Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ The Call ( Chapter 53 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but Magick

Author/s for this chapter: J'dee / Seisetsu / Marie Cline / S'rac / DragonEmpress / Tobias, Eternity / The Dragonball Fairy, BananaGirl, MQ

Rating: NC-15 (offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: I have let MQ in to ANBM so late due to the conditions that: 1/ she feature in every piece up until the end... 2/ it makes a great plot twist with authors disappearing and one appears (okay that's not really a condition)

Limit for the sequel has been reached: Raine, Mabelle, VegeChan, Piccoloz Girl 01, Dragon Empress, S'rac, Tobias, Dragonball Fairy, Eternity, Sailor Taichichi Vegeta, J'dee, Bura, BananaGirl, TRF, Merina, AlphaOmega. (I hope I haven't forgotten anyone else.... if I have e-mail me and I'll let you in I don't really wanna go over 19 authors though 25 was too much for me to handle)

***The Call***

*I don't wanna be told to grow up, And I don't wanna change

I just wanna have fun, I don't wanna be told to grow up

And I don't wanna change, So you better give up

'Cause I'm not gonna change, I don't wanna grow up*

***

*J'dee/Seisetsu/Marie Cline/S'rac/DragonEmpress/Tobias*

I watched as Gohan's eyes flickered open and just seeing him I wanted to hug him but the 'M' was still prominent and I jumped back as he suddenly lunged at me.

"Whoa!!" I heard S'rac shout. "Tobias..."

I hand sprung backwards then stopped as I felt Dragon Empress grabbed me from behind and I felt the blow to the stomach.

"Double team no fair..." I groaned. I felt my entire body twitch as I with the contact I felt a deep flash reminding me what had really happened during my Maajin possession. To everything and everyone in the room I fell in to a black out. (AN: these only last a few minutes when I have them and usually it is from exhaustion)

***

Tobias dropped Gohan on the ground. "Gohan..." J'dee said softly. S'rac looked up to see a figure on the other side of the room. It was another of the authors, who had a familiar 'M' symbol on her head.

S'rac groaned. "This is great! Babidi must be one busy slug," he said exasperated.

She hmphed and crossed her arms as a smirk formed on her face.

"So who are you?" she asked, arrogance in her voice.

S'rac sighed," S'rac. And you are?"

She chuckled. "I'm Dragon Empress. I guess you're going to try and fight me now?" she asked, dropping into a fighting stance.

S'rac frowned, as he did the same. 'I'm way too tired for this,' he thought, as she powered up. He was breathing hard and sweating profusely, but he started to power up as well. She rushed towards him, fists flying. He started to block her attacks but it was hard to even go Super Saiiyan. 'That fight with Gohan's tired me out more than I thought,' he thought to himself.

He decided to on the offensive and sent a punch toward Dragon Empress' stomach. She was caught off guard by the sudden change of strategy, and got hit . She snarled at him and sent a kick towards his head. He narrowly dodged it and flipped backwards and sent a kick towards her head. She moved out of the way and his foot broke through the floor.

She took the opportunity to kick him from behind, sending him towards the floor. He quickly stopped himself, and flipped backwards, dodging Dragon Empress' foot. He stood back, sweating even more.

She crossed her arms and smirked at him. He scowled. 'Where are those Senzu Beans when you need them?!'

***

Dragon Empress continued to fight the new challenger. 'Hoo man, this guy's pretty strong!' She thought, quite happy to have a new challenger. In the corner of her eye, she saw J'dee weakly starting to get up. 'Ah well, no matter. I'm sure Gohan can deal with her, for now.' An evil, little grin crossed her face for a second, then disappeared as she blocked a kick S'rac aimed at her head. Powering up a little, she spun round and caught him square in the chest. He leaned up against the wall for support and readied himself for her next attack.

***

S'rac breathed hard as he leaned against the wall for support. 'I don't know how much longer I'll be able to fight...' His power was wearing down. S'rac powered up again, as did Dragon Empress and flew towards each other. Just as they were about to clash, Dragon Empress was slammed to the side. "Huh?!" S'rac said in confusion, stopping fast. He looked and saw J'dee standing where Dragon Empress had been and he looked to see Dragon Empress herself, on the floor, out cold. S'rac stared at J'dee for a moment, surprised. He landed and leaned up against the wall, trying to catch his breath.

***

Dragon Empress lay on the floor, eyes shut. 'Ow.' She thought. 'That's definitely gonna bruise!' Opening her eyes, just wide enough to see who had hit her, she saw it was J'dee. 'God dammit!' She cursed to herself. 'Where the hell are Super Saiiyans when you need 'em? Gohan, you'd better get here and help me out quick. Or it won't just be the good guys who wanna kill you…'

***

Tobias gaped as J'dee, slammed into Dragon Empress, knocking her out cold.

S'rac, well S'rac was just leaning against the wall, sleeping. Tobias smacked his face with a groan.

"Baka." he snarled, punching Gohan knocking him out- injuring him more, he then picked him up when he saw J'dee.

She looked over to them, and rushed over.

"Tobias! Is he........?" he trailed off. Tobias shook his head, wincing at the pain in his side increased. It seems picking Gohan up again, made it worse.

"No, he'll live. I just need to get him to a regen tank." he said, walking for the infirmary. He heard a gasp but ignored it as he walked into the infirmary. He immediately noticed Mabelle was gone and panic surged threw him.

He placed Gohan in the tank and began to fill it as J'dee came into the room, a sleepy S'rac rubbing his eyes.

"Toby, your hurt!" she cried, and pointed at his side. Apparently when the Fusion decided to wear off, he got stuck with the blow Gohan had landed on their side. Tobias looked down at his side as the tank filled with water. The gash ran from just under his armpit to his hip. Going from paper thin to almost six inches wide, and then back to paper thin again. Tobias ignored it for now.

"Where's Mabelle?" he asked, and J'dee's eyes dropped.

"She took off. I think she went to deal with those Saiiyans." she said.

Tobias immediately went over to where a spandex top lay. Not caring whose it was or if it had already been used. he grimaced as he pulled it on, the black spandex already beginning to soak up blood from the gash.

"I'm going after her." he said. He began to walk to the door when S'rac grabbed his arm.

"You can't be serious." he said, and Tobias gave him a look. S'rac frowned. "You ARE serious." he muttered.

"Toby, the only place you and S'rac are going is in a tank." J'dee snapped.

Tobias shook his head. "And let something happen to my fiancée and unborn children? Thanks but no thanks. Besides you two are worse off than I am, and there are only two tanks left after the one I destroyed." he said jerking his thumb at the shattered tank.

"Maybe but WE don't have a two foot gash running down our sides, man! She's right get in a tank!" S'rac snarled. Tobias shook him off, and glared at them.

"I'm going." he snapped, and hurried out side, taking off.

*****

Tobias didn't feel them following and sighed in relief. Unfortunately, sighing made his the pain in his side increase. He winced and held a hand to his side. It just had to be on his right, and he was right handed. Damn. He sensed Mabelle's ki rising sharply, dropping, and rising again. She was still too far away from her to hear him in their bond so he forced himself to SSJ with a grunt and hurried to help her. He'd be damned if he was going to lose her too!

***

Lady Seru inserted a boot in to Goten's stomach and she just huffed, she placed the gi over her shoulder and looked at Blake and signaled him. He pulled out the camera and then Seru struck a pose that would make Saiyaman jealous, and made Blake sweatdrop.

"Unhand him..." A voice cried.

Blake looked over and saw four tailed figures land on the ground

"What is this a Saiiyan tri force?" Seru asked. "Nice costumes..."

Blake rolled his eyes and he crossed his arms unimpressed.

"Hey hey hey watch the camera!! It's good some good shots of Piccolo, Mirai and Goku on there."

"Oooh look it's Goten!" one of the Saiiyan 'Triforce' squealed. "And he's in his underwear!"

"Blake did you get some good shots there?"

"Uuuuh yes?"

"Excellent. Look if you turn around and fly off I'll send you a few copies." Seru remarked looking at the three of them.

"No way you hurt Goten so prepare to fight!!"

***

Maria Nomad could sense the battle starting between her evil half and some fellow authors. She rushed as fast as she could to the scene. For once the scenery of this world flashed by and she didn't stop to take in the beauty it held. All that mattered was something called balance, Which she wanted to keep.

Landing not far off she caught Blake as he held his head and doubled over in pain. "Not now!!" he shouted out. The pain... well it looked painful.

Seru turned to look at him and then a fist went right through her and Maria stopped dead. the entire being was fading away from existence.

"What the-?" The voice was baffled and confused.

Seru looked over seeing the Saiiyan Triforce vanish... leaving the solo author looking confused. They were obviously linked to her somehow.

"SERU!!" Maria shouted and she ran over Seru took one look at her and growled.

"Blake!" She turned round to see Blake lying on the ground and he was in his 'human' form again. She growled and then took off in to the air.

Maria was about to go after her when Blake sat up, his short brown hair still spiky. He looked round himself confused.

"Ack?! How'd I get out here?!?!" He exclaimed jumping up to feet and he looked round, he then looked to a camera in his hand. "What the-?" He began.

Seru instant transmissioned in front of him. She grabbed the camera. "I'll take that." And with that she instant transmissioned away.

Seisetsu scratched his head in typical anime confusion. "Ummm... Kay." He then turned and looked at the solo authoress who was looking at her hands.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Kari..." She breathed and then she was gone. She had just faded away.

He blinked. "Okay that wasn't normal?! What's going on here?!" he waved his arms about angrily. "Why can't I remember anything?!"

Maria shrugged at him. "Well I don't know..."

"Wait who are you?"

Maria posed and Seisetsu sweatdropped.

"I-am-Maria-Nomad!!"

"Riiiiight... Um look let's just go to Capsule Corp. J'dee will know what's going on and why those people just vanished."

"What about Goten?" Maria asked and pointed to the unconscious teenager.

"Better get him back in the house." Seisetsu commented.

The two hefted the youngest Son brother up and into the house He was slowly coming through and looked round confused as he was set on the couch, he blinked.

"That's odd Kabocha was here when I left the house to find Dragon Empress... Where is she now?"

"Who?" Seisetsu asked.

"Maybe she vanished to?" Maria offered.

"Okay to Capsule Corp and like right away I think." Seisetsu commented and he looked at Goten. "Stay here we'll call you when we figure out what's going on."

Goten nodded looking still a bit confused. "Ummm okay."

"To-Capsule-Corp-onward-HO!!" Maria ran out the door.

Seisetsu sighed and followed, he then stopped. "Wait I can't fly!"

Maria blinked. "You can't. Geez what are you?"

"Human last I checked what about you? Are you okay you look a little green."

"I'm supposed to look this way!!!" Maria waved her arms about wildly.

"Can you fly?"

Maria thought for a moment. "Actually I haven't really tried."

Seisetsu fell over anime style with a thud.

***

"Do you remember what happened when you blacked out?" Dr. Briefs asked me as he flashed a light in my eyes.

"Mmm I was in complete and utter darkness." I replied. "Don't worry it's normal."

"It maybe a sign my dear..."

"Sign?"

"Well after that authoress vanishing... Lets just say things might get a bit odd round here."

"It's been odd ever since the majo brought them all here." Vegeta growled.

I looked over to see Goku tapping the glass of the regen tank that Gohan was in.

"So how do we turn him back to normal?" Goku asked.

I held the side of my head. "Damn headaches." I grumbled. "I haven't had one like this since I was in my own world and my dad rammed my head up against a wall."

I got a few odd stares with that comment. I rubbed the back of my neck. "What?"

"Why would your father... do that?" I saw Goku look confused.

I shrugged then I felt a piercing in to my brain... "Oh man please don't be another vision..." I mumbled suddenly feeling the familiar pain arise.

***Flash Back***

There was a flash of the familiar red cape and I felt my head throb with Babity's screaming voice, he wanted us to kill- no mercy. I moved in close to my intended target they were unaware of my presence as I slipped slowly up behind them.

Why I had chosen him for a target was beyond me. Was it cause when I was good I held him in respect or was it cause I wanted revenge? It confused everyone else as I suddenly lunged on him.

"What did you do to me?!?!"

There was this buzzing running through my head as I was knocked back and he hovered over me.

"Is that anyway to treat a friend?" He asked and smirked.

She glared at him and watched as his tail lashed about behind him. I then felt the throbbing pain rise in my hand. I cried out suddenly and held my hand and watched from the wound as what I had once seen to be blood was thousands of bug-like creatures I could feel their little legs scampering as they fanned out over my hand and I shook it.

"BLAKE!!!"

He just laughed. "Sorry J'dee This is great ya know. I have unimaginable powers, I can be this world's worst nightmare and now I can stop you from stealing my author powers. Wanna know the trick?"

I just glared at him and I watched as I saw everyone off fighting. No one seemed to notice us. It probably looked like evil was bickering.

"Well." Blake began ignoring my silence and he smirked. "It's a little trick I learned from Sephiroth, the great one. Ya know what's cool about his powers is he has the greater will. He can get in to your head and mess ya over. Now I can do that."

"Blake!" I felt a jolt run through my body and I cried out.

"So long as I am like this and you have that mark, we are forever linked. You are really my clone now." He smirked eerily at me and I jumped up to my feet and spun round in a heel kick, it caught him off guard and he placed a hand to his lip and he nodded taking note of the blood.

"Pretty feisty tonight aren't we. You are Maajin, why are you fighting me?"

"Because..." I paused. I had no idea why I was fighting him, I then saw his expression and he looked to Babity.

"Ahhh so the little bug is using you to test my loyalty."

Babity turned round and looked at Blake realizing he had been caught out.

"I bring you back from the dead and this is how you repay me bug man, so be it. Fight your own battles. But to knock you down a notch just know I have the power to remove you Maajin control and well lets just say we'll start with J'dee here..."

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"Till death do us part." Blake then fired on me and I felt the ki blast hit my stomach with such force I was sent hurtling backwards and in to the bush.

I saw Blake step in to view and power up another blast. Seru stepped in and grabbed his hand to stop him.

"She did the spell that brought us here, kill her we return. We can't return not yet."

"Why not?" He growled.

"Hello I still have a good side to vanquish and some items to collect from the Z team." She stated. "Plus I need souvenir photos..."

Blake shrugged and he stared at me. He pointed a finger at me. "To Be Continued..." With that he and Seru left the battle scene.

I felt my head throb and I fell back in to unconsciousness.

***End Of Flash Back***

When I came to from the flash back I saw Gohan holding me and I looked at him confused and looked round the room to see Seisetsu standing there. Next to him a woman who looked more than familiar. I knew it instantly. Seru's good half.

"Seru? Where is she?!" I tried to sit up.

"She fought Goten got his gi and then these warriors dropped from the sky and they battled it out, three of them with a young teenage girl... I think they called the girl Kari. Anyway they were some sort of Saiiyan fighting force... but during the battle they started to vanish and Seru took her leave. During the battle I changed back which I think means something..." Seisetsu explained.

"Like what?" I sat up.

"Kari... and her Saiiyan fighting team vanishing like that? They just... faded away... Goten came to and he grumbled something about looking for a Kabocha? She's gone too. My guess the same way as Kari did."

"Jera..." Gohan looked at me and I sighed.

"I used my powers to extract an author's energy... it was to help Mabelle!! I woke her up... She's okay... but it had repercussions... the author I took the energy from... well she faded away... and I fear we all might too... well us authors anyway. Unless we find a loop hole." I sighed. But what could possibly be a loophole in a spell that stretched that far around the globe?

I looked over to see Dragon Empress lying on the ground. Maria Nomad was lifting her up and placing her on the couch.

Bulma came wandering out and she blinked. "My lounge... What happened here?!"

S'rac rubbed the back of his neck. "A battle." he offered.

I looked at Gohan and suddenly it actually fully dawned on me, he wasn't Maajin. "GOHAN!!!" I screamed and lunged on him causing him to hit the ground with a thud. "You're okay and you're not trying to hurt me..." I nuzzled his arm like a silly teenage obsessed fan.

Gohan blushed. "Ummmm yes... Jera... riiiiight."

I saw Seisetsu sweatdrop and he sighed and he tried to wave it away.

"What is up with this thing?!?!"

"Sei did you remove the Maajin-ness?" I asked.

He nodded. "Uh yeah it's the least I could do for causing all that um trouble... but I wanna know how come I changed back?"

"I know it has to be linked to the vanishing people somehow..." Maria commented.

***

*Eternity / The Dragonball Fairy*

Lady Tri's smirk widened, if possible. She was so caught up in her opponent's defeat that she almost didn't see the two disks of energy hurling toward her; but she managed to dodge, just barely, as they zoomed past her waist. They were so close that they ripped the fabric of her shirt and left a shallow cut where they had just zoomed past. She floated down to the ground and began to walk to Eternity to finish the job when...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

I flew as fast as my ki would carry me, until finally I got to the battle site, Lady Tri was still up but the other one was down, it looked like Tri was about to finish the job, I had to think quickly. So I made a small ki ball and threw it to the ground, where on contact it split into 5 smaller ki balls, I controlled one with each finger and made all of the small but destructive ki balls speed towards tri on all sides

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

I struggled to lift my head as I felt a new presence arrive. Kami-sama, I hoped they were on my side! If not...then I was done.

With effort, I managed to push up to my hands and knees. Taking a deep breath, I reached into the deepest recesses of my being, drawing on the power that I'd kept hidden when the battle began. In a burst of energy I leapt up and away from Lady Tri simultaneously throwing a few random ki blasts in her general direction. I didn't have time to aim, but with luck, they'd at least buy me a few precious seconds.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of the woman who had joined us and gave a short sigh of relief as it appeared that we were indeed allies.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~

Lady Tri walked up to where Eternity was lying, and prepared to finish the job, when she sensed something and looked up. From all sides were small ki balls heading towards her, she had no time to dodge so she raised her arms over her face and waited for impact. When the smoke cleared Lady Tri stood still standing with a few scratches, she looked around for the source, then her eyes narrowed dangerously as they met with her goody goody side. She looked back to where Eternity was to find that she was gone. A few ki blasts came out of no where which she dodged effortlessly since there was no sense of aim. Lady Tri growled deep in her throat and grumbled "I'll get back to her later" then she turned back to her good self and said "But first things first, I have to get rid of a thorn in my side"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

Lady Tri turned her attention to the newcomer, so I took the opportunity to catch my breath. The effects of her last attack still lingered, and my body ached slightly. I made a mental note to start training more often.

As the two faced off against one another, I considered intervening. That girl may have very well saved my life after all, but before I could do anything something struck me in the back. It was a ki blast, but nothing the likes of what Lady Tri had hit me with earlier.

I spun around and peered into the trees, suddenly aware of the ki signature there. Apparently, whoever it was had been keeping themselves carefully hidden as Lady Tri and I had fought. A low chuckle drifted from the shadows.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Lady Tri and I faced off, blow for blow, we seemed pretty evenly matched and we were both SSJ3 by this time. Suddenly it appeared as if sensed something and took off to the east. I arched a brow and flew after her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *

Lady Tri growled as she sensed a familiar and her scowled deepened as she took off in the direction of it. When she arrived just as she suspected was Radditz. He hadn't noticed her yet so she walked up to him and whacked him in the head "What are you doing here?" she growled

"Just curious to see where your were going" he said smugly, glad he had pissed her off "Why don't you go to the cave and get back to kissing Babidi's ass" she hissed as she felt her good side coming and Eternity near by

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I watched Lady Tri head towards the source of the sound and followed. So it was Radditz who had attacked me from behind, and I stifled a grin as she whacked him soundly upside the head. 'Serves the baka right.'

Seeing an open opportunity, I took it. This little move was something I had concocted while training on the day of the costume party. I focused intently for a moment then conducted a series of lightning quick movements with my hands. To finish, I threw them both forward with my palms facing Radditz and Lady Tri.

" Impulse Explosion! "

Anyone who was watching would have assumed that I failed the attempt since there was absolutely no evidence that I'd released any ki energy, but they would be sorely mistaken. Three seconds later a large ball of violet energy appeared less than a foot from the preoccupied pair. Two seconds later, it exploded.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

"Just thought you might need some help" said Radditz

"I don't need any help" growled Lady Tri "I-" he was cut off as out of nowhere came two large violet balls of energy. Being caught off guard, they had no way to dodge so they did all they could: they crossed their arms over their faces and waited for impact.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

When I finally got there I saw the girl I had seen on the ground earlier and in front of her there was a lot of smoke. When it cleared I saw Lady Tri and Radditz, they had a lot of cuts and burns, some of their clothes were burnt off, Lady Tri's left arm hung limply, one of Radditz's eyes were closed and the tip of his hair was on fire. I couldn't help the laugh that erupted from me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The laughter that erupted from my ally was contagious, and I couldn't help but giggle a bit myself as I looked at the big bad Saiiyan with the smoking head. It was a priceless moment.

Radditz growled and used his gloved hands to put out the small flame, then he charged at me. His hands were on my shoulders before I realized what was happening, but before I hit the ground, I managed to place both feet firmly against his midsection. The second my back hit the ground I pushed against him with all the strength I could muster and sent him flying several hundred yards through the air.

He caught himself and sent a barrage of ki blasts at me. I rolled away, dodging a few but several others struck my back, legs and shoulders. Jumping up from the ground I quickly closed the distance between us. I drew back my fist and struck him in the jaw, and he reciprocated with a nasty blow to the stomach.

I doubled over. This guy was stronger than I thought! Without thinking I phased from view and reappeared behind him. I hovered a few inches off the ground and whispered in his ear, " Fury Infusion, " then I placed my hands against his back and fired a small, but effective, ki blast. He twitched slightly, temporarily incapacitated.

I took that time to see what Lady Tri and Molly were doing. They seemed pretty evenly matched, but I wanted to help if the need arose.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Soon after Eternity and I had our little fit of laughter, the enraged Saiiyans attacked. Eternity pretty much had Radditz under control, and it was easier to fight Lady Tri since she could only use one of her arms, but this had to end soon it'd been going on for hours, I had to think of something... I saw the sun peeking over the trees and got an idea, I first sent a telepathic message to Eternity.

*close your eyes*

I raised two fingers to each side of my head and yelled "SOLAR FLARE"

While they were blinded I grabbed Eternity by the arm and made a run for it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We took off through the trees and hopefully out of harm's way. I was impressed with Molly's quick thinking. It had been a long fight, and a rest wouldn't have done either of us any harm.

The only remaining question was how much of a grudge were those two going to hold? I couldn't shake the feeling that it wouldn't be long before we saw them again.

For the first time since the ordeal had begun, I turned to Molly, " Thank Kami you came along when you did, " I grinned.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

We flew through the trees for a bit, then she turned to me and said "Thank Kami you came when you did" I smiled then looked back. They would be after us soon. I reached in my backpack and pulled out 2 silver bracelet looking things and handed one to Eternity "Ki guards, I found them while I was in Bulma's lab, they're suppose to make it where your ki can't be sensed. That should give us some time to get back to CC" I said as I slipped mine on and turned in the general direction of CC

***

*BananaGirl*

"Here, Quorky, Quorky." I called, rummaging around Bulma's lab. So far I'd found a large safety pin and a three-day old sandwich, but no sarcastic monkey. "Hmph, she can't be that intelligent if she hasn't got a monkey in her lab!" I muttered, walking over to a strange-looking, metal box. I kicked the side of it, before falling over, clutching my throbbing foot in pain. "Fucking hell! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." I cursed, taking off my shoe and inspecting the damage. My toes were an unhealthy red and were now four times their usual size. "Stupid Bulma, I knew I hated her for a reason." I commented, walking around the large box, looking for a clasp of some kind to open it up. Instead, there were two buttons. I pushed them, and the lid popped open with ease. I pushed the heavy lid up with some difficulty, and peered inside. "What the...?" I asked out loud, as I picked up a leather whip. Dropping it to the side, I reached into the metal box and picked up something furry. "Ugh!" I growled in disgust, quickly dropping the bright pink, fluffy handcuffs and backing away from the box. "I do not want to know what she does in here." I muttered, looking at my hands and back at the box, the different possibilities of what else could be in there running through my mind.

~*~

"Ow." I muttered, as I scrubbed my hands red raw. "Sick bitch." I dried my hands quickly and resumed my search for Quorky. I dropped onto my stomach and crawled under my bed, ignoring the dust, and searching for any signs of a monkey. "Cool, I wondered where that got to!" I said, biting into a banana sandwich I'd dropped under here last week. Crawling out from under the bed, I stood up and took another bite of the sandwich. Venturing into the hall, I walked past Vegeta's room. Stopping mid-stride, I had an idea and retraced my steps, cautiously looking around for any signs of the extremely fit Saiiyan. Partly relieved, partly dismayed that he was nowhere to be found, I pushed open his bedroom door and walked inside, convincing myself that I would find Quorky inside.

~*~

"Maybe he's in Skittles' underwear drawer." I reasoned, pulling the drawer out and setting it on the bed. "Boxers, boxers, boxers, boxers, boxers, briefs, boxers, boxers, a sock, boxers, briefs, boxers, boxers, boxers, some sort of lycra, boxers, boxers, boxers, briefs, boxers, boxers, a G-string-hello!" I grinned, putting the G-string in my back pocket. 'That will go nicely with the silk boxers and piece of spandex.' I thought. Leaving the drawer on the bed, I wandered into the bathroom, which had been cleaned up since last time I was here. "Quorky." I sniffed, remembering he had accompanied me. Grabbing the laundry basket from the corner of the bathroom, I stood on it to reach the cabinet that was too high for me to reach normally. I slid open a side and peered at the contents. Arranged by size was three cans of hairspray, a tube of 'golden blonde' hair dye, some Radox Herbal Bath Muscle Soak with Clary Sage and a razor. "Hmmm," I mused, inspecting the hair dye. "Poor Skittles' must have practiced being Super Saiiyan before-hand." I jumped off the basket and bounced over to the mirror, the dye still in my hand. I read the instructions, before washing my hair with the L'Oreal Kids shampoo, and applying the blonde gunk. Then I sat on the edge of the bath and waited for the required thirty minutes.

~*~

"OK..." Was all I could manage to say to myself as I rinsed the rest of the dye out and towel-dried my hair. "Blonde is definitely...different. Ack, I need a second opinion." I muttered. "Damnit, I wish Quorky and his hairy ass was here right now!" I growled, shrieking in surprise as a flash of brown fell into the shower. "QUORKY!"

"Do you have to shout?" My muse demanded, rubbing his behind.

"I've missed you!" I hugged my muse tightly.

"Well someone's clinging." He muttered. "Uh...what's happened to your hair?"

"I was trying to be a Super Saiiyan!" I explained, as if it were perfectly normal.

"You have brown eyes." Quorky pointed out.

"Fine, a brown-eyed Super Saiiyan!"

"No such thing."

"Does it matter?" I sighed.

"Yes."

"I've missed you!" I exclaimed, hugging him tighter.

~*~

"Hey guys!" I waved at the various authors. "I'm a Super Saiiyan!"

"Where've you been?" J'dee asked curiously.

"Looking for Quorky. And I found him!" I pointed to my muse, who was perched on my shoulder. "So," I said. "Did I miss anything?"

***

*MQ*

I watched intently as my three baka brothers were doing a contest to see who could get the lifeguard drenched.

"Ahh, come on guys. Don't give the guy any grief. Maybe be if you drown, he won't decide to save you."

Matt yelled back, "Sis, haven't you realized how hot it is out here, he is probably roasting! We are doing him a favor!"

I shook my head and decided to dive in. I wouldn't have even been watching this side show attraction if Stan hadn't said he would meet me at the pool; which he's not even here yet!

I dove in the pool and resurfaced. Just then I turned around to see Stan outside of the gate, kissing another girl!!!

I jump out of the pool and yelled to Stan, "Ya here me Stan, it is officially over!!!"

He just shrugged and walked off with his slut.

I thought to my self, 'I wish that I could leave this place, go to another place, like DBZ.'

As soon as I finished my thought, a giant wind came, almost knocking me over, and it kept getting stronger. I tried to stand, but it knocked me back into the water. I submerged only to be pulled under again by a whirlpool. I thought I was going to die, and I knew that stupid lifeguard wasn't going to save me. The last voices I heard were my brothers, Matt, Shon, and Stephen, yelling my name and for someone to help.

I woke up on a sidewalk in the middle of a large city, where people were driving hover cars, and putting them into weird capsule-like thingies. I sat up and looked behind me at a store window.

I looked at my reflection and almost fainted. My golden brown hair was to my waist, which was usually a little past my shoulders, and was still parted on the side. My eyes were still a deep blue, but large. Very large. Then I looked at what I was wearing. I had on blue tennis shoes and a pair of pants that had a big hole in the knee, and I had a blue bandanna tied on my leg. My shirt was blue also, and had a sleeve on my right shoulder that covered my whole arm and hand except for my middle finger, and my other arm had no sleeve, except for a blue glove on my hand, and I had a blue choker on my neck. Then, I looked behind me and almost fainted; I had a tail.

Then, I looked behind me and saw a bunch of giant dome-like buildings, and on the main one were the words Capsule Corp. on it.

Then, I realized, I was in DBZ!!! I recollected myself and decided to go over to CC. I also realized I was fully equipped with powers, flying, ki control, Super Saiiyan, everything! I also felt tons of other powers; the Z Senshi and more than them!!!

"Way to spiffy! I'll get to see Vegeta!" I leaped in the air and flew over to CC, filled with excitement.

***

*J'dee*

The Capsule Corp. lounge was filled with those who where already there.

"...and boom thanks to my misuse of powers authors are vanishing." I finished explaining the situation.

"I get it now." Sei murmured and he sat down on the couch and received a nasty glare from a now conscious DragonEmpress.

She even shot nasty glares at Gohan that read something along the lines of 'die you traitor and rot in hell' But I couldn't be too sure.

"Goten's on his way here." Chi-chi said wandering back in the lounge.

"Jera I think you send out a little mind message to the authors." Goku said his voice serious. "This involves them a lot, along with their right to be here too."

I nodded. I'll extend to those out of Capsule Corp., since you guys are already here. This is far more serious than Radditz and the other Saiiyans..."

The main door opened just as I was about to send the message off and I looked at the new comer.

"Oh wow... Hi." She smiled. "I'm MQ."

"What another baka?!" Vegeta growled.

She stepped aside and let the person behind her enter.

"Yamcha?" Goku looked at his friend who smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey guys, would um someone care to explain why I woke up in a cave with this?" He asked and showed them a tail that was obviously attached to him.

"Tsunami..." I smirked. "Gurl you goof what did you wish for?" I muttered.

"If you woke up in the Saiiyans cave and you have a Saiiyan tail... then that means whatever Saiiyan switched with is in the hospital and possibly dying." Bulma noted.

"Ooh I hope its Nappa." I remarked.

"Send you stupid message. Get them here and get them here now!!" Vegeta snapped at me and BananaGirl grinned.

"Look Quorky, he's got that cute little vein pulsing. Too bad he's not wearing spandex, that would make my picture of him complete."

I stepped away from the group and sent the message out to those outside of capsule corp.

'Hey all drop whatever your doing and return here to Capsule Corp. RIGHT NOW!!! This is very serious it involves various authors vanishing. I fear my spell is reaching it's time limit and we are slowly being returned one by one to the real world. This is important.'

I saw Gohan look at me. "How many days do you think you have left?"

"Probably only a few days. When spells work they rotate for one cycle and one day, be it one week and one day, one month and one day, normally though it one year and a day... but because I pulled so many authors through, it probably went for the shorter cycle." I explained. I felt Gohan's arm wrap around me and I looked up at him and sighed. "Gohan I really need to talk to you alone too." I added.

"Me what did I do?" He asked sounding worried.

"It's what the P.T.A of Orange Star think or er.. know what you did."

"Umm right... Okay well lets go through here." He lead me in to the kitchen to leave the others in the lounge as we entered the kitchen I saw Kakuna and Mirai enter and room and Bulma immediately began to inform them of the circumstances of the new predicament.

Gohan sat me down at a table in the kitchen and I looked at him seriously. "So what did I do that they know of?" He asked me bluntly.

"You knocked me up in a forest."

He blinked. "What?"

"When I was Maajin, they think you um... well raped me because I was fighting you. and man can I say your P.T.A is sooo M.I.B it's scary!"

Gohan nodded slowly. "And my job is in trouble right? Cause you being a student and all." He commented.

I nodded. "Yeah I told them I was twenty-two and a reporter doing an article on student teacher relationship. They didn't believe me. But if you could get Hercule to verify that he's seen me working for Z-TV then it might just work."

"Whooooooa you want me to ask Hercule for help?" Gohan raised an eyebrow.

"To save your job, he's the only one people will believe. C'mon world champ, defeated Cell- uh supposedly." I corrected quickly seeing Gohan's look.

"Hey Videl is his daughter. Remember what happened there? One word- divorce."

"Gohan don't be difficult! I'm leaving soon I don't want you to lose your job."

"Me difficult?!" Gohan scoffed.

"Argh, difficult, impossible you name it!" I snapped standing up angrily.

"Well I'm sorry if news of my mate leaving me is a bit overwhelming!"

"Hey I wouldn't leave if I knew a loop hole in this thing. But who do you think brought everyone here. I brought them here I'll bring them back."

"Will you bring yourself back?" His voice turned suddenly soft. I sighed and looked at those cliché Son family eyes and I nodded.

"For you I will." I sighed, then I grumbled to myself. "I can't believe I said that... damnit." Gohan chuckled and he got up and hugged me.

"Then I'll wait. I'll miss you but I'll wait."

"You better." I prodded him in the chest with a finger.

"I can prove it." I felt a small nip at the side of my neck and I looked to the kitchen door worriedly, there was no door as it goes with the Japanese homes.

"Gohan... your parents are in the next room." I couldn't help but chuckle as he pinned me up against the wall.

"PAPA!!!" Gohan banged his head up against the wall as Pan came running in.

I patted Gohan on the head. "Next time..."

"Yes Pan." he knelt down and she ran up to him and hugged him.

"You're better."

"Awww she's sooo kawaii..." I grinned.

"J'dee-chan the first of the peoples are here."

"Ooooh right... Gohan talk to Hercule please..." I said in a sweetest voice I could manage. He nodded reluctantly as Pan hugged him round the neck happily.

"Hai." he grumbled and I walked out in to the lounge to see the first of the authors arriving.

***

To Be Continued...

Right I should also say that there is only about 5-10 estimated chapters left of ANBM so seriously no more authors will be accepted those who want to join the line up will have to line up for the return...

r & r pllllllleeease peeps!!

Story Advertisement time: Ho yeah!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=952930 <= This is completely funny!!! It's TRF's The We-Must-Be-Out-of-Our-Tiny-Minds Road Trip it's a complete crack up and funny read... the second chapter made me crack up laughing not that the first didn't it did... it's just the second made me laugh more!! Pure talent!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=952529 <= AlphaOmega's fic For The Better it's his first DBZ fic... so be nice and give him plenty of encouragement, ideas and reviews k? If not I'll get Jazz on to you!!! *Jazz's engine roars to prove a point*

And those who are interested in my fanart I have a spot on Mediaminer.org under the name Goten's ssj gurl - this is a hint to look and leave review for my artwork! lol

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=901420<= Neonatos' The Depth Of Reality C'mon peeps review this fic... I've stopped writing chapters because of lack of reviews...

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=935452 <= Raine-sama's LOST where those reviews at??

I want to thank S'rac can Raine for Beta-ing this… you two *huggles them* I dun know what to say except THANK-YOU!!!

~J'dee