Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ whoops I forgot a chapter title again ( Chapter 54 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't Nothing But Magick

Author: Mabelle, Kitty, J'dee / S'rac, The Dragonball Fairy, Eternity, MQ, Seisetsu / Maria Cline, The DragonEmpress,

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: Right sorry for the wait on this... big time college and well I was only in the mood to write Trading Places, if I'm not inspired I don't write plus major writer's block and bulk college homework... Raine's piece for this chapter is the next chapter for the ANBM-The Lemons… for clear reasons… so to be fair I'm updating ANBM-TL as well with this update I have yet to get that fic on to MM. I actually forgot about it heh *rubs the back of her neck sheepishly*

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/src.php?auth=7979 <= this is the URL for my mediaminer fics at least I hope it's right… you can also view my art on it too!! *grins* All updates will be here so if you love this fic and want to continue to read it as it progresses to the end. Go there cause I have had enough of FFN 'Free your soul' psssshhhhh cha right!

***

*Mabelle*

I stood next to the stream and washed my hands of the chunks of Babidi and the Saiyan blood. I smirked for a second as I though about how I had fought…it had felt really good to fight. Suddenly a sharp taste filled my mouth and I found I had closed my eyes. When I opened them I was licking my arm clean of blood. I pulled my arm away from my mouth and fought the urge to vomit. I was licking up the blood! I felt sick with myself…yet, I felt it was right. I shook my head. There was something wrong not only with myself but with this place. I had a mild form of clairsentient or the ability to touch something and feel what happened there or with it or around it. Once when I was young I had placed my hand against a tree and I had known a man had been unjustly hung from a large branch above me. I had blocked my clairsentience after that, it had been almost thirteen years since I'd felt anything from it.

"What is it I'm feeling?" I whispered to myself as I looked at the clearing around me. I saw a spot of blood on the far side of the stream. I quickly jumped over the stream and rushed over. It smelt of a Saiyan….female…and male….a mating….a conception…and yet this place was telling me all was not as it seemed. I looked down at my hand and sighed. It was easier to see if I touched the ground with bare flesh.

"God protect me," I whispered as I touched the grass beside the blood and suddenly I was on my back. HE was on top of me again. He was forcing his way between my legs. Oh GOD not AGAIN!! I cried out as I fought him. NO, NO, NO, NO!!! He took from be even more brutally than before!

"Take the shield off and I'll stop," he groaned as he raped me. I cried out again. "Do it and this all ends." No, I can't not with you, not with you! "It will stop once you do it." The pain, the horrible feeling of his skin against mine, the thought of Yamcha dead! Oh God make it stop.

"FINE!" I feel come from my lips as he smirks above me.

"Good girl," he chuckled as he finishes.

Suddenly, I'm me again and I'm on my side, I can feel blood coming from my nose again and I feel as if I really was raped. I know it was only a vision of what happened here earlier…to Tsunami. I try to get up only to touch a tree.

"Good girl," he whispers as he holds her unconscious form to the tree continuing to use her body…to make sure she is carrying his child. I want to scream as I try to hit him away. Tsunami, I had to get that bastard off of her. I convulse again and I'm no longer against the tree. I stumble across the clearing and fall down my head is in terrible pain. Oh God, he raped her again…he took what was not his again…and I had felt everything. I hugged myself as I felt the blood run from my nose. I had to get away…I had to get somewhere with happy energy. I started running I don't know where.

*****

I walked into this clearing and realized that I was in shock. Oh well, I continued to walk, aimlessly. I had let my mental block down and this was not a good place either. Every tree and rock had a story. That tree was where a young man was tied for seven days until he confessed to a crime he didn't commit. That bush hid a group of robbers who used this place as an ambush. That rock was used to kill wounded soldiers when a rouge warrior ran out of bullets. Everything was calling to me….everything was demanding my attention…everything was asking me to read its story. I closed my eyes as I looked around me. Slowly rising into the sky where there was nothing to call to me. This was why I had hid my clairsentience, because once you open it up, all things want their history revealed. It's a great gift in some ways, but in others it's horrible, just touching something will give you a brief flash of its existence. I began to fly home. I needed someone to help me. More blood came from my nose and I wondered if it was because of Kakuna's flash of clairvoyance or because of my lose of control over my clairsentience. I was over CC and I smiled as I closed my eyes. I felt myself falling.

*****

I opened my eyes and saw I was on the couch. Goku looked at me and smiled.

"How do you feel?" he asked and I began to build my shield again.

"Okay," I whispered. I looked up at him. "How goes everything?"

"Well, Kakuna is better, J'dee found Tsunami…" I didn't hear anymore as I got up and raced to see them. I got rather far before I passed out. I could feel evil again…so great….so horrible….so close…

***

*Kitty*

Kitty sighed and sat on the grass, followed hesitantly by Edd.

"What's the matter?" He asked, looking concerned.

She shook her head. "Why did I bother coming here? A girlish crush, over just a few days later… I shouldn't have agreed, I'm no use here, and I don't understand enough of what's going on…." She muttered, then winced as she felt another ki flare in the distance.

Edd frowned thoughtfully, looking at the small number of saiyans still milling around, who seemed confused and nervous. "Then why are you still here? Why don't you just wish us somewhere else?"

Kitty glanced over at him. "And go where? Apparently time's going by in the other worlds, so I'm probably a missing person by now…"

"Then… What about my home?"

"Peach Creek?" She smiled at the thought. "And do what?"

Edd returned her gaze. "Make certain that they don't believe I'm missing too? What else do you have to do?"

"Besides help save the world?" Her voice was sarcastic. She sighed again, and looked up at the sky. "It's just…"

Edd waited, then looked confused. "Just what?" He asked, turning towards her as she didn't answer. She was staring up at something, her body rigid. "Kitty?!"

She blinked and looked around. "Hmm?"

"What was that?!?"

Kitty sat up and scratched the back of her head. "Um… J'dee's been sending us psychic messages now and then…" She trailed off, her face turning serious. "She said us authors are starting to vanish, 'cause her spell's wearing off."

Edd stared. "Meaning…?"

"Meaning that in a few days, I'm gonna disappear and go back to my own world, leaving you stranded here, since it wasn't her action that brought you here!"

"What?!?" His eyes turned very large. "How?!?"

Kitty shrugged. "I don't know how magic works, but she says it's an emergency, and we have to head back immediately… Ok?"

"Uh… Sure, I guess." He replied. "How will you…?"

"Just grab onto my back, K?" She replied.

Edd looked confused, and rather flustered. "What? Why?"

Kitty rolled her eyes. "We'll need to fly… Ok? Just hold on."

He looked confused, but put his arms around her, and held frantically when she started to lift into the air. "Whoa!"

Kitty glanced back and wrapped her tail around him, <So he won't fall, > She reasoned with herself, then took off in the direction of J'dee's ki, at Capsule Corp.

***

*J'dee / S'rac*

"Mabelle..." I knelt down by her side and I let out a breath.

"I don't think she's here because she got your call." Goku stated obviously.

If I had been in one of my moods I would of rolled my eyes and snapped 'no shit.' But her impact of crashing to the ground had gathered everyone's attention and Goku being Goku had gone out to get her.

"The angle she hit the ground from suggests she was heading back to her place." Goku informed me. I merely nodded and stood up.

"J'dee you and S'rac better get in the tanks. To get some recovery time before everyone else arrives." Bulma said, or more like ordered us.

"Yeah sure." I sighed and I grabbed Yamcha by the tail.

"Hey!!" He growled at me.

"Romeo Tsunami is this..."

"Is she okay?!" He asked suddenly.

"She's recovering..." I replied and let myself stop there. I had no right to inform Yamcha of what had happened to her.

"Recovering- recovering from what?" He asked suddenly panicked.

"The baka onna was majin." Vegeta stated as if everybody knew.

"Babity released his control over her after she couldn't kill J'dee." Goku added.

I silently thanked Vegeta and Goku for stating that instead of the news discovered while she was majin.

"Hey this doesn't hurt does it Yamcha?" I asked him in reference to me holding his furry appendage.

"No?" He questioned back.

"He can still talk, still move." Gohan noted.

"Ooooh he musta switched with Nappa then... he's the only other elite saiyan I know with a tail." I grinned.

Yamcha raised a brow. "Um... I'd just like to see Tsunami if that's alright."

"Awwww kawaii..." I grinned. "Well c'mon then." I dragged him out pulling him by the tail.

"Hey! numbing sensation." Yamcha protested.

"S'rac. This way."

***

S'rac followed J'dee into Capsule Corp. breathing a little easier now that he could relax a little. He didn't notice where they were going. He was too tired to really care. He looked up when J'dee stopped. "We're here," she said, opening the door.

S'rac let out a sigh of relief as he looked at the Regeneration Tanks. "Boy I need this," he said walking up to the tank on the right. He pressed a few buttons, which beeped in reply. The door to the tank opened, and S'rac crawled in, hooked himself up to the machine, put the mask on and closed his eyes. As the door closed, he thought of something he hadn't thought of in what seemed like an eternity. "What ever happened to......Icer.....?"

***

I watched as the liquid filled the machine and smiled at Yamcha. "Tsunami is in the room across from where she was last time when she was here, if you want to go that way."

"Hey I'll help you with this, I'll be able to find her."

"Help me?" I asked.

"Have you ever used one of these before?" He motioned to the machine. It was obvious S'rac the Goku of our group knew how to but me… I had not the foggiest.

"Just jump in I'll handle the rest, I'll have it so you and S'rac finish up at the same time."

"Um kay." I looked at him nervous and climbed in to the machine. "I'm claustrophobic you know… so if I start freaking out-"

"Should I give you an injection, I know Bulma has them round here-" Yamcha looked round and I placed my hand over my arm and rubbed it.

"Uhhhh it's okay." I murmured.

Yamcha chuckled and I watching him as he slipped the mask over my face.

"Don't freak out."

"I'm not freaking out." I protested.

"Hey Yamcha let me handle this, I'm sure Tsunami would like to see you again." I looked over to se Gohan standing in the doorway.

Yamcha smirked at Gohan. "Heh sure thing. I'll leave you two." With that Yamcha left and I felt my cheeks flush. Gohan wandered up to the tank and he stopped me from removing the mask and getting ready to make a bolt.

"Oh no you don't. I'm staying right here until you come out, so don't worry."

I sighed as Gohan closed the regen tank up. "I'm right here don't worry."

"I'm soooooo claustrophobic." I mumbled.

I watched as the liquid began to rise slowly up and Gohan placed a hand on the glass. It was a comforting gesture and I placed my hand over his from my side of the glass and I felt the liquid slip up over me like some sort of gel version of those aloe vera creams.

'Close your eyes it's alright.' I could hear him through the bond and I did as I was told. Not long after my eyes had closed I felt the soothing relaxation of sleep consume me.

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

We were almost at CC when we received a telepathic message for everyone to come to CC, good we wouldn't be unexpected I guess. Suddenly I let out an "Ack!" and turn to Eternity and said "Be right back" then flew off and came back about 10 minutes later carrying a very pissed off Tux who was growling about being left behind. We finally made it to CC and knocked on the door and waited to be let in.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lady Tri blinked a few more times until she could finally see again.

"What happened" ask a very confused Radditz

"Isn't it obvious?" she growled, "we've just fallen for the oldest trick ever, they blind us with that old attack then they scram"

"Well can't we just search for their ki's?" said the equally irritated Radditz

"You don't think I haven't tried that?" she hissed "Their ki's are no where on the face of he earth which means they're either dead or cloaking them some how so we can't find them"

"Well that's just great," growled Radditz

"What are you doing here anyway I had it under control" Lady Tri growled

"I was about to tell you, Master Babidy's dead!" he said almost sadly

"Good, he was your master not mine and I personally hated the little slug"

"But what are me and the other saiyan's supposed to do with out master Babidy"

Lady Tri suddenly smirked and said "sounds like ya'll need a new leader"

***

*Eternity*

I thanked Molly and snapped the bracelet on my wrist as we made our way towards Capsule Corp. The first thing I was going to do was get a shower and sleep for about fifteen hours. Of course that's if Lady Tri and Radditz didn't show up before that. I sighed. The adrenaline rush that had fuelled me during the fight was waning and exhaustion quickly replacing it. I'd been up for about twenty-four hours at this point.

My thoughts began to wander until a clear telepathic message cut through the mental rambling:

"Hey all drop whatever your doing and return here to Capsule Corp. RIGHT NOW!!! This is very serious it involves various authors vanishing. I fear my spell is reaching its time limit and we are slowly being returned one by one to the real world. This is important."

I pulled up short with a gasp. It couldn't be! An image of Trunks flashed in my mind, and I suddenly recalled our less than perfect evening. I hadn't even told him I was leaving Capsule Corp! Kami, what if last night was my last chance to spend with the man that I'd come to love more than life itself? With tears stinging my eyes I raced over the trees towards home.

The moment my feet hit the ground I ran for the back door. I had to know what was happening, and I had to know now! Trunks was standing right on the other side when I threw the door open, and without a word I threw myself into his waiting arms. We stayed there together for a long moment.

He didn't even comment on my state...there were things so much more important to face right now. And if I suddenly vanished from this world, I wanted my final memory to be his scent and the feel of being in his arms.

Finally he moved a hand to my chin and forced me to meet his gaze. I could feel his pain as clearly as he felt mine, and that fathomless sorrow was vividly reflected in his brilliant blue eyes, " I won't let you go, " he promised softly though we both knew that it was a promise made in vain. If J'dee was correct about what was happening, there was nothing either of us could do to prevent the inevitable.

" We should go see the others now, " I said reluctantly.

He brushed his lips against mine lingering for a few precious seconds before drawing slowly away, the hand in hand we went to see what fate had in store.

***

*MQ* While everyone was kind of pre-occupied at the moment, I thought to myself, "I think I'll take a little look around, nobody will mind...hehehe!!!" I sneaked around the small crowds and was about to go up the stairs when... "Where do you think your going?" I spun around only to come face-to-face with Vegeta, and I immediately started to blush. "Oh...hey there, Vegeta. I was umm...l-looking for the um...r-restroom?" Yep. That was pathetic. Vegeta grabbed my arm and said, "I better not ever catch you sneaking though this house again or I'll beat you to a bloody pulp." He pushed me to the ground, snarled, and began to walk off. "Hey, hold up a sec!" Vegeta stoped and turned this head slightly in my direction. "I know you are really super hot and all, but you pissed me off, I was just looking for the restroom." Lie. I continued, "I can kick your ass any day of the week and weekends." Vegeta smirked. "Is that a challenge?" "Um...yep!" I walked past him and headed outside. I was thinking, "STUPID! I just hope that knowing how to fight came with all these spiffy powers. Hey, maybe he will just blow me off completely." But sure enough, I glanced behind me slightly and saw him following me. "Damn." "What was that?" "Oops...er..I mean nothin'" Once we got outside, I got into fighting stance and powered up to ssj 3, as did Vegeta." "Alright, I am going to give you the head start, so give me your best shot." "I really don't need it, but OK! You better get ready...cause here I come!!!" I charged at him and kneed him right in the stomach. He got over it quickly and started sending pouches at me. I dodged most of them except for one that hit me in the jaw and sent me flying into a wall. "Damn, that hurt." I looked up and saw him in the sky. I flew up at him and shot a ki blast at him. He merely slapped it aside. "This fighting crap is harder than it looks on TV." "Your not going to give up already, are you?" I mocked the smirk that was plastered on Vegeta's face and replied, "Hell no! I never give up!" With that I flew at him again and kicked him in the face and then elbowed him in the back, which sent him into the ground below. "Got ya." I flew down a little to see if he was there, but I saw no one. "Now, where did that cute saiyan prince go?" "Right behind you." I was about to turn around and kick his ass, but he hit me on the back of the neck, hard, and I was sent flying into the ground. That was the last thing I remember before it all went black. ***

*Seisetsu / Marie Cline*

Goku slapped his forehead and sighed. "Vegeta why'd you have to go and do that for?!"

"She challenged me baka." Vegeta growled.

Goku sighed and he picked up Mabelle taking her to the infirmary.

Vegeta just huffed while leaving the authoress outside.

Moments later Goku re-entered with Gohan.

"J'dee and S'rac will be okay in a few hours." Gohan explained.

"Yeah that was some blow." Goku remarked. 'he looked at Vegeta in an obvious double meaning to Vegeta and Gohan both.

Gohan rubbed the back of his neck. "I think she's forgiven me. I hope." He let out a sigh and sat down on a chair.

Vegeta just huffed and Goku walked out. "C'mon Vegeta lets bring her in."

"Me? Why should I do such a thing?"

"You knocked her unconscious I don't want unconscious saiyans all over my lawn thank-you!" Bulma shouted at him.

Goku and Vegeta hurried outside.

Seisetsu let out a yawn and leant up against the wall. "I wonder if I get to keep my jacket when I return?" He asked no one in particular.

"You're worried about a jacket?" Gohan asked raising an eyebrow.

Seisetsu nodded. "Yeah, it's a Jacket just like Sephiroth's!! Of course having this sort of thing in our world would cost a fortune!"

Gohan frowned. "That sounds so familiar. J'dee has an obsession with jackets for some odd reason."

"Oh I know that, she has an obsession with a lot of things. Chibi Goten for starters, Goku, Yamcha, Card Captors, leather jackets, baggy jeans, Tigers, New Zealand music, music in general, night clubbing, The Rock, Scooby Doo, keyrings-"

"We get the idea." Maria sighed. "Just like your obsessed with Eighteen."

Seisetsu grinned. "What guy who watches DBZ isn't obsessed with her?! She's HOT!"

Maria sighed. "Anyway… We have to find out a way to get the evil villainess' here without them destroying everything." She looked at Molly who was sitting at a table while Tux was sitting on the tabletop and Tiger was there also. Tiger was primping herself kitty style.

Bardock entered Capsule Corp and he raised a brow at the gathering walked straight past them all and in to the kitchen to ease his saiyan hunger.

"Food. I should have figured." Maria sighed.

Goku re-entered carrying MQ and he carried her to the infirmary also. Vegeta only followed him as far as he door out of the lounge and stopped seeing Bardock emerge from the kitchen, in his hand was sandwich roll that looked like something from subway except it was longer and more filled.

"Hey we still got Turles and Radditz out there somewhere I'm sure I can control my son, but what's to be done about Turles?"

"Turles will come here any bet when one of the evil villainess' catches up with him and he hears about J'dee's news of return. And for some reason I think it's my evil half." Maria remarked.

"You have an evil half to?" Molly looked at her. Maria nodded.

***

*DragonEmpress*

Dragon Empress was hungry. Not only was she hungry, she also had a wicked-evil migraine to match her rather un-amicable temper at that moment in time. She glared at Gohan, and mouthed to him, "I hate you! You rotten, treacherous, excuse for a Saiyan!" He just glared right back. Groaning, she sat back in her chair. 'Goddammit! I can even get a rise from Gohan! When's Goten gonna show up? At least he knew how to have fun!' She groaned again and turned to where Bulma was standing a short distance away.

"Hey, Bulma. You haven't got any aspirin, have you? 'Cos I've got a killer headache!" Then, the room door opened, and a certain teenage demi-Saiyan walking through it diverted her attention.

"Goten!" Dragon Empress jumped out her seat, headache forgotten. She walked towards him. "What happened to you? I've been here for almost an hour now!" She noticed he was a little worse for wear. "Are you alright, man? You look a little…" She paused, and then grinned evilly, "…beat." Goten frowned and looked at the big, black 'M' still on her forehead.

"Is that…?"

"Huh? Oh, that! Hey man, don't worry about it. I don't wanna kill you. I'm just after J'dee and your cowardly, backstabber of a brother!" She glanced over at Gohan to see if she had gotten a reaction of the man. No change. She cursed quietly.

"Damn! You just can't get that guy!" Then turned back to Goten. "Anyway, I'm too hungry right now. Do they have good food around here?" Goten's eyes lit up.

"Food! I can't believe I forgot all about food!" His stomach growled, as if to emphasise his point. He blushed.

"Eh heh heh. See?"

"Well then, let's go, man!" They turned and made to leave the room when Gohan stopped them.

"Hold it!" He glared at Dragon Empress. "You aren't going anywhere!" Dragon Empress just looked at him, one eyebrow raised.

"Oh, and I suppose you're going to try and stop me?"

Gohan looked at her. She was obviously trying to intimidate him, but seriously he had seen scarier, fought it even. This was nothing. "Yes I am! For starters I don't trust you and I don't like the way you lead my brother around." He hated to admit even though Goten was nearly an adult, but not quite, he was still a teenager and Gohan knew it was just the older brother protective factor going on there, but teenagers; he was lucky he wasn't as rebellious as some of them had been. But these ones they were from a world where it was obvious they would rebel in any way possible. After the whole Babity incident and Goten he'd been easily influenced by Trunks a lot so he was the type that followed and now Trunks had an interest of his own Gohan felt Goten was being influenced; by the wrong type.

Security cameras in Capsule Corp had shown him DragonEmpress rummaging through Bulma's lab for the dragonball radar, Goten with her. He was staring at her and Goten seemed to shift nervously on his feet. Goten must of known what he was thinking.

There was an awkward silence in the room as everyone was looking on, then a voice.

"Skittles want a banana?" Interrupted the silence.

Dragon Empress frowned at Gohan, deliberately ignoring the voice. Judging by the fact everyone else was sweatdropping and/or looking around in confusion indicated that she definitely wasn't crazy. The voice was. She focused her attention on Gohan again.

"Y'know, you really shouldn't live through your brother." She said, glaring at him. "The guy's old enough to decide what sort of company he wishes to keep." Glancing at Goten, she said, "Right buddy?" Goten looked nervous. He looked from his brother, to Dragon Empress, and then back to Gohan again. They both glared at him in an intimidating fashion. He paled considerably.

"I, uh...well, y'see, um…" He glanced from one to the other again. Gohan looked angry but Dragon Empress, well, she couldn't be as bad as Gohan made out, right? And who was he to try and lead his life. Although he hated to admit it, Dragon Empress was right. He looked at Gohan as if seeing him in a whole new light.

"Yeah!" He said, loudly. "She's right, you do try control me! I can't believe I never saw it before. Why don't you just back off!" Then he grabbed Dragon Empress' hand and marched out of the room, leaving a thoroughly bewildered Gohan behind.

"What just happened?"

***

*Tobias*Tobias came to halt. He frowned as he felt Mabelle's ki fluxgate. What the hell was going on? ***** Tobias snarled as Mabelle's ki suddenly shot up and zoomed to Capsule Corp. He uttered a curse under his breath. He was still hurt severely, and she must be in better shape then him. He snarled and tried to go faster, the pain in his side increasing. ***** Tobias saw Goku and Vegeta outside, obviously talking about the situation. Tobias went to land in front of them men, but he must have been to weak, because he slammed into the ground and dug a trench with his body. "Tobias! Vegeta, he's hurt!" Goku said, and Vegeta came over to help Goku pick Tobias up with a snort. Tobias shook them off, and looked around wildly. "Where's Mabelle?" he rasped, surprised at how weak his voice was. Vegeta jerked a thumb at the infirmary window. "Your onna is there, brat." Vegeta snapped, and Tobias stumbled inside, Goku's eye's widening at the sight of blood pouring down Tobias's side. "Vegeta I'm gonna go get some senzu beans." he said, and raised two fingers to his forehead, vanishing. Meanwhile, Tobias had staggered into the den, seeing Bulma sitting there. Bulma jumped up as he walked in. "The hell? Tobias your hurt worse-" But Tobias cut Mabelle off. "Mabelle, where?" he rasped. He shook his head as he sank to his knees, the blood loss catching up to him. He felt someone grab the back of his spandex shirt as he passed out. Vegeta looked to Bulma and frowned. "The damn baka got blood all over my shirt!" he snarled. ***** Tobias groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He was submerged in water, naked except for his pants. The gash on his side was healing, slowly. Gohan was sitting in a seat waiting. Goku standing to the side checking on the other regen tanks. Tobias tapped on the glass.On Gohan he could clearly see a very stern if not worried expression. What the hell was going on? The two Son's slowly opened the tank.

***

To Be Continued…

This chapter has been a long time in the coming I almost get the feeling the authors dun want it to end since piece take a while to come together.

Then again like me they could actually have a life! Lol and this lively girl is going out on the town tonight! Yeah! One exam over! Party

As you know from now on the chapter updates will be on mediaminer if you have problems with it I will create a website for my fics purely. You'll just have to give me a couple of weeks to get it going.

Until the next update

~J'dee