Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Freak like me ( Chapter 55 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't Nothing But Magick

Author: BananaGirl, The Dragonball Fairy, Saiyan Princess TRF, J'dee / Jan, Raine, Tobias / Mabelle, Bura / Marie Cline / Seisetsu.

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: First official chapter of ANBM updated on MM… wow this feels odd… anywho… nothing much to say so lets just get on with it! Thanks to Jo who has informed me about the lack of being able to get to a computer. I'll still work all those I can who haven't written in to this piece okay? Just so I can carry on with the chapter. There's a special little piece in here for you to Bura. Pretty silly too since there is only 2/3 chapters left of this so when it's done I might place the remaining chapters up on ffn just so I have another complete fic up there. Note the word "might"

On another note: sorry my updates took longer than I expected. Lack of authors for the interactive co-author ones and for the norm interactive I've had exams three of them all within a week. Sooooo can you guess what came first *nods* talk about mixed up grades. My exam marks are about as bouncy as boy's skyline. 49%, 98%, 86% anywho I keep getting asked if I'm accepting new authors. I am not, for this fic is at its end very, very, very, very, (you get the idea,) shortly.

And an ADDEDN AN: I've tried fixing the font but bare with me it seems to like to stretch pieces thata way => and then cram other's all together. So unless some one can actually give me help It'll be a bit till I can get it fixed…

***

*Freak Like Me*

***Oh, I am enamoured of you, Oh, my condition is chronic…

And will you forget my name tomorrow as you do…

You have no idea how much you cause me sorrow as you do, as you do

If this moment passes you'll regret it always in the dark of your mind,

And you turn your head and look right past me as you do***

***

*BananaGirl*

"But where are we going, exactly?" Quorky whined.

"Exactly? How the hell should I know? Dude, I'm failing Geography, I've decided. I can't even find France on a map!"

"That's pitiful." Quorky commented.

"Don't I know it." I sighed, shaking my head ruefully.

"You're being suspiciously nice..." Quorky eyed me warily.

"What are you on about now, you fat-arsed monkey?"

"See! See!" Quorky jumped up and down, pointing an excusing monkey-finger. "You would've added something about my IQ! This has something to do with Vegeta, doesn't it?"

"Skittles? No way!" I insisted, my eyes darting around shiftily.

"Look, he's there!"

"I knew it if I annoyed Kakkarot enough he'd finally tell me. How Kakkarot knew where my Skittles was is anybody's guess."

"Aha! So you are looking for him!" Quorky's eyes gleamed. "Oh, and my guess is because they're bum chums."

"Eh?" I asked in confusion.

"Ya know, they enter through the back passage."

"Meh?"

"They are GAY!" Quorky shouted, annoyed at my ignorance. "With each other."

"What? You asshole muse!" I screeched, flicking him off my shoulder. "How dare you? Take it back!" I insisted, crumpling to the floor in distress.

"Uh...Stacey?" Quorky ventured closer to my crumpled form.

"TAKE IT BACK!" I screamed, holding my head in my hands.

"Uh...I'm terribly sorry, it was a disgusting, blatant lie and will go no further that Capsule Corp."

"I knew you'd give." I gave a victory smirk as I stood up, and began to walk again. I'm sure I would have been whistling, if I could.

"So, why are we looking for Skittles?" Quorky inquired.

"Interview with him. He promised he'd take it naked." I grinned.

"Really?" Quorky asked in surprise.

"OK, maybe I made up the last part, but it could happen. Go interview Bulma if ya want." I offered, before adding more quietly. "Maybe then you'll realise how repulsive she actually is."

"Can't." Quorky replied simply, scowling at my last remark. "She's not available." He blushed slightly when I gazed at him, unblinking.

"And just how do you know that? I thought I said no Bulma-related hobbies, and that includes talking to her."

"I'm sorry, I just-" Quorky was cut off by my high-pitched squeal.

"Skittles!"

"Great." Vegeta rolled his eyes once he saw me running down the corridor.

"Ready for the interview?" I asked, jumping on one foot to the other, my actions reminding me of a puppy wanting to go on a walk.

"Interview? What is this interview you speak of?" Vegeta demanded, feigning ignorance in the hope to get out of it.

"The one you promised to take!" I said, making my lip quiver. "Naked." I added, smirking.

"Hmph, I said nothing about my nudity!" Vegeta snapped.

"Ah, so you do remember. Let's go, Skittles, I've only got a few hours!" I said, pulling him into my room. (A/N: *blinks*)

"How can a human as boring as you have only a few hours?" Vegeta asked in disbelief.

"I've got to count my bananas, silly. Quorky!"

~*~

"Strip." I ordered.

"Baka onna, you truly are insane, not simply retarded as I first thought, if you think I am going to show you my well-sculpted body." Vegeta smirked. "Especially in front of this flea-bag."

"I resent that. May I remind you that you are half monkey, therefore I am twice the monkey you'll ever be. Ha!" Quorky stuck out his tongue. "Like I'd want to see you naked. I'd rather see that fox of a wife you have."

"What the hell did you just say?" Vegeta growled.

"Quorky, no Bulma-loving, damnit!" I shouted. "Anywho, I have some questions to ask you,, Skittles. OK?"

"Hmph." Was all that Vegeta muttered, as he was sending Quorky a death-glare. The monkey muse was attempting one back, but it came out strained and unnatural, like he had constipation.

"Do you wear socks?" I asked, watching him seriously.

"Hmph, you are damn predictable. I expected these idiotic questions to be just that." Vegeta huffed.

"OK....that's a no." I said, ticking it down.

"Girl, have you been in my drawers? It was you, wasn't it?" Vegeta demanded. "I want my silk boxers back!"

"Aha, that answers my next questions." I said, circling 'boxers'. "Now, how do you manage to wear spandex and get no VPL?" I asked, taking a drink of bottled water.

Vegeta simply smirked.

"Cha...ugh...Quo...bleh." I spluttered, choking on my water. I quickly recovered and wrote down his reply with a huge grin plastered on my face.

"Stop trying to size up my genitals in your mind otherwise you will find yourself blind." Vegeta growled.

I choked on my water, again, causing Quorky to burst into laughter. "Uh...moving swiftly on, what is your favourite type of soda?"

"I don't drink soda, only water. Not the bottled type, either." Vegeta answered, inspecting his flawless gloves.

"Alright. Ya know ya boots with gold tips? Are them gold tips like, heavier than the boot, to cause discomfort when issuing a blow. And if so, does the bitc-uh, Bulma, shout at you 'cos my teacher did."

"Yes, the gold tips are made of a strong, heavy metal. Extremely heavy, but it does not faze me as I am a true Saiya-jin. Unlike that baka Kakkarot, I doubt he'd be able to walk in them." The cause Vegeta to laugh uproariously.

"So true." I sighed, my eyes glazing over.

"No, the Onna does not 'shout' at me, as you referred to it, as she knows she would be severely punished."

Once again, I choked on my water, yet this time, Quorky did not laugh. Instead he scowled.

"It is unbelievable the way you humans can twist innocent words into sex-related topics." Vegeta folded his arms.

"Uh...yeah. Anyway, let me just get rid of that ugly mental image, there we go. Do you sleep naked?"

"Yes." Vegeta stated simply.

"Woohoo!" I grinned, before regaining my composure. "Uh...just out of interest...when do you go to bed?"

"Come within ten feet of my bedroom and I will send you to the next dimension!" Vegeta threatened.

"I will kill you. Kill you, damnit!" I said slowly, but signed in defeat upon earning a slightly confused glance from Vegeta.

"Get on with it." Vegeta ordered.

"Do you like bananas?"

"I like all Earth fruit."

"Woohoo!" I cheered, proud that my obsession liked to eat my other obsession. "Dude, we are so alike!"

"Not quite, otherwise I would have killed myself by now." Vegeta said sarcastically.

"You are so funny!" I grinned.

"Please spare me." Vegeta gave an annoyed grunt. "Interview over." He got up to leave.

"But I have lots more questions! Do you train naked, or at least semi-naked? And if so, when do you train? Can I marry you, or at least have an affair with you. Just a one-night stand?" I rushed out various important questions, cringing as the door slammed shut. "WAIT!" I shouted, running out onto the corridor. "At what time, approximately, do you take showers?" I shouted after him, figuring that he'd at least shower naked.

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

I sighed as I sat at the table and popped another marshmallow in my mouth. I had changed out of what was left of my costume and taken a shower. Now I was sitting at the table with a few others trying to figure out what to do next. Tux who had long since removed his costume, probably burned it, was sitting on the table staring at Tiger with anime hearts in his eyes. Most of the people that hadn't disappeared yet were either in the regen tanks or the infirmary. It seemed there were only a few major villains out now, but some how I knew they'd regroup and attack again. I looked up when I heard Maria say something about her having an evil half.

"You have an evil half too?"


~*~*~*~*~*~


Lady Tri growled when they got back to the destroyed cave, most of the Majins were either dead or had run off, and Turles' only goal was to get one of the female Saiyin authors. "We'll have to get a few more strong villains then the minions will come later I suppose, whatever happened to Lady Icer?" Lady Tri said while looking around the cave, Raditz merely shrugged.
"Ugh no use asking an idiot anything..." she growled then blinked as she sensed something.
"There are a few more evil ki's still out there, we'll have to get Blake to go back into his metal Kooler form and find Lady Seru then we can see about some minions..." She took off leaving Raditz to shrug then take off after her.

***

*J'dee / Jan*

It hurt to move despite my surroundings I knew there was a reason I was here. The wind, the meadow, it was my sacred place, me and the earth, I sat among the blades of the duo colored grass, green and slight yellow mixed together the fence surrounding the meadow was a simple wooden fence then entrance a typical wooden fence that opened outwards.

I felt the sting of the chilly air as it brushed my skin. I stood up as I saw three figures come towards the gate from the depth of darkness beyond the gate.

There was a strange sinking sensation deep within the pit of my stomach. I had seen these people before. The sounds of the birds died down and the wind stopped it made me worried suddenly. I could feel their power it was so much stronger than what I had become used to.

Seeing them felt odd yet I knew they had taken on the familiar forms to give me a piece of comfort and also to keep their true forms hidden. There were three of them female I could feel in and they had taken on the forms of the others of my coven.

I stood up to greet them to show them that much respect despite the news I felt they had to bring me.

The one that looked like Krista smiled that familiar smile yet I knew it wasn't her. They symbolised the power of three and the whole, the female trinity, mother, maiden and crone.

"You know why we come child." Merrin spoke, her long blond hair tied back as it normally was. Her name Merrin it's self was something she had to live with. Not everyone was graced with being named after a Lord of the Rings character. She prided herself on it and was completely obsessed by it. She had always tried to get me to watch it with her, that and Harry Potter. But for some reason I could never sit still for three hours to watch anything, even if it did have Elijah and I had been faculty obsessed. But this Merrin was not that Merrin I knew. Her voice was the same and she wore a long red flowing dress. A dark cloak covered it. Something truly medieval. That was a sign of Merrin.

Krista wore a beige cream-colored sari that complemented her Hindu heritage, if this person were truly Krista I would of complemented her, but there was something there about her that made me not.

"You know you must return. But is saddens us to inform you there appears to of formed a loop hole, some will leave and some will stay."

"Loop hole?" I breathed. "What loop hole?"

"Four of your kind have fallen pregnant with characters from this dimension. The children have created a new future for this world and if removed their echoes would remain and possibly tear the characters apart. The ones that know."

"Mabelle, Kakuna and Raine are pregnant. And Tatsu she has a family."

The third one who looked like Iris smiled and nodded. She wore a casual pair of jeans with brown boots and a powder blue shirt and a chequered shirt tied round her waist. Her blonde hair sat just above her shoulders like it normally did.

"This is why we had to remove your child." Merrin spoke.

"You… killed… my child?" I breathed and fell over backwards. "Why?"

"To return, those who want to need someone who has the knowledge to bring them back, but this time without the use of powers that were beyond them." Krista replied.

I looked at them. "I lose my powers?"

"Correction, you've lost your powers. The only powers you have now are author powers. Use them wisely." Iris added.

They turned to leave.

"Wait how long do we have left?!" I called out after them.

"You have to after dark tomorrow night. The others have till sunset. Inform them carefully. The loop hole is no longer in effect, so those who wish to have their character's love must act fast." Merrin said.

"I've lost all my powers…" I felt sudden weak.

"Not all." Krista looked at me with sympathy.

"Your gift of visions will remain as a way to guide you to find those who wish to return. But only your visions. Your true powers will not return until you have completed a half year cycle and to return you must rely on the powers of others whom will come in contact with you." Iris informed me.

And then they were gone. I flopped back on the grass defeated. I lost my Wiccan powers. They didn't say why, but I knew why. "Jekyll forgive me." I breathed.

The astral world around me began to fade and I knew my healing time was up. But what would I tell everyone? I decided only that which involved them.

I felt the soothing liquid around me and my eyes flew open and I saw Gohan watching me he jumped up immediately and I felt the liquid being drained and he opened the door and I pulled the mask off and I felt his arms hug me. Despite my regained strength I still felt weak. I could no longer rely on magick.

Gohan looked at me and I knew he knew instantly too. "C'mon lets tell the others."

"Is S'rac out yet?" I asked.

"Not yet dad's watching over him."

I saw Goku sitting in a chair watching over S'rac. I smiled that was one of the most trippiest things I'd seen one of S'rac's favourite character watching over him as he healed.

I entered the lounge and saw a few more had arrived while I had been healing and it was a relief. Selene had come out of hiding also. She was sitting on a seat looking over at Bardock and I smiled. It was cute kinda. Too bad I had to break that bubble before she could do anything.

****

I groaned as I staggered inside CC. Everyone was gathered in or near the medical bay. I snarled, and drew my power to its max. Damn that S'rac! I offered him my body and he bats me away! OOOHHHH!!!! I'LL MAKE HIM PAY! **** It was the most unexpected thing to see Jan showing up like that. From what my powers had told me on first impressions was that she seemed like such a sensible rational person. But this world does things to one's mind. I'd seen it in Seisetsu. His insanity obsession had stretched way beyond what I had known of him. Now looking at Jan my senses told me something else. She was angry, and revenge was what she wanted S'rac hadn't yet emerged from the regn tank he needed longer after all he was in a battle with Gohan. I just needed a boost up from the mini battles I'd fought against those with the majin-ness. Then it was unexpected like a flash Jan stuck and it was at who we least expected it to be.

****

I licked my lips as I dropped Bulma to the ground, her blood coating my lips. Vegeta was snarling, desperately clawing at Goku who was holding him back. Bulma still lived, but only because I was feeling generous. I flicked my finger at J'dee. "Come here, my friend." I cooed, "If you want to save her life so bad you'll be my next feeding victim."

****

"Vegeta don't." Goku still held him. He'd left S'rac unguarded for that moment. I watched the situation unfold before me unsure and pale. Vampire-ness. Not the most glamorous thing on sight despite what the cheesy euro-trashy movies portrayed on the silver screen.

"Jan." I saw Gohan take a brave step forward and she bared her fang like teeth. Now in animes I thought they looked really cool. But that ended they only looked good when you weren't near the person with them.

She lashed at him and got him on the arm. I blinked listening as Gohan let out the most foulest of curses I had ever heard come form such a supposedly innocent character.

He batted her away and received a glare from Toby. It was his sister after all despite how insane she'd become. I had to do something and quick. Knowing I had no magickal powers left I used my author powers.

"I wish for her strength to be transferred." I closed my eyes and wished silently.'I wish to bind thee from doing harm, harm against others and harm against yourself.' I thought silently hoping that the last silent wish would help.

"Dude look she's vanishing." I heard BananaGirl comment.

Opening my eyes we all looked onward. It wasn't what I wished for, and I knew what the powers of three were right. We were all going to vanish and soon.

****

I shuddered as everyone gaped at me. I could see Toby staring at me, and S'rac smirking. J'dee transferred whatever she took from me to Mabelle and Kakuna. "You don't deserve to be here any more, Jan." Toby said shaking his head sadly. I tried to grab him, but my hand just passed threw him.

"Damn you all to hell!" I cried, and then I faded to the real world. My time was over........ ***

*Saiyan Princess TRF*


I stood in a fighting stance, read to take on Cell, Juunanagou behind me doing the same thing when a message came through to me-Come to CC-well, I figured it was better than fighting Cell right now because to be completely honest I was shaking inside.

"Hey," I called to Juunana, "change of plans," I grinned at him, "we'll kicks Cell's butt later, but right now I just want you to cover your eyes."

"Hm?" asked Juunana looking perplexed.

'Just do it,' I silently told him, 'I'm going to use solar flare'. He then nodded and I looked off at the beautiful setting sun in the distance-with the fact that if Cell figured out what I had planned Juunana and I would be screwed I figured I'd better enjoy it.

"What's this?" asked Cell, "Backing away already? I'm afraid, my friends, the fun has just begun and you can't quite leave yet."

"Oh yeah?" I gave Cell my best cocky smirk to put on a confident front that was probably the exact opposite of how I truly felt-but letting your enemy know you were scared was only an extra boost they didn't need and I was determined not to give Cell that boost.

"Over confidence leads only to defeat," Cell stated returning my smirk except for the fact that he really WAS confident.

I took another glance at the sun and yelled at the top of my lungs, placing my hands in the correct position, "SOLAR FLARE!!"

"You little bitch!" Cell cried rubbing his eyes as Juunana and I flew off as fast as we could. I could barely contain my laughter as I heard Cell cursing us out from the spot where he sat disabled.

Juunana shook his head as he saw me trying to keep from bursting out into hysterical laugher, "So what was it that the fight was interrupted for?" he asked.

I shrugged, "I got a message from J'dee telling everyone to come back to CC so the obvious thing to do was...."

He nodded as we flew onto the CC grounds and went inside, we found the room everyone else was with moderate ease.

"So what's goin' on?" I asked J'dee.

"I'll explain when everyone gets here," she responded.

"Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay," I said nodding my head vigorously.

Juunana lied down on a nearby chair and tapped his fingers in an impatient manner, since I had nothing of interest to say to him I decided to keep quiet and meditate, but as with every other time I'd tried to meditate I found my thoughts wandering after a few minutes, 'I wish everyone from Gundam Wing and G Gundam were here...that would be interesting and I'd FINALLY get to meet them...and maybe I could even scare Treiza and Lay Une with the costumes Juunana and I are wearing...' of course, due to the fact that when we, the authors, made a wish it came true soon all the characters of G Gundam and Gundam Wing appeared before us.

Vegeta glared at me and without even looking up I could feel the glare boring into me, "BAKANA ONNA!" he screamed.

****

Raine*


Yamcha's arms curled protectively around his mate. This was bliss; he just wanted to leave the world behind as long as he had her by his side. Tsunami sighed in contentment and snuggled closer into his chest. She slowly opened her eyes, "I think we should get dressed."

Yamcha pouted, "How come?"

"J'dee's got something important to tell us," she replied.

"I'm so important that we have to get up?"

"Yep."

Yamcha sighed, "Fine, fine."

The two got up when Tsunami made a wish, causing the two to appear in their respective clothing. Yamcha smirked and kissed her before they finally stepped out of the room to join the others. The two walked up to J'dee.

"So, what's goin' on?" Yamcha asked.

***

*J'dee*There was silence in the room as they all looked onward stunned Jan was gone just like that, just like Jekyll had. All authors had now made an appearance. Everyone had made an appearance. From the latest arrival MQ to those we had not heard of since the party at Gohan's a few nights before.

(AN: I'm making it that we've been in their timeline for nearly six months, reason being wiccan cycle is normally a year and a day but since there's so many of us it's going to be half that time and a day.)

"That's the emergency." I said simply. "We're vanishing most of us. But not all of us." I looked at Mabelle, Kakuna, Tsunmai and Tatsu.

(AN: EVERYONE is here except the evil ones,)

"You four stay due to um…. Circumstances."

***

*Tobias / Mabelle* I stared up into the sky wondering…. how many of us were gone…. how many of us were going to be gone. I knew deep in my heart….it was too late for me…I knew I was never going to be able to go back…I was too integrated into this world. At least I wasn't alone, V-chan and Tsunami would also be staying…at least I'd have someone to talk with. I hugged my knees as I stared up at the lovely sunset.

*****

Tobias gaped as Jan faded away into nothing. He whirled to face J'dee who stood there, her face pale. "Is THIS what you were talking about?" he snarled. His sister had disappeared to Dende knows where, and he couldn't do a damn thing about it. "Back there Tobias. Back to where WE came from." she said.

*****

I looked at J'dee and nodded, she had told Toby and he knew. I smiled as I hugged her. "In case you all disappear before I get a chance to say it. Good-bye, it was nice to know you," I said as I tucked some hair behind my ear. "Now I'm going to go spend the rest of the time with Toby before he goes." "I understand," J'dee said and I went up to the roof where Toby had set up a picnic for us to watch the sun finish setting.

*****

"Tobias?" Mabelle asked hesitantly. Tobias gently stroked her hair as they sat on top of the Gravity Room. They were sitting on a blanket with the remains of a dinner for two behind them. "Hmmmmmmm?" he said, and smelled her hair as he watched the sunset.

"Why aren't we helping the others?" she asked, and he smiled. He lifted her chin with his fingers. He gently brushed some of her hair away from her face, and thought she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"Because they can handle it by themselves. Because I want to spend every second we have left together. Because......" he trailed off.

"Because?" she prodded gently hugging him, her head laying on his chest. Tobias swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Because I love you." he finished.

*****

I closed my eyes and growled as the tears welled up in my eyes. I could sense Toby's distress at my anger and distress.

"Why do you have to make this harder?" I cried as I turned away from him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and I began to weep. "Why did you have to say that!!! Why do you have to make the fact we're going to be apart for an unknown time even more unbearable?!" I began to sob and I felt his arms tighten around me.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he nuzzled my neck and I growled as I tried to break free, tried to push him away. "Stop struggling!"

"LET ME GO!!" I snarled as I closed my mind from him…. I couldn't think about how much I loved him…I couldn't think about how much it would hurt when he left…. "STOP IT!!" he growled as he flipped me around and I was push down to the ground. I snapped at him growling and hissing like an animal. No I couldn't love him… I couldn't rely on him anymore…. I couldn't let myself care about him anymore…. I cried out in pain as I hugged him and wept into his chest. I felt his lips find mine and I let go. We made love…I felt part of me die.

*****

"Toby?" Mabelle said, hesitantly. He stopped rubbing her bare stomach. The blanket was wrapped around them, covering their nude bodies in case someone came flying over. "Will you be back in time for the babies to be born?" she asked. Tobias was silent as he ran his hand up and down her side now and then rested it on her scar. She shivered slightly at the touch but he didn't move his hand. "I don't know, but I promise this, I will try. With every once of strength in my body, I will try." he said, and he kissed her gently.

*****

I let him kiss me again…and I let him make love to my body again…but this time I felt like I was watching it from outside my body. Like I was witnessing the sadness of a movie. I wanted to cry due to the look on my own face…a dead…dull look. I closed off my mind completely from Toby's, he knew I was trying to make the separation less painful. I closed my eyes from it and hid in the depths of unconsciousness.

*****

Tobias laid Mabelle gently on the bed inside the room Bulma had lent them. J'dee said it would be happening soon, so everyone declared that he or she wouldbe staying at Capsule Corp. Vegeta was a little more than upset. Tobias padded out and closed the door, making his way to where he knew Gohan and J'dee where staying. Gohan's scent was strong inside the room, but J'dee's was faded. Gohan was there, but J'dee was still out. Tobias knocked gently.

*****

'You will never see him again,' the warrior told me as I fought her. She laughed as she punched me in the stomach and kicked me to the ground. I got up and spat the blood from my mouth and snarled as I launched myself at the warrior again.

'You lie!' I screamed as I threw her to the ground and pinned her neck with my knee. She began to laugh as she grabbed my knee and threw me off of her. I stood in a fighting stance and I recognized her armor as that of a Saiyan Elites.

'Really, a Saiyan shouldn't fool herself like this. You know he'll be gone and you'll be alone for the rest of your life. After all, who would want you?' the warrior laughed and I couldn't make out her face, as if it was blurred out of my vision. Her short hair was waving in the wind as I attacked one more time. My throat suddenly caught in the vice like grip of this warrior.

'Give in…you know I'm right… give up these useless emotions… after all…we are one.'

Suddenly her face came into view and I stared at my own face on this strange warriors body.

'NOOOO!' I screamed myself awake.

*****

"Look, I don't like you, and you don't like me." Tobias snarled, as Gohan snorted.

"What was your first guess?" Gohan snapped.

Tobias took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "But I'm not asking this for me, I'm asking this for her. Will you watch out for her, just till I get back?" Tobias asked.

Gohan grunted, and became thoughtful.

"Alright," Gohan said, opening his eyes to look at Tobias, "I will look after Mabelle for you."

"Thank you, for what it's worth, I hope we can become friends." Tobias said.

They shook hands, and Tobias walked out.

*****

"Bulma?" Tobias asked. Bulma looked up from her table, and pulled off her goggles.

"Tobias? Are you feeling alright?" she asked. Tobias nodded.

"I need a favor." he asked, and pulled out a crushed metal band.

*****

I got up from the bed. I had been staring at the ceiling for a while. It was horrible, that other me was so evil and dark…I shook my head. I was wrong to throw Toby away…. I should show him my love for the rest of the night…Dende only knew when he would be gone…. and for how long. I got up and went towards his ki…. we would spend the last of our time together…. I didn't want to miss saying goodbye.

*****

"I think I can, but cloning you? That may be trickier, especially with all these changes you want me to do. Changing his hair color to blond is not just a general thing." she said as Tobias sat up. He winced as she drew a blood sample.

"But can you separate Artic from me?" he asked, and Bulma laughed.

"Oh of course! I simply need to study this band. In fact I already have an idea!" she said, and Tobias raised his eyebrows as he pulled his shirt back on.

"Really?" he asked. Bulma nodded, excited.

"Yes, really! I think I can use this band to charge the Artic persona in you so it can last forever! Then I would simply extract it! Of course it means for a little bit you would share the same body, but it would only be until I could prep the new body. I figure I can have the band ready in six months, but the clone would take about a year to get the genetic sample ready." she said.

Tobias smiled. "Fine with me, Bulma." he said, as Mabelle came walking in rubbing her eyes. Her eyes were puffy from sleep, her hair mussed, and her breath sour but to Tobias she looked and smelled like an angel.

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you. Its almost two in the morning." she said and yawned. Bulma sighed, and looked up at the clock. Yup and she had been awake, examining Tobias, since seven at night.

"Just letting Bulma run some tests." he said, picking up Mabelle who snuggle into him, already drifting back to sleep. "Night Bulma....." she mumbled as she drifted off.

Tobias smiled and kissed her forehead, and then turned to Bulma.

"Goodnight Bulma, and thank you." he said as he walked off for bed with Mabelle in his arms.

***

*Bura / Maria Cline / Seisetsu*

"Do we have to worry about any more saiyans?" Seisetsu asked resting back in the seat. "Because I for one don't want to change in to my evil half just to fight them because that didn't go so well last time." He added.

Selene pulled out a frying pan and Seisetsu sweatdropped. "Trust me if worst comes to worst I'll clobber you with this."

"You know sugar works just as well."

Marie nodded. "Well I got the sugar on stand-by."

"Ooooooh WHERE?!"Selene thumped Seisetsu over the head with the frying pan and he clutched his head. "Owwwwwww…. Selene…" He whined. "Why'd you do that?"

"No sugar previews." She scolded.

"Awwww." Seisetsu pouted. The door opened and they looked up as the supreme kai walked in followed by an author they'd never seen before.

Two more authors they recognised came in. one of them followed by a teenage version of double D."I have informed them of what's going on." Shin spoke somewhat calmly.

"Oh wow you're really purple."

*thump*

"Sei!" Selene scolded.

"You know that actually looks like fun." Marie grinned.

Selene handed her the frying pan.

"Gak!! What is it with you women and frying pans?!?!?!" Seisetsu exclaimed hugging his head protectively.

The door from the hallway to the bedrooms opened and J'dee emerged looking sleepy. "Did you guys sense that?" She asked.

"Sense what?" Seisetsu asked.

As if on cue they all picked up the 'ping' of a power level.

J'dee looked out the window. "Ummmm great just great. Brolly's here! And what in the name of the megami, he has pink hair?!" Selene looked out the window.

"Well I can say I didn't do that."

"Well who's not here?" J'dee looked round.

"Jeril's not." BananaGirl stated eating her third bunch of bananas.

"Well when we go everything we've wished for will vanish. At least those who are going." J'dee explained.

"So we stall him?" Seisetsu asked.

"I can do that." Selene said gripping the handle of her frying pan.

"Are you nuts? That's Brolly super saiyan psycho!"

"I like cashew nuts on top of banana splits."

"Can't say I've tried that."Seisetsu sweatdropped. "J'dee." He grumbled.

"What?!" She looked at him.

"Get Gohan, Goku and the others." Seisetsu ordered.

"Fine, fine, fine." J'dee wandered to get Gohan. Selene walked outside holding the frying pan in her hands. It wouldn't do much good she knew but it was a weapon of sorts and it seemed to of sorted out Blake in his evil stages at least once or twice.

Brolly looked at her and she crossed her arms.

"Where is the saiyan that did this?!" he growled motioning to his hair.

"Not hair." Selene stated and giggled at her little pun.

He growled at her. "That is not funny!!"

"Funny I thought it was at least from hair it is."

"What are you doing Selene?! Don't get him mad!!!" Seisetsu shouted out the window at her.

"Selene." Brolly looked at her. Selene glared at Seisetsu.

"Shush!"

Brolly landed on the ground in front of her and walked up to her confidence in his stride. "Finally we meet… my daughter."

Selene cringed.

"Whoooooooa that was unexpected." Seisetsu remarked.

"Skittles will sort him out. Isn't that right Quorky?"

"If you ask me-"

"Ask who said I was asking I was stating you just say 'yes' and I'll give you that last banana."

Maria looked out the window. "Stall that?! We're going to need a larger frying pan."

***

To Be Continued…

Note to MQ and S'rac when you send me your pieces I'll add them in here along with my attack on Duo piece (soon you shall find out why I go all die due die…. The truth will be revealed!! *evil cackle*) This is out now though because I was actually bored and I wanted to place this up along with DBAR chapter one… so yea. So you two if you don't get your wake up pieces in I guess I'll throw you in the next chapter depends how many authors add tot eh next chapter.

Anywho r & r peeps…

~J'dee