Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Bulma's and Vegeta's times ❯ Vegeta passes out ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 Vegeta passes out
Bulma was just working in her lab until she heard a crash coming from the backyard. 'Is that Vegeta? Oh no!' Bulma thought as she ran to the backyard and saw the Gravity Chamber in ruins.
"Vegeta!" Bulma yelled as she looked around. "Where are you? Come out!" Bulma said with tears in eyes. That was when she saw something moving and a arm came out.
"Vegeta!" Bulma said as she ran and help him up.
"Vegeta, you need to get some rest."
"I don't need any rest at all woman! Leave me alone!" Vegeta yelled as he tried to get up until Bulma grabbed his arm.
"No! I will not leave you alone! You need the rest Vegeta. If you don't, you will die and I don't want you to die so please listen to me." Bulma said with puppy eyes. 'What is she trying to do? She is cute andNo Vegeta don't get that far! You don't need her help!' Vegeta thought.
"I don't need your stupid help woman!" Vegeta yelled as he got up and started to walk. Vegeta was so weak and hurt that he fell straight down and passed out.
"Vegeta! Vegeta are you okay? Please wake up. Dad! Dad come quickly!" Bulma yelled with tears going down her face. Dr. Briefs came as fast as he can when he heard his daughter. He help Bulma pick Vegeta up and took him to his room. They laid him on the bed and Bulma covered him up in his blanket "Well by the looks of him, he should be better in two days." Dr. Briefs said to his daughter, who was still crying. 'Poor Vegeta. I hope you feel better quickly.' Bulma thought as she walked out the door. Two weeks pass and Vegeta didn't wake up. Bulma was getting more worried
"Dad, what's wrong with him, why isn't he awake?" Bulma said.
"I don't know. His heart rate slow down." Dr. Briefs said sadly.
"His heart rate did? He's dying Dad?" Bulma said.
"I don't know how why can save him Bulma."
"No Vegeta! You can't give in! Don't give up!" Bulma said with tears going down her face. She ran up to the bed where Vegeta was sleeping soundly and buried her head in his chest.
"Don't give up!" Bulma said as she started to cry harder. Dr. Briefs came over to her and hugged her.
"I'm sorry Bulma, but there's no way we can save him. He has to save himself." Bulma just looked at Vegeta. "Don't give up Vegeta." Bulma said as she kissed his forehead and walked out of the room with her dad. Vegeta on the other hand listen to what Bulma and her dad said. 'I'm going to die? Me? Just because the Gravity Chamber explode. No I will not die! Not yet!' Vegeta thought as he woke up. " I did it. I'm not dead." Vegeta sigh with relief. He got out of bed, got dressed, then went downstairs. 'Why did that woman told me not to give up?' Vegeta thought. When he got downstairs he saw Bulma sleeping now the couch.(A/N It took Vegeta two hours to wake up so you know) 'Why is she down here?' Vegeta thought as he grabbed ice cream out of the freezer.
"Vegeta?" Bulma said as she rubbed her eyes. When she looked up, she saw Vegeta. Vegeta turn with a spoon of ice cream in his mouth.
"Is that you Vegeta?" Bulma said with tears in her eyes.
"You else do you think I am huh?"
"Vegeta!" Bulma yelled as she ran to Vegeta and gave him a hug.
"I thought you were dead." Bulma said as tears came down her face. Vegeta was shocked. Someone exactly cared about him. Vegeta hugged Bulma back to comfort her.
"It's ok now woman. It's all over." Vegeta said as Bulma hugged him tighter. Then Bulma eyes widen. She looked at Vegeta with a shocked look, then rested her head on his chest. His heartbeat was like music to her. Then she broke the hug.
"You must be really hungry since you been passed out for 2 weeks." Bulma said as smiled at Vegeta. Vegeta felt his cheeks burn up then turn his head the other way so Bulma won't see.
"Yes I am. So make me my food woman!" Vegeta yelled as he turn to face Bulma. Bulma on the other hand was still smiling. This made Vegeta blush even more.
"Okay what do you want Vegeta?" Bulma said still smiling.
"Uh, uh, anything." Vegeta tried to say.
"Ok." Bulma said as she walked to the kitchen and the phone rang.
"I'll get it!" Bulma said as she ran to the phone and answer it.
"Hello? Oh hi Yamcha!" Bulma said as Vegeta listened. He doesn't like Yamcha after all the things he did to Bulma. He still doesn't get why Bulma goes back to him every time. He knew that Yamcha only uses Bulma as a toy. Vegeta shook the thoughts out of his head and walked away to his room.
"Ok today is fine. At 8:00. Okay. Okay bye." Bulma said as she hanged up the phone.
"Vegeta, I'm going to get your lunch…" Bulma stopped when she didn't see Vegeta downstairs. Bulma thought he might be in his room. She went upstairs to his room. She opened his door and found him sitting on his bed.
"Hey are you okay?" Bulma said as she walked over to him and sat next to him.
"Yes! Everything is fine!" Vegeta yelled.
"Ok. I'm going on a date in 1 hour okay."
"Okay. But be careful."
"Why?"
"Because that weakling only uses you as a toy!" Vegeta yelled as Bulma looked down and got up.
"I know but…" Bulma said as she ran out of Vegeta's room with tears going down her face. 'Vegeta's right! Yamcha only uses me as a toy. Why am I so stupid?' Bulma thought as she ran outside.
"Ok if he cheats on me today then that's the end of it! I will not stand for it anymore. He doesn't love me and I… don't love him either." Bulma eyes widen. She wasn't in love with Yamcha. She was in love with Vegeta. But will he love her back. After she thought that she looked down again.
"No. Why would he?" Bulma said as she went inside. She looked at the clock and it was 7:30.
"Oh no!" Bulma yelled as she ran upstairs and changed. After that she ran downstairs to her lab and got watches that she made to talked anyone with the other one. She went upstairs and to Vegeta's room.
"Vegeta. This is for you. I might need your help."
"With what?"
"Yamcha. He might hurt me. If you hear beeping on the watch. It's me and I'm in trouble. I'm going to be at Yamcha's okay.?"
"Okay I got it."
"Thanks Vegeta." Bulma said as she kissed Vegeta on the cheek. Vegeta's face turn red. Bulma just giggle and left to go Yamcha's house.