Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Bulma's and Vegeta's times ❯ Yamcha's problem and Vegeta's secret place ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
Bulma drove over to Yamcha's house for her date. She got of the car and walked to the door. She open it and looked around. She got the smell of perfume coming from his room. Bulma walked up to his room and open it. There Bulma found a naked girl in bed with him.
“Yamcha how could you do this to me!” Bulma yelled to him.
“Bulma it's not what you think.”
“Yes it is Yamcha! Vegeta was right about you!” Bulma yelled as she was about to run out the door.
“Wait Bulma!” Yamcha yelled as he grabbed her arm.
“Let go of me Yamcha!” Bulma yelled as she tried to get out of his grasp.
“What did Vegeta said about me Bulma?”
“He said that you use me only for a toy!”
“No I don't he's lying. I love you so much.”
“But I don't love you. I love Vegeta!” Bulma put her hands on her mouth. She just said it.
“You love Vegeta?”
“Yes I do. He cares about me more than you. You don't love me you…” She was stopped by Yamcha's lips on her. After that Yamcha pushed Bulma on the bed.(Oh and the girl he was sleeping with was gone.) Yamcha got on top of Bulma and started to undress her.
“No get off me!”
“No! I will show you that I love you!” Yamcha said as he pulled her shirt off. Bulma found her watch and push the button on it. Then Bulma shut her eyes as tears came down her face as Yamcha started to take off her pants. Vegeta was watching T.V. when he heard beeping. He looked at the watch Bulma give him and it said Bulma. Vegeta ran out of the door and blast off to go get Bulma.
Yamcha was almost done undressing Bulma when they heard the door busted open. There Vegeta stand, looking at Bulma, who was partly naked. Vegeta walked over to Yamcha, lift him by his neck and throw him out the window. Vegeta then looked at Bulma while Bulma looked at him. She then got out of bed and hugged him.
“I'm glad that you came just in time Vegeta.” Bulma said with tears going down her face.
“It's going to be ok now woman. You…” He was stopped by Bulma's soft lips. She broke the kiss and looked up at him.
“Don't talk anymore Vegeta. Just kiss me please.” Bulma said as tears still came down. Vegeta just stud there looking at her, eyes widen. Bulma just rolled her eyes and put her hands on his face and pulled him closer to her.
“I know you want to Vegeta. I love you.” Bulma whisper to in his ear. She looked at him and pulled him into a nice long passionate kiss. Vegeta stud there thinking about what he is going to do next. When he felt Bulma lips on his, He couldn't resist from kissing her back. And there they were sharing a passionate kiss. Then Vegeta tripped on something and fell on Yamcha's bed on top Bulma. Vegeta and Bulma just looked at each other then Vegeta got up and grabbed Bulma clothes off the floor and throw them at her.
“G-Get dress. We need to go home before you're parents starts to worry.” Vegeta said as he stud by the doorway. “Meet me outside when you're done.” Vegeta left the room that was in. Bulma just sat on the bed crying. `He's doesn't love me.' She got her clothes on and with outside to find Vegeta, but he was nowhere to be found. She knew where he would be. She went into the house and went onto the roof. There was Vegeta.
“Hey what are you doing up here?” Bulma asked as she sat next to him.
“This is where I think if you don't mind.” Vegeta said as he looked away. Sadness washed over Bulma's face. Bulma looked up to the sky. Then back to Vegeta.
“I just came to say sorry about the kiss. I didn't mean to…you know…do that.” When she looked up, Vegeta was looking at her.
“You don't need to say sorry.” Vegeta got up and handed Bulma his hand. Bulma looked at him.
“What?”
“I want to show you something.” Bulma just looked at him and grabbed his hand. Vegeta picked her up and flew in the air.
“Where are we going Vegeta?” Bulma asked.
“Oh somewhere I always wanted to go to.” Vegeta said as he held on to Bulma tightly so she won't fall. Bulma wrapped her arms around Vegeta's neck as she looked into his eyes. She saw anger, worried, and something that she didn't think to see in his eyes. Love. She saw love in the dark sayain prince. Vegeta felt eyes on him and turned to look at Bulma. Bulma jumped a little.
“W-What?” Bulma asked with a confuse look on her face. Vegeta stopped flying and ran his hand though Bulma's hair. It was soft and hanged down to her shoulders. She usually has it in a big nest on top of her head. Vegeta said that birds can mistaken her as a tree and can mate on her. What a good laugh he had after that. Vegeta just couldn't stop running his hand though Bulma's hair.
“I like your hair like this. It's WAY better that the big nest that birds can mate on hair-do.” Bulma laughed a little.
“Thanks to the guy who has flame-like hair.” Vegeta just grinned and continue flying.
~~~~~3hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vegeta shook Bulma to wake her up.
“Woman, hurry up and wake up before you miss it.” Bulma open her eyes and looked around, eyes widened. It was the most beautiful place ever. There was a waterfall quietly flowing with fireflies and Bulma looked up and saw cherry blossoms everywhere. Bulma felt tears form in her eyes as she looked at Vegeta.
“This place is so beautiful. Thanks for taking me,” Bulma wrapped her arms around Vegeta and gave him a hug.
“I think this a really good place to finish what we did back a weakling's house.” Vegeta whispered in Bulma's ear as her eyes widen. Vegeta grabbed Bulma's chin and kissed her passionately. Bulma stud there for a second, then kissed back. Bulma could feel Vegeta's hands on her thighs. Bulma softly moan in Vegeta's mouth as he smirked. Vegeta made his way down to Bulma's neck, kissing her like no end. Bulma moan again. Vegeta likes the way she moans like that. Vegeta pulled Bulma to the ground and ripped her clothes off her. They made love right on the floor of the new hideout.
Sorry it's a long one. And I suck at limes. I'm not that good at them what so ever. R+R please. I want to know if it's good or not.