Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBA ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2

The next day began like the previous, Vegita arriving late and making his presence known. After being scolded by the teacehr he took his seat in the back.

Bulma, giggling after Yamcha began to tickle her playfully, rolled about in her seat, her eyes flailing backwards . . . to Vegita. She noticed that he had a large cut just below his eye, spreading all the way down his right cheek. Before she could further her investigation, however, Yamcha began to tickle her shoulder, sending her into a laughing fit.

"Bulma Briefs! Yamcha! Stop that this instant!" Mrs. Stinkass scolded.

"Oh, sorry Mrs. Stinkass, ma'am," Yamcha promptly apologized, sitting up at his desk like an angel.

Bulma glared at her boyfriend.

"Now class, listen up," Mrs. Stinkass announced. "I will be passing around a sheet for you to sign up on. It's for the martial arts club. Remember, though, that there are only 10 spots available, so if you sign up it doesn't nessecarily mean that you'll be on the team. Next-"

While Mrs. Stinkass handed around other sheets for various other clubs, Goku turned around in his seat. "Hey Vegita!" he whispered. "Vegita!"

Vegita, who was just staring off into space out of boredom, now aknowledged the Saiyan. "What?" he spat.

"You gonna sign up for martial arts?" Goku inquired.

"Why should I?" Vegita demanded. "Just a bunch of weakling humans. Pushovers."

"Well . . . you might have a challenge," said Goku. "I am a Saiyan, and I am pretty strong!"

"Oh?" Vegita tried to act uninterrested. "What class?"

"You'd be surprised."

Vegita smirked. "All right then, I will. Let's see if you're as tough as you say you are."

"Great!" With that, Goku turned back around in his seat.

"Wow! My gosh, this place is huge!" Launch cried. The group had just arrived in the school's dojo for the first martial arts club meeting. Bulma and Launch weren't going to fight, but did want to watch and encourage their friends.

"If you ask me, it's too small," Piccolo, the normally silent Namek replied gruffly.

"Hey, look, it's Vegita!" Goku announced. He raised his hand in the air to call Vegita over, but ChiChi quickly yanked it down.

"Goku, what are you doing?!" ChiChi cried out in hysterics. "He's a bully! And I don't like him! Don't call him over!"

Goku looked confused.

"All right everyone, let's begin, shall we?"

Everyone turned to the sensei, or what looked like the sensei. He was tall, wearing a gi . . . and looked very suspiciously like a woman.

"My name is Mr. Woocha, and I will be your sensei. I'm glad to see that so many of you have signed up but, as you remember, I only have room for 10 slots. We-"

After a while of Mr. Woocha explaining in-depth detail the rules, causing many to fall asleep on the benches, it was time to again.

"WAKE UP!" Mr. Woocha chopped his hands together as he hollared, causing those asleep to wake up and those staring off into space to pay attention. "Let's begin with . . . Krillen and 18."

"Wha-" Krillen choked out. "S-she-uh . . . she's here?!"

"Yes, she's over there," Yamcha replied, pointing a finger at the other end of the dojo.

Krillen looked over . . . and saw her. "Eep!"

18 approached the middle, and her eyes fell on the short, frightened boy. "Come on," she hissed. "Let's go, I don't plan to wait here all day for you!"

Gulping, Krillen slowly made his way up to 18.

"All right," Mr. Woocha announced, "begin!"

18 immediately got into a fighting position, and Krillen reluctantly copied. Quickly, 18 ran up to Krillen, sticking her fist at his face. Krillen immediately dodged, and their faces deadly close. Blushing fiercely, Krillen rolled his eyes to the back of his head . . . and fainted. 18 stood, still in her position, and blinked, shocked.

"Well, it looks like Krillen is down," Mr. Woocha announced.

"Krillen, that's pathetic!" Bulma called from the bleachers. "And just because you like the girl!"

Now it was 18's turn to blush.

Krillen suddenly jumped up, facing Bulma. "Will you shut up?!" he cried. "I don't like her!"

"You don't?" 18 asked.

Krillen turned to 18, stuck. "Uh no, I do, I mean I don't, I mean . . . I . . . I . . . uh . . ." and he fainted. Again.

All of Krillen's friends sweat-dropped.

As the day forged on, child after child fell from defeat. However pathetic most of the fights were, the really, really interresting one's were when Bulma's friends fought. And now, the last fight of the day had come down to this. Goku and Vegita. Everyone had seen their skill earlier, and now it was time to further it.

"Good luck, Vegita," Goku welcomed his foe.

Vegita smirked. "Yes, Goku, good luck to you too. You're going to need it."

And with those words to each other, the two got into a fighting stance.

"Go Goku!" Bulma cried out in rappid cheer. "Beat that bully!"

Vegita frowned.

Goku smirked.

And then they began.

Vegita ran at Goku and swung his fist. However, Goku faded, dodging the attack. He appeared behind Vegita and kicked, but Vegita whirled around and grabbed Goku's legs, tossing him. Goku stopped in mid-air, twirling around. He then noticed that Vegita was nowhere in sight. Immediately he felt his ki. He punched, and Vegita appeard at the end of Goku's fast. He flipped around and landed on his feet, then flew up. Goku dissappeared and reappeared behind Vegita with a ball of ki, but Vegita had a ball his own. The two fired their blasts and they exploded in the air, shaking the whole building.

"What the hell?!" Mr. Woocha demanded with shock.

"They're both Saiyans," Tien explained to the teacher. "And Vegita's the Saiyan Prince."

Exasperated, the teacher tossed the clipboard currently in his hands mindlessly to the floor. "Oh Hell, there goes the planet."

Vegita smashed down on Goku, sending him crashing to the ground. He then sent a ball of ki his way, but Goku dissappeared before it reached him, turning the ring to rubble. Vegita dissappeared, and then only loud crashes and sudden spirts of light were shown. The two then stopped . . . with a large ammount of ki in both of their hands. And it was growing.

"No!" Mr. Woocha cried.

"Ka me . . ."

"Big . . ."

"ha me . . ."

"Bang . . ."

"WAIT! STOP!"

"HA!!!!"

"ATTACK!!!!"

The two blasts collided, and a huge distuctive force was created, engulfing everyone. They sounded with a large explosion, and a whole cloud of dust rose up in the air. When it cleared, Goku and Vegita stood firm, both of them radiating with power. All around them was nothing but rubble.

Slowly, everyone cried out, hissed.

"Goku, I'm going to KILL YOU!" Bulma threatened. "SO HELP ME, I'LL KILL YOU!!"

"Goku, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" ChiChi screamed. "YOU ALMOST GOT US KILLED!"

However, Goku did not respond. His mind was still glued to the fight which, to him, was still going on. He smirked at Vegita, and Vegita smirked back.

Just then, Mr. Woocha popped out of the reckage, bruised, broken, bloodied. He pointed a finger at the two angrily. "You two . . ." he huffed. "are NOT ONE OF THEM!"

"Wha-?" Goku's attention was finally caught. "We're not? But-"

"If you continue fighting, you'll KILL US ALL!"

Goku blinked.

"Fine by him," Vegita said, spitting on the rubble below. "This is pathetic, can't even handle a little sparring match. Pathetic." He then turned to Goku. "We had better continue this, Goku. I'm not through with you yet."

"Yea!" Goku cried. "Let's continue!"

Almost blowing up with anger, Mr. Woocha screamed, "GET OUT OF MY DOJO!!!!"

After they all left the dojo, or what ws left of it, Goku had invited Vegita over to his house to continue his match. However, Vegita declined, saying he had more important things to do.

'More important things to do,' Vegita mused to himself. 'Yea, like letting that yarou Freiza use me as a Kami-damned basketball.' He shivered at the thought. Just then, he arrived at a space pod. Slowly he climbed in and pressed a few buttons, and it blasted off.

It landed not too long after on a larger ship, docking easily in the bay. Vegita quickly jumped out, landing on his feet and glaring at the alien that patrolled pods comming in and out.

"How was your day, sire?" the alien asked, trying to be as polite and respectful as possible so as not to piss off the Prince.

"None of your damned business," Vegita spat at the lower creature.

"Y-yes sire, I'm sorry sire," the alien quivered. "Lord Frieza wishes to see you now. He's been waiting."

Vegita's heart sank. He had hoped that perhaps today Frieza would have better things to do. Guess not.

Now full of anger, Vegita aimed an open hand at the trembling alien. "Thanks for the info," he snarled just before he blasted him to pieces. Sighing, Vegita then walked to Frieza's quarters.

When he arrived, there was Frieza, sitting all high and mighty on his chair like he was royalty or something.

"Lord Frieza, you called for me?" Vegita inquired.

"You're late," the beast growled.

'Oh yes, I just can't WAIT to get home to start getting kicked around. Something to look forward to.' Vegita thought. Aloud he said, "Sorry, Frieza, it won't happen again."

"Yea, right," Frieza mocked. "Stupid monkey. And where's your respect? Bow to your lord!"

Gritting his teeth, Vegita hesitated, but finally got down on one knee.

Frieza got up from his chair and walked over to the Prince, scowling the whole way. "Not good enough." With that, Frieza smashed his foot in Vegita's face, sending him slamming to a wall. He hit his head, and blood began to ooze from the new wound.

"You are pathetic," Frieza taunted, walking over to the Prince who was now standing. "And yet you think that you're better than me. Well, I'll show you!"

Before Vegita could react, Frieza had attracted a long blade and sliced it in Vegita's back, the blade going through his shoulder and comming out the other end. Vegita howled in pain as he was forced downward to his knees, the blade holding him in place.

"Zarbon!" Frieza ordered. "Bring him in here!"

"Yes, Lord Frieza!"

Vegita looked up, his mouth beginning to fill with blood. He watched as Zarbon brought in . . . his father. 'Oh no,' he thought. 'Now what?'

King Vegita was obviously surprised when he entered the room, especially seeing his son in such a predicament. "What is going on?!" he demanded.

"Now watch," Frieza mused. "You'll enjoy this, Princeling. Zarbon, bring the scum to me!"

"Yes, Lord Frieza," Zarbon replied, grabbing ahold of the King and dragging him over.

King Vegita, still hesitant demanded, "What is going on here?! What are you doing?!"

"Hush monkey!" Frieza spat, immediately shutting King Vegita up. "Im releasing you."

King Vegita looked confused. "What . . ."

Smirking, Frieza put a hand on the King's chest.

"NO FATHER!" Vegita hollared.

"Quiet!" Frieza ordered, pushing the blade deeper into the Prince's shoulder, causing him to cry out in even more pain. To King Vegita he said, "You are no longer under my order." And with one blast, he killed him.

Vegita cried out in anger and pain. "You bastard! You mother fucking bastard! His death was supposed to be by MY hands! I WAS WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL HIM! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT-" Vegita was stopped short as Frieza lifted Vegita up by the blade, his blood-curling screams cloaked with blood.

"I have all the fight I want!" Frieza hissed. With that, he quickly removed the blade, sending Vegita crashing to the floor. He then kicked Vegita in the chest, once again sending him against the wall. "Now get out of my site," Frieza ordered. "Weakling!"

Vegita slowly got up, grasping his arm which flailed limply by his side. Gritting his teeth furiously, he turned and walked out of Frieza's quarters.

To be continued…