Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBA ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6

Vegita shot his fist at his lamp, breaking it to pieces. His anger soared as his fist came into contact with another piece of furniture, turning it to rubble beneath his feet. Everything he began to tear away to shreds and scraps until finally he collapsed on his bed, his breathing comming out in long, harsh gasps. He knew what Frieza meant by 'a good toy,' and worst of all, he knew that he was very persistant on those matters. Vegita closed his eyes tight. All of the things the monster had done to him, destroying his father, making him bow in his presence like he was scum. And now he had finally found someone he could talk to, someone who didn't fear or hate him, but welcomed him with open arms. And now Frieza, the beast, was going to take her away from him. He could not, would not let that happen.

Vegita sat up in bed, a very determined look on his face. He didn't know how, but Frieza was going to pay.

"BULMA!"

Bulma shot awake immediately after hearing her name called. Sleepily, she looked at her clock. "5 A.M?!" she almost screamed. "Who would get me up at-"

"BULMA!"

Bulma smiled, immediately recognizing the voice. She ran to her window, and peered down at the sincere Prince. "Why Vegita, here so early? Whatever for?" she tried to sound as innocent and seductive as possible.

Within a blink of an eye, Vegita was up at the window and had walked inside. Bulma gasped, startled. "VEGITA! I'M IN MY UNDERWEAR, YOU KNOW!"

Vegita gazed at Bulma and, no truer words were spoken. Beyond her see-through robe he could definately make out her underwear clearly, which was hugging her figure nicely. Had he not been so pre-occupied with his mission at hand, he would have tossed her on the bed and had her for breakfast. Instead he said, "I can see that. But I need to know, can you create a machine that will help make me stronger?"

"What?" Bulma asked, quite surprised at his words.

"Can it be done?" Vegita asked, with a little more tone to his voice.

Bulma nodded. "Well yes, of cource, but . . . why?"

"When can you have it finished by?" Vegita demanded.

"I don't know I-"

"I need it finished as soon as possible, this is really important to me, Bulma." he took her waiste by his hands, and gazed deep in her eyes. Eyes of confusion, yet trust. And . . . something else.

Bulma nodded slowly. "All right. I think . . . I could finish it in about a week."

"That's too long," Vegita said. "4 days."

"WHAT?!"

"If you need help, just ask." And with those words, Vegita had gone the way he came, leaving a very confused Bulma behind.

The next four days passed quickly, Vegita absent every day of school. Bulma had not seen or heard of him since, but dared not go to his home. She really, REALLY did not like that lizzard that talked to her before. He, she, or whatever it was really creeped her out. She did, finally, have to get some help, and finished up just as Vegita entered the backyard where she was working.

"Is this it?"

Bulma jumped, startled to hear anyone speak after such a long time of silence, and turned to see . . . "VEGITA! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

Vegita, instead of answering her, circled around the large machine, his hand sliding around the edge. "So what is it?" he asked.

"I don't THINK so, Vegita!" Bulma scolded, storming up to him. "FIRST, where have you been?"

Vegita narrowed his eyes then said simply, "Training."

"For 4 DAYS?!"

Vegita nodded, then turned back to the massive machine. "So what does it do?"

Bulma sighed. "I call it a gravitron. You can train inside, and increase the gravity as you see fit. It will weigh heavier on you, like you're training with weights. It could double-even tripple your power within a short period of time."

"Good," Vegita replied. "How much gravity can it withstand?"

"200, but of cource you're not going to go that high!"

Vegita just nodded.

"What, not even a 'thank you, Bulma?' Maybe a 'you're the best Bulma?' Or maybe a 'you are almighty and superior to me Bulma, how can I ever get along without you, I am a pesant to your greatness-'"

Bulma was suddenly grabbed her by the waiste, and tipped back near the ground. "Don't you ever shut up?" Vegita said with a smirk. And with that, he bent down and gave Bulma a long, devoted kiss. He then tipped her back up and let her go.

"Nice, Veg," Bulma said, walking up to the boy in a seductive manner. "You sure know how to lip-sink."

However, Vegita's only reaction afterwords was to go into the gravitron and shut the door behind him.

"RRRRRRRRR!!! BASTARD!" Bulma hollared after him.

"I won't go that high?" Vegita mused as he walked over to the controll panel. "If anything, it's too low. Hmph, I'm Prince of the Saiyans, I can take more than that! 200 my ass!" After a moment of studying the many controlls and buttons, he finally pressed one.

"Gravity simulation, 2 times Earth's normal gravity," a computer chanted.

Vegita waited, and after a seccond he could feel the gravity change. He smirked. "Hell, that woman IS a genious! Now to increase this piece of shit." With that, he held the button down till it could go no more.

"Gravity simulation, 200 times Earth's normal gravity."

And those were the last words Vegita heard when he was suddenly flattened like a pancake.

Days and weeks flew by like months and years to Bulma, although to Vegita they were only minutes and secconds. So hard he would push himself that in the end he would be almost dead. If not for Bulma, he would probably be pushing up posies by now.

Meanwhile, Bulma was growing ever so tiresome of his neglectance, and even the pleading Yamcha began to get her attention. One night she was sitting at the kitchen table, absolutely bored, nowhere to go, nothing to do. Vegita was training, as usual, and all the others were studying for a big Chemistry test. There was no one to talk to . . . except for Yamcha. Biting her lower lip, she slowly picked up the phone and began to dial.

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard. Bulma, frightened to death, dropped the phone and ran outside to the backyard where the explosion had errupted. And there, to her horror, was the gravitron in rubble, Vegita nowhere in sight.

"Oh Kami, Vegita!" Bulma raced over to the rubble and began to dig for her boyfriend. Suddenly, she uncovered his face, which was twisted in an expression of pain. As she dug deeper, she discovered the rest of his body, bloodied and broken. "Vegita, Vegita!" Bulma panicked.

Vegita slowly opened his eyes, trying to focus them. "B-Bulma," his raspy voice came.

"Vegita, wait here, I'll get help," Bulma ordered. She got up to leave, but Vegita's hand came up and quickly grabbed her wrist. Startled, she fell to the rubble beside Vegita. Vegita slowly sat up, smirking at her. "Nice of you to join me," he mused.

"Vegita, you SCARED ME, DAMNIT!" Bulma cried, punching Vegita in the shoulder.

Vegita cried out when she did so, grabbing his arm. "DAMNIT, WOMAN! THAT HURT!"

Bulma grinned. "Sorry."

"Feeling better?"

"Mmmmmmmmm." Vegita's answer came out as a long, low moan. He was lying on his stomache in front of a fire place, and Bulma was massaging his aching back.

"You know, you really did scare me, Vegita," Bulma said. "I thought . . . you were dead."

Vegita, even though the massages felt so good, rolled over on his side to look at Bulma. "You really care that much about me?" he mumbled.

Bulma nodded. "I do. There's something about you, Vegita. You're more than just a boyfriend to me. I mean, I can talk to you . . . when you're not training. And you listen to me . . . when you're not training." She frowned. "You train alot!"

Vegita chuckled. "Always keep you wanting more, huh?" he said. Serious, he took her chin in his hand, leaning her face close to his. "Damnit woman . . . you're the only one I've ever been able to talk to, really. There's something about you too." His hand slowly left her chin, old voices returning to him. 'Emotions were for the weak' . . . He fowned. "But I don't know if that's a good thing."

"Vegita . . ."

Vegita got up and grabbed his coat hanging on a rack. "I better go," he mumbled, and with that he walked out the door.

To be continued…