Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBA ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Epilogue

"Come on Vegie, we don't want to be late for class." Bulma pushed Vegita through the classroom door, grinning.

"Watch it woman," Vegita hissed as she touched a spot of him that had yet to heal. And that was quite easy to do, considering his whole body was scraped and bruised.

Bulma giggled. "Sorry, Vegita." She walked around to face him and, grabbing his arms, led her to her desk.

Vegita plopped down right on it and, grabbing Bulma's hand, pushed her on top of him, sending her sprawling with laughter.

"Quiet down now class," Mrs. Stinkass ordered as the rest of the students piled into the classroom. "Now let's begin with . . ." she stopped short as her gaze flew over to Bulma and Vegita, who were at that very moment sharing saliva.

"Bulma! Vegita! Enough of this!" Mrs. Stinkass hollared. "This is not a lip-wrestling contest and-"

Vegita quickly let go of Bulma's lips long enough to say, "Oh shut up, you old hag, and get your name changed while you're doing so, you're beginning to scare some of the children," before locking his lips back with Bulma's.

Mrs. Stinkass's eyes widened with shock.

Bulma looked over at Yamcha and, grinning, grabbed Vegeta as tight as she could, allowing her kiss to deepen dramatically.

And Vegita didn't mind the pain at all.

END