Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drama's Of Life ❯ Fighting Back ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Surprise! I'm not dead! I know it's been a while, I had to go back and reread my last two chapters to know what's going on ::blushes:: N e ways, I quitted my hellish job. I'm so happy!!! I'll have a lot more time to finish this fic up. Can you believe that my stupid ex-job only pays 6$ per hr? UGH! I thought it would be at least 6.5 ::glares angrily:: But it doesn't matter now anyway, cuz I'm gone. I just have to finish up my two weeks, collect my last few pay checks, say good bye to all my co-workers, and I'm done ::smiles a skull spitting smile::

 

Let's see what else is new, O MY first time buying something off ebay (or the internet as a matter of fact). I was hesitating weather to do it or not, cuz I felt so insecure…and then I finally did it! I would be SOOOOOO pissed off my bloody ass if I don't get it.

 

Well, here's the next chapter. Hope you guys enjoy this!

 

[To the ones that has raised their voice]

 

EastCoastie1500- Yay, My first review for the last chapter! Haha, thanks for the advice on food from China Garden, had a bad experience in there? lol. Well, anyways, hope you had a great x-mas and holiday. ::hug EC500:: R&R for me again!!!

 

Rose-of-vegeta- Really? Wow, you had the same name in you fic too?! I guess I had good taste in picking the name Kanaye. I got the name off the anime series Rurouni Kenshin. But wow, what a coincidence, but then again; we both live in Chicago too, haha. I had a lot of people thinking that it was a wedding about it. Thanks for the review! Hope you had a wonderful holiday! R&R for me again!

 

nan de mo chibi otoko- LMAO! O my god! I love your reviews so much!!! They always make me laugh the hardest!!! Your right about Kanaye though ::starts laughing hysterically again:: Thanks so much for the review, hope you had a great x-mas and break. Happy New Year. ::squeezes n.d.m.c.o. in a tight hug:: R&R for me!!!!

 

Ice- Awww, your complements are making me blush! I know I should have a longer chapter, I just hope this one is long enough lolz. As for Kanaye, well, soon you will see what role he has in this fic ::wink:: Thanks so much for the review! R&R for me again!

 

Candy the Duck- Yes, Kanaye is a special one isn't he? ::laughs evilly then coughs:: But we're not there yet. Soon….::smirks evilly:: Thanks so much for the review! I hope you had a great holiday ::hugs C.T.D.:: Thanks for the review! R&R for me again!!!

 

Little-fighter88- hahaha, you just threw me the most ironic statement ever about bad guys in fics. Yah, I know…I skipped a `few' years ::smiles innocently:: But I think I'm going to do a one-shot or something on the missing years, that is if your up for it ::wink wink:: Thanks for the review, hope you had a wonderful holiday and awesome break!!! Review for me!

 

b-chan2007- yah, I know I skipped the part where they married lol. But I wanted to surprise everyone ::cutest smile:: As for Kanaye ::smirks evilly:: You'll just have to wait like everyone else to find out more. Hope you have a great holiday and safe break. Happy New Year!!!

 

DBZ-fan-Jess- Well, looks like you made your goal to update your fic before new years, ::mutters:: though I would have preferred it to be in a week. Well, now that you so lovingly and talentally left a cliffy you better update your fic soon and when I means soon I mean at least once every two-three weeks!!! ::pouts cutly:: can't believe you left a cliffy. Hope you have a great x-mas (bet it's not freazing like hell down in FL then in Chicago) and a happy new year!!! R&R for me again!

 

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or anything remotely close to it.

 

 

THANKYOU LITTLE-FIGHTER88 FOR BETA-ING THIS FIC!

 

Fighting Back

Chapter 2

 

 

[Restaurant]

 

"Bulma was pissed." Chichi smirked, thinking back to the phone conversation that she had with Bulma.

 

"Who wouldn't be? Left behind while we get to go to Japan." Juu laughed, "You think our present will save us from her wrath?"

 

"It depends…." A voice came from behind the table, making them look up.

Bulma smiled as she leaned down to hug her two best friends before waving to Goku and Krillan as she walked over to the empty seat beside Vegeta.

 

"Hi Veggie-chan!! I missed you so much." Bulma said, giving him her best smile as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

 

"Onna…" Vegeta's voice came out in a growl but his arms went around her waist pulling her closer to him. How could he resist after not being with her for almost a whole week?

 

Bulma turned to Chichi and Juu who were talking to Krillan and Goku.

 

"So did everything go as planned?" Bulma asked, taking the menu from the waitress.

 

"It was even better then we planned, turns out that Taskuki had a financial problems that he was trying to cover up. Once the media got hold of that little information, his business dropped and he practically begged us to fund the company." Goku explained, smirking proudly the whole time.

 

"We'll talk about business later, Goku." Chichi scowled, she never liked talking about work during off-hours.

 

"So what did you get me?" Bulma asked, her eyes brightening at the thought of presents.

 

Juu and Chichi chuckled at the little girl look on Bulma's face. They both reached down to grab two bags from the floor and passed them to Bulma.

 

"This is from Goku and me." Chichi said as Bulma opened the bag to peek inside. A wide smile graced her face, brightening her features even more. She was just about to pull it out when Goku and Krillan suddenly stood up, confused she looked in the direction they were looking at and frowned.

 

"Mr. Ouji, Mr. Son, Mr. Roshi" Kanaye greeted smoothly as he made his way over to the table with a different woman then yesterday.

 

Vegeta nodded, as Goku and Krillan sat back down.

 

Next to Bulma, Vegeta caught her frown. `So the little Onna thinks I'm obvious to Kanaye's actions huh?' He thought, way ahead of the game.

 

Chichi and Juu glanced at each other, knowing what Bulma thought about Kanaye. They had at one point of time, spent hours in Bulma's office thinking of a reason to fire Kanaye but couldn't come up with one because the man was so perfect at everything.

 

Bulma leaned her head in her hand, turning away from Kanaye and looking at Krillan instead. She knew perfectly what Kanaye was trying to do. It was like this every time he `coincidentally' bumped into them in a restaurant.

 

First he would start a friendly, short yet lively conversation to get into the table. Then the slut he was with would start throwing herself at Vegeta while Kanaye would try to talk to her.

 

Bulma was needless to say fuckin' sick of it. `If he wants to play, fine lets see how long he will last.' Bulma thought, anger filling her up.

 

"Would you like us to pull up a chair for you two?" A waitress asked coming up to their table.

 

"Yes." Bulma said aloud before anyone could say anything. She slowly turned around and staring straight back at Kanaye's face, masking her face with happiness perfectly. "Would you please pull up a chair for Mr. Sakuma and his friend?"

 

Chichi's mouth nearly hung open in shock at what she heard. She had thought that Bulma would rather kill that man before ever letting him sit at the same table as her ever again…considering what happened last time.

 

Vegeta's eyes quirked up amusedly when he heard Bulma's determined voice. Oh, he knew that tone of voice; he knew that look burning in her eyes all right. He had seen it so many times whenever he challenged her.

 

`Kanaye is going to get it now.' Vegeta almost chuckled out loud as he sat back and watched.

 

Kanaye and the woman gladly took a seat. The woman already flittering with Vegeta who was ignoring her. Goku, Chichi, Juu and Krillan were in there own conversations.

 

"So," Bulma started, her eyes focusing on the brown haired, woman with a nice figure that was flittering with Vegeta. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your girlfriend?"

 

"Girlfriend?! No!" Kanaye chuckled, his chocolate eyes focused solely onto Bulma. "Just a friend."

 

"Oh, really?!" Her soft red lips curved in a softly as she tilted her head slightly, blinking once innocently "And who's the lucky woman that has captured your heart and soul?"

 

Kanaye slowly leaned closer to Bulma, flashing her a heated look that spelled everything out as clear as day.

 

Bulma refused to let herself pull back, as she allowed him to take in her scent from the nearness that they were in.

 

"You're playing a dangerous game, Kanaye Sakuma." Bulma whispered near his ears, making him shiver with want. Her voice both teasing and passionate, her blue eyes twinkled devilishly. She was both a devil and an angel, which made him want her more.

 

[Mansion]

 

"Vegeta…" Bulma frowned seeing Vegeta's back turned to her as she walked into their bedroom. Open suitcases lay around the room from the unpacking.

 

She watched as he took off his shirt and tie revealing his stone carved muscles, and tanned skin. She watched as his muscles flexed with every move he made.

 

Uncrossing her arms, she walked over to him. Pressing her full body to his back as she hugged him from behind.

 

"Come on Veggie-chan," Bulma whined, "It's not like I slept with him or something!"

 

Vegeta's head snapped up to look at her. His eyes filled with rage when he thought about that.

 

"Don't you dare even think about-!" He was cut off by Bulma's lips pressed to his, starting a passionate kiss. Vegeta pulled Bulma closer to him before breaking off for air.

 

"I love you Vegeta," Bulma said softly, as she looked into his pitch black eyes. "You know that." She stated softly.

 

In one fluid movement he pulled Bulma on to the bed, trapping her beneath him as he hovered above her. Her long hair was thrown carelessly behind her, and with the nightdress that she was wearing, he could clearly see every curve of her luscious body.

 

Bulma reached her hand up and softly traced his features and almost smiled when he involuntarily leaned in on her touch.

 

"Do I need to remind you who you belong to, Onna?" Vegeta smirked coolly, looked down on her, his hand playing with the helm of her thigh length night dress.

 

"Have you forgotten?" Bulma's deep blue eyes flashed dangerously, pulling him down closer to her by the helm of his shirt until their faces were only inches apart. "I belong to no one, Vegeta Ouji."

 

Growling with both pleasure and annoyance at her strong will, he lowered his head capturing her plump lips again in a heated passion. His hand slowly slide down her side her thigh to spread her legs open pressing his harden length against her warmth. Bulma moaned, her hand weaving into his hair and she clung to him, feeling a familiar heat rise up.

 

Pulling out of the heated kiss, his mouth trailed soft kisses on her neck. Finding a specific spot on her neck, he couldn't help but bite down, deepening the already marked scar he had left her from the first time he claimed her.

 

Bulma felt his hands traveling up to her stomach, lifting her short dress up and pulling it over her head; leaving her completely naked in front of him. Barely beginning and she could already feel how hard he was, she could see the desire he had for her in his eyes. His intense eyes burned her flesh as his gaze traveled over her naked body, as if trying to remember every curve.

 

[Next morning]

 

Bulma woke to the sound of running water in the bathroom. She groaned as she rolled over lazily, her naked skin brushing against the green silk sheets of their bed. Yawning and stretching, Bulma opened her sleepy blue eyes to the alarm clock.

 

Right on que, her answering machine played; hearing her mother's shrilled, happy voice on the line.

 

"Bulma honey!!!…." The voice trailed off in a distant tone.

 

Groaning in despair at the voice waking her up even more; she hastily threw the fluffy, goose feathered blanket over her head; trying her best to block out the high pitched voice of her mother.

 

Vegeta walked out of the bathroom as he dried his pitch-black hair on the terry cloth towel. Clouds of steam rolled out after him from the heat of the water he'd used. Finishing he threw the now wet towel on the chair and sat next to the `lump' on his bed.

 

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." Vegeta said sarcastically on the lather part, tugging on the blanket to reveal his beautiful wife.

 

A wave of desire rolled off him again looking at her naked form. Her bare, smooth back was to him, as her chest was pressed to the bed sheets, her hair thrown carelessly across the pillow.

 

He bit his own lips when he saw her pouting plump lips at the idea of getting up. With a will of it's own, his body lowered itself next to her, his hand reaching to stroke her back. By god, he had just spent all of last night pleasuring her yet he still couldn't get enough of her.

 

"Vegeta…" Bulma smiled contently, feeling his bare chest press up againest her back. The shrill ringing of the phone caused Bulma to growl in deep annoyance that it ruined the peace.

 

[Briefs House]

 

Bulma walked in her old house, the one she use to live in before she married Vegeta. She smiled, hearing the usual noise around the house. Still the video games, shouting and screaming, TV noise, kitchen noise, etc.

 

"I'm home!" Bulma shouted, within seconds hearing multiple feet running down the wooden floor towards her.

 

"BULMA!!!!" they shouted as they ran down the hall towards her, knocking her down as they piled up on her.

 

Bulma squealed with delight as her sisters and brother started hugging her. Each of them started pulling her in a different direction.

 

Trunks had retired from CC living with Hanayo and his daughter, giving Bulma moral support whenever she had troubles.

 

Beniha had just finished college as a lawyer and started working for CC; but still the same sweet, yet stubborn girl she always was.

 

Benika and Beniko grew closer; both had boys trailing after them non-stop.

 

Benchi was now in Jr. High, and has developed a huge crush on Genji, Vegeta's younger brother.

 

Boxer was still the hyper boy he was years ago, now stirring up trouble with Genji.

 

Benio had obviously lived without her pacifier, but was still the baby of the family getting whatever she wanted; kind of like her.

 

"Nii-chan, you never come anymore!" Benika whined.

"-always too busy working-" Boxer complained.

"-you said you would play with me last time-" Benio said, tugging at her knee length dress.

 

"Bulma dear!!!" Bunni exclaimed happily as she moved to hug Bulma.

 

"Hi Mommy," Bulma smiled, giving her mom a hug as Bunni led her to the kitchen.

 

"You should come home more often," Bunni smiled softly as they stepped into the kitchen.

 

"I will mom," Bulma said, taking a seat at the chair next to the counter watching her mom finish making dinner. "It's just that things have been getting busy at CC."

 

"It's just that I can't imagine you cooking dear." Bunni joked, getting a mock glare from Bulma.

 

"Mom!!!" Bulma pouted, knowing full well that she indeed couldn't cook.

 

"Your father is proud of you, Bulma. So very proud of you." Bunni said, suddenly sober as she placed a gentle hand on Bulma's face.

 

Bulma's eyes soften, as fresh tears gathered near her eyes. After a whole year, she still couldn't believe that her father was gone.

 

"I'm sorry dear," Bunni said, pulling back blinking the tears that clouded her eyes away. "Go tell your brother and sisters that dinner is ready, oh and we're getting with Vegeta's family so call them over too." Bunni ordered getting a nod from Bulma.

 

[Later]

 

Just as the Ouji's were coming in the cozy house of their next door neighbor. They were bombarded with familiar noise of arguing and the sound of spoons and plates hitting the table.

 

"-I said pass me the bread-" Boxer demanded.

"-give me the spoon, that one is yours-" Benika grabbed from the table.

"-Hey! Watch it you loser-" Bulma scowled at Beniha.

"-you didn't say please-" Benio said, not handing the bread bowl to Boxer.

"-I'm not a loser-"

"-Trunks! Come sit next to me-"

"-I told you, that is MY spoon-"

"-give me the bread you bi-"

"-no, Trunks will sit next to me-"

"-you always take what's mine-"

"-ooo, you swore you swore, I'm telling I'm-"

"-but you are a loser- no- a F-R-E-A-K-"

"-give me the damn bread-"

"-seven-five years later, you're still Miss Bitch-"

"-he will be sitting next to ME-"

"-noooooo, give me my spoon-"

"-say please and I'll give you the bread-"

"-at least I'm not a freak like you-"

"-screw you, I swear when I god da -"

 

"CHILDERN!!!" Bunni scowled coming from the doorway, quickly quieting everyone as they quickly sat obediently down passing and serving the food around the table as the Ouji's all came in the sit around the large table.

 

"So how have things been going lately, Bunni?" Victoria asked, starting a conversation.

 

Beniko slapped Benika's hand, grabbing the spoon from her twin; thus starting the struggle to get the spoon back and forth.

 

Boxer struggled to take the bowl of bread that sat near Benio, with her purposely making it out of reach for him.

 

Bulma accidentally kicked Beniha under the chair, starting a kicking contest.

 

Unknown to the Briefs children, the tabled started shaking with all the motion going on.

 

Vegeta frowned; the same look was plastered on his father's face. Both of them knowing that dinner with all the Briefs never did go well.

 

Benchi, who was sitting shyly and quietly, sneaking glances at Genji suddenly jumped up and screamed when Trunks accidentally knocked down a cup of orange juice.

 

"ONIII-CHANN!!!!" Benchi shirked, making everyone cringe at the pitch.

 

As if that was the signal for hell the break loose, Benika finally grabbed the spoon from Beniko but in the process knocked her down from the chair.

 

"Opps, my bad." Benika said innocently while purposely waving the spoon in Beniko's face.

 

Beniha finally turned fully around in her chair and kicked Bulma, but missed. Angered, Bulma flipped Beniha's chair over making her tip over to the floor, down with her came the table cloth with all the food on it.

 

"Look how clumsy you are! I guess things just never change for you huh?" Bulma gasped mock shocked.

 

Boxer shoved Benio away and climbed up on the table to get the bread, knocking some plates of food down in the process.

 

"Yay! Bread!!!" Boxer cried out in victory doing a `George of the Jungle' scream.

 

"-Ow! Let me go you freak!" Bulma yelled as Beniha grabbed her leg pulling her down too.

 

"-MY DRESS IS RUINED-!"

"-YOU CAN'T HAVE THE BREAD-"

"-YOU DON'T EVER CHANGE, MISS BITCH-"

"-I SAID SORRY ABOUT YOUR DRESS-"

"-STUPID FREAK! IT'S MRS. BITCH TO YOU-"

"-SAY PLEASE BOXER!!!-"

"-GIVEEEE MEEEE MYYY SPOONNN-"

"-STOP FUCKIN' SWEARING-"

"-MY DRESS AND THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT-"

"-SHUT UP! I SWEAR WHEN FUCKIN WANT-"

"-GET YOUR OWN SPOON-"

"-I SAW THE WAY YOU WERE LOOKING AT VEGETA!-"

"-SAY PLEASE SAY PLEASE SAY PLEASE SAY PLEASE-"

"-STOP WITH YOUR SILLY CRUSH ON GENJI, AND BE QUIET-"

"-I DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT VEGETA-"

"-YOU SWORE YOU SWORE YOU SWORE-"

"-YES YOU DID, BUT THAT'S OK. HE DOESN'T LIKE LOSERS LIKE-"

"-FOR THE LAST FREAKIN TIME, GET YOUR OWN SPOON-"

"-YOU PROMISED YOU WON'T TELL!!! YOU LIED TO MEEE-"

"-I'M NOT A FREAK-"

"-LET GO OF ME YOU-OWWWWWWWWWWWWW-"

"-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

"-EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK-"

 

[Car]

 

Vegeta glanced at Bulma, watching her look out the window with a soft smile on her face. Her usually flawless jaw had a light blue bruise on the side, her blue hair ruffed up a bit, and she now wore jeans instead of the dress she'd worn before.

 

Shaking his head, he couldn't help a light smile on his own face at still how childish his wife could be sometimes.

 

Turning around the corner to reach their house, Vegeta's eyes widened in surprise at the sight of it.

 

"What's wrong, Vegeta?" Bulma asked, then following his gaze and gasped in shock herself.

 

Even in the dark night, they could see that all the windows of their house were smashed. Their front yard was left in ruins, the flowers ran over, tire tracks burned cruelly around the once lush lawn.

 

Their door was left wide open, their garage door smashed open, leaving a big hole that let them see the red Porsche inside which was just as badly ruined as their house; the windows smashed, the leather seats ripped in long gashes. Some of the wires from the engine of the car were ripped out and loose.

 

Without a second thought Vegeta rushed out of the car in rage and into the house.

 

"VEGETA! WAIT!" Bulma yelled for him to stop as he disappeared into the darkness of their house.

 

 

 

Author's Note: Well, what do you think? I'm losing my touch aren't I? It feels like something is missing in this chapter, but I can't think of what it might be…::thinks deeply::

 

I'm getting my licenses soon. If I fail then you'll hear me crying about it in next chapter. I'm so nervous…

 

 

Remember to review…

 

Review

 

Review

 

Review!!!

 

Also check out my other story Pyrokinesis . I know, it's so sad that I'm left with promoting my own story….