Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Here I am ❯ Let Me Be ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya!! I wanna say thanks to LadyKATT and Tai-04 for reveiwing me ^_^ it keeps me goin to write more!! And thank you people who are reading!! *thumbs up* you peoples rule!

~~~~~Ali<3

You try to read me
You try to figure out

You try to breathe me

But you can
't blow me out
You try to feel me

But I
'm so out of touch
I won
't be falling
You won
't have to pick me up
Sorry if I sound confused

I don
't feel the way you do
But I won
't turn around
But I won
't turn around

Pan was thinking of why she did change her look completly.

"Pan? Hello?" Trunks said.

"Yeah?" Pan replied while snaping back to reality.

"Why did you change your look completly? Did you feel pressured or somthing?"

"No, I wanted to change it! Is that a problem?!" Trunks put his hands up.

"I'm sorry! Didn't mean to offend you in any way."

"No, I shouldn't have snapped... I'm sorry. It's been a long day.."

"I bet it was fun shoping though."

"Yeah it was. The stores are so big. And I found a thrift store, it's so cool!"

"Sounds cool."

"Oh, and when ever you want to come up it's fine by me."

"Great. Hey, are you coming back for Christmas?"

"I don't know.. I don't think i'll be able to. It snows a whole lot up here, so the flights might be canceld and mom and dad would kill me if I tryed to fly back home in a snow storm." Trunks laughed. "Plus, Christmas isn't untill December, and it's only August."

"I know, i'm just checking ahead of time. I'm out of work for three months. December, January and February."

"COOL! You could come up here for a while if you want!"

"Sure. That'd be fun."

"Well I better go. I have some training to do and I also have to clean up. And then put up my clothes. Gah... That'll take about several hours alone...."

"Ha ha. Well, talk to you tomarrow."

"Hopefuly."

"Aw, I don't get to talk to you tomarrow? Why do you hate me now or somthing? Gee thanks!" Trunks turned around in his chair.

"What the fek! NO! I DON'T HATE YOU!" Trunks started laughing and turned back around.

"Fek? Fek, What the hell is Fek?"

"It's for instead of fuck... be quiet...." Trunks started lauhging more.

"Fek.... Haha. Pan you are somthin else. I'll talk to you later. Bye"

"Bye." Pan got off anf then changed her clothes.

You think that I might back down but I won't
Think that I might have doubts but I don
't
No insecurities

Won
't you just let me, let me be
Think that you know me now, but you don
't
Think that i, I can
't stand on my own
Ain
't my philosophy
Won
't you just let me, let me be.

She went into the bathroom and then into the gravity room. She set it on 150. She let out a sigh. 'This is jsut to easy...' She turned it up to 200. 'That's better.' She started firing ki blasts at the walls and they reflected back at her. She did numerus numbers of dodging, kicks, punches, and then to end it all she did some push ups (To her, some is like, 150). After about four hours of training, she stopped and got out of the gravity room. She pressed the buttons to make it go away and then she headed into her room. She got some new clothes to put on and then went back into the bathroom. She filled up the bath tub and got in it. She saw a remote by the edge of the tub. She picked it up and saw the power button. She pressed it and a huge t.v screen came out from the celing and was on the opposite wall of where she was sitting. She saw some numbers on the remote. Then she saw, call, and end call, voice only, and video/voice.

"What the freak?" Pan said. "I wonder what will happen when.... Mwahaha......" She pressed in a number and hit call, video/voice. A person poped up on the screen.

"Hello?" Trunks asked.

"GAH!" Pan yelled. She hit voice only and then she started bursting out laughing. "I didn't know it worked!" She started laughing more.

"Pan? Is that you?"

"Yeah. Hahaha...!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just found that I have a t.v in my bathroom that pops up out of the wall, and I can talk to people on video cam and i'm in the tub and I didn't know if it would work or not." Pan laughed a little bit more.

"Ohh."

"And it dose.."

"Well isn't that a good thing?"

"I guess but when you picked up I was in the tub and it was on video cam."

"Ooooohh. No wonder you hit it off."

"Yeah. Hey I better let you get back to work and I need to go to bed. Bye byes!!"

"Bye."

Trust in my instincts,
Trust that I know what
's right
These are the reasons

That keep you up at night (at night)


Tell me go slow

This is my flow

'cause you don't know
Know what I know

Let me tell you how it feels

Baby it
's time that you see me for real

Sorry if I sound confused

I don
't feel the way you do
But I won
't turn around
But I won
't turn around

Pan got out of the tub and let out the water. She went into the kitchen and had some food. She went to bed knowing that tomarrow and the next several years would be long ones.

It was the first day of her new school. She wore her hair up in a half pony tail and had on see through lip gloss. She got on a white tank top with the words My own person on it in red. She had on a jean skirt and some high heeled sandels. She had a small mini jean jacket on. She had on a neclase that had a heart that was on a chain. She had on several braclets as well. She had all of her stuff in a small mini bag thing that hung low and carried alot of stuff. She ate a light breakfast and packed a lunch for later. She brushed her hair and then she e-mailed her parents before she left. Just then Bra poped up on the screen.

"PAN SON!" Bra yelled. Pan jumped back.

"GAH!" Pan yelled.

"You better be wearing somthing decent!!! Let me see what you are wearing!!"

"Fine!" Pan stood up and walked back a little for Bra to see. Bulma came into the room and saw Pan. She walked up and blinked a couple of times.

"PAN...!" Bra and Bulma both yelled.

"What? Do I look that bad?" Just then Trunks came into the room.

"I herd you guys yell and-... Whoa." Trunks said, he saw Pan on the thing.

"GEEZ! FINE I'LL GO CHANGE!"

"NO!" Bulma, Bra and Trunks all yelled.

"Okay, so do I look good or bad?" There was a beeping coming from the inner come by the light switch. "Hold on guys." Pan walked up to it and pressed it. "Hello, Pan Son."

"Hey Pan, it's Zack. Can I come in?" Zack said on the other line.

"Sure! I'm in the den." Pan pressed a button that unlocked the door. She herd Zack come in and then she locked the door. Zack made his way to the den. His jaw dropped when he saw Pan.

"Whoa..."

"Hey...! Who's Zack?! I wann know!" Bra said. Pan rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Bra, Zack, Zack, Bra, and Bulma, and Trunks." Pan said. Zack saw the three members of the Briefs family. He saw Bra and he gulped. Then he saw Trunks.

"T-Trunks B-Briefs? The Trunks Briefs?!" Zack asked.

"Uh, yeah. That's me. You must be Zack. I'd shake your hand but it's kinda hard to do over a computer." Trunks said.

"It' a honor to meet you Mr. Briefs."

"Please, just call me Trunks."

"Yes sir."

"Pan, I like this guy, he's cool." Pan laughed a little.

"Yeah, I like him to. Pan you have reeaally good taste in guys. He's really super cute." Bra said. Zack almost blushed. Pan laughed a little.

"You guys never told me what you thought of my outfit!!!!" Pan yelled.

"You look great!! I hardly reconized you!" Bulma stated.

You think that I might back down but I won't
Think that I might have doubts but I don
't
No insecurities

Won
't you just let me, let me be
Think that you know me now, but you don
't
Think that i, I can
't stand on my own
Ain
't my philosophy
Won
't you just let me, let me be.

Pan smiled. After talking with the Briefs, her, Zack and Ami were on their way to their school. they reached a huge brick building and Pan took a deep breath. Ami and Zack walked ahead. She looked around and then she relized that they had left. Pan smirked. She had her head held up high and then walked into the building. She saw Ami and Ami was with a group of girls.

"PAN! OVER HERE!" Ami yelled. Pan smiled and walked up by Ami. "You guys, this is Pan Son."

"Hi Pan! My name is Tiffany!" A girl with simi long blond hair said.

"I'm Dani." A girl with long black hair said.

"And I'm Samantha." A girl with her red hair pulled back into a clip said.

"It's great to meet all of you." Pan said. There was a ringing and everyone headed into class rooms. Zack walked up to Pan and handed her a piece of paper. "What's this?"

Trust that I know
This is my show

Letting you know

Gotta go the way I go


Trust that I know

This is my show

Letting you know

Gotta go the way I go

"Your classes. I looked it over. You have all the same classes as I do. You can just follow me around okay?" Zack assured. She smiled and lead Pan into the gym. Their first class was Drama. The teacher was black and was balde. He had a go-t and he was very very tall.

"Alright. For all of you first years, my name is Mr. Transonsie. Or Mr. T for short. I am your Drama teacher. I am also your acting teacher, so i'll see you again today. Welcome all of you. Today we will start practiceing with some of the basics. But first, I would like all of you to get a partner, co-ed. So no girl with gir, or guy with guy. Just, girl boy alright? And don't worry about the cooties, y'all are old enough to deal with em." Zack walked up to Pan.

"Wanna be my partner?" Zack asked.

"Sure!" Pan replied. It took a little for everyone to get into pairs.

"Alright! Now that you all are done, i'm gonna hand you all a small sence that you will have to play. Just without any time to go over it." Mr. T said. He handed out small scripts and then he walked up by Zack and Pan. "Sup Zack man?"

"Nothin much. How about you?" Zack asked.

"Nothin goin on. Now who is this? I havn't seen you around at all." Pan smiled.

"This is my friend Pan. She just moved here a couple of days ago from Satan City."

"Well is that so? Are you a good actress?"

"I'm not really sure. My friends say I am, but they usually just say stuff to make me feel better." Pan replied.

"Well let's see your stuff, how about you and Zack go first?"

"O-okay."

"Alright! Class, we are gonna have miss Pan and Mr. Zack go first. And they are doing a scene from William Shakspear's Romeo and Juliet." Pan and Zack walked up on the stage. Pan felt like a real star. The spot lights on her. This was her time to show what she was about.

You think that I might back down but I won't
Think that I might have doubts but I don
't
No insecurities

Won
't you just let me, let me be
Think that you know me now, but you don
't
Think that i, I can
't stand on my own
Ain
't my philosophy
Won
't you just let me, let me be.

The class was stunned at Pan and Zack preformance. It was the part where Juliet had kissed Roemo to get some of the poison, and then she stabbed herself. And yes, they had to kiss, which they didn't have a problem with it at all. The teacher stood up and started clapping.

"Amazing. Pan, Zack, amazing job." Mr. T said. Pan and Zack stood up, both blushing.

"Uh, thanks..." They both said. It seemed like forever for the class to get over. All Zack and Pan did was stay in the same place. Mr. T walked up to them both.

"Pan, I am truly impressed. That was amazing. You both did a great job." As the students for the next class came in, Mr. T was getting it all set up. Pan was getting a little bored so she pulled out her head set and started listening to it. She started humming to the song and Zack just listened. Mr. T looked at Pan and she took off her head set. "Thank you." Pan sank in her sea a little. "Alright. Welcome to Acting. We are gonna have to start very very early on the Christmas program. It's gonna be like a talent show. So, in the next couple days we are gonna be working on sets. Well, in art your going to be working on it. In this class, we are gonna see if some of you want to participate in it. I have some c.ds for you to choose to sing from, but if you have your own that you brought." Mr. T looked at Pan and she just smiled. "Then you can sing to that if you want. Anyone want to go first?"

"I will." A person said from the back of the class. She had long straight brown hair and huge hoop earings. She started walking up and you could hear her boots clanking on the ground.

"Ah. Miss Conners. I'm glade you finally disided to "grace" us with your presence."

"My pleasure."

"Oh please..." Pan said while rolling her eyes.

"Alright Shannon. What's the song you want to sing to try out with..?" Mr. T asked. Shannon hand her c.d in her hand and then she went up on the stage. She put it in the c.d player. She sang Hit me baby one more time by Britney Spears. Pan rolled her eyes again. Mr. T had spotted it. Shanon was done and everyone was claping but Pan. "Who's next? Anyone?.......How about you miss Pan." Pan stoode up with a smirk.

"Alright." Pan pulled out her c.d that she was listening to and she put it in the c.d player. She started singing and the song was Always Be my Baby by Mariah Carey.

Oh yeah heay

(Do do doop)
(Do do doop do doop da dum)

(Do do doop dum)

(Do do doop do doop da dum)

(Do do doop)

(Do do doop do doop da dum)

(Do do doop dum)

(Do do doop do doop da dum)


We were as one, babe

For a moment in time

And it seemed everlasting

That you would always be mine

Now you want to be free

So I'll let you fly

'Cause I know in my heart, babe

Our love will never die

No


You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy, don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby


(Do do doop)

(Do do doop do doop da dum)

(Do do doop dum)

(Do do doop do doop da dum)


I ain't gonna cry, no

And I won't beg you to stay

If you're determined to leave boy

I will not stand in your way

But inevitably, you'll be back again

'Cause you know in your heart, babe

Our love will never end

No


You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy, don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby


I know that you'll be back, boy

When your days and your nights get a little bit colder ooohhh

(I know that) you'll be right back, baby

Oh baby, believe me

It's only a matter of time

Time


You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy, don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby


You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy, don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby


(Do do doop)

(Do do doop do doop da dum)

(Do do doop dum)

(Do do doop do doop da dum)


(Do do doop)

(Do do doop do doop da dum)

(Do do doop dum)

(Do do doop do doop da dum)

The song stopped and Pan got off of the stage after she grabbed her c.d. Everyone was clapping.

"Pan, you never seece to amaze me by your preforming talents." Mr. T complemented.

"Thank you!" Pan replied with a smile. She went back down and sat down by Zack.

"That was awsome. Not only your a good actress your a great singer." Zack pointed out. Pan smiled.

"Thank you!" 'I'm really gonna like these next several years..'

You think that I might back down but I won't
Think that I might have doubts but I don
't
No insecurities

Won
't you just let me, let me be
Think that you know me now, but you don
't
Think that i, I can
't stand on my own
Ain
't my philosophy
Won
't you just let me, let me be.