Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Here I am ❯ If Only ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well every single time I see you I start to feel this way
It makes me wonder if I am ever gonna feel this way again.

There's a picture tearin in the back of my head

I see it over and over

I wanna hold you and love you

In my arms and then

I wanna need you

cuz I need to be with you till the end

Then I hear myself reply "You've got to hold it in" this time tonight

Pan woke up and Tia held her head up with her tail wagging behind her. Pan sat up and stretched. She looked over and saw Marron still sleeping. She got up, made her bed, and pulled out a capsole. She tossed it on the bed and her suitcase poped up out of it. Tia growled at it. Pan picked Tia up and held her in one arm while she picked out her outfit with the other. When she was done she capsoled it again and set Tia down. Tia gave a small little whimper and she layed down. Pan went into the bathroom and put on her outfit. She came back out and stood infront of Tia.

"Hair up?" Pan asked while she put her hair up in a bun. Tia put her paw over her eyes. "Fine. No hair up." Pan let her hair hang down. Tia jumped up and landed in Pans arms. Pan carried Tia down stairs into the kitchen where 18 was making some breakfast. "Good morrning!" 18 turned around.

"Morrning. This is a first, someone is actually up when I am." 18 replied.

"Can I help you with any thing?"

"There really isn't anything that needs help with."

"I need a sparing partner." 17 said while leaning against the front doorway. Pan and 18 turned around.

"Heh, she'd woop your butt in a mer matter seconds." 18 said with a smirk. 17 glared at 18.

"I wasn't asking for your oppinion about anything. Pan, do you want to spar or what."

"Okay, lemme change real quick." Pan replied. She ran back upstairs and Tia followed.

"Teen agers and their clothes..."

"You should be thankful she's changing." 18 said.

"Oh? And why is that?" 18 sat down and took a sip of coffee.

"Because with those high heels she'd probably get it stuck up your ass." 17 rolled his eyes and Pan came back down after a while and Tia was still following.

"Why dose that thing always follow you?"

"It's not a thing. Her name is Tia and she follows me because i'm like her mother." Pan replied.

"Whatever.. Hurry up and eat if you must." Pan just walked out the front door and past 17.

"Let's make this quick."

"Won't take long so you shouldn't even worry about it." Pan got into fighting stance and then so did 17. 18 just took another sip of coffee and watched from the inside of the kitchen. Pan and 17 started fighting and then Krillin came downstairs.

"So he finally found a new sparing partner... Thank god.. I was getting tired of it." Krillin said while grabbing a cup of coffee and then sitting down by his wife. 18 just smirked.

"And to make it better, it had to be Pan." 18 stated. Krillin almost spit out his coffee.

"Pan?! Why Pan!?"

"I don't know.. Maybe because he wanted to see how strong she is. Like i'd know." 18 took another sip of coffee. Krillin took a sip of coffee and was a bit amazed at how strong the two really were. They were now up in the air and batteleing it out. 17 was flying towards Pan and she was about to hit him, but he transported behind her and the kicked her in the back. That last blow sent her flying out into the ocean. She landed in the water. She sank down. 17 hoverd above the sport where she was, which was pretty far out and almost to the other shore line. Krillin and 18 both ran outside. 17 had his arms crossed.

"Okay Pan, you can stop messing around and get your ass out of the water. We can stop for today." 17 said. a couple of minutes past. His eyes got big and then he dived into the water after Pan. He swam down towards somthing that looked like it had Pan in it's grasp. 17 swam down faster. He swam up to the thing and punched it. The thing let go of Pan and 17 grabbed her and started heading for the surface. He poped out of the water and then flew to shore. He layed her out on the ground and she wasn't moving. "Pan..?? Pan?!" He patted her face a couple of times. 'God damnit... I hate this.. Just my luck....' He put his ear by her heart to try and hear her heart. Nothing. "God damnit..." He opened her mouth and then put his mouth over hers and then blew into it. He got back up and pushed her stumic a couple of times. He out his hear back where her heart was. Still nothin. "God damnit! This is probaly my worst day ever....!" Her did the whole process over again. Pans eyes shot open and she turned over, coughing out water. She coughed some more water out. she put her hand on her head. She tryed getting up, but only fell back down. 17 cought her and picked her up in his arms and started heading back to the house.

18 opened the door and 17 put Pan on the couch.

"Nice going baka." 18 stated.

"Yeah thanks for the acknoladgement of me saving her life." 17 said back coldly.

"Oh yeah, her being uncontius is her life being saved."

"She's not uncontius, she's sleeping. When I was carrying her back she fell asleep." 17 crossed his arms and then started heading for outside.

"And where do you think your going?!"

"None of your damn buisness!!" 17 snaped back. He took off into the air and went flying off.

If only I had the guts to feel this way,
if only you'd look at me and wanna stay,

if only I could take you in my arms and say,

I won't go cuz I need you

I wanna hear you say it'll always be this way

Pan woke up and looked around.

"You alright?" Krillin asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine.. Where'd Juu. go?" Pan asked.

"Who knows. He just took off somewhere." Tia came running downstairs and then ran outside. She started barking at somthing. Pan got up and went by Tia.

"What's wrong sweety?" Pan asked while picking up Tia. Tia looked at Pan and then back out at the ocean. She whimperd and then barked some more. "What's worng?" Tia growled and then took some of Pans pant leg in her mouth and then started pulling Pan out towards the ocean. Pan picked up Tia and she was trying to go forward. "Baby what's wrong? Is somthing wrong?" Tia whimperd. Pan took off in the air and Tia kept barking. Pan was just a little higher than the ground when she made it to the other shore. Tia jumped out of Pans arms and took off running. Pan ran after her. "TIA! TIA COME BACK!" Tia ran past trees and bushes and other things of the sort. Pan followed and was striving to keep up. Tia finally stopped and when she did, it was infront of a cabin. Pan came up and picked up Tia. She looked up at the cabin. Tia's tail was wagging a little. Tia jumped back out of Pans arms and then ran around to the front. "TIA!" Tia managed to push the door open. She went inside and looked around for somthing. Pan poked her head in and looked around.

"Don't you know how to knock?" A guy said from what looked like to be the kitchen.

"I-I'm sorry. My dog got loose and ran in here." Pan replied. 17 came into veiw with Tia in one arm.

"You need to learn how to keep this dog with you.. It gets annoying havning it come and chase me."

"Heh, sorry."

"What are you just gonna stand there all day or what? You can come in." 17 turned back around and sat Tia down. Pan came in and then closed the door. She looked around at the cabin. She saw a huge firplace made out of rocks. She stared at it for a little while. "Why did you come over here. I know your dog couldn't fly over here." Pan looked over at 17.

"She started barking so I picked her up and flew the direction she was trying to hop out to. When we made it to land she jumped out of my arms and ran here to your cabin." No one said anything (hears crickett churp in distance... :P). "So is this where you live?"

"How could you tell." 17 said with sarcasim.

"It's really nice. It's so peacful out here."

"Better than at my sisters house and in the city. I like New York but I don't like Satan City. It's crappy." Pan smirked. "You feeling better..?"

"Huh? Oh! Yeah. Thanks. And thank you again for saving me."

"It was nothing. Just don't expect me to be saving your butt the next time.."

"Hey, that wasn't my fault, that was your fault remeber?"

"Yeah, so."

"Your a ass did you knwo that?!" 17 smirked and grabed a coke from his fridge.

"So I am." He opened it then held it infront of Pan.

"No thanks." 17 just shrugged and then drank it himself. "Does anyone know you live out here?"

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"You and your dog."

"Well besides me."

"No one."

"Oh.. Why didn't you let any one know?"

"You ask too many questions did you know that."

"So what if I do. I'm just wonderin."

"Whatever... I don't let anyone know where I live so they don't bug the hell out of me... Like asking too many questions."

"Fine, i'll shut up."

"That'll be the day...." Pan was getting really ticked.

"God! You are such a jerk!"

"I'm sorry."

"No your not!"

"Your right, i'm not."

"No wonder no one really likes you! Your such a basterd you freakin murderer!!" Pan calmed down. She relized what she'd said. "I'm sory! I'm SO sorry. I didn't mean to say that it just came out. I was angry an-"

"It's fine... I know no one likes me but that's their choice. And I was a murderer. When I was a aindroid."

"I'm reeeally sorry!"

"It's okay."

"No it's not. I'm so sorry!"

"Pan, it's fine." Pan looked down.

"I really am sorry."

"You already said that a thousand time. And i'm gonna say again, it's fine." Pan looked back up.

"Your not a aindriod any more???"

"Duh.. When you were in New York 18 wanted me to be human so they made a stupid wish to make me human."

"How old are you suppose to be?"

"I don't know, like, twenty or nineteen."

"COOL!"

"I guess. Are you hungry?"

"A little."

"What kind of pizza do you want, or do you not like pizza."

"Anything but anchovies."

"Okay.. How many do you want."

"I'll have one medium cheese."

"Alright. I'll be right back, i'll go get them real quick."

"Okay."

"You can, do, whatever, ust don't break anyhting or distroy my house." 17 left and went to get some food. Pan dicided to look around some. She saw a bedroom and she instantly knew that it was 17's. She went inside and looked around a little.

'Fwew. Good thing theres nothing discusting in here.... It's so clean it's kinda scary....' She went back out of his room and then went into the bathroom. 'Daaamn. It's so clean it's sparkly!! Cool! ' She went back out of the bathroom and then sat down on the couch. 'Hey this is comfy! ' Pan yawned. 'I'm so tired still!! But I can't....fall....asleep...........*falls asleep* '. Pan fell asleep on the couch. Tia went up and layed down on the floor by her.

And we'll be hand in hand for everynight and everyday
I wanna scream and shout cuz rules are never doubt

And all I care about is you and me and us and now

If only I had the guts to feel this way,

if only you'd look at me and wanna stay,

if only I could take you in my arms and say,

I won't go cuz I need you

(A/N: Okay, i'm just gonna call 17 Juu. and then just leave 18 with 18 untill otherswise. lol. thank you for readin!)

Juu. came back in his house carrying two pizzas. He set them on the table and then looked over to find Pan sleeping on his couch. He grabbed the blanket that was at the other end and coverd her with it. Tia sat up and walked over to Juu.'s feet. He looked down and saw the small dog looking down at him.

"What?" He asked. Tia whimperd some. "I don't know what you want, I don't speak dog." Tia got up and went over to the table. She hopped on one of the chairs and then jumped up on the table and licked her mouth when she saw the pizza boxes. "Your not having any pizza." Tia just stared at the boxes adn licked her mouth again. "I said your not getting any pizza." Juu. opened the box that was his and grabbed a slice. He put it on a plate and then started eating it. Tia just started at him. Juu ws about to take a bite but then she set the piece of pizza down and set it infront of Tia. Tia's tail started wagging and she started eating the piece of pizza. Juu. grabbed another piece of pizza and started eating it. Pan coughed some and then woke up. Shsat up.

"I'm sorry. I feel alseep! I didn't mean to I jsut did!" Pan said.

"It's fine. Pizza's here." Pan got up and walked over to the table.

"Here's a plate." Juu. gave Pan a paper plate and a napkin.

"Thanks."

"Welcome." Pan opened her pizza box open and took a slice out. She set it on her plate and thengrabbed another. She started eating one and she saw Tia eating a slice of Juu.s pizza. Pan smirked and kept eating.

"Thank you for getting the pizza."

"Welcome." Pan hesitated to take another bite of her pizza. She set the slice down and sighed. "What?"

"..Don't you ever get lonely out here all by yourself? I mean sometimes you gotta get lonely."

"Why would you ask that?"

"Because. Your usually in a bad mood, and I think it migt be because your always by yourself and away from people."

"So..?"

"So, I think that's why your always so grumpy! You really need to lightin up."

"No thanks. I don't like to be socal."

"Why not? Are you afraid of finding someone that you might actually get along with?"

"Thats not it."

"Then what is it?"

"It's nothin okay? I just don't like alot of interaction with people."

"And you go to New York to be alone. Okay, New York is one of the last places i'd go to be alone..... You know what."

"What."

"Your gonna go to a dance club with me tonight."

"I'm what?"

"You herd me."

"Your really an idiot to think i'd go to a dance club."

"Well, it'd be a good way to get you loosened up around people so you wont have a hard time dealing with them... If you don't you might turn out like Vegeta.... And I highly doubt that you want that to happen. Besides it'll be fun."

"I don't do fun, okay? I barly even go to parties. 18 and Krillin have to drag me along."

"Well, then i'll just have to drag yah to the club." Pan stood up and headed off into Juu.s bedroom.

"Where are you going..? HEY! Get out of my room!" Juu. got up and went after Pan who was now looking through his stuff. "You really have some nerve coming in here and acting like it's your own home and you can just do whatever you want!"

"Juu. shut your whiney mouth up. Your going to this dance club wiether you like it or not, or I will tell everyone where you live. And belive me, I bet they'd love to come by and see you every now and then." Juu. rolled his eyes.

"Your as bossy as my sister... Maybe even worse..." Pan smirked.

"Oh well." Pan set out a outfit and layed it on the bed. It was a pair of black baggy pants and a blue long sleeved shirt. "There you go. That's the best you have."

"Gee, thanks." Pan smiled.

"No problem! I'll be back around seven. Pleeeeease wear this!!!"

"....Gr... Fine."

"YAY! Thank you!! See you at seven!!!" Pan picked up Tia and then left. Juu looked at the outfit. He picked it up and then he went into the bathroom to get ready.

Please don't go cause I need you now
Yeah. Cuz I need you

If only, yeah cuz I need you now

If only cuz I need you, I need you

If only , cuz I need you

If only cuz I need you

If only, yeah, if only...I need you now....yeah