Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Kotahitanga / The Return

Author: Deathdroid, MQ, Eternity, J'dee / Tobias / Raine, The Dragonball Fairy, Jeril Dragonsoul.

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: Announcement Jeril's having a parrrrrty outside her cave lunchtime in the following day of this day featured in this chapter…

Added AN: The reason for the speedy updates is cause I start back at college on Monday, Sunday for those who are on the other side of the world from NZ. So for a while there will be lacking updates on my fics…

*****

Chapter Five

*Deathdroid*

I somehow (thanks to Dende) wished back Bulma from Namek and repaired the capsule corp. building, but it sure didn't stop the beating I got from Bulma's frying pan of chaos, Ow.. I found out from Vegeta that 4 years ago people arrived here like me, and some went back to where they had come from and others had stayed. I had this feeling that I would meet someone I've known before, hopefully not J'dee. She already wants a piece of me after I called her a lez in my new fic. I still have the marks from the kitchen sink..

I walked around a bit, plenty of empty rooms. I peered into Trunks' room, but saw that he was with a blonde haired girl, perhaps I shouldn't stay to watch, unless I fancy another healthy dose of pain like Vegeta's. I wonder if chrome-dome is going about…

"So, what shall I do now... Vegeta, was there someone by the name of J'dee here before?"
"what is it to you brat?" replied a still pissed off Vegeta.

"Well, we kinda go back a little bit, and I don't like frying pans anymore, and she would gladly like to get her hands on me!"

"Well, looks like someone is afraid of a woman, aren't we now…"

"You can talk, Bulma orders you around like a dog on a leach. She even uses you as her toy which works in both ways, keeping you and her happy..."

I said too much. That's when he grabbed me by the throat.

"You little maggot! No one controls the saiyan-no-ouji!! Get out of my face before I final flash you!!"

"Alright Vegeta, but I promise I'll be back to terrorise.. I mean visit you and your family again."

"That's IT!! FINAL FLASH!!"

"Oh my Dende, save me and I'll take you out to the best spring water mountain in the world!!"

I tried to dodge, but I was still getting used to these new powers. Most of me dodged the blast, but not my left arm.. oww...

"Shit, that fucking hurt!!"

"Serves you right, you little shit!" replied an angry Vegeta.

"Damn, I wish I had a super powered bionic arm, then I'd show you.. WOAH!"

I suddenly felt a great weight on my left side, and then noticed a very large metal thing there. I tried to pull it off, but it caused me great pain trying to. I then noticed that I could move it with my mind. Oh god, this is whacked. All my wishes are coming true! Oh my Dende, this is too whacked. If only this arm was lighter..

The weight lifted. Ok, I'm just going to stop saying 'wish' in any of my sentences. Now, what can this arm do I wonder? I punched the wall, it crumbled to dust. Woah..

"So, baka brat, are you gonna fix that wall while you're about it?" said an even more pissed off Vegeta. Honestly, I can't seem to go anywhere without pissing people off these days. I wished the wall back, since it was life or death, but I better watch it. I don't know the limits of this wishing business, and I don't want to find out either.

"So boy, what the hell is your name?"

I never thought about that. What should I call myself? Deathdroid? Nah, too boring and unoriginal and J'dee might be here. Wing, maybe.. Shinigami? No, someone would hurt me, and shinigami wouldn't be too happy if he does exist. How bout my normal name? Nah.. I know!!

"Call me Duraham."

"Why have I heard that name before?"

"Hell if I know.. I'm going for a look about before anyone else appears, sayonara!"

I took off at blinding speed in the air. I kept going and going into I found what I had been looking for, Mount Rushmore! I took a sharp rock from the bottom of the cliff and prepared to start chiselling…

Later on…

"My, that's not half bad even if I do say so myself." I had recarved the heads of Mt. Rushmore into several DBZ characters, Vegeta, Goku, Goten and Trunks. Not bad for my first piece of mischief. Now, what else could I do?

A low rumble sounded off, shaking the land around me. I then looked to where it had come from - My stomach. Geez, why do I have to get so hungry so quickly. Ah well, time to get some food...

A Macdonald's? I never thought that they existed here. Ah well, at least there is something here that is a bit familiar to me. I went up to the service counter inside..

"Hello sir, what can I do you for?" asked the service counter bloke.

"Erm.. I think about 300 double cheeseburgers with 20 strawberry large milkshakes, and fries with that to go."

"Ok sir, that comes to about £1000, $1500 or 100,000 zeni."

"Erm, one moment please." Damn, I was in a pickle here. I wish I had that kind of money with me. Oh fuck. The money appeared in my pocket. Damn, another wish used, but I don't know if there's a limit. I'll ask Vegeta later on. I paid the man, and after hearing several yells of 'Jesus Christ', 'for fucks sake' and 'who the fuck eats this much' I got the food. I somehow moved it to a nearby hill and ate it all. Too bad people were making a spectacle of it, I mean I'm only human - well saiyan anyway...

I finished off with vaporising the rubbish (can't have a dirty country now anyway..) which made a lot of people run away screaming about some Lady Icer or somewhat...

"Ok, how should I get going?" I didn't want to have to walk/run/fly everywhere. I have the perfect idea...

"I wish for a zergling that is twice the size of a horse that can run as fast as a SSJ 4" I spoke to the heavens. Suddenly a flash of light revealed exactly what I wished for. [1] I jumped onto its back and we took off back towards the capsule corp. Maybe someone I know might have arrived there. Needless to say the zergling (who I named Bob) scared off a lot of people who tried to see what was coming at super speed. I just hope Bob doesn't get peckish after all this running..

[1] A zergling is an insectoid alien that runs of 4 legs and has claws. Or, go to www.blizzard.com and read them in the Starcraft section…

*****

*MQ*

I fell on the lawn of CC with a thud, and Stephen (who wants to be called Bob, don't ask...) Matt, and Shon landing behind me. "OUCH!!!!! damn, that hurt...," Shon yelled out, hurting my ears due to saiyan hearing and the fact that Shon could scream LOUD! "Would you shut up, kami...ohhh...we are here!!! I want to find Vegeta!!!!" I stood up and looked around at my bros. Matt had his blond hair spiked and his blue eyes were now black, and all three or them had saiyan armour on. Shon had his blond hair much like Matts and so was his eyes, cept it had some blue hair stuff in his hair, and Bob still had his buzz cut brown hair, and his eyes were the same brown. I looked the same, cept a different outfit, a blue halter-top with blue flares and shoes. "HEY, WE ARE SAIYANS!!!" Bob yelled out, once again hurting my hearing, and everyone else's. "Yeah, we know...you guys go do whatever...and try not to label yourselves as hazards, PLEASE!!!" I said as they began to walk off. I don't think they can fly yet...oh well. I ran to the front door of CC and knocked. The door opened and some kid, no clue who he was, answered the door. "Hi lady." "Umm...is Vegeta here?" "Uhh...yeah, Grandpa Vegeta is in the GR." "Thanks..." I said as I walked towards the GR. "Grandpa Vegeta? Ha, weird.." I thought as I walked right in not even bothering to knock. Hey, I can go ssj 3...I can handle it. As soon as I got in, I was pulled to the ground. I guess I lost my powers...Damn. "Vegeta, TURN OFF THE GRAVITY, DAMN IT!!!" I felt the force turn off and I sat there as Vegeta walked over. "Oh...it's you...why did you interrupted my training?!" "Yes, I'm fine thank you!" I said sarcastically as I got up to look around. "I see you lost your powers, weakling." I spun on my heal and said, "Hey, I can still fly and that stuff...I'm just not as strong...so zip it!" "I guess that fight you promised me won't be a very good one then." He actually remembered? Wow. "Well...maybe...if a certain someone in this room would train me, then that fight with that someone would be a lot harder..." "Fine. Let's start." I ran up to him and gave him, said thank you, and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. Before he could get pissed off, I stared to punch at him...umm..."trying" to punch him...

*****

*Eternity*

" I was beginning to think that there was no such thing as real love. "

He looked at me with a hint of surprise, " What would ever make you think something like that? "

I laughed slightly, curling closer to him, " It's wasn't a difficult conclusion to draw. Every relationship I've ever had has been tainted somehow. Guys have lied to me, cheated on me, and abused me. There was always this idea inside my head of what love should be, and everything fell short of that definition. " I paused a moment taking a deep breath, " I never expected perfection...just something real. "

Trunks seemed thoughtful for a while, then he asked, " What is your definition of real love? "

" I don't know if I can explain it, " I replied honestly then looked away, " And it would probably sound silly and idealistic anyhow. "

" I'd still like to know. "

I cast a sidelong glance at him, a light blush coloring my cheeks, " Well, it's mutual willingness to let the other person be who they are, even if you don't quite understand their ways. It's sharing hopes and dreams and working together to make them happen. And most importantly, it's feeling so deeply about another soul that you could never intentionally do anything to hurt them. "

I awoke with a start, the last words of that memory echoing in my head. How could I have been such a fool?

Slowly I opened my eyes and realized that I was inside one of the regeneration tanks. My gaze quickly scanned the limited area that was within view, while I thoroughly cursed Vegeta under my breath.

Suddenly the tank began to empty. I yanked off the mask and threw back the door the moment it cracked open. " How dare you...bring...me..." I nearly choked on the words as I realized that it wasn't Vegeta standing there.

" I..."

I cut him off the moment that he began to speak, " I don't want to hear anything you have to say, Trunks. It's my own fault. I should have seen it coming. We had a great time, but it's over. You moved on...I'll live. " It was hard to hold back the tears, but I didn't want him to see how much I was hurting.

" I still love you, " he breathed softly.

" Don't say that! Don't you dare say that! " I finally raised my eyes to his, glaring angrily and hoping against hope that he couldn't tell I was dying inside. " If you loved me...you would have waited. "

He moved closer and tried to take my hand, but I pulled away from him, " Don't touch me, " I said flatly.

" Give me a chance to explain, please. "

It was hard to deny him. I still loved him so much, and the tone in his voice made me want to believe that nothing had changed between us. But then I'd done that so many times before, accepted the excuses because I wanted to believe in real love. I couldn't do it anymore. It hurt too much.

" I'm sorry, " I cried then turned to walk away.

I gasped when I felt his hands on my shoulders. He leaned in close, and I could feel the warmth of his breath against my neck. My body trembled uncontrollably as I fought the urge to collapse into his arms and forget everything that had happened.

" I'll make you believe me, " he whispered softly. " No matter what it takes. "

*****

*Tobias / J'dee / Raine* Tobias woke just before sunrise. He slowly swung out of bed, and stood. His eyes weren't cold like they had been, just hallow. He looked tired, exhausted, and…… broken. He stumbled to his small bathroom (thank Dende for it, he didn't want to run into J'dee by accident), cleaned himself up, and emerged his cold self again. He quickly walked out into the kitchen, and went threw everything, scowling. It was bare, even by human standards, with only a little bit of cat food. He growled and pulled out his checkbook, writing a check to J'dee for a thousand. He had to smirk, imagining that Mabelle must have found out about him taking her money and closing the bank account. He placed the check on the table, with note saying he'd be back at around seven or so. He went outside, and took off for work. *****

Sleep, it became a basic nightmare, eventually giving up at five am when Tiger began climbing over her and dropping kittens in her hair. J'dee sat up and glared at her cat.

"You don't have any concept of time do you?" J'dee questioned the cat.

"Reow…"

"I swear you're as bad as bub." <AN: My mother's big tabby kinda like Tiger's daddy kitty> She grumbled getting up, being careful not to step on any kittens, walking in to the kitchen she got out the cat biscuits and kitten biscuits and put them out in the closed off corner of the house and began finding all the rascals and placing them there so she wouldn't fall over them.

Tiger and the kittens began to eat hungrily.

J'dee waved Prancer off the main kitchen table and also towards the food.

"Grrrrr…" She growled. "I swear I will be known as that crazy single old lady and her one hundred cats."

Frowning she opened the fridge and sighed. "Food. Another thing I forgot to buy." She got changed in to flared jeans a pink tank vest with a blue frayed shirt under that, and climbing in to a pair of platform sandals, she took Tobias' cheque and made a mental note to thank him later.

She then wandered out to go to the corner grocery store to grab something for breakfast to bring back for her, and then dinner for both her and Tobias.

She stopped seeing Trey standing sitting on the doorstep.

"Boy what on earth?" She questioned.

"Vegeta heard my comment about Bra…"

J'dee slapped her forehead. "I don't believe this you're hiding from Vegeta?"

"Well ya. It's Vegeta c'mon."

"See he's not a pussy. Now if only you'd take that back about Yamcha-"

"No way. Now he's a pussy."

J'dee thwacked him round the back of the head. "Tobias is staying here you know."

"I know I just want some money so I can get some food and a place to stay. You're my sis, man we're blood you know what I mean?"

J'dee sighed and handed him a fifty dollar note. "Sorry I need the rest to buy food."

"Nah it's sweet. So how are you coping?" He asked.

"You know I'd rather be here. Say, why don't you go hang with S'rac for a while? Go train or something."

"Train?" Trey blinked. "Awww man and I though Gohan was bad with the making me do tha train thing."

"I don't care. Off my porch, shoo shoo…" She waved her hands at him and he jumped off the steps and she shut the door and looked at him. "You're about as annoying here as you are back home." She added.

Trey grinned at her. "Yeah I love making you mad."

"Grrr. Get shoo!!" She booted him and he laughed running off before taking to the sky. "Younger siblings really." She grumbled heading off to the corner grocery store. "I swear, when evil attacks he'd just sit and watch TV or play the ps two." She kept grumbling to herself as she walked to the store. (AN: he actually told me he would to!!)

Grabbing a basket she grabbed a few supplies, like juice, packet meals, some fruit, a few meat packs knowing that Tobias would eat meat. Grabbed her self some pasta and a few other things like milk for her and cream cause she knew Americans had cream in their coffee instead of milk, which she was still trying to get use to. She got some more cat food and headed to the counter.

Arriving back at her place she put everything away and sighed to herself.

"I should grab some training gear later too." She muttered and wrote it down and pinned it to the fridge with a magnet.

Trey came in. "Sis yo man it's to early to train can I get some Z's here man?"

"Fine take my room I'll sleep in the lounge AGAIN!" She began to grumble about small houses and showed Trey to her room. "I'm going back to bed wake me up and your ass is grass mister."

"Gotcha. Sleep well sis."

Sighing she then headed back to bed in the lounge to hopefully sleep in until lunchtime or possibly later knowing her internal clock. ****** Tobias walked down the hall, his boots clicking on the tile floor. People stood aside as he walked, eagerly getting out of his way. He walked to the door at the end of the hall, a steel door with a black number panel. He typed in his code, and the door opened with a CHINK! He pushed it open and let it swing close behind him as he walked in. Inside where literally hundreds of computers with operators, lining the walls and on desks in the middle of the floor. On the far side of the room was a huge office with glass. Inside were some men in leather jackets, the backs of which looked recently scrubbed, like lettering that had been removed, who were talking to a man in an Armani suit. Tobias went up to the door to the room and knocked, not even being able to hear it with the sound of hundreds of people, all typing at once. The man in the suit looked over to Tobias and waved him in. Tobias opened the door and closed in behind him. The sound from outside was instantly cut off, leaving silence. "This is the man I was talking about. He will be the one assigned to you, sir." The man in the Armani suit said, "He just joined our agency yesterday. He is quite impressive when out into action. He is the only one to ace all written tests and a practical in one day. He is the best." The men looked at Tobias. He didn't smirk or swell with pride. All he did was cross his arms, and tap his foot impatiently, as if this was wasting his time. The largest, and most intelligent, looking of the group grinned and turned to the man in the suit. "He'll do Mr. Spectrum. Will he protect my life very well?" the leader asked. Mr. Spectrum was about to answer when Tobias cut him off. "If you pay me well enough, I'll guard you with my life. That starts at exactly nine in the morning, and ends at exactly five in the afternoon. One of the others picks in up from there. You said you wanted the best during the day, when this enemy is most likely to strike. Here I am, take it or leave it." Tobias growled. The men stared at him for a moment, and then burst out laughing. "He'll do quite nicely. Here is your check for three million dollars." The leader said, placing it on the table. Mr. Spectrum snatched it. "Very well, I now work for you until you don't need me anymore, Mr….?" Tobias said, waiting. The leader smiled and began to make introductions. "My name is Noel. That quiet gentleman with long blond hair is Stewart or Stew, behind to the right is Randy, the green eyed man. Unfortunately he has very little upstairs but he knows anything about cars. You may have to restrain him from groping a woman as well." Noel said. Tobias rolled his eyes and snorted as Randy grinned. Noel pointed to his left, where a man in a police uniform, with a leather jacket slung over it stood. "This is Mason. He's our inside contact in all police stations. He has the police force currently checking……… "certain places" for our run away. To his left is Levi, the 14 year old with mullet of black hair, and Justin, the one with stubble and brown hair." Noel moved aside to reveal a man sitting limply in a wheel chair, his whole head bandaged. For some reason, Tobias saw something in the man before. He shook his head, dismissing it. "This is Timmy, or Tim. He had a run in with our little bitch. She attacked him and left him disfigured. He can't even speak, or even write anymore, severe brain damage. It's because of that we decided we needed some extra muscle and protection. Who might you be?" Noel asked. "We never give real names, far to risky." Mr. Spectrum said. " His code name is Artic." ***** After her 'breakfast' J'dee then headed out to hand in the application form for the forensics team and then she decided she would drop by Tsunami's and give her the new address and phone number of where she was staying. She also wanted to do some serious window-shopping for furniture. ***** "We still haven't tracked her down. She's taken out Derek, Kenny, Aldin, and Rupert. My contacts can't find any place that hired her under any of her names." Mason said. Tobias was standing by Noel's side, who was sitting at the head of a table. They were staring at a map with large slashes drawn on some parts, and others circled. They were arguing about where she would be. ~ All this trouble for a run away girl who was mentally disturbed. Amazing. ~ Tobias thought. "The problem is we've only had two confirmed sightings. Once at her friend's place, and the place where we found Tim and Rupert. They are the only ones who knew where she lived, and now Rupert won't be able to tell us, and Timmy can't say anything." Noel growled. Tobias looked at the map, and frowned. "Well we know she walked to her friend's place, and the place where she jumped Tim and Rupert was even closer than her friend's place. I think she's living some where in this residential area." Stew said, pointing to a block of houses. "No, that's not it." Tobias said quietly. They all turned to look at him. "What is it Artic?" Noel asked. Tobias picked up a pencil and taps the spot where Stew had pointed. "If she's as smart as you say she is, she won't be there. Too crowded and too many places to lay in wait for her. But if she IS in the same distance then here," Tobias said, tapping a sparsely populated area, "would be ideal. Each of those houses have at least two or three acres to each property. I know, the place I'm currently staying at is in the same area. Plenty of property to run, hide, or even set traps in. Granted it's still fifty square miles, and it will take you almost a month to go through it all, but better than searching through the wrong area." Tobias said, circling the spot with the pencil and putting it down. Everyone grinned at each other, and the turned to Tobias. "We start tomorrow." Noel ordered. *****

Handing in the form she headed on out to Tsunami's enjoying the walk. It was always comforting, she was lucky she had a map on her or her lack of sense of direction would get her lost yet again. She stopped outside a shop and peered in and sighed seeing the gown in the window. "Unfair. That's torture…" She grumbled at the waif-like mannequin and crossed her arms and huffed, "…and foetus number one is wearing-" She added in a mock announcer voice. "Splat… ooop sorry the foetus seems to be underdeveloped…"

She heard a chuckle from behind her and turned round.

"Yamcha… oh hi…" She saw the shopping bags.

"Tsunami told me you were back. They were looking for you something about Tobias-"

She nodded. "He's staying with me." She nodded.

"Do you want to come over for lunch or something, you can meet the family while they're awake?" he asked.

She nodded. "I was about to I want to give Tsunami my new address and phone number. I know I said I'd stay with you guys, but I just-" she stopped and sighed.

"Gohan found you there didn't he?"

"I doubt I'll see Gohan again. I think Toby and me will be closed off from them for a long while. Though I would like to see Mabelle again, let her know I have no grudge against her." She replied.

"C'mon Tsunami will be glad you're okay."

J'dee nodded and she followed Yamcha to his car.

*****

The car pulled up the driveway the house looked different in the light it was still as breath takingly stunning and Tsunami was sitting on the patio. J'dee felt bad for running off in the middle of the night not even spending the entire night, but her mind had been so clouded with confusion it was hard to really think with her head on straight and she knew that Gohan was right. She could go insane out there. But she had a house, hopefully a good paying job and a few kittens to get rid of in a few weeks… no way in heck was she going to keep them all… she was NOT going to be that old lady with a hundred cats and stories about all the things she would of done differently to keep the one she loved.

Stepping out of the car she spoke up fast and quickly. "I'msorryforrunningoflikethatIdidn'tknowwhatIwasthinking.ActuallyIdon'tthin kIwasthinkingatall…" she lowered her head. "Forgive me?"

******

Tsunami blinked when J'dee came up to her, not to mention sprouting her apology in one breath. As soon as the girl was done, she gave her a sympathetic smile and got up to embrace her friend.

"Silly, of course I forgive you. Of course I did have a heart attack when I found you missing. Gohan came by as soon as he found out you were here. Though I won't reprimand anyone for allowing him on our grounds in the middle of the night," she threw her husband a death glare and he gulped nervously.

"Come on inside. We were just getting settled down for lunch and I insist you join us," Tsunami said as she led her friend inside, Yamcha following close behind.

The dining room looked elegant yet friendly and homey all at once. The table was big and made from a dark brown and shiny wood with matching chair surrounding it. Jubilee was already seated in a matching high chair. She had been sitting there quietly, looking all over the place until they entered the room and immediately stretched out her arms to her mother. Tsunami smiled warmly and scooped the baby into her arms before wiping the child's face with her bib. The child muttered gibberish as she tried to pull the bib away from her face.

"You've already met Juju-bee," Tsunami said with a warm smile. The baby blinked, not recognizing the new lady from the night before. She was more concerned as to why she woke up in the middle of the night by herself.

Tsunami led J'dee to her seat before turning to the door, "ZHANE, LUNCH!!"

The place began to shake, but the married couple paid it no mind as they took their seats. That's when the shaking stopped abruptly and a little boy came rushing into the room and took his seat. The child resembled Chibi Goku with a tan, dressed in navy blue baggy pants and a black T-shirt.

"Zhane, what have I told you about flying in the house?" Tsunami asked the boy who pouted innocently.

"Not to do it," he said apologetically.

"And you didn't even bother greeting our guest. Tsk tsk, Zhane, I know we've taught you better," Tsunami said and the boy's pout deepened.

"Sorry momma," the little boy said before getting up from his seat and walking over to J'dee. He bowed politely and spoke in a way that suggested he was reciting a speech, "Hello and welcome to my momma and daddy's home. I'm Zhane, it's a pleasure to meet you."

******

"Well since you insisted and I am still saiyan, so yeah a meal is good. Thanks." She followed them inside. It was obvious Gohan had been over, she could still smell his scent, then again, she could imagine Yamcha wouldn't stop being friends with Gohan after all. Yamcha was good friends with the entire Son family.

She settled herself down at the table unsure. It was odd for her. Tables were like foreign things to her, they showed a sign of things she had yet to accomplish, balance, sturdiness, and, the even smooth polished surface. The only thing she felt it symbolised for her was the usually scratchy rough underside that nobody saw, that was her; or she felt it was. She'd been gone for so long that when she returned she felt like she was the one always intruding.

J'dee looked down at the little boy with the chibi Goku hair and she smiled.

"Awwwww you are just so cute!!"

She was sure she saw him frown, after all she knew kids his age and being a boy hated cute… she remembered Trey when he was little riding round in his cardboard boxes pretending they were cars, he wanted to be driving, not looking cute pretending to be driving. "Anyway I'm J'dee. I'm a friend of your mother's, and possibly your father's depending on how he sees my obsessiveness to still be his fan."

Zhane seemed to blink not really understanding.

J'dee smiled and rubbed the back of her neck. "Thanks for this. I do have to get back after this though I need several hours to um try to cook something for Tobias for dinner, he was nice enough to leave me money to get food, it's the least I could do to repay the offer… and I should give you my address and phone number which is why I'm here…. And I'm rambling so I'll just cut myself off right about…" She paused and waited for a moment. "Now." She nodded.

******

Tsunami and Yamcha laughed while Zhane blinked clueless.

"No no, it's okay. You're not rambling. I could always have the chef prepare something for you to take back home, after all, Saiyan appetites are big ones," she said with a knowing smile.

******

J'dee grinned widely. "Well, bring the food on out..." she chuckled. "I should of brought Trey with me… then again… maybe it wasn't such a wise idea… he eats so much I swear he could almost rival Goku. Rival not beat. I've seen him eat and damn it's lots and it's fast, especially souvlaki's."

J'dee quickly rummaged round in her pockets and pulled out a capsule and popped it open and grabbed a pad and pen she shook her head. "It's pointless these days carrying a purse when that will fit in to one of these things."

She wrote her cell phone number, home number and address down on the paper and handed it to Tsunami and smiled.

"Oh yeah by the way when Tiger's kittens are big enough think you want one? Kittens are cute, maybe Puar would like a kitty companion?" She looked at Yamcha and grinned. "Or we could set her up?"

She was sure she saw Yamcha sweatdrop but she remained smiling after all she had to look on the good side of everything. She felt if she didn't she'd probably break down and that was the last thing she wanted to do in front of her friend and her family.

***** J'dee left grateful of talking to her friend and not only leaving her contact number with her, she got a copy of Tsunami's with a map a layman could read. Her speciality. But still it was at start.

Walking back home she stopped at a bar and saw a sign on the window.

"Looking for workers."

Straightening herself up she walked inside.

She was given a job description for bar tending something her mother had done and she'd helped out a bit. She filed in the form thanked the on duty manager and left, sure she had applied for the forensics job, but you could never tell better to be safe and have applied for several jobs and only get chosen for one.

Continuing on the walk home she was unaware of the two shadows that followed her, she stopped by the liquor store and grabbed a couple of bottles, one of bourbon the other vodka, there was nothing better to end her day than some alcohol to numb her mind.

*****

She arrived home after a fair amount of wandering due to her lack of that thing most had called 'sense of direction'. She placed the bottles away and stopped seeing Trey sitting on the couch reading over a very familiar letter that had a green header and she swallowed hard. How did Trey have that? Even better how on earth did he get a hold of it? He turned round and looked at her. He stood up.

"It's not what you think I was sitting her and I just wished I had something to read and bam!" He emphasised.

Her eyes widened and she leapt over the couch at him.

"Whoooooooa JERA!!!" He jumped out of the way and she grabbed the letters and looked at them.

"Fire night…" She whispered holding the letters.

Trey blinked then nodded. "Oooh wait he was that witch you were dating wasn't he? Damn man that one that went and got himself perished in that car accident off some gorge or sumthin'?"

"TREEEEY!" She screamed at him.

He got sympathetic. "Yo ya think it was a demon who killed him? I mean now that we know they're real." Trey asked.

"I know it. Fire night was good with a sword, staff, you name it he was one of the few witches that was warrior also… But he couldn't defend himself if he was attacked in his car, and he was a good driver! Careful, sensible, it made no sense… for him to just-"

"Yo what happened to his daughter?"

"She went back with the mother."

"You got a thing with men and their daughters don't ya?"

J'dee threw a pillow a Trey. "That's not funny. Jerk." She grumbled and stayed sitting there looking at his writing on the envelope.

"Whooooooa okay tender moment. So-rrry."

***** Tobias walked down the street, and tightened the new leather jacket around himself. There was a fall breeze in the air and the leaves were already turning colors. It was just the beginning of November after all. Tobias walked, his boots clicking as he passed a pre-school. He could hear children playing and stopped to watch them. He never told anyone this, not even Vegeta when the were in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, but the only thing he still believed he lost was his children, or one in particular. He had seen in almost right away when he saw Mabelle and her kids. It had been the little girl who stood bravely before Pan as the little boy clung to his sister, trying to keep her calm. He recognized that protect domince as his own and he knew. The girl was his daughter. Tobias sighed as he watched the children play. He wished he could see her again. As if answering his prayers, the door to school burst open, the girl and her brother rushing out to play with the other children. The children's cries of laughter and play grew even louder as they rushed to play with the little boy, the girl was apparently forgotten. She sighed, obvious this wasn't the first time, and then smiled a smile so like his own that Tobias almost let his emotions show. But he had to good a teacher and suppressed them down. He calmly leaped over the seven-foot chain fence, and walked on the gravel to the little girl. She was now sitting on the swings, watching the other children laugh and roar as her brother put his hand behind his head, and laughed sheepishly. Tobias noted that a tail waved behind the boy. "Hello." Tobias said, sitting on the swing next to the little girl. She looked surprised and scared at first but then her curiosity over came her. How had this sad man gotten inside the play yard? "Hullo." She said, swinging gently. Tobias smiled, and began to swing with her. "Aren't you going to play with the other children?" he asked. The little girl slowly shook her head. "No, they don't like to play with me too much. Especially after I hit Joey with a ki ball by mistake!" she said and giggled. Tobias's frown slowly lifted into a smirk. "You mean one of these?" he asked, forming a ki ball in his right hand. The little girl's eyes widened. "You can do that too? Only my family and Aunt Kun's family can do that!" she said, and giggled. "Your cool!" "Really? Watch this then." He said. He focused and made the ball change colors, faster and faster, making a rainbow. He noted the other children had moved away from them when the saw him make the ki ball. "Pretty!" she cried, and laughed, clapping her hands. Tobias gently tossed it up and flew up and explode into a small rainbow. Tobias shook his head, an actual smile starting to break out onto the surface of his face. "Show my mommy, please? She's coming at seven to pick me up! She says we have to go here from noon to seven every week day so she can work and spar with daddy!" she giggled and Tobias's smile faded. He sighed, and the little girl placed her hand on his, which was now wrapped around the swing's chain. "Sorry, but I can't." he said, and the little girl gave him the puppy dog eyes. Tobias felt his heart ache. "Please?" she begged. Tobias sighed and then smiled again. "I'll tell you what, I'll teach you how to do it okay? I'll stop by every day from six to six thirty and teach you. Then you can show your mommy." Tobias said, feeling his heart practically split. "'kay! My name's Liana! What's yours?" she asked. Tobias froze. If she told Mabelle who he was………… "Just call me Friend." He said. Liana nodded excitedly, and jumped up. She looked up at the sky as Tobias felt the ki's approaching. "Mommy and daddy are coming! Come meet them friend!" Liana said. Tobias shook his head. "Not today Liana, maybe another time." He said. After that, he placed to fingers to his forehead and vanished, before they could pick up his suppressed ki. *****

She sat on the new couch in front of the fireplace holding a letter in her hands, looking over it again and again, she sighed defeated.

Trey stood in the doorway he looked down. "I shouldn't have opened that, I know. But it had money, who knows what Australian money fetches here in this place."

She looked up at him. "He was the first guy I think I loved Trey. How could you bring these here to where I want to start over?" She waved the letters at him angrily.

"I'm sorry. But he was a good guy and friend too!"

"Sure but he's gone Trey. I lose everyone I love I'm just trying to recover here I don't need this." She threw the letter at him but it didn't sail far before it landed on the ground. Trey picked it up and he saw in gold pen writing on the top of the letter.

"Oooh c'mon sis he wouldn't want you to mourn him… see look, this is funny. 'Do not meddle in tha affairs of Dragons… for you are crunchy and good with ketchup'." He quoted.

J'dee smiled and hugged her knees. "He knew I liked dragons."

"Sure Kenny was a two-timing boy racer jerk, Fire was the first male witch you dated, and Gohan a z warrior can't get it wrong next time round. You know the signs sis." Trey commented and sat down next to her. She looked at him and he hugged her comfortingly.

"I'm gunna be here I promise sis. But you gotta get better first. This may be the Dragonball world and we may be saiyans, but you're still ill. Think you can at least try to eat meat for three months to get your iron levels up. Well, until you can afford the get more medication, which I will ram down your throat every morning."

She raised and eyebrow at him. "And I'll ram this down your throat!!" She waved a fist about and hit him over the head with it.

"Don't make me quote what's in dat letter man."

She stopped. "You wouldn't dear…" She paled. "You read it! HOW COULD YOU?!"

He jumped up and snickered running in to the kitchen standing keeping the kitchen table between them. "And I quote…" He began. "Dearest Jera or should I say Mirashia Storm, I write to tell you that something feels wrong on this day… In the depths of my soul…"

"Trey…" She threatened.

"I feel I need to have you here, this isn't the normal heartache of not being able to hold you. But yet only ten fold. The pain right now in my heart, is almost more than I can bare." Trey paused dramatically and J'dee's face heated up.

"Don't Trey please… She stood on the other side of the table unable to attack him or do anything as he quoted the letter that reminded her of a fellow wiccan that she had lost.

"My love grows stronger for you everyday. I cannot fathom how this is possible, for I felt nothing more than you, and yet it gets stronger. It almost feels like a fairy tale doesn't it? Two lovers in a former life been reunited once again, in a new incarnation. And I feel that my love for you has grown over the span of time between our lives…"

He smirked at her. "Sis that was pretty sappy. Say did you write any of them back?"

"No!" She snapped annoyed.

"Yo was he really that powerful a witch?"

She nodded. "Look guy number one was a two timing jerk, guy number two end up dying to save my life and guy number three marries a friend… NEVER EVER MENTION ANY AGAIN!!" She screamed at him and ran off in to her room slamming the door behind her.

Trey stood there and he sighed. "If I don't mention them, how will you get over them?" He asked the silence. "And that's truth swear to G-O-D man..." He shrugged and walked out of the house to let J'dee have a few hours alone. ***** "J'dee, I'm back." Tobias called, closing the door after him. He heard the TV turn off, and she came walking out, looking tired in her sweatpants and t-shirt. "Well, look who went grocery shopping." She said, with a grin. Tobias laughed and shook his head. He walked to the kitchen, leaving a shocked J'dee behind him ***** She hadn't told Toby of her day and he didn't mention his, but she could tell he was in a better mood and that made her feel more comforted. Who knew what would happen next, maybe she'd actually smile! The horror! A true smile had not crossed her face since arriving; then it left finding Gohan and Mabelle. Still she found herself no longer hating them. She just hated herself for doing the spell in the first place, for ruining her own life. She paused and looked at Toby tilting a head to the side, even though she had lack of magick she could feel a definite change. ***** "You seem different, again." J'dee said. Tobias looked up from the TV and raised an eyebrow at J'dee. "I have no idea what you mean." He said, he turned back to the TV, and watched some more Austin Powers. J'dee frowned, got up, and sat beside him on the couch, looking at him. ***** "We all change Toby, sometimes…"He looked at her. "Uh-huh, and this is going where?""Man I suck… in the speaking sense… you look like you're in a better mood and it's kinda comforting you will be living here. I hope you don't mind Trey crashing over every now and again either. You scared him shitless with the capsule pool thing. So you're you, it's good.""J'dee." He looked at her and she sighed, she made no sense to herself just then."I just don't want you throwing him extra long distances again. I know he's my brother, he's a pain in the ass, he wants money, he wants cars, he'll probably steal Master Roshi's little collection of reading material, but pllllease I don't need him to feel like getting revenge on me with this little stint." She waved a few envelopes about. She then threw them to the side and sighed. Silence. He was looking at her and she knew she rambled off topic. "I'm pregnant Toby, I came back for that, but because. I hold Gohan's child. I don't know what to think. Gohan knows he knows. He found me at Tsunami's and that's why I ran from there I walked away also for a personal matter that I can not remember but I blame my mental disorder for that." "You're not mental." Toby frowned."I warn you I am. I'm not of right mind, everyone says it. Poor little rich girl- yes I was rich loaded upon belief, my dad's family. They got me everything I wanted. I can't believe this, now they're here, I'm pregnant, I'm mentally uncontrollable, Trey learns he gets authors powers…"Her instability was beginning to show again she could feel it. She needed her medication. How could she of let herself get this sick?"You're you Toby but please be careful when dealing with your daughter. You're you, what if they found out, what if they took her away. My family did that to me… Well my mother tried. I don't want anyone hurt." She shook her head."J'dee, how did you?""I don't know, it's this thing I can feel things now, I can't do the magick I did but in it's place I can hear things and they tell me this.""Mind reading. He concluded."I didn't- I can't voices man… like little people that watch us, they saw you, and then they told my little people…" She watched him raise a brow. He was definitely going to think she was going insane now. She sighed. "Just don't do anything stupid please Toby I need someone sane… I need help. I know you could train me, back to what I used to be I could fight again!""I'm not going to do anything stupid, what makes you think I would?""She's a pretty girl.""Don't change the topic here. What makes you think I'm going to do something stupid?""You're you." She stated.He let out a growl. "I don't believe this first you think it's a good thing now you don't!! Make up your mind woman!!!""Don't shout at me!! Don't. I don't like it… too many memories." She covered her ears and began to walk away."J- J'dee.""No shouting…" She mumbled before walking out of the room and Tobias growled and stalked outside slamming the door after him. ***** "Of all the nerve!" Tobias growled, kicking a garbage can over as he walked down the sidewalk. "To think that just because I start to feel more like me, means I'm going to do something stupid! What the hell was that stunt anyways? And what, her being pregnant is suppose to affect if I'm still her friend? Bull shit!" He kicked another garbage can, this time sending it hurtling over a house, to land with SPLASH in a back yard pool. He sighed and turned around to head back home. *****

Staring at the package she was unsure what to do and she picked up an envelope and opened it. It was a letter from Krista and she could feel the magick coming off it. Krista was still watching out after her through the realities. The package was a little bit burned which showed its mode of transport. Fire.

J'dee opened it up and let out a dry laugh. It was her sanity medication. She rummaged through the pills and picked up the zopiclone first. She tore the box open then reached in to the wardrobe and pulled out two bottles she knew it was bad to mix alcohol with medication, but she was just to depressed to care, and she'd done this plenty of times and nothing bad had come of it. She downed ten zopiclone a glass of bourbon then took the vodka bottle and wandered in to the lounge. Her saddened state she forgot the gene that ran though her, her father's gene, he was no alcoholic, but everyone else in the family was.

Sitting on the couch she downed a glass of vodka and stared at the fire, holding her hand up she formed a small ki ball and tossed it in to the fire to start it up.

Drinking glass after glass, she felt the effects of the zopiclone and sat on the ground near the fire and then lay down on the rug in front of the fire lying on her side she stared at the fire as it roared, she felt the immense heat and she didn't care she could have been close enough to burn. But it wasn't fire she was afraid of; it was her old life and how they had followed her here, to what had been her image of the perfect world.

"I let Toby wonder out there, what if they know he's with me… he could get hurt. I can't-" She jumped up and ran outside quickly and down and street. He'd saved her, she would always be in his debt for that. "TOOOOOOBY!!!" She stood there rubbing her arms and looked round. "Damnit where did you go. I can't even sense anything anymore." She knew the medication was taking a while to kick in but it was starting to impair her more as she felt the cold. "TOOOOBY!!! OH JESUS CHRIST TOBY!!! I TOLD YOU I'M NOT MNETALLY STABLE AT THE MOMENT!! GET BACK HERE!! TOBY!!!" She sighed and looked down the street. "Probably doesn't even want to see me again I'm to insane to be known as his friend..." She grumbled and walked back inside and shut the door.

She fell to the ground in front of the rug and she felt her body just repeat usually what happened everything her eyes closed she felt like her entire body was moving, this wasn't good, she was too weak to rid her system now. Sighing she felt like she might as well just give up everyone was back and they were with who they wanted to be.

Eventually her hearing of the roaring fire drowned out and all was silent to her as she lay in front of the fire. She was drifting off asleep.

The main door burst open what felt like only moments later, she rolled over on to her back to look and then found her head spun and she couldn't move without a case of major disorientation. She knew she was going to have one hell of a headache in the morning.

"Toby?" She sat up and then saw them, she gasped and fell over backwards as they charged and lunged on her before she had time to scream.

The faces of Stewart and Randy; Two uncles as different as night and day, yet they were just as strong as each other in this world and held her down.

"She killed Rip man, lets do this." Randy commented.

"But I didn't-" She began add the saw the flask in Stewart's hands.

They held her down and she watched as they turned her palm round. The same hand Blake had stabbed last time they were there then she felt the contents of the flask and she cried out as it was poured over her hand, it brought forth the most vivid of nightmares and she couldn't help but cry out. She may have sobered up that moment but the drugs, they impaired her, and her body wouldn't react the way she wanted it to.

Burning sensations and she held back tears.

"Hurts dun it?" Randy chuckled.

Stewart had been quiet so far and then he grinned at her.

"Your pain is nothing to what we felt, when we found out you were responsible for Christian's death."

"I didn't kill him…"

"We know. But this will just kill Trey when he find you dead."

"Trey…" She breathed. "And let me guess you're going to take him in and be all happy and nice. The perfect family." She drooled.

She felt the sting of a slap. She growled. She was sick of this. Sick of the pain, sick of the beatings, she was sick of her old life, this was he reason for her insanity. She swung her other hand towards them and hit Stewart by surprise right where it hurt and she rolled over and scrambled off pushing herself to her feet as she ran.

"I'M NOT A VICTIM!! NOT ANYMORE!!" She felt the flash, then saw the gold around her, she could feel it coursing through her, coming from deep within, she didn't remember going super saiyan to be like this. It was just like walking last time she was in this world. But now, it was something new, it was a feeling of so much more depth, so much deeper, maybe it was what Goku felt like when Krillen was killed by Frieza, she couldn't be to sure and then it was over, they knocked her to the ground and she felt her head hit something as she was knocked down. The aura flickered away like nothing.

"Grab her someone might of felt that. We gotta finish this elsewhere."

She felt her throat being grabbed strangulation. It wasn't as pretty as movies made it look.

"You're not taking her anywhere…" A voice spoke.

"You." She could hear Randy growl.'Who?' she thought and then they were gone from her sight obviously to fight whomever it was. Then everything faded from her sight the only thing she heard was the battle before all was silent. ***** "Let her go." Tobias growled, stepping into the light. His jaw was clenched as he glared at Stewart and Randy. "What the hell?! Artic, what are you doing here?" Randy snapped. He tightened his grip on J'dee, his hand pressing the gun into her belly, the other clamping down on her throat. "I live here." Tobias growled. He tossed off the jacket they had given him as the air began to crackle with energy around him. Stewart glanced nervously at Randy, whom didn't seemed to be backing down. "Well I think you should leave. This is our little bitch now, and she comes with us." Randy said, slowly backing the back door. They walked out, Tobias following. "Not my friend, you won't have my friend. Now let her go." Tobias snarled. Stewart gulped and glanced at Randy who just smirked. Randy definitely wasn't a braniac. "No." Randy said. "We found her all on our own. She came walking down this damn street calling a name. Then she turned back home and we followed. Oh she made our job so easier by taking all those pills and alcohol. Only we know where she lives, and we intend to claim the credit." Stewart groaned and covered his eyes as Tobias smirked. "Wonderful." ***** "You pulled his head off." J'dee whispered as Tobias gently ran warm water over her. Her clothes were still on, but they were covered in as much blood as her head was. Tobias glanced at her as he gently dumped some more warm water on her head. He picked up a shampoo bottle and squeezed some on to her hair. He began to wash her hair and then he sighed. "I'm sorry, I got carried away. He refused to let you go after I killed Stewart, and then when he pointed a gun at your belly……" Tobias trailed off and then shrugged. "You more worried about my baby being killed than me." She whispered, and shivered, from the cold or something else, Tobias didn't know. "No, I was just worried that if it did get killed you would be even worse off. I know that since you told me Gohan was the father……that……that you were keeping it to remind you of him, so if you last this piece of him, you might break and……………………… and end up like me." Tobias said. J'dee let out a deep breath and closed her eyes. "I need a favor Tobias." *****

"Train me." She stated. She knew he was stronger, She had lost everything, every amount of power she had when she had been last in this world. She had only the power of super saiyan now where as others were excelling so fast past her.

He gave her an odd look, she wasn't sure what it read, and she'd lost that power to.

"I'm sick of this. I'm sick of running and hiding from them. Of not being able to stick up for myself whenever they're around. I want a normal life; I want a normal life here. If I'm to survive, I need to be physically and mentally prepared. I need you." She crossed her arms. "Cause like hell I'm asking any of the Son family… or Vegeta." She added and she hoped he saw the determination in her eyes; they were here for an eternity, and she wasn't going to spend it on the run.

There was silence as he was obviously thinking about it.

"Besides… all friends argue once and a while." She sighed. "Promise me you'll stay with me."

"J'dee.." He began.

"I know I'm trouble, people always say I'm trouble. But just for tonight. Stay with me for tonight I don't think I can take it- if they came back." She added.

He sighed and nodded, she felt the relief. "Toby, you're still my friend if that's any consolation prize, I know I'd be asking for my money back…. But it's just this loneliness it does things to my mind. I don't want it to happen again."

***** Tobias gently carried her to bed, and tucked her in. Just as he was about to leave, she grabbed his hand. "Remember, you promised." She whispered drowsily. "You promised to stay the night with me and train me tomorrow after you get home from work." Tobias slowly nodded his head and sat in a chair next to the bed. ***** "This sucks…" Trey complained as he dragged the two garbage bags down the street. "Tobias makes the mess I clean it up." He grumbled, "All because these fucks have Jera scared shitless. If she goes insane I'll hunt everyone of them down and beat them to death myself."He dropped the bags at the base of an alleyway where Jera told him Rip had been killed."Boy, boy, boy… what brings you here?"He turned round and looked at the Harley and then at Mason sitting on the seat of it. "It's past your bedtime boy.""T-R-E-Y!!! why am I deemed to be called boy for the rest of my life?""Jera calls you it.""She only called me that when she went through her Oh-Vegeta-He's-So-Cool phase stupid Krista for carrying it on." He grumbled."What's in the bags?"Trey smirked. "Complements of my sister and I add two to your list, you fucks." He powered up and flew off before Mason could follow. Mason stepped over to the bags carefully and he opened them up and let out an angered growl. "THAT LITTLE BITCH!!!!" ***** J'dee slowly fell asleep, and Tobias got up to look out the window. Yes, they would have to play it carefully now. He rubbed his eyes, and sat back down in the chair. Maybe just a quick rest……………………

*****

*Raine*

After lunch and J'dee had left, the robo-servants entered the room and cleared the table. Zhane was out of the dining room in seconds and in front of the television to watch his favorite cartoons. Of course, it probably wouldn't be too long before he wanted his dad to train and spar with him again.

Tsunami watched him with a smile as he watched his favorite show, filled with excitement and energy. She looked down at Jubilee who was sitting in her lap and playing with her wedding band, her tail curled around her mother's wrist. She never thought of herself as the type to settle down and have a family. She always feared becoming a man's inferior and submitting to him all the time. Yamcha turned out to be the type that was willing to compromise and treated her as his equal. She removed one of her arms from around her daughter to push her hair out of her face.

She always loved babies. She didn't like kids but she always had a fondness for babies. So many of her aunts that were recently married would have babies and she would willingly help take care of them when she was around, playing with them, feeding them, supervising them. Of course, she learned how stressful it was on the mother's part since it was sometimes hard to tell what they wanted. Jubilee had her moments. She picked up the infant and turned her around so that she could look her in the eyes. The baby uttered more gibberish before reaching out to feel her mother's face with curiosity. Tsunami smiled warmly, thinking back to when she had first told Yamcha the news.

He fainted.

It was a lot like the first pregnancy: he went immediately on a mission to make sure she was comfortable and taken care of. He rushed out to buy extra food, pampered her and tended to her every need. Hell, he never let her out of his sight if he could help it. At night he'd lie down next to her with his ear to her stomach, listening to the kicks of the baby inside. It was an emotional experience for Tsunami. Dealing with pregnancy the first time was awkward for her. She had to adjust to the extra weight, the cravings, the occasional vomiting, and the change in wardrobe. She had her occasional mood swings where she'd whine about her figure and pout and mope all day, but Yamcha would always comfort her and tell her she was always beautiful and that a little weight wouldn't change that.

Labour was a separate experience altogether. All that pain and screaming and pushing it took to give birth to the first child was a nightmare! She felt awful when her own mother told her she had been in labour with her for 17 hours! When labour hit Tsunami for the first time, she saw pregnancy in a whole new light. But as soon as she heard Zhane's first cries, the pain seemed almost irrelevant. She insisted that they gave her her child and she held him tenderly. He was so beautiful and so adorable when he stopped crying the moment he laid eyes on her. Yamcha was waiting outside for them. She got news that he had fainted again when they told him it was a boy.

Baby Zhane was a bouncy bundle of joy who rarely cried or pouted at all. He always smiled when one of his parents held him and was very friendly when visitors held him as well. It never took much to entertain him, but sleeping was a different matter altogether. All that energy kept him up in the night so that even when his mother placed him in bed, he'd be staring at his surroundings in awe and wonder and sometimes yell to make his parents come running in so that he could laugh at the looks on their faces. Even though Tsunami was so happy to have him, seeing his face only reminded her of his father….

She could recall the fight at Capsule Corps, the day all the authors were disappearing. Their time was up. She, Mabelle, Kakuna and Tatsu would be staying. Yamcha wanted to know why it was only the four of them that were staying. He was also aware of Mabelle and Kakuna's pregnancies and began to pry.

Turles came back.

He told her that she was being difficult and that he had come to take them to their new home. Tsunami went into a rage, intent on keeping her promise she had made to Babidi. She would kill Turles the next time she saw him and she was going to remain true to her word. The fight was brutal and violent, to a point where Turles was so angry that he became apathetic about the child.

'We will just have to make another,' he said with a sadistic grin before he struck her.

Yamcha showed up to save the day and began to beat Turles all over the CC compound. Turles nearly had a heart attack when Yamcha transformed into a super saiiyan. But Turles was still more powerful, even WITH Yamcha as a saiiyan. The author that brought back the villains had allowed Turles to reach level two, but only allowed Nappa to reach level one. When Tsunami visited Yamcha on his deathbed after Turles had jumped them, she wished that Nappa would take Yamcha's place so that he would suffer in his place. Tsunami realized that the two of them would have to work together and so they did, beating Goku's twin into a bloody pulp before Tsunami delivered the final fatal blow.

Before she killed him, he left her with his final words.

"Kill me if you must, but someday he will find out that the child you carry is not his," he chuckled before blood came from his mouth.

Tsunami glared at him before thrusting a fist through his armour and blasting him from the inside. There was blood everywhere. She broke into tears after that, falling a limp and trembling wreck into Yamcha's arms. She had taken a life. As much as it pained her and as much as she wanted the bastard dead, it killed her to take a life. She eventually overcame broken stupor in a day or so when she finally came forward about the news with Yamcha.

"I'm pregnant Yamcha, you're gonna be a father," she told him, masking her face with a teary-eyed smile.

He believed every word. He was elated, he was ecstatic. If only he knew how much it killed her inside to lie to him. As time progressed, Tsunami became so adjusted to the pregnancy and the lie that she began to believe it herself, and soon forgot about Turles.

Being pregnant with Jubilee was a little easier, now that she had experience with Zhane. Jubilee was always quiet and observant. She liked to touch things, to find out what they felt like, if they were edible. But she was also a spoiled little thing, always wanting to be in her mother's or her father's arms. Yamcha swelled with pride whenever he looked into the eyes of his children. He loved his family so much, how could she tell him the truth about their first-born?

Tsunami got up and left the room, holding Jubilee close to her chest. She felt like having some alone time and placed her down in the crib before heading to the bedroom. Yamcha was at the back porch in a pair of black trunks while sitting on a foldable lawn chair under an umbrella. She came up behind him, hugging him tight and slipping into the chair to massage his shoulders. He purred with contentment and leaned his head against her.

They had had their own little journey before Zhane came to them. Baseball season rolled in and Yamcha found himself in the limelight again after getting signed back on with the Titans. He became a legend, one of the best ball players known worldwide. Of course, being so famous had problems. The women began flocking by the dozens in hopes of being one of his groupies. This boded well for none of them because Tsunami took bullshit from NO ONE, especially not any tramp after her man. Let's just say that Tsunami left a long trail of broken arms, black eyes and death threats in her wake. The groupies quickly dwindled, but there was still the occasional little bitch that wanted to test her limits.

Tsunami also had her own little problems. She eventually had to break the news to Yamcha…

"I'm 17."

The poor guy nearly had a seizure! He had been dating a minor all this time! He SLEPT with a minor! Tsunami told him that it would be no problem, just a matter of keeping it a secret from the press. If only that were true. The paparazzi constantly swarmed in front of their beach house in the morning and afternoon in hopes of catching glimpses of Yamcha's ladylove barely dressed, or Yamcha himself. This was quickly put to a stop when Yamcha made a trip to Bulma's place. Vegeta's mate wasted no time in installing a brand new security system, free of charge. Any photographer on or near the premises was chased away by laser fire or rabid attack dogs. The sneaks eventually stopped coming altogether and the system was set to only kick in when the fam bam was away or while they were asleep.

Things seemed to grow progressively harder after Yamcha proposed to Tsunami over dinner at an expensive restaurant. The paparazzi would follow them outside of their home and managed to pick this up. It was in the papers the next day. The pressure truly came down on the couple to keep Tsunami's age a secret at least until she turned legal.

"Maybe you should take up a career as a masseuse baby, you're good at this," Yamcha murmured.

Tsunami smiled, "Yeah, but then I probably wouldn't have enough time to give you massages."

"Oh, well we can't have that, can we?" he said before turning around and pulling her into his arms with a devious grin.

Tsunami shook her head, "Oh no you don't, Yamcha. That's exactly how we ended up with Ju-ju bee."

"Aw, come on, I thought you wanted a big family," Yamcha whined.

"No, you wanted a big family," she retorted, "and besides, you know how our neighbours are. They'll get pictures of anything they can sell to the tabloids."

"Oh yeah, damn," Yamcha frowned.

Tsunami sat back with a triumphant smile and he rested his head against her chest.

The bond had also opened up a part of Yamcha's past that she had always been curious about: his relationship with Bulma. Contrary to what fanfic writers wrote and what Bulma said, Yamcha wasn't some womaniser. He was actually a sweet gentleman, just hormonal like any other guy. Bulma being the moody and jealous girl she was, always threw a fit when some groupie of Yamcha's would flirt with him. This usually ended with a heated argument and Bulma breaking off the relationship, threatening never to speak to him again. They'd be apart for two weeks at the most and then get back together. And this happened so often that it was getting monotonous and Yamcha was starting to get tired of the bull. She knew he loved her and only her and that those girls meant nothing to him. He had never been unfaithful to her when they were together, yet his word was no good to him. And to add to that, she'd get on him about him dating other women AFTER she broke up with him, after she told him she wanted nothing to do with him and that she didn't care what he did! All the while during his on-and-off relationship with Bulma, Yamcha never slept with another woman, in fact, he did nothing more than take a girl to the movies or to a game. It always ended that way, even with the girls' advances on him.

What crushed his heart was the day he found out that Bulma belonged to another. After Mirai Trunks' first arrival, they had called it quits. The androids would be arriving in a year and Yamcha was the first to arrive. Bulma surprisingly showed up with a baby and some shocking news.

She had gotten with Vegeta. And the baby was his.

Surprisingly, Yamcha bounced back from it and soon he and Bulma became good friends, as if the incident never occurred.

Tsunami felt her own heartbreak as his memories hit her, she truly knew him now. She was also aware that he knew about her past as well. He still wanted her, still loved her. And he knew about how they all arrived, how they all knew about the Z senshi and their misadventures. It was a little weird for them both, but he slowly adjusted until it was no big deal to him. It had been smooth sailing ever since, and both hoped it would remain that way.

*****

*J'dee*

The dream consumed her and it was hard to see all those bad memories. Her mother's violent death by her father's hands, and then Trey killing their own father. Then she was in a room it was completely different than all the astral rooms she'd visited whiteness and a door. Large wooden, almost RoSaT like. She pushed the door open and entered there it was her astral place the meadow but this time in the distance a soft child like laugh and she saw a young boy running round in the meadow with an older woman she wore a blue three quarter collared shirt and black trousers and sandals on her feet. The child wore an orange ball cap that was obviously too big for him with NY written on the cap, he wore jeans, sneakers the laces undone and a baggy green sweatshirt with FILA across the front. She knew that sweatshirt and she knew that cap, she ran forward and up to the gate and stopped. J'dee's hand flew to her mouth at the sight of the woman; her mother.

Her mother just smiled. "Jera…" She stayed on the outside of the fence and he mother nodded. "I'm back." She smiled and picked up the boy, "I was just getting to know your son here."

"I don't understand." J'dee was confused. "He's not-" she stopped herself form asking the word dead in front of him.

"They know you're pregnant." She carried the boy up to the fence. "Look at him, he has my father's eyes."

J'dee fell soft at seeing the boy and she climbed over the fence, the child looked about seven or so, she couldn't understand. But she took him from her mother and then she held him to her, he clung on to her. There was that purpose in her again, that purpose to fight. She had someone she had to protect, her son.

"Gabriel." She smiled at him. He curled in to her happily. "Mum why is he wearing Trey's sweatshirt and cap? I thought these went missing."

"All things are found on the astral." Her mother smiled.

"Are you coming back? You've got to help me raise him."

"No I'm just here to remind you, that you have purpose, I don't want to see anymore damage done to him like you did this night, seriously sleeping tablets and alcohol, if you light up a cigarette again I'll make sure my ghost comes over there and clip you behind the ears young lady, just cause I'm dead it doesn't mean I can't see you."

J'dee smiled. "It feels good to hear you tell me off like you used to."

Her mother's hand ran through her hair. "I only do it cause I care, like your studies how could you drop them like that?" (AN: Seriously my mum is soooo like Chi-chi!! Ahhhhh)

J'dee groaned. "Chi-chi lecture… here it comes… I haven't missed that."

"None of that." Her mother scolded her. "Anyway. I'll be watching you and Trey."

J'dee balanced Gabriel in her arms and he still held on to her. She could feel him and his need to be protected. Touching his hair she looked down at him, everything except the color of his eyes screamed chibi Gohan. "He does have grumps eyes doesn't he?" She smirked.

"You know my father doesn't appreciate that name."

"I know I know Mr. Ex-British navy guy. I soooo didn't get my sense of direction from him."

"No you got it from my sister. Don't worry. Anyway I'm here to forewarn you, that you're uncle Noel will get his hands on Gabriel here. This is the form Gabriel takes when he's gone from you."

"Whhhhoa hold up! Gone from me?"

"All new here to this animated world have the power of wishes or author as you call it. Even them. They use this to remove him from you; it's to encourage you to fight them. So train hard tomorrow, for his sake."

"Nononono they are NOT taking him from me! No way no how I'll get Trey to wish it not to happen." She remarked determined.

"Whatever Trey can wish they can wish also, except the power to remove other's powers. They can wish themselves to be stronger, harder, faster, better."

"Oooh we are sooo dead. Without those powers-"

"Don't you go talking negative again. You're smart, you will think of something. Until then I will watch over him, you and Trey. Who do you think helped you reach through that wind?"

J'dee looked at her mother. "You?"

"Now hand him back. I'll take care of him."

J'dee handed Gabriel over. "Bye mum." She watched him as he waved at her and her mother left the area.

"Bye Jera." She could hear her voice in the air around her.

"Buh-bye!!" Gabriel shouted at her. "MA!!"

*****

Waking from the dream a pleasant feeling just washed over her.

She could hear a whisper. "Jay…. Pssssst, you awake?"

Opening one eye and looked at Trey in the doorway not daring to enter at the sight of Tobias.

"Yea." She sat up.

"Yo I just made a wish that could help you out." He grinned.

"Oh Trey." She groaned.

"I wished back your author powers."

"That's not fair on the other authors." She groaned.

"I know but I wished theirs back too, well those who wanted them."

"What if I don't want them?"

"You need them to protect the baby."

"When I wake up fully I'm going to go up to you and I'm going to thump you."

"I saw mum in a dream man, it was inspiration."

J'dee blinked and looked at him. "Really?"

"Yeah she told me Mason's found out about the powers of an author when he wished Randy's head was still attached to his head for a decent burial."

"She told you this?"

"Astral man, not told me showed me."

"Okay… we'll figure a way round this after a proper night's sleep. Just go back to bed Trey."

"Yep okay, night sis."

"Night boy."

He frowned and she shooed him out and he left. She rolled over in the bed and looked at Tobias still sleeping slipping from the bed she made a wish for some blankets and smiled as they came to her and with that she placed them over Tobias and then went back to bed.

"Just a friend." She told herself. Looking at the bed, she realised she wasn't tired after all.

*****

Entering the kitchen her eyes focussed in the dark at the dishes a mile high and she slapped her forehead. Trey had obviously made himself a saiyan snack.

"Man I wish I had a dishwasher." She grumbled. It was what she called a habit wish every time she saw the result of Trey's snacks and his lazy ass not bothering to clean up. She then let out a cry as one appeared in front of her. "Trrrrrrrrreeeeeyyyyyyy…" She growled.

"Okay I can fix this." She told her self and wished the dishwasher to somewhere not so big. "Oooh I can wish for furniture and money." She realised out loud. But still she didn't. "I wish those authors who 'want' these powers to have them." She corrected Trey's wish. It wouldn't be fair to remove Trey's wish.

She set about cleaning the mess up as quietly as she could and setting the dishwasher on quiet. "Ha no cliché Chi-chi scenario hands in sink for me!"

She stopped as she felt a ki outside the door and opened it hurriedly to see a figure land on her doorstep she nearly screamed but stopped upon seeing…

"Veggie?" She blinked. "No wait you're to young. Oooh Chibi Veggie wow you're not that much of a chibi anymore." She grinned.

He growled at her. "Jeril wants you to pass on a message telepathically to all the authors." He remarked crossing his arms gruffly.

"Awwww chibi's trying to be gruff. Kawaii."

"Grrrr don't test me or I won't give you the message."

"But that would upset Jeril when you returned to her and told her you didn't pass the message on."

"Fine, onna. She wants to throw the biggest party outside of the cave where… we… live."

J'dee smiled. "Awww you're living together… Oooooh say I want to be invited to the wedding, okay?"

"Wedding?! What are you rambling about?"

"Well party, you two living together… I just thought-" She began.

"No onna, it's just a party."

"Okay I'll pass the message on when is it?"

"Tomorrow lunchtime." He replied.

"Cool, I'll so be there. Hey, tell her to she has her author powers back too if she wants them." She chuckled. "If ya right I know she'll want them."

"Fine." Vegeta turned round.

"It's so kawaii the chibi is now in his judai." He growled and took off, obviously flying back to the cave. J'dee didn't' want to think on how long it had taken him to locate her, she was trying to hide, but it was Vegeta and even if he was the younger version, when he wanted to find someone he would. Heck, he roamed space enough looking for Goku in the Garlic Jnr saga.

She shut the door and smiled. Back then she'd been so obsessed by Vegeta she'd yell at the TV anytime he wasn't featured in n episode. (AN: this is how much of a Vegeta fangirl I was seriously.) Now she found her loyalties to certain characters had somewhat vanished as she was off on her own living in this world the way she wanted to live the first time round.

"I'm moving on Gohan. Just give me time to get over you." She added and walked back to her bedroom she wished for her nightshirt and got changed the minute she entered the room. It was dark so it didn't matter. She then made the announcement.

'Announcement Authors… party at Jeril's tomorrow lunch I'm going so ya'll better too. Oh yeah and those who want author powers back have them. Catch yas…'

With that she climbed back in to bed and wished for her bunny named Goten. She smiled as he appeared and curled in to him before going to sleep.

*****

*The Dragonball Fairy*

I stood up and dusted myself off from the fall then, took in my surroundings; we were near a forest...an animated forest. I grinned and tried to fly, but for some reason I couldn't... I tried to raise my ki and use it lift me up but I was having trouble controlling it. I looked around, we were in the DBZ world all right, I could tell I had all my saiyan senses back, and I felt stronger then I had been in the real world, but not as strong as I had been when I was here the first time.

"Guess we have to start over..." I thought "Well I guess that gives me something to do" I turned around and opened the pet carrier with Tux inside.

"Hey Tux we're back, can you talk again?"

"Of course I can, you expected me to meow for the rest of my life when I had the option of talking?"

I grinned; everything seemed to be right "Hmm I wonder if I have my author powers back..." I picked up all my stuff and Tux, and then said, "Well since we can't fly there...I wish we were at CC!"

The was a bright flash and then I found my self sitting Indian style on top of the kitchen table in CC. Vegeta, who was in the kitchen rummaging through the fridge at the time, looked at me when I suddenly appeared, I saw the vein on his forehead begin to pulse, he then yelled "ONNA THERE'S ANOTHER ONE" I laughed sheepishly as Bulma entered the room "I suppose you'll need a room too huh?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*


Lady Tri's eyes suddenly snapped open, she walked over to the mirror to the Z world and looked into it "Ahh so she made it, now I can finally leave this place..." she scanned the area as if she could actually see something in the nothingness her eyes stopped on a certain area "...There..." she said then she charged at it, he hands were charged with an odd looking green ki, she gave one single slash, which at first looked like she was hitting nothing but air then suddenly there was a portal in that spot, she grinned and stepped into it...


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~~*~


I stepped into my room for the time being and began to unpack my things, there were lots of children running around, and most were from another anime group that had been wished here. I decided that tomorrow I could start training again, hopefully I could learn how to fly and control my ki again. "I wonder when the next world martial arts contest is..." (ack what's the Japanese translation? all I get to watch is the crappy dub x_x) I looked at myself in the mirror, I still looked 13, "and I bet even Pan and Bra are older then me now..." Tux sighed "well at least I don't have to make the wishes anymore..." I grinned then said "I wish I was 16!" I felt myself growing tall, and my hair growing longer and a bit of my energy draining. I looked back at myself in the mirror and grinned "Heh I can drive a car now!" "But I am kinda hungry after that... TO THE KICTHEN!" I said then ran out of the room, a large anime sweat dropped formed on Tux's face as he followed


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*


Lady Tri opened her eyes and looked around, she smirked "now I just need some followers..." she looked at herself, her skin was deathly pale from the lack of sun in the oblivion, and her eyes had an odd reddish gleam she was wearing what she had on when she left the Z world except it was worn and tattered from the years in the oblivion "but first a change of dress..." she looked down at her clothes and they were suddenly replaced by a black gi "now then what's been happening while I've been away..." she waved her hands a little and a mirror appeared, floating in front of her much like the ones in the Oblivion she looked into it and began to watch all that had happened since she left.

*****

*Jeril Dragonsoul*

Vegeta returned from telling J'dee about the party to see Jeril working in front of the cave, cleaning and dressing the meat for the next day. He debated going to talk to her but he decided against it. He wanted some time alone to think and mull over what he did not understand.

When Jeril had left, he had been distraught, torn apart by emotions warring within him. He had not understood why he missed her so much, why he dreamed at night about chasing after her but never catching up to her, why he felt weak and sick without her with him. After a year of that hell, he had eventually learned to take his emotions and wall them up, block them out, and shut down the screams of his soul.

But now she was back and his emotions were let loose once more, a flood that ripped through his heart with a viciousness that left him speechless. He didn't know what to do, whether to tell her how he felt or to once again block it away. He needed counselling, someone to tell him what to do. But alas, there was no one. His father and mother had died when he was five and there was no one else close to him that he could explain his problem to.

Vegeta sighed as he watched her flip her hair over her shoulder and stare up at the nearly full moon. There was nothing he could do about it. He would just stay silent and hope that it all worked out.

I licked my chapped lips as I finished up. He was over in the trees, watching me work. I did not know why he didn't come and talk. Had I done something to upset him? Why wasn't his ki suppressed as he obviously was trying to hide? I studied his ki for a moment. It had an aura that read of inner turmoil and disturbance.

Hey Veg-kun, I said in my mind, hoping our bond was still there, what's wrong?

Wha… n-n-nothing! He snapped, I'm just thinking, that's all!

Okay. If you wanna talk though, remember that I'm here. I stretched, Well, I'm heading off to bed. Ja.

Ja…

*****

To Be Continued…

Don't forget r & r

~J'dee