Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Kotahitanga / The Return

Author: Deathdroid, AlphaOmega, Stina-Chan, J'dee / Tobias, Jeril Dragonsoul

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: Lookie lookie another update wowzers… Usually I have a lot to say but this time, all I've got to say is…. Welcome aboard Stina-chan! Yay!!

*****

Chapter Six

*Deathdroid*

Oh Dende, this zergling is bloody fast, too bad the zergling had to stop for lunch, I've really got to teach Bob to not eat humans as a snack. I wouldn't be surprised if the DBZ crew saw me as a threat to the future of earth. I felt a surge of power go through my brain..

"Ahhh... My spider sense is tingling!" Me and my dumb sense of humour.. Ah well, I wonder what that surge was. I then heard a message in my head, from.. oh my Dende.. J'DEE!! I'm sooo dead. A party? At a cave place? Somewhere near capsule corp.? Crap, I'm going to have to ask Vegeta about this as well. I don't like Vegeta, I just realised. No wonder, after nearly being stomped by him. Maybe I could ask Bulma? Why the hell did I think that? She'd just get Vegeta to kick my ass from here to the Canaries. Time to just look for it myself maybe? I headed off.

"Now Bob, we are going to look for a cave near that big white building, got it?"

Bob nodded in agreement. We took off at a very great pace, but then Bob stopped.

"What is it Bob?" I asked curiously. I knew that he probably smelt something interesting, or he might just be hungry again.

"Bob, are you hungry again?" I asked. I knew that Bob understood me, but half the time he didn't seem to care about what I said. He started running, back towards the town. I only had a chance to see the sign of the building he was gonna crash into.

"A museum? Why in the world would.. Oh.." I knew why he was here, and oh shit I'm going to be in a lot of trouble if we get caught.

"BOB! STOP NOW!!" I yelled. He wouldn't listen. He stopped in from of something large, a skeleton of a T-Rex. He ran up to its leg and ripped of the biggest leg bone. He then legged it as fast as he could with me still on him while the rest of it fell onto the gobsmacked crowd who just watched a large alien thing steal a dinosaur bone.

"Ah well," I shrugged. Dog like aliens will behave as they will I figured. He took off again towards where I had said, and after an hour of searching we found a cave, but it wasn't the one I was looking for. It was the cave Bob was looking for.

"Alright Bob, you can bury your bone, but then we're gone understand?" He nodded, at last I got through to him. He's too much like a dog for my liking, but I wouldn't like him any other way now would I? I waited, and waited some more. I turned round to see what he was doing - he had dug out the cave some more and had furnished it somewhat. He had built a toilet out of rocks and mud, a couch out of more rocks and mud, and a bathtub made out of more rocks and mud. Ah well, I guess this is home for him now. Maybe I should make home here. As soon as that thought passed though my head Bob turned round and growled at me. I guess, as weird as it would seem, he could read my mind. Typical. Maybe he can send messages as well. I tried to communicate with him with my mind..

~Bob, can you hear me?~

~Yeah, what do'y want?~

This will make things a lot easier since I could communicate telepathically. I decided to come to an agreement, since he didn't want to share his 'paradise'.

5 hours later..

We made an agreement. Whenever I wanted him I would call him, and he would (with a little wish from me) teleport to where I was. That would be quite handy in case I was in trouble. I left Bob to his own devices (He had built a sink and had me wish for pipes so he could install plumbing. I went about to what I would have to build, a place I would live. I copied what Cell did with the rock, but several times (I buggered up the 1st time) and built a small rock house. I then used the rest of the blocks to make the floors, and anything else I would need like tables, chairs, etc but I wished for some soft padding cause there was no way I was going to sit on rock, since it hurts like hell after a while. I also wished for a bed, cause rock beds are annoying. A few pots of paint appeared with my wish, I was being careless, but from what I remember Vegeta saying earlier (I wasn't paying attention) other authors wished for ludicrous things and still had dozens of wishes afterwards. Ah well. Just a few hours sleep, then I could get ready for the party after I buy some food.

Just before entering the party..

I was all ready, and so was Bob. I could hear people inside already. I decided to have a little fun cause it had been a slow day after I had woke. I made a quick wish that for the next 15 minutes that I would be disguised as a Rabbi, and that Bob was A Rabbi assistant.

~I don't see why I have to do this, it's so humiliating~ thought a very pissed off Bob.

~Its only of 15 minutes, besides, J'dee is scared shitless by Rabbi's, and there's no way she could tell that I'm not a real Rabbi, since the disguise included voice changing, body changing and clothes changing all in one package.~

I entered the party with Bob..

*****

*AlphaOmega*

Before he knew it he grabbed a hold of the persons hand nearest him before he got sucked into an unknown force. When John came to he saw he was in a forest that looked a lot like an anime but disregarded that thought knowing that it was impossible. John slowly stood up and studied the surroundings and noticed that it really did look like an anime but couldn't think of a reason why. He then glanced at himself and noticing that he had a different shirt on and looked inky. John was now was wearing a black T-shirt and a black leather jacket over it. And he had on a pair of baggy pants.

Hearing some giggling coming from the left, he started heading towards that direction to find out who it was. John came to a walk when he heard the sounds coming closer. Stoping in front of some bushes and slowly spread them apart to peer through and see the source of the sound. He gazed through the bush I saw a small lake glistening in the setting sun. A water fall gently flowing over the cliff and into the water hiding away a cave that is barely seen.

The water beheld such a beauty that took him everything not to gape. There was a blue hair beauty swimming through the water wearing a maroon bathing suit giggling in the sun. All this made him fall headfirst into the dirt and as he quickly got up he noticed the blue hair beauty was staring right at him and all he could do was smile.

Before he knew it the goddess was standing right in front of him looking down at him with anger and bewilderment. With this John quickly jumped to his feet and wiping off the dirt off his clothes trying to look more appealing then his resent antics.

She kept her eyes locked on his while she said, "What are you doing here?"

"Well first I was holding hands with someone then I got sucked up in a void like thing and the I fell from the sky into a forest that looked a lot like a anime and Then my cloths were different and... and," he said in one breath. Then he gulped up more air before he continued and said, "Then I heard you giggling and followed the sound and here I am and sorry if I stared too much."

"Wait, my father told me about you people something like this happened four years ago or close to that," she proclaimed, "And you have all these weird powers and some of you fell in love such as a girl fell in love with 'Kakarrot's second brat' that's what my dad says and they have are Saiyans and some are Nameks and it looks like you are a Saiyan since I spy a tail."

"Um, what is a Saiyan and I am pretty sure I don't have a tail," he questioned while he started twirling in circles looking for his tail but every time he turned his tail turned out of sight and he guessed the girl had been seeing things.

The girl giggled at his antics and the stated that Saiyans were an alien race that have unimaginable power and always come on top when challenged by a foe. John then said, "So I am an alien with a lot of power and I am not the only one and how do you know about this and how can I control this 'power'."

"Well, yes there are several Saiyans that arrived the same way you did and I know all about this considering that I am a Saiyan well half Saiyan and half human. My dad always tells me about his heritage when I was a kid and with my unique memory I remember it all. I can teach you how to control your power and maybe even teach you how to go Super Saiyan." She stated.

"Sorry to be a bother but what is Super Saiyan is that like a metamorphous of some sort and I almost forgot but my name is, um, Alpha Omega I love Greek mythology so I named my name after there alphabet." Alpha stated. (a/n starting now his name changes from John to Alpha."

"Wow, I love Greek mythology also its so remarkable and confusing sometimes. Your not a bother sense its not every day you learn about aliens. Well, a Super Saiyan is kind of like a metamorphous in personality and some physical changes occur such as your hair becomes gold like and you also have a golden aura, also your muscles become considerably larger then before, and you become a blood lusting machine if you transform the first time with anger and later able to control it. Also my name is Bra Briefs." Bra stated.

"Are your parents nut cases or what they named you after an article of clothing and to be more blunt underwear to be exact." He said.

"Well yes my mom is normal, but my dad is the one who named me and he is all obsessed with his heritage and wanted to have a Saiyan name but I think that's just an excuse for his sick humor." Bra said.

"So what are you doing out here in the middle of no where." Alpha said.

"Well it's the weekend and we have no school on Monday so I thought I could just hang out by myself for the weekend in my special not so secret spot anymore and I have a capsule house inside the cave behind the waterfall." She responded, "So you want to go swimming before we start the training?"

"I would love to but I have no swimming trunks and I'm not sure if I am still wearing boxers considering the whole clothes changing experience." He said grinning.

"Don't worry my mom packs every capsule fit enough for three Saiyans and enough cloths for a week for men and women of all ages so I'll just go find something that suits you and you can change into it," she said leading the way into the water fall while putting up a ki shield so Alpha would not get wet, "Well there's only two pair one has little heart shapes on them and the other is black with a golden dragon imbedded into it."

"Wow, such a hard decision I will have to go all out on a limb to choose on this one," he stated sarcastically, "after a very long time of thinking I choose the golden dragon."

"Awww, I want a rethought," She said and they both started laughing.

After Alpha got done dressing, they both headed outside to the lake while chatting about Greek and other things like they been friends for years, but they both couldn't stop glancing at each others figures while walking outside. Alpha found out he was more muscular then he originally was and when he walked out with out a top all Bra did was drool but quickly hid it away before Alpha noticed. After their original chat, Alpha started noticing Bra's curves and how well toned her muscles were. When they started swimming, they played games like who could make the biggest splash or the best dive.

When they came to a game of wrestling, which was Bra's idea, they both attacked each other until they find each other holding each other while staring in each other's eyes. Alpha stared into her beautiful endless orbs while Bra did the same to his. The moment seemed to last forever and neither of them wanted to let go sense it felt so right and holding each other made both of them feel better than without the others touch. Time seemed to slow down just for them and birds seem to stop playing beautiful songs so not to ruin the already beautiful moment. Both had no clue on what to do next but they didn't care as long as they did not move from their current position. Finally, they both snapped out of their trance and quickly let go of each other and said that was enough swimming.

Bra quickly ran to the capsule house while Alpha just laid on the sand thinking on what just happened and why. Soon night crept upon the dawning sky and he slowly walked to the house. When he walked into the house smiling at Bra not knowing what to say. Bra was watching television and she seemed nervous when she said, "Um...there is food in the kitchen and your room is next to mine when you want to go to sleep," she said slowly while having a warm tingling feeling in her stomach, "I am going to bed now and I will train you tomorrow." And with that she quickly walked to her room closing it on her way out.

Alpha went into the kitchen and found a heap of food mounted on the table and had an incredible urge to eat it all. He found a seat and slowly began eating and thinking on what happened and why she would pick him out of all people. He sighed as he got up and went to the sink and started to wash his plates. He finished the dishes and turned off the lights and walked down the hallway leading to the rooms of the house. He came to two doors next to each other. He slowly opened the door that led into Bra's room and stared inside. He saw Bra sleeping peacefully all snug in her blanket. All he wanted to do was behold Bra's beauty.

As he was watching, he grimaced at the thought about how his life was so full of disaster and pain while Bra seemed so peaceful sleeping there without a care in the world. From that day on he made an unconscionable promise to protect her from anything so she could be as peaceful as she was lying there instead of having a life like he had. With that, he slowly closed the door not wanting to wake her up. He entered his room and slowly crept into his bed and pulled the covers up while thinking about his life and glad he had arrived in this place. As he drifted off into a deep sleep, in the other room, Bra felt a sudden warm feeling of someone being with her at all times protecting her from any outside force.

*****

*Stina-chan*

Stina sighed as she looked at her scratched up wrists "why don't I just stop being a chicken-shit and do it right, I'm pathetic I can't take this anymore."

Getting up off the floor and pulling on her trench coat, she walked up the stairs. The house was empty thankfully; she wasn't in the mood to be tormented by her family. She smiled bitterly as she logged onto the family computer. 'Please let the internet work.'

"Yes success!" Stina laughed hollowly, clicking on mediaminer.com. Finding J'dee's fics she opened up the link. In the corner was an important message from J'dee, she quickly skimmed through it,

To those of you who follow my fics, I'm sorry but I won't be able to post up anymore. I'm going somewhere very far away tomorrow and am not coming back. To those of you who know why I expect to see you soon…

Ja ne,

J'dee,

Stina swore at her computer as she looked at the date the message was posted, "You piece of shit-all computer, how could you break down during the time they decided they were going back, I wanted to go with them damnit!"

Stina stood up and paced while muttering under her breath and shaking her head, "no…. no that won't work…WAIT A SEC, I'VE GOT IT!" She smacked her forehead running down to her bedroom she searched through the piles of junk till she found it.

If yee get eaten call my cell at… Tis my cell and I must go now to a party

Nessa/Silver (A/N what you don't seriously think I'd give out her number.)

"YES!" Stina kissed the piece of paper then headed for the phone she had a couple of calls to make.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sayuri growled as the phone started to ring, "Stop phoning my house while I'm watching DBZ!!!!"

*click* Sayuri sighed into the receiver, "Moshi moshi."

"Sayuri they went back!" Stina said excitedly.

"Say what now?"

"The authors they went back to the DBZ world."

"Without us?!" Sayuri exclaimed incredulous.

"Yes, but I'm looking into a way to get there now, quickly pack up a bag and meet me at my house." The line went dead.

"YES, THERE IS A KAMI!" Sayuri said rushing into her bedroom and pulling out a duffle bag, which she quickly filled with clothes and other things that you just can't live without like CD's and cute action figures.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Finishing stuffing her duffle bag with clothes and toiletries (A/N odd how people grow toilet trees o.O…), Stina looked around at her belongings, 'okay only really important things are coming with.' Choosing carefully she ended up packing… her drawings and music books, her tarot cards along with incense, lighters, and other such stuff; her dream book, which is partially a shadow book until she gets off her lazy ass and makes a real one. She grabbed a couple of photos of her close friends and snatched a couple of her favorite CD's and movies from her collection. Running upstairs she went to the computer and saved all her fanfics onto a floppy to keep with her, which she shoved into her bag. Looking satisfied she put on shoes and waited for Sayuri to get there.

She didn't have to wait long as Sayuri walked in a minute later carrying an overstuffed bag of belonging's made mainly of her Vegeta collection…

"So where are we going now?" Sayuri asked noticing that Stina had her shoes on.

"Now? Now we go to the bank and take out some money cuz we're gonna need it for when we get there, well what's left of it after we pick up some important items."

"Makes sense," Sayuri shrugged walking back out the door.

Stina turned to her cat Menou before leaving, "I love you lots don't forget me." Menou meowed at her as she rubbed up against her leg. Stina patted her old cat one last time before closing the door to her old life forever.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So what do we need to buy?" Sayuri asked peaking over Stina's shoulder to the shopping list.

"Well Nessa and J'dee, last time I talked to her, said we need salt, cinnamon, two white candles, a chalice, a pin, a couple of grape juice boxes, a couple of peaches, basil, some incense, matches, a small clay plate, water and that about finishes it." Stina read the list out loud marking off the items she already had.

"So where exactly can we get all this stuff?" Sayuri asked looking at the remaining items.

"At West Edmonton Mall, where else?" Stina said stepping onto the bus and flashing her bus pass. Sayuri followed suit and they took a seat at the back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sitting inside their circle of salt, Stina looked at Sayuri, "This is it, in a second there will be no going back, are you sure you still want to do this?"

Sayuri smiled, "No regrets."

"Good," Stina answered striking a match and lighting first the candle in the middle and then lighting the candle in front of her. Closing their eyes and holding hands they began the spell.

"Hekate, Boreas, Blessed be,

By the Earthly power three,

Gaia, Boreas, Blessed be,

Together now we call upon thee,"

Stina and Sayuri felt the ground beneath them tremble as the wind began to pick up.

"Blow us farther then the sky, safely on thy wind we fly,

Send us to dbz/gt world, with this wind around us furl,

If they anger we have tempted,

We ask that our pleas now be accepted,"

They became deaf by the rushing air and blind by their wild hair as they raised their voices and completed the spell.

"Powerful Boreas, blessed be,

By the powers that see,

By the power of three

So mote it be!"

Slowly the wind slowed down and Stina and Sayuri let go of each other and opened their eyes.

"We did it! We're in dbz/gt!" Sayuri glomped Stina to the edge of the circle.

Stina just smiled and nodded at her friend as she slowly began to take apart her circle of protection.

*****

*J'dee / Tobias*

Trey was up early the next morning playing games on the ps2, the weather different from what he was used to. Where he came from it would be spring, there would be flowers blossoming and he would be out all night with his mates, drinking and doing things teenagers normally did in rebellion to parents. Except he had no parents now, he sighed as the computer beat his ass.

"Saber Wolf wins."

"Awww c'mon no way…" He groaned. He usually ruled at the fighter games.

He stopped the game and walked in to the kitchen and blinked at the clean bench.

"I hate how she does that. Neat freak." He grumbled about his older sister's obsession with having a clean place. Then again he understood it was her house after all and he was just hanging out keeping safe away from Vegeta. So he would avoid Vegeta and he'd avoid Bra.

A noise caught his attention and he watched as Tobias emerged from his sister's room.

He looked over his way and Trey stepped behind the bench and with that Tobias just wandered to his own room.

'Man he creeps me out at times…' Trey thought.

*****

Tobias slowly opened his eyes, and immediately noticed the blanket. He growled and tossed it off, standing up. He glanced at J'dee and shook his head. She was so damn emotional at times…………

Tobias growled again and walked out, and glanced at Trey. He ignored him and made his way to his room. He gathered some clean clothes and went to shower.

As he shaved and cleaned himself up, he planned his agenda for the day. He knew this was getting too far out of hand. He was pleased that J'dee asked him to train her. The sooner she could protect herself, the less he would have to worry. He frowned, shampoo bottle freezing just above his head as he stopped. Why the hell did he care after all? He snorted, and finished washing up. He knew about the party but he would not go. Who knows how long it would take to get rid of the problem? He emerged and glared at Trey. He gulped and turned back to his PS2. That got Tobias's attention. He had always wanted one, but he had been saving up for returning to this world. Perhaps after the day was over…………

Tobias snarled, and walked outside, blasting off into the morning sky.

*****

(AN: switching to 1st person Trey will be written in 3rd person though)

By the time I woke up in the morning Toby was gone and I stretched out in the bed, it was a nice feeling just being lazy for a few moments before getting up. Though eventually I got up and grabbed my dressing gown. Well I wished for it first then grabbed it and put it on. I held the side of my head to prevent images of last night hearing the snack, and crack of my uncle's head, and the finale being torn straight off with a pop sound. The blood was still on my mind and it made me sway with nausea. I walked out to see Trey sitting down playing games.

"Is there a two player mode on that thing?" I asked tiredly, I wasn't going to play but I was curious. I assumed it was his he wished from the real world.

"There's a four player mood man. You ready for some people's elbowness…" Trey grinned happily. He loved this wrestling Game. He loved playing as the Rock just to spend time with me. I knew him well enough to know he was only playing as the rock to keep my attention.

I smiled. "Yeah I guess I am."

I watched as Trey controlled the Rock onscreen and gave the left look, then the right look, the cliché arched brow and then the people's elbow, the crowds cheering him on in the game.

"Kawaii." I scruffled his hair when I walked past in to the kitchen.

"Yo speak English man."

I merely just yawned as a reply. Trey wasn't too hot on Japanese so I just spoke it round him to annoy him. I opened up the freezer "Alright Hokey Pokey ice cream." I pulled the tub out and grabbed a spoon.

"Ooohhhhhhh yea healthy lunch sis."

"Lunch?" I blinked and then looked at the clock. I couldn't possibly be late for Jeril's party already.

8:57am

"Haha FOOLED YOU!!" Trey's voice shouted.

"Grrrrr." I growled and threw the spoon at him hitting Trey in the middle of the back of his head with a thunk.

"Ooooowwww." He complained but didn't even bother turning round. He just went straight back in to playing the Wrestling Game.

Grumbling I grabbed another spoon and sat down at the kitchen table and began to eat my unhealthy hokey pokey ice cream for breakfast.

******

Tobias set down in front of the building and looked up. The sky scraper was mostly empty, still in the middle of being renovated. Noel and his crew had the top floor all to themselves. Tobias sighed and wished he wasn't going into this barehanded.

To his shock, a sword identical to Mirai's appeared at his feet, still in the sheath. Tobias's eyes widened, and he picked it up. For a moment he was pleased that his author powers had returned, but the he growled. If he had is author powers again, that means those bastards had them as well. He looked up at the building again and smirked. He might not be able to take them away but there were other methods……………

*****

"Has Toby gone?" I asked and yawned, the popped a spoonful of the ice cream in my mouth. Boy, was I being cliché get over the guy thing. Ice cream in the morning the entire tub sitting there staring at me and I frowned.

"Yep, Toby left a bit ago. He's got work at nine remember?" Trey informed me but not moving from his position.

"I'm going to Jeril's for lunch remember?"

"Yeah sure, can I come?"

"Of course you can, boy."

*****

Tobias got off the elevator, and looked around, a usual, there was no one manning the desk. He quickly walked to the conference room, where everyone was suppose to meet. He felt the sword rub against his back, under his leather jacket. He was hoping his plan would work but another part of him wasn't. It was the same part that was practically singing in the anticipation of battle. He pushed open the door, to see Mason, Levi, and Justin arguing about something. Noel was just finishing changing Tim's bandages. He glanced over at Tobias and nodded.

"I'M TELLING YOU WE NEED TO KILL THAT FUCKING BITCH!" Mason screamed, slamming his fist on the table.

"And how do you propose we get back if we do that, genius?" Levis shot back. Mason fell quiet, and the plopped into his chair with a snarl. Levi sat in his chair, as did Justin. Tobias pretended to look confused, and sat in a chair at Noel's right.

"I miss something?" Tobias asked. Noel sighed and waved a hand at Mason.

"Mason had a run in with the boy. He dropped off two bags at the sight where we found Randy and Stewart. They were what was left of Randy. We have to assume that Stewart is also dead, and we may never find his body. If there is any of it left." Noel said. Tobias nodded, and suppressed a grin. Oh there were pieces of him left alright, just some small they would pass threw a wall.

"This is bullshit, Noel!" Mason shouted, slamming his hand on the table again."These new powers of ours may not be able to heal Tim or bring back the others but we can do SOMETHING!"

"Like what, die? We may have wished ourselves stronger, but that still doesn't mean we can take her. She literally tore Randy a part. We have to think of this reasonably." Justin said quietly. Tobias got up and slowly walked over to Tim, placing a hand on his head ever so gently. Everyone watched him, puzzled.

"Artic?" Levi asked, puzzled. Tobias slowly smirked, petting Tim's head.

"My name, is Tobias!" he snapped and broke Tim's neck.

*****

"Hey got any cute friends yo can hook a brother up with?"

I just sighed defeatedly. "I don't know most are Vegeta fangirls."

"Oh sweet so I spose I should keep it down that I'm a Goku and Tien fan?"

"This is GT by the looks of things."

"Soooo does that mean more women? Hey, hey, hey you hafta have some blonde friends right?!"

"I should just set you up with Marron." I grumbled.

"Yo noseless pig tails daughter of cue ball? I think she's a bit young for that."

"Uhhhh she's got a nose, what part of GT don't you understand?"

"Wait I get it now. Marron like nearly the age of Trunks and Goten right?" Trey's eyes lit up "and she's blonde…"

I slapped my forehead and nodded. "I'm only 22 here… but Trunks, Goten Marron are older. (AN: Trunks 28, Goten 27 and Marron 24.) Note boy Marron is older than I am.

"Hmmmmm." Trey grinned. "I have author powers…"

I frowned. "Behave!!" I scolded and waved a finger at him. "Wait did Toby say if he was going to come to this party or not?" I asked and looked at Trey.

"You're the telepath, ask him."

"You mean… me invade his mind? I couldn't do that!" I shook my head hurriedly.

"Wait why should you freak out about invading one guys mind? You invaded everyone else's last night with the party announcement am I right?"

Cringing I closed my eyes and began to focus and I found out where he was and began my question to him. Where ever he was.

'Toby hi… J'dee here sorry about this… I just um… want to know if you're planning on going to Jeril's party at lunch?' I asked meekly through the telepathic powers I was kinda getting used to asking questions and helping others out one on one.

*****

"What the fuck?" Mason screamed, everyone jumping to their feet. Giving them no time to react, Tobias fired a large ki blast at Levi. It swallowed him up, and he screamed. The blast made the glass wall behind him explode outward as he was disintegrated. Everyone froze, and carefully watched Tobias as he slowly drew his sword.

"Why?" Mason growled. Tobias grinned, twirling the blade in his hands.

"Let me tell you nice and slow so you'll understand. Me Tobias, friend Jera also called J'dee, Tobias saved Jera, Tobias protect her and boy, Tobias kill you." Tobias said and chuckled. Justin screamed and leaped at Tobias. Tobias faded from view and reappeared at Justin's side, swinging the sword. Justin's head flew out the window, his body falling to the floor. Tobias vaporized both with a kis balst, that blew a hole in the building. They stared at him.

"Oh come on, you two know they were the weakest amongst you." Tobias said. Mason and Noel looked at each other and nodded.

"Your in for a world of trouble boy. Now just tell us where J'dee is, and we'll take it easy on you." Mason said, as they began to circle him. Tobias watched them with a small smile.

"Really? Why would I want to do that?" Tobias said. He rushed at Mason, swinging his sword. Mason powered up and blocked the shot with his arm. The power exploded outward from them as they collided. As Tobias swung at mason's leg, Noel rushed in, slamming his fist into Tobias's side. Tobias grinned, grabbed him with his free hand, and swung into Mason. As they tumbled into each other, Noel fired a blast into Tobias's eyes, making Tobias curse, and dropped his sword to clutch at his eyes. They rushed him and slammed him threw a wall. Tobias snarled and planted his feet, digging up the tile floor as they slowed to a stop. Tobias brought his fists together, slammed them into the back of Mason's skull, just as he powered up into Super Saiyan. Mason's skull literally exploded, spraying blood and flesh all over him and Noel. Noel backed up and stared wide eyed at Tobias.

"What the hell are you? Are you a demon of this world?!" Noel shouted. Tobias's smirk slowly faded.

"No," he said quietly, "but I've known some, and killed more. Some times you can't let them go, sometimes you have to kill them." Noel snarled and rushed Tobias. He caught Tobias by surprise at his strength, smashing them both threw a bathroom. Tobias smashed into a urinal, water gushing out of it, covering him in it. He slowly got to his feet, as Noel grinned. In his hands was Tobias's sword.

"That little transformation of yours may have made you stronger than the others, but not as strong as me!" Noel shouted and swung the sword straight at Tobias's heart. It froze in mid air as Tobias grinned. His aura flared, lighting bolts shooting off of him.

"You should have left my friend alone." Tobias said. He took a step forward, batted the sword away with the back of his left hand, and swung his right straight into and threw Noel's stomach and back. Noel made a choking sound, and collapsed onto Tobias, his chin resting on his shoulder. Noel made another cough and blood gushed from his mouth, covering Tobias's should.

"Who-" another bloody cough, "who the hell are you?"

"Tobias Fiften, former bodyguard, unknown father, and your fucking executioner."Tobias said, and fired a ki blast straight at Noel, destroying the building.

Tobias floated there in mid-air, hovering above the once tall skyscraper. It was nothing but a pile of rubble as police and fire crews surrounded it. He recognized Videl as she bellowed orders at a forensics team. He hadn't been aware that his battle had drawn the police. His hearing told him that no policemen or fire fighters were in the building. Thank Dende for that. Videl must have kept them out when she felt the ki of the fighters. He frowned to himself. Noel had been right. His ki was almost of that of a Super Saiyin Ascended, or level 2. It worried him that he had been able to reach such a power, but it didn't matter now. Tobias had the advantage of surprise and intimidation. They knew very little of this world, and he had just used that to his advantage.

'Toby hi… J'dee here sorry about this… I just um… want to know if you're planning on going to Jeril's party at lunch?' J'dee suddenly spoke in his mind. Before he could answer or shield his thoughts he "heard" her gasp.

'J'dee, wait-' he began, but the connection cut off. Tobias cursed to himself, and turned to face where he ki was coming from. Damn, he hadn't meant for her to see his memories of the battle. She knew she was safe now but still-

"~chink!~ YOU UP THERE! COME DOWN WITH YOUR HANDS UP! ~chink!~" a voice called over a bullhorn. Tobias looked down to see Videl lowering the bullhorn, and put her hands on her hips. Tobias smirked, did a little salute and blasted off towards Gohan's. When he was sure he was out of sight, he powered down to as low as possible, and IT'd home.

*****

"Nononononoooo…" I whined as I saw the text on my cell phone beeping. "Work? They want me to work…"

"Yo what'd Tobias say?"

"Huh?" I shrugged. "He cut me off. Isn't that so like a man." I grabbed a towel and rushed in to the shower.

Letting the water rush over me images of what I'd seen in Toby's mind filled mine. I had always considered myself able to cope with every and anything. I'd been beaten, raped, mocked, humiliated and nearly died a couple of times but to see images like that and know it was of people I knew- family I grew up with. Justin for example he had always told me if anyone hurt me to mention it to him and he could make them disappear. But knowing that he was now the one who had disappeared. I splashed water on to my face and tried to steady myself.

In anime's I'd always thought the fight scenes were the coolest. But to see your family- even if you don't like them being killed in those same methods. It was unmerciful. I wondered briefly why it disturbed me so much? But I was planning on doing the same thing to them. And I sighed it was obvious I wanted the revenge I wanted to do the damage and placing a hand to my stomach I knew it was that Saiyan nature coming out. I would chat to Toby later about it. But after the party.

*****

Noel growled and smashed his hand threw the rubble. He climbed out making, two rescue workers scream. They ran off, but by the time they got back he was gone. They found a shirt with a huge bloody hole in it. The two workers tried to convince their boss they had seen a perfectly healthy man climb out, looking mad enough to kill………………

*****

I emerged from the shower and wished for a change of clothes. I held the baby t up and shrugged, it had a perfect little Kenny (from south park) in the center dressed up in a baby blue colored angel costume, from that famous south park Christmas episode. I climbed in to a pair of blue flared jeans. And walked out and grabbed my platform boots and ran a brush through my hair. I jumped just as Toby IT'd back and let out a sigh. "This is just typical you come home early and I get called out to work." I grumbled. "I'll be back in a few I'm just suppose to go over whatever it is with Videl."

Before he could reply I raced out the door and took to the sky. I had to get out and think. How could he? It was my battle! I was more than pissed but decided I'd take it out on him in the training.

Arriving on the scene I landed Videl looked at me and I looked at the rubble. "Damn." I breathed.

She nodded knowingly. "A guy vanished about half an hour before. We can't do anything with this crime scene; it's been blown to pieces. I can't say anything in my report that will cause confusion."

"Ki attack you mean?" I questioned.

"Yeah sorry about dragging you out, but this was found." She waved a guy over and he came over wearing white gloves and holding up a black leather jacket with the writing on the back scrubbed off. I could make out a faint outline of an eye in the center.

"Devil's Henchmen." I blinked. "Wow someone took them out." Was I playing dumb or what. But if Trey was here he'd tease me by going 'playing you mean that wasn't real?'

"Except for one so a couple of workers say. He climbed out of the rubble but when we got there he was gone. So I don't know, these sorts of things play tricks on people's minds." Videl broke my thoughts.

"So that's it? You needed me to identify the jacket?" I asked. I wasn't insulted. I was relieved at least I didn't have to point Toby out in a line up.

"That's it sorry for taking up your time."

"Nah it's cool. I might actually be able to get some good rest for once, without freaking out." I smiled.

Videl nodded. "Well you can go, we'll run this to the crime lab and gather some more clues and piece this together."

"Right. Catch ya." With that and a sigh of relief I flew back home feeling relieved. But still one had survived Videl might not of believed it but I knew it. It was just a matter of whom. But gathering from the battle I accidentally glanced in on it was my uncle Noel, the very one that would steal my child. So my mother warned.

*****

Tobias grunted as J'dee took off for work. He went outside, and withdrew a capsule from his pocket. He clicked it and tossed it to the ground. In a blast of smoke, a huge dome shaped building appeared in the backyard. He heard the PS2 shut off and Trey came outside, whistling at the sight of the building.

"Sweet, where did you get this?" Trey asked in awe. Tobias merely grunted and watched Trey, as if contemplating something. Trey shook his head and began to walk around the new Gravity Room. Well, new to him. Tobias knew this was one of the older models, but it would work just as well. Vegeta had given it to him in the hyperbolic time chamber.

"Come on brat." Tobias said, grabbing Trey by the back of the shirt, dragging him to the entrance of the Gravity Room.

"What the hell? Tobias let me go you stupid monkey!"

*****

Landing on the doorstep I let out a defeated sigh. 'My family, it's my problem… I don't know whether to scream or yell at him or to thank him for trying to help.'

Brushing some hair out of my face I opened the door to see an empty house greeting me. Hearing the buzzing noise from outside I realised that Toby had started training.

"And with out me. Of all the nerve."

*****

"Move faster!" Tobias snapped. Trey was panting as he threw punch after punch at Tobias's head. Tobias calmly flew backwards and moved his head from side to side to avoid them. He reared back and slammed a punch into Trey's stomach, making him collapse to the ground, gasping for breath.

"Having fun?" J'dee asked from the doorway, watching the two. Trey just rolled onto his back with a moan, and Tobias snorted.

"This baka can't stand even two times gravity." Tobias said with a snort. J'dee sighed as she turned the gravity off.

"Give him a break, Toby. He's never done this before." J'dee said, helping Trey eat a senzu bean from a pouch Tobias tossed her. Tobias snarled, and began to walk to the door.

"Hey wait a minute! Aren't you going to train me?" J'dee asked. Tobias turned to her.

"Of course, just as soon as you finish your pregnancy."

"WHAT! THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

*****

"Oh, that bastard!" J'dee hissed as she flew to the party with trey. Trey shrugged.

"Hey, he's your friend." He said, and J'dee spared him a glare.

*****

Tobias calmly meditated in the backyard. Because he was, he felt his visitor approaching far sooner than normal. He sighed as the visitor landed before him.

"Piccolo." Tobias said, opening his eyes and standing. Piccolo crossed his arms, and glared at Tobias.

"I heard about a mysterious battle. Gohan and Goku are trying to trace who was in it and who won. Vegeta oddly doesn't care." Piccolo said. Tobias snorted and made his way to the house. Piccolo blocked his path.

"You know something. In fact, I'm willing to bet you were a key player in it." Piccolo said. Since Tobias's stay in the hyperbolic time chamber, he had become larger than most of the others. He was now able to look Piccolo in the eye.

"SO what if I was? Gonna tell my mommy?" Tobias asked, pushing Piccolo out of the way. Piccolo grabbed his arm and Tobias looked at him with a growl.

"You can be as angry as you want but I can sense ki better than any one here. I know you're not as strong as you once were. You're not even level 2 yet. No way can you take me. That's beside the point. The point is you fought in a very public place. You could have gotten a bystander killed." He said. Tobias shook his hand off his arm and glared at him.

"So what?" Tobias asked, and Piccolo's eyes narrowed.

"Look, I know what happened between you and Mabelle. Everyone does now. Everyone also knows about J'dee, and her baby. The baby's ki is far too strong to hide. Mabelle doesn't seem to care right now, she's got her own problems dealing with her family." Piccolo said, and Tobias tensed.

"HER family." He spat. He moved to the door and Piccolo blocked it.

"Does it matter who the biological father is? They're happy, and healthy. I'm telling you this, stop being an asshole and leave everyone alone. That means no more random battles with out reason." Piccolo said. Tobias finally had enough, and grabbed a fistful of Piccolo's gi, bringing his face just an inch from his.

"Now you listen to me, you little fuck." Tobias hissed, "Videl, J'dee, and me are all getting along fine without you telling us what to do. We understand each other. We've all been hurt by a certain Saiyan. I myself have no problems with Goku, Goten, Chichi, or Pan. I know Gohan sent you here to shake me up. Just because that little powerful fuck can kick my ass, doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing what I'm doing." Tobias let go and tossed him aside.

"I'm just trying to help. If you do something stupid, and harm his family, you'll be the one to be killed. Especially if you hurt his youngest daughter." Piccolo said, and took off. Tobias whirled around and snarled as he watched Piccolo fly away. He turned to the noon sun, threw his head back and screamed.

*****

"Gimmie fifty bucks for ya thoughts." Trey remarked to me as we continued our flight.

I raised a brow. "You are making no more money off me, you scab." I commented.

"Yo, give me credit. I tried."

I sighed. I'd been pretty much silent the whole way. How could I tell Trey? "Toby, he can be so impossible."

"You invited him to stay with you."

"I need the money." She grumbled.

"You chicks are obsessed with money."

"I want to keep the roof over our head thank-you. It's the only way."

"Make a wish." Trey grinned.

"I don't cheat in life by making wishes. Sure the clothes and the dishwasher… they're different."

"How so? You cheat buying new clothes and you cheat doing the dishes."

"No, you cheat by not lifting one goddamn finger to help me out you bum. You are so spoiled. You had people run round after you, your entire life. I had to fight for the respect. And I stuck up for you at the pathetic family gatherings. All they did was dis on you."

Trey grumbled. "You sure you know where you're going?" He asked changing the subject quickly. I knew he hated me bringing that up. He felt it was an embarrassment for his sister to cover his back.

"Of course I know…" I stopped and looked round. "Uhhhh I think."

"Oh you've GOT to be kidding me!!! You didn't get us lost?!"

"Haha fooled you!! It's two miles that way." I laughed and pointed. "I can sense the ki."

Trey leapt on to me and I let out a startled ack as he pounded his fists on me and we fell to the ground with a crash.

I was laughing so hard at Trey's expression. He hated me when I got him lost. I flopped back on to the grass and Trey looked at me and sighed.

"So why are you really mad at Tobias? And don't say cause he won't train you. I know you, every bone in your body is a slack off training bone. You'd welcome the chance not to train."

"Fine." I sat up. "I wanted him to train me so I could defeat our family. Me… not him, my family, my problems."

"Yo am I adopted?"

"What?"

"You said my…. But remember I'm your brother, it's ouuuuuuuuur family."

"I can thank him for helping me out the other night in the alley way and at the house. But just going straight in there and killing Levi and Justin. Levi was fourteen for crying out loud. Sure he narked on A.J and that got him perished. But we corrected dad's influence on you."

"Yeah by sending me to Boot Camp." Trey grumbled.

"Oh come off it. Mum wanted to keep the door and walls in tact, your temper, the drugs the alcohol and the so called fatherly influence were not helping you."

"And you're suppose to be miss clean." He grumbled getting up.

I just lay there. "I'm not perfect. I know I wish I was-"

*FLASH*

"I wish you weren't!!" Trey shouted at me quickly.

*FLASH*

I slapped my forehead. "Damn these author powers!! Trey why did you have to make that wish?!"

"Well wish you didn't have those powers lets see how well you can go without cheating."

"Fine I wish the only powers I have are my Wiccan and saiyan ones!"

*FLASH*

I stood up finally. Trey looked at me and he just gave me a hug as I slumped back down.

"Hey sis we'll finish this together. You and me we'll train we'll show him. Tobias and Noel."

"Don't make me continue to be mad at Toby. I wish he was himself."

"Wish not granted, no author powers." Trey teased and I thumped him on the arm playfully.

*****

"You should take the glamour off." Trey commented pulling back from the hug and looking his sister in the eye. She looked back and sighed.

"I gave the glamour up. I can't hide the baby anymore. But I'm not showing. Not one bit. I don't understand it."

"Just one kid right?" He asked.

"Just the one." She repeated.

Trey looked at her face, it filled up with a sudden sadness. "Guess the mystic lady was right."

"Nononononoooo. Don't you go saying that!" He scolded her. He knew exactly why she was suddenly sad. A mystic friend of their mother's had forewarned Jera about an unexpected pregnancy with no father to claim the child. Jera had merely scoffed at the prediction, two months later she vanished and came back six months later 4 days in to a pregnancy.

"But she was right. I'm supposed to be all believer in this sort of thing, but I can't believe I didn't believe that. It just doesn't seem right. Me with a kid. You said it yourself 'I can't even look after myself.' How on earth do I expect to raise this child?"

"I know some things she said were pretty true like me being supposedly mature for my age."

"You are mature, you're smart too, a whole lot smarter than I was at fifteen, the only thing I could do was science. But you can do Science, Maths, English, Geography, Economics, and you can put it all together and fix cars for a living if that's what you want." She looked at him.

Trey smiled at her. "Always like you to boost me up that notch when I need it. But hey you get to do that forensics thing. Seriously I was wondering way you were so obsessed with dead, now I know."

She slapped him across the back of the head. "I'm not obsessed with dead people.

"*ahem* wrong, Jim Morrison, Bruce and Brandon Lee, Tupac."

"No Tupac's you."

"And you, hey I don't have the giant shrine poster of him on my wall."

Jera rubbed the back of her neck. "Fine, fine, fine."

"And that Dawn picture you drew! Really seriously what was with the knife shaped clouds and the skull as the setting sun?" (AN: Yes I drew something like this.)

"Lets um… just go." Jera began to walk off hurriedly.

"Oh c'mon I'm not saying it was a bad picture, it was just a little weird especially how proud of it you were." He called after her and smacked his forehead. "I forget never insult the artist."

*****

I wasn't mad at Trey for the comment of one of my pictures. It was just everything in general had me pretty much confused. The baby and the job, both of them. I was pushing myself over the edge testing my limits when I knew that I didn't have any to deal with. I stopped walking when I felt a ki in the forest and looked round. It wasn't Trey. Then there was a bright light.

*FLASH*

I knew a wish had been made on me suddenly and I doubled over grabbing my stomach.

"JERA!!" I heard Trey and I looked over my shoulder as I saw him running towards me and then he looked up and I followed his gaze. There I saw a fully healed Noel staring right at me and by his side Gabriel. Just like the vision.

"You can't do that!!!" I shouted at him angrily.

"You're little psychotic friend took my family now I'm taking yours." That was all he said before he made the wish and vanished.

I just sat there stunned unsure of whether to continue to the party or not. Trey blinked and I heard him make several wishes to try to get Gabriel back. But there was nothing it must have been one of those wishes where you couldn't harm anyone else with the author powers.

"Aren't you going to do something?" Trey finally remarked to me. "He just took your child!"

I just remained sitting there and shook my head. "I can't do anything until I'm strong enough." I thumped the ground angrily.

"You me we'll train." Trey said. "I'll motivate that slack ass of yours in to it."

I sighed. "I know you will. Lets get to Jeril's we'll say 'hi', have something to eat, meet a few newbies and then go back and begin training. The longer Gabriel is out of me, the more I fear he'll stay that way. I know I'm not ready to have a kid, but I'm sure as hell not prepared to raise a seven year old. I just hope he isn't like what we were like when we were seven.

"You still want to go to Jeril's?"

"It would be rude of me to decline, she's a friend. And now there will be no more pregnancy rumours. Cause I'm not." I grinned. "And I can beat Toby up and he'll be none the wiser that I'm not pregnant and not be able to relate."

"Sis, you're so messed up."

*****

*Jeril Dragonsoul*

I yawned and stretched. I had had a nice catch the day before. Ten fish and four dinos. Considering each fish was about the size of a car and the dinosaurs were well over a ton each, I thought we would have quite a nice barbeque. "Hey Veg?" I queried, rolling over on my sleeping pallet to face the teen Saiyan no Ouji who was lifting weights on the other side of the chamber. "What time is it?"

"A little after ten," he answered in a distracted voice.

"WHAT? YOU LET ME SLEEP IN AND I HAVE ONLY TWO HOURS TO PREPARE AND COOK EVERYTHING?" I howled, jumping out of bed and at the Saiyan.

"Hey! You didn't tell me what time you wanted to be woken up at!" Veg defended himself, dropping the weight on the floor and backing away from me.

"I THOUGHT YOU COULD THINK FOR YOURSELF!" I screamed, hurling a small ki blast at him. He knocked it away and it flew out of the cave, smashing into a tree on the other side of the clearing.

"Calm down, doujo! You can do it! Besides, I already started the meat cooking!" Veg growled.

"What?" I paused.

"How did you think I survived these past five years? I didn't just eat at the buffets, that got a little old."

"Oh… well… heheheh… arigato…" I put my hand behind my head and laughed a little.

"Shimatta, doujo… you amaze me sometimes…" he smirked and went back to training. I walked outside and checked out the meat that was cooking. I would not admit it out loud but Veg seemed to be a better cook then me. I looked around a realized we had no tables, chairs or anything. "Kuso! Veg-kun!" I called, "We gotta go mug some people for their tables!"

"Really?" Veg said sarcastically, poking his head out of the cave, "And here I was thinking that people were just going to stand around, eat with their fingers and wipe their hands on their shirts!" His insolent remark was met with a small ki blast to the face.

"Let's go!" I called and jumped into the air, wobbling about unsteadily.

Veg floated over to me and made a 'tsk'ing noise. "I see you were lax in your training when you were gone."

"Hey! It's not my fault, I swear! My parents didn't approve of violence!"

Veg watched in disgust as I tried to keep up with him. "This will go faster if I carry you," Veg growled and picked me up. He shot off and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Oooo… this is comfy…" I grinned, snuggling into his chest.

"Stop that, doujo, or I will drop you."

"Fine… take all my fun away… you're a mean person…" I sulked. I then brightened. "Let's hit the bakery while we're at it! I have a great idea!"

"Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?"

We put all the tables, chairs, decorations, and food into capsules once we got them from a nearby supermarket and then headed over to the bakery. I walked in and checked my pockets. I didn't have any money. I guess we would have to get them the way we got the tables. "Okay! Nobody move! I've got a ki blast and I know how to use it!" I called out, preparing a small ki blast in my palm.

"Ki blast?" someone asked.

"Yeah! This baby!" I shot it at the ceiling and it exploded, making a nice flash and showering everyone with debris. "Now don't anybody move!"

"W-w-what do you want?" the lady behind the counter asked me as Veg rolled his eyes.

"I want two massive carrot cakes and another really big loaf of banana bread! And I want the carrot cake made in a certain way…" I said, and drew an illustration for them.

"Is that all?" the lady asked, lifting an eyebrow at my illustration.

"Hmmmm… nah, we're gonna eat your food while we wait for our order to cook."

"What?!?" the lady protested and then shut up. I guess she figured we couldn't eat that much. Well, never underestimate the hunger of a Saiyan! The bakers set to work while Veg and I moved in on the donuts, cookies, cakes and other such delicious goodies that a bakery keeps in stock.

When the cakes and banana bread were finished, I thanked the bakers, complimented them on their superb food and left. They chased us away with rolling pins and knives when they realized we weren't going to pay a dime but thank Kami we could fly.

"What was so special about those carrot cakes?" Veg asked as we flew back to our cave.

"Heheh! You'll see!" I answered, giggling quite evilly to myself.

"And the banana bread?"

"Oh, that's for a friend who I expect will show up at the BBQ with her muse. She likes bananas."

"Is she another odd person that you always seem to associate with?"

"Well… not really… kind of… you could say so…"

"Am I going to like her?"

"Wow! Lookie there! We're already back to the cave! Let's go and finish up with the preparations, shall we?" without waiting for an answer, I leapt out of his arms and scampered off. I didn't need to warn him about BananaGirl, now did I?

Veg headed inside as I zipped around with my Saiyan speed, finishing up the cooking and set up the tables. I hung a large banner reading "Welcome back!" on two trees that were in the middle of the clearing, set up the tables in and out of the shade, put the food down, put the special carrot cakes shaped like Kakarot's head (A/N: *snickers* I couldn't help it! *lol*) as the centerpiece of one table, made sure the drinks were available and then sat down for a well-deserved breather.

"Man… I never knew hosting a party could be so tiring!" I wheezed, clutching a side as I sat down in a chair by the beverage table. We had a few kinds of soda and even some alcohol. I looked around quickly to see if anyone had arrived yet and poured myself a sample of whisky. I took a small sip and then the cup was taken from me. "Hey! Not fair!"

"You're underage, doujo," Veg stated, knocking back the little bit that was in the cup.

"Well, so are you!" I growled.

"Hey! Look, it's one of your guests!" Veg pointed, and I looked. While my back was turned though, he filled up the cup and slipped away.

"No, no one's th- Hey! VEG!" I glared at the back of the spandex-clad Saiyan as he treated back into the cave to train. I shot a ki blast at a nearby tree. "Kami-damned Saiyan takes my alcohol and runs off with it… it's just not right…"

"Hey, doujo! The witch said that you have your author powers back if you want them," Vegeta called out from the cave.

"WHAT?" I yelled, "You mean I went through all the trouble of preparing for the party the old-fashioned way for nothing?" He didn't answer. "Well, I still have a few things I wanted to add so let's see if my powers work…" I rolled up my sleeves and cleared my throat as I turned to face the only half-filled tables. " I wish I had a variety of vegetarian dishes, orange juice, milk, more types of soda, a few bowls of assorted candy and three plates of cookies for the kids…" as I made the wishes, the dishes appeared on the tables in a nice, orderly fashion.

When I was finished, I looked over the tables piled high with food. "Wow… I wonder if there will be any left?" Then my mind was taken off my recovered author powers as a shadow passed over me. I looked up and saw my first guests. "Ossu! What up people?"

To Be Continued…

Note from Jeril: If you people want to interact with me at my party, just write it all up and do my replies and I'll edit them to suit me when I beta. You all can interact with Teen Veggie too, just don't try to steal him from me. *grabs Veg-kun's arm possessively and glares around suspiciously. Jeril eyes BananaGirl and other Veggie lovers especially* Don't say I didn't warn you either!

R & R

~J'dee