Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Kotahitanga / The Return

Author: Jo, Eternity, BananaGirl, Sailor Taichichi Vegeta, Tobias / J'dee / Deathdroid.

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: Gak last week of college and I'm full and busy and I haven't been able to add to this chapter what I promised I would for some… sorry… I've had exams, assignments and they're all still going… When they're over with I will get back in to updating all my fics all more regularly… unless I get a full time job… part time is pretty cool but not enough money.

Next chapter (to the authors) I will announce just like my vision the evil doubles of us… so I want you either at the part or able to hear me through the message I will send okay? But I'm giving you some time to write cause I'm just so packed atm…

*****

*Jo*

Standing in the place J'dee had told me to meet her; I waited. Lani had decided she would wait in the car for me to leave, trying to get me to tell her where I was going.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, which I won't, so stop asking!" I cried after the thirteenth time. Lani smiled and produced a small picture.

"Do you remember who you first told about your obsession with Vegeta?" She asked, I smiled and nodded.

"Of Course. You're little brother said I was mad, But we didn't care. You thought it was kinda cute....At first!"

"But I was a Goku fan...until the whole thing with my aunt...Then I went off DBZ..." I lowered my yes, I couldn't show my sorrow over the loss, I was never close to the other side of the family.

"Why did your mum marry my dad?" She asked, out of the blue. I lay on the grass and closed my eyes.

"Cause you're family was more worthy than mine. You were a success and a better daughter than me...why would she want to hang around?" I mumbled.

Lani laughed and slumped into her chair.

"Well, if you're still here in the morning, I'll drive you home to see your old family...the one our parents left behind." I slept well for the first time that night, with dreams of meeting Vegeta, and having intelligent conversations with Piccolo... maybe, tomorrow.

*****

*Eternity*

Then before I could take another breath, he was gone. I was alone again, and the only sounds were my ragged breathing and the beat of my racing heart. Grabbing my bag, which was conveniently sitting by the tank, I quickly left Capsule Crop. There was no way that I was going to risk running into anyone else. I couldn't handle another confrontation until I had a chance to collect my thoughts.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


An hour later I had settled myself into a tiny cave some distance away from my former home. Tomorrow I would see about securing a job and a place to stay. This was going to be extremely difficult. Alternate options had never been considered when I made this trip.

Aimlessly I scribbled words across a blank of my notebook...


One last night,
before we part,
another moment to deny
the breaking of my heart.


One final kiss.
Whisper my name,
in the moonlit shadows,
just until the light of day.


I was so blind.
I could not see.
The truth that hid itself,
there behind the dream


Now here I am,.
standing alone.
I've lost it all, but
how could I have known?


Promises don't last forever.
Love can bring such pain.
And if a kiss is just a kiss,
then who's the one to blame?


This is the hardest lesson,
I've ever had to learn,
and no amount of time
could ever heal this hurt


So now I'll say good-bye,
this memory locked away.
Where once I held you close,
only emptiness remains.


No, promises don't last forever.
Love can bring such pain.
And if a kiss is just a kiss,
then who's the one to blame?


It was just about then that I received J'dee's telepathic message regarding Jeril's party. I sighed rereading the page in front of me then closing the book.

It was really tempting not to go. Trunks would likely be there as well as Vegeta and Bulma, and I didn't know if I could face that yet. It would happen eventually, but this seemed too soon.

Then another thought occurred to me. I was here for good, and I'd promised myself to do more this time around...including getting to know the others better. There was no way that I could accomplish that from here. So it was decided.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Night failed to bring me the sleep that I longed for, and I was still staring at the sky as the chirping of crickets gave way to the birds' morning song. The dreary grey hue of early day settled over the world as it awaited the sunrise.

I spent those first few hours of daylight training as best I could. The lack of sleep was having an obvious effect, but I continued regardless of my body's protest. When I got to the point that I could no longer bring myself to do anything further, I went in search of water.

The icy temperature of the water hastened my bath, and I quickly threw on a pair of black jeans and light, comfortable sweater in a shade of deep blue.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I hung back for a while, watching as some of the others arrived at the party. Finally I got up the nerve to join the other guests. Jeril had done a wonderful job setting up, and I got myself a drink before heading off to find a seat.

*****

*BananaGirl*

"I asked you to wish us some paint and you got snot green and bright pink? What the hell is wrong with you?" I demanded.

"Fine, keep the ponies. I don't care." Quorky huffed.

"Ponies or unhealthy colours that will surely send me insane." I mused. "Grab a brush, Quorky."

"Do I look like a painter?" He demanded.

"Nope." I said, before throwing a glob at paint at him. "Now you do."

"Why thanks." Quorky smirked, throwing a glob of paint at me. "There, now who said pink wasn't your colour?"

"Dude, you are so dead!"

~*~

"There," I said, panting. "We didn't even have to use brushes."

"I can't believe I just did that." Quorky said, trying to catch his breath.

"Dude, you should let your hair down more often. You're actually fun!" I commented.

"Hmph, yeah right. It's not right for a muse of my intelligence to act like an immature six-year old human." Quorky shook his head regretfully.

"Aw, thanks." I acted hurt.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Awwww, that could almost be taken as an apology!" I grinned.

"You're dreaming."

"So, what's the story?" I asked, wiping some paint off my face.

"You'd know if you met my family." Quorky muttered.

"Ah." I said knowingly.

"Yeah. They all despise me because I did something with my life."

"That sucks." I muttered.

"Extremely so."

"Say, Quorky, do you wanna wish me older?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Why?"

"I wanna be 25!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, but why?" Quorky looked at me suspiciously.

"To seduce Skittles of course! The way I see it, he'll more likely fuck a 25 year old than a 14 year old."

"I hope so!" Quorky commented.

"So, get with the wishing!"

"Fine."

~*~

"Dude, why haven't I grown?" I demanded angrily.

"I don't know. It's pretty depressing being 5'0 when you're 25." Quorky said sympathetically.

"How would you know? You're only 3'3!" I moaned.

"Yes, but I'm a monkey. There is a difference." Quorky reminded me.

"Hmph." I muttered. "I hardly look any different!"

"Yes you do. You look older." Quorky offered.

"And you call yourself a genius."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A shrill scream assaulted my ears.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed.

"Who are you? I warn you, my husband is one of the strongest men in the Universe!" Bulma warned.

"He IS the strongest, damnit!" I hissed.

"Eeeeeeeeep! What have you done to my room??!"

"A little re-decoration!" I smirked, glancing around at the walls that were splattered with pink and green paint haphazardly. Unfortunately, so was the windows, roof, bed and carpet.

"Ugh, I recognise you! Are you under stress?" Bulma asked, studying my face.

"Yea, now piss off!" I shout at the annoying woman.

"Hmph, someone needs to wash your mouth out with soap!" Bulma huffed.

"Nu uh, I'm 25 now so I can say whatever I fucking want! WOOHOO! Dude, what shall I do now?" I said, referring the last part to my muse. "I know! I can drink alcohol legally!"

*****

*Sailor Taichichi Vegeta*

None of it would've happened it she hadn't gone to the bathroom.
The aspiring young writer who preferred to call herself Sailor Taichichi Vegeta was visiting her brother's dojo when the urge struck. Nature called; she answered. She excused herself and hurried to the ladies' room. Placing tissue on top of the toilet seat, she began to chunner on to herself, as writers often do.
"For Pete's sake, this is an awful time to have to go," the girl lectured her anatomy good-naturedly. "Now we'll probably miss the weapons forms -not to mention that one fellow who looks like Sonic or somebody. Wonder if he's got a Chao. I wish I had me a Chao, I'd -Hello, what's this?"
Inside of the toilet bowl, there was a faint glimmer. It began to grow, pulsating as it did.
"Oh, I say! Look at that!" Taichichi bent her head down for a closer look. The water started to swirl and became a bright blue infused with tiny golden lights.

Suddenly, it sucked her in!

Miraculously, she actually fit through the pipe. Taichichi tried not to open her mouth or eyes as she hurtled along towards who knew where. Just as it seemed that her lungs would explode, daylight became visible through her tightly shut eyelids. She popped like a cork to the surface of greenish-blue water. Far away, she could see a small island.

Then she remembered her other problem. Her normally chocolate brown face took on a blue pallor.

"HELP!" Taichichi struggled to stay above the level of the sea. "Help! I can't swim!"

(A/N: Don't laugh. I really can't.)

She thought she could see something leave the small island, but she wasn't sure. Feeling a small, soft object in the water, she grabbed it, hoping it would give some support.

"Here. Grab hold of me!" came a voice behind her.

Taichichi turned around and saw a huge, brown turtle. He smiled and waved a flipper.

"I'll have you ashore in no time," he said.

"Any port in a storm," thought Taichichi. She held on to the turtle's shell and was towed to the small island. The island turned out to be someone's home; on the sand sat a small pink house reading "Kame House." An old man lay sleeping on a folding chair on the sand.

An old man at the Kame House.

"Muten Roshi?" Taichichi couldn't believe what she was seeing. She'd just been sucked down a toilet, and now here she was in the DBZ world. She spat out brackish water and rubbed her eyes.

"None other," said Umigame. "Welcome to our world -and your little friend, too."

"Huh?" Taichichi looked down. The object she'd grabbed in the ocean was none other than a baby Chao! It looked up at her and smiled.

"Sweet! Dreams do come true! I got a Chao! YAAAY!"

This woke up Muten Roshi, who upon seeing her began to act as he always did around ladies. "Hello, young one. Where'd you come from?"

"I got flushed down the toilet in my brother's dojo," said Taichichi.

"Well," said Muten Roshi, rather wickedly, "why don't you use MY bathroom? I'll run you a nice shower...heh heh..."

"EW! You hentai!" cried Taichichi. She whacked him on the head, sending him flying across the sand.

"Oh, fiddlesticks," muttered Roshi, rubbing his behind. "You Saiyajins are all the same -cold and violent. Now, Gokuh -there's a guy you oughta imitate. Why, I remember-"

"Wait. Did you just say I was a Saiyajin?"

"Look at your tail, young one!"

Taichichi looked down at herself. Sure enough, there was the brown furry appendage wrapped around her waist. The white boots and armor she now wore, the blue pants, the white wrist guards -they made her look just like she'd stepped right out of the manga. Gleefully, she wrung water out of one of her long black ponytails.

"Gold bracelet and red pearl earrings! This is great!" Then, remembering her manners, she bowed to Umigame and Muten Roshi. "Thank you for saving me."

"No problem, young one," said Muten Roshi. "Say, what's your name anyway?"

As she shot up into the air, she turned around and waved one last time.

"I'm Sailor Taichichi Vegeta! And I'm gonna have a BLAST!"

She flew on for a while, planning her adventure.

"Okay. First item -torture Muten Roshi. Check. Second item -chase hot DBZ guy. Let's see...Piccolo blasted Raditzu ages ago, so that leaves Toran'kusu. On to Capsule Corp!"

Taichichi put on a burst of speed. The little Chao in her arms stretched and yawned. It appeared to have a small shell on its back now -that's probably from meeting Umigame, she thought.

"You look sleepy," she said to it. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of ya and we'll have a blast together. How'd you like that?" The Chao yawned again.

"Man, you ARE sleepy," said Taichichi. "Hey, that's it! I'll call you Morpheus, after the god of sleep. Not to mention that cool guy Lawrence Fishburne. Hee, hee, hee!"

Eventually, they reached a big city. "That's Western Capitol," said Taichichi. "Buruma's hometown. So Capsule Corp is right...There!"

Taichichi and Morpheus landed outside of the main building.

"Looks just like it does in the manga," she said. "Ready, Morpheus?"

Morpheus was sleeping. Taichichi shook her head and went inside.

*****

*Tobias / J'dee / Deathdroid*

Tobias slammed his fists into the ground as he feel to his knees. His breath came in large gasps, hissing threw his clenched teeth. He closed his eyes trying to shut off the memories that were trying to break through. Mabelle, parties, BBQ's, his friends, sparring, everything that he had loved when he was here. He felt it all crashing down around him. Tobias's eyes snapped open when he felt J'dee's ki spike and then drop. What the hell?

He jumped to his feet and spread his senses out. She was still there, completely fine. Trey was with her, just their two ki's-

Tobias straightened, and he clenched his fists. Damn, it was just those two. Something must have happened to J'dee and her baby. Tobias growled and shot into he air, blasting into Super Saiyan. He had to find out what was happening!

*****

"So who's the Rabbi?" I questioned S'rac who just shrugged. The rabbi seemed to be getting along well with BananaGirl. Well they were amusing together. Strange though he didn't sound Jewish.

'Then again I expect all Jews to sound like they do in fiddler on the roof.' I thought to myself. 'Boy Cazz has corrupted this mind, any second now I'm going to expect him to be doing that little weird jiggle dance and hear match matcher playing over and over again.' (AN: it's a funky wee dance that the main guy [buggared if I can remember his name] that me and Cazz have become kinda obsessed with.)

"Nah I'll just win anyway."

"Kuuuuuuuunnnnnooooo…" S'rac began the taunt.

I slapped my forehead. "Don't tempt me."

"Kuuuuuuunnnnnnooooo…" He repeated.

I bopped him over the head with a mallet I pulled out of thin air.

S'rac grabbed hi head and fell over. "Ow…"

"See I win."

***** I entered the house where the party was with Bob. I couldn't see J'dee anywhere, and I was still crap with all these fandangled powers. I then spotted someone who was talking to what look like a monkey. I then asked her..

"Who are you, exactly?"

"I am the queen of the bananas!" shouted the excitable girl. Ok, I was more than a little freaked by this..

"Seriously, who are you?" I asked again.

"I am BananaGirl!" she cried again. Cool, someone else I know who WON'T try to kill me.

"I remember you, I'm Deathdroid."

"Deathdroid!? Kami, that's been a while.. So, how you been?"

"Well.. it has been damn confusing, but can you call me Duraham? J'dee will want a piece of me sooner or later if I use that name.."

"Gotcha, so whats with the Rabbi get-up.. Oh."

"Revenge in advance. You want to meet MY pet? His name is Bob"

"Oooh, yes oh yes!" I made Bob go forward a bit to show what he was. Bob then noticed Quorky..

"Erm, I think that thing has an eye for me!" Quorky spoke softly. We kept talking, while Bob was eyeing Quorky with hunger in his eyes..

*****

"J'DEE!" Tobias bellowed as he blasted into the party, floating a foot above the ground in Super Saiyan mode. He heard curses and a scream or two at his appearance. J'dee rushed over, looking perfectly fine.

"Tobias! What the hell are you doing?" she snapped. Tobias lowered to the ground, and powered down.

"Your ki spiked and then…………well, I assumed the worst." Tobias said, fully aware of the crowd around them. He growled when he saw Trey laughing with a saiyan with a huge bionic arm. He also had a large lizard of some kind with him. Tobias growled, and he felt something smash into his head with a CLANG! He grabbed his head and bellowed without even thinking, "WOMAN!"

*****

"Woman?!" I yelled. "Grrrrr." I held the frying pan and looked at it and sighed. "So cliché. But works wonders." I just thumped Toby a few more times with it to get him to pay attention to me. I was still a bit peeved about the family thing and loosing Gabriel on top of that. All because he'd rushed in without even consulting me.

Trey grabbed the frying pan from me and he looked at it. "Where do you girls get these things?"

"Thin air." I offered. It gave Toby a few minutes to recover and Trey ran off with the frying pan. I wasn't going to ask. I just hoped he wouldn't go cave man and hit Marron with it.

*****

Fifteen minutes later (and several bumps on Tobias's skull), J'dee had told him what happened, quietly and without ease droppers, and convinced Tobias to stay at the BBQ. He was leaning against a tree as everyone laughed and danced at music. His nose picked up the scent of cooking meat and he had to admit, he was famished. He began to walk to the source when that big lizard slammed into him knocking him away.

"BOB! No, down boy!" a male voice bellowed, and Tobias saw the brat with the bionic arm streak past him. He was desperately digging his heels into the ground as he held onto the beast's chain. Needless to say he was digging up two large trenches as he went. Tobias realized the beast was attracted to the scent of the meat. He flashed out and in front of it. He reared back and punched it right on the snout making it drop. The brat went flying over Tobias to land face first into a pile of mud.

"Hey, what the hell did you do that for?!" the brat bellowed, as he got up, rushing over to the beast. Tobias snorted.

"I did not kill it, merely stopped it. It will be fine in a few hours, till then, learn to control it." Tobias said about to walk away to the line for food. The brat grabbed his arm with his bionic one, his eyes blazing.

"I think you owe me an apology. You will say, "Durham, I'm sorry for hurtingBob." Durham hissed. Tobias snorted and grabbed the brat's hand with his other one, slowly pulling it off.

"Not in your life brat." Tobias snarled as the ground began to shake under him, pebbles lifting into the air around him.

"Tobias!" J'dee shouted. She stalked over to them both and then froze. She glared at Durham, who swallowed.

"YOU!"

*****

I was interrupted talking to Trey (I finished talking to BananaGirl when she saw the bananas) when I got a physic message from Bob. Oh crap..

"Quorky. Run now." I stated monotonely.

Then Bob leapt towards Quorky, who had started running. I quickly wished for a chain to be around Bobs' neck and I tried to keep a hold of him but I did was create a very large trench in the floor. Bob smashed over a few chairs trying to get to him (which hit off my head) but then a boy phased in front of him, and cracked him across the skull. I went flying out through the wall and into a pool of mud. I climbed out and dusted off the dirt clinging to my clothes. Man, that dick is going to pay! I went and went rright up to him after checking Bob.

"Hey, What the hell did you do that for?!" I bellowed at the brat. Man, I am going to break his skull if he does that again..

"I did not kill it, merely stopped it. It will be fine in a few hours, till then, learn to control it." He responded coolly. No one speaks to me, or my pets like that! He was about to leave for the snack bar when I grabbed him arm with my bionic one. I was sure my eyes were blazing crimson at this moment. "I think you owe me an apology. You will say, "Durham, I'm sorry for hurting Bob." I growled. He snorted at me and pulled my arm off his shoulder.

"Not in your life brat." What did he say? A brat!!!???? Thats it, he's going down!! The ground started shaking and I saw he was powering up. I was about to power up to as far as I could go, because DURAHAM TAKES NO CRAP!! I then heard someone shouting, a voice which brought death to me..

"Tobias!" It was her - J'dee. Oh fuck. She then turned to face me, and I could tell she recognized me.

"YOU!"

*****

I recognised the rabbi well not recognised him, but I knew some one who was obsessed with torturing me. "Deathdroid." I growled.

He blinked and looked my way. "Uh-oh… heh hi." He waved pretty pathetically and I walked over and tugged at the rabbi costume.

"What is the MEANING OF THIS COSTUME HUH?!?!"

"Ummmmm… Deathdroid who's that? I'm er… Durham."

"You will pay for dressing up as a rabbi to scare me and you will pay for calling me a dyke."

"Uuuuhhhh oh…"

Promptly my kitchen sink was in hand and smashed over Durham. "That feels better." I let out a contented sigh.

Trey cringed. "Damn man that's gotttttttta hurt. I for one know my sister don't munch carpets. Though makes me wonder when Cara calls you Willow."

I glared at him. "It's only the red hair."

"Has to be because Willow doesn't like to mutilate herself like so."

I was ready to put Trey through some pain when Toby spoke up.

"You do look like a porcupine."

"What?!"

I grinned as Trey cringed. "Oh man he's gunna get it now."

"Well it's true, with all those piercings."

I couldn't believe the nerve of him. What I wanted to do to my body was my thing, why should he say anything about it? But it did partially hurt. I clenched my fists angrily and to my own surprise I found myself removing them. Why should it even bother me what he thinks.

"Fine what about his huh?!"

He just blinked and looked at me blankly and I growled at him. "Oh so now you have nothing to say huh? Well, for that both of you will pay."

"Ooooh-wee you too better run man! Yo sis can I help ya out?"

"Be my guest." I grinned. Then looking at the two of them flashed in to super saiyan. "Run."

*****

"Deathdroid" The girl growled. Oh fuck fuckety fuck! I'm going to die!! I turned to her..

"Uh-oh… heh hi." I said sheepishly. Oh crap..

"What is the MEANING OF THIS COSTUME HUH?!?!" She was either pissed or pissed off. Maybe I should make my going good..

"Ummmmm… Deathdroid who's that? I'm er… Durham." It wasn't going to work Bob messaged to me.

"You will pay for dressing up as a rabbi to scare me and you will pay for calling me a dyke." She then ripped out a kitchen sink and smashed it over my head. Owww.. I ignored the small talk between the group of three and looked for an escape route. As I was about to leave I heard her say "run" So I took the opportunity to power up to SSJ, but just enough to before my hair went silver from the gold, cause I had a cunning plan. I took off as fast as this low level SSJ body could go..

*****

"I think you went too far!" Durham snapped as they flew, an angry Super Saiyan J'dee chasing them, firing rather large ki blasts that kept grazing them, but mostly Tobias whom she was mostly aiming at.

"Shut up and fly." Tobias growled out as he dived to avoid a ki blast. J'dee was screaming profanities and promises of dismemberment as she raced to catch them. Tobias pointed to a nearby mountain.

"You go that way." He said. Durham nodded, and rushed in that direction as Tobias went in the opposite direction. A minute later, Durham came rushing back, a bit more singed.

"Hey you just sent me to where Trey was!" he snapped. Tobias pretended to look innocent.

"I did? Silly me." Tobias said, as he spotted a lake.

"Well, it was fun kid." He said, and dived down into the lake. As soon as he was below the surface of the water he IT'd home.

*****

"I think you went too far!" I snapped at the brat, who I now knew as Tobias.

"Shut up and fly," Tobias growled. He just dodged a ki blast aimed for him. J'dee was screeching like a harpy…

"You go that way" he said. I wasn't going to argue with him if it kept me safe. I sped in the other direction, only to bump into the other attacker - Trey.

"What'cha running for Duraham? Afraid of a girl like J'dee?"

"Frankly, yes!" I yelled. I charged up as much energy as I could, and unleashed an attack I had only thought of.

"SHINIGAMI'S FURY!!" I unleased a powerful blast of black and orange energy towards Trey. Trey dodged out of the way of the blast, and proceeded to fire many small blasts at me. I sped up as fast as I could in the direction Tobias went.

"Hey you just sent me to where Trey was!" I snapped. I swear I fancied using my attack at VERY short range at him.

"I did? Silly me" He said. I didn't fail to note the sarcasm in his voice. I was gonna blast him then..

"Well, it was fun, kid," He said before diving into a lake. Damn cheeky bastard. I fired my blast into the lake by to no avail. I turned around and headed back to that house, cause I knew a way to not be caught out. I powered to full SSJ and that's when my hair went pure silver. I got to the house and entered. No one had noticed I had come back, heck some of them thought I was yet another author. Thank god for that..

*****

Tobias appeared on the back porch, soaking wet. He growled and rung out his shirt. Okay so maybe making a comment about how she look like a porcupine with all those things in her nose had been too far, but he couldn't say it wasn't a bit amusing. He was even more surprised when she took them out, and asked if he liked her better that way. When he just gave her a puzzled expression, then she had attacked them. Tobias shook himself off and his stomach growled, reminding him that he still hadn't eaten yet. He made his way inside, and opened the fridge, peaking in. he rummaged for a bit when he heard a laugh. He bolted up to see a small, seven-year-old boy sitting on the counter. The strangest thing was, he looked oddly familiar.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" Tobias demanded. The boy giggled and pointed to the living room. Tobias slowly walked out, but paused to pick up his sword from where it was leaning against the wall. He slowly drew it and placed the sheath quietly on the wall again. He pushed open the door and let it swing closed behind him, the boy slipping threw just before it swung closed. Tobias growled as he recognized the man sitting on the couch.

"You." He hissed. Noel turned to face Tobias and smirked.

"Yes, me."

*****

Trey flew back to me and he shook his head. "I lost Tobias. I think he went under water."

"He could of IT'd anywhere. Grrrr, I'll get him later."

"What about that Durham guy?"

"I'm so tempted… But I'll leave it for now. We'll head back and say bye to Jeril."

"What no! I didn't get to hook up with Marron."

"Oh shush and c'mon you whiner."

"I don't whine." Trey protested.

*****

"What the hell do you want?" Tobias growled, as the boy (Gabriel, if what J'dee told him was true) plopped down next to Noel.

"Why to offer you something my friend. You work for me and I give you your life back." Noel said. Tobias frowned.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Tobias snarled. Noel and sighed and got up. He waved a hand at the TV.

"It would so much easier to show you. Look…………" Noel said, pointing at thescreen. Tobias slowly moved behind the couch keeping them in his line of sight but getting a clear view of the TV. What he saw made him drop his sword as his heart leaped into his throat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kilwan! Alex! Time to get up!" Mabelle called. Mabelle was in the kitchen in the cabin. She looked just like she did when Tobias saw her when they first came back. She was humming as she was making breakfast. Tobias came into view and hugged her from behind. She turned around and kissed him.

"Sleep well?" she asked and Tobias grinned. It was the old Tobias, the one he had been when he first arrived.

"I never get much sleep with you around." He said, and Mabelle laughed and smacked him on the shoulder.

"Beast!" she laughed. Two children came running down the stairs, Tobias easily recognized them as Liana and Alex. But who was Kilwan………

"Daddy!" Liana cried, leaping into Tobias's arms, followed by her brother. He laughed, and swung them around.

"Hey my two little munchkins! Ready to go fishing today? All of us, going down to the lake just for the day!" Tobias laughed, and both kids giggled loudly as Mabelle shook her head.

"Well you'll have to be careful not to fall in this time, Kilwan." Mabelle said. Liana (Kilwan) nodded vigorously.

"I will Momma! This going to be the best day ever! I lo-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's enough of that." Noel said, clicking off the TV with the remote. Tobias blinked and slowly turned to look at Noel, his eyes glazed over. He shook his head, and frowned.

"That was just a trick! You are just trying to get me to turn against J'dee!" Tobias snarled.

"Am I?"

*****

"Lets head home boy. I'm beat and perhaps Toby's there and I'll kick his ass then." I sighed. I wasn't in the mood to go chasing him through the countryside.

"Oh yeah sure you kick his ass nice one. Considering he's been saving your butt all these times." Trey countered I knew he was trying to get me worked up.

"Oh just shut up before I pull my kitchen sink on you." I grumbled I wasn't in the mood for anything even Trey's smart mouth. Though it was a family curse something we both got from our father.

*****

"Look, she used you. If it wasn't for her you never would have left." Noel said, as Gabriel chew on a sucker he pulled from his pocket.

"If not for her I never would have come here in the first place." Tobias countered.

"And that also drove your sister insane. Look at what's happened to you since you got here! You've worked harder, faster, and lost more. You've killed people for what? Nothing!" Noel said. He waved his hand and a glass of wine appeared in it. He sipped it. "Me on the other hand I can use you."

"To do what? Murder? Rape? Pillage? Thanks but no thanks, I don't like to kill innocent bystanders."

"Oh? But you love to slaughter your enemies. I saw the look on your face when you tore my family members apart." Noel said, as Tobias growled, "Look I'm even offering you a place at my side. We can take J'dee back and my mother would give you anything you wanted. I'm not the bad guy, in fact we're a lot alike."

"We're NOTHING alike!" Tobias bellowed, "What I do I do for the good of everyone! You kill for your own agenda!"

"Really? Look and see what's that gotten you." Noel said clicking the TV back on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's funny, we make a great pair really," Mabelle chuckled as she drained another glass and Gohan looked at her, grinning. "I hear it all the time, people on the street, friends, family, they all think we're great together. Funny, they have no idea." she chuckled as she poured myself another glass.

"Yea, a real Riot, Mabelle," Gohan said as he drained his glass and she filled it.

"You know, if I was still with Toby, I'd probably wouldn't have found a better man in you." she sighed as she drained another glass. She smiled at him and took his hand, their rings touching.

"Yea, if Jera had been around I think I would never have fallen for you," he whispered as he finished his glass and Mabelle smiled.

"Well…" she finished her glass. "Another anniversary for us," she chuckled and then laughed. "Ain't married life grand?" she drained another glass.

"Shut up and pour," Gohan said as he grabbed the bottle of sake away from Mabelle. She reached for the bottle and ended up causing Gohan and her to fall to the floor. She landed on his chest and then she was rolled beneath him and she whispered his name. He lowered his head towards hers.

"My Belle," he whispered, "we never needed them. I'm glad we got married as soon as they left.

"Me too," Mabelle whispered, "me too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NO!" Tobias screamed and punched threw the TV, the glass exploding. Gabriel just giggled and sat there as they glass rained down around him and Noel.

"See, if you hadn't left she would never have married Gohan. He stole from you, just like J'dee took you away from Mabelle." Noel said. Tobias whirled around.

"Bullshit! I know her better than that! It must have been hell for her! In fact, I KNOW it was!!! You didn't see the pain in her eyes when you first got here! I still love her but I'm happy for her! And THAT'S what hurt's me the most! That I hurt her when I got back!" Tobias bellowed, the house shaking as he began to power up.

"See, now your upsetting me. You wouldn't like me now when I'm upset. I'm even stronger than before." Noel cautioned.

"Oh you want to fuck with me, you think you know bad? You're a fucking alter boy compared to me! You hear me, AN ALTER BOY!" Tobias screamed. The windows of the house exploded as his power exploded off of him as he went Super Saiyan.

"All that anger, all that hatred, all that RAGE! Your almost one of us, just let go of your foolish morals!" Noel said, walking out side, Gabriel at his side.

"I will NEVER be like you! You'll have to kill me first!" Tobias snarled, as he began to gather a large ki blast. Noel sighed.

"If you really want." Noel said, cracking his knuckles.

"Then follow me."

*****

Taking the envelope from the top of the pile of mail sitting on the desk. Hands lifted the knife up the blade shining as the top of the envelope was opened with one quick slice.

The stats were on the page of the success or in this case lack of in the other world.

"It appears we've lost everyone but Noel and Brooklyn."

The eyes look up at the figure leaning in the doorway. "I'm not sending anyone else through."

The figure crossed his arms. "Leave her alone, Sophie. Enough is enough, let her have her life."

"No one messes with this family. No one."

*****

"Bastard! Fight me like a man!" Tobias shouted as Noel, threw another tree at him. Tobias whirled around looking for him. He felt him slam feet first into his back, slamming him into the ground.

"Just tell me where she is and the pain stops." Noel snarled as he dug his cleated shoes into Tobias's back. Tobias roared and tried to shake him, only making the cleats dig in deeper.

"Not in yo-" Tobias began.

"TOBIAS!" J'dee screamed as she and Trey flew to where they were. Noel grinned.

"Looks like I won't need you after all." He said, rising into the air. Tobias coughed, blood pouring from the corner of his mouth. He forced himself back into Super Saiyan, and raced up, grabbing noel's arm with his right. He spun him around and swung with his left. Noel grabbed his left arm at the elbow and sighed.

"You never learn do you? This will teach you." Noel said. He ripped Tobias's arm off at the elbow. Tobias screamed and Noel then kicked him in the face with his cleeted shoes. Tobias flew down, smashing into a remote ruin. He felt several something's puncture threw his torso and he screamed again. As he closed his eyes he saw a jagged pipe sticking threw his shoulder, one threw his stomach, one threw his right chest, and another in his left thigh.

*****

I couldn't believe my eyes seeing Toby like that. I looked at Noel and he seemed to pride himself on hurting him like that. I growled. "That was the wrong move."

Noel just chuckled. "Oh so you want to fight me now?"

"I want you to leave us alone!!" I rushed in headfirst leaping up and spinning round I caught his arm in my leg and twisted it. I heard the snap and Noel blinked and looked at me and then with a swift punch I was sent sailing back and I watched as a flash of light and he was back to normal.

"That's cheating!!" I cried out. "You can't do that!!"

"Jera just kick his weedy ass!!"

"Boy do you want to do this?"

"Me? Oh heeeeeeeell no."

*****

Trey looked down as he felt a tug on his jeans. He looked at Gabriel and blinked. "Whhhhoa!"

"She won't last long. She's not as strong as he is. You have to help her."

"Me? A-yo no way man. I'd get my ass kicked. She's been doing this martial art thing longer than me, man."

"If she dies, I die too. We maybe separated but we're still part of each other, at least until I'm born."

"Kid, you are freaking me out with your children of the corn horror cliché."

"Gabriel."

"Oh c'mon with a name like that you ain't gunna live long anyway. He's the Angel of Death. I saw those prophecy movies."

*****

The wind howled as if it was grieving for the un-won battle I fought. No matter what did what Gods and Goddess I called upon my aid was countered short by a shield of some sort I couldn't understand it. I couldn't use any of the magick I'd grown accustomed to in this world until Noel held up a familiar necklace I hadn't seen in a while.

"My ankh." I saw it wrapped up in a black cord and I knew instantly what he'd done. He'd binded my Wiccan powers.

"Cheater." I growled and leapt up, several kicks and blows were easily deflected but some shield he'd obviously wished around himself. "TREY!! Help me out here!"

Trey looked up and I saw him look at Gabriel. The kid was just an inspiration looking at him. I had no idea why I felt that way about him. He had Gohan's maturity, but then again both Trey and me had grown up far to fast for our liking. He could of taken it from either one of those factors, but whatever it was the maturity helped Trey gain and courage and he flew up to where we were battling.

"Remember the twisty you pulled on me in the lounge before I got sent off to boot camp?" He asked me and smiled.

I nodded knowing exactly what Trey had in mind. "Sure."

"Ready… set… GO!!!" Trey shouted

And we double charged Trey from behind and me at the front.

Noel grabbed my arm as I attempted a punched and I spun round him rolling over his back while Trey slammed a kick right in to his stomach. Noel instantly let go of me and I rolled my shoulders and jumped up using the cliché double handed axe hammer slamming Noel in the middle of the back sending him straight to the ground.

Trey flew straight down and pounded Noel in to the ground. There was a crater and then a flash of light and Trey was knocked out of the hole and I watched as a tree came out of nowhere slamming Trey right in the middle of the back and I heard a sickening crack.

"Trey!!"

Then I felt myself grabbed then I was slammed up against a tree. Noel held me by the front of my baby-T. I saw his hand then felt the sting of a slap.

"Stupid little girl. You really think you can defeat me. Christian was stronger than I was."

"Too bad he could have helped you out of this mess. Because I promise you when it's over you will be dead." I growled low and threatening.

When I tried to fight back I realised I couldn't even move and noel just chuckled. "You expect me not to do any research before this do you? You forget I'm a parent, I have kids who watch this crap. I know what's going on. I know about the powers. And with these powers I seem to of gained from being in this world. I'm using what I've been forced to watch against you."

"Mom!!" I saw Gabriel power up and I shook my head.

"No, Gabriel don't!" I shouted but it was to late and I blinked in surprise as his foot slammed right in to the side of Noel's head and he flew up to me and hovered in front of me protectively.

"You're not hurting her." He growled.

I looked at him and then to Noel. "Bring it on I can take both of you children."

"Children? No one calls me a child!" I shouted.

*****

thump-thump

All Tobias could feel was the beating of his heart, and the sounds of J'dee's screams of anguish. He tried to move but all he did was make the pies dig into him.

thump-thump

Tobias forced his eyes open, as the drying blood had almost made them seal. He saw Noel toying with J'dee. He was holding her by the shirt collar and was just slapping her. Tobias leaned forward, and gasped as pain shot threw him two fold. thump-thump

Trey had to get up. He had to get up and save her. He saw Tobias lying on the ground, impaled on various pipes. He was breathing and conscious, just exhausted and beaten. He tried to move to him and help. Nothing, his back was broken. He needed a senzu bean to heal fully again. Instead he mouthed to him, 'Help her.'

thump-thump

Tobias snarled as Trey begged him to help J'dee. He had to move! He couldn't lose her too! He couldn't lose some one again. He couldn't lose……………………&hellip ;……the woman he loved.

thump-thump

Tobias stopped. He what? He realized it had been building, in the time he had spent with her in the real world, here, and when ever they were close. What he did for her, who he killed for her. He glanced at Gabriel who was now fighting Noel with J'dee, but they were still being driven back. He must save her and her son. He must save her…………………….

Thump-THUMP!

*****

It started low, like a howl in the wind. Then it grew, rising faster than any wind ever could hope. It made the fighters in the air freeze, and glanced at the ground where it was coming from, along with the shaking of the ground. The scream intensified, and golden light exploded from the source, obscuring it from vision along with the swirling dust. The dust began to clear but the light didn't die down. It pulsed along with the owner as he calmly walked out of the pit. The remains of the spikes still were inside of Super Saiyan 2 Tobias, as he walked out, his stump dripping blood. He glanced up at Noel and the evil man felt something deep inside him be born.

He was afraid.

*****

Tobias could barely walk, yet he forced himself too. He was mostly relying onpower to move him and his injuries would soon catch up to him. He lifted intothe air, and stopped in front of J'dee, his back to her and Gabriel.

"Take Trey go. Hurry." He said, slowly, so his voice wouldn't waver or hewouldn't cough blood. Noel flinched. "Tobias, what-" J'dee began. Gabriel grabbed her hand.

"Mom, please." He begged, glancing at Tobias's back. The jagged pipes were covered with blood and he could see more dripping out of them. He had a feeling, and he wanted to leave, now.

"Okay." J'dee whispered and flew to the ground. She picked up Trey and blasted away, Gabriel following them. When they were out of sight, Noel spoke.

"You know," Noel said, arrogance flooding his voice, "that boy will return to her womb once I'm dead. That is if you can kill me."

Tobias smirked, and Noel frowned.

"You seem confident, what with four holes in your body." Noel said.

"Oh I am. We're far away from everyone else, two hundred miles away from any people. It's why I chose this little spot." Tobias said. He saw the energy particles gathering like it had when Vegeta did this. Funny, Vegeta did this for some one he loved, now he was doing it. Fitting for the man who was his student.

"What does that have to do with it?" Noel snapped. Tobias vanished and reappeared behind Noel, wrapping his legs around his legs, and pinning his arms with his good arm.

"This is pointless!" Noel bellowed as he struggled to get free, "Without your other arm you can't hold me for long!"

"Trust me, this won't take long!" Tobias screamed, and gathered his energy.

"What? No, you'll die too, you fool!" Noel screamed as he realized what Tobias was going to do.

"That was the plan!" Tobias snapped.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Noel screamed as Tobias energy exploded outward. It enveloped them both. Noel screamed as the energy tore into his flesh, making sure he would never come back. Tobias then felt it turn on him, and he tried to resist. Unfortunately, it was too much for even him, and he felt his body slowly begin to crumble and fade away.

*****

"Stay with me Trey." I remarked as I carried him and Gabriel flew along side us. Looking at him he just smiled at me comfortingly.

"Grandma says he'll be fine."

"You can see her?"

"I can hear her. Here." I watched as he closed is hand and when he opened it was a single senzu bean, I stopped and he handed it to me and we landed and I feed the bean to Trey.

"C'mon boy, eat this." I placed it in his mouth and listened as he began to crunch on the bean.

Gabriel was so happy and I looked at him. "How'd you-?" I began.

"It's okay, mom."

"Mom…" Trey coughed. "How American."

I bopped Trey over the head despite his injuries he'd be healed in a minute so it didn't matter.

"OW! SIS!!" He sat up suddenly fine as anything.

Gabriel looked in the distance and I saw the bright flash of light. "What's going on?"

"Feel that energy… wow it's up there something chronic."

"Toby…" I could feel his ki then I couldn't.

Gabriel smiled. "Time for me to go."

"Go?" I looked at him. "Go where?" I was panicked I wasn't going to loose him again and I grabbed on to him quickly and hugged him. "Where are you going?"

He touched my stomach and I looked at him. I smiled at him.

"Don't kill me too much with the birth, okay?"

"Why not? You nearly killed mum." Trey countered.

I pulled out a sink and slammed it over Trey's head. "Quiet in the cheap seats."

Trey fell over and Gabriel laughed. "You make people laugh mom, it's a good thing. But be serious for a moment here." He turned serious as he spoke. So mature for a fetus.

I looked at Gabriel. "What is it?" I questioned.

"I know you like Toby. He's worth it."

"Worth what?"

Gabriel smiled and I blinked when I remembered the whole coffee cut and tripping over Tiger incident. I felt myself blush suddenly. "I couldn't…"

"You've got to move on."

"But he's gone now. What can I do. I have no author powers."

Trey sat up rubbing his head. "Dragonball world sis, get the dragon balls. Wish him back."

I nodded. "But what do I say to him when I wish him back. I can't exactly say what I feel."

"Yeah I know you run from every guy you've dated. He'd need a chain to keep you from running away." Trey remarked. I thought he was teasing but seeing his face I knew he was serious.

"Would he want to be with someone as mentally disturbed as me though?"

Gabriel just hugged me tight. "It'll be fine. For once don't think just do what you feel is right."

I watched him as he slowly vanished and then I felt the sudden pain in my stomach and I doubled over letting out a string of curses. The pain of what Noel had separated was just as painful with the merger.

Trey helped me up. "C'mon lets get you home to rest. I'll see Bulma for the Dragonball radar."

I nodded and let Trey help me.

*****

Arriving back home I staggered straight to my room. I stripped out of the clothes and straight in to a pair of shorts and a baggy tank top, I pulled on my black fingerless gloves and walked out of my room again and motioned at Trey. "Wish for a gravity room attachment to this house." I ordered.

"Er yeah I wish for what she just said." Trey remarked.

*FLASH*

Turning round I walked to a door that had not been there before and opened it walking in.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa sis you aren't going to start training now?" He questioned confused.

"I'm training myself and I'll show you slack." I slammed the door in Trey's face and he blinked and then shrugged.

"Must be that time of the month…" Trey concluded. "I should just buy her chocolate and shut her up." He remarked.

"I heard that!!!" I shouted through the door. Saiyan hearing, came in handy after all.

"Yo, get your butt out of there and rest!!" Trey shouted at me through the door and he banged on it, "Or I'll wish it away!"

"Get the radar before I hex your ass!" I shouted back at him turning the gravity on.

"You're so stubborn!"

"Get the radar boy!"

"I have a name!!"

"Yeah. Boy."

I heard Trey huff in anger and he stalked off.

I slumped to the ground of the gravity room. "Why'd you have to go and do that Toby?" I whispered. I could feel the pain inside of me. I had been so mad at him for what he said. I sighed. How could I like someone who had been mean? Hugging my legs I realised he hadn't really meant it. He'd protected me and now here I was unprotected. Noel was gone but I knew that I still had one more demon to deal with, my demon husband, Brooklyn.

*****

"Next." King Yemma said, as the little cloud jumped around, and hurried for the plane. There was a scuffle and a commotion as the next person was brought in. He was swearing, cursing, and trying to break free as another dead person helped him. King Yemma sweat-dropped and sighed.

"Well I suppose I can do you both at once since I need you to hold the other." King Yemma said, as he flipped open his book.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm, ah here we are! Noel and Tobias! Well, Noel it seems you are slated to go to Hell. I'll send you there now." King Yemma said.

"Not a chance in-" Noel was cut off as a black hole appeared under him and sucked him down. Tobias relaxed and powered down, waiting his sentence. King Yemma flipped a few pages in his book, and made a hum to himself every now and then.

"Well it seems you have a special notation next to your name here. It's a permit to go to Kabshin's planet." (((((A/N: I'm pretty sure that's the name of Kabito and Shin's fused form.)))))) He said and Tobias looked surprised.

"The Supreme Kai's planet?" he said, puzzled. He glanced at his halo and frowned. Damn thing was worse than a lamp…………

"Yes, I'll send word to him now." King Yemmma said, waving at a nearby demon.

"No need, King Yemma, I'm already here." Kabshin said, appearing next to Tobias he nodded to Tobias a placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Let's go." Was all he said to them before they vanished.

"Hmph! People, always in a rush these days." King Yemma sniffed as he, closed his book.

*****

I spent a few hours in the gravity room training myself to my limit. Wondering how Vegeta did it. He was so disciplined when it came to training. I wasn't ever like that I had this tendency to give up when things got to hard. That was till I came to the dbz world for the first time, since then I'd proven to myself I could cope and I could stick to what I wanted to do.

The door opened and the gravity dropped and Trey looked at me. "Yo Bulma's still at the party."

"We go back?"

"Yeah."

"Right. But first I want to swing by where the battle was."

"He's dead you know."

"I know…" I sighed.

Trey just merely shrugged. "Fine. But I think there's more than like involved in this."

"Don't make me beat you." I grumbled leaving the gravity room and walking to the shower to get changed.

"You beat me… You can't even hurt a fly."

"Oh trust me if the fly goes by the name Trey or Deathdroid-"

"Whooooa okay okay just have your damn shower sis."

I sighed and went in to the bathroom shutting the door behind me and turned the shower on.

*****

They arrived in the exact spot where Kabshin and the Old Kai watched events on their crystal ball. The Old Kai was watching it now, although there was a certain show on it. Both Tobias and Kabshin groaned and covered their eyes in annoyance.

"Old Kai, I've brought Tobias. Are you ready to start?" Kabshin asked. The Old Kai glanced at them and then got up, brushing off his pants front. He slowly circled Tobias, inspecting him. After about fifteen minutes, he got tired of it.

"Are you done yet?" Tobias snapped. The Old Kai laughed and stepped back.

"Oh, you do have some great power sleeping inside you. Come, stand over there." He said pointing to a hill in the distance. Tobias went and stood on the hill. The Old Kai walked in front of him.

"Now the price for this is a kiss from a very pretty girl. Can you get one?" he asked. Tobias grinned.

"Sure, I can. In fact she's a woman from my world. Calls herself J'dee." He said. ~ I think she owes me one.~ he thought.

"Good. Okay here we go." He said and began circling, doing those damn stupid motions he did when he made Gohan, mystic.

"Awaken sleeping powers! Wake up you sleeping powers, you've slept long enough!" chanted the Old Kai. Tobias sighed. This was going to be a LONG couple of days.

*****

Stopping over the battlefield I landed on the ground, the entire area was gone obliterated.

"FBAR!!" Trey exclaimed looking at the area.

"What?"

"How many times do I have to say this?… Fucked Beyond All Recognition."

I just nodded. "I absolutely agree with you there." Landing on the ground I went over looking for some for of life.

"He's gone Jera." Trey stated still hoovering above. "No ki, no body, no anything."

I sighed and picked up a handful of dirt and let it slide between my fingers. I knew Trey was right but I was just hoping so badly.

Trey landed behind me. "Sis, let's go." He placed a hand on my shoulder. "Bulma's at the party and I don't know how long she'll be there and I for one don't want to go round chasing after her."

"But you wouldn't mind chasing Bra round."

"Well, of course, man. She's a hottie."

I rolled my eyes and lifted up off the ground slowly. I brushed down the pants of my flared jeans of the dirt I didn't want to have any remains from the battle on me. Things like that caused visions and bead dreams. I still remember my mother driving past the garters of the WTC remains that were placed up in my city as a memorial to that kiwi fire fighter. My mum had looked at me as she drove past and nodded.

"At least in a car you can hear the screams."

I had freaked out after that and she had told me what happened to her as she had walked past those remains. There were two memorials in different parts of the city. I personally didn't like the idea of having something like that in the city. Hoovering above the battle scene I felt the same feelings coming from the battleground. The end it had been quick a flash that much I was grateful for. If it had been slow I swear I would of broken down. The balance of us in this world had now been altered this could cause several things to happen. Negative energy could gather.

I ran my hand through the ground again and then I felt something warm, metal like and I pulled it up and there is was my ankh a bit charred but it was fine and black cord burnt off and I held it up for boy to see.

"It survived."

"Yeah that's nice…" He drooled. He was bored obviously and I placed my hand round it and focused my energy.

"Is Toby alive?" I asked it softly.

I felt nothing only the metal growing cold and I kept it in my hand when I felt it hit- a vision or a feeling of the future and it wasn't going to be pretty.

"VISION!!" I shouted so Trey knew what was happening and I doubled over.

***FLASH***

"So what's happening?" A curious voice asked.

It was absolutely dark the sky clouded over covering the moon from view. This was an all-important meeting of everybody, well, every author/dbz/gt nut that was here.

"This is GT." I explained.

"So?" There was a bored question more than likely Molly's evil half.

"S'rac, you know what happened in the end of GT right?"

"Yeah, Goku merged with the dragons. We can stop that, you know. Goku doesn't need to do that! It's so sad."

"S'rac." Jeril sighed.

"What?"

"We get the idea."

"Think of it this way. With every wish we make, negative energy is being gathered." I stated. "What happened in GT when negative energy gathered?" I then threw the question out there for them to answer.

"Crap." I knew that was Deathdroid.

"There is now other versions of ourself out there of those with author powers." I remarked.

"So what happened with the black star dragonballs is now happening with us?" Jeril blinked.

"This is what happens when the balance is shifted. And I for one, don't know how to shift it back. So the only thing I can suggest is find your evil half." I looked at Molly. "Or in your case evil quarters. And do what you have to."

***END OF FLASH***

"I got you sis." I heard Trey's voice and I looked at him. He was concerned. "You okay?"

"Fine."

"So Cordy what'd you see?" he questioned.

I shook my head. "Nothing." I lied, a big fat one.

"You saw Toby die, right?"

"Probably." I replied. I was trying to be as vague as possible.

Trey sighed and he lifted up in to the air realising he wasn't going to get anything out of me.

"Yo c'mon…" Trey's voice broke my thoughts.

I nodded and he flew off and I followed him thinking on it. 'Things could get really messed up now.' I thought worriedly as we flew. One author was dead, I had to fix it as soon as I could. If the vision was right Toby's death had started what could be a chain reaction of evil us's talking over.

*****

Landing back at the party I saw Deathdroid and Trey grabbed me by the back of my shirt before I could attack him and dragged me over to where Bulma was.

"How long do you think this'll take?" Trey whispered to me.

"To collect the dragonballs?" I questioned.

"Yeah. It always takes ages on TV except before the Cell games."

I nodded. "It can't take too long, balance is being disrupted."

"Hey welcome back!"

I smiled and hugged Jeril. "Sorry about that."

"Hey like Marie Antoinette said 'let them eat cake'." She grinned and motioned over to the carrot cakes.

I blinked. "Carrot cake?" I screwed my nose up. "No thanks, I maybe a part Goku fan, but I don't dig on carrots in cake… but nice shape. Hey I know banana cake, a great big one! That would be cool." I grinned one of my all time favorites.

"*ahem!*" Trey pulled me off and I waved bye to Jeril.

"I'll be back we're just going to talk to Bulma."

"Okay, I'll have the cake ready for you when you get back."

"Alright banana cake… don't forget chocolate icing!!"

Trey growled. "I can't stand bananas."

We eventually found Bulma and Trey pushed me forward. "Talk to her."

I sighed. He obviously thought she would recognise him from the obvious remarked about Bra.

"Bulma hi!" I smiled and walked up to her.

She smiled in return. "Oh, hi… Are you planing on keeping these guys under control this time?"

I rubbed the back of my neck. "I can only do so much but if they step out of line, I'll step in."

"So what can I help you with?"

"Can we borrow the Dragonball radar? Toby… he kinda did a sacrifice thing and with him gone there's going to be the beginning of a total unbalanced situation going on and we can't have that. Things will get so far out of hand they'll be beyond my control."

Bulma nodded. "Sure you can borrow it but it's back at capsule corp."

I nodded. "That's fine we'll come by after the party with you guys and get it."

"That's fine by me."

*****

*Jeril Dragonsoul*

I sighed and wiped a hand over my forehead. Damn, hosting a party was a lot of work! I had to show everyone around, talk to people to make sure they were having a good time, avoid some of the I wandered over to the snack table and grabbed a roll. I munched on it as I looked around. It seemed like everyone was having a good time. I grinned. "I guess this party could be called a success!"

"Doujo!" Veg growled and stomped up to me.

"Veg-kun! What's the matter?" I asked, giving the teen Ouji a small hug.

He shoved me away, "I've been attacked!"

"By who?"

"One of those other weird, author girls."

"Is she followed around by a monkey?" I asked with a small chuckle.

"Do you know her?"

"Yeah, and take this from me Veg; there ain't no way in this dimension or the next that you are going to be able to avoid her. She's a hardcore Vegeta fan. Like me!" I grinned as he flinched slightly.

Veg then snorted in reply and stalked off. "You know what…" I muttered to myself, admiring his perfectly formed buttocks through his spandex. "There's something missing… Hmmmm… Oh! I know!" I made a silent wish and grinned in evil delight as black words appeared on Veg's back. They read: No Touchie! And below that, in smaller letters was: Jeril's Bishounen.

Suddenly, my delight was dampened as I felt an odd feeling overwhelm me. I blinked and watched in horror as the world began to spin. "What the hell?" I gasped and felt myself falling as images began flashing across my eyes.

Veg walked away grumbling to himself. No one touched the Saiyan no Ouji without permission. No one! Well, no one but the doujo… his inner voice said, remembering the quick hug. Veg felt heat begin to spread across his face as he blushed.

Then, he stopped and turned around. Something was wrong. He could feel it in his mind, body and soul. She was in trouble.

He glanced back toward Jeril. Her eyes were wide open in horror and her mouth was moving, but no words came out. "Jer!" he growled and pushed a partygoer out of his way as he rushed back to her side. He got there just in time to catch her as she fell to the ground. "Jer! What's wrong? Speak to me, doujo!"

"V-Veg… something's not right…" she whispered, staring up at him with eyes filled with a fear that was beyond him. "We've… destroyed a balance somewhere, somehow and… we're going to have to pay… dearly…"

"What? I don't understand…" he furrowed his brow, "A balance?"

"Yes…" he helped her stand up, "I don't understand completely… but I have a gist of an idea and I don't like it at all…"

"What do you think it is?"

"Never you mind, Veg-kun," she said, struggling to smile, the look in her eyes gone completely and replaced with one of happiness, "I'll talk to J'dee but it's probably nothing."

He narrowed his eyes. Yeah… right… He didn't believe her one bit but there was nothing he could do to help.

Then, his mind was diverted to more important matters. "Just who the hell are you?" a voice demanded from his right. He turned to face a mirror image of him, right down to the stainless white, gold-tipped boots and white gloves.

"Can I ask the same thing of you?" Veg growled at the impostor.

"Oh shit…" Jeril sighed and grabbed her head. "I don't need this right now."

The other Vegeta growled, "That's what you get for messing with things you don't understand!"

"What?" Jeril's face went white and she stared at the Saiyan with a look of shock, "What did you say?"

"You misused those 'author powers' of yours and look at what it's got you in!" he turned to face Veg. "What's the last thing you remember before meeting this girl?"

"Ummm…" Veg struggled to remember. It had been so long ago and he'd rather have forgotten about it. "I was ten years of age and under Frieza's command."

"Oh, yes…" the other, older Vegeta's face went blank and then he said, very uncharacteristically of him, "Be glad you got out when you did, brat." Then, he turned and stalked off into the crowd.

"Jer, he was me. W-" Veg stopped as he realized she was gone. He scratched his head and shrugged. I guess she needs some time alone or something…

******

And deep in the depths of the earth, something stirred…

******

To Be Continued…

Until next later on in the week or the week after! ;p I'm such a tease

~J'dee