Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Kotahitanga / The Return

Author: BananaGirl, AlphaOmega, Eternity, TRF, Tobias / J'dee, MQ, Stina-Chan, Deathdroid, Mysterious Author.

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: OMG major apologies here folks… I've been pretty busy, end of college then new job and yadda yadda… I might not be able to update on a regular basis anymore due to not having much time to. So forgive me on that. Plus I lost nine fics on ffn they just removed for the sake of removing them because they violated some ffn guideline. The Dragonball fairy aka Molly has pulled out of the fic due to school pressures and such… and there is a new author wanting to remain mysterious. So I will call him/her mysterious author… if they have a problem with it, they should of thought up something even if it wasn't their author name.

Added AN: Right Author claimages on characters… Same as in ANBM… with a few switched, changed and added… Alpha has claimed Bra, Deathdroid Paris, BananaGirl Skittles… er I mean older Vegeta, Jeril Teen Vegeta, Mabelle Gohan, Eternity Trunks, Raine Yamcha, Merina Shin or Kibot (?_?), DragonEmpress Goten, TRF #17, PG 01 Piccolo, V-chan M. Trunks (Mabelle is writing for V-chan now). I'm sorry if I've forgotten anyone… just remind me okay.

*****

*BananaGirl*

"Well, that was an interesting conversation with Rabbi Duraham. Quorky, dude, do you see Skittles anywhere?" I asked my muse.

"No." Quorky replied, his head buried in some manga magazine.

"Oooooo, I see some Princely hair over there!" I whispered, pointing to someone disappearing around a corner. "Let's follow."

"What the hell is 'princely hair'?" Quorky demanded.

"Hair that is princely!" I said, dragging Quorky behind me.

"Well that explains alot."

"Skittles! Skittles!" I cried out, causing the figure to turn around.

"Meh?"

"Who the hell are you?" The figure asked, in a strangely Skittles-like voice.

"Vegeta, Prince of all Saiya-jins."

"Dude! I wish myself older and now you're younger? Goddamnit!" I fumed.

"Alright..." Mini-Vegeta began walking away.

"But damn, you were hot when you were a teenager." I looked him over. "And you're wearing spandex!" I grinned.

"Bye." Vegeta said, before sprinting away.

"Wait! Dude, don't leave me!" I cried. "I love you!"

"Get lost!" The mini-Vegeta dude yelled, practically running away now.

"Wait up!" I called, running after him.

"Stop...running..." Gasped a very unfit Quorky.

"Dude, where'd he go?" I demanded, as I turned a corner and found no mini-Vegeta dude in sight.

"Don't...know...can't...breathe." Quorky breathed.

"Quorky dude, we better get you inside. What did I say about all those banana pies?" I scolded.

"Meh." Quorky muttered, before fainting in my arms.

*****

*AlphaOmega*

.~Dream~.

The soft noise of someone panting is heard echoing throughout the forest. The chaser hears the sound of grass being crunched below the running girl's feet. The girl is crying and running for her life not knowing if she will ever wake up from her nightmare. The chaser slowly gained on her taking pleasure in her fear. Everything seemed to be quite just the noise of sweat falling, grass crunching, the sobs of a helpless girl, and the maniacal laugh of the hunter. Then the faint screams of the girl crying out for John were heard then the fluttering of birds then all was still.

.~End Dream~.

Alpha woke up with sweat covering his body. He glanced at the digital clock on the bed stand, which read 6:15 a.m. He decided to wake up and make breakfast for Bra and himself. As he walked into the kitchen and to the Refrigerator, so to get the materials needed to make the food. When he opened the door to it all he saw were capsules that were labelled. He picked the ones he needed and just starred at them and pressed the button on the top to see what will happen. There was a small pop then a couple of boxes of eggs in his hands.

He got out the frying pan and started cooking the meal. When the food was done Bra had awoken from the aroma of the food and entered the kitchen. As they both sat down to eat their minds forgot about what happened the previous day and just enjoyed their meal. They both ate slowly and patiently.

"You sure don't eat like a saiyan do you," bra said grinning.

"Um why is there a special way saiyans eat or what," he said.

"Well no it's just that sayians love food they cant get enough of it," she said, "So they eat it as fast as they can not caring if they leave anyone else some food and I am glad I did not carry down this trait."

"Wow that must be a disgusting show," he said, "so what are we going to do today?"

"Well I was thinking on training you to control your powers then maybe do something later like board games or something," She said.

"Cool fine with me," he said.

They both finished at the same time and took their dishes and put them in the dishwasher and headed outside. Bra used the same shield like thing so they wouldn't get wet while going under the water. She headed to a nice clearing by the small lake while Alpha followed. She turned to him and smiled and said, "Ok this is my first time teaching someone so you may not get it after awhile."

"Ok first sit down like I am doing and clear your mind of your problems," she said sitting down in a meditation stance.

"Clear my mind ok got it," he said.

"Ok what I want you to do is look into your self and search for your energy," she said while giving a demonstration, "when you find it bring it to your hands and focus it into a ball like this."

"Wow that's awesome," Alpha said staring at the ball she held in her hands.

Alpha sat there patiently searching in himself trying to find his energy. On the outside the grass around him began to flatten by the wind he was giving off. Bra just stared there looking at him smiling waiting for him to get it. All of a sudden something just clicked inside of him then he felt overwhelming power inside of him. Bra just sat there beaming with pride on how fast he accomplished the task and then said, "Ok now bring that power out to your hands and focus it into a ball but do not try to force it". Alpha just nodded and concentrated on moving the energy he felt to his hands.

After a few moments bra began to see a light in between his hands. The light steadily grew bigger every second. He then slowly opened his eyes and stared at his own creation and grinned at bra while she smiled back. "Wow I actually did it," he said.

"Well I knew you would have and with record time to," Bra said.

"So what's next," he said.

"Well next I teach you how to fly," she said, "then we see if you can super saiyan."

"Cool so what do I do," Alpha said.

"Ok remember when you made the ball of energy in your hands," she said, "Well all you do is push it to your feet and use that to make yourself float."

Alpha listened closely and then tried to do exactly what she said and within a few minutes he was floating ten feet above the ground. From their Bra told him to try and catch and thus a game of tag began. Alpha was moving as slow as a snail while Bra was doing tricks and speeding past him and taunting him. This just made Alpha go faster but still not fast enough. As the minutes turned into hours Alpha became almost as fast as Bra but he still was not able to catch up.

"Come on you can do it you slow poke," Bra cheered him on, "Come on."

With a sudden burst of energy Alpha launched himself to Bra and caught her and they both began to tumble in the air. When they finally stopped they were smiling and Bra moved down and kissed Alpha on the lips before she realized what she was doing. They both deepened the kiss with a passion. The used their tongues to explore each others mouth then finally came up for air. The stared at each other and then just then it hit them what happened and they both invented a new shade of red. They were both in a lost of words.

"Um, sorry about that. I Kinda of..um.. Slip. Ya Slip," Bra said giving an excuse while in reality she just said it to hide what she felt.

"Ya sorry about that so we should like get on with the training," Alpha said blocking out his feelings for more then the kiss.

"Ya that's about all now all you need to learn is how to go Super Saiyan," she said trying to regain her composure, "To do this I want you to bring out that energy from inside of you use it as fuel. Then think about something that brings unbelievable amount of emotion, pain, and anger."

With that Alpha concentrated on his energy then thought about his past. A swarm of emotions hit him when he thought about it all about how he had so much pain while growing up. People he loved dying in his arms. Never getting the life he wanted while growing up. A life were he would cry himself to sleep and took him everything just to stay sane. Tears slowly trickled down his cheek as he thought about it. His life brought a pain in which no one should feel. Then the one thought that pushed him to the edge was the one kiss that he and Bra shared. That one kiss felt so right yet it could never happen for his past. With that thought Alpha produced a blood-curling scream and then he felt extreme power.

As he looked at Bra she seemed to be sadden by what he did. The only explanation he thought of was that she felt his pain. He stared at her and she started to cry. He slowly walked up to her and tried to comfort her.

"What's wrong," Alpha said.

"I just looked at you then I looked into your eyes and I saw all your pain then you when that tear went down your cheek and then I felt all your pain," she choked out, "No one should ever experience that I just wish I could do something."

"Well you shouldn't be crying I'm not. I got over it and just figured out that my life sucks and I have very bad luck," he said, "So just forget about it I don't want you to deal with it you're so innocent and I don't want you to deal with anything like that. So what do you say we just relax and go for a swim." He finished smiling trying to get her mind off of his life.

As they were swimming Alpha got a telepathic message from someone named J'dee saying to go to a party a person named Jeril was holding.

"Um do you know who a person named Jeril is," he said to Bra.

"Ya but how to you know about her," she responded.

"Well I got a telepathic message about a party at Jeril's house by a person named J'dee," Alpha said.

"Oh so are you going to go," she said.

"I would but I wouldn't know anyone there," he said.

"I'll go with you," she said.

"Um ok so do you know were they live," he responded.

"Ya lets go later though I hate being early so maybe in and hour or two," she said, "How does that sound."

"Cool so what you want to do until then," he said.

"Well first I want to give you something," she said smiling and walking into the house to get what she wanted.

Alpha waited patiently wondering what she was going to get. When Bra walked out she was carrying two sheaths and she walked toward him. She handed one to him and she kept one for herself.

"These are supposed to be ancient swords bonded by two souls," she said, "And I want to give you one so we can be friends for ever. I never Had a friend like you before people just want to be my friend because of my mom since she is the riches woman in the world and all."

"These swords are suppose to unlock the power within the user if the person holding the other sword are bonded by souls. But the souls have to be pure to work."

"Wow thanks. I don't know what to say," he said, "I wish I had something to give you. Wait I have something but sadly I left it in the other dimension. Man I wish I had my stuff."

With that there was a bright light and then out of the light emerged a dresser. Alpha walked to it and opened one of the drawers and then gazed at Bra.

"Um how did my dresser get here," he said.

"Oh ya my dad said that people from the other dimension can wish for things and they happen," she responded.

With that he reached into his drawer and searched for the objects he was looking for. He pulled out two necklaces one black and one white. He gave her the white one.

"The white necklace you hold was giving me as a gift by a person and she told me the legend behind it," Alpha said, "I found the black one by luck I still don't know how I found it."

"Well it is said once two people that are wearing the necklaces and there hearts are aligned pure or evil and that they hold a bond they will gain unimaginable power. And I want to give it to you for I feel a connection with you that I never felt before."

"I'm touched. Thank you so much," she said while her eyes watered.

"Want me to help put that on," he said slightly nervous.

"Yes please," she said blushing.

She handed him the necklace and turned around and hold her hair up. She then felt the cold metal touch her skin then the snap of the necklace being attached. She turned around smiling. Alpha then put his on. When they both had the necklaces on them they felt a pull in each other then they felt a power surge. As they looked at each other they felt a more powerful tingling sensation. Then they felt each others presence in there minds.

"Wow that was a weird experience," Alpha thought.

"Ya it was," Bra responded.

Alpha looked at her with a shocked expression read on his face.

"How did you do that," he said.

"Do what," she said.

"You read my mind," he said.

"Wow it must be something these necklaces did," she said.

"Ya probably," he responded, "You know I heard a legend in my world that feels familiar. The legend states that when two people meet in they shall combine two artefacts. Each alone possess no power. With all of them brings ultimate power of the mind and in strength. One artefact works with true passion while the other works with true love each different in every way. True passion is revealed between the both but neither of them will admit it. Then the past of one comes back to haunt him were he must to the one thing to prevent the one he loves."


"Realization strikes him by the pain and the words of the one he loves. His own worries of what might be of the future from his love clouded his mine from all the destruction he had done. Once realization struck it was too much in were he took his own life. Four souls from the afterlife show how much pain he is causing to the one he loves by the way he has been acting. Once he is wished back by the consent of the one he loves he must face his life for what he has done. He admits his true feelings towards her and she to does the same. Once said they would unlock unimaginable power of the mind and in strength. No force would be able to stand in their way for True Love is the most powerful weapon."

"It's said that one of the high gods of the Universe made the artefacts and choose two people chosen by destiny to obtain them. Yet causing pain in both of their lives for obtaining one of the most powerful weapons in the universe." He said finishing the legend.

Bra stared down at the sword and looked at her necklace then up to him and said, "Does that legend have to do with anything with us."

"The scary thing is I think it has a lot to do with us," he said in a mumble.

"So what should we do then," she said looking into his eyes.

"I don't have a clue, I don't really think we have a choice if the legend is true," he said.

"I guess not," Bra said, "so do you want to get ready for the party or what?"

"Sure if you're still up to it," he responded then looked to his left, "I just felt someone's ki disappear to." He said nonchalantly for if this legend was true them both would have a lot on their hands, "so I guess we should go to the party and see what happened." She nodded slowly not really caring for who it was but more in thought of what Alpha just said.

They both attached the sheath to their back and for the first time he saw how the sword looked like. The grip of the sword seem to be made out of some unreal material for it seemed no matter how hard he swung he would never lose his grip. Bra said the material was made out of an unidentified metal, which can pierce through the strongest of ki shields. The blade was so sharp the tip seem to never end. There was a slight curve in the blade.

They both took air and headed to the group of people that are at the party. Alpha gazed at the scenery around him as they flew to their destination and wondered how can everything still be untouched by mankind. They finally began to slow down and touched down into the crowd. No one really noticed but they didn't really care. Then bra ran up to a woman.

"Hi mom," she said.

"Oh hi dear," the lady said, "Whose the handsome fellow."

"Oh well he's a special friend," bra said, "he is one of the people that fell from the sky."

"Um hi my name is Alpha," Alpha said, "we were here to see about the thing with the guy whose ki just disappeared um miss."

"My names Bulma," Bulma said, "and the person who would know about it is J'dee but she isn't here yet."

"Ok I guess we will just enjoy the party then," bra said.

With that they went hand and hand to enjoy the party but they were unaware of what they were doing and also unaware that a certain prince was watching this display of affection.

"What are you doing," a very enraged prince proclaimed.

They both turned around to see a very mad prince.

"Hi daddy what you mean doing were just walking around enjoying the party," she said while still holding on to Alpha's hand and they were both still unaware that they were doing it.

"Look," he said pointing at bra's and alpha's hand, "You boy come with me. You must be taught a lesson." He said while dragging away Alpha.

"Bye bra I'll see you later if your father doesn't kill me," Alpha says.

"Don't worry with that burst of energy we both abstained from the necklaces I am sure you can beat my father," she encouraged.

A few hours later A very peeved Vegeta walked back from the gravity room all beaten up. While a very shocked Alpha soon followed.

"Wow I did that to him," he said, "totally awesome."

"I knew you would," bra proclaimed, "Hey I think there's someone coming."

"Ya I see it to," he said, "I think it's the person called J'dee."

*****

*J'dee*

Looking at the gathering I knew now was the time to announce what I had seen in my vision. Rubbing the back of my neck I wasn't sure how I was going to word this.

"Errr… Announcement!" I shouted getting everyone's attention. "Err I know every time I do this I have rules to lay down and yadda yadda… this time it's more like news of evil author versions of us, everyone who has the ability to wish will have an evil double of themselves trying to take over so um… yah…" I looked over at Trey and he slapped his forehead, I raised a brow, it reminded me of what Tobias did on common whenever I was in one of my warped out moods.

There was silence as the author's got closer to listen more. There was no rules this time round they should know them by now. This time they seemed more interested in that little something else of evil coming forward.

"So what's happening?" A curious voice asked.

It was absolutely dark the sky clouded over covering the moon from view. This was an all-important meeting of everybody, well, every author/dbz/gt nut that was here.

"This is GT." I explained.

"So?" There was a bored question more than likely Molly's evil half.

"S'rac, you know what happened in the end of GT right?"

"Yeah, Goku merged with the dragons. We can stop that, you know. Goku doesn't need to do that! It's so sad."

"S'rac." Jeril sighed.

"What?"

"We get the idea."

"Think of it this way. With every wish we make, negative energy is being gathered." I stated. "What happened in GT when negative energy gathered?" I then threw the question out there for them to answer.

"Crap." I knew that was Deathdroid.

"There is now other versions of ourself out there of those with author powers." I remarked.

"So what happened with the black star dragonballs is now happening with us?" Jeril blinked.

"This is what happens when the balance is shifted. And I for one, don't know how to shift it back. So the only thing I can suggest is find your evil half." I looked at Molly. "Or in your case evil quarters. And do what you have to."

"I should tell Mabelle." S'rac remarked. He seemed the only one daring to go see her after what had happened.

"S'rac." He turned and looked at me. "Tell her I'm not angry with her." I added.

"Sure okay." S'rac powered up and took off hurriedly.

"Sorry about the bummer announcement."

"Something always happens." I looked over at Goku. "I thought it was me at first, but I guess it's not anymore."

"I'll do the mental telepathy thing now." I shut my eyes and passed the message on as far as it would go about the evil doubles looking for the authors who were out there, new and old that weren't at the party.

*****

*Eternity*

I caught sight of Trunks out of the corner of my eye, and my heart ached for him. There had been such an emptiness inside of me since we'd parted, and now it felt more like a void threatening to consume me from the inside out. I wished more than anything to be in his arms again...to feel complete.

With a defeated sigh, I dared to glace once more in his direction, but he was no longer there. And I knew why when I felt someone gently lay a hand on my shoulder, " I'm really glad that you decided to come. I didn't know if you would. "

I could hear the uncertainty in his voice, but I didn't dare turn to meet those perfect blue eyes as I felt the tears stinging my own. And I didn't have to because in my mind I could still see them so clearly, and I swallowed hard trying to think of something...anything to say.

" I just want to talk to you for a while, please. I lost you once...I-I can't stand the thought of losing you again when we're so close..." his soft words trailed off into silence.

I could feel his hand, still resting against my shoulder, trembling slightly, and for one fleeting moment I could feel his pain inside of me intertwined with my own. I remembered what we had...what it was to be so intimately connected and to know without a doubt that I'd found the one to make my soul complete.

There also remained the vestiges of agonizing loneliness caused by our parting, and the shock, anger and pain at the sight that had greeted me upon returning. Yes, I had been gone but not by choice, and I felt betrayed. It was all so damned confusing! What did he want from me?

In the midst of the emotional turmoil I was suffering there was something else...something dark. Perhaps I was more vulnerable to it because of my fragile emotional state, or maybe it was just that strong. Either way, it wasn't good.

The torrent of emotions was too much, and I stumbled slightly. Trunks wrapped his arms around me to prevent a fall, " Are you all right? " he gasped.

Laying there in his arms, I finally looked into his eyes. There was such concern, such hurt, and such...love there that all I could do was break down in tears.

*****

*TRF*

Well, after tearing Juunana away from this blonde BIMBO he'd been going out with because of desperation in the last few months (Don't worry... I didn't hurt her....MUCH) we headed off to Jeril's party.

"So it's really taken you five entire years to come back here?" Juunana asked me.

"Well, actually it's only been five MONTHS in our time, but I guess time moves at a different pace there."

"You can say that again," he replied as we landed at Jer's party.

I surveyed everything at the party, "Damn, Jer must've worked her ass off to make all this!"

"Lovely, let's go," muttered Juunana.

I made puppy eyes, "But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? We just got here and these are my friiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeends!" I momentarily paused before looking around again and letting out an appreciative whistle before say, "Hey is that teen Veggie over there?" I let another appreciative whistle. I couldn't help it! Teen Veggie is, you know, HOT!

Juunana sighed, "Are you here to see your friends or to drool over that teenaged Vegeta?"

"Honestly, it's not like I'd get anywhere if I attempted flirting anywho," I contorted, "see look, it seems like he's with Jeril!"

"And you're no doubt thinking 'lucky bitch'."

I sighed dramatically, "Can I help it if I have a somewhat flirty, hormone-driven personality?"

He gave me a pointed glance, "You wished yourself 23. Shouldn't you be getting over puberty by now?"

"That doesn't mean I don't have hormones!"

"And by the way you're acting I'd guess you still have the MIND SET of a-"

I cupped a hand over his mouth and looked around suspiciously, "NEVER reveal my true age! Besides...I had my birthday while we were back!"

~*~*~

Later at the party we were all still having a fairly good time when things just started to go out of whack. Something was wrong with Jer and then...well, I was looking over at her with concern one minute, but the next thing I know, I have no control over my own mouth!

"I wish for money, lots of money!" I shouted unwillingly.

"What're you doing?!" Juunana asked.

"I wish for three hundred cream puffs!" I continued, not knowing exactly why I was doing this, like I said, I had no control over my own mouth, "I wish for Team Rocket from Pokemon to be here!" well, I didn't find that QUITE so useless, as I was actually a big TR fan but..."I wish that a guy a fish costume playing the bugle would come here to entertain us!" I REALLY didn't want to know why I'd wished for that, "I wish...I wish...I wish...!!!!" I began losing control over my entire self and laughing manically. The sky darkened, and from my mouth came a spirit that soon materialized into a woman, rather dressed like I don't know...a dominatrix or what have you, but whatever she was dressed like, it pretty much labelled her with SLUT!

"Mortals are so easy to control," she giggled, pushing a lock of brown hair away from her eyes. Then I noticed something else: She looked like me! Except for the long, black nails, black cape, fingerless elbow-high gloves, knee-length black boots, short black mini-skirt, and a black top that actually looked more like a bra than a top. She also, I noticed, seemed to have rather sharp canines.

"Who..or what are you?" I asked, trying to get up from the ground, "and why were you in my body?"

"I'm your evil self, created by wishes. But don't call me by your name. I call myself Yura, Vampire Yura.

*****

*J'dee / Tobias*

She'd made the announcement at the party and was now sitting off on her own under the tree sitting alone with her Discman and little mini speakers playing some KoRn and relaxing as only she could relax to that music.

Trey shook his head. "Typical." He grumbled and wandered back to where the food was.

It had been a while since he'd seen his sister delve in to her dark side but all in all she wouldn't hurt anyone, it was just to set her mood to stop people from getting to close to her.

"Ooooh sweet pizza." He grabbed a slice. 'That music defiantly isn't dancing material.' Trey thought, then again no one could get him up to dance. He just didn't dance. It was like that scene in the first season of Angel at Cordelia's Party where Angel was asked if he wanted to dance and he instantly got a horrific daydream of a really bad dancing scene. Trey shuddered he didn't even want to think of dancing.

J'dee looked in his direction Trey waved and held up the pizza in a 'cheers' motion or more like down the hatch cause it was gone a few moments later.

Trey watched as she stood up and walked up to him smiled.

"I'm going to go get some rest back home."

Trey nodded at her. "You go rest sis. You need it."

She smiled and headed off in to the crowd of the party to say bye to everyone.

Trey gulped down another pizza. "Man they need one of those ice cream freeze thingies here…" He looked round and saw no one looking. "A-yo I wish for an ice cream freeze machine."

*FLASH*

"Sweeeet." He grabbed a bowl and pulled the handle and watched as the ice cream rolled out in to the bowl.

"Brat!! Didn't you hear your sister's announcement!"

Trey cringed and closed his eyes as Vegeta hollered at him.

"Uhhh yeah."

'Then what are you still doing making wishes?! I should blast you!!"

Trey looked to the side seeing J'dee saying bye to TRF who had arrived late, and giving her the address out. He remembered what happened when Vegeta got mad with him last time.

*Flash Back*

"Whhhoa baby…" Trey watched as Bra walked past him. She just rolled her eyes at him. "Man I need some major layage." He was silly enough to make that comment within earshot of Vegeta.

"What was that brat?"

Trey turned round and saw the vein pulsing in Vegeta's forehead. "Whoa freaky vein popping."

He then saw the ki ball and gulped. "Okay um… I'm going to run now."

"You better!" Vegeta growled. "And stay away form my daughter!!"

Trey took off and to the sky with a closing in ki ball tracking him.

*End of Flash Back*

Trey let out a breath at the memory and shuddered, that had happened the day Tobias had slung him across the sky and in to the Capsule Corp pool. That was not one of the days in this world Trey wanted to remember.

*****

Tobias sighed and slowly opened one eye. The Old Kia was still sitting there, hands outstretched towards him. He was sleeping, bubbles coming out of his nose as he did, but he was still stretching his arms out at Tobias. Tobias sighed again, and closed his eye, returning to his meditating. He had been sitting like this for the past ten hours, ever since the Old Kia stopped dancing, and told him to sit down and wait. Tobias knew there was a lot of time to go. He was just about to force himself deeper when he felt a tap on his forehead. He snapped his eyes open and saw the Old Kia standing above him.

"You can get up now, your done." He said. Tobias frowned and slowly got to his feet.

"I thought it would take a long time for exceptionally strong people." Tobias said. The Old Kia laughed.

"For those who haven't tapped them before yes, but you have yours. It took as long as it did because there was some you still haven't tapped yet." He said. Tobias smirked, and he cracked his knuckles.

"I've got to see this." He said, focusing. He stopped, and then looked to theOld Kia. "You may want to move back."

"At least you have some manners." chuckled the Old Kia, as he moved away. Tobias focused and waited, drawing his energy. At first he felt nothing, and then it came, like a whirlwind. He didn't feel the stress on his body as he did with the transformation to Super Saiyan. All he felt was power, more power than he had ever felt before. He threw his head back and screamed in joy as the power vaporized the ground below him. He felt the power surrounding him, and then it slowly levelled off. He straightened out and glanced about himself. He saw Kabshin and Old Kia standing there, smiling to themselves. He also noticed North, West, South, East, and Grand Kia standing there. He walked over to them, letting the power slowly slip away.

"Okay, thanks for the power up, now what?" he asked. They exchanged a glance and looked to Tobias. "We need your help."

*****

I landed on the ground outside my house and stopped to see Videl sitting on the doorstep. "Oh wow hey."

She looked at me and stood up and handed me a little black wallet.

"I just bought this over and came to welcome you aboard."

I opened up the wallet and looked at it. "Oh wow unreal I got a spiffy badge thing!"

"You're on the forensics team now. You start in a few weeks after some training. So when you have time call up and we'll organize a time.

"That's cool."

Videl smiled. "Well I'm still working so I'll be off I'll give you a call sometime."

"That's fine by me." I watched her leave and get in to the capsule car and drive hover or whatever it is those cars do and leave.

I unlocked the door, a silly other world paranoia, and entered the house which was now my home… it was a weird feeling knowing I owned a house at such a young age. It wasn't possible unless you were silver spoon feed and your rich daddy with his money bought the house for you. But this feeling was real and the longer I was in this world I realised I owned this house and it was real. Well as real as anything can get in an animated world.

I was about to shut the door behind me when something told me to look up. And so I looked up to see a whole group of what looked like us, as in the authors hoovering above.

"Evil doubles!!!!!" I exclaimed as they flew in to land I jumped up as my other self landed a foot in to and through the front door.

"Hey that door didn't do anything to you!"

The fist shot forward and I moved just in time and saw it cut the door down and I blinked. This was odd. The other evil authors just stood there then they all flew off and I saw what direction they were heading. I swallowed hard; the others were in for some trouble.

"Hey I ain't got any problems with you! So what's the deal?!"

"There's room for only one lot of authors here. So fight or die."

"Somebody forgot to take her happy medication this morning didn't she?"

"Enough talk let's fight!" I looked at my other self. She was completely me or what had been me at one stage in my life. Directly after the rape situation, she was the sluttish looking version, dressed in black, pale face, dark make-up… she was Goth Gurl. Or what Trey had called me when I went through that stage.

She then charged and I dropped in to a ready stance. I'd been trained in mirror combat in the other world. I hoped I could pull it off here too.

I watched the form and nodded. It was the cliché tiger stance that had been drummed in to me. Memories of the training and then she spun round with a hook kick I ducked and took to the air while my other self removed her foot from the hole in the side of the main door frame she'd created.

"We don't have to do this!" I shouted at her. "Don't make me fight."

She smirked, it looked odd seeing it especially with all that dark make-up.

"Yeesh I looked freaky back in those days."

"A weakness. You don't want to fight. There fore you are weak and not worth living."

"Whooooooooa hold on there I am not weak!! Far from it." I growled. "I maybe slacking in training but I am NOT weak!"

"Then prove it."

I sighed. "Am I this annoying really?" I muttered.

My double shut the door to my house or what was left of it. "Back yard now." Was all she said before flying in to the back yard. I followed and landed and watched her in a flash she was decked out in a white karate gi. The badges and symbol on the sleeves I instantly recognised from the first form of karate I had studied back in the mid nineteen-nineties. I'd trailed two other forms since then. A Chinese style of Okinawa-te and kickboxing. Lets just say I liked the kick boxing better.

I shrugged an breaking a personal game rule I used my magick and energy to create a gi to incorporate this world's version of gis, with my own colors and symbols marking the three styles I'd learnt.

I watched as she stood there and in a flash she powered up. "Good thing I don't have a garden." I muttered. "It'd be gone by the end of this." I added to myself.

She then leapt forward with a flying round house and I dropped to one knee and blocked and flicked my foot out sweeping her backwards, she flipped backwards and landed on her feet. I blinked. I'd never learnt that, it was too Jackie Chan something I'd been taught against because of many flaws, weaknesses, and open spaces for attack. I realised she was me but she was opposite me. Which meant if I knew kickboxing she'd know an upper body martial arts making it a completely different style. I could use this I knew I could use it. She would know my moves but in a way I knew hers and was slowly delving in to the darkness of my mind and what I wanted when I was like that. I wanted men to pay I wanted everyone to feel the pain I'd felt, I wasn't the nicest person on the planet when I was in that stage. It's what Krista had called my 'Vegeta complex' her of all people had called me Vegeta.

I smirked at my evil self. "You've already made one mistake."

"Analysing me already huh?" She grinned. "How cute."

"I believe the word is Kawaii." I corrected.

She smirked. "I give nothing for this Japanese crap."

I raised a brow. "Oh man this must have been my China is so great phase…"

I watched as myself moved in fast and I powered up in a flash and phased out and behind her ramming an elbow in to the middle of her back.

"Martial arts isn't about attack. It's about defending." I commented.

"That's not why you learned it was it!!" My other self spun round and I caught a knee in to my side. I grabbed her leg before she could retract it dropped to the ground and flipped her over myself and fired several ki blasts in her direction which she blocked and knocked away with ease.

I knew she was right I'd got involved in the craft and martial arts for the wrong reasons. I wanted to hurt others, but in due time my sensei had brought out a softer side in me which became my 'Goku complex' It made me who I was he made me a better person and I wish I could of thanked him for it.

"Does it matter I'm a better person now!"

She smirked. "Oh yes you're so pure aren't you? Hmph really I like this stage better in my life."

"I didn't."

"No one could harm me. I'm better off like that."

I looked at her. She was me but I realised she was not me what I thought was a complete opposite version was not. She was merely a stage I'd gone through because I had been evil. She was just taken from that fragment of my life.

"It's not better off. You think I liked not having anyone to talk to? You think it was a picnic having everyone hate me because I thought myself to be the hot shit? I don't think so. I moved on I learned that I'm not alone, I'm not the only one and hiding who you really are, is what is weak! Strength is nothing to me anymore. I accept I'll never be the strongest. Krista will always surpass me no matter what I do I've accepted it and I'm fine with it..."

I saw her pause and I realised I'd struck a nerve and I remembered from my Goth days I was mad at Krista I was so angry at her that she was a more powerful witch than what I could ever of been, her powers, surpassed my own, she had the sixth sense and all I had was the voices. The voices that drove me insane back then, three shrinks later and I was still hearing them, it seemed the dead knew I could hear them and they spoke to me because of it. Now thinking back on it I hadn't heard them in a long time I had tuned them out, they had always guided me and eventually I grew paranoid of them, hating the feeling that I couldn't be alone.

My other self charged and I she let loose a fury of punches, the Krista remark must of struck a nerve and I took all the blows relaxing myself for opening myself up to hearing them again. If this worked I'd drive my evil self away for the time being. At least until I could get stronger to fight her…

She stopped suddenly and I looked up feeling the surge of energy as well. But it wasn't coming from either of us. How could I feel such a strong surge of power when I knew it wasn't coming from earth.

"Toby… what's happening?" I asked softly. I could feel he was fine, just stronger. Much stronger.

"Hmph emotional attachment to dead guys. Can't say I've changed that much." She smirked and she gave me a powerful hook punch. I kept myself relaxed though calling forth that which I knew my evil self feared, shadows and voices…

My body scraped across the ground and I grunted as I hit the fence hard. I sat myself up and I saw the shadows moving around me and I saw them all coming together it was a darkness that I had forgotten how fearful was on sight.

My other self grabbed me and lifted me up and I saw her glance at my stomach.

"A weakness." She growled.

My eyes widened I couldn't let her hurt the child but it I tensed up and lost the calm relaxation going on I'd lose the only edge over her.

"This child is your child too. Would you really kill him?"

She smirked. "Of course… I hate kids."

"Man I forgot how much of a negative person I was."

She pulled her fist back still grinning.

I closed my eyes and let my head roll back and wait for the blow but nothing came. Then I felt myself dropped to the ground.

My eyes opened and I looked to see my evil self on her knees covering her ears shaking her head and I saw the shadows surrounding her and I realised even though I had opened myself up to them, they didn't come to me they went to her, feeding on the negative energy. She screamed and then took to the air and the shadows followed her. I let out a breath and placed a hand on my stomach.

"Safe for now Gabriel." Standing up I walked back to my house and entered through the back door and walked in to the bedroom exhausted and flopped down on it tired.

*****

"So your saying I have to open this portal?" Tobias asked. Kabshin nodded.

"Yes, you have to open this portal, so it can let all of the negative energy flow out. It will allow all of you to use your author powers and the dragonballs. You must simply be transported to the dark planet in this realm where the portal is located. Also, you must be careful not to be sucked in as well. Even with your body, your soul would simply fade into nothingness. You would cease to exist if you were sucked in." Old Kia said.

"This will prevent Goku from merging with the dragon." Tobias said thoughtfully, filing the danger away to the back of his mind.

"But the problem is that there are negative doubles of each of you, even the evil authors. Fortunately it is only you authors but if the being that has opened the portal has his or her way, there will be doubles of everyone. They will kill and take place of the originals. You must open the portal, severely weakling them enough for the originals to kill them." Kabshin said.

"A new era of chaos will begin if you should fail. By ancient law, no Kia can step foot on the planet but you on the other hand…………" Old Kia added. Tobias looked panicked.

"But if there are evil doubles of us, then there is one of me and they're out numbered now!" he said. Old Kia shook his head.

"You died before they were made, in fact moments before." He said, and Tobias relaxed.

"Can I at least warn J'dee, and fill her in?" he asked, and Kabshin nodded.

"Here, use my back." North Kia said, and turned his back to Tobias.

"Thanks King Kia." Tobias said, placing his hand on his back.

*****

I was listening to the Queen of the Damned soundtrack well just one song on repeat trying to find where my evil self had gone. But I had no luck in locating her, she's vanished in the shadows like those that followed her.

'J'dee…'

"Hmmm?" I sat up suddenly hearing the voice.

'I have something to tell you.'

"Toby!" I shouted.

'Uh yeah, look this is important. Just listen.'

"Toll call huh?"

'Uh yeah something like that.'

I turned my music down and listened to what he had to tell me taking in the mention about the opening a portal on another realm. I didn't like the idea, but as if I could protest he was there and I was here.

"Come back alive." I said softly before he ended the call. I was sure I must have sounded lame or really pathetically weak. But without telling him I wanted him to know I was worried for his safety. Alive or dead…

*****

"Well she understands, but I can't say she's too happy with it. She was wondering what that was everyone else felt earlier. She seemed surprised that it was me. Kami I can't believe I'm as strong as a level four without even going Super Saiyan." Tobias said with a laugh. All the Kia's chuckled. Tobias turned away, and closed his eyes. "Come back alive……" she said. He damn well intended too.

"Yes, well, it's time. Are you ready?" Kabshin asked. Tobias nodded. He placed a hand on his shoulder and they vanished in a ball of light.

*****

*MQ*I woke up and looked around. I was in a bed, but I don't really remember getting there...

*FLASHBACK*

I powered up and kicked at Vegeta and sent him across the GR chamber. We had been training non-stop for 4 1/2 hours, and I was already withstanding 150,and going ssj2. But, I was reallllllyyyyy tired. Then, I felt Vegeta punch me in the gut and I knelt down on the floor.

"Cheap shot..." I managed to get out as I started coughing up blood.

"You should have been paying attention. We are done for a while, go rest."

I stood up and staggered a little. "Na...I'm just...fine..." I said before I fell back to the ground and felt somebody pick me up before I fell asleep.

*END FLASH BACK*

I got up and went outside to see Vegeta coming through the entrance

of CC, with Matt, Shon, and Bob following behind him.

"Sooo...when's Jeril's party?" I asked Vegeta, since he came up to me first.

"Right now." he said bluntly.

"WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLYER?! I'M MISSING IT!!!"

"You where exhausted."

"Ok, I'm all better now so I'm going, you wanna come, Vegeta?"

"I have no desire to." he stated and began to walk off before I grabbed his arm.

"Come on, PLEASE?!?!" I gave him the cutest puppy face I could manege with out having my bros puke in disgust.

Matt ran up and said, "He was already there, so stop bugging him with your stupid obsession... OW!"

I smacked him upside the head. "Zip it!"

"Your lucky that you've been training and I haven't..."

"Nan de mo, please, Vegeta?!"

He rolled his eyes reluctantly and replied. "Fine." "OH JOY!!!! Come on!" I motioned for everyone to follow me, but BOB stayed

behind.

"what's your problem?" Shon yelled.

"There was this guy there with a pet named BOB, HE TOOK MY NAME!!!"

"That's not even your real name, and Vegeta has an actual twin of him now, so shut up and let's go!!!"

I was going to ask Vegeta about that when I got a message:

"Err announcement! Err I know every time I do this I have to lay down the rules and yadda yadda, this time it's more like news of evil author versions of us, everyone who has the ability to wish will have an evil double of themselves trying to take over so um yah." end message.

"Well worded, huh?" Said Matt, and I hit him again.

"Your brothers are weird for sayians." Vegeta stated.

"Well, Kakarotto is weird."

"Good point"

I sighed in defeat as I remembered that I still had wishing powers since I came in so late four months ago, and Matt, Shon, and BOB had powers too...

"...so, there's going to be doubles of all four of us," I finished explaining to everyone.

"I have wishing powers, maybe I can change his pet's name..."

"SHUT UP BOB!!!" everyone yelled, and BOB was quiet.

"Well, might as well go to the party and have some fun," Shon sighed and flew off with Matt and an unusually quiet BOB.

"Vegeta?" I asked.

"Um?"

"When my evil double pops up, will you be able to tell which is the real me?"

He smirked and lightly touched his hand on my cheek and replied, "Don't worry, I will be able to tell." He then started to catch up to the others, and I was blushing furiously as I followed him.

"I hope your right Vegeta," I thought.

*****

*Stina-Chan*

"So where do you think we are Sayuri?" Stina asked packing away her belongings into her bag.

"Looks like we're in a forest." Sayuri answered leaning against a tree waiting for Stina to finish packing. She relaxed as she looked at her poor tail, remembering how it became injured…

*flashback*

"SWEEEEET, I'm a sayajin!"

"So you are…" Stina shrugged not looking surprised at Sayuri's red tail then at her own fox-like silver tail tipped with black.

"And I must be a fire-fox like my alter ego." Stina said petting her tail.

"Check it, I'm the legendary red sayajin," Sayuri wiggled her red tail around.

"Yes Sayuri, and I'm a the legendary dipstick, now let's hurry up here, I want to get going before nightfall." Stina said sarcastically grabbing Sayuri's tail.

*end flashback*

"Well I think I figured that much out already," Stina said looking at all the trees around them.

"Hey we could fly," Sayuri said walking over to Stina who was hoisting her bag onto her shoulder, "Up, up and away!"

Sayuri stood on her tiptoes with her arms in the air, "Hey, what gives, why aren't I flying?"

"Cuz you haven't learned," Stina sighed, "looks like we're walking."

"Drat," Sayuri said looking up at the sky while walking, "you did this to me didn't you! You evil, evil green man!"

With that the two headed into the trees…

"Mesa soooo hungry," Stina moaned clutching her stomach.

"Me too," Sayuri whimpered back.

"What's that I smell?" Stina sniffed the air, "smells like meat."

Sayuri nodded sniffing the air, "yep it's meat."

"Which direction do you suppose?" Stina looked around at all the trees.

"Ummmm…." Sayuri turned a full circle then stopped snapping her eyes open, "that way!"

Stina shrugged, "lead on Sayuri."

* 10 long minutes later * ^_^

"Gah," Stina sighed exasperated, "FOOD WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"HEY!" Sayuri called back, "I found it!"

"WHERE!?" Stina ran passed and found the large bbq, then picking up a piece of meat and shoving it in her mouth she laughed, "food, ahha, food... mmmmmm."

Sayuri launched herself at the table grabbing meat slabs and sitting down next to Stina on the ground.

*****

*J'dee*

It was pretty cheap of Trey to make the wish like that. When it looked like Bulma and Vegeta weren't leaving the party and he didn't really want to leave either he just wished for all the Dragonball to be where he was. Weird enough they came and we exited the party pretty much as soon as he told me.

The time was quick It had only been a few hours since Toby had sacrificed his life and I hoped against every hope I had that his death hadn't began the start of the negative chain reaction.

"So what is it they say to summon the green guy?" Trey questioned me.

I shrugged. "Beats me I can never remember I didn't really start watching until the Namek and even then I missed the episode Popo wished on the earth dragonballs."

"Oh ya didn't miss much just Vegeta's revival." Trey shrugged and looked at the dragonballs.

"A-yo lizard, git yo ass out here now and grant us these wishes bitch."

I slapped my forehead. That so wasn't the correct way to summon the eternal dragon.

*****

"Your wish can not be granted…"

The words stung me so strongly and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"What?! WHY NOT?!" I shouted angrily at the dragon.

He looked down on me in anger and I kept my gaze he may have been a big lizard but he didn't scare me.

"You wish will cause negative repercussions…"

Trey looked at me. "But you can still make wishes right?"

"Of course."

"Yo can I wish for myself to be like I dun know Marron's age?"

I grabbed Trey round the throat and began to strangle him much like Homer Simpson to Bart.

"Will you cut that out!" I shouted at him.

Trey replied with a gargle and I let his throat go and I looked up at the dragon. "If I can't wish Toby back can I at least wish for you to give me knowledge on how I can wish him back?" I questioned.

"You can."

"And...."

"Your wish is granted…"

"Yo can we do a Yamcha and wish to be filthy rich?"

"I thought you didn't like Yamcha?"

"Well no I hate the guy but that idea was pretty cool."

"You have author powers for that."

"Oh yeah never mind then."

"What is your second wish?" I could tell the dragon was getting impatient.

"Fine I wish for the Dragonballs to remain inactive to prevent any further negative actions upon this world until the main negative causes are defeated..."

The dragon looked at me and he nodded. "Your wish is granted."

With that the dragon departed for obviously a while, the seven rocks separating and flying off in to the different parts of the globe.

"Why on earth did you do that?" Trey asked me.

"With no Dragonballs there will be no more negative wishes used. Us authors can use our wishes for that. But wisely from now on." I explained. "Why have dragonballs when we have that wishing power that is so much stronger than the limit of the dragonballs?"

Trey nodded. "You could wish Tobias back that way then."

I slapped my forehead. "Boy I don't have author powers."

"Oh yeah I forgot."

I looked round. "Anyway it's only until the main negative fellow is defeated when the negative have been defeated the dragonballs will become active then I'll get you to use your author powers to wish Toby back."

"Why would I want to do that? He's another psycho Vegeta. I don't see why you like him anyway. You're a Yamcha fan not a Vegeta fan."

I raised an eyebrow. "Look I have my reasons… I'll let you know when I know them too."

Trey sighed. "You've been watching those sappy chick flicks again haven't you?"

"Sure Sleepy Hollow is a chick flick… It's romantic in the sense that the Hessian bites the bad chick's tongue off in an all blood consuming kiss and drags her off to hell… yep that's sappy."

Trey curled his nose up at me. "Your one sick bitch."

*****

Trey had headed back to the party and I had gone home. I was told that I had to rest. I sat up in bed instead just staring at the blank wall opposite myself at the crème colored wall. It was strange how the mind remembered things just from a color, or by staring at a wall. Walls had been my own companions for a larger part of my life, I'd feared having couches near walls, either or on their own I was fine. I got claustrophobic triggered easy just by couches and walls. My insanity began when I had been punished my father had shoved me behind a couch when I was little and he'd pushed it so close to the wall that I couldn't move very well behind it and if I made any protest whimper or cry he'd push it closer tot eh wall squashing me. All because I was angry at being lied to by my mother. I'd walked in on her and another man and instantly freaked out I was so angry I went in to a state of depression and I thought it was not fair everyone else was so happy and I was so messed up. So at a family gathering I'd brought a book along with me and instantly told the other kids that Santa was dead and showed them the visual proof. My grandmother had told my father of it and there and then I'd gone insane behind that couch until I learned that it was out of reach of harm and I used it for a hiding place. A punishment corner turned in to the perfect hiding spot, my father never knew better. I'd managed to escape many beating behind that couch just staring at that wall watching the shadows and making up happy stories where someone would come save me and tell me I was adopted and that my father wasn't my real father and that my mother had cheated on my dad and I had a better father, a kind father, someone who cared and didn't punish me every day, for trivial things like sibling arguments.

Boy had his own memories of the rough times. He was about seven and he'd found dad's hidden stash of condoms and boy being boy took one to school and someone had narked on him. The teacher had been so mad at him and told him to tell his parents before 4pm when he called home.

When the teacher called home, boy wanted him to wait half an hour till mum got home but the teacher had refused so crying boy had handed the phone over to our dad and then bolted like anything and hid. Dad had found him though and for some reason boy could never remember what happened next. It must have been so scary for him. It wasn't a pleasant time our childhood.

I understood why Trey wanted me to rest, he was concerned about me. Boy was like that, we watched out for each other. I'd been in so many relationships looking for that proper male figure in my life and it'd vanished, every guy I dated had some aspect of my father in him, every single one. I found myself fearing men not long after that running from them. Until Gohan and this world. Gohan had stopped me from running until I returned I realised I had returned to this world weaker and as I was in the real world, afraid. I flopped back on the bed and stared at the ceiling I would find a way to get Toby back he was probably one in the few that I had learned to trust. Trust it was an odd word. Like love. I frowned at that. I trusted him did that meant I felt more than I was letting on as well? He fought for me and protected me and rolling over in the bed and staring at the wall I got the oddest feeling in the centre of my stomach that I actually was beginning to feel something more for him. It made me afraid and I mean really afraid.

*****

*Deathdroid*

What a great party! Too bad I got caught drinking the punch so I had to wish myself older! Damn main characters!! So, I am now 18. I was feeling great, dancing to the music and just enjoying myself. I never had a chance to do this without being insulted by people. I was happy here. It seemed so strange, but I felt I was home.

The song had just finished. I was getting ready to dance again, but then I saw her - a girl who was sitting alone. I don't know what drove me to, but I went up to her and sat down beside her.

"So.. some party yeah?" I was rubbish at introductions, especially to young women since I haven't really asked anyone out before, and this wasn't even that! "You seem kinda lonely here."

"I, I don't know why I came, or why I was even invited" said the girl. She sounded quite sad, even though she was at a party. "I used to be friends with Goten, but since he went out with someone called Empress or something, I was forgotten like a rock." I couldn't believe what had happened to her, it sounds like she got the short end of the stick. I still wasn't good at talking to women, but I was willing to try.

"So, why did you choose to come tonight?" I was surprised at myself at such a question.

"Well.. I came to see if I could work things out, but I could not so I won't be seeing him again I suppose.." she was truly sad at this, she had obviously liked, even loved Goten but he had brushed her aside. I decided, to my surprise that I would try to be nice to her.

"So.. would you like to dance?" I asked nervously. My god, who's controlling me, me or someone inside me?

"Pardon?" she asked quietly.

"I.. I said would you like to dance?" I asked again. I was almost ready to start sweating, cause I had never asked a girl this before.

"I, I would love to" she said softly. We both got up together for the next dance.

"Alright ladies and Gents, this song is for the couples in the room" The DJ announced. We both blushed a little, cause we knew we'd get a few stares if we were unlucky. We got onto the dancing floor, and I was to say a little nervous. She looked very calm. The song began..

I somehow danced, even though I never thought I was before. I guess I was just kidding myself back then. I couldn't tell what song it, but it was slow, slow and beautiful. I gazed up at her face, relying on my feet to keep going without me looking at them. I gazed into her eyes, and realized how beautiful they looked. I saw how truly beautiful she looked, but I never went up to her because of it. I felt light in the head, and my belly was churning. I was unsure if it was because of the punch, or was it? Was I in love? Was I truly in love for the first time in my short life?

"By the way, I'm Paris" she said quietly.

"I, I'm Duraham." I said softly. I felt entranced, not by her beauty, but by just her.

"You're a nice person" she whispered. I nearly choked with those words. Good thing I didn't.

"So, so are you." I said. She didn't look nervous, she looked glad.

***

The song had ended, and we sat back down at the same table, I had grabbed 2 cups of punch for us. She looked happier than she did earlier. I gave her the punch.

"So, what made you come up to me?" she asked. I wasn't sure how to say it, cause she might not believe me. I was going to try anyway..

"I just saw you by yourself, and I came over to see why you were you were upset."

"Is that true?"

"Yes. I have no reason to lie to you." I said softly.

"I know.." she said. I could somehow see it in her eyes that she believed me. "I just haven't had anyone who was nice to me just because of the person I was before I met Goten, but when he went with that other girl.." I could see in her eyes, the burning embers of pain that I could see, but I had no idea why, though I never questioned it.

"Will you?" she spoke softly.

"Will I what?" I said back.

"Will you hold me?" she said quietly.

I was a little shocked at this, but I did what she asked. I wrapped my arms around her, and then she cried into my shoulder. She had truly loved Goten, now that he had left her she had no one else. I stroked her hair, to try and comfort her. I sat with her for the rest of the time we stayed at the party..

***

We left the party after a short while, we went for a little walk in the starlight, past the forest. We only walked a short way until we came to a small clearing where we sat down.

"I've never seen the stars with anyone else with Goten" she spoke softly and slowly. She was still sad but she had a new light in her eyes, like something had rekindled a fire in her eyes.

"I've never seen the stars from here" I said. "They're beautiful, aren't they?"

"Yes.. Duraham?"

"Yes?"

"I.. I love you." 3 words went through my head several times just then, OHMYGODOHMYGOD!! But for some reason, they died away as nonsense. I was about to answer her, but then she kissed me on the lips. I blushed lightly, and so did she.

"I knew what you were going to say." she said. She then kissed me again, for longer this time, more passionately. "Would you like to dance?"

"But there's no music."

"We'll make our own.." We started to dance, quite a slow step. We danced and then the notes of song came from her and me..

(note: italics = Paris, bold = me, bold and italics = both)


Moon of the ancients aloft in the night
Shining on lovers with soft silver light
I can not find her but maybe you can
When will I see her again



Stars in the heavens, ancient and wise
You see so much from your homes in the skies
You see so clearly what's hidden from me
Show me, oh where can he be?



Starlight and Moonlight, I know you know
All that occurs in the regions below
You hold the answer so high up above
Show me the way to my love



Moon, lovely mistress of passion and bliss
You know the magic that sealed in a kiss
I'll never find him by harsh light of day
Moon won't you show me the way


Stars I beseech you, oh please hear my pleas,
Can't you see that I'm begging, I'm on bended knees
You know the answer, why keep it from me
Show me oh where can she be


Starlight and Moonlight, I know you know
All that occurs in the regions below
You hold the answer so high up above
Show me the way to my love


Starlight and moonlight so little I ask
Two hearts to be joined, is that too great a task
If any can do it, then you can I know
Show me the place I must go
Starlight and moonlight see how I yearn
My hearts near to breaking, no where else to turn
So much more important than fortunes or tide
Bring my true love to my side


Starlight and Moonlight, I know you know
All that occurs in the regions below
You hold the answer so high up above
Show me the way to my love...

We finished dancing. I felt such a way as I had never had before..

"So.." I said. "What now?"

"I go with you to where you're staying?"

"Alright then, let me just grab Bob and I'll drop him off on the way."

"Ok."

I took off carrying her and Bob. I dropped Bob off at his cave and we headed for my new house. We stayed up for the rest of the night talking, until we just drifted off to sleep..

***

I can't believe I stayed up so late last night. At least I don't have a hangover from the punch at the party. I looked around the room, definitely needs a lick of paint. I turned to see Paris sleeping beside where I was. She looked so peaceful sleeping there, so I left her to make some breakfast...

[I do not know the writer of the song, so if he sees this I'm sorry cause there was no e-mail address or anything]

*****

*Mysterious Author*

I smirked to myself as the old woman motioned to a nearby man. He pulled the bag from his side and dumped the contents on the table. They shined and gleamed as I picked one up. Rare red ruby diamonds. Each easily worth three hundred thousand on the black market. I nodded to myself. Yes, they were real, I could feel the texture, and it was just right.

"Excellent. This bag is more than enough for my compensation. Now where is this, J'dee, that you want me to kill?" I asked.

"In a world where a great number of my children where sucked in with her. All of them have been killed there, we believe by a friend of hers. Perhaps, maybe even her lover. If that is the case, I want his head as well." she said. The man next to her nodded, and I smiled.

"Very well, but where is this world?" I asked.

"It is another dimension called Dragonball."

============

I had successfully punctured the fracture of the dimensions thanks to that old woman. She had stated that I was to succeed, because I would be receiving no help. I understood the message. If I failed, no one else would be coming after her. I smirked to myself. Well, then I would not fail.

It had been very interesting upon first entering this world. I was asked what I would like to be. I smirked even more. It had even asked my host. Well I had answered for my host and myself. The first point of order was to obtain a new host body, while this one would be under the control of one of my eggs. I had appeared in a large parked, in a city called, West City. I spied a young female, about the same age as my current male host. I walked over to her and smiled. She smiled back and I couldn't help but be pleased. Apparently my host was attractive in this world as well.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, "you can help me." I pounced on her, opening my host's mouth wide, and making it clamp over hers. I laid the egg, and used the last of my control to pin her arms to her side. After all, I didn't want her to bat my old host away as I forced myself into her. If I left the body, my entry into her would be far more..............violent.

I forced myself out of my old host; my egg taking charge of it's new home. It would soon grow into a perfect replica of me, but it would obey my commands, even killing itself when it was no longer needed, it and its host. I forced myself into her mouth, feeling her tongue, and down her throat past her tonsils. I burst threw her esophageus, flooding her body with my cells and toxins. I felt her convulse, as if in orgasm, since my toxins produced feelings of pleasure. I pushed my way up into her brain, gently squirming, flattening, and connecting to her brain. I absorbed her knowledge and memories, adding them to the millions that had come before her. My cells instantly healed the damage done to her body by my merging.

When my merging was done, I sent a message to my egg to release my new host. It did so willingly, and stood before me, smiling with its host. I smiled back and beckoned with my new hand.

"Come," I said, tossing my new red hair, "there is much to be done. Eggs to make, people to enslave, and a woman to destroy."

*****

To Be Continued…

R & R dude and dudettes…. *grins*