Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter Eleven ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deathdroid

Title: The Return - Kotahitanga (ANBM2)

Author/s: Deathdroid, Tobias / Mabelle / Lady Youko / J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Authors Note: Merry X-mas and a happy new year and all those other holiday's celebrated round this time… This is the start of the X-mas chapter… I'm still house sitting so I will only be able to update when I have enough pieces and I won't have them very well beta'ed until I can get home every so often… Well I got my x-mas pressies… must say it was a nice little score lol and I would list 'em al but I can't be buggered… I just saw part of the latest eps of DBZ of Evil Buu (I think it's him) with his battle with Gotenks *sweatdrops* remind me never to pick anyone to fuse with if the result is going to be that arrogant…

*Deathdroid*

Breakfast, breakfast... bacon for breakfast!! I heard Paris enter behind me while trying to remember how to cook.

"So, how is Paris this morning?" I asked her softly.

"I'm fine. What smells like burning?"

"I dunno... DAMN!!!" The toast has gone aflame! I pulled it out and threw the toast into the sink.

"Phew, that was close..."

"Can you cook?"

"Well, er... no, not really..."

"Fine, let me show you then." And that is what she did.

"Damn, You can cook, can't you?"

"When you've cooked lunch for a saiyan like Goten, it becomes second nature."

"Ah right. So, what you got planned today?"

"Well, today is Christmas eve..."

"WHAT?!" It's Christmas?! Oh damn, I haven't even bought anyone gifts!!

"So, you did know it was Christmas?" she asked politely.

"Quick, we're going shopping!" I said.

"But we've got no car or transport".

"I'll just carry it then. Come on, we're off." We took off as fast as possible to the nearest town, which took a while since Paris had to keep telling me the way. We got there in the end of it all though.

***

"Alright, I need to get something for S'rac, BananaGirl, J'dee, you, Vegeta, Goku, Chi-chi and Bulma. If I can remember anyone else I will get them something as well". At least I was organised for this.

"So, shall we split up, or stick together?"

"Stick together for the now, until I have to get yours."

"Get what?" asked a thing with a clawed hand. I nearly fell over with shock, Paris on the other hand screamed.

"Shh Paris, its only Bob." I quickly said to her.

"What is it?!"

"Its only Bob, he was with me last night."

"Oh, right."

"What are you two doing here anyway?" asked an inquisitive Bob.

"We're shopping for X-mas."

"What's X-mas?"

"You don't know what X-mas is?"

"No."

"Okay then, I wish Bob knew what Christmas means."

"Ooooooooh, so that is what Chrissymas is! When do we get the sherry?"

"Soon Bob. We'll be a while so why don't you go do what you do."

"Sure thing, like I've got anything better to do."

"Fine then, goodbye." He was gone in a flash.

"So.." asked Paris, "when did you meet him?"

"Well, I did summon him up when I got here, but he needs a bit more training.."

"Erm, isn't that a bad thing for the people here?"

"nah, he won't kill anyone, I hope. Lets get the shopping then."

***

"So, I've got fancy shoes for J'dee, several CD's for Banana, a batch of bananas for Quorky and Banana, A grow your own carrots set for Goku, a brand new non-stick frying pan for Chi-chi, for Vegeta, a dark red spandex... For Bulma a new mobile so she doesn't have to borrow Videl's... and yours Paris, but I won't want to ruin it for you."

"That's good of you, Goten just bought me something and didn't wrap it or wait until Christmas. He was still a young boy at heart really..."

"He always was, and might always be, just like his father.. C'mon, we better get back and wrap all these gifts, then find a way to deliver them to everyone.

***

"Well, we got them all wrapped" said Paris, who was tired from wrapping all the gifts, "But how do we deliver them to everyone?"

"Well, that's simple, I'll go around everywhere and drop off the parcels."

"But it's like 7pm at night!"

"It'll only take about 2 hours. Do you want to stay here tonight?"

"Okay then, don't be too long though."

"I won't."

"take care my love" she whispered as I took off, I didn't hear her though as I left.

***

"Okay, I've dropped off J'dee's parcel, but there was nobody home. Goku and Chi-chi's have been delivered, now to drop off the presents for everyone at capsule corp." I looked at my watch. 7.50 already? I thought it might take a bit longer than that. I flew into the dark passage only to hear someone moving about.

"What are you doing?" I asked out loud. I could hear the person was startled.

"Bloody hell, Puglins, you gave me a heart-attack!" She said. It was only BananaGirl.

"You look…interesting." I said, as I eyed her up and down. She was all kitted out in black.

"Shhhh!" She hissed.

"It's only 8:00pm, why are you shushing me?" I asked, curiously.

"Oh…it feels like I've been waiting a decade!" She explained.

"Waiting for what?"

"Seduction." She said huskily, smirking.

"Excuse me?" I demanded, taking several steps backwards in case she was thinking of trying it with me.

"Vegeta, dude, I'm talking about Vegeta."

"Oh, yeah, I knew that." I said. "There's a rumour going around that you've switched to Goku. Ow!" Damn, I shouldn't have said that..

"Serves you right for spreading such lies!" She hissed.

"It was your muse!" I muttered, rubbing my arm. Anything to avoid death as I always say.

"That Bulma-loving hippy is dead." She threatened between clenched teeth.

"Quorky's a hippy?" I asked in surprise.

"No, it just fitted in nicely. Well, nice talking to you, gotta go. Seducing to do."

"It's a hard life." I said sarcastically. "Good luck."

"Thanks!" She called over my shoulder as she ran down the stairs. Well, I don't think it's going to work.

~You should have taken her for yourself you idiot!~

"What? Who's there?"

"I'm here you fool! I am the evil half!!"

"Er... what evil half?"

"The one that J'dee went on about you idiot!!"

"Oh, that one." Damn it, it just had to still had to be a part of me just now.

"I CAN HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS YOU IDIOT!!" It yelled.

"Look, I can appreciate the humour of the smeagol/gollum from TTT, but get THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD BEFORE I DECIDE TO FORCE YOU OUT!!"

"Alright, alright.. No sense of humour with some people these days.." The thing muttered. A black mist erupted from my mouth and nose, and formed into an almost mirror image of myself, it just had a deep red colour hair, but the strange thing is, it did not look like it had formed a gender yet. Weird. Straight after I thought that it just faded from view.

"That was weird."

***

"Paris, I'm back.. woah..." That was all I could say when I got back. She had done up the house in a very Christmassy way, and its looked very nice."

"So, how do you like it?" asked Paris, who was sitting on the couch.

"Its very beautiful, like you.." I said. "would you like a drink?" I asked.

***

Morning. Its morning. What happened last night? We both settled for a drink, then I noticed we were both going tipsy, but then the rests a blur... I turned round to the other side of the bad, nope, no Paris. At least the worst thing that can happen when someone gets drunk didn't happen. I looked down.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!"

"Marc, what happened..?" Paris walked in, she looked like she had been a little over on drink as well.

She screamed.

***

"How did this happen??!!" I asked, How did what had happened happen to me?

"Well, I think it might of happened last night. I don't remember anything about it though."

"Well, neither do I, but I'm going to wish it away. I wish to be restored to normal."

Nothing happened.

"Ah shit..."

"Don't worry, we'll find a way to help you. You just need to have patience.."

"yes, you're right.. I'm sure the others might try and help as well."

Just then, Gohan entered the house. Oh shit.

"Hello Duraham, I was just wondering if I... WTH??!! Paris, seen Duraham?" Damn, I was hoping no one would find appear here yet.

"No I haven't.." said Paris. She was trying to cover up for me, how nice of her..

"Hello beauty, have you seen Duraham about?"

"Well as a matter of fact I have, take a closer look!! Oh, and did you forget that you're MARRIED?!" I was annoyed, he was talking to me and thought I was someone else!!

"DURAHAM??!! Is that you?"

"Yes, it it..." I was embarrassed a lot.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET TURNED INTO A WOMAN??!!"

***

"Now, its time I begin my ultimate plan that my other side would not dare to do!!" The evil copy was at work. He had become very efficient with the wishing thing.

"Now, my elite metallix force, with the power of each emerald inside you, and the master emerald in the leader, we shall prepare to do stuff!!"

"We obey."

*****

*Tobias / Mabelle / Lady Youko / J'dee*

I smiled as I watched the kids tear into the Christmas presents laughing as Liana and Alex held up their new gis I had made them. The two outfits were almost identical except that Liana's bottom part was a skirt and Alex's bottom part was the usual gi pant.

"Those are for FORMAL sparing. I think this year you two can compete in actual competitions, I trust you not to hurt others now," I said the two of them smiled as they put them down and returned to the toys. I began to regret letting Gohan do the toy shopping after the first of the electronic toys began their noise making. There was a knock at the door and I sighed as I got up.

"I'll get it," I said as Gohan helped Gokin open a baby gym…reinforced by Bulma for infant Saiyans.

"I'll get the coffee after this one," Gohan said and I laughed as I opened the door to see Tobias…with lots of presents.

*****

"Ugh, not another one." Mabelle muttered as Tobias grinned and walked in with presents for everyone.

"I just stopped by to see Liana, and drop these off," he said. He placed the presents next to the pile of already torn open boxes, and wrapping paper. He could hear shouts of joy and laughter as loud toys wheeled and beeped. He gave Mabelle a look, as she sighed and put a hand to her forehead.

"Please don't tell me you brought more toys," she moaned and Tobias grinned.

"No, I actually didn't. I spent most of the actual toy shopping on Iczer," he said.

"Who?" She asked, giving him a look. Tobias grinned.

"I promise to tell you, after the holidays. We just got back," he said.

*****

I nodded to Gohan and he got up and headed to the kitchen. I watched Gokin slapping the box with his gym in it.

"Well, I'll be sure to hear this… Iczer huh…." I got lost in thought… Iczer sounded an awful lot like ICER. My eyebrows knitted together as I thought about it. What DID ever happed to Lady Icer…I didn't know…was…was it possible. I looked at Tobias as the kids ran in.

*****

"Uncle Toby!" Liana cried leaping into his arms. Tobias laughed and smiled again. He had always loved the holidays. He gave her a hug and set her down, ruffling Alex's hair, who stood next to them. Gokin babbled and crawled speedily towards them.

"Hey kiddos. I have some presents from me. Santa asked me to get the for you." Tobias said, the older two cheered. Pan walked into the room and gave him a dirty look. He smiled at her.

"Tobias." she said, and Mabelle looked at her and then Tobias. Tobias waved his hand, dismissing it. Mabelle sighed and shrugged. He sat down on the floor and the kids rushed him. Gohan stumbled over a few toy cars that Alex had dropped carrying two cups of coffee, he gave Mabelle one and then sipped his own. He grunted at Tobias and then plopped onto the couch. Mabelle laughed as she rubbed his shoulder and nodded to Tobias to continue. Tobias handed each of the kids two boxes, except for Gokin, who he gave one round, huge object. They tore into them and Tobias laughed at their puzzled looks. Gohan and Mabelle, on the other hand, perked up a bit.

"What are they?" Liana asked, fingering the box. Tobias grinned and opened it pulling out four books.

"Books?" Alex said, skeptically. From the tone it sounded like he wanted to blast them.

"Not just any books. The Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings." Tobias said. Liana sighed and crossed her arms.

"They don't look fun." she sulked.

"Liana Son!" Mabelle scolded, but Tobias just laughed.

"I'll make you a deal, you give the first book, the Hobbit, one hour. Have your mommy or daddy read them to you. I guarantee you'll like them. Do that and I'll bring my son over and I'll help all of you with your second presents," he said. They abandoned the books and tore into the second presents which were all clothing boxes. They pulled them out to reveal tiny set of Saiyan armor. Mabelle and Gohan smirked and looked at him.

"Training clothes!" Alex cried, struggling to pull his on already. Mabelle stopped him half-heartedly.

"Not now dear, maybe later." she said, giving Tobias a look. He smirked.

*****

I wondered…. where DID he find that armor, and I was no fool, the Royal insignia was on the breast of each armor. Only Vegeta would be allowed to put that mark on that armor. I had talked with the Prince a few times while visiting with Kakuna; he was still very strict with the laws that he held the most dear. The Royal insignia was one of his greatest prides.

"Ooooo, Mommy can we use this all the time?" Liana asked and I looked at her and the armor.

"Of course, but the ones I made are for special occasions, so you can rough this up as much as you like but be careful about the armor, Grand-father Vegeta would be very displeased to see you damage it," I said and Tobias looked at me with some shock. So, he didn't think I knew anything about the Prince. I knew a lot more than I let on, however, I did like the armor, hell I had one of my own for when Kakuna and I went up against Vegeta and Goku at the biannual get togethers. "Grand-father Vegeta went to a lot of trouble to make sure those were nice." Tobias' eyes were incredibly wide and I smirked at him.

"Grand-father Vegeta?" he asked with a look, there was something about that look…like he respected Vegeta greatly. I nodded.

"You forget, I'm best friends with Kakuna, and she's the cousin of Vegeta," I smiled as I looked at the armor. "We all have some armor like this, but these are very fine, especially with the insignia of the Elites on it like that." Gohan wasn't really paying attention, he was busy helping Gokin open his last present.

"So you do know about that," Tobias said with a smirk and I nodded.

"One thing I learned quickly with Vegeta was…get to know him…he respects you more," I said and I took the empty coffee cups into the kitchen.

*****

"Thanks for the ball for Gokin. It'll keep him busy with the toys on the inside of it. It's quiet too." Gohan said. Tobias nodded, and glanced at his watch. It was almost ten, they should be waking up soon...........

"I have to go, but give me a sec, would you?" he said, nodding to Pan. Gohan frowned but then nodded. He walked off as Tobias walked over to Pan. He handed her an envelope. She glared at him.

"Here, it's for you." he said. She snatched it and tore it open. Her eyes widened, and she looked at him.

"These are tickets to the Wham Bam concert! But they sold out two months ago, how-?" she said. Tobias smirked.

"I have my ways." he said, remembering to let the guy out of the well he locked him in yesterday after "persuading" him to sell him the tickets for three times their value. "There should be enough tickets there for you, Bra, and a bunch of your friends."

"But why?" she asked. Tobias nodded to inside.

"I hurt you Mom, so I hurt you. I want to apologize to all of you, not just her," he said. Pan looked at him, and smiled.

"Thank you," she said, and Tobias looked towards home.

"I better get going, my son'll be getting up soon. Tell your Mom, we'll stop by some time next week to train with everyone." he said, and Pan waved.

"I will!" she shouted.

******

"THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!" Pan screamed as she ran into the house and I shook my head. He really shouldn't have…. whatever he did. I smiled as I sat there watching Gohan, Gokin, Alex, and Liana fool around in the toys, wrapping paper, and boxes around the tree. I sighed as I looked out of the window as a light snow began to fall. Iczer…. Lady Icer…. his son…. he had dropped one too many hints. Lady Icer would most likely name a child Iczer…that made sense. A trip…. we…. hmmm had to have been more than one…. I hadn't felt J'dee…. definitely and Trey would be sure to follow them. So they went somewhere and encountered Lady Icer…perhaps she persuaded them to take her son…. his son…their son…. Iczer… I rubbed my forehead as I thought. Lady Icer was pregnant with Tobias' son, that means she hadn't left the DBZ universe…. that would mean she was here…my eyes widened as the pieces fell into place. Frieza, Cooler, and King Cold had vanished; they must have taken Lady Icer with them. THAT was why she would want them to take her son…. that poor creature. I sighed as I looked at my family; I had suffered a much kinder fate than she….

*****

I yawned as I felt Iczer shaking my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see him staring out the window in wonder. I looked out and smiled as I watched the snowfall.

"Mommy! Mommy! What's that?!" Iczer cried as he continued to shake me and I chuckled as I sat up and he stared at me.

"That's snow," I chuckled as I looked out at the large snowflakes that passed my window.

"Wow, it's so pretty!" Iczer said as he stared at it and I slowly got dressed as I heard the door open downstairs. I yawned again, Tsiru-jinn breeding cycle for females started with the first few weeks of pregnancy being lethargic.

*****

When I woke up on the morning of Christmas I had felt what I normally felt. It was just another day an sitting up I saw the white flakes of snow outside the window.

"What th-" I paused and rubbed my eyes getting out of bed I opened the window.

"A-yo this is so weird." I looked at Trey as he stood there staring at me his hair with snow through it. I knew he'd obviously wandered outside to do what he did in winter time when it snowed. Eat it.

I scratched my neck confused.

"I don't ever remember a white Christmas." Trey remarked racking his brain.

I nodded. "I do… I've only had one and I was only a little girl then, every other year I'd drag those deck chairs out and bath in the summer sun."

"Don't I know it. You and your damn rooster guard patrol keeping me from entering the backyard." Trey grumbled.

"Lets go downstairs."

"What and be disappointed. You know what Christmas is like for us, we get hardly anything." Trey stretched. It seemed he was still partly tired. I didn't blame him.

*****

"Merry Christmas!" Tobias cried as a weary Iczer and Icer stumbled out of their room. Iczer blinked and looked at Icer.

"What's Christmas Mommy?" he said, and she bit her lip. Tobias kneeled down and ruffled the boy's hair.

"Christmas is an Earth holiday which people that care for each other exchange gifts and spend the day with them." he said and pointed to the tree he had decorated. Iczer turned and gasped. It had a huge star on top, hundreds of lights, and dozens of ornaments. present where literally stacked all around the bottom.

"Those are for you, from Santa." Tobias said. Iczer looked at Icer who smiled and began to explain who Santa was.

*****

When I arrived in the lounge I just fell on to the couch and blinked seeing gifts under the tree. I then did a double take. A Christmas tree. Trey gave me a side-long glance.

"Reminds me of back home how mum would have the tree up a day before Christmas and then it reminded up until February because we never got round to taking it down.

"I swear if there are any scorched almonds in any of those packets I'm going to walk out in to the snow and bury myself in it."

Lady Icer sat down on the other side of the couch. She must of felt so out of place being here. I looked down and Trey grinned. "Oooh yeah I don't have much money so here ya go." I saw the rolled up piece of paper he gave me and unrolled it. A sweatdrop formed on the side of my head.

"Uhhhh thanks… A Scooby Doo poster. It'll go with the movie and soundtrack I already have."

"Hey I wished for a nursery for Gabriel, for an even better present. And you can decorate it with these paints and stuff." I watched Trey drop cans of paint at my feet with other things.

"Uh wow." I looked at Icer she was still in that distant mode.

"Are you enjoying Christmas?" I asked. She just nodded. I didn't know what else to say.

"So what type of nursery theme are you going to make?" Trey asked smiling.

"Uhhhh okay who are you and what have you done with boy? You're an evil double right? He never gives me gifts or asks about themes for nursery's."

Trey chuckled. "Hey yo get in to the spirit. This is the best Christmas ever. It's the first one without dad!"

I then saw the light Trey was looking at it from. Dad used to never get us anything after he found out about our mother's affair. Before then we were spoiled rotten. Trey was a regular chibi Trunks back then. Fighting toys and just doing what he wanted when he wanted, only to make sure our dad didn't know.

"So it must be a relieve to be away from Kold and his family cronies right?" I asked Icer.

She just nodded again.

"Hey I finally customized Frieza of Budoukai, so he can go in to his final form. Man that guy's got some serious moves."

I nodded slowly. "Um kay…" I decided I would try to strike up a conversation with Icer anything was better than Trey stepping over the ice.

*****

I sat on the couch and watched as Iczer began to open the presents, J'dee was talking to me but I wasn't paying much attention and I was my usual anti-social self. I nodded here and there to give her the illusion I was paying attention as she rambled on. Iczer stared at the toys and the clothes with such joy that I felt tears welling in my eyes.

"Oh Mommy look!" Iczer cried and I stared at the Saiyan armor and I tried to act excited but my son was Tsiru too, like me…like his unborn sister. I shook my head as I placed my hand over my womb, letting my hair hide my face as I looked down. The daughter of Cooler was in my womb…should I let her grow and teach her as I had taught Iczer or should I dispose of her now before anyone knew she still lived.

*****

"Wow, what a great day, huh Mommy?" Iczer whisper as he began to drift off to sleep. His toys, clothes, and video games and systems where scattered about him. He was exhausted after playing most of the day. J'dee was changing Gabriel into some of his new clothes. Tobias was sparring with Trey, using his new weights. Trey was.................well Trey was trying not to get killed using his new weights. J'dee finished changing Gabriel and went over to her new DVD player.

"It sure was hun." she said, nuzzling the top of his head, as Tobias dragged a sore and bloody Trey to get a senzu. Tobias grinned at her and she grinned back.

"How about we watch a Christmas Story?" she asked. Iczer looked up.

"What's it about?" he asked, and Tobias came back into the room Trey following.

"It's about a boy named Ralphie," Tobias said, toweling his hair, "and his Christmas trying to get a present from Santa."

"Oh." Iczer said as they all sat on the couch to watch the movie.

******

I watched the movie with little interest, my attention more on how my son was slowly falling asleep in my arms and tail. I smiled as I curled around him, my eyes playing over his features even as Tobias' eyes moved over mine. He was looking at me strangely and not just me but me and J'dee. I sighed, he was in love with J'dee. He had no place in his heart for me. I yawned as I slowly curled around Iczer…falling asleep.

*****

I was never one for Christmas movies. I usually spent Christmas morning sleeping, or house sitting, every year from the age of sixteen when I was allowed to be left on my own. It was my own space a house where I could sit and do what I wanted when I wanted and that suited me just fine. I'd sit up in the lounge and just read books while having the stereo going. It was time and space I needed away from my father and my father's family.

I looked over to see Icer asleep along with Iczer and I looked at the TV screen. I felt somewhat safe now I could fall asleep in the lounge and not have that dreaded fear that my father would enter and completely beat me and Trey up for being up as long as we were. This is why I looked up to the Z characters a lot, they didn't spend their lives living in fear they had courage and they fought for what they believed in.

I felt a sadness at the memories. But at Christmas time I always did. It took a lot out of me. I never looked at Christmas the same way ever since I was fifteen and spending it in the safe house away from my father with my mother and Trey. That was not a way to spend Christmas. I saw Trey looking at me and I could tell he was thinking the same thing and he grinned grabbed my hand and dragged me in to the training room. I knew about his new weights but what I saw was a gymnastic training trampoline and I sweatdropped at the memory as Trey did a corny pose.

"No…"

"You need to smile sis. Watch this!!" He jumped on to the trampoline and I watched him as he did jumping round house kicks one after another after another, with more accuracy than I'd seen in a while and he stopped then frowned. "Damn it was always more spiny when ya young and doing that."

"Riiiiight! C'mon Green Ranger lets go." I grabbed him by the ear and pulled him out of the training room and back in to the lounge.

It was a good memory, Trey had seen me depressed on that Christmas at the safe house and being only a child and having the green might morphin' power ranger as an idol ran

Outside and on to the trampoline making me watch him make poor lousy attempts at the jumping spinning hook and round house kicks. He'd done like twenty in a row before falling over with a bounce on the trampoline dizzy as anything but loving the feeling of it. Kinda like when he was a baby and he used to pot a pot on his head and pretend he was an alien and end up walking in to walls. I looked at Gabriel who was sitting under the tree trying to reach a decoration, but it was out of his reach.

"Please don't you get influence by him." I said.

Trey grinned. "Hey Gabe man, check this out."

I watched as Trey rolled a fire truck past him. "Aunty Karmen used to give A.J fire trucks each Christmas." I smiled in memory.

Trey laughed. "Yep sure did he reach his twenty-second Christmas and he was still getting fire trucks… Karmen sure had a strange sense of humor."

"She was the only one of the few from the sixteen kids in dad's family I actually liked."

"Yeah there were what how many?"

"Four out of sixteen kids. That leaves twelve others who hate us."

"And a few of them are dead thanks to Tobias."

"Note the word a few. I got a feeling I haven't finished yet. But it's Christmas what can happen on Christmas?" I rested back in to the couch and let my eyes drift shut.

*****

Tobias was tucking in Iczer in his new room, his new bed, his everything. Tobias smiled and run his hand over his head, before kissing the top. Then he went back out to the living room to survey the damage. Trey was snoring on the floor, a toy fire truck under his back. Tobias smirked, deciding he would leave him there. After all a crink in his back wouldn't hurt, much. That just left Icer and J'dee.

Both women were sleeping on opposite ends of the couch snoring. Tobias was planning on staying, just for tonight, before going back to his place in the woods. Since Iczer had his old room, that meant he would have to take the couch, and that meant moving the ladies............

Tobias decided on J'dee first, before Tiger could wake her up. Gabriel was sleeping in her arms so he picked them both up, and carried them to her room. he gently took Gabe from her and set him in his crib. The boy gurgled and fell back to sleep. Tobias tucked J'dee in and left to get Icer.

It was all trouble, because as soon as he picked her up, she latched onto him, snuggling into his chest. Her tail wrapped tight around his chest and he had a hard time breathing. Her made it to J'dee's doorway before collapsing with exhaustion. Spotting the bed, he managed to get to it and fall on-top of it. All he wanted to do was rest for a bit but to his horror, Icer snuggled into one side and then J'dee into the other. Grumbling, he tried to free himself, without waking them but he was trapped. He snarled to himself and then yawned. Well, maybe he would get some sleep, wake before they did, and move Icer to her room, before anyone got up. He nodded to himself and fell into a deep sleep, one on either side of him.

*****

Don't forget to r & r and updates will be slowing down because I won't be at home over the holiday period I really have to learn to say no to this house sitting thing… but oh well two weeks of house sitting and nights away from BOY… gotta love it…

~J'dee