Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter Twelve ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Return (Ain't Nothing But Magick 2 - Kotahitanga)

Authors: Sailor Taichichi Vegeta, Mysterious, Eternity, Kattrina Vixen, Tobias / Mabelle / Lady Youko / S'rac / J'dee

Rating: NC-13-15

Genre: Interactive

Author's Note: Yes we're still going some pieces are long others are short, but we're still going… just vacation been so holidays and peeps were out of town, now vacation is over schools in so that makes it even harder… there's just no winning is there? Anywho this chappie is a whoper and I can't be bothered splitting it up. Thanks to Jeril for Betaing the first part and thanks to Toby for betaing the second part… and I did a beta somewhere in the middle..

BananaGirl wrote a Lemon piece and I'm eventually gunna start up a lemon part for this separate so it's a fairly clean fic… so I'll let you know when it's up I'm just waiting for more than one submission in the lemon section.

Disclaimer: I own the DBZ character you recognize… -.-v I wish… I don't own them… I own my characters and each Author owns his / her character, but none of us own any of the dbz characters… merchandise yes and more than likely most of us own at least one of them, but the actual characters, we all wish…

*****

*Sailor Taichichi Vegeta*

They went inside. Things were rather quiet.

"Where the jigoku is everybody?" said Taichichi to nobody in particular.

Morpheus yawned.

Taichichi walked around until she found Dr. Briefs' lab. It looked just like it did in the anime. An old man was seated at a computer, typing busily while a tiny black cat sat on his shoulder.

This is nuts, thought Taichichi. Everybody's real. Out loud she said, "Dr. Briefs?"

The old man turned around. "Oh, hello there," he said. "Are you another of Toran'kusu's friends? I'm afraid you'll have to come back later."

"Huh?"

"He had one girlfriend, then she left because she was from another dimension, or something like that, and the spell that brought her wore off. Then he had another one and the first one has recently returned with a whole bunch of friends, and she's MAD. It's so strange, it's almost like something off of one of those trash talk shows. Vegeta is angry because some of them like him too. One girl keeps calling him Skittles, and it just drives him crazy."

"All I caught from that was that Toran'kusu is a wanted man."

"It's true. The ladies love him. Especially the one from the other dimension."

"Darnit…I wish I knew what the jigoku was going on here…"

*poof*

Suddenly, it was like someone was speaking to her.

"You've been magically brought to the DBZ world by the spell of one J'dee. You happened to make a wish at the exact same time she and her friends travelled here, and since your wish was for a Chao, you now have Morpheus. Nobody is around because most of the other visitors are currently attending a party at the cave of Jeril Dragonsoul, which is to the west of where you are currently facing. -Oh, and it would be wise to leave off chasing Toran'kusu."

"Whoa! Freaky!"

"What happened?" asked Dr. Briefs.

"Didn't you hear somebody talking? A sort of explanation about wishes and stuff?"

"No. But don't pay it any mind. Plenty of weird stuff goes on around here, believe me." He went back to his typing.

Taichichi thought for a moment, then said, "I wish I had a lemon Danish."

*poof*

A lemon Danish appeared in her hand. She stared at it.

"Dr. Briefs?"

"Yes?"

"I wished for a lemon Danish, and it just appeared."

"You didn't wish for a poisoned one, did you?"

"No."

"Well, if it isn't poisoned, then you may as well eat it. The exact same thing happened last time we got visitors. All kinds of wishes coming true. You did come from the next dimension, didn't you?"

"Yeah," said Taichichi from around her Danish. "I was flushed down a toilet at my brother's dojo and wound up in Muten Roshi's aquatic front yard. -Hey, that was pretty good. I wish I had another one! Blueberry this time, though."

*poof*

This time she didn't waste any time stuffing it down her face.

* * *

"If you think you're too cool to boogie,

Boy oh boy have I got news for you,

Everybody here tonight must boogie,

Let me tell you, you are no exception to the rule!

So get on up on the floor,

'Cause we're gonna boogie oogie oogie 'til ya just can't boogie no more!

Boogie!

Boogie no more!

You can't boogie no more!

Boogie!

Boogie no more!

Listen to the music!"

The authoress known as Sailor Taichichi Vegeta was singing this song over her state-of-the-art sound system as she drove through the clouds in her brand spanking new convertible, which had four seats and was the color of green marble with platinum accents. Morpheus sipped milk from his gold-plated bottle (Taichichi insisted on gold plating and not solid gold because, like every other science nut, she knew gold was toxic) and tried to grab at a pair of octahedral diamond dice hanging from the rearview mirror. Suspended above the mirror was a golden halo, and the side mirrors were designed to look like large platinum wings. The license plate read "TAIDAI'EN," and the trunk was crammed full of Taichichi's spoils from the three malls she'd raided earlier that day after deciding she'd need a very large diversion from the lavender-haired Saiyajin.

(A/N: "Taidai'en" means "Big Big Money.")

Presently, she could see Jeril's cave below in the trees. She landed the car, grabbed Morpheus, and got out.

"This looks like it," she said. "I can see people!"

She came into the clearing in front of the cave. People were walking, talking, eating, drinking. Vegeta could be seen arguing with one girl who seemed to be infatuated with him. She probably is, thought Taichichi. And who could blame her? The Saiyajin no Ooji got some of the best genes I know of. Nearby, an intelligent-looking monkey was stuffing his face with various banana-flavored treats.

(A/N: Sorry BG! I just couldn't help it!)

Morpheus started to wiggle in Taichichi's arms. She put him down, then looked around.

"Let's see," she said. "Something's missing… Ooooh! I know! -Speaking of which, I'd better do this now before I forget. Okay! I wish for a list!"

*poof*

In a matter of seconds, Taichichi had drawn up a list of some things she'd pull off during her stay.

"That takes care of later…And now, I wish Raditzu was here with tons of great music!"

*poof*

In another few seconds, Son Gokuh's elder brother was present with everything from Dire Straits to Earth, Wind & Fire. Taichichi glomped him.

"Yay!" she cried. "I actually glomped somebody! I always wanted to glomp somebody! Hi, Raditzu!"

Raditzu looked at her, then at the scene around him, then groaned. "Oh, no…not this again…"

"What? Somebody wished you back last time this happened?"

"Yes, and it wasn't nice."

"Well, don't worry. I'll treat ya good!" She slapped him on the back. "Now, let's get things started. You're gonna be the DJ." She led him over to an out-of-the-way spot and helped to set everything up.

"Now, play something!"

Raditzu started to play * insert random slow song here. *

"No, no, no!" Taichichi went behind the table. "See? You're supposed to play the fast songs that people party to. Like this one…and this one…and this one here. Okay? Good. I'm gonna get a snack." She headed over to a table and started scoffing coffee cake.

"How's this one?" asked Raditzu.

Taichichi shrugged. "Start spinning it and let's find out."

A few seconds later, "Material Girl" came on.

"Yeah!" she said. "Now THAT'S the way to do it!"

She dropped the cake and started to dance.

"Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me

I think they're okay

If they don't give me proper credit

I just walk away!

They can beg and they can plead

But they can't see the light-

That's right!

'Cause the boy with the cold hard cash is always Mr. Right!"

"Everybody!" she called.

"'Cause we are living in a material world

And I am a material girl!

'Cause everybody's living in a material world

And I am a material girl!"

People left off what they were doing and started to watch.

"Some boys romance, some boys slow dance

That's all right with me

If they can't raise my interest

Then I have to let them be!

Some boys try and some boys lie

But I don't let them play-

No way!

Only boys who save their pennies make my rainy day!

'Cause everybody's living in a material world

And I am a material girl!

We are living in a material world

And I am a material girl!"

"Come on, people! Get on the floor!"

"A material…

A material…

A material…

A material world!

Living in a material world

Living in a material world

Living in a material world

Living in a material world!"

By this time, a couple of people had started to dance.

"Boys may come and boys may go

But that's all right, you see

Experience has made me rich

And now they're after me!

'Cause everybody's living in a material world

And I am a material girl

Ya know that we are living in a material world

And I am a material girl!"

(A/N: I don't own that song. It's by Madonna. I also don't own any songs by A Taste of Honey, Michael Jackson, Foxy or Stevie Wonder.)

When the song was over, Taichichi was greeted by a small amount of applause.

"Jii," she said. "I didn't know ya'll cared. Thank you, thank you!" Out of the corner of her mouth she hissed, "Raditzu! They love us. Play another one!"

Raditzu started to play "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough." Several more people joined in.

"Lovely is the feelin' now

Fever, temperature's risin' now

Power is the force, the vow

That makes it happen -it asks no questions why!

So get closer to my body now

Just love me 'til you don't know how!

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough!"

At this point, Taichichi began to do the moonwalk and not screw up at all. Whether it was the coffee cake or the thrill of being in the DBZ world or both that allowed her to do this, the world may never know.

"Touch me and I feel on fire

Ain't nothing like a love desire

I'm melting like hot candle wax

Sensation lovely where we're at!

So let love take us through the hours

I won't be complainin' 'cause this is love power!

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough!"

"Raditzu!" called Taichichi. "Get out here and party with the rest of us!"

Raditzu obeyed, but was rather stiff.

"No, that's not it," she told him. "Get loose and bounce. Yeah, that's it!"

"Hey, this is kind of fun!" said Raditzu.

"Of course it's fun, ya foo'. Why do you think everybody likes to do it?"

"I never thought about it…"

"Heartbreak enemy despise

Eternal love shines in my eyes

So let love take us through the hours

I won't be complainin' 'cause your love is all right, all right!

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough!"

"Raditzu! What are you doing?" asked Taichichi.

"I'm doing the robot!" replied the now-happy Saiyajin.

"Ah-hah! So you aren't completely in the dark in terms of throwing down!"

"Who said I was?"

"Lovely is the feeling now

I won't be complainin' -the force is love power!

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Keep on with the force don't stop

Don't stop 'til you get enough…"

Taichichi bowed as she took in the waves of appreciation. People were laughing and smiling.

"What was that last move you were doing?" asked Raditzu.

"The one where I moved my feet? That's the moonwalk."

"No, the one before that."

"Oh, that was the macarena. I know a real good song to do it to-" she started looking through the music until she found what she was looking for. "Here it is! Start spinning!"

"Music may ease and end all discretion
So we can get off
We keep under the sheets with two lovelys
So we can get off!

Said I hope that we get the promise, ladies
And make me get off
Take it from girls with our imagination
So we can get off!"

Raditzu got back onto the floor and started to wave his elbows.

"Raditzu, what are you doing now?" asked Taichichi.

"The macarena!"

"No, this is how you do the macarena." She demonstrated. "See?"

"Oh. Okay!"



"Call me up at your place, I can love you crazy
In the heat you will understand!
Danger and excitement, that's what makes a lady
Find out what she wants in a man!

To get off, to get off, to get off, to get off
To get off, to get off, to get off, to get, get off!"

Taichichi climbed up onto one of the tables.



"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oooooh!"

"What are you up there for?" asked Raditzu. "You're going to fall!"

"Don't worry," said Taichichi. "I won't be up here for long. Ahem… EVERYBODY FORM TWO ROWS AND LEAVE A SPACE DOWN THE CENTER! IT'S TIME TO TAKE THIS THING TO THE NEXT LEVEL!"

People turned to stare, then started to move as they realized what was about to happen.



"Lookin' through that dress that drive me crazy

And makes me get off
Sensuality excites my mind

It makes get off!


If I were you I'd get a good perspective

On how to get off
Love me wild and love me crazy

So we can get off!"

"What is about to happen?" asked Raditzu.

"This!" exclaimed Taichichi, jumping off the table. She cartwheeled down the center of the two lines and raised her hands in triumph.

(A/N: A Soul Train line! Hee hee…I am so old school…)



"Call me up at your place, I can love you crazy
In the heat you will understand!
Danger and excitement, that's what makes a lady
Find out what she wants in a man!"

"I'm gonna try!" said Raditzu.

"Go for it," said Taichichi.

Raditzu moonwalked down the center. Partygoers cheered either side of him, then began to follow.



"To get off, to get off, to get off, to get off
To get off, to get off, to get off, to get, get off!

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh!

Get off!"

"Ready for the macarena again?" asked Taichichi.

"Ready!" said Raditzu.

So they did.



"So get off to get off, to get off, to get, get off
Get off to get off, to get off, get off
So get off, get off, to get off, to get, get off
Get off to get off, get off, get off

To get off, to get off, to get off, to get, get off
Get off, get off, get off, to get off
Get off to get off, get off, get, get off
Get off, get off, so get off, just get off
Get off, get off, get off…"

"That was great!" said Raditzu. "Is this your job or something?"

"I wish to jigoku it was, but nope, I'm a scholar-"

*poof*

"Oh, yeah! I forgot, whenever I make a wish here, it comes true! So yes, that is my job now! Tee hee hee!" Taichichi grinned from ear to ear.

"What's this one here?" Raditzu was looking through the music. Taichichi joined him.

"Ooooh! I LOVE that song! Play it play it play it!"

Raditzu was about to start when he heard a small squeak and some cursing. Someone had almost stepped on a small blue object with a turtle shell on its back.

"Morpheus!" Taichichi ran over to the Chao and picked him up. "Are you okay?"

"Who's that?" asked Raditzu.

"This is my little buddy Morpheus. He came to this world with me and I took him along to the party. Can you sit him in that chair and give him his bottle? Thanks."

"But I'm not a baby-sitter!"

"Then keep dancing! Either that or take care of him."

"I think I'd rather dance some more…" He put the song on.

"When I see you on the street
My whole body gets weak
When you're standing in a crowd
Your love talks to me so loud
Girl, do I do, what you do, when I do my love to you!

When I hear you on the phone
Your sweet, sexy voice turns my ear all the way on
Just the mention of your name
Seems to drive my head insane
Girl, do I do, what you do, when I do my love to you...baby!"

"Everybody conga!" shouted Taichichi. There was cheering.

"Conga? What's that?" asked Raditzu.

She stood behind him and put her hands on his shoulders. "Just walk in front of me and move your foot back every fourth step. It's easy."



"Sss…Mmm…
Yes I got some candy kisses for your lips
Yes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you
Yes I got some candy kisses for your lips
Yes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you!


My life has been waiting for your love
My arms have been waiting for your love to arrive
My heart has been waiting
My soul anticipating your love, love, love!"

"Oof!" Raditzu crashed into a table.

"You've gotta be careful," advised Taichichi. "Leading the conga line can be a dangerous thing. Don't let it go to your head."

"Not even a little bit?"

"Well, a little bit."



"From the time that I awake
I'm imagining the good love that we'll make
If to me your vibe can do all this
Just imagine how it's going to feel when we hug and kiss
Sugar, do I do, what you do, when I do my love to you...all right!


Sss…Mmm…
Yes I got some candy kisses for your lips
Yes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you
Yes I got some candy kisses for your lips
Yes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you!"

Raditzu crashed into another table and fell over. The conga line broke up, and there was some muttering.

"Raditzu, are you okay?" asked Taichichi.

"I'm fine. Maybe we shouldn't do this any more."

"That's okay. I've got yet another idea."

She climbed onto the table again.



"My life has been waiting for your love
My arms have been waiting for your love to arrive
My heart has been waiting
My soul anticipating your love, your love, your love!"

"Okay!" said Taichichi. "I wish I had a trumpet…and that I could play it!"

*poof*



"Ladies and gentlemen,
I have the pleasure to present on my album
Mr. Dizzy Gillespie...Blow!
Blow, blow, blow, blow, blow, blow!
Do I do, what you do, when I do my love to you!"

She clapped twice, and it disappeared in a small cloud of smoke.

"Hey, that was a good idea!" said Raditzu.

"I'm full of good ideas, my good Saiyajin."


"Yes I got some candy kisses for your lips
Yes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you
Yes I got some candy kisses for your lips
Yes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you!


My life has been waiting for your love
My arms have been waiting for your love to arrive
My heart has been waiting
My soul anticipating your love, your love, your lo-o-ove!"

With this last word, Taichichi jumped high into the air.

"Waaaaaaait!" cried Raditzu. He was scrapped for more words as he watched several other partygoers reach out and catch her. She passed back and forth like a piece of wood on the surface of a lake.



"Oh, I don't care how long it might take
'Cause I know the woman for me, you I'll make
And I will not deny myself the chance
Of being part of what feels like the right romance
Girl, do I do, what you do, when I do my love to you, oh yeah!"

"So how'd you like my crowd-surfing?" asked Taichichi when she was back on solid ground.

"Crowd-surfing? That's what it's called?"

"That's right!"



"Yes I got some candy kisses for your lips
Yes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you!

Yes I got some candy kisses for your lips
Yes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you!"

"You try, Raditzu!" said Taichichi.

Raditzu repeated the lines.



"Yes I got some candy kisses for your lips
Yes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you!"

"That's it! You over there! You try it!" called Taichichi.



"Yes I got some candy kisses for your lips
Yes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you!"

"Morpheus?"

"Oooh, oooh!"

"Close enough. Tall person in the back!"



"Yes I got some candy kisses for your lips
Yes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you!"

"That's it!"



"Girl, I've got some chocolate kisses for your lovin'; baby, oh yea
Do you want some candy?
Do you want some honey suckle?
Do you want some chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you?

Girl, if you felt everything you heard me say
Turn your feelings in your heart back to me right away
And I'll get it!"

"Who wants to conga again?" asked Taichichi. "You, tall person! You lead!"



"Do I do
What you do
When I do my love to you!

Do I do
What you do
When I do my love to you!

Do I do
What you do
When I do my love to you!"

Morpheus walked up to her and grabbed her leg.

"Looks like Morpheus wants to party too," grinned Raditzu.

"I guess so," said Taichichi, picking him up.



"Do I do
What you do
When I do my love...Nate!
I know the record is about to end
But we're just going to play and play until it goes away
So if you don't like the groove you can turn the record off
It won't cost you nothin' but a penny and you'll have a cough'
I know I cannot rhyme 'cause I ain't like a friend of mine
but I hai ha ha ha…"

Raditzu stared open-mouthed as she went through the rapid rap.

"Now everybody's talking about the jive is in...


Well I know I've got something for your body...
Earl...Earl…
Earl playing by himself, man...
Earl playing by himself, man...
Earl playing by himself, man...
Dennis playing by himself, man...
five, four, three, two, one."

"Thank you so much, dude!" said Taichichi. "You don't know how much I love that man's music!"

"What man?"

"Stevie Wonder, ya foo'! He's one of the best musicians and songwriters I know of. And he's blind! He's blind and he can do all that! Isn't that sumfin'?"

"That is something! I liked that song too."

"I knew ya would!"

* * *

After several more hours of wild, wacky fun similar to the time described above, Taichichi, Morpheus and Raditzu got back into the Taidai'en and headed off to their next adventure. Both Saiyajins had decided that Raditzu would probably need somebody to keep him out of trouble now that he was back in action, and Taichichi needed somebody to fill up one of her back seats. So the terrible three started looking for a place to set up housekeeping together.

Raditzu pointed down at the forest they were currently flying over. "How's that for someplace to live?"

"I don't see anything but trees," said Taichichi.

"Land the car." She did, and they started looking for the house Raditzu had seen. As it was, Taichichi nearly fell over it.

"Raditzu!"

"Yeah?"

"You know that house you saw?"

"What about it?"

"Well, I found it, and it's nothing but an old bird's nest coming up halfway to my knees! What in the jigoku were you talking about?"

"I thought it would be a nice place to put up a house."

"Yeah, I guess it would. I hadn't planned to live in the sticks, but since there's so much room, we can make it good. Do you see a sign anyplace?"

"There's one right over there."

Taichichi pulled out her brand spanking new gold-plated cell phone and dialed the number on the sign. "Hello? Yes, I'd like to buy this piece of land out here… Huh? -Yes, that one. How much? -Oh, yes, I can pay that much. Where's the office? …Okay. Thank you." She hung up. "Back in the Taidai'en."

They drove over to the office, in the industrial district of Eastern Capitol City. They headed up to the third floor and Taichichi paid for the land with cold hard cash. As they came back out of the building, she screamed.

"Raditzu! Somebody took my car!"

The Taidai'en was headed down the street at top speed with a golden-haired vandal at the wheel and Morpheus still strapped into the passenger seat. Taichichi started to run after it.

"Hey you, come back here with my car! Raditzu, help me!"

Son Gokuh's elder brother grabbed her by the arm and took off after the car. It didn't take long for them to get close enough for Taichichi to recognize the carjacker.

"Kushami?"

Lunch's evil side was piloting the stolen car with one hand and waving a gun at pedestrians with the other. Noticing Raditzu and Taichichi, she pointed the gun at them.

"Don't move another muscle!"

"But we're friends of Gokuh's!" protested Taichichi.

Kushami brought the Taidai'en to a screeching halt and got out. "What did you just say about Gokuh?"

"We're friends of his."

She snorted. "What do I look like, stupid? I recognize you" -she nodded at Raditzu -"you were that guy who claimed to be his brother. You're definitely not his friend. And as for you, Sailor Moon-"

"Not Sailor Moon! Sailor Vegeta! Sailor Taichichi Vegeta!"

"Whatever. Anyway, one of you tried to kill him, and the other I've never seen before in my life. How do I know you're telling the truth?"

"Okay, okay. I'm not a friend of Gokuh's, I'm just a really big fan who got zapped here from another dimension. Ask Muten Roshi -he knows. Here." Taichichi gave her the cell phone.

"Yo, Muten Roshi? Yeah, there's some girl who looks like Sailor Moon and claims to be a friend of Gokuh's. -Huh? …You did? Aw, you nasty old hentai!" Kushami hung up and gave the phone back. "Muten Roshi knows about it, all right. Sorry about the little misunderstanding. You can have your car back. I didn't like the color anyway." She took out a capsule, turned it into a motorcycle, and roared off.

"So that's Kushami…" Taichichi shook her head.

[More to come! How will an innocent teenage girl handle being transported to a magical world with her favorite characters and unlimited cash? You'll just have to wait and see!]

*****

*Mysterious* "Marron!" I cried, inwardly cringing, as I landed on the small island. "Bra, hi!" she said, getting off her beach towel, and walking over. I smirked, and clenched my hands, anticipating. Soon, I would collect my prize. "Hello, Marron. How are you?" I said. She came close and hugged me. Oh this was too easy. "Good, how are you?" she asked, trying to pull away. I smirked and she frowned. "Bra, stop fooling around." She said trying a bit harder. Oh she was strong, not as strong as a Saiyan of course, but nonetheless she was strong enough. "Oh my dear," I crooned, watching fear grow, "I just want to kiss you!" Oh GodI loved messing with their minds. "BRA, WHAT THE F-??!!" she screamed, but I latched my mouth over hers and held her tight as I released my host. I instantly burst into her throat, flooding her system. I could hear her mind scream as I latched in, savoring the new host's taste. My claws dug in as I dug my space, moving things aside. I opened my new eyes and looked at my old host, who grinned at me. "Go, hurry back, before that damn boy or Vegeta sense something is wrong. You will not be needed. You will just keep that host quiet until I have accomplished my goal. Then, kill your self, and the host." I said. Bra nodded, actually the egg holding Bra made her nod, and she took off. I smirked as I searched Marron's memory of clothing. It was time to seduce my next host.

*****

*Eternity*

Trunks tried to comfort me pulling me close into his strong arms. I could feel his warm breath against my neck and his heartbeat pounding beneath the hands braced against his chest. At first I allowed this trespass, revealing in the familiarity of his gentle strength, but a moment later I pushed him away.

" How can I trust you? " I whispered breathlessly. " I can't just go back to way things were. "

He was about to speak, but J'dee caught the attention of the crowd to make an announcement that would change my life forever.

~*~*~*~*~*~

" Don't go yet, " he begged as the party came to a close, and everyone began to scatter back to their homes for the remainder of the night.

" Trunks, it's getting late, " I said simply, not certain if I could trust myself to be alone with him. The only way to do this was to take it slowly, and he had to understand that if we were ever going to have a relationship again.

" Where are you staying? "

There was hope in those beautiful cerulean eyes...hope mixed with something that I couldn't quite distinguish, but it made my heart skip a beat nonetheless. " I have a place until I can find an apartment or something. "

It wasn't exactly a lie. I did have a place to sleep. Not the best place in the world granted, but at this point I knew that I couldn't be dependent on this man for everything. I had to learn to live without him before I could live with him.

He frowned slightly at my words trying to figure out where I might have found accommodations " Are you going to tell me where? "

The question was a bit startling. He sounded strange...jealous perhaps? I wasn't certain if I should be satisfied by the reaction or angered.

" No. " I shook my head, " Not yet, but I'll come see you tomorrow evening. We can talk. "

He sighed but forced a wavering smile to his lips, " Great. Tomorrow evening then. I'll take you for dinner, if that's all right. "

" Of course...that'd be...nice, " my reply was stilted. It was odd to feel so awkward around the man I loved. Why did it have to be this way? Why couldn't he have waited?

~*~*~*~*~*~

" You're here, " Trunks sounded surprised as if he doubted whether she would show.

" I wouldn't have missed it for the world, " she said softly leaning against the door frame.

He assessed her carefully. Beneath an ankle length leather jacket, she wore black heels and a short black dress that clung to her form just perfectly; her onyx and indigo hair spilled sensually over her shoulders. The delicate scent of lavender filled the air.

There was a moment of silence before he spoke again, " Was there anywhere in particular that you wanted to go? "

" It doesn't matter as long as we have a chance to talk. "

Trunks took his coat from the closet and stepped outside. The sun had set a short time ago, and a sharp chill had settled in the air. Gray clouds hung low in the ever darkening sky heavy with the promise of snow.

An uncomfortable silence fell over the pair once they were on their way. Neither one of them seemed to know what to say. Trunks glanced at her out of the corner of his eye and saw that she was watching him closely. Unable to tolerate the tension he said, " I'm really glad you came. The way you were talking last night...I wasn't sure you would. "

" Well, I've done a lot of thinking, and there isn't any reason that we shouldn't be together. "

" I never wanted to hurt you, I swear. Every morning I woke up wondering if this would be the day you'd return. It was almost too painful to keep going through, but I refused to let go of the possibility.

Over four years passed, and I kept waiting. Then a few months ago a friend of mine introduced me to Leena. He asked me to come over for dinner one night, and there she was. We got along and started hanging out here and there.

I felt so guilty at first. It just didn't feel right being with someone else, but so much time had passed that I didn't think you would ever return. It may be wrong, but I didn't want to be alone for the rest of my life. "

" It's in the past now, " she murmured placing her hand lightly on his.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Pain. It was all that my mind could register as I first opened my eyes to the night. The black sky above me spun recklessly when I tried to sit up, so I carefully lowered my head to the ground once more.

My stomach turned. I lifted one shaking hand to my forehead only to find a deep gash above the right brow. Blood had trickled from the wound and dried on my cheek, and my lower lip was swollen. Breathing too deeply caused shooting pains through the left side of my body indicating fractured, or possibly broken, ribs.

I laid perfectly still trying to recall what had transpired. It was about six o'clock when I left for Trunks' house wearing the new dress I'd picked up earlier in the day. It was deep violet, fitted across the bodice with a skirt that flared just slightly. The color matched my eyes, and I had to admit it was rather flattering.

Suddenly, I'd become aware that something felt wrong. Seriously wrong. But nothing looked out of place, and I couldn't sense anyone nearby. Still, this feeling wouldn't leave, and I was just about to take to the air when something struck me out of nowhere.

It was obviously a ki blast, but I didn't have time to pinpoint it's origin before a second took me off my feet. Furious, I immediately began to power up, barely managing to dodge another attack in the process.

A figure burst from the shadows with a hit that sent me reeling. My utter rage made me oblivious to the pain I was in, and I quickly fired an energy blast of my own at the attacker.

It was right on target, and the stranger fell to the ground. In half a second I was there, one fist drawn back, prepared to strike. It was that moment I realized who my opponent was.

A shiver rattled through my battered form with the recollection. The fight had gone on for some time; the advantage teetering from one side to the other. At a crucial moment, I'd misjudged her actions, and the cost has been tragically high. The blinding explosion of a ki blast was the final thing I could remember before waking up just now.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Trunks took another sip of his drink and looked across the table. Things were going so smoothly that it was hard to believe anything had ever happened between them. He'd explained everything in the car, and by the time they arrived at the restaurant, Eternity was hanging possessively onto his arm.

It was strange though. She didn't seem to be quite herself. Her behavior was a bit more aggressive then he had ever experienced, and she hadn't once met his gaze. He couldn't figure it out. It was extremely unsettling, and yet he was so glad that everything was working out he was trying to ignore it. After all, they had been apart for some time, and there was a good chance that she'd changed just as much as had. It would take some time before things were normal again.

" Are you about ready to go? " She was peering at him over the rim of her wine glass; the blood red liquid trembled slightly reflecting the candlelight. Her violet eyes seemed impossibly dark in the dim lighting.

" Was there somewhere else that you wanted to go? " It was impossible not to notice how she looked away the moment his eyes caught hers. Did she still have doubts about their relationship...about him?

" I just thought that we could go to your place and talk some more. It's been so long, " she whispered, " and I've missed being with you. "

*~*~*~*~*~*

It was quite some time before I could manage to stand, and even then my state was shaky at best. At least everything had stopped spinning. I took a few unsteady steps trying to figure out where I should go.

Trunks had given me the address to his new place which wasn't far from Capsule Corp. I was tempted to go there. The thought of sleeping in that cave again held no appeal, but it seemed so weak to go crawling to him like that. Maybe I would be better off going to the Son residence. I didn't know them well, but it might be better for my dignity.

Flying had to be less painful than walking, so, wincing, I took to the air. The night was cold, and my jacket had been shredded during the fight. The frigid air cut through me like a knife. It seemed like forever before I found my way to the little house.

The puzzled expression on Chi Chi's face was almost amusing. We'd never been introduced, and she, more than likely, had no idea who this battered and beaten young woman was standing on her doorstep. " Can I help you? " Her eyes narrowed when she saw the tail swinging nervously behind me.

" My name's Eternity, and you probably don't remember me. But... "

" Hey, I know you! " Goku grinned poking his head out the door, " Welcome back. " The smile faded a bit when he saw my condition, " What happened to you? "

" I was on my way...somewhere when I had a surprise visitor. It didn't go well as I'm sure you can see. "

" Well, get in here, " Chi Chi insisted, " let's get you cleaned up.

*****

*Kattrina Vixen*

Kattrina woke with a start, admiring her tail and flicking her ears, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"I'M BACK!!!" She cried, somersaulting and dancing like she was stood on hot coals.

"Ok, first things first, I wanna check if all that training and Tai Kwan Do paid off…

Executing a few simple moves, kattrina smiled, satisfied with her progress.

"And now, the final test…" Concentrating her energy, she could feel herself lifting off the ground, smiling, she clicked her fingers and her outfit changed to the black leather cat suit she loved so much. Her knee high boot shone in the sunlight and her tail wrapped itself around her waist, a light brown belt for the ever perfect outfit.

"Ok, first stop, capsule corp.!" She cried, speeding off into the sky.

*****

*Sailor Taichichi Vegeta*

"Wakey wakey, ya sleepy foo'!" Taichichi flicked water at Raditzu.

"Yeearrgh!" The Saiyajin came awake with a start. "What was that for?"

"Dude, it's 10 in the morning. I wanna explore!"

"Explore what? I thought we'd be spending today exploring this huge house," he grumbled as he levered himself out of his nice comfy bed. "I mean, Tai, when you wish for stuff, you really wish for stuff."

"I know." Taichichi beamed as she thought about the mansion she'd wished for to sit in the lot they had purchased. Among its vast contents were a movie theatre, a rec room, a weight room, and a swimming pool. The garden contained lots of pretty flowers, a small stream, and a rock garden, all of the trees that had been moved from underneath the house, and a tiny playground for Morpheas. And of course, there was a HUGE kitchen, since the appetites of the mansion's inhabitants were as large as those of any three of the original Saiyajins.

"So are you getting breakfast or what?"

"Don't want breakfast, wanna go back to sleep."

"Fine. But I'm getting a Pop-Tart and then Morpheas and me are getting out of here. I've got a to-do list to follow here."

"To-do list?"

"Yeah. See?" She gave him the piece of paper.

Things to Do upon the Event of My Miraculous Arrival in the DBZ World

1. Torment Muten Roshi.

2. Chase hot DBZ guy.

3. Party like mad.

4. Secure bling-blinging stuff and other niceties.

5. Prank call Red Ribbon Army.

6. Evil cackle.

7. Tell Korin and Upa how unspeakably adorable they are.

8. Make Kamesen'nin and Tsurusen'nin fight. (May want to bring popcorn.)

9. Repeat #6.

10. Tell Uranai Baba how cool she is. (girl powah!)

11. Get down with Penguin Village crew. Hoyo!

12. Torment that wuss Mr. S.

13. Repeat #9.

14. Torment Piccolo. (May want to bring Senzu Beans.)

15. Hook up Tenshinhan and Lunch.

16. Tell Cooler how cool he is. (got to find a synonym for "cool")

Items 1, 3 and 4 were checked off. There was a small scribble beside Item 2 that read Perhaps later.

"You're going to do all that?" asked Raditzu.

"I don't see why not. I'm sure I'm not going back to my dimension any time soon."

"Is there anyone you'll miss?"

"Oh, I didn't know you cared!" she cried in mock surprise. "Yeah, I've got a family and friends back home. But I'm workin' on that -y'see, our new crib comes complete with a secret laboratory! I'm trying to put together an inter-dimentionary communicator. It's supposed to hook up to my dad's TV."

"Won't he be scared when he turns it on?"

"Well, I'm hoping he won't be TOO scared…But are you sure you aren't hungry?"

He thought for a few seconds. "I guess I could eat something."

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

* * *

After a breakfast so huge that not even Son Gokuh himself might not have been able to contain all of it, the terrible trio got into the Taidai'en and headed off for Western Capitol City.

"What are we doing here again?" asked Raditzu.

"The next item on my list is to prank call the Red Ribbon Army, remember?" asked Taichichi. "With all their technological gear, they'll be sure to trace the call. And we don't want them tracing it to our crib, 'cause they'll track us down and blow us up!"

"We could them up first, couldn't we?"

Morpheas yawned. "Yes," said Taichichi, "but not with this little fellow in tow. Besides, I hadn't planned on blowing anybody up anyway. -Ah, here we are!"

"Where is 'here?'"

Taichichi had stopped the car in front of an ordinary pay phone. She got out and put in some change.

"Here is here," she said. "Watch a pro."

* * *

For some reason, the old Red Ribbon Army headquarters was back in place and was its usual hive of activity. Black Attendant was hurrying about, giving orders and cussing out one particularly slow private when the phone rang.

"Get the phone, Black!" bellowed Red Soosei's voice from somewhere three feet above the ground. Black found the phone and picked it up.

"Hello?" said an intelligent-sounding female voice. "May I speak to the leader of your organization?"

"Sure," said Black. "Phone, sir! Sir? Sir?" He looked around for his boss.

"I'm down here, you idiot!" screamed Red. Snatching the phone away, he hissed into it impatiently, "What do you want?"

"I am from the World Bureau of Science, and I am conducting a survey of some of the world's most important organizations. You are among the few that have been chosen." The scientist waited until she could hear Red swelling with pride, then continued, "I need to know if your refrigerator is running."

"One moment, ma'am," said Red. "BLACK!"

"Sir?" Black Attendant came running.

"Is the refrigerator running?"

"One moment, sir," said Black. "COPPER!"

"Sir?" Copper Shogun came running.

"Is the refrigerator running?"

"One moment, sir," said Copper. "VIOLET!"

"Sir?" Violet Taisa came running.

"Is the refrigerator running?"

"One moment, sir," said Violet. "PRIVATE!"

"Ma'am?" The particularly slow private from earlier came running.

"Is the refrigerator running?"

"One moment, ma'am," said the private. He headed for the refrigerator and peered inside. "Hmm…my vodka is still cold, so it must be. Yes, Violet, ma'am, it's running!" He saluted Violet.

"Yes, Copper, sir, it's running!"

"Yes, Black, sir, it's running!"

"Yes, Red, sir, it's running! Red? Red?" He looked for his boss again.

"What did I tell you? I'm down here!" Red turned back to the phone. "Yes, ma'am, the refrigerator is running."

The scientist replied, "Well, if your refrigerator is running, why don't you go and catch it?"

"BLACK!" said Red. "Go and catch it!"

"COPPER!" said Black. "Go and catch it!"

"VIOLET!" said Copper. "Go and catch it!"

"PRIVATE!" said Violet. "Go and catch it!"

"Go and catch what?" asked the particularly slow private.

"The refrigerator, you baka!"

"Wait a minute," said the particularly slow private, catching on. "The refrigerator is running…and now I've got to catch it? AAAAAARGH!" In his frustration and disgust, he whacked Violet.

Violet whacked Copper.

Copper whacked Black.

Black looked around for a moment, then found Red and whacked him.

"BLACK!"

"Whoops. COPPER!"

"Whoops. VIOLET!"

"Whoops. PRIVATE!"

"Um…my bad, ya'll?"

Chaos immediately broke out, not to mention a couple fights. The "scientist" at the other end of the line cackled wildly and hung up.

* * *

Somewhere in an extremely snowy environment at the top of a tall heavily fortified tower, White Shogun sat and read a book. His job was rather boring -good thing there was Frodo and Gandalf to keep things from getting too humdrum for him. He tore his brain away from the mines of Moria to answer the phone.

(A/N: Disclaimer: I don't own Lord of the Rings.)

"Hello?"

"Hi there," replied a breathless, husky voice with a slight French accent. "Who is this that I have the pleasure of addressing?"

"Er, this is White Shogun." He found himself going red. "Who is this?"

"Just call me…a friend. Now, I need to speak to a couple of guy friends of yours. Don't take offense, you can still listen to what I've got to say. Could you do a lady a favor and call them up for me?"

"S-s-sure!" Why was he feeling like this? This lady must be something special. He started to think of palm trees, crescent moons, heavy perfume, dark wine…

"Thank you, sugar. Could you please call these fellas: Silver Taisa, Sergeant Metallic, Operative Murasaki, Tao Pai Pai, Black Attendant -oh, and yourself, of course."

This took a couple of minutes, considering the fact that Murasaki was deep into his hentai and Black was still recovering from the scientist incident. When they were all gathered round the phone -Black nursing a black eye -White spoke again.

"We're all here, miss. What is it you were going to tell us?"

"Will you put the phone on speaker mode, please?" White did so. They all heard her voice, and they all turned red. (Even Metallic, who was just a robot.) A spell seemed to be weaving itself within the room. White swallowed hard.

"All right. Now, I know that you are among the strongest men in the world." Her voice was almost hypnotic, deep and beautiful with an edge that was making Tao Pai Pai's cheeks go the color of an eggplant. "You should all be very proud of yourselves."

They were. Murasaki wiped away a bit of blood that was threatening to fall from his nose onto the floor.

The beautiful woman's voice went on, "And so I find it necessary to ask you why…YA'LL GOT BEAT BY A TWELVE-YEAR-OLD! YA'LL GOT BEAT BY A TWELVE-YEAR-OLD! NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH BOO BOO!" She gave them all a raspberry and hung up.

Immediately the spell dispersed. White and his buddies looked at each other.

"You called me in here for that?" Silver broke the silence.

"That was so not funny, White!" said Black, rubbing his five bruised ribs.

"Man, I'm going home!" Tao Pai Pai marched out. The others followed suit.

* * *

Back at the randomly selected Western Capitol City pay phone, Raditzu and Taichichi were dying of laughter. Morpheas didn't really understand what had just happened, but he felt the good cheer and clapped his tiny hands anyway.

"That was great!" said Raditzu as he wiped away tears of merriment. "Did you -hahahahahahaha -hear that Black getting yelled at all the time?"

"Poor sap! He got tricked twice!" Taichichi struggled to sit up. "Hee hee hee hee! And when I was pretending to be French…you could practically see them all blushing!"

"What about that glass breaking -wahahahaha! -when the fight started?"

"Yeah, and I even heard White swallow! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!"

They would've carried on like this for quite some time had not Morpheas seen the plane flying high above the city. He pointed straight up with a chubby little hand.

"Whatcha lookin' at, Morpheas?" asked Taichichi as she caught her breath.

"Oooh, oooh!" The baby Chao kept pointing.

"I see a plane," said Raditzu.

"Aw, man!" Taichichi grabbed the steering wheel and drove off as fast as she could.

"What are you doing?"

"Remember when I said they'd trace the call? Both Red and White are headed toward that pay phone with a vengeance! If they catch us there, it could get real ugly."

It was ugly. Like she'd predicted, both Red Soosei and White Shogun showed up not two minutes after they left. Fingerprints were on the receiver, and tiny droplets of saliva could've been used for a DNA test, but nobody was around to test it on, so the leaders just stood around at the pay phone with three large platoons apiece and looked very confused. There had been one old man calling his grandson when they showed up, and he certainly didn't match the description of either a scientific elitist or a beautiful traveler. The DNA wasn't his, and the fingerprints were the wrong size, so they had to let him go. They all wound up going out for pizza and beer (but Black's jaw was so sore, he had to stick with the beer. Tao Pai Pai's face took a week to get its normal color back, and Silver and White didn't make up until Red threatened them both with demotions and six months of KP.)

Well, well, well! Anything can happen! It looks as if our young traveler has just razzed the Red Ribbon Army not once, but twice -and actually gotten away with it! Will the pranks come back to haunt her? Or will she be free to continue with the items on her list? Bet you'd love to know! Find out next time!

*****

*J'dee*

Night after Christmas I woke fairly quickly in the morning and rolling over my eyes glared at Tobias lying next to me asleep and to my surprise on the other side of him was Lady Icer. And grinning from the doorway was Trey munching on a bag of chocolate peanuts.

"What are you doing?" I asked Trey.

"Getting ready for the show." He pulled up a chair and sat down and tipped the rest of the chocolate peanuts in to his mouth. Then he pulled out another bag from thin air.

"Wait let me guess, wishing power?" I remarked.

Trey just grinned and continued to eat. When it came to chocolate peanuts Trey was as I had once commented 'Goku with food'

I stretched and saw Icer begin to wake I saw Trey grin.

"Let the fireworks begin." Trey commented.

*****

I seemed to be taking a passive approach to everything after that little incident and beating up Toby with Icer, it was a double team after all and that made it all the better.

I found solitude outside sitting on my lawn watching the kittens running round and playing. The time was near when I would start giving the kittens out to the fellow authors who wanted one.

"You okay?" Trey asked as he stepped outside.

I sighed. "Yeah fine." I drooled thick with sarcasm. Trey placed Gabriel in my arms and I looked at the baby. I felt at a loss when I looked at him.

"You lie." Trey remarked. "You owe me money!"

I frowned. "I may lie but it's you who owes me money." I retorted.

"Yeah I know I was watching Temple of Doom before." Trey sat down beside me. "So spill what's wrong."

"I'm upset and I'm angry." I huffed.

"Well duh." Trey rolled his eyes. "But what about?"

"Tobias." I huffed again.

"Oh so what's the problem? That whole sleeping arrangement not to your liking?"

I hit Trey over the head, making baby Gabriel giggle. "I'm angry with myself as well for feeling what I do."

"Damn you're jealous!"

"Nooooo!"

"Wow welcome to the world of emotions sis that means…" he took in a deep breath. "You like him you like him you like." Trey danced around me and I sighed.

I stood up and went to walk inside. "Oh no you don't you are not running away again!"

"I'm not running. I'm walking."

"I swear you are a female Yamcha. Just a Pussy!"

I stood and looked at him. "I am not."

"Are too."

I walked inside. "Are not!!" I called out the door and shut it.

"Oh that's real mature."

I shot Toby a glare and walked in to the kitchen I prayed he hadn't heard the conversation. I really didn't want anything to do with a relationship that would involve intimacy. That was my main problem with all the previous relationships I went in body only but never heart and this time I felt threatened that I actually wanted to.

"So what's it about this time?" Toby asked and I looked at him I could tell he was about to go out to Capsule Corp. because that was the only place where the Regene tanks were.

"He called me a female Yamcha. I object I'm not I'm more of a female Ryoga."

Toby just rolled his eyes. I began pulling at a cake tin and a cake cookbook then the ingredients to make myself a banana cake from scratch.

(AN: as in follow a recipe, not use cake mixture, that isn't from scratch.)

This was something I was taught while in high school how to follow a recipe. And I was in a mood for a banana cake a lot of the time I found most chocolate cakes to rich, but Banana cake wasn't which made it perfect.

I listened as I heard Toby leave and I rolled my eyes, he spent far too much time with Vegeta for my liking and it made me suspicious of what he was up to or what the both of them were up to. But I just carried on and continued to make my cake.

(AN: and eat it too!!)

*****

*Tobias / S'rac / Mabelle / Lady Youko / J'dee*

"How are you feeling Dad?" Iczer asked, as they took a break from sparing. Tobias muttered something and ran his hand along one of his two black eyes. Besides those injuries, his sprained arm, extended vertebrae, broken jaw, and severe swelling of both his eyes had mostly healed. He had snuck about twenty minutes in a regen tank at Capsule Corp healing his more severe injuries a week ago. Only his eyes were still bruised, and despite his Saiyan healing, were taking a long time to heal. After all, it wasn't every day he had two angry women punching him repeatedly in the face, especially the eyes. He supposed that they would heal by tomorrow, and if not, Vegeta could help him get at least enough time in the regen tank to heal fully. Tomorrow was the day, and Tobias was not looking forward to it. But he had given his word, not a promise, and your word can't be broken in his philosophy so………………………

"Iczer, I think we can stop training for today." Tobias said, earning a surprised look from Iczer, "I need to talk to some people."

*****

I sat in the chair my tail curling and uncurling around my legs. It was what I did when neverous, I didn't like letting Iczer train with a male. I had to keep telling myself that Iczer was safe with Tobias, he was his father for Dende's sake. I had to admit that Tobias was impressive, I might ask to spar with him sometime. I watched as they landed and I smiled at Iczer ran over to me.

"Mommy! Mommy! Did you see me?" he cried as he jumped into my arms and I nodded with a small smile.

"Yes I did, Iczer, you did very well," I said. Tobias stood in front of me and I figured he wanted to talk to me. "Go inside and get something to eat. You need to replenish your energy." Iczer nodded and I turned to Tobias and stood up.

"Icer, we need to talk," he said and I nodded as I looked at him.

"Then talk, I have nothing to say," I said, my hand resting over my womb where my daughter stirred. I hadn't told them yet about the pregnancy, when a female Tsuir-jinn is pregnant it cannot be detected by ki. He looked at me and nodded.

"You and Iczer are going to need to stay at Capsule Corp for a little while," he said and I felt my tail hit the ground and cause a small crater to form.

"WHAT?!" I hissed as I stared at him. Stay with the people I had threatened. "I refuse, how about that?!" He sighed as he looked at me.

"I'll force you to stay there if I have to," he said.

*****

"Go to hell." Icer snarled, crossing her arms. Tobias sighed and lowered his gaze to her feet. He raised it, glaring at her in the face.

"Fine, but either way you are going to stay at Capsule Corp. It's safer right now." Tobias said. J'dee walked into the room, and glared at Tobias. Standing behind her was Trey, looking surprised. Gabriel was squirming in her arms.

"J'dee's going too." Tobias added.

"WHAT?!" J'dee shrieked.

*****

"It's safer." Toby stated as I stood in the doorway.

"Alright we don't have to buy food!" Trey shoutedhappily. "Rich people always have more food. I wonder if they have any chocolate peanuts." He added musing.

I hit Trey over the head and he glared at me and I thrust Gabriel in to his arms and the baby giggled I stalked right up to Toby and taking on my best Bulma-like mood I began to prod him in the chest with my forefinger.

"You expect me to leave my home!" I shrieked at him.

Gabriel covered his ears with his tiny hands and then let go seeing his tail twitcha dn he grabbed it grinning began to hold on to it like a teddy bear.

"It's safer J'dee." He stated again.

"Saftey bah who gives. I have no evil double threatening me I have no threat what so ever. Personally it would be safer for you." I waved a fist about for emphasis.

Trey merely rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah threaten someone who's trained under the old kai."

"Pshh. I don't care about that old geezer and his training or how strong a man you men think you are. Women are stronger, we have been and always will be! I refuse to go. You can't make me and if you do I swear I'll give you more than a black eye, I give you a black face, black nose, black lip and I can do it!"

Trey placed one hand over his nose frowning he remember to well the time I broke his nose.

"I'm going to take you there that is that."

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and glared at him. "I suppose you're going to take all the cats aswell?" I asked with a smirk.

"I don't know what the problem is. It's much safer there."

"Oh yeah putting all authors under the same roof safe." I rolled my eyes.

"Sis please." Trey begged.

"No you stay out of this!!" I shouted at him.

Trey sighed defeated. "Fine whatever."

"I'm not going and I'm not leaving my house, If I have to I will make you regret it for as long as you live."

*****

It was enjoyable to see Tobias bitched at but in the end we were going to Capsule Corp, but we were NOT happy. We were almost as mad as when we both woke up in bed with Tobias. My anger was almost to that point but J'dee wasn't as mad as that….yet.

*****

"You look much better now Tobias." Vegeta commented. Tobias looked up from where he was making the final adjustments to his armor. He snorted and turned back to the armor, clasping the final piece in place. He nodded to himself and looked back to Vegeta.

"I suppose I should be fully healed by tomorrow morning." Tobias commented. He turned and looked at the star map. He looked at the planet Vegeta had chosen and sighed.

"I still have misgivings about my Lord. When they find out what part I played in this………" Tobias said, trailing off. Vegeta clapped him on the shoulder and Tobias glanced at him.

"We will succeed. You know full well what to do tomorrow. Can you still carry out your duties, having taken Nappa's place by my side?" Vegeta asked. Tobias slowly nodded.

"Excellent."

*****

"Goku." Tobias said. Goku turned around, surprised. He set down the half a tree he was supposed to cut. Tobias was dressed in Saiyan armor, identical to that which Vegeta wore when he first arrived on Earth.

"Tobias, what are you doing here? Want to spar?" Goku asked. Tobias remained silent, only staring at Goku, arms at his sides. Vegeta stepped out from behind him, dressed in Saiyan armor that was like the same kind he had worn when fighting Frieza.

"Kakarot. You are to come with us, and put this on." He said, tossing Goku capsule. Goku scratched the back of his head.

"Um, okay Vegeta."

*****

"Hmmm......."S'rac muttered to himself, as he floated above the forest near Goku's house. He'd been training with Goku the past few weeks. The Sons had offered him a place to stay, since he didn't really have anywhere else to go, so he was staying with Goku and Chi Chi. He'd also go over to see Mabelle, Gohan, and their family some as well. He'd found soon enough that he couldn't even go Super Saiyan, since he re-entry to the DBZ World, and was now working to regain his full power, which he was still far from achieving. At the moment, he could go up to Super Saiyan 2.

'Something doesn't feel quite right....'he thought to himself, closing his eyes, as the wind blew through his hair. "Hm?"he turned towards Goku's house. "What are Toby and Vegeta doing here.."he asked himself, as began flying back to Goku's house.

He was about to land, when he saw Goku, Tobias and Vegeta float into the air and IT away. He followed them,barely keeping track of them. He was shocked when they appeared on a different planet.

"Shit."

*****

"Kakarot, this is the Saiyan ceremony of ascendance." Vegeta said, as Tobias crossed his arms and watched in boredom. "You are to dress in that armor which I have provided, and then fight me for the right to be King. Tobias is to act as witness and prevent others from interfering."

"Why me Vegeta?" Goku asked, as he popped open the capsule and began to change into armor that was identical to Vegeta's.

"Frieza killed my father, taking that right onto himself. You killed him. The right falls upon you, even though my future son finished off what was left." Vegeta commented. Goku finished and stretched.

"How do you win the right?" Goku asked, taking a stance. Vegeta smirked and also took a stance.

"By killing you Kakarot. Now that we are finally equal of power, it is time for the fight to the death. DIE!" Vegeta screamed, leaping himself at Goku.

*****

"You are to dress in that armor which I have provided, and then fight me for the right to be King,"S'rac heard Vegeta say.

'King??"S'rac thought to himself, trying his best to conceal himself. 'Why on Earth does Vegeta want to fight over that...'

He thought to himself for a moment until he heard,"By killing you Kakorot. Now that we are finally equal of power, it is time to fight to the death. DIE!"Vegeta yelled as he flew at Goku.

'Well this is defnitely something I wish I'd known about,' he thought to himself, then looked up when he sensed a group of people appearing next to him. "Guess I'm not the only one who got the hint,"he said to himself, as Gohan, Mabelle, Pan, Icer, Iczer, J'dee, and Trey appeared near the fight.

He rushed over to them. "Well. Nice to see you all,"he said to them, as they approached the fight.

*****

I pulled Iczer to my side quickly before he could fly up to join his father. I hissed low in my throat and my tail lashed around me dangerously. This was a death match for certain. What a stupid waste of life.

*****

"Tobias!" Gohan cried. Tobias cringed as J'dee, Trey, Icer, Iczer, Pan, S'rac, Gohan, and Mabelle all appeared on the battle field. Goku and Vegeta's blows exploded overhead, neither man taking any notice of their arrival.

"Toby what's going on?" Mabelle asked. Tobias sighed and spread his arms out, and cleared his throat.

"As per the ceremony, if any of you interfere before one of the combatants is dead, I will be forced to kill you." Tobias said, quoting Saiyan law. He also added softly, "Please don't make me keep my word."

*****

KILL US?! For saving those two idiots?! I began to growl, low, primal, dangerous. Even Gohan took a step back. I had one trick that would push me to the level that MIGHT, just MIGHT hold Tobias off long enough for one of the others to stop Goku and Vegeta.

"Belle, you're not thinking about actually trying it are you?" Gohan asked, we both sensed the Mystic energy around Tobias.

"I won't loose Goku, he's been a father to me, I can't see him die," I whispered as my growling continued. "I will take Tobias if I can…even if I have to go Primal to counter his Mystic powers."

I gasped as I saw Pan fly.

"PANNY NO!!!" Gohan and I cried in chorus.

*****

"Kill us?! What're you-"S'rac started to yell, when Pan rushed towards the fight. "Oh no. PANNY!"he yelled flying after her.

He sensed Tobias flying up behind them. He knew, that after having that Mystic upgrade, was was no match for Tobias yet. He didn't have time to attack Tobias, when Pan came flying into him. He tried to slow down but they slammed into a mountain.

He fell to the ground first and struggled up in time to catch her. "You alright?"he asked her.

"Ergh. Yeah I'm fine,"she grumbled, as he put her down.

"Good,"S'rac said, as he went Super Saiyan 2 and flew back up to try and attack Tobias.

*****

'Kill us.' I thought and shook my head this was truly pathetic. What did I care about Vegeta's damaged pride? Nothing I didn't care much about Goku either, I liked him as the hero of Dragonball and I felt this was glorifying Vegeta way to much. Toby would pay later for this on top of the making me leave my home stunt. 'oh yes he will pay.'

"Check it." Trey grinned. "I love watching those two go at it. Man this is even better than the Majin fight, and I get to see a battle in person instead on TV, this rules."

*****

"Damn it!" I hissed as I stayed next to Gohan. "We may have no other choice."

I watched as Kakuna and Trunks appeared close by, I informed them of the situation telepathically.

^You mean Goku and Vegeta are fighting to the death?!^ Kakuna asked me mentally.

^Yes and Tobias will kill anyone who attempts to interfer. You try to reach Vegeta verbally, we all know Goku will stop when Vegeta stops. Vegeta cares about the two of you try and stop him!^ I said as I watched Tobias kick Pan, my anger skyrocketd. NO ONE touches my children…no one!

*****

"Grandpa!" Pan cried, blasting towards them.

"PANNY!" S'rac cried as she took off, following her. Mabelle and Gohan also rushed after her. Tobias cursed in Saiyingo.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY YOU FOOLS!" Tobias bellowed. He blasted after them at full power. At full power he was a match for most of them one on one but all together like this it would have to be quick. He began by cutting them off from the battle. He slammed a kick into Pan, sending her into S'rac, both of them careening into a mountain, which exploded into rumble. He backhanded Gohan who knocked into Trey on the ground. Mabelle halted in mid-air. Tobias looked at her.

"Please don't make me, Belle." He pleaded.

"You won't hit me, Toby, you never would." She said. He slowly shook his head.

"If you make me try and break my word. I have to keep it. I read your journal, and I left it on a desk at J'dee's place before this happened today for her to read. I understand why you have to try to protect him but you know why I have to let Goku and Vegeta fight to the death." He said.

"And you know why I can't let them kill each other." She said, blasting towards them again.

*****

I dodged the blast the Tobias aimed at me. I snarled at him and ducked as I kicked him in the chest, it pushed him back a bit but not much and I growled low. I began to transform.

"You may be Mystic but I have a counter to the Mystic abilities," I hissed as my tail lengthened. I could see Tobias regeistering the transformation taking place.

"What are you talking about?" he asked as he threw a few blasts to take care of Gohan, S'rac, and Pan, it wasn't going to hurt them. I snapped at him with my new razor sharp teeth.

"A counter energy, for the Mystic energy, I can unlock the opposite energy in myself, no super Saiyan, just this," I said as I powered up, Tobias was shocked. I howled and for a moment time stopped as my hair lengthened and became spikier. My nails became claws, my pupils vertical slits, and my power sky rocketed. "Say hello to the Primal Mabelle." I said, my speech was garbled by my new fangs.

"What the fu-" Tobias didn't get a chance to finish as I attacked.

*****

Mabelle slammed into Tobias sending realing back, chips of his armor flying. He snarled and swung at her with a back hand, and she ducked under it, slaming a fist into his side. Tobias cried out in rage as felt some ribs crack. He kneed her in the stomach and kicked her away from him with both of his feet to her face. She flew right at him, and they each grabbed the other's fist, then blocked each others knees, snarling as they were locked there.

*****

"Not as easy as you thought," I snarled as we were hand-to-hand, knee-to-knee.

"You always knew how to surprise me," he grunted as he tried to use his mass to throw me and I kicked him away.

"I won't see one of them die, they're too important to me," I hissed my tail waving dangerously behind me. "You may be on Vegeta's side but I care about BOTH of them not just Goku, you know?" I began throwing blasts at him.

"Mommy!!!" I didn't know that voice! A child! HERE! I was too worried about the fate of the child to care about Tobias. The blast hit me, what should have killed me just knocked me out of Primal when I hit the ground.

*****

"Fucking bastard!" Gohan bellowed, slamming his clutched fists into the back of Tobias head, S'rac kneed Tobias in the stomach and Pan slammed into him from the side. They immediately took off towards Goku and Vegeta again.

"KAI OH KEN!" Tobias bellowed, his aura exploding red. He whirled around with a savage round house kick, sending them all spiraling down to where Mabelle was struggling to get up. Then J'dee burst up and stood in front of Tobias.

*****

"I understand a promise is a promise Toby, but this is going a bit to far." I shook my head at him and crossed my arms hovering in front of him, refusing to let him past.

"J'dee." He sounded more than upset.

"This ends now I'm sorry."

I floated backwards and slowly began to pull my power inwards enetering each charka then opened myself wide, arms and legs spread. "KORU VINES!!"

From each of the charkas the colors energy slipped out tangeling Toby up in a multitude of colors.

He looked at me and looked far more than pissed.

"Sis man go super maori!!" Trey shouted at me.

"I'm only a quarter maori and there is no such thing as a super maori."

I heard Toby break the Koru energy vines and I merely nodded and phased out and behind him spinning round in to double slam in the middle of his back, if he were human it would of broken the spine witht eh impact, but he was wearing armor and was saiyan so that didn't' last to long.

"I gave my word to Vegeta."

"He took advantage of you and your grieving state." I tried to reason.

"I gave my word."

"Fine give your word, you may win this battle, but trust me you'll feel the harm of what you've done afterwards." It was a true threat and I knew it would be the others would make sure of it.

*****

I held Gohan and Pan, S'rac was being placed down on the ground by Trunks and I felt the tears rushing to my eyes. Why…everything was fine and now one of my two mentors, friends, family, were going to die…and for WHAT?!

*****

"Let me go, Mommy!" Iczer cried as he struggled against my grip and I smirked. Why the hell not? If Tobias even started to attack my son I would show him how dangerous my tail was. I had speed and I would use it to snap his neck like a twig. I released my son and watched him fly to his father.

*****

When I hit the ground with a thud I found my mind drifting for a moment and I let out a sigh. I could see all the artisti presents my mother had given me the easel the paints, a true love I took up instead of fighting. I did miss those days, I felt someone help me up and I looked at Iczer and I smiled at the boy he looked worried for a moment until I smiled at him.

"I'm okay."

*****

"Daddy!" Iczer bellowed, rushing up. Tobias swallowed as Iczer now stood before him. Icer was helping J'dee to her feet.

"Please son, it's almost over. I know you can sense it." Tobias said. Faint in the wind they could hear Goku and Vegeta's calls for their attacks. This blast would decide who would live…………or die.

*****

"NOOOOOOO!" my scream was pure despiration as I flew at them my eyes filled with tears, not again, not EVER again!! I flew towards the combatants as Tobias zoomed past me.

*****

"Enough of this stupid monkey CRAP!" I hissed as I flew into the air. "I hate to tell you all this but Monkeys are on the endangered species list!" I was going to hit Tobias' temple, a weak spot on Saiyans and then I would repeat that on the two idiots in the fight to the death. Suddenly I was pulled back. I glared at my son, for once contemplating knocking him out of the way.

*****

"Mommy no!" Iczer cried holding Icer back. He knew what his father was planning as did Goku and Vegeta who shut their eyes, not wanting Tobias to interfere.

"SOLAR FLARE!" Tobias bellowed. Everyone but Vegeta, Goku, and Iczer screamed as their eyes took in the light, blinding them momentarily. But that was all it took as Goku's Kamehameha dipped in power. Vegeta's Final Flash surged through, obliterating Goku in a instant.

*****

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" my screams were those of a person trying to destroy the world with one blast of breath. I heard her then…a voice I had not heard in a year…my voice…my own voice twisted with rage and hatred.

'You loved Goku and Vegeta and Tobias murdered him,' it whispered in my head. I fell to my knees beside Gohan.

'You will train now.'

No…they are my friends too!

'They killed the man who was your father…they deserve to die' the voice hissed.

NO, they were filling a tradition.

'STOP FOOLING YOURSELF! Tobias and Vegeta are only boosting their egos…putting down the rest of you…making you BENEATH them. You will have to bow to the new KING…and his right hand ELITE!' I shook the voice away as I cried…cried for the father who died…it was like my heart stopped beating…

*****

"All hail, King Vegeta, the new Saiyan No Ou." Tobias said, kneeling on one knee. His cracked and beaten armor swayed and lost pieces as he kneeled before his new king. Vegeta smirked and nodded to Tobias who rose, and stood at Vegeta's right hand side.

"We shall go. We have to resurrect Kakarot, and have him appointed as an Elite now." Vegeta said. Tobias placed two fingers to his forehead as Vegeta clasped his hand on his shoulder. They vanished, leaving the bruised, and angry and/or weeping people behind.

*****

"Uuuungh...."S'rac growled as he pushed himself up from the ground. "I can't...let them go on. They'll-"S'rac started to say when heard Goku and Vegeta yelling.

"Kaaaaa-meeeee-haaaa-meeee-"

"Fiiiiiiinaaaaal-"

"Oh no!"S'rac yelled as he looked up, only to be blinded by Tobias' Solar Flare. He heard an explosion. He shook his head, trying to get his eyes to work again, and when he looked up, he could only see Vegeta, still floating in the air. "G.......Go...ku..."S'rac muttered, as he couldn't sense Goku any more.

"All hail, King Vegeta, the new Saiyan no Ou,"Tobias said, kneeling to Vegeta.

'King?!'he thought to himself, as his anger rose dramatically. "KING OF WHAT?!"he turned around and yelled, toward Toby and Vegeta, only to see that they weren't there. "Grrr....."he grumbled under his breath, as he walked over to the rest of the group.

*****

"Once upon a time I would of hailed Vegeta but then." I huffed and crossed my arms. "I saw Yamcha instead."

Trey groaned. "He's married get over it."

"I know but he's still cool."

Trey shook his head. "Ya know up until that blinding part the battle was really cool too bad I missed the end I wanted to see the two blasts nail one another." Trey punched his hand in to an open fist for the 'smack' emphasis.

"So you going to hail Vegeta?" I asked Trey.

"Hail Vegeta? Me naaaah Goku's still number one."

I nodded. "Yes a battle like this is of cowardly proportions. The only person I'll ever hail is-"

"You say Yamcha and I'll bop you." Trey remarked.

"I wasn't going to say Yamcha I was going to say Brendan Fraser. I saw monkey bone the other night, man that movie is cool. The monkey is even cooler."

Trey sweatdropped.

*****

"Here is the last one." Tobias said as he laid the last Namel Dragonball at Vegeta's feet, the Namel Elder standing nearby.

"You look worried, my friend." Vegeta said. Tobias sighed and turned away.

"This even will have cost me my family I fear. All because I gave you my word in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber." Tobias said. Veget clapped him on the shoulder and smirked.

"But you kept your word, you are truly a man of honor." Vegeta said and then spoke to the Elder. Porunga appeared and granted their wishes that Goku be brought back to life and to New Namek.

"Kakarot." Vegeta said, as Tobias stood by his side, "You fought well. Thus I have granted you a new life, as my Elite Guard and closest confidant, just above Tobias. You are now an Elite." Vegeta said and Goku looked surprised.

"Uh, thanks Vegeta." he stammered. Vegeta gestured to where Tobias stood.

"You shall stand there. By rank, you are now above Tobias." Vegeta said. Goku hesitated, but Tobias gave a smirk, and placed his right hand to the left side of his chest, bowing.

"I am honored to serve you, Elite Guard Kakarot." Tobias said, and stepped back. Goku stood where Tobias had, Tobias stood behind them, to Vegeta's left now. Vegeta nodded, and they left in an instant.

*****

They returned six hours later, Goku standing with them, smiling and perfectly healthy.

"Goku!" Chi Chi cried, leaping up and hugging him. Goku laughed and hugged her back.

"I'm fine now Chi Chi, I really am. Actually I'm kind of hungry, can we eat now?" he asked. S'rac had to smile, but he frowned as Mabelle went up to Tobias. Uh oh…..

*****

Gohan ran to his father and embraced him, tears of joy flowing down his face as I walked over to Vegeta first, in my hand was the Saiyan armor he had given me. Gohan and Goku stopped as I stood before Vegeta, the new 'king' stared at me. I spat at his face and hissed in Saiyano.

"You were a friend and a mentor. I trusted you and I spent time getting to know you so that one day you would NOT do what you did today," I hissed, Tobias, Vegeta, Kakuna, and Trunks were the only ones there that spoke Saiyano. I tossed the armor at Vegeta's feet and glared as I walked up to him.

"You say you are Saiyan no Ou, well, I have no ou and will never have one."

"You should watch your mouth bitch!" Vegeta growled and I hissed and turned to Tobias.

"I shall say my piece and then I will go back to my home to my children," I glared into Tobias' blue eyes as my own began to glow red.

"You once were the most important person in my life, that was years ago. I felt horrible about it but I moved on. I have very few people I care about with the ferocity I cared about you. My husband, my children, my friends, and the man who has been like a father to me! You read my journal and told me you cared…well then you should know that Goku is like a father to me…A FATHER!" My finger was digging into Tobias' chest as I got into his face, my power flaring at certain points to emphasis the importance of what I was saying.

"I am sorry but I had to keep my word, and we used the Namek Dragonballs to bring him back. He's a higher Elite than me now." Tobias said.

"We don't know how long the Dragonballs will work and frankly I look at EVERY death as if it is for good! I tell you this, from now on when you come to see Liana you WON'T see me and you better CALL before you COME! If you come without calling you won't see her…and know this….you have hurt me incredible today." My voice suddenly shifted and I knew…I was becoming the Saiyan version of myself now. A very PISSED OFF Saiyan version at that.

"I loved you once, more than ANYONE else and now you have opened up an old problem. A very dangerous one…I warn you. BOTH of you." I glared up at Vegeta.

"This is only the beginning and now that it's started I may not have the strength to finish it. The next time I meet with either of you….there will be bloodshed." I tossed a small ki blast and the armor at Vegeta's feet vaporized. I took off, leaving Gohan and the rest to wonder what was wrong. I was fighting a silent battle as I vanished.

'You should have killed them,' she whispered in my mind.

'No, they're my friends and you know that!

'Fool! You're losing to me already, soon it will be your voice that is trapped inside MY body.'

I won't let you win!

'Win….you've already lost!'

NO! I will keep you from winning!

'I will be in control soon enough and then it will be easy enough to destroy our enemies. You wait…I will kill Tobias and Vegeta…then I'll be the one in charge.'

NEVER!!!

*****

"Tobias?" J'dee asked. Mabelle had just left, having said her piece, Tobias had his head bowed, but now he looked up.

"J'dee, please-" he began. She slapped him.

"Get out of my home." She said calmly, and walked off. Tobias looked after her and then took off.

*****

"Whoa sis that was some hit." Trey remarked.

I walked out the back door to the back yard and sat down there, it seemed to be my special place and I ran my hand through the grass.

Trey came outside and he looked at me. "You made him leave instead, nice move."

"Oh shut up." I huffed. "Why should I care? I'm not sa saiyan."

"You don't like being saiyan?" Trey looked confused.

"I thought it was great to start off with, but now, I don't know."

"Do you still want to see him again?"

"Of course I do I just want to cool off first and I want him to feel the truth the pain and the hurt of what he's done and caused us. One day I'll be as forgiving as Goku, but that day isn't today."

"I'll leave you alone for a bit. I'm going to a movie. I'll catch you in a few hours."

"Bye." I waved Trey off and I listened to him leave through the air.

"Alone again." I muttered I decided I would pay Tsunami a visit. I need to talk to someone or even better, go shopping!

*****

I watched as J'dee flew off and I had to agree with her. He looked at me and Iczer started to walk towards him, but I held my son in my tail and I let out a low hiss.

"Icer," he said softly and I looked at him.

"That was not the best course of action," I said quietly. "I understand you HAD to do that. Just like I HAD to take hundreds of beatings to protect Iczer. The similarities are just SO similar." I blinked and looked at my son who was staring at me and I smiled at him and brushed a lock of his lovely brown hair out of his face.

"Icer, I'm sorry," he whispered and I laughed. He looked hurt.

"You are apologizing to the wrong person. I don't really care about the monkey politics of the 'Ou'. However, Mabelle, J'dee, and a few others seemed to care," I chuckled as I took Iczer into my arms. "Come and see Iczer, he's very fond of you. However, I would try to avoid Mabelle and J'dee for a while." I turned and flew after J'dee.

*****

Tobias finished clearing out his things in capsules, and was standing atop the cliff he had, so many weeks before, just before they had left to go get Icer and Iczer. It was also the place where he had been staying on what he had hoped would be a temporary basis, until he had sorted out his feelings over J'dee and Icer. Now it had become his permanent home. He had stored his things in the cave below the cliff, and now was just thinking about how he had screwed up so bad. Thanks to keeping his word to his King, he was now driven away from both women he loved. He had even lost the right to see his daughter. Everything was so fucked up now, just because he was a man of honor.

"Dende help me." He whispered, and buried his face in his hands, not weeping, not crying, not anything like that. Just hiding his shame and pain from the world.

*****

To Be Continued…

Well don't forget to R & R and I'm with my updates for the main reason of the speed I get the pieces in that goes for AFZ too. As for Boot Camp, Trading Places and Bobcats well I'm trying to update them as fast as I can but understand I seem to of gone down hill on a writing thing, I can write minimal but not bulk anymore, just lack of inspiration. Forgive me But I'm trying to update everything at least once a month.

Well until next time!

~J'dee