Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ lemon chappie ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Return (Ain't Nothing But Magick 2 - Kotahitanga)

Authors: Raine, BananaGirl

Rating: NC-17

Genre: Interactive / Lemon

Author's Note: well since Lemons seem to be allowed on this site and I haven't got any from any other authors I'll just slam it in this chappie here cause this isn't ffn and it can't remove my fic for a one chapter lemon… there is plenty of warning. LEMON chapter don't like don't read it's as simple as that. Move to the next chappie. But c'mon BG gets Veggie ya gotta have a read of this!! And a little bit of Lime from Raine.

*****

* Raine *

"Mmm…Yamcha, no…" Tsunami muttered before Yamcha covered her lips with his own, muffling a sinister chuckle.

He had taken the precaution of putting both of their children in bed and convincing his wife to rendezvous with him in a Jacuzzi in the back of their beach house. Tsunami giggled herself and pulled away from him, only to feel him push up closer against her, pinning her tighter between him and the edge of the Jacuzzi.

"Is this what you brought me out here for?" Tsunami asked with a raised brow and a smirk.

Yamcha didn't reply, merely smirked and kissed her again, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. She moaned and closed her eyes as she felt his lips leave hers and fall down to her neck. The feeling of his sharp canines grazing her skin made her shiver, in a good way. There was just something undeniably sexy about fangs. That's probably one of the things that attracted her most to Piccolo when she was younger. But now she had Yamcha, her human-turned-saiiyan bishounen and things couldn't have been better.

The two frowned after receiving her telepathic message of evil author counterparts, but the two decided that they would deal with the situation when it arose. Yamcha quickly forgot about it anyway.

Tsunami gasped and uttered his name as she felt his hands tugging at her bikini bottom. He merely licked his lips and nibbled at her neck as he began to pull the bottom further down. It was moments like this that made her anxious. The pale green glow of the light at the sides of the Jacuzzi made them easily noticeable in the dark and the fact that her husband was trying to seduce her out in the open only added to her anxiety.

"Y-Yamcha, maybe we should go indoors. I don't feel comfortable doing this out here," she muttered.

"Don't worry, you don't have to do anything," Yamcha said huskily before his lips trailed lower down from her neck.

Tsunami gasped and pushed his head away gently.

"Yamcha," she said in a no-nonsense tone.

He gave her a sexy, yet puppy-eyed look that made her smile.

"Inside."

'Evil authors'…. Just when things were peaceful and quiet, another problem just HAD to arise. An evil counter-part. That was odd just thinking about it. Tsunami had, on occasion, wondered what it would be like to be a villainess in the DBZ universe, but she had always had a conscience in the scenario. Nah, she couldn't really fathom what a bad version of herself could've been like.

Tsunami gasped, eyes wide and staring at the ceiling as she was claimed. She dug her nails into Yamcha's back as he took her under the coolness of the black silk sheets of their bed. She had always wanted a bed with black blankets and pillows.

She sighed contentedly and turned her head to the side as he nibbled on her neck, one hand grasping her waist and the other still roaming her body.

"Y-Yamcha…" she whispered before moaning and gasping again.

She could feel his lips curl into a smirk against her neck as he took her into the night.

Darkness.

And coldness, all around.

Her vision slowly began to come into focus and she could barely make out a forest in the middle of a moonless and starless night. Or at least it seemed starless because the canopy of the trees completely blotted out the sky. Something inside her was urging her to head forward, her bare feet stepping over the earth, strewn about leaves and twigs and the occasional puddle from the nearby lake she could sense.

She found a wall of brush in front of her and soon found herself pushing through it until she reached a clearing. A beam of light shone down in the clearing that was surrounding by a circle of trees. There was something moving in the center of the grass, in the center of it all.

Tsunami never bothered to look up and see if it was moonlight, her eyes were fixed on the figure in the grass. It was actually coming more into focus as she stepped out of the brush and approached it. It was two people. Two people in the act of mating, wild passionate and animalistic mating.

And she recognized them both.

She could see spiky unruly hair styled in a peacock-like fashion, tan skin, broad back and muscular body. A tail was at the small of his back, waving left to right almost happily. The lithe figure underneath had the skin tone of a rich mahogany. And dark jet black hair splayed out underneath her.

The two moaned and grunted from pleasure before stopping suddenly and turning to face her. Tsunami's eyes grew wide and she gasped, taking a step back.

It was Turles! And herself!

But that was impossible! He was dead! And besides that, she didn't love him! His advances were forced upon her! But looking at this image suggested that it was the opposite.

The image of Turles continued to take Tsunami's image, careless of the woman gaping at them. The image of Tsunami however was smirking at her sinisterly, clutching Turles' arms. Tsunami turned away in disgust, only to see the nude image of herself standing before her with a smirk.

"Let's be serious, you didn't really love Yamcha," she said.

Tsunami gasped and sat up in bed. She gasped, feeling sweat on her forehead. She turned to her left to see Yamcha fast asleep in bed, one of his arms curled around her waist.

A wave of nausea suddenly came over her and she found herself gently prying her husband's hands from her and rushing to the bathroom to vomit up her dinner. Without looking at the contents, she flushed the toilet and went to the sink to rinse out the taste of consumed food and bile from her mouth. Afterwards, she splashed her face with cold water and took a look at herself in the mirror.

Where the hell did that come from? A nightmare about Turles? After five years of a happy marriage, after getting over the nightmare, he comes back now to haunt her in her dreams? She coughed and turned to one of the towels on the rack to wipe her face.

The occasional vomiting was normal for her. She had just recently found out that she was pregnant again and had somehow forgotten to tell her husband about it. She figured it wouldn't be that big a deal, she'd tell him in the morning. This nightmare though, would never be discussed.

One thing she had learned while being in this marriage was the good knack of keeping secrets for the safety of others. In this case, Yamcha going into a rage and destroying everything in his path. Even after their bond, she managed to keep the truth about Turles and of Zane a secret.

She blocked away the memories of the night Turles abducted her again and violated her again, worse and rougher than the first time until he was certain she carried his child.

Zane was Turles' son, not Yamcha's. But as long as she was the only person who knew, there was no reason for either party to find out.

With a sigh, she turned off the lights and climbed back into bed, curling up into the arms of her husband.

A dark entity, a cloud, seeped out the drain of a sewer and floated above it. It slowly began to float out of 'Sataan' city and away from the sleeping couple. Finally finding a dark alley, the dark cloud took on a humanoid form: a lithe, scintillating female figure, mahogany skin, and long black hair.

She was the spitting image of Tsunami, just with an added gothic look and the different eyes. In place of light brown, friendly eyes, were cold, arctic blue eyes with gold slits in the middle, catlike (think Neherenia from 'Sailor Moon', I LOVE her eyes).

In place of her normal clothing, she was dressed in a dark leather get-up that screamed 'bad ass'. She wore skin-tight leather pants that were smooth and shiny at once, only her left pant-leg was cut short, up to the height of leather short shorts. On her bare leg was a knee-high black boot. The other boot was covered under the pant-leg of her right leg (think Angewoman from 'Digimon', I LOVE that outfit). Hanging over the low, belly-baring pants was a silver belt-chain. Her top was a black midriff top that was sleeveless and strapless. It was more like a black leather tube-top that was laced up in front like a corset. On her right arm was a fingerless black glove that covered her entire arm from the end of her shoulder to her hand. She wore dark velvet lipstick and black eyeliner on her eyes. Her canines were sharper than normal and her hair was a dark wine-color purple instead of black. And instead of 'crinkly' and wavy like the good Tsunami, this one had straight hair. On her ears dangled large silver hoop earrings and around her neck was a black lacy choker.

After giving herself a once-over, the woman strutted out of the alley and through the streets of the almost empty city. It didn't take her long to find trouble as she walked past a lonely bar where a group of men were hanging out in front of, smoking and drinking.

One look at her and the group got to whistling and soon pursuing the girl when she didn't even glance their way.

"Hey baby, I know you hear us callin' you. Don't give us the cold shoulder now. A good lookin' girl yourself must be lookin' for some action. And I think we could help you out with that," one of the men called to her.

The girl slowly came to a stop and turned to face them. Some of the men licked their lips and uttered silent 'damn's as they got an even better look at her as she approached them.

"Really? You boys want to help me find some action?" the girl said in a velvety voice and oozed seduction.

The supposed ringleader bit his lower lip, "Baby we're the action you seek."

The girl let out an amused chuckle before slowly lifting her hand all of them to see. After concentrating, she snapped her fingers and all of the men fell into trances.

"Listen and become my minions. You will do whatever I tell you, lest you have no value for your lives. I am your mistress, I own you. I am the reason you live, I am the reason you breathe, I am Blight," she said in that same smooth voice.

The men replied in unison, "We live to serve you, Mistress Blight."

The woman smiled, obviously content.

"I've always wanted to hear someone say that. Now, we must leave for my fortress," she told her men before lifting her hands above her and causing them all to levitate up and out of the city they once inhabited and away to where her newly-built fortress would reside.

She had plans.

*****

*BananaGirl*

It was even surprising to my intoxicated self when Vegeta responded to my kiss, if you could call it that. I personally found myself referring to it as an 'attack'-the last desperate measure for my Seduction Plan to work, even though my thoughts were slightly hazy, the alcohol making its way through my blood.

Somehow, we had switched places. I was no longer pressing into Vegeta, his back against the door. In his new position, he reached for the door handle, opening the wooden block and causing me to fall backwards. Unfortunately, there was no bed to break my fall like in the movies.

The alcohol helped in me not feeling the full impact of the concrete floor upon my back. Vegeta's form hovered above me, his lips catching mine. I gasped as his teeth raked across my bottom lip, the familiar coppery taste of blood invading my mouth. He teased the cut on my lip with his expert tongue, each touch causing a stinging sensation, but because it was him, it morphed into twisted pleasure.

I was undressed, I noted as I looked down at my twenty-something body. In any other circumstances I would have been incredibly embarrassed. Perhaps it was the alcohol, or that I was older or simply because it was him. Thankfully, he too, was undressed. I had been wondering on how to actually get him out of the skin-tight spandex suit without making a fool out of myself.

He touched me just above my hip, sending shivers down my spine. His fingers were surprisingly soft, causing a small giggle to erupt from my throat. His eyes caught hold of mine and a low growl was beginning to form, I could tell by his Adam's apple starting to quiver slightly. For a split-second that seemed to last a lifetime, I thought he was going to walk out of the door. Instead, he started to stroke the left side of my body, his fingers leaving a permanent trail. It didn't tickle, as I had expected it to. I relaxed my tense body, sighing from the sensations. He smirked and I nearly had an orgasm right there.

His index finger circled my belly button, before following a slow trail upwards, towards my chest. He circled each areola lightly, before massaging both my breasts with his incredibly soft hands. To anyone watching, it would simply look like a quick grope in a darkened room, but not to me. No, it wasn't like that, because it was him.

I couldn't take much more and neither could he, apparently. He grabbed my arm and pulled me upwards, pushing me against a wall. I wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly, urging him on with incoherent whispers, biting down on my lip with anticipation. He pushed up against me, one thrust breaking through my hymen. It didn't hurt nearly as much as I had imagined it would. I gasped and clung to him, each thrust sending me closer to the edge. Vegeta gasped and moaned against my lips as white dots appeared before my eyes. Then Vegeta moaned and I cried out as I buried my face in his shoulder, my eyes rolling back in their sockets.

And I knew this wasn't the end. No, because it was him.

~*~

"Gah." I muttered sleepily, rolling over on my side.

Big mistake.

Bright light exploded in front of my closed eyes and I opened them slowly, squinting against the open-curtained window. I yawned and stretched my aching body, relaxing slightly.

Then it happened.

A thousand bombs went off in my head, beginning at the bridge of my nose, where my eyes ended. "Shit." I cursed, instinctively raising my hands to cradle my throbbing head. "Aspirin." I moaned, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. That was when I noticed it was not my bedroom, and I was sleeping in some strange-looking clothes-all black and robber-like. "Well, I guess it was a good night." I muttered to myself, trying my hardest to ignore the headache and actually remember last night. It was no use, trying to remember only caused my head to ache further, which was not a good thing. No, in fact I'd go as far to say it was a bad thing. I padded into, what I assumed, was the bathroom and rooted through the bathroom cabinet for some aspirin. "Gnnnnr." I grunted, what I interpreted, a cry of victory and downed a couple of the tablets with a glass of water. I looked into the mirror and pulled a face. Talk about scary. "What the…" I asked myself, taking a good look around the bathroom and peered around the doorframe, looking into the bedroom. It was Vegeta's room, right down to the L'Oreal Kids shampoo. "I've gotta find Quorky."

~*~

"Monkey? Monkey?" I called, bursting into my room. "Imbecile of a muse! You're supposed to be here when I need you!" I shouted to the light fixture, collapsing onto my bed.

"Nice night?" Quorky asked from behind me, sarcasm oozing from his words.

"Holy shit!" I screeched, falling off the bed. "Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know!"

"I bet you don't." Quorky said, obviously unhappy with me.

"Excuse me?"

"Crumpled clothes and you haven't slept in your bed. It doesn't take a genius to work it out, although that's what I am." Quorky said, his modesty becoming more apparent.

"What on earth are you on about?" I demanded.

"Your seduction plan, it obviously worked." Quorky sniffed, averting his eyes, something he had been doing during the whole conversation.

"Dude, it did not." I scoffed.

"So you didn't wake up inhis bed?" Quorky asked, his eyes still on the floor.

"No…well, actually…" I trailed off, smiling sheepishly. "But I didn't do anything! He never sleeps in his bed; he always falls asleep in the kitchen or Gravity Room! Trust me, I should know!"

"You woke up in his bed after putting a seduction plan into action and don't believe anything happened?" Quorky asked, shocked.

"Exactly! Besides, I would've remembered if anything had happened!" My face faulted. "Wouldn't I?"

"You tell me." Quorky folded his arms, now looking me straight in the face.

"Of course I would have! I mean, how can anyone forget sex with Skittles?" I asked incredulously.

"Someone who shared six bottles of Vodka, who, by the way, had never touched Vodka before in her life." Quorky offered.

"OK, I see your point, but I am too much of a Vegeta Freak to forget fucking him! Damn, of course I'd remember something like that!" I shouted.

"Fine." Quorky shrugged.

"Want me to prove it to you? Fine, follow me!" I said, dragging my muse behind me.

~*~

"Bulma!" I screeched, causing the woman to nearly drop her cup of coffee.

"What?" She asked groggily.

"What is sex with Vegeta like?" I blurted out.

"Well, it's like…I mean, what the hell kind of question is that?" Bulma shrieked, her face going a strange red colour. "Are you trying to get into my husband's spandex suit? Because if you are, I'll tell you something, missy…"

"Yea, whatever." I said, walking back out of the kitchen. "See!"

"See what?" Quorky asked.

"Uh…well, she was supposed to tell me what it was like and see if it triggered a memory."

"Well that worked." My muse said sarcastically.

"Yes, well, I couldn't…" I stopped mid-speech as Vegeta walked past, a towel over his shoulder and sweat beads gathering on his well-formed, chiselled chest. "Now, I would've remember something like that, which is why it never happened! Plus, I would be…um…well, ya know…sore." I explained once he had entered the kitchen, happy at being right.

"Hmmm." Was all Quorky said.


"Dude, why am I happy? I didn't fuck Vegeta!" I wailed, trying to ignore the consistent thumping in my head that had started to get worse.

"Must you be so crude?"

"Yes!" I smirked. "Aw man, that would've been a good Christmas present as well." I frowned.

"Hmmm."

"You still don't believe me." I stated, rather than asked.

"I didn't say that." Quorky dodged the question.

"Whatever, Monkey." I stuck my tongue out at Quorky.

"There's a rumour going around about you and Goku, by the way."

"What kind of rumour?" I demanded.

"That you really fancy him, not Vegeta." Quorky grinned at the thought.

"What?" I screeched. "Dude, no way!"

"Maybe it is true…" Quorky mused aloud.

"Oh, no you don't! If you had your way, then I would have screwed Skittles but really be in love with Kakkarot. Do I look like some whore?"

"Next question."

"Rope, fabric or wire. Choices, choices."


"Pardon?" Quorky asked, trying to mask his confused look. After all, geniuses never got confused.

"Just wondering which is best to strangle you with."

*****

To Be Continued…

R & R next chappie is a clean one promise… ;p If I get complaints then I'll shift it to it's own special spot… but it has to be more than five complaints cause for one or two it's just not worth it….

~J'dee