Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter Thirteen ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Return

Author/s: Lady Youko, Mysterious, Tobias, J'dee, Mabelle, S'rac, Raine.

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Angst / Action / Drama / Humor / Interactive

Author's note: Going house sitting again for three weeks so this is updated cause of that, the other fics I haven't had any inspiration for, sorry about that I'll try and think of something.

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z/GT or anything that I can make money off that is DB related, save for a few posters and action figures if I wanted to sell them that is.

*****

*Lady Youko / Mysterious / Tobias / J'dee*

AN from Lady Youko: < > means spoken in Tsiru-jinn, which will be happening more often.

*****

I was not pleased. This incident was now going to make it much harder to move on J'dee. I sighed, and scratched my chin as I watched from hiding. I instantly perked up as the bitch slapped her toy and took off. Maybe this COULD be valuable. I took off and followed them in secret.

*****

I yawned as Iczer pulled at my arm and I hissed lowly in the Tsiru-jinn tongue.

"<Iczer, Mommy needs her sleep. What is it?>" I asked him and he looked up at me, he knew how important it was that we both keep speaking our own language, we could now communicate together with only a handful of beings being able to understand.

"<I'm hungry,>" he chirped and I smirked as I rolled over and looked at him.

"<Baby, go downstairs and eat some cereal, today's Saturday, so there will be shows on the television for children,>" I hissed and he smiled and then looked at me.

"<Mommy, why are you always sleepy?>" he asked and I smiled, I would tell him the truth later, when I wasn't so damn tired.

"<Mommy is storing her strength, she'll be needing,>" I whispered and it was some what true. Iczer bought that explanation and ran off. I quickly returned to sleep.

*****

Tobias landed at J'dee's place the next day, very early in the morning. Everyone was asleep, except for Iczer. The boy was eating a huge bowl of cereal, watching Saturday morning cartoons. He grinned when Tobias let himself in with his key.

"Dad!" he cried.

"Iczer, shhhhh. Keep your voice down. I'm in enough trouble as it is, son." Tobias said. Iczer giggled and finished his cereal quickly.

"So what are we going to do today?" Iczer asked. Tobias scratched his chin and grinned.

"I have an idea. We're going to go have some fun. Let me leave a note for your mom. She still sleeping?" Tobias asked. Iczer nodded.

"Uh, huh! Mommy sleeping a lot lately." Iczer said, hurrying to go get dressed. Tobias chuckled and wrote a note on a piece of paper. He tore the paper from the pad, and went down the hall to put the note on Icer's door.

Her door was wide open, and Tobias could see her sleeping, her chest rising and falling slowly. Tobias set the note on a nightstand next to her bed, and gently sat on the side, watching her sleep. He slowly reached his hand out and brushed the hair out of her face. She murmured, and turned in her sleep. Tobias sighed, and got up, closing the door behind him. He turned to see Iczer come bounding down the hall in a pair of jeans, and a black t-shirt that read, "Hug me, I'm cute!" Tobias couldn't help but laugh.

"Ready to go son?" he asked, and Iczer nodded.

"Sure! We are we going first Dad?"

"You still hungry? I haven't eaten yet."

"Oh yeah! I've only had one bowl so far!"

"Okay, I know a place where we can go. It's a good distance away, but I let you Mom know in the note."

" 'Kay!"

*****

I watched him take off in the morning with his son, heading east. I snarled, and turned to the house. There had to be some way to infest that bitch's brother. If only I could get him alone.

As if to answer my thoughts, the brat came out side, stretching and yawning. This was the perfect opportunity. I emerged from the bushes, and began walking towards him, swaying my hips. He stopped and stared at me. I grinned as he rubbed his eyes.

"Whoa, Marron. Feeling okay?" Trey asked me. I grinned. I was wearing a black leather cat suit, which she had hidden away in her closet. I grinned at him, my high heals clicking on the concrete patio. I must say this world was interesting. Two weeks ago, there had been a foot of snow on the ground for Christmas. Now it was bright and sunny, and almost eighty degrees.

"Why I feel fine." I purred, snaking my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and grinned.

"Ano, this feels like a dream." He whispered. I grinned and rubbed his cheek.

"Let me make this dream come true." I whispered and kissed him. I felt him kissing me back. I moved my arms down and clasped my hands behind his back. I tightened my grip, pinning his arms to his sides. His eyes widened in shock and I burst from my host into his mouth, the egg I had planted taking over. I entered my new host and gasped at the wonder of this new host. Such anguish! Pain! All these memories to torture him with if I took him over permanently! But no, not him. My old host let me go, and scratched my chin, thinking to myself, searching his memories.

Hmmmmm……….apparently this Tobias was very strong. Comparing him to Bra, and what I knew of her father he was as strong as Vegeta and Goku. Bra was strong this power up she had, but not nearly a SSJ4. This Tobias apparently had that much power, but without the transformation. He would make a fine addition to me, if I absorbed him permanently. With my genetic information combined with is power, I could easily kill anyone who stood in my way.

"Go, gather the others whom are the ones to be of aid. The others are to prepare for the assault on Capsule Corporation. I will gather my newest host for the capture. When I safely leave this world, you are all to kill yourselves, and your hosts." I said. Marron nodded and took off to prepare the others. I smiled and entered the house. I would need to find out where this Tobias lived. Although this would be the prefect time to attack J'dee, I wanted that body. With that much power, nothing could stop me in finding another. My race would once again dominant the Earth, just as we had when the dinosaurs had lived. I would find a male, and we would infest them all!

*****

I woke up and felt the note on my face. I sat up quickly and look around for Iczer, he couldn't write, who would leave me a note?! I grasped the piece of paper and snarled as I ripped it in two.

"Damn you, Tobias, you should've woken me, where have you taken my son?" I hissed in rage as I quickly pulled off the white gown I slept in and pulled on a blue sundress that matched my hair. I stormed downstairs and saw Trey standing there looking a little shocked to see me. I hissed at him and he took a step back. "What are you looking at, Monkey?" Trey knew by now that when I was mad all Saiyans became "Monkey" and all humans became "Weakling".

"What's your problem?!" he cried indignantly and I turned to look at him. He stared at me and I sensed a difference about him.

"You haven't bathed recently," I hissed as I got up into his face and let my tail lash around dangerously behind me. "You reek of dirt and grim…and something else…" There was a smell on him, familiar and dark. I spat at his feet and quickly made a small breakfast for myself. I acted as if I wasn't, but my concentration was centered on Trey. Something was definitely off with that Boy.

*****

"Jesus Christ!" cried the manager, as Tobias and Iczer both filled up their trays again. They had been eating breakfast for almost an hour. This was an Old Country Buffet near a book store and park. Tobias had found it on his way to an assignment from work. Tobias finished his huge pile of eggs, bacon, toast, sausage, and waffles. Iczer was having eggs, pancakes with strawberries, waffles with syrup, chocolate milk, and huge slices of ham. Tobias finished eating and took a sip of his coffee.

"Still hungry Iczer?" he asked. Iczer scooped up the last of his eggs with his last waffle and shoved them in his mouth. He never ate like this when his mother was around, no doubt the manners she had installed in the boy.

"Yeah, Dad, but there's no more food! This is the third restaurant we've been too!" he cried. Tobias laughed. He himself was full now, but Iczer was a growing boy.

"Well, I think I know another place, want to try it?" Tobias asked. Iczer nodded, and they left. Thee manager looked at the shambles of his restaurant. The cases were smashed and were leaking water. Five tables where stack shoulder high with dishes. The manager saw all of his dishwashers came out, look at the stacks, and threw down their aprons, walking out.

*****

I finished my meal and quickly got up from the table, Trey hadn't been strange, but yet he had. I didn't like it and I assumed it was just the pregnancy affecting me or something. I still couldn't shake a feeling of something being off. I got up and started out the door.

"Icer, where are you going?" J'dee asked and I looked at her on the stairs.

"Tobias has kidnapped my son, I'm going to his cave to wait for him," I stated. Then I heard the news caster begin a strange story. I shoved Trey back away from the television and hissed as I saw my son and Tobias demolishing a roller coaster. The caster mentioned something about a four restaurant eat out and I hissed in rage as I started out the door. "I'm going to kill him!" J'dee grabbed me and I hissed at we fought. I took note that Trey exited the room.

*****

"Whoa take it easy Iczer isn't dead, he's still alive I know Toby, he wouldn't let anything happen to him, just calm down."

"Calm?!" She seemed to cry out in anger. "What if it was your son?" She demanded.

I let her go suddenly and sighed, "Just don't kill him please." I felt retched begging for his life.

"I'll do as I will when it comes to my son."

I grabbed her again quickly but was interrupted suddenly.

*****

I growled as Trey reappeared and J'dee let go of me to give him a strange look. I had to agree, he was strangely dressed and I had an impression of something dark hiding behind the blackness of his shades.

*****

"I'm going out." I snapped. J'dee gave me a look, especially at my attire I assumed. I was wearing all black, and had black sunglasses on.

"Hey boy, wait up a second." She said, placing Gabriel in the playpen. The blue haired witch also looked at me strangely. I didn't have time for this.

"Fuck off." I said, and burst out the door, taking to the sky. I had no time to waste on her, I wanted that body.

*****

Frowning after Trey left I knew something was up with him, ignoring the warning signals and the whisperings I seemed to hear when evil was at work I made my decision to follow my brother. He was moody, as all teenagers were but even he had his limits. Shades and all black were not part of that.

*****

"I'm going now!" I cried after Trey flew off.

"That's what YOU think! I'm not going to let you hurt Tobias," J'dee said and the fight continued until I decided that this would be bad for the baby. I gave in and gave J'dee my word that I wouldn't KILL him, but I would give him a good yelling at.

*****

"Dad, this was a great day." Iczer said as they flew to Tobias place. Tobias grinned ruffled his hair.

"I know son. I still can't believe you broke that roller coaster though. I hope we didn't make the news." Tobias said with a laugh. As they came down to land at the entrance to the cave, Icer was standing outside of the steel door, arms crossed, and looking very pissed.

"Uh oh."

*****

"I was expecting a little more than just 'Uh oh'," I hissed as my tail hit the ground and a small crater formed. Tobias' eyes went from the crater up my tail to my body and then up to my eyes. "<Iczer, what do you think you were doing?!>" Tobias looked at me and I imagined he was trying to figure out the hissing and clicking language of the Tsiru-jinns.

"Mommy, we left a note!" Iczer cried and then covered his mouth as he realized he had spoken in English/Japanese. I would let it slide this time.

"<You know how important you are to me! I saw the news. FOUR restaurants! And ruining a roller coaster! I'm very displeased with you!>" I cried and Iczer hung his head and I had to hide as smirk as I realized what his shirt said. The kid had style that was for sure. "AND YOU!" I turned my attention to Iczer's sire.

*****

I had followed the pale bitch to Tobias's home. I was in luck, as soon as I had heard about the incident, I had rushed back just to see Icer take off. I was about to follow when J'dee grabbed my leg. Damn bitch, I couldn't wait till this job was over.

"Where did you go Trey?" she asked. I sighed and glared at her.

"None of your concern, now leave me alone!" I snapped taking back into the air. I was going to lose her soon………

"Boy, come on! What's wrong with you?" she cried.

"Leave me you alone you bitch!" I snapped. She drew back, shocked, and I took off, following.

*****

I hovered in the air and frowned I glared at his back and I heard the whispers again. "I know I sense it but he's in there somewhere, I just gotta reach him." I turned back knowing I shouldn't leave Gabriel alone and I.T'ed back home and picked him up. I wrote a note quickly and out of anger.

"Seems I'm running a hotel here, people coming in and out, you want me, you have to find me, I'm going for some stress relief." With that I attached the note to the fridge and I placed my finger to the door knob and grinned as I muttered a quick incantation that if Gohan was around he would remember.

"By powers of three times three times three, I do place an astral lock, upon thee, may my home not be disturbed until I have finished my task, with, no harm to me or the innocent, as I will it, so mote it be..."

But I didn't leave the house I just paced for a bit trying to figure out what to do first.

*****

"You want to tell me what you and Iczer were doing eating out four buffets and then damn near destroying an amusement park? You think that's setting a good example for our son?" Icer cried, gesturing wildly. Tobias shrugged.

"He's a boy, and he needed some release instead of training for once." Tobias replied, smartly. Icer growled and crossed her arms.

"And taking him this morning and leaving a note was a good thing?!" she shouted.

"Well you were still sleeping, so I didn't want to wake you." He said. Icer pounded her fist on the table.

"I was worried out of my mind till I saw the news! Then I find out you damn near destroyed a roller coaster he was riding?"

"He got scared, and panicked. Everyone was okay, in-fact he rode another one just fine when I told him they were perfectly safe." Tobias said. Icer stared at him and then poked him in his chest.

"And you think that makes it okay? I had no idea when I heard that is he was hurt or, or, or, or………." Icer trailed off. Tobias closed the gap between them and hugged her to his chest.

*****

I stared up at him and tried to figure out what he was trying to do. Then it hit me, I had forgotten about a hug, I hugged Iczer everyday but no one hugged me. I looked up at him trying to fight the urge to forget my anger and to hug him back.

"What, exactly, are you doing?" I asked as he held me tightly.

"I'm…well…hugging you," he said and I felt another wave of emotion….LUST!!! I was lusting after Tobias? Why not, after all he was the one who rescued me and my son, the father of my son, why shouldn't I desire him.

"Why?" I asked quietly and I felt my anger at him diminish.

"You're upset, I want to comfort you," he whispered as he looked into my eyes. "Like this will comfort you." He kissed me and I nearly wept, was this was love was truly like?

*****

This was so damn frustrating! Tobias and Icer were inside his home while the boy was playing outside. He had found some kids who were camping with their parents. He seemed very adept at hiding his power, to an extent at least. Who knows how long I was going to have to wait here for them to come out of that damn home?

*****

"You know you don't have to do this, especially if you feel like I'm forcing you. I love you, Icer." Tobias whispered. Icer hesitated and looked at Tobias.

"Do you love J'dee?" she asked, looking down. Tobias sighed and raised her chin with his finger tips.

"Yes, just as much as I love you, if you can believe that." He said.

*****

We kissed again and I gave in. We made love and I have to say it was beyond anything that the Cold family could accomplish. I lay in the aftermath panting with Tobias resting beside me and I knew I had to tell him.

"Tobias…" I started and he smiled as he looked at me and kissed me. I was feeling the urge to sleep come again. NO, I had to tell him! "I….I have…..I have to…." My eyelids became so heavy. I couldn't stay awake. "I….I'm….expec….." I was lost to the realm of sleep.

*****

The fucking brat rushed inside moments later. The door closed and I heard it lock. I sighed. Looks like I was in for a long night.

*****

"Dad! Mom!" Icer said. Tobias slowly got out of bed and pulled on his jeans. He covered Icer up with a blanket, who was sleeping very deeply. He opened the bedroom door.

"Dad, I found these real nice kids, and we played all day! It was so cool!" he cried.

"Shhhhh, be quiet, Iczer. Your Mom's sleeping again. You hungry?" he asked. Iczer nodded furiously.

"Okay, I'll make you some dinner, and then you have to go to bed."

*****

Finally! The asshole walked out, a cup of coffee in his hand, watching the sunset. I waited for almost half an hour, to see if the boy or woman came out. When they didn't, I floated down from my tree, surprising him.

"Trey, what are you doing here?" he asked. I struck fast, I needed to or he would push me away. I didn't even bother to press my host's lips against his at first before I began to push my way out. I slammed into him, knocking him down in surprise. I leaped from trey's mouth, and dived in Tobias. He clutched at his throat, gagging. I squirmed, forcing myself deeper. I latched my teeth into the back of his throat. He tried to scream, but he couldn't around me. I smiled to myself and flooded his system, digging in and gnawing up into his brain.

~Excellent, this is most satisfactory! So much power!~ I spoke to him in his mind.

~What, who are you?~ he cried. I smirked and opened myself to him. We appeared in a storage office. Myself in my true form, he in his. His did not change, but I did. He gasped, and I smirked.

"I am of the Urotsukidoji. I have no name but many titles. You are about to merge with me." I said.

"What, you can't do this to me!" he cried. He took a leap at me, and then froze in mid air. I laughed.

"You see, this room is where you exist. Out there are your memories, in boxes filled with DVD's. My representation of your mind. I now own it, and you shall exist in here, to be tortured by my whims." I said.

"How can you torture me? You've trapped me in my own mind you bitch!" he snarled. I laughed and searched his memories. I smiled and snapped my fingers. He was now surrounded in complete darkness.

"By playing you through your most horrible moments of life. You shall relive every pain and loss you have ever felt!" I cried, and vanished.

*****

"No this can't be!" Tobias said. He was immersed in his own memory, unable to move as he relived a beating he had gotten.

"You are nothing, you will always be nothing!" the voice cried. The foot came down and smashed Tobias in the face. Tobias screamed, holding his broken nose.

"You are pathetic! Your not worthy of being of any relation to me!"

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NOOOOOOOO! NOT AGAIN!!!!"

*****

I smiled as my cells fused with his. I grinned as his body shook and tore, taking on my fusion. My wings burst from his back, and my hands ripped through his. His parts of his skin hardened and blackened into my shell skin. His mouth rippled and changed, taking on my mouth. The fangs clicked and clacked together as I tried them out. Finally, his eyes changed to complete blood red as he took on my infa-red vision. Ah yes, I could spot anything with my vision.

"Tobias, are you going to come back inside?" a voice asked behind me. I turned and grinned as Icer emerged from the cave. She took one look at me and hissed, throwing the brat behind her as she screamed something in another language.

*****

I stared at the creature, unconsciously jumping through the fifth transformation into my six form. I hissed in anger as I stared at this being. It…it looked like a Norizamina-jinn, they had black shells like that, the red eyes, heat vision most likely was also a trait of the Norizamina-jinn, but I never saw a Norizamina-jinn with wings. I kept Iczer in the cave as I stood before him prepared to lay down my life to protect my son. The creature laughed and I looked at the horrid fangs coming from its mouth.

"<Tell me are you of the Norizamina-jinn, I'll know if you are not, they speak this tongue as well as their own,>" I hissed but it did not respond to the Tsiru-jinn. I had not been deceived, Tobias had turned into this thing. Was it a possession case were there was no REAL body for this creature, on the representation in each host? I nearly attacked when it spoke again.

*****

"Now the real game begins." I said, my voice deep but female. I laughed and flapped my wings, taking to the air. Now the real game begins……………

*****

*Mabelle / S'rac*

S'rac grumbled to himself, as he flew back towards Goku's house alone. He could have gone with everyone else, but he felt more like going by himself. He needed to think. "I guess I can kinda understand Vegeta's logic with the whole becoming king thing.... since there's so many Saiyan's now... But I didn't think he really cared about that anymore," he said to himself. "Sometimes I wonder what goes through his head," S'rac said, sighing.

Another thing that he'd been thinking about is what on Earth did Mabelle transform into and how did she do that. "Maybe it was Super Saiyan 5 or something. Gah I feel so weak. Seems like everybody's stronger than me since I got back. And Toby got his edge from the whole Mystic thing. Man I need to do some major training," he said, thinking out loud.

He sighed again and cringed, as he clutched his arm. He gotten hit pretty hard by Tobias during the fight. "Perfect time to leave my Senzu Beans at the house," he muttered.

The forest below him was strangely quiet. No birds, no animals, nothing. Just then his Saiyan ears picked up to something in the trees below. He looked down, searching for whatever had made the noise. "Huh?!" he saw a ki blast fly towards him from the trees below. "Gah!" he yelled, as he flipped backwards to dodge it. "What the-Who's there?!" he shouted down. He scanned the forest, looking for his assailant, when he saw a figure start to rise out from the branches of a tree. His eyes widened as he recognized the figure. "Well isn't this just great..?" he muttered to himself, as he looked at a perfect double of himself, even down to the Goku gi. Except that his aura was much different than S'rac's. Much darker and colder.

The double smirked and floated closer to S'rac. "Surprise surprise!" S'rac's evil counterpart greeted.

*****

I growled as I sat on my cliff, staring out into the forest. I hadn't gone home, only sent Gohan a message that I was alright.

<You should have killed him, then Vegeta, then that quarter blood, then that half blood you bonded with…> the hateful voice of the other me whispered in my skull.

"You'd have me kill Pan and Gohan too?!" I hissed as I fought the urge to kill.

<Of course, they are tainted, best to just put them down as with the rest of those mixed bloods.>

"What about Gokin?! You'd have us kill our own BABY!!!" I held my head in my hands as the hissing voice continued to assault me.

<I would abandon him in the woods, if he survived, I would keep him of course. But Pan is too weak and your mate ignores his instincts. We should be in charge. Once you fall from control I'll kill them all. That moron, that stuck up ouji, that witch, and that pompous ass will fall first! Then the mixed bloods! Then they'll submit to me and I'll OWN this mud ball!>

"The others will fight you! Kakuna! Gohan! Tsunami! Icer! S'rac! All of the authors!" I hissed as I began to rock back and forth. Her maniacal laughter ran in my head.

<Oh yes, let's discuss them all. Kakuna will be easy, I'll approach her as if nothing is wrong and when she turns her back she'll have a hole in her back, then her mate and mixed blood brats will be mine! And your MATE! He'll come to us soon enough and by then I'll be in control, the loving embrace he'll expect to receive will only be a one way trip to the next dimension. Tsunami!! You must be kidding, I'll threaten her family and if she doesn't relent to my power I'll take her whole line out of existence. Icer won't be a challenge, the icy bitch has been in confinement for so long she doesn't know what I'm packing. And S'RAC, you must be kidding, he'll be easy to convert, a friendly word and he'll follow us to the end of the universe. Just like Liana and Alex.>

"LEAVE MY CHILDREN ALONE!" I screamed at the voice in my head. I was loosing the battle

*****

S'rac growled low. "So you finally show yourself huh?" he asked.

"Well I've been biding my time," the double shrugged.

"Dare I ask what you want?" S'rac muttered.

"To fight you of course," the copy smirked, then sighed. "Looks like you won't be much of a challenge in your current state though. Too bad. I really wanted a good fight," he said sounding disappointed, yet still smirking all the while. "Well I guess after I beat you I'll just have to replace you. Guess all your friends will just have to get used to the new you," he laughed, malice in his voice.

"They'll know it's not me. They'll kill you!" S'rac yelled at the copy, his anger rising.

The copy laughed cruelly. "Hah! Even if those idiots figure it out do you really think any of those saps would have the guts to kill someone who looked just like the good old S'rac they used to know? I beg to differ my soft-hearted look-a-like," he smirked.

"After they kill you they'll wish me back with the Dragonballs..." S'rac growled at his doppelganger.

"And risk the whole Evil Shenlong Saga? I doubt it highly," the double smirked with satisfaction.

"Why don't you just.........SHUT UP!!!" S'rac yelled as he powered up to Super Saiyan 2. "I hope you've been training because even if I am beat up I'll do all in my power to destroy you!"

The double laughed loudly. "You imbecile! What do you THINK I've doing for weeks? Just sitting around watching T.V.?! I'm embarrassed to say I bear any resemblance to you!" S'rac was getting worried. His copy must have reached level 2 as well. "You pathetic weakling, I'm much stronger than you. Unlike you I don't spend half my time visiting with friends and having a good time. I haven't stopped training since I came into existence! Some of those other clones might have revealed themselves right away but as I've said I've bided my time. And luckily it's all paid off. I'd hoped you'd have gotten farther than this. Oh well." he said shrugging, as he started gathering his ki around him.

"Oh great," S'rac said, as he sensed his copy's power rising dramatically. His eyes widened as evil S'rac went Super Saiyan 3.

*****

I snarled as I stood up, powering up as high as I could with a scream that crumbled the rock around me. I jumped through the transformations till I was SSJ4 and I stared at the sky.

"YOU WILL NEVER HURT THOSE I LOVE!! I'LL DESTROY YOU BEFORE YOU TOUCH ANY OF THEM!!" I could feel it, the impossible level beyond. No, it couldn't be….another level of Super Saiyan?!

<HAHAHA! That's it make us stronger!> the voice in my head laughed but I ignored her. In a more powerful body I didn't feel her so much at the moment. Then I felt it, an SSJ3 and an SSJ2…but…they had the same ki signature. S'rac's in fact.

"The evil doubles…" I whispered as I dropped back into my regular body. "HOLD ON S'RAC!!"

*****

The clone smirked. "You look like a deer caught in the headlights! What a great feeling this is," he smirked with twisted pleasure. S'rac growled. "Oh I'm sorry I guess I should go on. After all I'm not done yet." S'rac's eyes went wider, as his copy started to yell, calling on more power.

"No it's not possible..." S'rac muttered, involuntarily shaking, as he saw his evil self grow fur all over his upper body, his hair turn back to dark brown, and gain a red outline around his eyes. "You're a....... Super Saiyan 4..."

The evil copy laughed with malice. "Oh I love it. Too bad you'll never get to try your hand at being evil. It's really fulfilling. Now I'm afraid I'll have to kill you. Well..... actually I'm going to enjoy it immensely" he said, smirking. "Well, I'll be sure to fill in for you while you're gone...which'll be a while since you won't be coming back. And if anyone ever figures it out I'll be sure to tell them you said goodbye!" he said, before phasing out of view.

S'rac looked around frantically, trying to find where his copy had gone, when he suddenly felt a hand grab the back of his neck. His eyes widened as he was brought around to face his double. "Bye bye" he said, as he pointed an open palm at S'rac, while smirking.

S'rac clenched his eyes shut as a bright light enveloped him and sent him to the ground. He made a small crater, and bounced up slightly, before landing back down. He coughed up some blood and groaned. "No I can't.... can't let..... can't let him..... win," S'rac mumbled, trying to move, which seemed impossible.

The copy landed next to S'rac. "Still alive? Impressive. Oh well. More fun for me," he said, kicking S'rac through several trees.

*****

I flew through the SSJ2 was down low, he was loosing. The question was, which S'rac was which? Was the evil one the one losing or the one winning? I snarled, it was stupid for me to fight myself; it would be best to have someone help me. Kiobit perhaps, maybe Dende. I hissed as I felt the ki drop more.

"NO THINK ABOUT S'RAC FIRST THEN WORRY ABOUT LOSING TO HER!"

<You'll never make it in time…>

"I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR OPINION!!!!"

*****

"Aaa.......aaaaugh...." S'rac couched up more blood, as he landed on the hard ground.

The double walked up to him again. "What a waste of a Saiyan you are. Guess I'd better get rid of you. See ya in the next dimension," he smirked, raising his fist and bringing it down, right into S'rac's stomach.

S'rac's screams could be heard for miles around. "A-aaa-aaaaa...." his voice softened, muffled from the blood he was coughing up, before his head fell to the side and his eyes closed.

"Pity to see him go. It would have been fun to torture him some more," the double said, disappointed, as he kicked S'rac's body into another tree. "Guess I should get back to Goku's then," he said, trying to make a convincing Son Grin, as he powered down to normal. The others knew S'rac couldn't go Super Saiyan 4 yet. "How revolting," he said, as he scrunched his face up in disgust. "Maybe I should just forget about trying to act," he muttered, lifting up and flying off.

And the forest was silent once again.

*****

I hissed as I came to the scene of the fight. Trees were down, blasts were all over the ground, and there was a large crater… with S'rac in the middle of it!!! I landed quickly and rushed to his side. I couldn't sense the enemy anywhere around so I knelt down by his side. The evil voice in my head was silent as I placed my hand over his mouth, I couldn't feel his breath against my skin. I ran the tips of my finger over his jugular vein and there was a slight pulse.

"CRAP!" I cried as I dragged him to the flat ground above the crater. I quickly positioned his head and looked at him. There was still ki, he had a chance! I took a breath and placed my mouth over his, pinching his nose shut and angling his jaw up. I pushed my breath into his body, his chest rose and I smiled as I looked down. He didn't take another. "CRAP!!" I began the rescue breathing. Suddenly I felt him jerk and I back off as he began to cough up more blood. I patted his shoulder.

"S'rac? Are you okay?" I asked as I looked down at my friend. He slowly nodded and I reached to my waist and handed him a senzu from my emergency bag. "Here, it's a senzu…take it." He did and slowly he got up and glared off into the sky.

"I can't believe he beat me," he said and I looked at him. Was this the good one or the evil one? Who was I kidding, S'rac wouldn't kill his evil double! This was him.

"I don't know what to say," I whispered as I felt the voice begin.

<Weakling, you should have let him die!> I ignored her.

"How are you? I mean, since the fight," he asked and I turned from him and licked my lips nervously. Then that taste! The wonderful coppery taste! I sucked on my lips as I pulled every drop from my lips. "Belle?" I turned to him and rubbed my mouth, looking down to see a red smear of blood on my hand. I had been drinking S'rac's blood! I was going to throw up!

<You liked that didn't you. I know you did! We could kill him and then there will be lots of delicious blood!> I took a step towards S'rac without meaning to and I nearly cried out.

"Belle are you okay?" S'rac took another step towards me and I took a step back, holding my arms up as if to warn him off.

"S'rac stay away from me!" I hissed as I took another step back.

<No! Kill him! Drink his blood!!> I absently sucked on my lip again and I cried out.

"Don't come near me! I'm not myself!"

"What do you mean?" he asked as he looked at me strangely. I looked at his neck, his pulse was now strong and regular… throbbing under his skin. I shook my head and locked eyes with him.

"I'm battling myself. There's another me, the Saiyan named Belle that would've been if I had been born on Vegetasei. She's fighting to take over my body, S'rac. Don't trust me! Stay away from me! And warn everyone!" I hissed as I grabbed my skull.

<NO BLOOD! WE WANT HIS BLOOD! HE'S ONLY A SSJ2 WE CAN DESTROY HIM AND HAVE HIS BLOOD!!!>

"NO I WON'T HURT HIM!" I looked at S'rac and his eyes were wide with fear or shock.

"I will!" he said and I nodded as I held onto my head.

"Warn Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, J'dee, Everyone!!!" I hissed as I felt her desire to attack him and just bite his neck and drain his life away. "DON'T TRUST ME!! WARN EVERYONE AND DON'T LOOK FOR ME!!! IF I LOSE CONTROL DESTROY ME!!!" I started to fly.

"How will we know?!" he cried and I looked down at him.

"You'll know!" I hissed as I flew away. I had to protect them…even if I had to end my own life to do it!!!

*****

J'dee had had it with everyone staying at her place and Icer attacking her the way she did. J'dee had just let her go and Trey going off the rocker everything was looking really messed up. This time yesterday she had headed over to Tsunami's place but well that had kinda been cut short as she realised upon arrival at the door that there was something she didn't want to interrupt on so J'dee had left again.

Picking up the phone it was decided to call in advance this morning.

She let the phone ring a few times and waited for an answer. J'dee heard Yamcha pick up the phone. She tried her best to kept from doing her Yamcha swoon.

"Hello?"

"Yamcha hi is Tsunami there please?"

"Sure hold on."

J'dee just felt she needed some time away some time with a friendly face would do her good, she'd take Gabriel and they'd just go and do their thing. J'dee hoped Tsunami was up for a shopping trip. Because J'dee felt she needed one.

*****

Tsunami sat comfortably on a couch, bouncing Jubilee in her lap and causing the baby to giggle uncontrollably while Zane sat in front of the television playing his new XBox. Yamcha entered the room, "Babe, there's a phone call for you. J'dee."

Her eyes perked and she smiled brightly.

"J'dee? I haven't heard from her in a while," Tsunami said, getting up with the baby at her hip.

She gave Yamcha a peck on the cheek and headed to the phone, "J'dee? Girl you've got alot of answering to do."

*****

J'dee let out a breath and she smiled. "I know I do I'm sorry about that. I really am."

She held Gabriel in her arms and he grabbed on to the phone cord in the kawaiiest way and J'dee pried it from his hands but he grabbed it in another part. She smiled down at him.

"Well it was those damn evil doubles, but everything is okay now. I'd like you to see Gabriel though. I was kinda wondering if you'd like to be his Godmother, he doesn't have one and I haven't registered him yet, cause I haven't had a chance or bought him some decent clothes, so I was wondering if I could explain all on a shopping trip?"

Gabriel blinked and looked up at her eyes wide like he knew she was talking about him, and he gurgled happily and then began to chew on the phone cord. Not cause he was hungry but it seemed to be what babies were good at, chewing on foreign objects and get them slobbered over.

*****

Tsunami's features lit up in surprise/joy, "Me? The godmother?"

Yamcha looked up from his newspaper.

"Why, I'd love to! I'd be honoured! And I can't wait to meet him. A shopping trip sounds like a terrific idea. Maybe we could even set up Gabriel and Jubilee on play dates. I think it's time she made some friends. How about I pick you up at the cabin in twenty minutes?"

She smiled warmly at the sound of Gabriel over the phone and glanced down at Jubilee as she tugged at her shirt.

*****

"That'd be great." J'dee smiled glad to find some solitude elsewhere than in my own home, though owning her own home was a great benefit, it was just turning out to be like a hotel at some stages, and the fights, she just needed some time away from home and this shopping trip would help her, she could pick up some witch like supplies to and use them on her home to ward off evil and bring in prosperity.

"Ya never know play dates could turn in to real dates too some day." She added with a chuckle.

Gabriel blinked up at her and just continued to chew on the phone cord. "I should invest in a cordless while I'm out too." She added.

"Blllllllaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!" Gabriel announced in a baby gurgle and reached for the phone itself.

J'dee took that as a sign she better get off and get ready. "I'll see you there." and smiled again. Gabriel seemed to pick up on her change of mood.

*****

Tsunami grinned at the comment and muttered a 'see you there' before J'dee got off of the phone. She turned to Yamcha with a grin.

"Godmother huh? I wonder what this kid is gonna be like when he's older," Yamcha pondered aloud.

"Same here. Well, J'dee and I are taking the babies and doing a little girl's outing for some shopping and chatting amongst mothers," Tsunami said as she walked past her husband, placing Jubliee in his arms.

Yamcha grinned and headed to the couch to entertain the baby while his wife got ready. Tsunami was back in the living room in a matter of minutes, dressed in some dark blue jeans and a black spaghetti-strap shirt. Her signature silver hoop earrings swayed from her ears and a two bags dangled from her right shoulder: her purse and her baby bag.

After slipping on some black boots, Tsunami got up and scooped Jubilee out of the arms of her dad and gave Yamcha a kiss good-bye.

"You and the rascal have fun, y'hear?" she joked before walking up to Zane and kissing him on the forehead.

"Bye momma," the boy said without taking his eyes off of the game.

Tsunami was out the door in a matter of seconds with her gurgling baby daughter looking about her curiously. She quickly walked towards the sleek black hover car parked in the garage next to the silver family one. She strapped Jubilee into the baby seat and placed the baby bag on the floor in the back. Then she set up a second baby seat, for Gabriel, and headed for the front where she tossed her purse on the passenger seat and keyed the ignition.

It wasn't long until she reached the cabin that her friend resided in. She killed the engine and scooped up Jubilee before heading to the door. She knocked patiently and turned her attention to Jubilee who was messing with her hair.

*****

When J'dee got off the phone, she put Gabriel in a playpen. "Okay mister you be good while I get changed."

Gabriel picked up a soft ball and attempted to chew on it.

J'dee went in to her room grabbed her flare jeans and a short black mini skirt over the top of that, then a white sleeveless top with a glittering pink butterfly on the front. She packed her bag and put on her high-heeled boots and a gold coin chain belt and fussed with her hair for a brief bit, and went back out and picked Gabriel up, putting her bag over her shoulder and her baby pram capsule in her pocket.

She heard the knock at the door a few seconds later and she opened it and saw Tsunami there and she smiled and looked at Jubilee. Gabriel looked at her also and tilted his head to the side and he looked up at me.

"Hey!" J'dee smiled happily to see a friendly face. I looked down at Gabriel and looked at Tsunami.

"This is Gabriel." She saw him look at Tsunami "Gabe, this is Tsunami and Jubilee." He just smiled and it looked like he accepted them both. J'dee smiled.

She then locked the front door to the place. She had the note still there inside within plain sight and the astral lock on the door was still effective, so the house would be safe until she / they returned.

Unless there was something or someone out there strong enough to break her magick.

"Well lets go then." J'dee followed Tsunami to the car and they both set up putting the kids in the baby seats. Once done J'dee gave her friend a greeting hug that she couldn't of done with Gabriel in her arms.

"So how have you been?" She asked as they both got in to the car.

*****

Tsunami sighed contentedly as she started the engine, "Things have been really...quiet. And then I hear about all the adventures you've been on and it makes me feel like my life is just so dull."

She briefly turned to her daughter who was staring at Gabriel with curiosity, "Of course, there are some things you love the way they are."

"So, what do you think of motherhood so far?" Tsunami asked as she drove off for the nearest metropolitan area. Two drop-dead lovely mothers such as themselves were gonna mall crawl and show off their still in-shape figures even after bearing children.

*****

J'dee smiled and looked at Gabriel. "It's actually the childbirth part I hated, dear Megami I was so screaming for Gohan's blood but Icer she was there and helped me though it, stupid giving a birth on a ship. Gah, it's like something out of some space anime. I think I broke Toby's hand for a moment there to."

J'dee smiled. "But of late he seems to be really good, great even, perfect child, strange, only in an anime. Then again he does strike a resemblance to his father." She rested back in the seat of the car.

She didn't know what to make of her situation anymore she had always seemed to think she wouldn't be the one raising a child by herself. Her friends seemed like that type, and now it was in a reverse situation.

*****

Tsunami gave a faint grin, "Only in anime."

Then her brows perked, "A ship, huh? That might be one reason. Also, you are sort of like a prophet , ne? It seems only fitting that Gabriel not be like your average baby."

She wanted to ask her if Gohan knew about him yet, but decided not to bring it up. They were here to have fun and smile and all that, not frown and discuss all their problems.

"So, the angel of death? Ever since you came back, I wondered what you'd name him."

*****

"I never really saw my self as a prophet." She smiled as Gabriel began to chew on the baby car seat belt. "But I guess you're right visions and such."

"Naaarh-um-um-um." Gabriel made the noise as he continued to chew.

"You're right he isn't like your average baby." She sweatdropped. "He's a Son baby he thinks everything is food."

He stopped chewing the belt and looked up at her with the typical Son eyes.

"I like the name Gabriel I have for a long while, I didn't want anything to typical for him like the anything simular to the Son family names, but I did want to keep the letter G there for a sign of acknowledgement."

The car pulled up in to the car park of the mall and J'dee smiled. "But on to happier things, shopping!" She smiled.

*****

Tusnami stifled a laugh and parked the hover car.

"Right. Let's shop."

After getting the tykes out and capsulising the hover car, the two moms and their kids headed off into the mall. The babies were clearly awed by their new surroundings; all the new faces and objects they had never laid eyes on before. So many things that could possibly be edible.

While walking through the mall, the two mothers gained a few glances from a good deal of young men and the occasional woman or older couple. Tsunami dug into her baby bag and brought out a pacifier for Jubilee who clung to her shirt excitedly. She smiled and looked about the place, finally coming across a women's clothing store.

"Follow me," Tsunami said with a smile. She was familiar with this store and it was known for it's great service and polite clerks, if you're packing greenbacks, that is.

"Oh, Tsunami! Welcome back! Haven't seen you in ages!" an overly cheery voice called out from behind the endless racks of clothing. A thin woman dressed in a knee-length black skirt and crisp white blouse approached them, her black high heels clicking.

She gave Tsunami one of those cheek-kisses you give people in Hollywood before directing her attention to Jubilee who was eyeing her oddly.

"Oh how adorable! This must be Jubilee. You should see the news, people are still talking about her. You don't realize how many hearts you've broken, dearie. Of course, this little cutie pie might grow up to be quite the young heartbreaker herself," the woman said before stroking the bottom of Jubilee's chin.

The baby blinked at her and reached for her fingers. Tsunami casually grasped the woman's hand and moved it away from Jubilee before she could fall victim to the baby's saiiyan strength.

"I-I wouldn't do that if I were you. She'll eat anything she can get her hands on, and I doubt you'd want to be on the receiving end of Ju-ju bee's appetite," Tsunami said casually, convincing the clerk.

She suddenly turned her attention to J'dee and Gabriel and her eyes lit up.

"Oh and who is your beautiful friend here?" the clerk was soon in J'dee's face, bombarding her with compliments and banter before turning to the baby boy in her arms.

She squealed and clasped her hands together, "Isn't he just the most precious thing you've ever laid eyes on?"

"Hello precious!" she got in the baby's face with a big grin in hopes of getting a smile out of him.

*****

J'dee watched at first cautious for the chibi saiyan strength and then Gabriel just smiled, he hadn't meet many people out of her house, but this new face seemed to delight him.

'Precious.' J'dee thought to herself and smiled, she hadn't really thought of him in that way, he was just Gabriel. She had dealt with him as a chibi before his birth so it was like a reverse situation. But thinking back on it she guessed she just had to agree with the lady.

Gabriel found her top bright and reached for it. J'dee remembered the last time he'd done that. Trey hadn't been impressed with the tear Gabriel had caused in it.

J'dee took his hand and stopped him, "No." She stated.

He blinked and looked at her his eyes wide and innocent and she raised an eyebrow at him. He understood, he may have been an infant but he knew his mother's voice when she was telling him what he was and wasn't allowed to do.

J'dee smiled at the clerk, "He likes bright things..." She explained. "He managed to rip my younger brother's top because it had a black light shining on to the white and it was extremely bright and he wouldn't stop tugging at it."

J'dee remembered it had been when Trey was first fiddling with the gravity room he was using the dark light shining it in to the panel to see more of the wires. Gabriel had been sitting on the ground near by and dragged himself up to where Trey was and reached for the white wording on his shirt which had been turned a bright florescent purple from the dark light and he'd grabbed it and not let go, until it had torn off and Gabriel had been upset that it was white not purple, since then he'd had an obsession with testing white things no matter how bright they were, to see if they were purple.

The clerk smiled understandingly. "So what can I help you ladies with today?" She asked her smile still on her face as she looked at the women and the two babies.

*****

Tsunami chuckled at Gabriel's reaction to the new woman.

"Fancy and casual. And also, if it's not too much trouble: is it alright if I put a playpen near the dressing rooms? Somewhere to keep the babies while we change?" Tsunami asked.

"Oh of course, darling," the clerk said before leading them towards the dressing rooms. After switching the bouncy Jubilee to her other arm, she dug in her baby bag to bring out a capsule. After releasing it onto the floor, smoke exploded and faded to reveal a small, yet indestructible playpen fit for saiiyan babies.

The clerk blinked and squatted down to test the metal as the women placed their babies in it.

"This is awfully strong metal. You'd think you were holding back tanks, not babies," the clerk joked lightly, not realizing how close to the truth she was.

She was suddenly in cheery mode again and slipped her arms within those of J'dee and Tsunami, "Now if you'll come this way, I've got a delightful new line of lovely dresses that are to die for!"

While the two were dragged away, Jubilee turned to Gabriel curiously, uttering baby gibberish loudly before crawling towards him. She stopped in front of him and touched his face, almost as if testing if he were real. She gurgled more as if speaking to him.

*****

'Dresses?' J'dee thought worriedly, it was this fear of hers while she liked playing on the whole female thing, a dress made her feel awkward as if she was trying to be someone she wasn't, she got a last glance back at Gabriel and Jubilee.

She smiled as she watched jubilee touch Gabriel's face and he just smiled, she would adore it if the two grew up to be best friends, but hopefully not in the Chibi Trunks and Chibi Goten mischief kind of way.

'They'll be okay, and you'll live, wearing a dress isn't like saving the world.' She told herself mentally. 'It's a lot easier, nicer, more feminine.'

"I prefer black dresses and please no cocktail dresses." J'dee muttered silently more to herself than anyone else, last time she'd worn a dress apart from at her wedding she'd meet the demon husband of hers.

Gabriel smiled and then put his hand on Jubilee's head as if to say 'I'm real ya know…'

He smiled happily that he had a friend close to his age, it wasn't very often he meet others his age, then again Jubilee was the first he'd meet round his own age.

He was suddenly interest by the shiny light swinging above them and tried to reach it, it reminded him of the mobile above his crib back home it was placed just out of reach as if to torment him, and this one was the same, except it was further out of his reach than any mobile.

"Bllllllllaaaarrrrr." He puffed annoyed that he couldn't reach.

He looked at Jubilee and smiled despite what J'dee hoped Gabriel was destined to be a little troublemaker. And he was ready to set forth a plan to reach the light and he saw Jubilee look at him and he beamed a baby smile at her and in the baby lingo began to put forth a plan.

*****

Tsunami laughed, "Only the best black dresses for my friend, and nothing cocktail."

The clerk nodded perkily before searching through the rack and already picking out two dresses. The first was a black, slinky number. Touching it, one would compare it's texture to that of a soft, fine rug. It had slits that would reach up to mid thigh and thin spaghetti-straps. The second was a long white dress with slits just as high and a V-line that crossed much like a bikini before going around the neck like a halter.

Tsunami looked to J'dee, "Well, what do you think?"


While the girl were picking their dresses, they were unaware that their infants were plotting mischief, much in the Trunks/Goten way, only they were even younger, so there was no way either could be punished.

Jubilee removed her hand from Gabriel and stared at him intently, as if listening and understanding the babe's gibberish. She replied with her own gurgles and then climbed to the other end of the playpen, climbing by grabbing the thick bars and looking about. After spotting a lone clerk at the counter, she let out a high-pitched squeal, one her older brother always used at her age when he wanted attention. The clerk looked up instantly and blinked. But her shock quickly turned to giddiness as she laid eyes on the two babies and walked over to them, squatting down and gushing over them.

"Oh aren't you two just the most adorable little things I've ever seen?!" she said happily, gently poking Jubilee on the nose and earning a giggle from her.

Then Jubilee extended her hands to the woman as she leaned against the bars to keep her standing. The woman fell into the trap and scooped up Jubilee into her arms while she clung to her top. Jubilee then turned to Gabriel and extended her hands to him, whining as if to say, 'I want him up here too.'

Apparently the woman got the hint and scooped up Gabriel as well, bouncing the two children and rubbing noses with them. That's when she heard the phone ring and looked at the two kids.

"Oh, you two will have to hold on a moment," she said as she tried to place them down, but Jubilee began to whine and the clerk stood upright, blinking.

"What's the matter? Don't wanna go back in the playpen? I can't do that, you might scamper away," the woman said.

Then Jubilee reached for the baby bag her mother left beside the pen and the woman smiled, reaching down for it. Realizing it'd be too much of a hassle to hold both kids and reach for the bag, she placed Gabriel down and reached for the bag. After placing Jubilee on the floor, she dug for her quarry: two baby bottles.

"Here we go. These oughta keep you two occupied kids. Kids?" but by the time the young clerk looked up, the two babies were nowhere to be found.

She suddenly panicked and began looking around, while trying to ignore the incessant rings of the business phone. Oh her boss would skin her alive for losing their customers' babies!

*****

J'dee grinned looking at the dress. "Now that's gunna attract some attention…. I like."

The clerk smiled happily with the choice and J'dee smiled. "Time for a little trial."

With that she headed in to the changing room.

Meanwhile Gabriel was leading the march to find something tall enough to reach his intended target, but somehow managed to stumble upon the stock room of the clothing store, a place with large boxes, filled with garments that were yet to be put up on the shelf, Gabriel grinned mischievously. Boxes was what he saw, a baby's dream, boxes and boxes, as far as a baby's eye could see. And on top the same brightly colored light above at the top, he looked at the boxes then to the light, He looked round for a way to climb up there.

*****

Tsunami also smiled and took her own dress to try on in a dressing room.

Jubilee followed Gabriel quietly, wondering what it was he was so anxious to get. That's when he stopped and she stopped beside him. Her eyes lit up and a big toothless smile filled her features at the sight of so many boxes.

Gurgling something intelligible to her new partner-in-crime, she speed-crawled towards the boxes, ready to scale them just to find out what was on top. She was especially this way at home. Whenever someone took their eyes off of her, she would make a beeline for the stairway. Her parents would always carry her upstairs, but she always wanted to get up there herself without any help. This always ended in one of her parents or her big brother scooping her up before she got past the second step. Now she'd be able to find out what her elders were always trying to keep her away from.

*****

J'dee emerged from the dressing room and looked at her image in the mirror, it was definitely a change, she smiled, it was nice to do this shopping thing, she would love to go to a beauty salon after this and get some pampering done, what female didn't love that?

The clerk smiled at her. "I have a few more dresses lined up for you two to try on."

J'dee nodded and then she looked at the rack filled up with dresses, she knew the amount of garments were there because one summer she had worked in a clothing store working with stock and the maximum number of garment allowed on a rack to look presentable to the customer.

She still sweatdropped there were plenty of them there.

"Uhhh thanks." She replied not sure what else to say.

Gabriel grinned at Jubilee and followed he agreed to her new adventure, he'd never really encountered high stuff much before, and the sooner he'd be able to reach it the better.

He crawled to the first box and stood up shakily, as a saiyan child though once he got used to it he was standing and staying standing, he gave Jubilee a boost up on to the box and in the baby lingo he gurgled something to her and reached up for a hand, he helped her and she would help them they were on a mission.

*****

The two babes were indeed on a mission as they got higher and higher on the boxes, helping each other to reach the top. Any human watching this would've thought it extremely odd, but of course, being your smarter-than-your-average babies, saiiyans no less, they had an excuse.

Jubilee let out a light 'Gaa!' as she realized that they were getting closer to the light as she turned to help Gabriel.

Tsunami was soon admiring the dress she wore in the mirror. It was nice and slimming, Yamcha would love this one. A devious curled her lip and she found herself laughing quietly to herself. She'd get this one. She spotted J'dee going through another rack of clothing and followed suit, looking through one nearby.

"Hey, do you want to go out afterwards? I've got a craving for Chinese," she asked.

While still looking through the racks, she glanced over to the playpen and her eyes widened slightly at the absence of two certain infants. Her eyes scanned the area until she spotted a tower of boxes, and two tiny tots scaling it.

Though a little surprised, Tsunami gave a stifled laugh and lifted her left hand. She looked to her left and right to make sure no one was watching and then concentrated. Before the two babies knew it, they were being lifted up into the air by some unknown force and floating away from the mountain of boxes they were climbing. They soon found themselves in Tsunami's arms.

She sighed, "I can't leave you alone for a second, can I Ju-ju bee?"

Though Jubilee was disappointed, she merely gave her mother an innocent grin before she rested her head against her chest and sucked on her first.

"Look who I found trying to scale a tower of boxes," Tsunami joked lightly as she approached J'dee with the babies.

*****

J'dee looked at Gabriel as she took him from Tsunami's arms and she smiled. "Well you defiantly have Pan's adventurous streak." Gabriel just beamed a baby smile in her direction putting on his cutest innocent-like face. "Looks like we have a new Trunks and Goten for this world. But they could seriously at least wait until they want to go on an adventure."

J'dee smiled and picked out one more dress and she held it up. 'I wonder what Toby would think?' She thought to herself, then she reminded herself she was still mad with him and would be for a long while that stunt with Vegeta was uncalled for.

"I'll take these two." She motioned to the dress she wore and the other one in her hand and looked at Gabriel. "What do you think sweetie?" She asked.

Gabriel grinned at her.

"Good it's settled then, now back in the play-pen until I get changed." The look on his face was priceless it was defeat after all.

J'dee placed him back in the playpen. "Won't be a moment Gabe." She remarked as she went to get changed.

When she emerged from the dressing room she was carrying the two dresses and she picked Gabriel up. "Time to ring these up." She commented. She looked at Tsunami. "Where do you want to go next?"

*****

Tsunami smiled as she went to place Jubilee back in the playpen, "Lunch. I think if these babies have full stomachs, they'll be more solitary."

After that, she went to change and then ring up her clothing. She bought and paid for everything before grabbing her shopping bag, her baby and her baby bag.

"Let's go. I'll need to ask for a private booth for us. Ju-ju bee still can't touch solids," Tsunami explained as she and her comrade headed out.

"You know, I see alot of play dates for these two in the near future."

*****

J'dee followed and smiled carrying Gabriel in her arms, he seemed content with being carried. J'dee felt it might be safer for the world if he could only reach things within her grasp.

"Yeah a lot of play dates." She smiled at the thought of actually growing old in this world and watching Gabriel grow up. She loved that thought, smiling to herself she looked down in to his gorgeous blue eyes and smiled. "Eyes like my grand-dad, it's a good sign, because unlike me you'll have his sense of direction." She cooed.

Gabriel gurgled happily. "Gabe can't have solids yet either he's a looooong way off from that, though he seems to be crawling at a fairly young age, determined we guy."

J'dee stopped as she spotted a Chinese store and looked at Tsunami. "Chinese? Oh wait booth would be good first." She smiled.

*****

Tsunami led the way as she approached a waiter, whispering to him. After a few seconds, he nodded and led them to a private booth. It was arranged so that small opaque walls surrounded their eating area and their backs were to everyone else. The whole seat curled around the table in a semi-circle and were cushioned with red leather. At both ends of the table were baby seats. Once the ladies were shown to their booth, the man presented them with menus and told them he'd be back in five minutes.

Jubilee gurgled and looked around herself in her new seat. She decided to test the durability of the seat and see if she could escape by beating on her table. Tsunami chuckled and took her hands, "Stop that, I know you've got better manners than that."

Jubilee looked at her mother gurgled some more before sucking her fist again. Tsunami shook her head and turned to her menu to look for what to order.

*****

Gabriel yawned widely and he looked at his mother looking over the menu. She seemed pretty engrossed in it obviously trying to cater for her fussy habits, as a baby though he wasn't fussy about anything, he loved food any food he could get his hands on he was hungry in fact that he began chewing on the chair.

J'dee looked up at him and she smiled. "I'll get you some food in a minute sweetie."

Gabriel gurgled in response. J'dee picked out a vegetarian dish from the menu vegetables and rice mainly was what the dish consisted of. She looked at the menu for something for a saiyan baby trying to pick something out that could be easily mashed up for a baby.

"Oooooh what do you think we could get for the kids?" J'dee asked Tsunami knowing she would have been doing tis a lot longer than herself.

Off in the distance a figure stood and watched them, very familiar blue eyes from under the black bangs of an obvious saiyan hairstyle. He glanced at his watch, their they were and he felt nervous, he didn't remember much about her from his life, but if he was to even have her as a figure in his life he had to warn her, had to tell her how much pain she was going to have and prevent Tobias from killing her. A man she loved killed her so violently, it seemed unfair she wasn't given a chance to be what she wanted to be and do what she wanted, no warning nothing, just pain and death, and he'd been raised by his father and his father's wife.

"I've got to find a way to get to you un-noticed. I won't let you die… mother."

*****

Tsunami scoffed lightly, "Normally I ask them for a small side of chow mein and mash it up for her to eat. But she usually gets fussy after a few bites and demands mother's milk. Which is why I always choose a secluded booth.

She glanced over at Gabriel for a moment, "You know, he's alot older than he should be. He's awfully smart if he can crawl so soon."

*****

J'dee nodded and looked at Gabriel, "Well I know and I have some strange feeling it's like part of an author's wish Trey made before he went all gothic on me." J'dee flipped through the menu. "Say if we get one chow mein and Jubilee has what she will I'll give the rest to Gabriel of what she doesn't eat. He does the same, screams for milk hen he's thirsty, I'm surprised he's been so good today, usually he's a lot more verbal. Heh anyways it saves money. Costly thinking comes from living in doggy apartments in L.A with Trey, we used to do that all the time, at least until I got married."

Mirai Gabriel took in a deep breath there was no way he wasn't going to get noticed and he knew he would have to wait till after lunch when they went back to their shopping before he could approach them, after all he didn't want to cause a fuss and a security guard was looking at him like he was some kind of hoodlum. What were the youth of this age like, could no one his age be trusted?

*****

Tsunami nodded at the wise idea and a waiter soon returned for their orders. Once receiving them he was off. Tsunami turned to J'dee to chat while their meals were being prepared, but Jubilee quickly interrupted by whining and extending her hands to her mother. Tsunami sighed and reached over to pick up the fussy infant who began tugging at her shirt.

Tsunami's eyes went flat as she turned to J'dee, "See what I mean?"

After appeasing the baby and placing a towel over her shoulder to cover the baby, Tsunami turned to J'dee, "How have things been at the cabin? It was really quiet when I picked you up."

*****

J'dee frowned. "It's been really annoying, everyone is fighting with everyone and I don't know how I could cope so long, I hate the sounds of arguments. Anyways Toby's taken off somewhere, I got Icer to lay off attacking him for a bit, but for how long I don't know. Trey's gone dark and weird, he's a bit off really. Ooh did I tell you Toby's got mystic powers now, it's like the coolest thing ever, man I want mystic powers but I had trouble sitting still through lord of the Rings I don't know how I'd put up with that five hour dance thing and then the forty odd hours on top of that." She took in a breath and sighed. "Everyone was out when you arrived. Toby took chibi Iczer, it's his son. To an amusement park and well that was a bit of a disaster. That's why Icer was mad with Toby she was in the mood to kill him. As of late I've been getting the urge to take Gabriel to see his father, it's like the biggest nagging sensation ever, like if I don't do it I feel I'll probably never see Gohan again." She swallowed hard. Even saying his name brought back memories she didn't want to remember.

Gabriel as if sensing her discomfort reached for her, J'dee smiled at him and picked him up and held him close to her and brushed some of his bangs from his face. He curled up in to her as if giving her a comforting hug.

"Man it's been so long. I can't believe there was a loop hole in a loop hole." She let out a bitter scoff. "It's so hard for me to grasp, but Videl she's been real nice, given me a job in the forensics department of where she works, so that's good, I'm on maternity leave at the moment. What about you? How are things with you and Yamcha you lucky girl. Man he's so cute!"

Mirai Gabriel walked in the other direction and he decided to check this place out before coming back to them, he'd only been in a mall once before but that didn't really count, because that moment was now well now in this timeline. In his time everything was gone, few saiyans lived, even fewer humans, this destruction from the future was an unseen unknown enemy which Toby had helped. Gabriel was more than mad, he was furious that this planet could suffer so much and despite the over growing population of saiyans they still managed to be defeated, but why? And how? When they arrived they were as strong as any saiyan stronger than Goku and Vegeta, now, he could sense them all out there, Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Toby they were the four strongest out there. Their energies still pulsing like a beacon. Perhaps he could go to them first. Looking over his shoulder, he noticed the security guard was paying attention to a group of other hoodlum looking teenagers. He then stopped seeing one of them… Trey, his uncle, but he didn't look like his, home-boyish uncle, he was dressed in black and was just wandering round the mall, but his attitude got the security guard's attention, and suddenly his mother's.

J'dee smiled and thanked the waiter as he returned with their food after about a seven-ten minute wait, she looked over to see the evil double of Trey causing some trouble and she noticed that the evil double looked partially beaten up, she watched as the security guard escorted him out of the mall. She knew it was the evil double because she'd seen him before, where as the strange rebelling Trey she knew was wearing shades this one didn't he had that much in common with the normal Trey to hate sunglasses.

"I swear these evil doubles are starting to be everywhere." She complained as she picked up a spoon and began to feed Gabriel part of the mashed up chow mein.

*****

Tsunami felt a sudden pang in the pit of her stomach at the mention of evil-doubles, but she managed to mask her frown with a pleasant grin.

"Things have been peaceful, really quiet. Zane's getting stronger everyday, I swear he has Vegeta's stubbornness when it comes to training. I have to seriously put my foot down to get him away from the gravity room, which btw was a housewarming gift from Bulma. Jubilee, as you can see, has been the same little munchkin she's been since the night I had you two introduced. And Yamcha and I have been doing well," Tsunami said smiling modestly before using her free hand to place over her stomach, "We'll be having another addition to the family, it seems."

*****

J'dee gaped. "Another kid? Oh dudette I can't even think about going through that damn pain again." She shuddered involuntary and Gabriel motioned for more food, and she gave him another spoonful, soon enough he had half the plate finished. She looked at him; he definitely had the Son family men's appetite.

"I got Trey to wish for a GR for an attachment on to my house an extra room for him. I use it not him, which is typical he only trains when he wants to impress Toby, not that he'll say that, it's good for him to have another male figure round the house, Trey's so used to going through hell, that to have a decent male role model is good for him. But of late the two of them are being nothing but typical boys. Can I be really nosey and ask what's it like living with Yamcha? I know he's your man and all but well I still really, really, really think he's the hottest thing."

*****

Tsunami laughed so much that she had to cover her mouth. She hadn't changed a bit. Even though it had only been five months in the real world, the girl was still the same. And that made her smile. She had to shrug.

"I know what you mean, but when you live with a horn dog like Yamcha, it can't be avoided. I'd have to have protection with me every time."

She smirked, "And as long a sex drive as Yamcha has, you can't be prepared every time."

*****

J'dee grinned. "Oh you are so lucky, but that's what the clerk said too." She smiled placing Gabriel in the high chair. J'dee began to eat her food. Even though things hadn't worked out the way she wanted when she first came to this world the trying to get Yamcha's house keys and everything, she'd found herself going in a completely different direction from what she intended to go. She admitted she was glad she'd ended up with Gohan, Gabriel was one of the best people to come in to her life, even though the pain was something she didn't want to remember.

"No matter what happens I'm a Yamcha fan girl all the way through, though Goten, and Goku are on that list too. I should really write that list out, but I'm scared I'll end up killing so many trees from all the paper I'd use."

Gabriel made a gurgling noise and shook his baby head then broke out in to a fit of giggles obviously from the rush of seeing things momentarily spin about.

"I missed this world while I was back home." J'dee smiled. "I know the return here was a bit er… off, but it was worth it, despite what happened. After all you're probably the closest friend I have in this world apart from S'rac, that crazy kid." She thought for a moment and wondered what the Goku-act-a-like was doing, probably training, like he seemed to do, Toby's surpassing in to Mystic probably would make it hard for the two of them to fuse ever again.

J'dee finished her meal and looked round the mall wondering where they could go to next, she new eventually she would have to shop for some new clothes for Gabriel after all this was the main reason.

Mirai Gabriel let out a sigh as he sat on a bench in the mall watching the two gossip and he leant back and let out another sigh. This was taking longer than he thought, women were strange like that, they had seemed to finish eating a while ago, yet they didn't seem to want to make any movement. The waiter had been and taken the plates away and brought back the bill twenty minutes ago and they still hadn't moved from the seats.

"C'mon…" he muttered. "I guess I should be happy I get to see more of her it'll help me remember her for when I return home after giving her the message." He added to himself.

*****

Tsunami smiled again. It hurt to lie to a friend like that, but hey, as long as nothing bad came up, she had no reason to make J'dee pity her with her troubles.

"Come on. Let's walk off a little bit of this lunch. I don't want to head home just yet," Tsunami said before getting up with Jubilee in one arm who was curled up against her chest, obviously getting tired from the day's activities.

"Is it weird sharing a cabin with Trey, Toby, Icer and her son?" Tsunami asked.

*****

As they walked off the food J'dee took her time replying trying to think on how to reply. "It was pretty weird Toby he's been great though, I had this whole issue with my family following me through and they like wanted me dead as a revenge for Trey." She smiled. "Trey well I've always lived with him, he's like the only family I have left from that world." She thought for a moment as she walked. "Now Toby, that was definitely weird living with him, and me and Icer we get along well enough, she's still Icer, but she's not evil in the sense that she used to be. Her son changed that and well it seems to be the way it goes in this world you can't always be evil, it's like phase or something and it kinda wears off."

J'dee stopped outside a baby store, "I should grab Gab some clothes this is the main reason I came here, and perhaps we could get some pampering afterwards and let the kids have a nap during that time." Not long after that Gabriel let out a yawn as if he agreed.

Mirai Gabriel finally got his chance to follow them just like in the movies, he stopped short of the baby store and new it would look odd if he followed them in there so instead he leant up against the door frame outside the store and waited while they shopped inside, he would grab his mother on the way out.

J'dee held up a baby suit and looked at Gabriel. "What do you think?" She asked.

Gabriel looked at the sailor suit and he frowned. "Too Donald duck?" She asked.

He just nodded and then pointed to an outfit and she looked at it. "Chibi army fatigues, in nightwear. You definitely are a saiyan, always with the fighting, even in your sleep."

Gabriel just beamed and J'dee grabbed the outfit, she looked round and grabbed a large shirt he could grow in to it had a saiyaman picture on the front. "That should please you dad when you meet him." She smiled and grabbed some pants.

Eventually there was enough clothes she had for him that she had to go back and grab a basket from near the main door. She stopped seeing a teenager leaning up against the door frame, she realised he could be waiting for a parent and it was too worried about his image to be seen actually walking through the store, she looked round the store seeing a clerk or two, herself and Tsunami inside the store. She filled the basket with the clothes she picked out and headed to the counter, she smiled at Tsunami. "Did you see that cute little starfish costume I was going to so get it, but Gabriel didn't like it.

Mirai cringed from the door listening to the conversation, starfish costume, how could his mother be so cruel to even think of dressing his younger self in that?

"I did get him a chibi saiyaman outfit isn't it adorable?!" J'dee grinned and held up the green, black and red outfit.

Mirai sweatdropped, he suddenly felt extremely sorry for his younger self.

*****

Tsunami covered her mouth to muffle her laughter.

"Starfish costume? I'm sure he'd look adorable in it, but I don't think he'd feel the same way," Tsunami said, noticed how Gabriel had his nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Saiiyaman, huh? Oh yeah, I know his dad'll love that. Chip off the old block," Tsunami giggled, "Hey, did you see the baby army fatigues? I hear they're really popular for baby boys."

*****

J'dee grinned and held up the army fatigues. "Gabe picked them out himself, soon he'll be able to do his own shopping." She smiled proud and let the clerk run the clothes through the checkout.

After paying for them she smiled happily placing them in to a capsule and pocketed them, she balanced Gabriel in her arms and headed to the door with Tsunami.

The teenager was still there and she looked at him, he had his head down and his hair was spiked up a few bangs on his face an open red button shirt bare chest showing and wearing a pentacle, a tattoo on the side of his navel of the eye of Horus and he wore baggy jeans and saiyan boots.

"Hi there." He remarked casually. His voice was deep and it had a familiar quality to it.

"Uh do I know you?" She asked and looked to Tsunami just in case he might be talking to her.

"You're holding me right there." He motioned to Gabe in her arms.

J'dee blinked for a moment and she recalled the vision from the future. "You took your time arriving." She remarked. "I know I have this habit of being late but that's cause I get lost, you have no excuse."

His eyes widened and he looked at her. "You knew I was coming?"

J'dee shrugged. "Oh Tsunami this is mirai Gabriel I had a vision he was coming." She smiled and acted like it was absolutely casual and it happened every day.

Mirai Gabriel sweatdropped. He wasn't to sure what to make of this situation "Sorry for disturbing your shopping trip but I have to talk with you about your future, or lack there of." He explained.

"Ouch." His mother acted hurt it was mockingly of course. "I don't care what you say it's not Toby's fault."

"Don't mention his name round me." Mirai Gabriel was more than angry.

"You definitely are just like Gohan, he had the same attitude but that was fair enough there was a large hole in the ceiling of Gohan's place. But I'm ashamed of you. This is Tsunami now be nice and say hello." His mother scolded him.

Mirai Gabriel blushed and nodded his head to Tsunami. "Sorry for my lack of manners, I should know better, Mabelle taught me." He smiled slightly. "It's nice to meet you."

*****

Tsunami merely blinked and laughed lightly, "Well, if this is how Gabriel turns out, I'm curious to see how his partner-in-crime will end up as."

She nodded to the boy, "A pleasure to meet you. Now what's this about J'dee's future. 'Or lack thereof'?"

*****

Mirai Gabriel followed the two women as they walked. "I can't really remember what happened I was just a baby, but Trey told me that the saiyans were attacked by something, in fact the entire earth, and somewhere along the line Toby ended up becoming the enemy and killing my mother, I don't know the detail but I have come here to warn her that the earth is in danger, and no it's not androids, those are pretty cliché in attacks these days besides Seventeen and Eighteen have lives now and aren't really interested in it." He explained.

J'dee nodded listening to mirai Gabriel as he spoke. "So you want to have a mother?"

"Oh I have, Mabelle took me in." he smiled. "She's a great mother and she does a good job thought he house is constantly packed. I have good memories of living with them."

"So what's this thing that attacks?" J'dee asked.

Gabriel sighed, "It seems to have the power of control over bodies puppet master kind of thing but without the big ugly host alien." He explained.

J'dee smiled. "Well nice to see you have my movie knowledge."

Mirai Gabriel looked at Tsunami. "I haven't seen Jubilee in a while in my time, but I know she's okay." He smiled. "She turns out fine."

"Fine huh?" J'dee nudged him and Mirai Gabriel blushed.

"Mom please."

"Oh yeah that's right world in danger gotta act serious." J'dee smirked. "It's the dragonball Z- er or is that GT way?"

*****

Tsunami gave a stifled laugh and looked down at Jubilee who was fixated on the future version of her new friend.

"We're being awfully calm and nonchalant about this. What do you suggest? Do we go after Tobias and make sure nothing gets a hold of him? Should we train or something? Use magic?" Tsunami asked seriously.

But then her eyes grew flat and she couldn't help but smile, "But just for the record: How does Zane turn out?"

*****

J'dee blinked. "Go after him? You make it sound very mafia. As tempting as re-enacting Casino is for every single part from the blue berry muffins to the burial in the cornfield… Toby is mystic I'm not even close to super saiyan three not that I want to be, I like my eyebrows."

Mirai Gabriel rubbed the back of his neck and blushed. "Well he's kinda well a tough guy over protective brother of Ju's. He's the reason I haven't seen her actually. He's just a little bit intimidating despite the Goku likeness."

J'dee looked at Gabriel, "You're scared of Zane?" She asked with disbelief.

"Yes, he's not exactly well anything like Goku." Mirai Gabriel replied. "I shouldn't say to much I'm altering things as it is. Mirai gave me a lesson on how to and how to successfully time travel without revealing to much. All from his personal experience and I should get back before Vegeta fries Trey for distracting him."

"We'll walk you to a safe location to take off." J'dee offered.

Mirai Gabriel smiled. "That would be nice, I don't remember much about you so it's nice to get to meet you and well see you."

"Aww you're so kawaii!!" J'dee cooed.

"Uh yea." He agreed rubbing the back of his neck and looking at his chibi version.

The two women followed Mirai Gabriel outside where he pulled out the time capsule he "borrowed" from Bulma's lab and pressed the top and tossed it to the side where it opened with the capsule's typical "poof".

He didn't seem to car for the looks they got from onlookers after-all they just seemed to assume it was another crazy invention from the Brief family, in which it was.

J'dee handed Chibi Gabriel to Tsunami to hold and hugged her son from the future. "You're so tall. Wow, defiantly got it from my grand-dad over powering fellow with the temper of Vegeta but with the lack of hearing."

"Trey says the same thing. Well I better go before I arrive back and he's nearly dead Vegeta isn't the patient type with him." With that he climbed in to the time machine pushed a few buttons and J'dee stepped back taking her Chibi son from Tsunami and watched then she saw Mirai Gabriel's expression.

The machine obviously didn't seem to be functioning properly. She gave Tsunami a worried glance.

*****

"Now let's see. The house should be right abouuut...there," Evil S'rac said to himself, as he spotted Goku's house. He smirked as he landed. "Hmmm," he muttered, as he tried to form a Son Grin again, which came out as more of a twisted smile. "Ugh what a happy-go-lucky idiot he was," he said, thinking about S'rac. "Well I shouldn't just stand out here I guess," he grumbled, as he walked inside. "Er.. Hi!" he said, trying to sound enthusiastic, as he saw Goku. He attempted a Son Grin again, trying to look more convincing, but it must not have worked.

"Hi! Um....are you ok? You look kind of funny," Goku said, tilting his head.

"How so," he frowned.

"Kinda looks like your struggling to smile. Looks weird," Goku told him.

"Just...um...trying to keep a good attitude, even after, ya know, you and Vegeta's battle," he muttered quickly, trying to think up a good excuse.

"Oh," Goku said, scratching his head. "That makes sense."

"Umm....yeah," the evil double said, thinking, 'What an idiot.'

"Say, you want some food?" Goku smiled. "Chi-Chi just cooked a bunch of food."

Just like his predecessor's, Evil S'rac's stomach growled in reply and he looked down at his stomach embarrassed that it was so much like the originals. "Yeah....sure..." he said, looking back up at Goku. Goku walked into the kitchen, and S'rac's double followed, grumbling about his stomach.

'Man S'rac is sure acting weird,' Goku thought to himself, scratching his head. He walked over to the cabinets and grabbed different types of assorted food out of them and placed them on the table.

He sat down, as did S'rac and they both started eating. 'Maybe he hit his head bad during the battle,' Goku thought to himself, while eating. 'I should probably take him to Bulma to have him checked out.' His stomach growled, reminding him to eat, 'Well, after we finish eating of course!' he smiled going back to his food.

'Ugh I don't think I can keep this goody goody act up. It's disgusting,' Evil S'rac thought to himself unhappily. 'I'm just gonna have to start acting like I normally do soon.' He sighed, as he finished eating. No doubt he had his predecessor's stomach. Goku had finished as well.

"Hey S'rac, wanna go to over to Bulma's place?" Goku asked, pointing toward the door with his thumb.

"Uh...Sure I gues-I mean yeah I'd love to!" he said, trying to sound more like S'rac, and trying to Son Grin, once again failing.

'Yeah, there's definitely something weird going on here...' Goku thought, as they walked out the door and flew towards Capsule Corp.

*****

Tsunami's eyes went flat, "Something like this always seems to happen in the Z world, doesn't it?"

*****

J'dee nodded and let out a sigh. "Well then to Capsule Corp!" she pointed.

"*ahem* mom it's the other direction." Mirai Gabriel corrected jumping out of the machine.

"Tsunami you better lead the way, I don't trust my mother's sense of directions they're worse than what dad described." He added.

J'dee frowned. "I have a good sense of direction."

"Yeah only if you want to go and get lost." Mirai Gabriel drooled.

"You sound like Gohan." J'dee complained.

"Good reason too I'm his son."

J'dee shot mirai Gabriel a side way glance. "You have my smart mouth though."

"Spose that would explain why I'm not to popular with Zane." He smiled and looked at Tsunami. "Did you bring a car? I'm guessing so by the younger me and Ju's."

*****

Tsunami shook her head with a sigh and released the capsule that held her sleek black hover car.

"You'll have to sit between the babies," Tsunami said as she headed to the back to put Jubilee in a baby seat.

After everyone was loaded up, they were soon on their way to Capsule Corps. So why did she suddenly have a sinking feeling?

*****

"Here we are," Goku said, as the two landed at Capsule Corp.

The evil double looked the building over going through S'rac's memory of the place. "Yeah. So we are," he said back.

They walked inside, immediately seeing Bulma. "Oh hey Bulma!" he said cheerily, walking over to Bulma, as S'rac's double walked in behind him, nonchalantly looking around, trying not to look out of the ordinary.

"Hi Goku," she said smiling, but it disappeared, when Goku took on a look of serious-ness and walked up to her, like he didn't want to be heard. "What's the matter," she asked him.

"It's S'rac," he whispered to her. "He's acting really...weird."

"How so?" she inquired.

"Well, just not himself. Doesn't seem happy like he usually is and he wasn't eating too fast either. He's just really out of character since he got back. I think maybe he might have hit his head a bit hard during Vegeta and my fight. Ya think we could scan him or something?" Goku asked Bulma.

"Yeah that'd be fine," she told him. The two turned around and walked up to S'rac.

"Hmmm," S'rac's double muttered to himself, as he looked around. It seemed kind of familiar but in another way very new. It was strange. He'd never been here before and yet he remembered it. "Strange.." he said under his breath.

He looked over to where Goku was talking to Bulma and he scowled. 'I wonder if they suspect anything,' he thought to himself, as he tried to look cheerful, despite how nervous he was that he would be found out. It's not like he was scared of Goku. He was sure he could take him in a fight. But if he were to fight Goku, then surely Vegeta and who knows who else might come barging in and team up against him.

Soon enough the two had turned around, and walked over to him.

"Hey S'rac we were wondering if you'd mind if we ran a diagnostic on you. We just want to make sure you're okay after your battle with Tobias," Bulma said to him.

'Oh man they must have caught on to me,' he thought to himself sweating.

"You definitely weren't eating as fast as normal and with Saiyans that's always a bad sign," Goku piped in.

The double's worries eased a bit. Hopefully that was Goku's only reason for wanting Bulma to look at his head. "Yeah that's fine with me," he said smiling nervously.

*****

When the car pulled up outside Capsule Corp. J'dee got out and looked at the building she hadn't seen the place from the front since before she left for the real world the first time, apart from that being trapped inside before the Goku Vegeta battle was all Toby's idea.

J'dee picked up Chibi Gabriel and mirai G. climbed out of the car. He looked at the building and rubbed the back of his neck. It was like he was remembering something and that made J'dee want to know.

"Penny for them." She stated.

"What?"

"Thoughts."

"You'll give me one?"

"No you give me one and then tell me."

"I was just remembering Gohan bringing me here when I was about seven, it was the first time I remember meeting Vegeta, he called me if I remember correctly spawn of Kakarott's spawn."

"Well lets meet him again." J'dee smiled and grabbed her older son's hand and dragged him inside. "Then he can point the way to where Bulma be at. She can fix your machine thingie if not make you a completely new one, failing that mirai lives here with Kakuna, I'm sure they could help."

She eventually stopped pulling Gabriel one they got inside and she looked round and remembered her manners and knocked.

"Mom you could of done that before barging in." Gabriel whispered.

"Shush, mother knows best." She looked round and waited for Tsunami to catch up to them.

*****

Tsunami smiled at mother and two sons as they headed for the door of CC. She shook her head from all the humour and reached into the hover car to scoop up Jubilee who had been quiet for a while. After capsulizing the car, she joined the three at the front door.

"I wonder if it will be like this when Chibi Gabe gets your age," Tsunami mused humorously.

*****

Mirai Gabriel grinned. "Gohan had enough trouble when I was a kid, he called me Goten all over again." It seemed to be a fond memory from his expression. "Jubilee was the ring leader though, she pulled age rank on me alllllll the time."

"Hey Skittles!" J'dee teased seeing Vegeta walking out and in to the lounge.

Vegeta just looked her way and growled. "Oh majo, it's you."

"I know I was using BG's nick for you, hey is Bulma around?" J'dee asked.

"Of course, she's in her lab where else would the onna be?"

"She's still mad." J'dee explained to Gabriel who looked a little confused.

"She's always been mad when I've seen her." Gabriel replied.

Vegeta looked at Mirai Gabriel and frowned seeing the tail wrapped round his waist. "Not another one of those author-saiyan brats." He complained.

"He's not an author-saiyan brat, he my future son. This one right here. Seeeee." J'dee help Chibi up next to Mirai, who just stepped a bit to the side.

"Fine what-ever go see the onna. But line up Kakarott's here with that other author brat."

"Um a name?" J'dee waved her hand about.

"Rac or something."

"S'rac!" J'dee cheered. "Ohhhh gunna see him!"

"ONNA! THE MAJO IS HERE!" Vegeta shouted then walked in to the back yard quickly, obviously to avoid her.

J'dee blinked confused and then remembered as Bulma came stalking out shouting at Vegeta more angrier than usual. "That's right! You stay out there!!" She screamed. Then turned to J'dee and he temper suddenly seemed to vanish.

"Hi Jera what can I help you with?" She asked smiling.

J'dee motioned to mirai Gabriel. "My future son needs his time machine fixed."

"Oh alright right this way, won't be long you tow make yourselves at home and ignore Vegeta, he's still upset out being sent to the couch. FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY!!!" She added shouting aiming it outside and then stalking off down the hallway. Mirai Gabriel tapped the side of his head as if to get his hearing back and then followed her.

J'dee cringed. "I think we'll wait here." She said and looked at Tsunami. "I'm gunna make a drink you want one?"

*****

"So...uh......what's all this stuff do," the evil clone asked, looking around at all the stuff in Bulma's lab. He was laying back on a table, with a few wires stuck to his head.

"Oh it just monitors your brain patterns. We're just looking for anything out of the ordinary," Bulma told him, as Goku stood by, near the table.

"Oh right," he said. 'Okay. Think like S'rac would. Just think like S'rac would,' he repeated to himself in his head, as he heard Bulma typing on the computer, and opening S'rac's normal brain wave patterns.

He was just waiting for her to say, "Hmm that's strange," when a voice yelled, "ONNA! THE MAJO IS HERE!" He recognized the voice to be that of Vegeta.

Bulma growled, got up, and stomped out of the room. The double let out a sigh of relief. "Man I can't stand all these wires in me," the clone said, sitting up.

"AAH! A needle!" Goku said, jumping back from where there was a needle on the countertop. The double sweatdropped and shook his head.

'Hmm....wait....majo would mean that,' what Vegeta said, suddenly registering in his head. 'That would mean that J'dee's here.'

After another minute or so, Bulma stalked back into the room and sat down at the computer again, seeming to be in a huff. "Um...Bulma. I was wondering if the tests are almost done. These wires are really uncomfortable," he said, eager to get away from the lab.

"Yeah we're done. Now I've just got to see if your brain patterns match," she told him, pulling up a window on the screen. The double sweated and waited for the results. "Hmm. Well you seem to be just fine," she said.

The double could have face faulted. He'd actually faked it and it had worked! "Well thanks Bulma. I don't want to bother you anymore, and it sounds like J'dee wants to see you so I'll get out of your hair," he said, quickly, waving and walking out of the lab, with Goku not far behind.

He was walking down the hall only to find J'dee waiting at the end of it. She grinned at him. "Hey S'rac how are you doing?" she said, cheerily, holding a Saiyan baby in her arms.

"I'm..um...pretty good," he said trying to return her grin. He also noticed a male teenage Saiyan standing behind her.

'Who on Earth is that.... He's nowhere in S'rac's memories..." he thought to himself.

J'dee had apparently seen him looking behind her. She smiled and turned around. "This is my future son Gabriel. And this is him now," she said, holding up the baby in her arms.

'So that's it,' he thought. "Um...well hi little guy," he said, bending down to the baby's eye level struggling to smile, and doing a very bad job at it. He stood up straight again and noticed that J'dee's future son seemed to be confused about something. "I do something wrong?" he asked him crossing his arms and looking at the boy from the future.

He seemed very surprised by the way the clone was acting. 'Curses....he must have known S'rac in the future...' he thought to himself. "Sorry if I seem a little out of character. I'm..uh..hungry. Yeah I'm hungry," he told them, knowing he must have sounded unsure himself. 'This is just perfect...'

*****

Tsunami thanked J'dee, but declined and opted to walk about CC while she waited. As she walked past the glass doors leading out to the back, curiosity hit and she headed outside. Vegeta was there, using one large dumbbell to strengthen one arm. Tsunami could only shake her head with a smile. Saiiyans. Jubilee was also watching the saiiyan no ouji and gurgled loud enough for him to hear. He froze and turned around, eyes narrowed as usual.

"What are you doing?" he asked, almost annoyed.

She hadn't ever really spoken to the guy before. Hell, their first and only encounter was when she had become Maajin Tsunami and tried to kill J'dee. He held her back long enough for it to where off when she failed in her mission.

"Watching you lift that dumbbell. Am I distracting you?" she asked simply.

He 'hmphed' and it seemed like that would be the end of that. But he didn't turn around. He seemed to be staring at her, staring through her. And then his eyes drifted to Jubilee who was sucking her fist again.

"How long do you think you can lie before he finds out?" he asked suddenly.

Tsunami blinked, "What are you talking about?"

Vegeta suddenly rose to his feet, dropping the dumbbell unceremoniously on the grass and approaching her slowly. She suddenly felt a nervousness in the pit of her stomach.

'Calm down, he won't do anything. He's mated to Bulma, you're mated to Yamcha and besides, he'd get his ass kicked if he did anything out of line,' Tsunami reassured herself.

He stopped before her, sniffing the air around her.

"Another brat," he stated rather than asked, a faint smirk on his face, "Maybe he's more saiiyan than I thought."

Tsunami suddenly blushed, holding Jubilee tighter to her, "You could tell just by sniffing me?"

"Don't be silly, I could sense it's ki the moment you stepped indoors," he started walking back to where he sat before, "I'm sure your mate is thrilled about becoming the father to a second brat."

Tsunami froze, her brows creased in worry, "What do you mean by second?"

Vegeta looked back at her, the smirk almost nonexistent, "Your deceit may have worked on your mate, but not on me. I know about your first brat. I was the one who restrained you the night you tried to kill the majo. You were yelling to the wizard about vengeance. I could sense the ki of life within you that night, or have you forgotten?"

Her eyes went wide, but then lowered, "Who else knows?"

"Kakarrot," Vegeta answered.

Tsunami didn't know whether to sigh in relief, or to still be relieved. She muttered, "He knew and he didn't confront Yamcha?"

"The baka didn't feel it was his secret to tell. And besides, if your mate is that smart, he'll at least grow suspicious when the boy grows older," Vegeta said.

Tsunami's brows lowered.

"He'll start to notice that his 'first-born' looks nothing like him or more like Turles. I'm surprised he hasn't noticed now. Kakarrot says your son is the spitting image of himself as a boy," Vegeta informed her.

Tsunami stepped back, "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Why didn't you say anything?" she asked.

Vegeta shrugged, "I have no qualms with him and Turles can rot in hell for all I care."

He sighed and shook his head, "It seems I will never be free of you authors and your damned problems."

Tsunami narrowed her eyes, ready to retort, but he beat her to the punch.

Vegeta leaned over to pick up the dumbbell his dropped, "Take my advice onna. Tell him now before he finds out later. The only thing worse than a saiiyan whose pride has been marred is a saiiyan whose mate has been violated."

Tsunami was gone after that and rushing back inside. She found herself a secluded area in the whole compound and pulled out her cellphone, Jubilee already trying to reach for it. She punched in speed dial and the phone only rang once before it was answered.

"Yamcha?"
"Yeah. Baby is that you? You don't sound too well. Something happen?"
"N-No, I'm alright. It's just that I'm gonna be running a little late."
"Oh, okay. I'm gonna take Zane to the batting cages."
"All right. You two have fun."
"You too. Love you."
Tsunami felt horrible, but she replied, "I love you too, baby."

With that, they both hung up. With a frown, she headed to the living room, which was adjacent to the hallway J'dee, and the Gabriel's were waiting it. She collapsed on a couch and hugged her baby tight. What was she going to do?

*****

J'dee watched as Mirai Gabriel walked past S'rac down the hall to talk to Bulma, walking past J'dee noted an exchange of words that made S'rac seem nervous. But then relieved when Mirai added something. She noted Tsunami come in and she saw the distress She went to her friend first leaving S'rac and her Mirai child alone.

Mirai Gabriel had noted his mother's watchful eye but if his father had told him correctly about her, she would remember that moment but not question, one question perhaps and leave it at that. Everyone had their secrets.

"I'm on to you." Mirai merely whispered causing this clone or evil half to stare at him. "They may not have noticed, but the real S'rac where I come from is like another uncle to me. In fact you may not even know this because my mother does not yet know after this is all over he will be named my godfather." Mirai smirked. "But don't worry like my mother I can keep a secret you will only reign here for a small while because an evil is coming that you have no idea to defeat."

With those words Mirai headed down the hallway to Bulma's lab with the capsule in his hand holding the damaged time machine.

"You look upset." J'dee said sitting next to her friend. "Did Vegeta upset you?" She asked and placed chibi Gabriel on the couch next to her where he continued to bounce happily at the softness of the couch.

*****

Tsunami nearly jumped out of her skin when J'dee spoke to her. She quickly turned around, "N-No, it's.."

Jubilee saw Gabriel and quickly smiled reaching up to him, gurgling. Tsunami looked at J'dee with a deep frown and stared at the carpet.

~You have to promise you won't tell a soul~

*****

Chibi Gabriel reaches to Jubilee smiling neither of them aware of the telepathic message that had just passed between their mothers.

~ You have my word, I can keep a secret ~

Mirai Gabriel looked back at S'rac's evil double from halfway down the hallway and grinned stopping outside the lab and remarked to the double casually. "You should eat something, you need to keep up your appearance." With that he entered the lab.

Bulma turned round and looked at Mirai Gabriel. "This brings back memories of when Trunks first came from his future."

"Yeah but I bet you he didn't break the time machine."

Bulma chuckled lightly at Gabriel's attitude. He seemed more cheerful than her own future son. "Accidents happen now you can leave this with me and I'll give your mother a call when it's done, I have her cell phone number so it should be okay."

Mirai Gabriel smiled. "Thanks. As for what Vegeta did, I know it's not my place, but just try to see it through his eyes." With that he left Bulma in the lab but he didn't want to interrupt his mother and Tsunami so he went for a little walk through capsule corp.

*****

'What?!' he thought to himself, enraged. 'Of all the nerve. Stupid kid thinks he knows everything doesn't he?! Hmm....some evil I don't know how to defeat. I don't like the sound of that,' he thought scowling.

It was then that what else the kid had said sunk in, 'Wait.... S'rac.. his godfather?! But-but that would mean that S'rac's still...no...he can't still be alive!' the double thought to himself frantically. He growled low in his throat. 'If anyone finds him then he'll warn them all about me. Hmm.. but I wonder if since this boy from the future is altering the timeline, for whatever reason...perhaps S'rac isn't alive,' he wondered. 'Well you can never be too sure.'

"Sorry guys something just came up gotta run bye!" he said, quickly, trying to avoid any questions and ran out the door. He immediately lifted off the ground and blasted off into the distance.

*****

Tsunami took a deep breath and sat back while Jubilee balanced herself against the couch armrest and grabbed Gabriel's hand, speaking baby gibberish.

~Remember when I said things were quiet and calm and all that? Well they're not. Remember that night back when we were teens and I told you that Turles had gotten me pregnant? Well, I never told Yamcha. And both Goku AND Vegeta know and he says it's only a matter of time before he finds out. I couldn't bear to break Yamcha's heart with that kind of news. He's so happy, believing that Zane is his own flesh and blood. If he knew that he was Turles'...I-I don't know how he'd react. Especially since I've kept this secret from him for over five years..~

*****

J'dee looked at her friend. Gabriel gurgled a reply to Jubilee and looked to the hallway then to their mothers and back to the hallway again.

~It's a tough situation indeed, You will have to tell him eventually but don't wait to long because the longer you wait the harder it will get and when it comes out it will be a hurt that cant' be healed, at the moment there is a chance of it being healed~

Mirai Gabriel wandered out on to a balcony and looked out over West city, where he'd come from this evil had taken over pretty much everything and he didn't even know what it looked like, but he could feel it out there, stronger than every thing else, but so dormant the normal senses wouldn't pick it up, this was a gift powers of beyond his mother had given to him when she died, something he had to train himself to use. He was surprised she hadn't picked them up herself, then again other matters easily distracted her… always.

"I'll find you Tobias and you better watch out, no one will kill my mother, you're at the head of this evil I know you are."

*****

He growled as he flew quickly towards where he had met his good counterpart earlier that day. 'How could he possibly still be alive after the beating I gave him?! He couldn't possibly have survived that last punch. His stomach should have been crushed!' he thought angrily to himself and he quickly landed, noticing some broken trees, where he had fought S'rac.

He looked all around in the area, and could still see the blood on the ground, but nothing where S'rac had been laying. "No...I should have just disintegrated him!" he yelled, angrily. "Curse him where could he have gone?!" he shouted, looking around him. "Apparently I've underestimated him," he growled. "I'll bet he's on his way to Gohan's house right now to tell them about me," he muttered under his breath. "I think I can still stop him. He can't have gotten too far by now," he said, as he powered up and lifted up through the trees. He growled and blasted off towards Gohan's house as fast as he could, hoping he would be in time to stop his good counterpart from warning everyone about him.

*****

Tsunami clenched her eyes closed.

~I don't know how to tell him. And what about Zane? Yamcha would act differently around him and he wouldn't know why. And what about this baby I'm expecting now? I can't let this stress get to me. For the baby's sake.~

She paused and looked down at Jubilee.

~There's something else too. Last night I had this really unnerving dream. I was walking through a forest. And I could see myself, with Turles and we were...~

She shook her head.

~We were mating. Like I was enjoying it! I turned away and I could see myself standing before me. And she was telling me that I didn't really love Yamcha. That I wanted Turles all along. What does this mean?~

*****

'Turles is he back? Could he be?' J'dee thought to herself, 'I would of sensed him… I think.' She looked at Tsunami.

~Your evil double is my guess, these evil doubles are being a pain. I've got to find Trey's before it finds him. Maybe your evil half wants Turles. When I was majin Gohan was no where near the feeling in my heart until he was majin, perhaps evil attracts evil and your evil self is attracted to him, but your good self isn't.~

"Hey guys what's up?" Goku grinned walking through. He looked at the two women who were silent and merely only looking at each other and he nodded. "Oh I know I've walked in on something. This is like Tien and Chaoitsu's conversations, we could never fairly play a game of cards with those two around. Oh sorry J'dee forgot you're a telepath to."

"Only in this world Goku, only in this world." She replied.

"Gaaaaaaa!" Gabriel pointed to the window and grabbed Jubilee's hand.

J'dee gave him a scolding look. "No, behave."

He lowered his head. No was a world he understood and heard too often from his mother.

*****

Tsunami sighed, "Hey Goku."

He blinked at her frowning disposition and squatted before her, "Hey what's wrong? Everything alright with you and Yamcha?"

Tsunami quickly looked at him, "No, everything's alright."

~If it is this 'evil half', that bitch is gonna get hers for trying to play such a twisted joke on me. She can have Turles for all I care. And if he is alive, I'll go through on my promise and torture him like I planned to years ago.~

She noticed Goku was still looking at her and she couldn't help but smile faintly, "Everything's alright, Goku. Honest. It's just that these 'evil halves' have got me spooked, is all. I'll have to increase security and keep a closer eye on the kids."


~*~

Two men marched silently into the vast halls of the dark fortress. Both were dressed in black slacks, steel-toed black boots, and long-sleeved turtlenecks under black shirts with red flames blazing to the rights of their shirts and black gloves covered their hands. The shoulders of the shirts stretched out and curled like horns while the buttons of their shirts were on the left sides of their shirts.

The one on the right had short black hair and green eyes that appeared empty. The one on the left had long brown hair that came into a neat ponytail reaching the center of his back. His eyes were blue and were also void of any signs of life. Their expressions were blank as they walked into the massive throne room of the fortress. The floors of throne room as well as the fortress were covered in sleek, smooth ice-blue with white wispy clouds and silver veins in them.

Porcelain white columns stretched up to the ceiling, which seemed to stretch to the heavens what with the rows and levels of balconies layered below it. There were many archways that led to different exits and different rooms and against the walls were alien soldiers of every race, all dressed in the same uniform as the two men currently entering the room.

At the center of the room was a throne, dur. There were five steps that led up to a pure white throne, which was draped with a white carpet-like cloth. And on it sat a comfortable Blight who smiled at the two new arrivals. They felt to their knees in respect to her and lowered their heads.

"Report," she said simply.

The one on the left looked up, "None of them suspect that you are here. They are all too preoccupied with the other evil halves and the recent battle between Prince Vegeta and the one he calls Kakarrot."

Blight's thin brow rose, "Interesting. Who won?"

"The prince, m'lady," her servant answered.

"So the prince of saiiyans has finally overcome the 'pauper' he struggled so hard to defeat," she licked her lips, "And what of Tsunami?"

"Nothing as of yet. She is currently within the Capsule Corps residence. There was no way we could spy on her without getting spotted by one of the many saiiyans within, m'lady," the one on the right spoke.

Blight nodded, "You two have done well. Now return to the labor camp."

"Yes, m'lady," the two said simultaneously before walking off.

Blight herself rose to her feet and headed to the curtained exit behind her throne. It led from a short hallway to a small bedchamber. The walls and columns were draped with ice blue silks and transparent blue shawls. The bed in the center of it all was circular and covered with an array of white and ice blue pillows as well as a transparent blue canopy draping over it.

She made sure no one else was in the room and closed the door before smirking and closing her eyes.

"I wish to have my true mate returned to me," and as soon as she opened her eyes, a god of a man stood before her.

Rippling, sculpted muscles. Compact and tall frame. Beautiful tanned skin, dark black eyes, and black hair stretched out in all kinds of angles. His body was covered in black saiiyan armor and he looked a little bit disoriented.

Blight couldn't help but smirk, "Welcome back, Turles."

Turles soon regained his composure and laid his eyes on the mouth-watering beauty before him. It was his mate, dressed in the most tantalizing outfit he had ever seen her in. Before she could say another word, he pinned her against the wall and bruised her lips with a rough kiss.

When he pulled away, they were both out of breath. He licked his lips and smirked, "Beloved."

*****

Goku nodded. "I think we all have to be on our guard now."

"I hate being on guard." J'dee muttered. She looked round "Now where's my future son?"

Gabriel looked round as if looking for his future self too then he spotted Goku looking at him.

"Oh wow I haven't seen this little guy before." Goku smiled.

"Well of course you haven't not many have, but he's already been to outer space-" Then a large sweatdrop suddenly rolled down the side of J'dee's head.

~Gak I forgot Goku's Gabriel's grandfather!~

She was sure she saw Tsunami smile. J'dee felt herself suddenly stuck in a corner.

Goku seemed to suddenly click. "I didn't know you were pregnant. You haven't been back long enough for that." He looked at J'dee. "Oh wow is this Gohan and your son?!"

J'dee cringed. "Yes." She lowered her head. "His name is Gabriel."

"Oh wow I have lots of grand kids now!" Goku smiled. "Has Gohan meet him yet?"

"No."

"You should. Gohan's there by himself at the moment. Well not by himself the rest of the family is there except Belle." Goku explained.

J'dee looked at Tsunami. "Do you wanna come or should I be daring and do this on my own?" She looked round "And I should take my future son with me, now where is he?"

*****

Tsunami nodded, forgetting about her own problems for the moment, "I'll go along with you. I know it'll be really awkward. Besides, I have to talk to Pan anyway."

*****

J'dee nodded and she smiled. "That's cool. I hope Belle doesn't mind me dropping by while she's not there." She remarked.

"She shouldn't do." Mirai Gabriel spoke up entering the room. "Well Bulma said she'd give your Cell a call when she's finished with the time machine. So we can leave now if you want."

J'dee looked at Goku. "Well we'll catch you around then G-man."

Goku smiled. "Sure see you guys later." He waved to Chibi Gabriel, who just grinned at him.

J'dee picked chibi Gabriel up. "Wave by to grand-dad." She held up his tiny hand and waved with it. Gabriel let out an excited squeal.

"See you Goku, Got a feeling I'm hanging round here for a while too." Mirai Gabriel commented.

"Sure, you be careful not to alter too much though." Goku told him.

Mirai nodded. "M.T gave me the run down I'll be okay."

"Well lets go then." J'dee smiled and looked at Chibi Gabriel. "Here that you get to meet your daddy?"

Chibi Gabriel's eyes began to sparkle and he looked at Jubliee and began some sort of excited baby chatter with her, it was like he understood what his mother was telling him.

*****

Tsunami loaded everyone into her hover car and drove off for Gohan's place. She remained silent the other time, contemplating how she would approach Yamcha with the news. And what about the new baby? He still didn't know! Ugh, this was becoming harder and harder to deal with!


~*~

"You are not my mate," Turles said with realization as he pushed Blight off of him and sat up angrily.

After realizing he was back in the plane of the living, the once-fallen warrior proceeded to seduce what looked like his 'mate'. Until he realized that there was no mark on her neck, her eyes were not their natural color, and a different aura emitted from her body. That and the fact that she was accepting him with open arms.

Blight huffed in annoyance and sat up.

"Yeah, I'm her evil half but we don't have to get technical.." she trailed off, straddling his waist and proceeding to nip at his neck.

Turles growled and pinned her arms to her side. Blight froze as he began sniffing her then looking her dead in the eye.

"Evil half? How is this possible?" he asked.

Blight shrugged, "Some rupture in the balance of things or some mystic mumbo-jumbo like that. Does it matter?"

Turles looked at her oddly, "Then where is my mate?"

Blight rolled her eyes. This was going to be harder than she thought. She got off of him and crawled out of bed. She readjusted her sleeves and fixed her hair.

"You don't have a mate," she said coldly.

Turles narrowed his eyes, "Are you calling me a liar?"

Blight smirked and faced him, "See for yourself."

Pointed a slender index finger at the floor in the center of the chamber caused a tiny white glow to form in midair. It expanded to the size of a full-length mirror until an image formed.

Turles' eyes went wide with fascination, but quickly narrowed in anger and jealousy.

It was an image of Yamcha and Tsunami's previous night.

"Him again! I swear I will kill him and take back what is mine!" Turles growled.

Blight chuckled and sat at the edge of the bed, "I don't think so. Take a closer look."

The image zoomed in on the necks of the two lovers to show that each had bond marks on their necks, claiming that they were indeed saiiyan mates. This only infuriated Turles further. He turned to Blight, "Where are they?! Take me to them!"

"Relax. What exactly do you plan on doing once you get there? Start another brawl and get killed again? You certainly did a good job the last time you tried that," Blight commented with humour.

Turles glared at her and replied sarcastically, "Then what do you suggest?"

Blight turned to him with a smirk, "I have plans. They involve you, but only if you choose to cooperate with me and do as I say. I say you get your revenge by intelligence and underhanded deceit rather than brute strength."

Blight gave him a cruel grin, "I suggest we make them suffer."


~*~

It wasn't long before the hover car reached the Son residence (that's Gohan's and Mabelle's for anyone who was paying attention). Everyone filed out of the car and it was quickly capsulated. Tsunami looked to the door, then looked to J'dee and the two Gabriel's with a reassuring smile.

"Don't chicken out on me," she said simply.

*****

J'dee laughed nervously, last time she'd seen Gohan was when he'd dropped by Tsunami's place to let her know he knew she was pregnant, just as she was bolting. Something she did really well. She cringed at Tsunami's comment about chickening out.

'She knows me better than I know me.' She thought. "I'm not chickening out." She spoke out loud in her own defence.

"Good c'mon then mom." Mirai yanked her from the car, with strength that made her blink, he was so much stronger than her, and how could that be her son from the future was this strong?

Gohan surely would of sensed his arrival.

Gabriel set her on the doorstep and looked at her. "Knock." He commanded.

"I left Chibi Gabriel in the car." She went to turn around to go get him, when Tsunami grinned at her and handed her the baby boy.

"No instant transmission either mom, if you can't tell I've raised my power level so you know I will hunt you down and bring you back here. I am after all a level four." He said it with a saiyan arrogance that made her stare at him.

"Level four? With magickal abilities?"

"Yeah almost equivalent to dad's mystic power up, but not quite. Now quit stalling and knock."

"I will but you said Zane's stronger than you? And you're a level four…" J'dee breathed. "Saiyans are getting overly powerful in the future."

"There's a level beyond super saiyan four, grand-dad discovered it. Zane can reach it, Vegeta can reach it, Trey even, but I'm one of the youngest me and Gokin, half brother and best friend in one, even he's stronger than me, I know how uncle Goten felt now and why he quit fighting there's just no winning in this saiyan grapple for strength." He explained. He looked to his mother and grabbed her hand and made her knock on the door.

"Gabe." She cried out and tried to run away.

He grabbed her by her arms on the doorsteps footsteps were heard and J'dee swallowed hard. She was shaking with nervousness.

Then the door opened.

*****

S'rac blasted towards Gohan's house as fast as he could. 'What on Earth's going on here?! Seems like Belle's evil side's not really even physical but it's in her mind,' he thought to himself.

He suddenly felt a burst of energy, from where he'd just come. "What the..."he said out loud. The energy signature started to come towards him. Then he realized it was his own energy he sensed. Well not his, but his doubles. "Oh great!" he yelled, as he went Super Saiyan 2, trying to call on more speed.

Soon enough Gohan's house was in sight. He looked back to see that his evil double was as well, and he did NOT look happy. "Perfect!!" he yelled trying to speed up.

"So! You're not dead yet! I'm impressed," the double yelled from behind. S'rac looked back at him, only to see a blast coming straight at him.

"GAH!" he yelled dodging.

"I'm right here!" S'rac looked above him to see his double, Super Saiyan 4, right above him. He had his fingers laced together and brought it down on S'rac's head, slamming him into the ground. The double rushed down to the ground, where S'rac was trying to get up.

"Nnngh," S'rac grunted, getting to his feet. He had just stood up when his double kicked him, hurling him backwards through the trees. The double flew right behind him, punching him through more trees.

"AAAA!" S'rac yelled, coming to a stop in mid-air and punching his double in the face.

"Pitiful!" the double yelled, as he upper cutted S'rac, sending him spinning backwards, and through some more trees.

'If I can just make it to Gohan's...'he thought to himself. He smirked and flew towards his double, who seemed slightly confused by the change of tactics. At the last moment, when the double had been planning to punch him straight in the face, he turned around and blasted full speed towards Gohan's house.

"YOU SLIPPERY LITTLE-" the double yelled after him, finishing his sentence with a primal growl. He powered up and shot after his good counterpart.

S'rac could see the house through the trees ahead. 'Almost there..' he repeated to himself in his mind. He sensed his double behind him and somersaulted through the air backwards, dodging a kick. He burst out of the trees, to where Gohan's house was. The double also blasted into the opening.

"DIE!!" he yelled at S'rac flying above him then flying down to kick him into the ground.

"S'rac?" they heard a voice say. They both looked to the source of the voice-J'dee.

She was on Gohan's front doorstep, with Mirai Gabriel, and Tsunami. The double stared at them wide-eyed for a moment, before glaring at them and growling. "Why you-now they know, I'm not really you!" he yelled at S'rac. He growled and looked back over at the group at Gohan's door.

*****

To Be Continued…

R & R we coulda continued, don't you know it… but it was getting long as it was…

~J'dee