Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter Fifteen ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Return - Kotahitanga - ANBM Sequel

Author/s: J'dee, Mabelle, Tobias, Lady Youko, Jan, Raine, Mysterious

Rating: NC - 15 (offensive language)

Genre: Interactive

Author's Note: So much for moving I'm staying behind and moving three weeks after my mother's operation which is this Wednesday I was suppose to leave this morning but well mother and operation and I wanna be here for her.

Disclaimer: Don't own anything relating to Dragonball except merchandise… don't sue cause that's all you'll get back with a very large fight cause I refuse to part with my saiyaman action figure.

*****

*J'dee, Mabelle, Tobias, Lady Youko, Jan, Raine, Mysterious*

<We're dying.> she whispered in my mind. I shook my head as I fell to my bad knee.

"SHIT!" I cried out as I fell to my side and landed on a bad rib. I made a choking noise. "This is bad…"

<Really! I thought this was a good thing!>

"You aren't helping," I moaned as I closed my eyes. I felt it then. A strong ki not far off, I was still in primal so I could smell the scent of blood. <Blood!! Go for it! It's wounded whatever it is!!! Go KILL!>

"No," I moaned but the scent was working its way through me and I slowly got up, my mind slowly becoming a hunter's. I could smell that blood, so coppery, so fresh, so mouthwatering, so ready for the kill! I stalked through the trees downwind of the scent, my ki hidden, and my claws ready for the attack. I saw the shape wandering through the trees, I became as quiet as a shadow. Part of my mind registered that it had a hint of Gohan's scent on it. The shape stopped and I smiled, if it did sense an attack it was too late for it to do anything now. I leapt at the shape and part of my mind cried out. NOOOOO S'RAC!!!!

<BLOOD!>

"Mabelle?!" he managed to get out before I had a handful of his hair, pulling his head back exposing his neck. My other hand wrapped around his body trapping his arms to his side and pulling him closer. Then the warm taste of blood filled my mouth and I began to drink. His ki became mine and I felt my body healing, my shoulder relocating, my jaw fixing itself, my ribs mending. All of it happening at an advanced rate as I drew his power into me. I pulled back once the ki stopped flowing…he was dead, but he still had blood….

<Blood.>

<We didn't just kill S'rac.>

<Yes we did and we enjoyed it.>

<We killed him!>

<Yes, at it was wonderful!>

<Oh, Dende no!!>

<Yes! Yes! Yes!>

<WE KILLED S'RAC!>

"And we drank his blood!" I said as I laughed! I dropped the carcass and kicked it away. "Useless waste of flesh, his meat will only make me sick." <YOU'RE IN CONTORL!!!> the Good Mabelle cried and I smiled as I wiped my mouth and licked the blood off of my hand.

"Surprised? Don't be, the Primal form is actually what did it," I explained to her as she began to cry and scream in my head. "The Primal gave me strength, with the blood the strength gave me control, now that I forced you to feed on this…" I kick the carcass again, there was a snapping sound as I broke some ribs. "…I'm free and you're trapped."

<This can't be happening…> she cried as her anger rose.

"Don't bother, you're trapped for the rest of my life," I laughed as I stood up. "I will no longer use the weakling name of Mabelle, ha 'My Beauty' I am now Votre Désespoir….'Your Despair'!!!"

*****

I walked through the forest, my power was so great, I dropped out of Primal and dropped my ki to unreadable levels. I smiled as I approached the house, Gohan was still there as was S'rac???

<THE EVIL DOUBLE!!> she cried happily.

"That explains the power level, he was too strong to be the original S'rac," I chuckled as I went around behind the house and entered the shed, I smiled as I looked at the extra set of Saiyan armor that was kept in there. I picked it up and smiled as I wrote my name in Saiyan on the right breast over the royal mark. "Now for a change in attire." I pulled on the black leotard, bringing the armor over it, I pulled on the knee high boots, I ran my hand over the skin of my thigh, this would give the males something to stare at. The brief bottom of the leotard held my form perfectly. I chuckled as I pulled on the black wrist warmers. I stood up and looked into the mirror.

"This hair has to change," I began to cut my hair with my ki till it was shoulder length. The natural spikiness took over and I smiled as I took on a very Saiyan appearance. "It's time for Votre Désespoir to make herself known." <They'll fight you.> "And they will lose."

*****

I felt the battle that took place at CC and laughed as I followed quickly. Most of them were recovered and wouldn't expect an attack from a friend. I laughed as I landed, letting my power rise, not to the maximum point, but to a point that they'd think it was an attack. I crossed my arms and waited as Vegeta appeared at the door, his eyes widened as he saw me standing there. Then his eyes fell on my chest where my signature was written.

"What are you doing here, defiant bitch?!" he growled as he crossed his arms. I could see J'dee and Kakuna standing behind him in the doorway. I laughed.

"I'm here to challenge you, oh great Ou," I laughed. He snarled at me, he was powering up as he took a step towards me.

"I will defeat you," he said and I laughed.

"Maybe you could defeat Mabelle, but you won't defeat me," I chuckled at his confused face as the others approached. There were no members of the Son family present, good, no back up.

"What are you talking about, Belle?" Kakuna asked and I smiled a wicked smile at her.

"I'm not Belle, I am Votre Désespoir, you could say I'm her evil twin, only we share the same body," I laughed and Kakuna's eyes widened.

"Those nightmares…the one where she was fighting herself," she hissed and I laughed.

"You are soooo right! I am that nightmare…only I'm real, I won, Belle lost, I control this body now. And I plan on taking over," I sensed Tobias nearby. "So that hell-spawned bitch made it here. I'll have to finish her off after I defeat the ou."

"You would never be able to defeat me!" he snarled as he powered up. "I accept your challenge, prepare to learn a whole new level of pain!" I smiled as I got into a fighting stance against him.

"Please Vegeta, you don't have your lapdog Elites here to protect you from me," I smiled as I powered up all the way, his eyes got wide. "YOU are the one to learn the new meaning of pain!" I attacked him quickly, never letting him get a punch in. I never stopped my attack until he managed to kick me into the air and I smiled as I began to hit him with ki blast after ki blast until he was hidden in a cloud of black. I flew into the cloud and began my assault, by this time he had woken up enough to start fighting back. He was only a SSJ4, I was right on the line to SSJ5. <NOOOOOOO! STOP IT!> I ignored her and laughed as I slammed Vegeta into the ground. A trail of blood fell down from his lip to his chin. My foot was over his trachea and I smiled down at him.

"I think you lost," I laughed as I held him down. "What do you have to say to that??" He grumbled something as he raised a hand to shoot a ki blast. Instead I blasted his hand and he roared in pain.

"Stop it!" J'dee cried as she rushed out of the house. "We don't need this right now!" I looked at her as I removed my foot from Vegeta's throat. I gave him a sharp kick in the rips.

"No, I imagine you don't need this, but see if I care," I laughed as I kicked Vegeta again. There was a loud snap and he growled as he rolled onto him stomach away from me. I walked over and placed my boot between his shoulders. "You lost, Ou, I defeated you. What do you have to say now that you're below the defiant bitch?" I laughed as I shoved him into the ground.

"What are you doing?" I looked up to see Icer standing there behind J'dee and Kakuna. Her blue eyes bore into mine.

"I believe it's called a coup, I defeated Vegeta, I rule the Saiyans. Now, Vegeta, what do you have to say?" I asked as I shoved him into the ground again.

"You will pay, Bitch!" he gasped and I laughed again as I shoved him into the ground again.

"EEEENNT! Wrong, sorry you don't win the position of my shoe shine boy, but you do get a lovely set of broken ribs!" I kicked him again and there were a few loud snaps. I laughed and looked over at the group.

"Don't worry Vegeta, I'll let you live, you'll have so much fun being my subject." I smiled as I turned to the group.

"Who are you?" Icer asked and I looked at her, pushing her aside as I entered the building. Someone would try to stop me and I simply shoved them out of the way….through a wall. I opened the door to the lab where Bulma was sitting with Icer's brat. I looked over at the table and smiled wickedly as I saw the prone form of Uro.

"Well, well, well, I see the scum of the underworld is defenseless, what a great gift this is," I hissed as I leaned over her body. I reached out to crush her throat when a strong hand grabbed my arm.

"Sorry, Belle, we can't let you do that," I looked into those dark eyes and I felt my mouth drop open.

"Crap," I managed before Goku and Vegeta threw me through the nearest wall!

I landed on the ground and rolled to my feet. I could sense Gohan, Goten, and S'rac all approaching.

"There goes the idea of a one on one conflict will all of them," I hissed. <You thought you were so strong, I won't let you hurt them!> "What can you do, you're just a voice in my head?" <More than you give me credit for, Bitch!> I watched as Goku and Vegeta stood there.

"It seems Kakarrot had a senzu for me, now I believe you were saying something about controlling the Saiyans?" Vegeta growled, his ki was back to normal and I knew what was going to happen.

"Shit," I muttered as Gohan, Goten, S'rac, Goku, Vegeta, and Kakuna surrounded me.

"Belle!" Gohan cried but Vegeta and Goku put up their hands signaling for him to stop.

"She's no longer your mate," Vegeta growled as he powered up to level four.

"Feel her ki, son, she's off somehow. I'm sorry Belle, but we can't let you hurt Tobias," Goku said as he went level four and I glared at him. <Looks like you DON'T control the Saiyans.>

"Shut up," I hissed as I watched each member go to their highest strength. Gohan was at Mystic, Goten at level three, S'rac at level two, and Kakuna at level four.

"I'm sorry, Belle, but we won't let you do this," Kakuna said.

"For the last time," I let out with a roar as I felt the inner turmoil, reaching for that next level.

"My…..name….is….. Votre Désespoir!" I smiled as the light surrounded me. <Oh Dende no!> I had done it….I had reached SSJ5!

*****

I smiled down at them in my new form. My hair was longer than before my self-done hair cut and it was pitch black, like the blackness of space. I smiled as I looked at my skintight outfit, which was the exact shade as my hair. I laughed as I looked at them from what I was sure were black eyes.

"This…this is impossible!" Vegeta cried and I smiled at him as I looked down. I was a SSJ5 no one could defeat me.

<That's where you're wrong!> I smirked as Mabelle's voice rang in my head. I ignored her.

"Mommy!!" I looked up to see my children, well my body's children. Liana was holding Gokin and Alex stared at me.

"That's not Mommy," Alex said and I smirked, the kid was perceptive for a Son. <MY BABIES!> I winced, that was louder than most of her rants.

"Well the whole gangs here! Who will be the first to fall?" I asked as I looked down. Yamcha was standing next to Tsunami and the kids, I watch as my brats landed next to them and Kakuna. "I guess I get to pick! COME ON SAIYAN NO OU!!" I launched myself at Vegeta, not really shocked when I ended up fighting a three-way battle with Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta.

*Mabelle's POV*

I watched from my body as she fought them, her mind was open to me more than I could imagine. I kept hoping her eyes would linger on my children. My babies, my mate, my life! This was my body and my life!!

<You're going to go down Bitch!> I yelled into her mind and she almost tripped, her momentary distraction allowing Goku to knock her into the ground where she snarled.

"Shut up!" she hissed at me and I laughed. <I thought you were ignoring me!> "I am so shut up!" <You're already loosing control of that body, this time when I'm in control I'll get rid of you once and for all.>

"KAMEHAMEHA!" she looked up to see both Gohan and Goku performing their blast. It wouldn't kill us but it would hurt like hell.

"CRAP!" she screamed as she dove and I concentrated hard on my hand, I had to save them all, I was too powerful and if she was in control she wouldn't think twice about killing them!

* Votre Désespoir POV*

I growled as I powered up, I would have to take out the weakest one first. I glared at Gohan, he would have to die.
<DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM!> I nearly fell over at the power of that scream. Damn, she was getting stronger how could that be? I focused on him as I dodged Goku and Vegeta, I headed towards him, the ki blast in my hand that would end his life! I was a second from making the kill when my hand holding the ki blast hit me in the gut!

"You aren't the only one in here," my mouth said and I looked down to see that my outfit was turning white from that wrist down. "I will not let you kill my mate, my father, my friends, or anyone else!" I snarled as I realized that they had stopped attacking us.

"What the heck is going on?" Gohan asked and I locked eyes with him, realizing that I had not WANTED to do that! SHE was getting stronger!!!

*Mabelle's POV*

I looked at him as I forced myself to pull Votre out of control. I placed my hand on his cheek, gently stroking as I did when we cuddled. It was taking so much to do just that. I stared at my reflection in his eyes. My hair was a mix of black and the whitest white I had ever seen, which was slowly covering the black. My hair floated around me like I was floating underwater and I looked down at my outfit. Half of my skintight body suit was black but slowly the white part of it was taking over. My long tail was already completely white and I could see that my irises were now silver. I looked at Gohan for a moment, then I turned my head towards my children.

"Mommy!" Alex and Liana cried together and I smiled sadly. If it came down to it I would destroy myself to save them from Votre. I returned my gaze to Gohan, my body suit was now completely white. I could somewhat hear Votre's screams but I HAD to save my mate and family.

"Gohan," I said in a voice that seemed to be too ancient to be my voice. "Votre is the evil double I would have had but because I'm so integrated in this world she and I must share a body. I must battle her for control. It's not safe for you, the children, anyone if Votre controls my body with this power. I cannot fight her for long…" Gohan looked at me and I could see the hurt in his eyes as he realized what I was asking.

"I couldn't…I can't…" he started and I looked at him. Slowly I dropped my power, forcing my body to fall down to my normal form, my long hair was back as it had been before Votre took me over.

"You have to," I said as I placed his hand over my heart willing him to form the ki blast to end my life.

"No," he whispered in a sob. "Don't make me." I looked at him for a moment and smiled as I brought my hands to his cheeks. I looked into his tear filled eyes and I realized the way out. My eyes widened and I kissed him, deeply and passionately.

"I will return free of Votre….or neither one of us will," I said as I kissed him again and raised my hand to my forehead. "Good bye, my love." I ITed away, praying that Dende could help me.

*****

I growled as I brushed my teeth for the fifth time since we strapped Tobias or the Uro thing down and the third time since Mabelle vanished. I spat into the sink and began to mouthwash again.

"Nasty bitch, tastes worse than Mial-jinn meat," I grumbled as I began to brush my teeth again. This time it was to keep me from running in and keeping Bulma away from Iczer. "It's Bulma, not one of the Colds' doctors, she won't hurt him." I began to brush harder.

"Lady Icer it's time," Bulma said and I nodded as I spat the foam out one more time. "It's better if you're there to comfort him. I came into the room and smiled at my son, he looked so brave. I would not let Uro get her claws in my baby….either of them!

*****

"They'll be okay Iczer." Bulma said to the boy. He nodded and turned back to his father. He ignored the server bots as they came to clean up and fix the damage to Capsule Corp. Bulma drew some blood as his mother came in. He felt the power die down as Aunt Mabelle (that was how his father told him to call her and Uncle Gohan) IT'ed away.

"Everything going okay, Mommy? I can help!" he said. Lady Icer smiled at her son and ruffled his hair.

"It is now, sweetie. Mabelle ITed, Gohan tried to follow her but lost her," Bulma said as she came and looked at them.

"Yeah?" Icer asked.

*****

Blake was like a ghost like apparition in front of me. His mind so different from what I remembered of his normal insane self, this time it was pure insanity. Insane in the way that a straight jacket would be needed. But that wouldn't hold a Tsiru-jinn, but it's the metaphor part that really counts.

He was gone before I could even blink and I felt the tree before I even realized that the battle had begun.

It was the typical one on one battle almost equivalent to the Goku and majin Vegeta battle. Fist, arms, legs flying, moving swiftly to unseen speed beyond human comprehension.

Block… punch… dodge… roll… fight on… avoid the human… save the human… get caught of guard for the weakness… you know the deal.

I held the small child who looked up at me with all chibi adorability, Blake didn't care for the child's safety and that hurt me inside, Seisetsu had always cared. He was one of the most funniest people I knew, he was as insane as Bananagirl and obsessed about 18 as much as she was about Vegeta. He had dedication and I liked that about him.

I flew off and placed the child on the outside of the fence of the park and raced back in to see Blake standing there looking amused.

"I knew you'd come back."

Blake's Tsiru-jinn body suddenly began to transform and change and I stopped, how could he move up another level that above metal form, I watched as spikes protruded from his fore arms and then from his shoulders I watched as he formed a mixture of a transformation of metal cooler and cooler's evolved form.

"Not good…" I remarked to myself, I hadn't even reached a form of super saiyan that could equal that.

"I hate to fight a friend with an advantage."

"I hate to fight a good friend full stop." I retorted.

"Seisetsu is your good friend I'm Blake, just a friend."

"I'll remember that for the next party invitation."

*****

I slowly began to regain consciousness. I saw shadows moving through my partially open eyes. I felt so weak. That bitch's immune system was intense. To think, she could have a natural immunity to me! I groaned and tried to move a bit. I felt straps holding me down and I groaned again. Damn.

"Can't you give him something for the pain?" I heard a voice ask.

"I already am," a second retorted, "but it's not working so well. It just seems to be neutralizing the parasites cells a bit. Not enough to cure him, but enough to make it groggy if it does regain consciousness." Ah ha, so that was it. I began to focus and I began. My species prided ourselves on complete control over our bodies, down to the cellular level. I began to force my body to adapt to the sedative/painkiller. The only thing I worried about was that bitch's natural immunity but it couldn't hurt me unless I tried to posses her again. I slowly drifted off to sleep as I heard a loud bang. I ignored it and slept.

*****

I glared at the creature on the table, it was so strange, I could barely believe that it was Tobias' body. I remembered the horrible pain and the many voices of all those the creature had possessed. I felt a similar pain with those trapped under the creature's control, the Colds had been bad, but that would have been so much worse. I rubbed my arms as I studied the creature and then returned to my son. This creature could be studied more later.

*****

"This'll only take a second." Bulma said. Iczer winced as she drew enough blood to fill three vials. She handed them to her mother as she cleaned Iczer's arm, and placed a band-aid on it.

"There. Thank you, Iczer this should do it." She said, picking up another vial.

"Will this work?" Icer asked. Bulma shrugged.

"There's only one way to find out if Iczer inherited your immunity. If he did, I can use his Saiyin DNA to map a cure for all Saiyins. Then I can do it again with Trunks's DNA to cure any humans with eggs as well." She said. She poured a vial of Iczer's blood into a beaker, and then took one that was pure silver in color. This was what she said were pure parasite cells from Tobias's body.

"Here goes." She said, pouring the vial in. The reaction was instantaneous as the beaker exploded. Bulma screamed, shielding her eyes as Icer covered Iczer with her body. Glass flew around them, and landed everywhere, blood with it.

"Holy shit!" Bulma cried as Vegeta, Tsunami, and Yamcha raced into the room.

"What happened?!" Vegeta bellowed. Bulma was jumping around wildly.

"He is! I can cure him! I can cure everyone!" she cried.

*****

The instant my cells adjusted I re-awakened. I snapped my eyes open and saw Bulma about to inject me with something. I bellowed and powered up. My claws cut my restraint and I flung Bulma way. I flew up and through the roof taking to the sky. I could sense Blake and J'dee fighting. I MUST accomplish my goal! I must either bring J'dee back to her Grandmother or kill her!

*****

"Oh no you don'! I'm not done with you! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO TAKE OVER A TSIRU-JINN!!!" I snarled as I blasted off after the bitch. She had woken up so unexpectantly that I was shocked. I cursed myself mentally. It was stupid for me to have been so lacking in the security of that creature. I was the strongest one there and I had been so careless. I would make up for that mistake!

*****

"DAMN!" Bulma screamed as Icer took off after Uro/Tobias. Vegeta was already following with Yamcha and Goku followed quickly after.

"Iczer, take this!" she said, loading a dart gun, and giving it to him. He gave her a puzzled look as he took it.

"Shoot Uro with it. It will cure your father of Uro instantly. You're the only one who can catch up to them." Bulma said. Tsunami's eyes widened.

"But, Bulma, he's only five!" she said.

"And faster than you. He's younger and quicker."

"Don't worry Aunt Tsunami and Aunt Bulma! I can do it!" he said and raced after them. They looked at each other.

"Aunt?"

*****

Blake looked up at me from the ground as I hovered above him and he smirked at me. "That's good nice to see you have your own viability going on." He grinned and then charged I felt the ground and looked up he was holding me down and I felt the most searing pain in my head. I couldn't describe it but I could see it in his mind it was what he was forcing me to become. "You once described your strength as saiyan like if pushed. Well I'm pushing you."

If only I believed that now. I was exhausted there was that whole deal with Mabelle earlier now this. Then I heard the sounds… like drums.

Pounding… banging… then I felt the pain and I looked at my hand a silvery Tsiru-jinn tail sharp as a knife even more so was dug right in to the palm of my hand and I growled first one hand now the other. I clench my fist and punched.

*smack*

My fist connected straight at the jaw. He flew back and I stood up blood dripping from the new wound I shook my hand and I saw Blake smirk.

"That's the spirit." He taunted. I watched as his tail flicked the blood from it and I saw the trail of blood run down his tail and I realized it was not mine but his own.

"You… you did it again!!" I exclaimed and held my hand. I was in disbelief and I felt that twang, it was annoyance, anger, rage at being used like that.

"And what will you do about that?"

Silence was his reply, I thought nothing and kept my mind clear and plain, then moved in phasing behind him aiming a striking a blow to the back of the neck. His tail caught my arm millimeters before the impact. He didn't even turn round to face me but I could feel his eyes something odd something strong about them and then I released he was entering my newly cleared mind forcing a form of transformation to make the battle suitable.

His tail let me go and I fell to the ground and let out a pain striking cry as I felt the foreign power flow through me. The I felt it… the furry appendage of a saiyan I had lost so long ago and I spun round to see it, it wasn't brown like it should have been but a silver color it curled round my waist naturally. I felt the fur on my upper body but it wasn't red it was a cool silver tone my hair no longer red but gold. I could see myself but I couldn't. It was confirmed when Blake turned to look at me I could see my odd level of super saiyan, similar to the level four the power even felt the same, but colors weren't normal for what was seen in the series.

"My work is done."

My eye twitched. "That's what this was all about?"

"Face it you're not going to fight me with everything but you will Uro."

I looked at him. "Your no longer following her rule?"

"Why should I?" He scoffed motioning towards Eighteen standing off in the distance.

"ARGH!!! THAT'S ALL THIS WAS ABOUT!!" I growled angered and fired several temper fueled ki blasts in his direction, he merely laughed like it was all some sort of joke, but I wasn't going to give up, he challenged me first he would get his battle.

"Whoa! Easy!" he cried as I rammed him in to the tree then in to the ground and just letting all my anger out. Punching kicking and not even bothering to block anymore.

*****

I came upon J'dee fighting Blake and stopped in mid-air. The bitch had gone Super Saiyin 4? When did this happen? I was under the impression that you need to go Gold Ozuroo to make the first transformation into it! Searching Tobias's memories, I found nothing to clue to this! I flew in and gave her a backhanded slap, sending her reeling. Blake was hurt badly, I didn't think he was expecting this.

"You fool. You got in over your head." I said to Blake. He snarled.

"Shut up! I have no reason to listen to you anymore! You gave me 18! Our business is done!" I whirled on him. OOOOOOOO, that bastard! After my day I still had to show I was boss. Jan flew up as I grinned at Blake. J'dee was panting, exhausted.

"I think it's time I showed you who rules what." I said as Icer burst into the area, Jan coming in from the opposite direction. Vegeta flew up next to Icer as I grabbed Blake's head.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" J'dee screamed, realizing what I was going to do.

"You die now, I have no more use of you. You were a waste of effort." I said and crushed his head with my bare hands.

*****

There was this anime I watched once when I was little that left me pretty much disturbed and it's scene was similar to this one, it was the crushing of another character's head in the evil one's hands and blood. If I were a vampire or a freaky Goth like I used to be then that would of seemed appealing. But I wasn't and this was someone I knew and trusted with my life. My clone, or was I his clone… it didn't matter, we were family, in a way…

"I'll wish you back Sei, don't you worry then we'll send you home. You didn't want to come back for the very reason of being evil again. If only there was a way we could of guarded those in the real world against that." I whispered softly.

*****

I stared at Uro as she dropped Blake's body to the ground. I felt some contempt for the fool, but then I remembered the human that really existed. It was wrong for him to die that way, but in the end it saved us the effort of taking care of him. I mentally slapped myself. It was wrong, he shouldn't have died. I growled low as I felt Vegeta come beside me.

*****

I licked my lips. Blake's blood dripped from Uro's hands as the withering corpse fell to the ground. Dende I was SOOOO hungry now! Well, I think I'll start with Icer. I had never fed on a Tsiru-jinn before. It would be interesting and I hoped it would be worth the experience.

"Jan, go now! Kill them!" Uro cried. I grinned and flew at Vegeta and Icer.

*****

I was stunned and then by Blake's side but he was already dead it wasn't fair. I felt the emptiness suddenly. He had used his strange final fantasy seven obsession to create his own jenova link with me.

"Sei…" I let out a sob. It hurt, the pain of loss great.

*****

"You can't wish him, back! Any death done by an author has to be undone by the Dragon Balls! They are inactive for a year, AND I wished that he can't come back with ANY Dragon Ball set! He's dead! Your friend is dead!" I cried and began laughing. J'dee dropped to normal form, crying. Icer growled and I smirked at them.

"Jan, go now! Kill them!" I cried. She grinned and flew at them, heading for Icer. I smirked and flew at Icer as well, ignoring Vegeta. Icer was surprised but ducked my ki blast and batted Jan away who tried to bite down onto her. Vegeta threw himself into the fray and I smirked. I launched myself at him, and then bit him. He screamed as my fangs injected the paralyzing toxin into his blood stream. He fell to the ground and would lay there until I decided to infest him or the toxin ran its course.

*****

I slapped the vampire bitch away and snarled as I watched Vegeta fall, that was not good. Suddenly the vampire was back and I snarled as I began to throw ki at her. She was physically weaker than me by a lot but her speed was inhuman, probably a result of her vampire powers.

"I always hated vampires. Why be anything that confined?" I built up a ki attack. "Die you bitch!"

*****

"Die you bitch!" Icer cried. I dodged her erratic blast and smirked. I grabbed her wrist and swung myself behind her, latching my teeth into her shoulder, clasping my hands together in front of her, pinning her arms to the sides. I began to drink. Oh, god it was like the sweetest thing ever! The taste, texture, smell! I drank deeply and Icer screamed, trying to throw me. Hmmmm, my feeding wasn't paralyzing her, but no matter. She was weakening from the blood loss. I would drink her to almost-dry and then keep her hidden away. I saw Uro smirk and cross her arms. Then I was hit in the face with a Ki blast and went hurdling back!

"What the fuck?" I cried. I whirled to see a small brat come flying at us.

"Leave my mommy alone!"

*****

I wrapped my tail around the vampire's waist and began to pound her into the ground.

"That's for biting me!" I threw her into the ground again. I powered up and began to shoot her with mild ki blasts. "This is for biting Gabriel!" I lifted her up and slammed her into the ground with a ki blast. "And that was for messing up my hair." I turned to Uro.

"She's getting off lucky cause she's Tobias' problem. You, however, are going to learn every level of pain possible," I snarled as I pointed at her.

*****

Tobias felt the memories stop as Uro got distracted. He shivered, and wished he could do anything, something.

~Tobias.~ he heard.

~Supreme Kibito?~ he moaned.

~I can help them help you Tobias. But you must willingly give up your Mystic powers. You will be a Super Saiyin Ascended again.~ he said.

~Please, do what you can. Please….~

~It is done.~

*****

I avoided the battle for now staying by Sei's side, he may have looked like Blake but he would always be Seisetsu to me. It pained me to see him so… lifeless.

'There's gotta be a loop hole with everything there is always a loophole, we'll find it and we'll get you back and send you home where you belong, where your evil half is not a problem.' I though I took Sei's hand and held it, it was strangely cold, not deathly cold but just cold. Tsiru-jinn must have cold blood unless it was the metallic form. It was depressing just seeing him like that, dead, cold, and a crushed head, normal people wouldn't have been able to keep their stomach down at the sight. But who said any of us had the right to call ourselves 'normal' any more?

*****

"Jan take care of the brat!" I snapped as Icer attacked me. Amazing, having almost half her blood drained away and she could still fight! Too bad she couldn't become a part of me! Suddenly my power dropped down radically! What was going on? I couldn't even keep up with Icer in normal form! What had happened to Tobias's Mystic abilities?!

*****

I attacked even stronger as I felt Tobias' Mystic abilities vanish. I went for a rapid attack, using my tail as another striking surface.

"Mommy down!" Iczer cried and I dropped to the ground!

*****

"Mommy down!" I heard a voice cry. Icer suddenly dropped down and I saw the boy knock Jan away. My breath caught. He was a mix between a Super Saiyin Three and fifth form?! This was nowhere in Tobias's memories! He pointed a small gun at me and I grinned.

"What are you going to do little man? Shoot me? HA HA HA HA!" I sneered. He grinned and instead of a gunshot I heard a small THWIP! I stared blankly at the dart in my chest. I reached to pull it out when I felt it again! The SEARING PAIN! How could this be? A cure? Impossible? I fell to the ground. My body began to be forced out of Tobias's pores. What was worse was I lost the hold on my eggs. They were dying, and the host were free again! No, impossible! Then I felt it. MY hosts were all becoming free! I began shedding their bodies. Each one, either turning to dust or a pile of bones as soon as they left, whispering a strangled, "Thank you." I was slowly reverting to my original, original form. No, it couldn't be. I finally shed my very first host, who had really been a species that had evolved along with us to accept us as their masters. I lost my wings, and claws as my true form was revealed.

My true form was nothing more than a large bug. I had my mandibles and my compound, red eyes. I hissed, and crawled on my hundreds of centipede legs to the nearest heat source. I couldn't tell who it was but I HAD to infest some one. Two strong hands picked me up.

"You evil bitch!" I heard a voice hiss. NO! TOBIAS!

"Kill her." Icer said, placing her hands on me. Then I felt a third pair.

"You killed my friend you evil thing." J'dee hissed. NO! IT COULDN'T END! Not like this! There had to be a way to survive!

"Pleazzzzzze, let mah guh! I will avar boder you againzzzzzz." I hissed. I heard Tobias growl.

"You fucked with the two women I love. You tried to hurt each of their children. You used ME to do it! You die." He snarled. I felt the pressure of three sets of hands increase. My black, armored, shell began to crack. I hissed and thrashed. NO! NOT LIKE THIS! NOT LIKE THIS! NOT-! I heard one big crunch and a huge squishing noise. I felt on big burst of pain and then nothing but darkness as I was sent to death's waiting arms.

*****

I felt like falling to the ground in relief as I took my hands away from Tobias and J'dee's. I closed my eyes and smiled.

"A bug," I snickered as I shook my head. "That's why she couldn't possess me and why Iczer's blood is immune." They looked at me like I was insane and I smiled one of my few real smiles. "Tsiru-jinns have been immune to parasites for five thousand years. We have a natural insecticide in our blood." Their eyes widened.

"Oh," was there unisoned reply.

*****

I raised an eyebrow… 'Insecticide blood?' I thought to myself. 'If she'd tried to infest Blake earlier we could of had a chance at winning and he would of lived.' I added in thought. Just thinking about Blake made my insides cry out in pain.

Slumping to the ground I hugged me knees and rested my head on hem letting out a silent sob, normally I would never let myself be so emotional to the loss of a close friend, especially in the presence of company, no matter who they were I felt crying was a strong weakness. But this weakness I couldn't help, it was Sei. Someone who was more than everything to me.

*****

Tobias looked at the remains of Uro, and dropped them with disgust. He looked around and saw Jan was gone. He sighed. He would deal with her later. Vegeta was sitting up, and looking around. J'dee crouched down and hugged her knees. Icer went to Iczer and picked him up. Tobias was proud of his son. He had trained himself to surpass his father.

~Thank you, Supreme Kibito.~ he said to him.

~Your welcome, Tobias. I'm sorry I took away your Mystic power up, but it was necessary. Will you be okay now?~ he said. Tobias looked at Icer and J'dee and sighed.

~I hope so. I love them both so much.~ he said. The Supreme Kibito chuckled.

~Invite me to the wedding. I'll even act as your priest. I've presided over many three-way marriages.~ he chuckled. Tobias was caught off guard and couldn't respond before the psychic link was cut off. He sighed and walked over to J'dee.

"I'm…I'm sorry. If I could have stopped her…" He trailed off. J'dee sniffed and wiped at her eyes.

"Sei didn't deserve that. No one who did because of her did." She sniffled. Tobias knelt down next to her and hugged her. He hummed slowly to her. J'dee closed her eyes, and let him hum to her. He looked surprised when Icer wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. He smiled at her, and she gave a hesitant smile. J'dee looked at them and they looked at her.

"I guess we make a very interesting group." Tobias said. They laughed.

"I love you two. I can't choose between you, I won't. Can you live with that? If not I understand." He said. They fell silent.

*****

I gently placed my hand on his shoulder and looked at him.

"Stop being an idiot, we love you. We worked together through this. I suppose we can work through whatever problems come," I said as I shifted Iczer on my hip, placing his gun in my belt. I noticed Tobias get down on one knee between me and J'dee. He wasn't going to do what I thought he was?

*****

I was momentarily paralyzed, staring at Toby as he proposed. Part of me was screaming at him 'The nerve?!' But that was only because of what Uro had taunted me about him and Icer.

But he'd just confessed to loving us both. Love it was a hard thing to grasp. This was almost similar to the same situation where I was stringing two guys round… except this was Toby and he wasn't stringing me and Icer round, if he did I mentally waved a fist in the air for emphasis. I was super saiyan four now he would think better of it.

'Thank-you Sei.' I thought for that ability.

I thought quickly on the marriage if it didn't' work out there was what one always called divorce or separation so I shrugged. But this would be my first wedding so I definitely wanted it to be a glamour filled one.

"You got yourself a misses!!" I exclaimed and glomped Toby.

*****

My eyes were still wide as J'dee hugged him and I stared at him in shock. Both of us? Marry the two of us? Was that legal? Was that possible? I thought about it. I had done some fooling around in the real world, but never two girls and one guy. I suppose if he alternated nights with us I could deal.

"Yes," I said quietly and embarrassed him. Now all I had to worry about was the baby, my daughter.

*****

"We're a big family now!" Iczer cried leaping on the three adults. They laughed. Vegeta snorted, and they looked at him. Tobias had to admit, he had forgotten about the Saiyin no Ou.

"If you three are done with the sentimental crap, let us go. I believe your one friend returned to his world anyways." He said, pointing where Sei's body had been. It was gone, no sign of all that he had been lying there. J'dee grinned.

"Knowing Sei, he would have wished for himself to survive right before she killed him." J'dee said. Tobias grinned, and they all stood.

"So Dad, what do I call J'dee now that you're going to marry her and Mommy?" Iczer asked. Tobias looked surprised.

"You heard me ask?" he said surprised. Iczer laughed.

"Yup! So what do I call J'dee: Mommy two?" he asked. Tobias face faulted.

"I think that's up to Icer." J'dee said. Iczer looked at his mother who sighed and rubbed her eyes.

"I think J'dee's the best way to go Iczer. Why did we say 'yes' again?" she mumbled. J'dee laughed.

*****

I couldn't help but be really happy and I found myself hugging Vegeta. He didn't look to impressed. "Majo!!" He grumbled.

I let go and raced over to where Sei had been and started drawing a symbol in the dirt. "There's your key my friend. I hope you're okay." I smiled and stare down at my artist dirt drawing of an ankh.

*****

***Mirai Gabriel's Time Line***

"Where is he?" I bellowed. I knocked the plates off the table as I glared at the servants. My spy swallowed.

"Gabriel went into Capsule Corp and never returned. We believe he may have been injured during a training accident." My spy whispered. I snarled and blasted him to the next dimension.

"Next time do not bother me with such pettiness! How goes the hunt for Icer, her son and daughter?" I bellowed.

"Inconclusive Lord Uro. We found their last campsite but it was two weeks old." The leader hunter said. Brolly was such a good slave to my egg. I growled.

"What about the surviving Saiyins? Any changes?" I snarled.

"Vegeta and Goku are still paralyzed, even though they have reached level 5. Zane refuses to fight and only protect his sister since you killed Tsunami, Yamcha, Blight and Turles. Gohan and Mabelle house the remaining Saiyins, although Mabelle is still blind and Gohan is missing his legs. Their children live, but Alex is still unable to use his right arm from our last attack. MT and Kakuna and are caring for their children with Vegeta in what is left of Capsule Corporation. Trey, S'rac and Pan are still tending to Goku and Chi Chi. As you know, all the other authors, Saiyins and powerful humans are dead, infested, or absorbed by you, the almighty Urojokitsudo." My spy said, bowing. I smirked.

"What is the count of humans that still live?" I asked, sipping my drink. They said this liquid called, "Bleach" was suppose to be toxic but I found it was quite sweet to me. I thought as the number was said. Six hundred and twenty six. Not bad.

"We'll take some time off." I said stretching my wings. The fools thought I was Tobias, who wished himself to become a demon. Bakas.

"I would like them to rest and replenish their health. After all, not everyone can heal as quickly as I can. Besides they do provide for good entertainment."

*****

***The Return Timeline***

"I can't believe my son surpassed a level no one was able to reach at his age." Tobias said. He was watching Iczer leap in the air, getting used to his new form. Tobias was going to have to devote most of his training to catch up to his son. Maybe then they could work together to reach level 4. Five if they could ever get Mabelle back. He so wanted to be out there, and help find her but it wasn't his business anymore. He cared for her, but not that way. Besides, Gohan had a better chance of reaching her. The wind shifted and Icer, J'dee, Bulma, and Chi Chi's voices reached his ears. They were arguing, (well it sounded like just J'dee and Icer were arguing) on what to get for the wedding. J'dee wanted it inside, Icer wanted it outside. J'dee wanted to get white dresses, but Icer wanted a black one and didn't give damn about what J'dee wore. Now they were currently arguing over who was going to be the bride's (in this case brides') maid. Tobias sighed and rubbed his eyes. J'dee, he expected to make a big deal about the wedding, but Icer? This was going to be hell preparing for this wedding. Hopefully he could pull a couple of good missions at work and make enough to pay for it all. M. Gabriel was sparring with his son while Tobias rested. He was nowhere in their league yet but soon. His own son couldn't outdo him after all.

"You've got your hands full." Tsunami said. She sat down with Pan. Pan was holding Chibi Gabriel and Jubilee was in Tsunami's arms.

"Tell me about it." Tobias muttered. He sighed and laid back in the grass staring up at the blue sky.

"You know, I'm actually surprised you asked them, and at the same time too." Tsunami said.

"You weren't the only one." Tobias said. He propped himself up on his elbows and grinned.

"At least they said yes." He pointed out. They heard J'dee's and Icer's voices become higher in volume as the argument about the brides' maid intensified. Suddenly two ki blasts went through opposite walls as both women fired a small beam at each other. Tobias groaned.

"You better go stop Aunt J'dee from killing Icer." Pan said with a grin. Tobias grumbled something about 'insane women' and how he was always so stupid to get involved with them and he should just run off and become a hermit.

*****

"And I said I'd rather we just have a small private ceremony in a garden!" I snarled as my tail hit the floor making a large crater in the kitchen. "I don't want to make a show of this!!" I deflected a blast she threw at me.

"We have all those authors, friends, and such! How can we NOT invite them?" she growled, obviously still upset about my 'I don't care if you show up in a burlap sack' comment.

"Easy: we save money on envelopes and invitations," I smirked and she snarled. "Anytime you want to try me go ahead! I'm stronger than you think!!" She launched herself at me and I lunged only to be caught by Vegeta. I snarled somewhat aware of J'dee being caught by Goku.

*****

Marriage was a big thing for me, I wanted to make it a big thing, I had all the other authors to invite all were really good friends of mine. How could I not invite them to my… er… our wedding.

A small wedding really. Saving money, how cheap. I'm J'dee spender of lots of money there was no way I was going to go cheap.

I was suddenly aware of Goku grabbing me before a full-scale battle emerged between us. I had always dreamed of planning a wedding with another women… well not in this kind of way and not always… but it's the general idea that counts, females are suppose to be good at this sort of thing.

*****

"TOBIAS! COME CONTROL YOUR WENCHES!" Vegeta bellowed.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME VEGGIE?"

"WENCH? I'LL SHOW YOU WENCH YOU MISERBALE BASTARD!"

Tobias groaned and smacked his face as he walked into the kitchen. Vegeta was holding Icer who was trying to transform and attack him. Goku was holding J'dee who looked like she wanted to show Vegeta why to fear a very pissed off witch. Icer broke free but Tobias caught her before she could lunge at Vegeta.

"Hold on Hun." He said. He held her around the waist, hands on her belly as he drug her away.

"TOBIAS LET GO OF ME THIS INSTANT!" she bellowed. Tobias sighed as he carried the screaming woman into the living room where Goku had drug J'dee. Thank fully, both women had forgotten why they were upset in the first place.

"OOOOOO, he is so dead!" Icer hissed, tail whipping back and forth. J'dee was calmed down enough that Goku could let her go.

"Why don't you both have bride's maids?" Goku suggested and they stopped looking so angry. They brightened and nodded vigorously. Tobias sweat dropped, and sighed. He still hadn't let go of Icer, rather liking the fact he could hold her like this. He was about to let go and do it to J'dee, but stopped when he felt Icer's middle move. He frowned. No way, there was no extra ki coming from her middle so it couldn't be. He gasped when he felt it happen again, and let go, staring at her. Icer whirled around, eyes wide.

"Wait, Toby, you don't understand it's Coo-" she began.

CRASH! THUD THUD THUD thud………

Tobias had fainted and slammed into Bulma's glass coffee table, and then the bookcase had dropped numerous books onto a certain part of his anatomy from the vibration of his fall.

*****

"Ooooh that's gotta hurt." I cringed looking at Toby sympathetically.

"Ice?" Goku asked looking at me.

I nodded. "Ice, ice is good." I grinned. I followed Goku out as we went to get some Ice. I loved the adorable Goku. Not Love love but love as in I thought he was Kawaii not marrying type… but Kawaii.

*****

I sighed as I curled up on the couch next to Tobias as J'dee and Goku got the ice. I sighed as he woke up obviously in pain.

"I am sorry," I started and used a finger against his lips to silence him. "This is Cooler's daughter, but in a way she's my salvation." I looked at the floor and put my thoughts in order. "I have killed many of my children. Yes I was saving them from having their innocent souls corrupted, but I forced myself to end their lives. My children. I murdered them when they were most helpless. This daughter doesn't need to worry about being corrupted to evil. She can grow up happy and free, without any of Iczer's bad memories. She can never fear what I fear. She is my second chance for all those children I destroyed. I've got to keep her, Tobias. I'll understand if you don't want her." Goku and J'dee had delivered the ice when I was talking to him and he looked at me and smiled.

*****

"Okay, so it's Cooler's daughter. Okay, that's fine. I understand why you would want to keep it." Tobias said, wincing as he moved the bag of ice on his head so he could adjust the bag on his hurt…um, other portion of his body.

"Really?" she said and he nodded.

"It's okay Icer. We'll just have the wedding after you give birth okay? How much longer down you have? Six, seven months?" he asked. Icer looked sheepish.

"Three more months, in Earth time. We give birth sooner than humans or Saiyins." She whispered.

WHAM! Tobias once again joined the floor.

"You onnas better hope he doesn't knock you both up, otherwise this baka will come to know the floor well." Vegeta said. Everyone else in the room sweat dropped.

*****

"That was very… um… blunt Vegeta." I remarked rolling my eyes. There was no way I was going to let myself get pregnant again, not so soon after Gabriel. If it's one thing I knew was that the body had to have time to recover from childbirth. And chibi Gabriel wasn't that old.

"Waaaaaaahhhh!!" I looked over to see Chibi Gabriel crying and I rushed to him and scooped him up. I looked round. "Hey where's Gohan?" I asked knowing he said he'd look after Gabriel.

"Gohan went after Belle my guess." S'rac remarked walking in to Capsule Corp. "I missed something didn't I?" he asked.

*****

Tsunami covered her mouth to hold back the urge to laugh aloud. Instead, she rose to her feet with Jubilee in her arms. She bent down to hug Pan and place a light kiss on Baby Gabriel's forehead. He cooed lightly and smiled at her.

She approached to the two brides-to-be and their unconscious groom. She snickered and hugged J'dee, "I'm gonna head home now. If you need any help funding the wedding or catering it, you know where I am. See you all later, minna."

After giving out their good-byes, Tsunami, Yamcha and Zane headed outside for their hover car. Zane bounced up and down as he followed his parents, "Mommy, Daddy: can I train with Izcer?"

The two looked at each other and smiled.

"I don't see why not. You've been getting pretty strong and I think it's about time you had a sparring partner that's your age," Yamcha said.

A loud 'YAY' could be heard from the little boy as he hurried into the car. After having Jubilee strapped in, the family headed back to their beach house to call it a night.

*****

Mirai Gabriel sat on the couch at Capsule Corp and he looked round.

"So it's over?" He asked.

"Yeah… now I'm going to go find that girl chasing brother of mine." Mirai watched as his mother stood up and wrapped his chibi self up in a blanket.

"I should head home shortly too." Mirai remarked.

"Stay for a bit. We can train together sometime tonight beside I'm sure Bulma hasn't had time to fix the time machine with everything else going on from Durham to the antidote." J'dee remarked. "I'll unspell the house and I'll meet you there round about dinner time. Which in J'dee time is fashionably late because I can't cook to save the ants."

"Um is there a time to that fashionably late mom?"

J'dee thought for a moment. "Well let's just say round about ten pm."

Mirai Sweatdropped. "Riiiight okay see you round about ten then."

"Oh I'll be home way before then but the most eatable attempt will be ready at ten." J'dee placed two fingers to her forehead and instant transmissioned out.

Mirai frowned. "Has she always been that so odd?"

Vegeta huffed. "The majo was worse on Vegeta-sei but she had that chibi onna and Seisetsu to help her out."

Mirai rubbed the back of his neck. "So who's up for a daring meal back at my mom's place?"

*****

Low chuckling could be heard in the darkness of a large crystal fortress atop a mountain.

"Now the torture begins."

*****

To Be Continued…

R & R

~J'dee