Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter 16.1 ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Return - Kotahitanga - ANBM Sequel

Author/s: Kitty Vixen, Jesscheaux, BananaGirl, Mabelle / Tobias / Lady Youko / Mysterious / S'rac / Raine / J'dee.

Rating: NC - 15 (offensive language)

Genre: Interactive

Author's Note: Okay I'm shifting between the 17th and the 22nd and to let you know Mysterious is actually Jan… ;p but she's moving too… -.-v alota moveage isn't there? Right this chapter alone is a handful so I've split it in to three separate parts… this part which is based in normal world with the first section of authors, the 2nd part is normal timeline round the rest of the authors, and the other part is based in Mirai G's world… This is so it's easier to understand for the readers, instead on it flicking back and forward making this all so confusing for them…Disclaimer: DB/Z/GT is not mine… the characters that aren't DBZ are owned by the respective authors, but for this fic certain claimages have been made… I admit that but in Mirai timeline I couldn't help but "borrow" Goten for a bit… Oh and I don't own TLC's Damaged thanks for the suggestion Belle… goes well! *****

*Mabelle / S'rac*

I appeared on the edge of Kami's Lookout, my heart smiling as I remembered my first arriving here when I came to this world. The ruined Saiyan armor seemed so heavy on my chest. My hair blew in the wind and I looked at Votre's pathetic costume she had dressed me in. My attention returned to the beauty that surrounded the Lookout. God, FIVE years, almost six, I closed my eyes, pushing Votre down into the back of my head as I hugged myself. Echoes of the past haunting me, whispers of passion in the dark, the pounding of my heart in battle, the fear of losing the one I loved, and the joy and happiness that this world had given me. I turned to Dende; he had been watching me for a while now.

"It's me, I need your help," I said quietly and he nodded, I could see the look in his eyes, we both knew that Votre was strong, her desire to be free was almost as strong as my desire to protect those I love.

"I will help you," he said and I smiled at him as we walked into the Lookout. "How can I be of assistance?"

"I need you to give me a way to fight Votre, face-to-face, however if she does win, I need a failsafe," I said as I looked at him.

"Can…can I even do that?" he asked and I smiled.

"I need you to create a battlefield inside my head, however I'll key myself up for self destruction, so if Votre does win, I'll automatically destroy myself," I said as I looked at him. The look on his face was nearly enough to make me regret asking him. "Dende, she can't be allowed loose, either I send her to Hell or I deliver her there in person."

"I…I understand, Belle," he looked down at the ground. "I just…I don't like it!" He looked at me and I smiled.

"You actually think I WANT to do this?" I said and I could hear Votre. <You'll lose, I swear it.> "We'll see what happens." I looked at Dende and he motioned for me to go to the edge of the Lookout.

*****

"I'll do what I can, prepare yourself," he went into the Lookout and I sat on the edge of the beautiful structure. How many adventures had taken place here? I smiled slowly as I looked down and stared at Gohan as he arrived home and tried to calm down Gokin, my poor son was rather taken with Juu Juu Bee. I could also see from my location the way Iczer and Zane were connecting, I made a mental note that I whether or not I survived, I would have Alex and Liana train with those two. I closed my eyes as I powered up, the force waves of my ki blowing the dust away from me. I let out a scream of grief as I powered to the max of my normal form. I could almost feel the reactions of my friends and family. Any with a deep connection with me would feel this battle and they would know my fate. I looked at Dende, he was going to protect the children from my fate, and however my children were not stupid, I could feel their turmoil at my spiked ki and their father's denial of my choice of action.

"Are you ready?" Dende asked and I nodded as I began to glow with a white light. He placed his hands on either side of my head. "Please defeat her, Belle, we need you here." I smiled at him as he pressed some ki into me and backed away. My energy surrounded me so that I was only a figure in the center of a white ball of light.

*****

Votre smiled as she stood tall in her corner of the arena, her short hair and dark eyes locked on her opponent in the shadows. The black armor she wore was Saiyan design, the black briefs, the black thigh high boots, and the black wrist warmers all seemed to emanated a dark presence around her.

"Come on out, Bitch, let's end this once and for all," Votre cried as she crossed her arms and smirked at her opponent.

Belle stepped out of the shadows her long hair flying behind her as her own ki swirled around her. The gi she wore was so similar to Goku's save for the insignia on her chest was Gohan's name and the one on her back was the Son name.

"Yes, it is time this all ended," Belle said quietly as she stared at her evil double. Votre smiled wickedly as she powered up and attacked Belle. There was a huge explosion and the arena shook as Votre was thrown back, out of the black smoke of the explosion. Belle calmly stepped out of the smoke, her eyes narrowed in determination as she stood tall.

"WHORE! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" Votre cried and Belle took the classic defense pose. The enraged warrior attacked this time a battle of speed began. Flashes of light erupted around the arena, thunderous explosions shaking the ground, and blasts of ki gave only a hint at the power possessed by the two combatants.

Suddenly the two appeared on opposite sides of the arena, both looking a little worn, but neither one yet tired. Votre seemed unaware of a large cut beneath her right eye and Belle didn't move to acknowledge the claw marks on her left arm.

"You were holding out on me," Votre spat and Belle held her cold exterior.

"You may be my physical twin, but you are nothing like me and you know even less about me than you think you do," Belle said in quiet rage.

"We'll see about that!" Votre hissed and the battled continued, this time in SSJ2

*****

In the real world only minutes had passed but in the world Dende created for Belle, hours were gone. Goku, Chi Chi, Goten, Pan, and Vegeta were sitting in Gohan's living room. All were silent as they watched the battle unfold. Liana and Alex clung to their father as their younger brother remained as silent as the rest of the Sons. The twins struggled only managing to catch pieces of the battle for their mother's life. Tears streaming down their cheeks as they waited in fear.

"You have been keeping many secrets haven't you!" Votre laughed as she stared at her opponent. Of the two Belle was worse in appearance, a long gash ran across her cheek, her left eye was nearly swollen shut, and her gi was ripped and burned in numerous places. Votre seemed only to have gained a long scar down the left side of her face, from her hairline over her eye to her cheek.

"As I said, you know little about me," Belle said as she got back into her fighting stance, both of them were in SSJ3. With a roar Belle jumped up to level four attacking before Votre could realize what had happened. The twin souls of a single body grasped each other in what could only be called a murderous hold.

"YOU WILL NOT HARM MY FAMILY!" Belle screamed and Votre laughed as she jumped to SSJ4.

"You will no be the one to stop me!" she laughed and suddenly the arena shook, the explosion of power cracking the earth of the arena.

The dust settled and Votre stood tall over the prone form of Belle, the Saiyan warrior laughed as she squatted by her twin. Reaching out with one clawed hand Votre picked up the body of Belle. Holding the body up by the neck she sneered.

"You were wrong," she whispered to the lifeless body in her hand. "And to make sure I'll just send this to Hell with you." The ki blast was black with all of Votre's hatred and disgust with the woman in her hand. The power of the blast would destroy any trace of the brave mother's soul, eliminating her from the world of DBZ.

*****

S'rac sat down on the couch wondering what had happened, with all this Toby getting possessed, then everyone fighting it, then Sei and Jan and then J'dee going Super Saiyan 4, then Toby's back and he's going to marry J'dee and Icer, who's having Cooler's kid. Overall, he was extremely confused.

And then Belle had gone Super Saiyan 5, far surpassing his current power level, then going crazy and disappearing off somewhere. Well at least she'd killed his clone earlier. He sighed as he watched Toby fall over on the floor after Icer told him that her kid would be born in three months. "Man I wish I knew what was going on," he mumbled to himself. Then his eyes widened, as he thought about his clone, then remembered he was dead, then let out a sigh of relief.

"Well I guess that didn't do any harm then," he smiled. The irony was, it just did.

*****

In the middle of the forest in the mountains where Goku lived, lay a mutilated body. The mutilated body of S'rac's evil double. There was blood covering the forest floor. He was obviously dead.

But then, the body glowed slightly, with a strange bluish light. The light gradually became brighter, until the area around the body was filled with the blue light.

Then, as quickly as it had appeared, the light vanished, leaving the body, still laying there, though the blood that had previously covered the forest floor was gone.

Before the bright flash of light, the eyes of the double were lifeless. Now, after the flash of light, life seemed to come back to life. The double blinked, shocked, then sat up, and looking at himself with wide eyes.

"Wh...what??" he said, blinking as he looked himself over, astonished. He was sure that just a moment ago he's been dead. He stood up, checking to make sure he was all there. 'What the... I'm back! But how...?'

His face formed into a scowl as he recalled just who had killed him. 'But why would Mabelle of all people, attack me? Hmm...perhaps he realized I wasn't the S'rac she knows... Or maybe...that was her evil double..' he thought to himself.

He growled. "Hmph! The nerve!" he spat angrily. He clenched his hand into a fist," Evil or not...how dare she do that do me!" he said, shaking with anger, powering up as the grass around him rustling. "I've worked too hard to be beaten like that!" His power flowed around him as his golden aura appeared, "I will NOT be beaten so easily!!" he yelled.

His eyes widened, as he felt his power. "Whoa... I didn't think I'd be this much more powerful after dying... I wonder how far this new power of mine can go," he thought out loud, as he prepared to test the extent of his power.

"Hmmm..." he muttered, as he powered up to Super Saiyan. Then level two. Then three and four. He smirked. "Heh! I'm much more powerful than before! Yes, all of my Super Saiyan forms are much more powerful than before," he said, powering down. 'How perfect this is!' he smirked evilly.

"Hmmm..." he muttered as he closed his eyes, noticing something. "Strange... I can see it all plain as day..." he opened his eyes, "Everything that's happened since I died."

He then smirked again. "So. J'dee's little brat from the future was right about that "new evil"," he said to himself. "Heh!" he chuckled. "So this "great evil" that was supposed to destroy ME has, itself been destroyed. And now Tobias has lost his mystic powers as well? Hah! Well that's one less threat for me," he grinned evilly.

Then his smirk disappeared as another memory caught his attention. 'So now J'dee's a Super Saiyan 4 as well... Hmm... Well I'm a much more powerful Super Saiyan 4, so that's not of too much consequence but...Now Mabelle's gone Super Saiyan 5,' he thought as he brought his fist up in front of his fist and clenched it. He put it back down by his side. 'This could indeed pose a problem...'

He smirked his voice full of malice. "Well if brute force won't work, then I'll just have to use strategy. Hmmm....but how to go about it," he asked himself, cracking his neck. "Hm? What's this?" he said, looking towards the sky, as he sensed Mabelle's energy, almost as if she were fighting someone...yet there was no one else there except Dende and Mr. Popo.

He growled. "So that's how powerful a Super Saiyan 5 is huh?" he regained his composure and smirked again. "Well strength isn't the only way to win luckily. I'll just have to figure this out," he smirked, as he powered up and took off into the sky.

*****

Gohan cried out as he clutched his son to his chest. Goku's face contorted in rage and grief, unable to help the girl who looked to him as a father. Chi Chi's eyes widened as she realized just how this would affect her grandchildren and she clutched the twins to her chest. Vegeta's eyes closed as he raged over his helplessness in this battle and the battle he would have to face against the woman with Belle's face. Pan clung to Goten, the tears never-ending as she stared at the battle in her mind. The Son house was filled with grief and else where Kakuna held onto Mirai Trunks as her sons watched their parents' somber expressions darken. Tatsu covered her mouth and let out a wail of loss and Piccolo closed his eyes in time with Vegeta, knowing he would be needed in the battle with the evil SSJ5. Floating in the air the white figure that was Belle's body flashed and Dende took a step back, his own tears blurring the horror of her soul's death. Others felt the pain and horror of the oncoming blow. A warrior was embraced by his two fiancés, a bald man was comforted by his wife, a baseball player turned to look at the sky, and a large man patted the back of his smaller companion as the small man wept.

"Tell Babidi I send my regards," Votre laughed as she pulled back her arm to thrust into Belle's chest. Suddenly a blast of white ki sent the evil soul flying back, her grip on the neck of her opponent lost.

"Why don't you tell him…yourself!" the figure was floating in the air staring at Votre with silver eyes. The eyes of a SSJ5.

"Shit!" Votre cried as she stared to power up to reach the level of her opponent. "WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY!" The two powers rushing at each other before the other could reach the SSJ5 level. There was an explosion of power and the voices of the opponents blended into each other.

"THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE!" was the wail of despair.

"YOU LOSE!" was the cry of victory! The explosion of light in the arena marked the end of the battle.

*****

Dende took a step back the look of horror on his face was evident as Belle's body began to blink. The blinding white light would vanish and then reappear.

"Who won?" Mr. Popo cried and Dende shook his head. His fear increased as the ki wind at the Lookout became too great.

"Get inside Mr. Popo, there's nothing we can do!" Dende cried as he rushed into the safely of the Lookout. Belle's power skyrocketing around her, calling the attention of those mourning her.

"Oh no!" Gohan sobbed and he crushed his children, all four of them, to his breast. Pan outright sobbing in fear of the oncoming event, Alex and Liana wailing the loss of their mother, and Gokin sitting in dumb silence. Goku held Chi Chi to his chest and Vegeta's eyes went wide.

"She….she'll destroy the planet!" he cried and Goten grabbed onto his parents as the ki on the Lookout exploded.

"NO! BELLE!" Kakuna cried and Trunks held her tight as they felt the power washing out across the planet.

"PICCOLO!" Tatsu cried as she grasped her mate, thankful her children were safe.

"I KNOW! I KNOW!" he cried as he clutched his wife to his chest as the waterfall was illuminated in a blast of white light.

The man and his future wives huddled as the light flew over the building they were in. A blue haired woman embraced her children as the foundation of her company shook. The bald man and his wife joined the baseball player in the air above the city. The two companions closed their eyes, two to three.

Across the sky of the Earth a blast of white light flew, flying across the world and back.

Gohan's eyes widened as he stood up. All the Saiyans in the room stared in the direction of the Lookout.

*****

The woman stood on the edge of the Lookout, her long hair waving in her ever-present ki wind. Dende took a step out, it wasn't possible, and Belle's body should be destroyed if SHE gained power. Slowly the figure turned to him and he pulled back.

"It's over," her ageless and ancient voice whispered. A slight smile tugged at her lips as the light returned to the Lookout. Her bodysuit ended at her wrists and from her wrists draped pieces of material attached to the back of her bodysuit. Instead of leggings the bottom part was now an ankle-long skirt that had slits up to her hips, displaying her knee-high boots.

"It….it's you!" Dende cried and the Super Saiyan Level 5 smiled at him.

"Of course it is," her silver eyes twinkled and the God of Earth rushed to embraced the white, angelic figure before him.

"BELLE!" he cried as he embraced the woman.

*****

*Kitty Vixen*

Flying around the town, Katt was getting increasingly bored. She hadn't seen anyone yet and was trying to decide what to do until she knew it was safe to glomp Vegeta. Flying down and sitting on the edge of the pavement, Katt sighed.

"What is there to do in this crazy universe? I could always say hi to Korrin? See if he remembers me? Nah...waste of flying time... Piccolo? Nah... too much sanity for my taste."

Picking up a rock she threw it across the road. smashing a window on the other side of the street, she cringed. It was then it hit her. Flicking her ears, she smiled.

"Well, They always did look like they were having fun when they destroyed stuff." She said to herself.

"I could always be a...bad Kitty?" Flicking her tail and twitching her ears, she smiled and powered up a Ki blast.

*****

It was around this time Kattrina noticed the city was deserted. Walking in and out of various shops and super markets, she sighed.

"Hullo? Is anyone around? Gees, don't see anyone for a matter of days and they don't bother coming to see you when you role into town." Flicking her tail, she kicked at the rubble of the block of empty flats she'd blasted and purred slightly.

"God, I wish J'dee were here, or anyone. Piccolo would be a laugh to talk to ..." Sighing again, she leant back against the pavement and closed her eyes.

After a few minuets, she sat up again and stretched.

"I'm gonna go find people...Capsule corp. Let's go to capsule corp!"

Jumping up, She stretched her weary legs and powered up. leaping into the sky, she headed for the oh-so familiar surroundings of West City and smiled.

***** *BananaGirl*

"Quorky, catch me." I mumbled.

"Why?" My muse asked. "Ah." He noted, as I fainted and landed on the floor with a loud 'thud'. He looked up to see what the cause of my fainting was.

"Ah." He noted again, before slapping me in the face a few times, not gently either.

"Ow! Dude, not so hard next time!" I said, rubbing my face. "Was it a dream?" I asked, referring to what had made me faint.

"Nope."

"Wow." Was all I could say, as my eyes rested on the sight before me. Millions of Vegeta's in the kitchen. Millions of naked Vegeta's in the kitchen. Sweaty, naked Vegeta's. Alright, there wasn't millions nor were they naked, but there were lots and they were all topless.

"I cannot believe this. Where are the Bulma clones I asked for?" Quorky fumed.

"More like demanded." I huffed. "Damn, this has been such a good Christmas!" I commented.

"For some." Quorky said, sounding rather jealous. "You know what this means."

"No." I said, warily, not liking the glint in his little monkey eyes.

"This means you did engage in sexual intercourse with Vegeta. Only this time it was a Vegeta." Quorky smirked.

"I did not screw a clone!" I insisted. "Besides, I would've remembered! How many times must I tell you?"

"Come on, let's go. The smell in this kitchen is getting to me." Quorky pulled a face.

"Just one minute! Please, just milling around?" I begged.

"No." Quorky said simply, pulling me away.

~*~

"Quorky, what are you doing?" I shouted to my muse, who was clattering around in Vegeta's bathroom.

"Just seeing what makes him so desirable to my Blue-haired Goddess. Pay no attention." Quorky called back.

"I never do." I muttered, rummaging around his sock drawer. So far, I had found three pair of well-worn socks and a sweatband. Kerching!

"What the hell are you doing?" A familiar voice shattered the silence.

"Oh… uh, hey Skittles!" I grinned, quickly standing up and stuffing my new merchandise down my pants.

"Why is my drawer out and everything inside it messed up? I had a system!" Vegeta roared.

"Uh oh." Quorky said intelligently as he emerged from the bathroom.

"You have a monkey in my room?" He demanded.

"Well… look, I was just… uh… um…I'll go now… unless you wanted something?" I stuttered, hoping he wouldn't kill me before I got a chance to touch his ass.

Damn, it looked good today.

"A repeat of last night." Vegeta smirked.

"Last night?" I heard myself and Quorky repeat. Ooooo, the 'Forgotten Night'.

"Surely you remember? You were screaming loud enough." Vegeta's smirk grew wider.

"Well… I...uh... sponges scare me." I gibbered.

"I was right." Quorky exclaimed. I could almost hear him smirk.

"How about it?"

"How about what?" I asked.

"A repeat."

"Of what?"

"Last night!"

"Last night?"

"Ewwww! You two are not screwing in front of me!" Quorky screeched, already traumatised beyond belief.

"Skittles, you are acting strange." I said, observing the Prince that stood before me.

"I am? It must be the effect you have on me." Vegeta smiled. Woah… hold up there. He smiled. Vegeta smiled. With his mouth.

"I am freaked out, so I'll be going. Bye!" I said hurriedly, before running past Vegeta and grabbing my monkey. "No! Not the sweatband!" I cried as it fell out of a trouser leg. I ran back for it, before noticing Vegeta's neck.

"Dude, what's on ya neck?"

"Hmmm?" Vegeta asked, touching the back of his neck with his fingers before frowning in confusion when they brushed against some sort of material stitched onto his flesh. Stitched?!

"Horror movie moment." I announced.

"Why does the object of your desire and pent up teenage hormones have a 'Made In Hong Kong' label stitched to his neck?" Quorky asked snobbishly.

"Damn, I thought we were exact replicas as well." Vegeta sighed in disappointment.

"You're a clone?" Quorky asked in surprise. "You screwed a clone?"

"Hey! It was a Vegeta clone! Besides, I was under the influence." I pointed out.

"You were also under a clone!" Quorky said in disgust.

"Discrepettion, Quorky, discrepettion." I hissed.

"Discretion." Quorky corrected.

"That as well." I shrugged, before bolting out of the room before Vegeta started mauling me. I cannot believe I just said that.

"So, Miss-I-Screw-Clones, what do you think everyone will say?" Quorky smirked evilly.

"Nothing because they won't know." I replied. "Will they?"

"Maybe." Quorky teased. "But before I give a straight answer, I need a favour."

"What?" I eyed my sneaky muse suspiciously.

"I like to call it 'Project Bulma'."

~*~

Hellllllo??" I heard someone yell, as I approached Bulma's lab. "HELLO???!!!" The familiar voice yelled again. Bloody hell they were loud! I tapped the person on the shoulder.

"AAAAHHH!!" She yelled. "Jesus Christ!! Doesn't anyone know how to say hello anymore instead of sneaking up on you?!"

"So..." I asked, "Who are you? Are you another author?" Oh yeah, I was great at thinking on the spot. Damn Quorky and his blackmail, if I get caught I'm gonna-

"Well, no not really, I've been here for a while Banana."

"You have?" I asked, strange, I hadn't noticed her before. That was extremely strange, I was sure I knew at least everyone else's name in this place.

Obviously not. "And how do you know my name?" I demanded, realising she'd called me 'Banana'. She moved her hair out of her face in what seemed like annoyance. Damn, her face was so familiar… yet so different. Damn, this is gonna bug me until I know who she is!

"Hmm.." I mused, trying to place the familiar face that had appeared from behind a mass of hair. "Puglins....?" I demanded in disbelief.

"Yeah...."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is too damn funny!! Are you just pulling my leg, pretending to be a woman?" I asked, not believing what I saw. 'Hmmmm… that chest looks a little bit too generous.' I thought, before grabbing hold of what I thought was a fake.

"OOOOOWWW!! THAT HURT DAMNIT!!"

Oh shit, I've just groped one of my best male friends. "Well, sorrry!" I exclaimed sarcastically, trying to hide my embarrassment. "If you don't want to be a woman, then just wish it away!"

"I tried that! It won't go away!!"

"Lemme get Quorky to give it a try. QUORKY!! Get your green ass out here!" I yelled, knowing he was hiding around here somewhere, probably smelling a pair of the slut's panties.

"Hey! I'm trying to sleep here! What do you want?" Quorky emerged from behind the lab door, no trace of sleepiness evident in his voice. Strange, that.

"Wish this girl back into a boy, please?" I asked, not wanting a permanent reminder that I had just groped her. Him. Her. Him. Her. Puglins.

"Oh fine". He made the wish, rolling his eyes whilst doing so in annoyance.

Nothing, not even a spark! Useless damn monkey muse!

"See? I told you it wouldn't work!" I exclaimed, glad that I was right, although Puglins being a woman did unnerve me slightly. Might be because I groped him. Her. Him. Her. Him. Fuck, not this again. "Well, how did it happen?" I asked in exasperation.

"I dunno! I was drunk I think!" Deathdroid shrugged.

"That realllllly helps, dunnit?" I snorted sarcastically. Not that I could talk about getting drunk and forgetting important plot-lines.

"I know that, but I'm here to see Bulma. Is she with Vegeta?"

"No, Vegeta was with me." I shuffled my feet rather uncomfortably. Well, it wasn't an exact lie. I was with Vegeta, just not the Vegeta.

"MEH??!! You mean you..?" Deathdroid's eyes bugged out. "God damnit!! Bulma's gonna rip you apart!!"

"I'm not scared of a whore, I'll be fine. C'mon, I'll help you find the slut!" I shrugged nonchalantly. Hey, it was my business what I did with my clone.

*****

*Jesscheaux*

The clicking of a keyboard was heard rapidly and Jessica turned her head to nag her younger brother once again;

"Stini, when are you getting off the computer?" she said in a pleading voice using his nickname.

He mumbled something and she began to get aggravated.

"Austin! You told me you were getting off at 10! Its 10:30 now!"

"Whats the big rush, Jess?" he barely answered and she could hear Linkin Park's latest song

pounding out of his headphones.

"Geez, would you turn that down? You're going to go deaf or something! Besides, I NEED to get on! There's this fic I've been reading and I HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!"

Austin shook his head, "Alright, Alright, five more minutes."

"Promise?" she said and glared at him.

"Yeah."

5 minutes later:

"Its all yours." Austin said as he left the computer.

"About time!" Jessica said and slid over onto the computer chair. She logged onto MediaMiner.org and read more of J'dee's fic "Ain't Nothing But Magick" She was becoming obsessed with this fic and wished that she could be like the people in it. "If only it were real..."

She finished the final chapter and wiped a tear from her eye. "That was so freaking sad!!! I hope that everyone gets back together in the sequel."

The curly-haired authoress then decided to head to DragonballZ.com to see if there was any word on the final episodes of the Buu Saga: The Kid Buu Saga. She couldn't wait to see them. She was also mad because she missed the episode called "The Incredible Fighting Candy" three times already on Cartoon Network.

The site popped up and the DBZ ending theme started playing. Jess jammed along with it until it became stuck in her head and she was forced to press the stop button. "Enough of that!"

She skimmed along the pages looking for anything new when she saw it: A hyperlink indicating a new DBZ game!

"Wicked awesome!!!" the 20-year-old gasped, "I have to try this." Jessica's obsession with DBZ was something she tried to hide most of the time because she had just made 20, but darnit it was so cool she couldn't help herself!

The characters seemed so real to her and she longed to become a part of their world.

"Besides, " she said to herself, "This is high quality anime and I know tons of authors that are waaaaay older than me." she assured herself as she clicked the hyperlink.

A whole new screen popped up and she started filling out the form to play the game as a new character.

Name: Jesscheaux; Pronounced (Jeh-shay) a combination of her first and last names and she always used it on the internet.

Age: 20

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Clothing: Gi like Goku's except the pants and outer shirt are white. White boots like Goku with blue trim and blue sash around the waist.

She came to the part that said 'race' and the list included Saiyans, Nameks, Ice-jinn, androids, and humans, and she was about to pick one when she saw it: A bright blue button that read "Create New Race" it was flashing and she clicked it instantly. A form popped up asking for a description, powers, and abilities.

Race: Spectronian. From the planet Spectrum that was destroyed by their former King. Spectronians color shift in all colors of the 'spectrum' with their power levels and moods. The hair and skin are a contrasting color. Spectronians have many mental and physical capabilities that rival Saiyans.

Their is a higher level of Spectronian called "Legendary", when in this form a pair of white wings sprout from their back and their hair turns bright silver. The body is a myriad of pulsating colors. When this level is reached the special attack "screaming Vortex" may be used.

Other attacks: Kamehameha, Super Nova Blast, Ultra-violet Lightning, Omega wave.

She then continued:

Build: Medium

Eyes: Green

Hair: long and curly

Extra: Telepathic abilities

"I think thats about it." she said and hit the button titled "Enter" As soon as she released the mouse, the whole room began flashing as if she were in a club and their was a strobe light. It got faster and faster and a portal opened directly in front of her. Jesscheaux reached in and the rest of her followed swiftly.

She could feel herself falling and...changing...as she hit the ground with a sickening thud, a voice declared:

"Welcome to the Dragonball world, Jesscheaux." and then it was gone.

The perplexed Spectronian shook her head and picked herself up, "Whoa, hold the phone, this feels..different."

The ground looked different too...Hmm the sky too! "WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!" She looked down at her GREEN HANDS?!

Another thud was heard as Jesscheaux, the universe's first Spectronian fell onto the ground in a dead faint.

Soon, a voice was calling her from her unconsciousness... "Hellooo??? Hey miss! Miss? Hey c'mere Vegeta!"

Her eyes opened slowly, and she could see the forms of two men standing over here. They were still blurry however, and Jesscheaux was becoming frightened.

"Look, she's coming to!" the first voice cried excitedly.

"Look at her, baka, its probably another author..." the second scoffed. "Just what we need, more trouble, hmmph."

Jesscheaux became accustomed to the light and saw right above her, two of her idols from the Dragonball world.

"VEGETA!!!! GOKU!!!!!" She shrieked as she jumped up and glomped the both of them.

"Get off of me, woman!" Vegeta said and pried the girl off, her hair turned bright pink and her skin red, so that both of the saiyan's eyes widened and they stepped back.

"Now I've seen everything..."

Jesscheaux grinned at the two Saiyans and Goku grinned right on back while Vegeta scowled.

"Heya, I see you know us, and who're you?" Goku asked.

"The name's Jesscheaux, Spectronian extraordinare, and mighty happy to be here!" Goku shook her hand while Vegeta shook his head.

"I thought there were no more of these annoying brats!" the Prince complained.

"Watch who you're calling a brat, Mr. I have ki and I know how to use it!" she retorted.

"Oh is that so? I think not, BRAT. Thats what they all say and then they go insane trying to destroy the world or figure out their mixed up family of brats. Its like Damn Jerry Springer around here."

"Whoa Vegeta, you actually watch Jerry Springer?" Goku gasped.

"Kakarott! Don't be foolish! It was only an example. Besides, I can't control what the woman watches."

"Riiiight... so um, Jesscheaux, whats this trick with you turning different colors?" Goku asked.

"Well you see..." she started then figured if she was in the Dragonball world then she would actually

have her powers just like the Spectronians from her fanfic! She grinned as she walked up to the two

Saiyans. "Its like this.." she placed a hand on each of their foreheads and concentrated. There were

two flashes of light and each man instantly knew all he wanted.

"Spectronian, awesome! You wanna train with me?" the Saiyan also known as Kakarott inquired.

"That would be a dream come true, Goku." Jesscheaux said and flashed him a grin.

"Great! Say, why don't you stay with me since we're going to be training buddies and all, I know most of the authors don't have a place to live and thats sad." he said with a pout.

Jesscheaux felt her heart skip a beat, Goku was so adorable!

(Too bad he's married..) she thought (Chi-chi would kill me if I tried to go after him...I sure wish I was married to Goku instead of Chi-chi..) she thought silently.

POOF!

Their was a flash of light and Jesscheaux felt a gold band on her finger and Goku had a newly acquired one on his left ring finger. A marriage certificate fell into Jesscheaux's lap that had her and Goku's names written on it.

She held her head in her hands as she realized what just happened. "OhMYGOD! Just like from 'ANBM' I have author powers along with strength...oh what have I gotten myself into......"

*****

To Be Continued…

R & R

~J'dee