Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter 16.2 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***Something else is going on, still I don't care
First you're here and then your gone, still I don't care
When you think you're lost forever, I will find you
Even though you're hidden from me I will find you
***

*Mabelle, Tobias, Lady Youko, S'rac, Raine, J'dee*

I stood outside the house I had come to now as home in this world I saw Videl sitting on the doorstep and she smiled at me.

"All taken care of I assume?" She asked me.

I looked down at my battle torn clothes and rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Yeah I think it's over no more puppet master."

"So this was what it was all about huh? Running off like that."

I nodded and looked down at Chibi Gabriel in my arms. "Yeah. So you get that toxicology report back?" I asked.

"Yeah the junkie who now has a name Keith obviously wanted to commit suicide and since he didn't meet his fellow buddies at the cliff and was out of petrol decided to inject pesticide in to his and his girls friends system. It killed them and forced those bug things out… which I may report turned in to dust for some reason. You know anything about that?" She asked me curiously. "Beware on your answer I knew when Gohan lied to me and I've become very good at telling a lie from the truth."

I nodded and lifted the spell from my house and unlocked the door. "Yeah they were merely hosts the baddie is gone, no worries." I opened my door and looked at Videl. "Want to come in?"

She smiled and shook her head. "Can't I'm still working. I'll drop by tomorrow though, for a coffee."

I nodded. "Sure just give me some pre warning."

"Sure see you."

I placed chibi Gabriel in his playpen with some spelling blocks and put some music on and entered the kitchen and pulled out some food to defrost for dinner. My mind was drifting back to where I had found Trey and Marron. Both sitting in his car parked on a cliff side, I had been completely worried. I'd filled Trey in about his evil half and master Roshi's demise. Marron had been of course shocked swearing she thought that whole thing was a dream. Trey had apologized for his actions under Uro's control, he wasn't quite ready to face Toby either, he'd been used to get at Toby and his mind tormented with, so I'd left the two of them parked on the cliff face to continue what I teased them with as 'a date'.

Glancing up from my memory I saw my ki had totally charred the roast I was only meaning to defrost and I looked round to meet a light gray cloud of smoke in the kitchen and I opened the windows quickly hoping that the smoke wouldn't effect my son's lunges, because everyone knows that smoke can kill, even if Chibi Gabriel was part saiyan, he was also part human too.

*****

Trey had just returned from a date with Marron thanks to his sister's efforts after explaining to them all about that strange parasite thing that had infested him.

Pushing the door open to the house he was greeted with a thick black cloud of smoke and he looked at Marron who fanned the smoke away.

"What's going on Trey is there a fire?" She asked worried.

Trey sighed. "No my sister's cooking." He replied.

Marron looked at his face and she smiled seeing the seriousness behind it. "Oh you poor guy how long has she been trying to cook?" She asked.

Trey looked at his watch. "My guess about an hour now."

The two of them entered the house. They saw J'dee sitting on the couch looking completely defeated. Trey leant up against the doorframe. Chibi Gabriel was building with his alphabet blocks and had spelt out the word: choking

"Hey why not try take outs?" Trey asked.

"If you're willing to pay to feed everyone who's staying under this roof sure." J'dee replied sarcasm thick in her voice.

"Well why not. Marron's spending the night after that whole fiasco on Roshi's island…" Trey's voice trailed off as Marron lowered her head. "Krillen and Eighteen are staying with Goku I'm guessing it's gunna be a bit full there."

"That's cool but I can't get rid of this smoke." J'dee waved a hand about.

"What about your charmed powers?" Trey asked.

"Personal gain… hello?"

"Yes hi." Trey replied. "Just call up the pizza place and I'll clear the smoke away."

J'dee rolled her eyes and she picked up the phone then stopped. "But I don't know what people like."

"Just order about fifty meat lovers and a couple veggie or chicken pizzas for those other fuss pots." He replied taking an obvious glance at her.

J'dee sighed and dialed up the pizza place.

Marron watched as Trey just wished the smoke away to the outside of the house.

"Heh check it out smoke signal the pizza delivery guy will defiantly know what house to come to now. The one that looks like it's burning down."

"So how are you going to pay for this?" Marron asked.

"With money? That usually helps."

"You spent the last of it on our date remember." Marron nudged Trey.

"Oh yeah… well I have some sitting in an account. I'm sure they do that eftpos thing."

Trey looked to J'dee who was ordering the pizzas.

"Yeah barbeque sauce." She looked at Trey. Who was signaling her how much it was going to cost. J'dee waved at him.

"Er… a house…"

Trey began banging his head up against the door.

"Shichiju-ku Dodai dan."

Marron looked at J'dee who chuckled at the sight of Trey.

"D-o-d-a-i." She spelled out to the operator.

"E-f-t-p-o-s?" He repeated to his sister.

Trey turned round and walked in to the wall forgetting he'd been banging his head up against the door.

Marron let out a chuckle. "Oh you silly." She helped him as he held his head. She rubbed his head while he spent the next few minutes complaining about someone putting a wall in his way.

"Did they say how much?" He asked Marron eventually.

"Not yet."

"Six hundred and twenty three dollars and seventy five cents… yeah sure we have that money." J'dee nodded. "on eftpos… no eftpos… oh yeah we can get it to you by the time of delivery."

Trey groaned. "Okay ATM here I come."

J'dee hung up the phone. "You have thirty-four minutes." She informed him.

"Okay be right back."

"Hey that's it you broke rule number three on how to successfully survive a horror."

"Yes the horror is called Tiger." With that Trey grabbed Marron's hand and pulled her out of the room and the house.

"My cat is not a horror." J'dee pouted and she turned round and sweatdropped seeing little blue kitty foot prints on the floor. "Oh no!" She ran in to her room and saw paint transferred kitty prints on her bed where Chibi Bejita was curled up and Tiger was sitting on the bed licking the blue paint of him. J'dee looked to her desk where her blue paint was spilled over the desk.

"Bugger this is going to be a bitch to clean up." She muttered. She looked at Tiger then at Chibi Bejita. "Okay fess up who's the culprit?"

Both cats looked at her and J'dee crossed her arms. "No ones gunna get fed until I know who did it."

"Reow." Tiger nodded towards the hallway and J'dee turned round to see a fluffy ginger kitten wander down the hallway leaving a trail of blue kitten footprints in it's path it stopped for a few paces shook one foot then the other then walked on and stopped a few more paces shaking the third foot and then the fourth then carried on walking.

"Right that's it. I gotta get some one who wants these kittens." J'dee sighed and walked out in to the hallways to look down it to see how sever the kitten foot prints were.

*****

Cleaning up in the kitchen I let out a sigh, I had cleared away the kitty prints before anyone was home… as if anyone was going to come home. Typical of me I'd cleaned up the kitty marks the mortal human way, with a scrub brush and cleaning fluids.

Staring out the window I watched as a slight breeze blew the trees making them sway in a sort of hypnotic dance. Looking down to the dishes that were on the bench the reminder of people coming home was more important than my own personal drift off daydreams.

I placed the dishes in a dishwasher and grinned, it was nice of Trey to wish one in to the household megami knew I needed it with a household majority of saiyans.

Turning round I saw the cats staring at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Dinner time for you guys huh?"

I dished out some food and wandered through the empty home, a lot of times I had wished for my own place to live by myself, and now I was in my own home and alone, I was feeling rather stupid for feeling lonely.

I entered the gravity room and told myself some private training would kill some time before Trey got back.

Turning the machine on I began to power up and in no troubles flashed straight in to the first level of super saiyan and the training droids came out to greet me in a friendly warm up battle.

The warm up took all of a few seconds before they were gone but I continued on for about half an hour boredom what can I say?

I looked over to the mirror in the training room, it was something I had gotten Trey to put in, the mirror being something I had when entering martial arts, it was suppose to be able to help the trainer see the position of the body when it came to stances and going through kata's.

I stared at my own reflection and decided to go through all the forms of super saiyan I had accomplished. From normal to ascended, to level two, through three and finally up to my version of level four. I had a thoughtful moment.

'If Belle has reached super saiyan five after her primal and super saiyan four. Where as I have this flashy version maybe this is my author's version of what my level beyond super saiyan four was suppose to be like for me.' I thought to myself and decided to power down slightly to see if I was right, dropped a half level or what felt like I saw the original super saiyan four, well the equivalent of a female version string back at me in the reflection, I was amazed the mirror had held up so far, with all the power that was going on in this room.

'Woohooo.' I grinned thinking to myself. 'I could be the next super saiyan five… now wouldn't that be a spiffy thing… I wonder if the next level is like the last level or level and a half? Perhaps the level five reflects the persona of the author or it could be a cliché like those AF pictures that float around on the web, personally I don't want hair that long…'

I loved the wild super saiyan four hair style I had my short hair had spiked up with wild and funny looking spikes typical of a saiyan and all in my typical auburn and platinum blonde highlighted hair, my fur was typically red and the tail brown. I had skipped the whole super saiyan four and golden ozzaru form which would probably explain for the gold fur of my level beyond super saiyan four, the only difference with the forms was they were completely equal in strength but my level beyond was more jenova influenced thanks to Blake, and it had that extra boost of wiccan super powers. I sensed Trey coming back and dropped out the form completely back to my normal body, left the gravity room and watched hi and Marron walk through the door flirting and I frowned.

Trey had what he used to call his misses now. I frowned thinking to myself wondering if I would really be able to share Toby. I had always had my original obsession for Yamcha and Goten, I felt like I was somewhat of a betraying fan gurl.

"Got the cashola, and I bought some coke too. Need my caffeine." Trey remarked taking the two point two-five liter bottle of coke and placing it in the fridge. "Well time to wait on those pizza's and if the others aren't back, more for me." Trey added grinning.

I rolled my eyes and walked off to have a shower and change. Not only had I trained slightly and gone through the levels, I think I had partially torn my clothes and made a note to wear sleeveless tops when and if I was going to ever do that again.

*****

Mirai Gabriel crossed his arms he'd just finished explaining what had happened to all the warriors n his timeline because of Uro.

J'dee sat on the couch and looked at Trey and S'rac having a pizza scarfing competition.

"What do I care I'm alive…" Trey said with a shrug.

"Marron isn't." Gabriel retorted.

"Dang…"

"Poor Belle." J'dee sighed. "Blind…"

"If you come mother don't say that to her, she HATES sympathy, she does quite well. She's a really able fighter even if she is blind."

"Come?" J'dee repeated. "To the future." She added.

S'rac looked up his mouthful of pizza. "Meet my future self."

"Yeah I must say though you're all a lot stronger in that time, it's the land of super saiyan fours. Or the ones that are left anyway."

J'dee was about to announce that shed come and placed a hand on her mirai son's shoulder and felt the sudden jolt.

"Ergh."

Trey jumped up and caught her before she fell and while Trey was occupied S'rac snatched his left over pizza. It was unattended, Trey's own fault.

"Halo…" J'dee mumbled while in the trance, it was like she was still there but she was somewhat more unguarded, her blabberings were incoherent one word at a time and hen put together definitely unrecognizable as a coherent sentence.

"This happen often?" mirai asked as Trey helped his sister sit down.

"From contact, any form of contact can form a future image, but she describes it like a tarot reading it is a warning fit for change, or not fit, depends how she sees it."

He turned round to grab his pizza. "S'rac!!!"

S'rac grinned. "You snooze you loose."

"I wasn't snoozing…" Trey muttered to himself.

J'dee suddenly moved and she looked at Mirai Gabriel. "I can't go with you my just being there could be a danger. Uro was after me remember? If I show up there, I could bring Uro back out to attack and as you said everyone's much stronger there, those who are alive anyway."

Mirai Gabriel nodded his head and shifted his plate over in front of S'rac. "I think I lost my appetite."

"So when do you leave?" Trey asked.

"Bulma said it would be fixed in five hours so I go back there then and those who want to come can come, Bulma from the future made the time machine much bigger, for multiple passengers for Kakauna Mirai Trunks and their family to go back to his time to see his friend family and show her the family he has from this world."

"Most excellent." Trey remarked. "But I better stay too besides too me, no way do I wanna see that scene."

"You took the words out of my mouth." J'dee teased.

Trey shot her a glare.

*****

I landed in front of my home, Goku, Chi Chi, Goten, and Vegeta had left only moments ago. I smiled as I watched the door open, my children came running out.

"MOMMY!" Liana and Alex cried as they raced Pan to tackle me. I hugged them tight, kissing their foreheads and cheeks.

"My babies," I whispered as I held them tight. Finally we let go and I stood up, my eyes locked on my mate's.

"Belle," Gohan whispered and I ran to him, one arm going around his neck and the other going around Gokin in his arms. We kissed, our bond screaming our love to each other. I was home, Votre was gone, and nothing could go wrong now.

*****

Tobias sighed as he walked outside. He, Icer, and Tsunami's family had decided to go to J'dee's home to spend some time there. It WAS late but it the adults wanted to talk and the kids wanted to train. Icer and J'dee were talking peaceful (how long THAT would last Tobias had no idea), and he was watching the kids. M. Gabe was watching his chibi self. Iczer was sparring with Zane who had come over for a visit with Yamcha. It was amazing to watch these kids go at it.

"DAD!" Iczer bellowed landing in front of Tobias. Zane raced down and landed nearby with Yamcha walking over puzzled.

"He's holding back Dad!" Iczer cried, pointing to Zane who snorted.

"We're sparring, of course I am." He declared crossing his arms. Tobias raised an eyebrow and looked at Yamcha.

"I don't understand. Your not suppose to go all out like a fight in sparring." Yamcha said.

"Me and Iczer do because we know if you hold back, your opponent will kill you. We do everything, except finish your sparring partner, right son?" Tobias said, looking back to Iczer who nodded vigorously.

"I don't know if this is such a good Idea then Zane." Yamcha said. "These guys are a little bit more intense than us."

"I can do it!" Zane declared puffing out his chest. Yamcha sighed and ruffled the boy's hair.

"Okay but if your mother finds out she'll kill me." Yamcha said. Tobias smirked and clapped a hand on his shoulder.

"Go inside and see what Goku's up to. If he does freak, I can say I was watching the boys." He said. Yamcha nodded.

"Alright, but Zane, if you get too over whelmed yell stop okay?" Yamcha said. Zane nodded and began to power up to max. Iczer quickly followed suit and powered up to his level three, Zane matching it. Tobias couldn't help but smile. This was going to be fun to watch.

*****

I smirked as I watched my son attack with the ruthlessness and cunning. My son was becoming quite the little warrior. I was sure he would surpass all of us by the time he was mature. My hand rested over my womb, a small smile played on my lips as I thought about my daughter. She would be different, she would be just, good. However, she would never reach the level of Iczer, he was going to need to find a very different boy, he would need a strong female, I hoped he found her.

"TAKE THAT!" Iczer cried and I winced as the ki went flying. I chuckled as I looked at the mess.

*****

"Tobias that was so irresponsible!" J'dee screamed as Tobias picked up Zane who was bleeding badly. Iczer was floating off the ground, his legs broken. Tobias sighed and fed Zane a senzu, and then gave him to Tsunami who was fuming as Zane woke up. Tobias went over to Iczer and fed him one.

"Iczer we have to do that again!" Zane cried. Everyone stared at the boy in shock.

"COOL! Can Zane sleep over and play video games Mom?" Iczer asked. Icer chuckled.

"I think that can be arranged." She said. Everyone was staring in shock.

"After what they just did? They could have killed each other!" Tsunami screamed. Icer shrugged.

"Tobias, Iczer, and myself spar like that all the time." She declared. Everyone face faulted.

*****

I crossed my arms and smirked as I closed my eyes.

"I don't know why you're all acting that way, when you go all out you strengthen yourself," I said as I headed in and the two boys followed me. "Come children, I'll make you something to eat."

*****

Just seeing that little scene made me growl in annoyance, It just didn't seem right. Then again I had gown up in a more peaceful environment where the near death beatings where the ones my father gave me when he was mad.

I slapped Goku's hand as he reached for the food. "Wait for the others." I scolded.

"Couldn't I just have a little snack."

"A snack to you is this entire table full and I'm not gunna try and cook something."

"Yeah might burn the place down." Trey chuckled I grabbed a rolled up newspaper from the couch and whacked him on the upside of the head.

"No more lip from you young man!"

"Damn what'd ya do that for?"

"I do what I please when you get smart I'm the one who picked this house, I'm the one who paid for it, and I'm the one."

"Who should announce dinner's ready so we can eat!"

"I'm with that!!" Goku agreed.

"You just had pizza." I frowned at Trey.

"No S'rac just had my pizza."

"Alright more food!" S'rac sat down at the table.

"Fine, fine, fine, FOODS OUT!!" I made the call and stepped back as the table was rushed by hungry saiyan men and then some of the just ordinary hungry folk.

*****

S'rac grinned as he piled food onto his plate and licked his lips, grinning. He sat down and started eating at an inhuman rate. Then again he wasn't human so that's to be expected.

He grinned again as he looked at all the little Saiyan, half Saiyan, and Tsiru-jin kids also digging into their food. They were all so strong. 'Figures' he thought. 'Just like Goten and Trunks when they were kids,' he thought to himself, still eating. He sucked the rest of his noodles into his mouth and got some more. "Mmmm fooooood," he said happily forgetting about powerful Saiyan children as he gorged on all the food he'd been provided with.

*****

S'rac patted his stomach, "Ah! That was great!," he said, grinning as he leaned back. He then started thinking about everything that had happened recently. 'So Toby's gettin' married huh?' he thought to himself, looking over at Tobias, J'dee, and Icer. He smiled, 'Wow I seem to be about the only single guy left around here,' he mused. "Well that's interesting," he said chuckling.

He bid everyone good day and went back to Goku's place.

*****

I smiled as I finished the dishes, Liana and Alex were playing with Gokin as Pan waved good-bye, she was going to go to CC and stay with Bra for the night. Suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist, I giggled as Gohan's lips moved up and down my neck.

"Miss me?" I teased as I turned around, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and loosing my hands in his hair. He smiled at me as he leaned down and kissed me, I sighed as I held him close.

"Yes, but we need to take the kids over to Mom and Dad's," he said and I looked at him. He smiled as he kissed me again. "We would keep them up all night if we didn't."

*****

Tobias yawned as he heard Zane and Iczer still playing video games. Icer was watching them and turned to Tobias who was busy reviewing the files for tomorrow's job.

"Why don't you go spend time with J'dee? I think she's feeling left out since Uro told her." She said. Tobias froze and looked at Icer.

"Say what?" he said. Icer sighed.

"We have to share, it's only fair." She said. Tobias got up from his desk and looked closely at Icer's face.

"Okay who are you and what have you done with Icer?" he asked. She smacked the top of his head.

"Baka! You and Mirai Gabriel finished working on expanding the house today and made all those extra rooms! You told me you sound proofed all three of ours right?" she teased. Tobias face faulted.

"ICER!" he cried. She shushed him.

*****

I kissed him, praying that it would shut him up for a moment. His arms wrapped around me and I smiled as I wrapped my tail around his waist.

"Now that you're brain is on pause I'm going to tell you this. J'dee was very shaken by what that bitch said and I feel that she may be a little touchy for a bit. You may want to talk to her soon, the longer you wait the worse things will get," I said as he smiled at me. I smirked. "If you promise to go right after you bathe, we can test those soundproof rooms." He grunted.

"I'll take that as a yes," I smirked.

*****

I giggled as Gohan began to kiss me and I pushed him back.

"Wait till we're in the bedroom," I laughed as I pulled away.

"Why, it's been a while since we've tried it on the stairs," he mumbled and I giggled as I pulled him up the stairs.

"Why don't we start in the bedroom…" I kissed him. "Then we'll try other things." I giggled as he pulled me up into his arms and carried me to the bed room.

*****

"Icer, never ceases to amaze me." Tobias mumbled as he walked into the new library. J'dee was reading and gave an angry glance at Tobias. Hmmmm, this would be harder than he thought. She was still mad at him. He thought to himself and smirked.

"Catching up on your cooking skills?" he teased, coming behind her and rubbing her shoulders. She closed the book with a SNAP! and got up to glare at him.

"What do you think you're doing mister?" she snarled. Tobias smirked.

"Having some quality time just me and you." He said. J'dee snarled and tossed a nearby book at him, which he caught.

"Hmmmm, a dictionary. How many ways can you describe beautiful woman now?" he teased. J'dee flushed but picked up another book.

"HENATI!" she cried throwing one right at his head. Tobias calmly tipped his head to the side and the book went sailing past to smash into a lamp. Tobias chuckled and came closer.

"You can't smash too many more of those lamps, they cost a good bit." He teased. He stood in front of her and let the back of his hand trail along her cheek.

"You think you can just come in here and seduce me after what you and Icer did huh?" she snapped. Tobias chuckled mischievously.

"Aren't you going to share me then?" he asked. She raised a hand to slap him but he caught it, looking at her palm carefully, like he had never seen it before. He kissed it and J'dee looked at him.

"WH-what about Icer?" she mumbled.

"It's okay, she has no problem with it. Besides I sound proofed all three of our rooms." He said. J'dee flushed again.

"You ARE a big hentai." She murmured. Tobias smirked and decided it was time to show her something he had kept from everyone. He cupped her face in his hands, and pulled her closer by the waist. J'dee, looked puzzled and looked down. His tail was wrapped around her waist and she smiled.

"What if we bond?" she asked. Tobias sighed and showed her the bite on the left side of his neck.

"I did the same to Icer on that side of her neck as well. Just don't bite that side. Vegeta told me that as long as my other mate allowed it we could also bond to each other." He whispered and J'dee shivered.

"But, I don't want to get pregnant again so soon after Gabe." She said. Tobias smirked.

"Bulma gave me these very interesting pills she made for Saiyan males. I take a blue one and I can't have kids till I take the green one. I can take them as many times as I want." He said, kissing the side of her neck.

"Any other objections?" he asked.

*****

I was speechless and it annoyed me to heck. How could he just do that? Come in expect me to fawn all over him, like he was some sort of rock star with the millions of women, and the three-way marriages? Okay rock stars didn't have that… that I knew of then again rock stars were getting to be as rare as exotic animals.

"I don't want anyone in my head. I just want-" I paused with a sigh. I didn't know what I want, one minute I wanted him, the next I wanted to run away from him. "I want…"

He looked at me baffled for a mere moment. "I want her to pay…" my fists clenched shut. "I can't do this… not with her sending everyone after me, you're in danger, Gab's in danger, she'll just keep sending them, and she's where I can't even touch her. I loose anyone I love, anyone I care about I'll never be able to open up again. You don't need to see what I've seen, been through, you have your own tortures and I have mine… lets just kept it that way."

I raced off as fast as I could and in to my room slamming the door and locking it bolt after bolt. Trey would understand why I bolted my door, every house I'd lived in, I'd had a lock placed on the door, turning round and groaned seeing Toby standing there arms crossed.

"Really locks?" He looked amused. "Do you not trust me?"

"Are you hungry? Cause I'm hungry... I'm gunna see if S'rac and Trey left some pizza."

I went to leave and I felt my waist being grabbed I could feel the fur and I looked down. I'd tried to run away from Gohan once before and I'd lost him, could I really be that heartless to run away again? A shell of ultimate protection was all I had between getting that major heart aching hurt from scratch and me. Megami knew I had the worst taste in men, but he wasn't like them.

"I warn you I'm a super saiyan four now…" It was a loose threat. Very loose, I wanted to be able to feel I was still in control of my emotions.

"So do you trust me?"

"Trust is over rated like emotions. The you and Icer thing, I can live with that. But being able to feel any actions you two have through a bond, that's going to hurt more than it did hearing it come out of Uro's mouth."

"We'll work through it."

There was a nip at my neck and I let out a defeated sigh, it had been so long, I guess in a way I was hoping for feeling someone give that feeling of caring out. Wrapping my arms round his neck I just gave up for that moment, damn everything else. I ran my hands down his tail touching it lightly and gently, I then looked up at him. "So I'm the first to know about this? Even though you've been with Icer more?" I asked taking my voice lower adding a small seductive smirk on the end.

It looked like he was about to retort and I grinned. "You can make up an excuse later." I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him to the bed. "Let's test this tail out."

*****

I woke up and yawned, my tail popped as I stretched. I sighed as I got up and helped Zane get ready for his mother to come pick him up. I fixed breakfast and watched as the living dead came downstairs.

"Morning Trey," I couldn't make out the garbled reply as he plopped down and began to eat. I sighed as I had another cup of coffee, it was getting harder to stay awake, and I'd sleep fully for the two days before my daughter's birth. I grumbled as I finished that cup. Tsunami came and picked up Zane, I took note that J'dee and Tobias were both still asleep. I shook my head. Those two were rather wild last night, to the point I had felt it from Tobias' bond. I grumbled as I went upstairs and got chibi Gab, if J'dee was so worn out, then I would take care of the baby, I would need practice soon enough.

*****

"Where's J'dee?" Trey asked, sitting at the new dining room table. Iczer shrugged as he beat Trey again at a video game.

"Kuso! Not again!" Trey said. Tobias chuckled as he finished making breakfast. Icer sipped her coffee and fed chibi Gabe some breakfast. M. Gabe was eating as he watched Trey and Iczer. J'dee came out in a robe, looking sleepy. She motioned for Icer to give her chibi Gabe and she did.

"Ready for breakfast?" Tobias asked, walking behind her. He gave her a smack on the backside with his tail and J'dee shrieked.

"TOBY!" she cried, beat red. Tobias laughed and he heard Icer snort. He turned to her.

"<Did I mention you look beautiful today?>" he said. Icer froze and looked at him.

"How did you-?" she began, but stopped when he tilted his head at Iczer.

"I asked him to teach me." He said. He scratched idly at the right side of his neck. It felt strange having a presence of two others in his mind but he could deal. For them he could deal.

"You going back today MG?" J'dee asked as she sat down. He nodded.

"Yeah. MT said that when you leave two weeks pass in your time, no matter how long you spend in that time. We still have to deal with our Uro. Besides I want to see Iczer pick up Liana for their big date." He said. J'dee, Icer, and Tobias all froze.

"Say what?" J'dee whispered.

"Iczer has been training us once a week, when he can sneak away from his mother and sister. Every now and then he and Liana have been meeting on Sundays at midnight to meet." He said.

"What have they done?" Tobias whispered. MG gave him a puzzled look.

"Done?" he asked, puzzled.

"WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?" Tobias screamed making everyone jump, "HAVE THEY KISSED, HELD HANDS, FUCKED? WHAT IS IT?"

"Well, ummmm, uh, just an occasional kiss Iczer said but the night I get back I should get back to wish him luck for the big date. Their supposed to…to…um, you know." He said and coughed. Tobias growled low.

"Tobias, you have to calm down." Icer said. Tobias hurried to his room and they heard him throwing things. He came out with a duffel bag of clothes and his sword on his back.

"Tobias, wait." J'dee said, but he burst out the door, taking to the air and blasting for Capsule Corp. J'dee cursed.

"Go after him!" J'dee said to MG. He frowned.

"Where?" he asked.

"Liana is also his daughter!" she snapped making Trey's eyes widen. MG paled. "He's going to you time to stop it!"

"SSHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" MG cried, racing after Tobias.

*****

I grumbled as I watched them go, this was bad. Iczer and Liana, that was a little too close in blood for my taste, but then again, the Royal Tsiru-jinns used to marry full brother to sister. I looked at my son and thought about him as a young man, then I tried to imagine Liana. She was not a bad female, she could be a decent mate.

"Not a bad pair," I said and looked at Trey and J'dee. "Well on Tsiru-sei the royal family would marry full siblings together. Our DNA makes up for such things by keeping any deformities from occurring. It was how the Colds planned on using me and my children. It wouldn't be THAT much of a problem for the two to interbreed. In fact, I think those two would be a cute couple, I hope they get together." I watched the two face fault as I picked up Iczer.

"Well, I'm going to ignore you two now thank you very much…" I turned my eyes on Iczer. "….and YOU, young man, had better explain why you taught your father our language." I headed upstairs without looking back.

*****

Trey looked at me. "Sooooo how'd you sleep last night?" He asked.

"Cut the humor smart ass."

"So you think my ass is smart? What about the rest of me?" He retorted.

I groaned and got up walking to the fridge I pulled out some milk and poured it in to a bowl of cereal while toasting up some spiceberry buns.

"Milk… sis why are you having milk, you're an anti milk person."

"Did you know talcum powder applied to a person's body in the right way can make someone look like they're dead?" I sat back down and started eating.

"That forensics' job is getting to you…" Trey remarked.

I ran my hand over the bond and I could feel everything he was doing, he was going to leave. It reminded me of Blake's words from the dream I'd had that morning.

'You're my clone now… I may be dead, but I'm more inside of your mind than he'll ever be, lets join forces we could be powerful… Thanks to me you have Jenova influenced Tsiru-jinn cells inside of you, think on it a super saiyan level four with, jenova, Tsiru-jinn cells with the power to see the future, c'mon lets cause some damage all you gotta do is take the staff.'

Upon reaching for the staff in the dream I had woken up to the sounds of the kitchen. Sitting up I'd felt this cold chill running from the back of my neck, down my arms, my entire body had felt cold and I'd grabbed the warmest robe I had and headed down.

"I'm feeling cold…" I muttered standing up and walking out leaving behind an almost full breakfast plate.

*****

Trey scratched his head and watched his sister leave, he knew she was heading up to get changed. He heard a knock at the door and wandered over to open it and smiled as S'rac was there. "Just in time for left over breakfast man. You hungry?"

He motioned to the kitchen table, which still had food on it.

"Sure. Say where's Toby I wanted to head in the past with the, help them out."

"Missed him, he raced off he was headed there without Gabriel."

They two killed a few moments eat breakfast before J'dee came back in to the room.

"S'rac!" She raced up to him and glomped him. "You're not doing anything right?"

"Wel-" he began.

But J'dee didn't wait for his reply but continued on instead, the mother side taking over. "Damn that Toby racing off like that, he gone and so is Mirai Gabriel I didn't even get to wish him well, bid him a farewell. I don't even know if he's okay. You said you're not doing anything so how's about you go forward in time and check on him for me I would go but you know visions preventing it and stuff."

Trey rolled his eyes as J'dee's voice raced on it was like the words she was saying was coming out like just one big word instead hardly any pauses or breaks for breath. But she was after all a worried mother.

"You could use Mirai Trunks' time machine or even use author powers. What'd ya say? You'll help me right?" She asked giving him a pleading look. "I just need someone to watch over Gab while they're fighting Uro."

*****

"Um....sure," S'rac said, looking at J'dee, "I...uh guess so."

"Oo! Thanks!" she said smiling at him.

S'rac had already started eating again and mumbled, "Nm probem."

After a few minutes he'd finished eating and got up. "Well guys thanks for the grub. I guess if I'm gonna go to the future. Too bad I can't say I'm going BACK to the future," he said scratchig his head. "Oh well," he shrugged. "Aaaaanyway guess I'll get going," he said, cracking his neck. "Later guys!" he Son Grinned. "I wish to be in Mirai Gabriels Timeline!" he proclaimed to the powers that be.

He waved to them one last time and disappeared from the house, and from that time altogether.

*****

Tobias burst into Bulma's lab. No one was there as he took MG's time capsule. He went out side and popped it open. Just as he as getting in, MG arrived.

"Tobias!" he cried flying into the cockpit. It closed and he accidentally hit the launch button with his foot. They vanished in a flash.

*****

She wrapped her arms tightly around herself, hugged up in the blankets. She tried her best to control her shuddered breaths, but it remained at it's pace. Her mind was in a daze, she was still trying to calculate what had just happened. She glanced over at the clock on the nightstand.

3 in the morning.

And she still couldn't sleep. The lights were still on because the thought of the dark put uneasy ideas in her mind. Thoughts of him lurking towards her bed while she tried to sleep. His suddenly coarse hands over her mouth, roughly fondling her, heartlessly tearing at her negligee…

She shuddered and took her head in her hands. She fell to her side, tears streaming down her face as she combated sobs. What the hell did she do to deserve this? Better yet, when she got the strength to overcome this shock, that bitch would seriously know hell at her hands!

She grit her teeth as the memories came back to her.

She and Yamcha had headed home with a bouncy Zane, who was still cheerfully going on about his sparring match with Iczer. The couple got the boy to slow down his system for bed by making him read in the living room.

After the boy was put to bed, and his sister was secured in her crib, the couple retired to their own bedroom for the night.

~*~

"Will this really work?" Turles asked as he floated in the center of the rippling pool of crystal clear water.

Midnight blue stones surrounded it and the water moved as if it had a current going, but there were no drains or objects in the water causing it to move. Blight rolled her eyes as she tried to concentrate on the glowing orb of power floating between her palms, "For the last time, it WILL work. I'm an author after all. What good is my imagination if it just sits in the back of my mind?"

"I hope you've thought out everything you plan on doing. This transference will only last for so long," Blight explained.

Turles nodded before a blast of white light hit him and he felt himself urged to yell at the top of his lungs.

~*~

Tsunami sat on the top of the bed holding an old baby outfit. It was a pale blue color with little tugboats drawn on it. It was Zane's. She pouted and hugged it like some kind of memento. Yamcha chuckled and hugged her from behind, "Come on baby, you know Zane's not an infant anymore. He's a growing boy and it's about time he had someone his own age to spar with."

Tsunami's pout increased and she turned to face him, "But he was unconscious! They had to give him a senzu bean just to revive him! What if he died?"

She turned her back on him, hugging the baby outfit tighter, "I'm starting to understand why Chichi was such a nervous wreck during the Namek series."

Yamcha chuckled again and wrapped an arm around his wife. He gently plucked Zane's old baby outfit from her and placed it on top of the dresser. He kissed her on the cheek and smiled, "Zane's a strong kid. Besides, Toby and I were watching them."

"I know how depressed you were when Zane started attending preschool and you had no one to look after. But now you have Jubilee," Yamcha said comfortingly, wrapping his other arm around her.

He then placed his hand on her stomach, "And let's not forget about the new one that's on it's way. You'll be too busy with Jubilee and this one to baby Zane."

Tsunami turned around quickly, "I do NOT baby him! I'm just protecting him! He's such a little boy…" she frowned and pouted in a cute way, "he's fragile."

Yamcha chuckled, "Yeah, a full-blooded saiiyan 5-year-old with superhuman strength and powers is fragile. Relax, he'll be fine. If anything, the sparring will make him…less fragile. You know this."

She sighed and turned her back on him to lay on her stomach, "Yeah. But I'm not committing any crime by worrying about him, am I?"

Yamcha smiled, "No," then headed into the bathroom.

He closed the door and looked into the mirror when the room suddenly flashed a bright white, then he felt himself being plunged into darkness.

Tsunami blinked as she heard a loud 'thump' and turned to the bathroom, "Is everything okay in there?"

'Yamcha' rose to his feet slowly, grasping onto the sink for support. After forcing his heavy lids to open, he gazed in shock and amazement at his reflection. It couldn't be! It worked! He reached up and rubbed his chin.

'The onna actually did it!' he thought with triumph.

"Yamcha? Are you alright?" Tsunami called.

An evil grin beset his features and he turned to open the door. His lithe little mate was lying on the bed on her stomach, her back to him and her tail swaying to and fro. A female saiiyan's swaying tail was a turn-on to a male and he growled quietly as he crept up towards her.

~*~

"W-Where am I?" 'Turles' asked as he opened heavy lids to find himself in a dark dungeon.

He was literally wrapped up like a mummy in gray chains that pulsed with neon-green light. And he realized that he couldn't move. He struggled, but got nowhere. That's when he noticed a pair of black combat boots in front of him. He slowly gazed up to see what looked like his wife dressed in gothic/bondage attire. He shook his head and blinked, "Tsunami?"

She grinned evilly. Her eyes. Why were they that color? Why weren't they in the bedroom? And why did he suddenly feel such a negative, empty aura emit from her body?

His eyes widened.

"I'm not Tsunami."

~*~

'Yamcha' crawled on top of Tsunami and gently began to nip at her neck. Getting dangerously close to pricking the skin with his sharp canines. Tsunami writhed a little bit underneath him, "Have you been filing your teeth?"

He smirked and rubbed her sides, feeling her jump slightly as he reached her ticklish spots, "My teeth have always been this way. I'm surprised you've forgotten."

Tsunami turned to lay on her back and gazed up at him, "No…I think I of all people would know if your teeth were that sharp or not."

'Yamcha' smirked and bent down to kiss her, "Let's prove me wrong, then."

~*~

"Lady Blight? ….Never heard of you," 'Turles' said, causing Blight to frown.

"I'm your wife's evil half, you ninny," she said blatantly, causing him to go silent.

"Oh," but then he froze again. His voice wasn't his. He looked down at his body and realized that his skin was tan. His muscles looked…different, and he was wearing saiiyan armor.

"What the hell is going on?" 'Turles' asked.

Blight formed a huge, inhumane, sharp-toothed grin, "You're tied up, Turles."

His brows creased, "Turles? What are you…"

But then it hit him and he realized what she meant. He glared, "What are you up to?"

A chair suddenly materialized behind Blight and she took a seat on it, crossing her legs, "Just doing Tsunami a favor. I know how much she hates you, Turles, so I've restrained you so she and her mate can be alone in peace."

"What the…" and that's when 'Turles' realized what was going on and he roared in fury.

~*~

Tsunami moaned and dug her nails into 'Yamcha's' back as he continued his ministrations. Even in the spur of the moment, Tsunami's mind wandered towards 'Yamcha's' aura. There was something different about him. His eyes were a light brown instead of their usual black. He didn't…feel like he usually did. And he was being rough. He was only this way during a full moon.

"Y-Yamcha..?" she tried to get his attention as he continued to nuzzle her neck.

He replied by pinning her hands above her head and turning to the other side of her neck.

"Yamcha?" she called again, but he growled and sank his teeth into her skin, earning a short scream from his mate.

He purred and lapped at the blood, thirsty for it. Tsunami began to writhe again, but not with enjoyment. She tried to pull from his grip. Something was wrong with him.

"Yamcha!" she said more forcefully.

He suddenly looked into her eyes, her blood on his lips. Tsunami's brows lowered. Something definitely was off about him, "What's wrong with you?"

She searched his eyes for some kind of answer, and then concentrated. She searched his thoughts through their link and her eyes widened in disbelief. It couldn't be! She could see an image of him in Yamcha's place, smirking and grinning lustfully. Before she could utter his name, he roughly turned her on her stomach and began ripping at what little clothing she had, all the while she was screaming for him to get off of her.

The possessed Yamcha turned her onto her back again after thoroughly ripping off her clothing and placed a hand over her mouth to silence her screams. It was taking practically all of his strength to restrain her! He chuckled, "Thought you were free from me, did you?"

He let go of her mouth momentarily to pin her arms down and pin her legs with his own. He would've done more had the door not suddenly opened. Both of the occupants turned to see Zane standing in the doorway with wide eyes.

'Yamcha' stopped to stare at this tiny little imp of a saiiyan who just happened to be the spitting image of himself when he was a boy.

His son…

~ Zane, honey, get Jubilee and hide in the car!~ Tsunami instructed through telepathy.

The boy looked bewildered. ~ What's daddy doing to you momma? You were screaming! ~

~ Daddy's not feeling well. Now run to the car! And don't look back! ~ Tsunami practically yelled in his thoughts.

The boy snapped out of his trance and ran out of the room. The possessed Yamcha turned to Tsunami with a grin, "After I'm done with you, I'll take you and our brat back to the castle."

"Castle?" Tsunami breathed before he covered her mouth again.

She screamed and struggled once more as he tried to hold her down. Then she realized that she couldn't stop him physically, so she concentrated. She began to hit his mind with images of their battle five years ago. Each blow Yamcha laid on him, each blow Tsunami landed on him, when she ripped out his tail.

The images and memories felt too real and he screamed in pain, reaching for his lower back. Tsunami quickly lifted her hand to shield herself and her possessed husband was flung up against the wall none-too-gently.

She was on her feet in a matter of seconds, limping towards the closet for something to wear. She quickly threw on some faded jeans and plain, sleeveless white T-shirt. She came out dressed with a pair of boots in her hand and headed for the nightstand where she found a small box, loaded with emergency capsules.

After throwing her unconscious husband one last glance, she hurried out of the room and soon out of the house. Just as he was told, Zane was found seated in the backseat of the hovercar and a sleeping Jubilee was found properly settled in her car seat. After checking the two, she burned rubber for the farthest hotel she could think of.

~*~

She scrubbed her skin until it was red from the roughness. She held herself tight under the shower, slowly falling to her knees on the floor as the water shot down on her. She spent ten minutes in there crying.

After regaining her composure, she put on a long white nightgown and climbed into bed. She wrapped her arms tightly around herself, hugged up in the blankets. She tried her best to control her shuddered breaths, but it remained at it's pace. Her mind was in a daze, she was still trying to calculate what had just happened. She glanced over at the clock on the nightstand.

3 in the morning.

And she still couldn't sleep. The lights were still on because the thought of the dark put uneasy ideas in her mind. Thoughts of him lurking towards her bed while she tried to sleep. His suddenly coarse hands over her mouth, roughly fondling her, heartlessly tearing at her negligee…

She shuddered and took her head in her hands. She fell to her side, tears streaming down her face as she combated sobs. What the hell did she do to deserve this? Better yet, when she got the strength to overcome this shock, that bitch would seriously know hell at her hands!

She began to sob again. Luckily the kids were fast asleep in the next room. So she wouldn't disturb either with her cries. The Lord only knew how scarred Zane was from what he had just witnessed. She dug her nails into a nearby pillow and just sobbed.

*****

"Hm?" S'rac's evil double said, looking up. Suddenly his good side had disappeared completely. "Where could he have gone?" he mumbled to himself, then noticed something else. Both Tobias and J'dee's mirai brat were no where to be found.

He smirked. 'Hmm... perhaps they've all gone into the future...' he mused to himself.

Then he noticed something else. 'Since that imbecile disappeared my power's gone up again... What's going on here,' he wondered.

After a couple minutes, of coming up with theories he smirked as he came to one conclusion. "The wishes..." he chuckled. "That must be it. The wishes! I see now how I came back to life. It was because he must have wished for something! And every time he does, I get stronger," he said, laughing. "And the poor sap doesn't know. Well, if he keeps making wishes, soon no one will stand a chance against me," he said, malice in his voice.

"This couldn't get any better!" he said, laughing evilly, as the entire forest around him seemed to cringe.

*****

I sat in the library piecing together the third lamp I'd destroyed in a fit after Toby had left with Mirai Gabriel. "I didn't get to say good-bye to him." I dropped the piece of lamp in to place and waved my hands over it, watching as it formed completely back in to place.

"Isn't that personal gain?" Trey asked from the doorway.

"Who cares." I threw a book at him and he caught it in his hand and nodded.

"Dancing with Dragons? So you're gunna cheat on Toby with Shenron?."

"No you idiot! It a book of invocation of dragons for wisdom, and their power."

Trey walked up to me and knelt down and looked me in the eyes. "Mad at Gabe for not saying good-bye or mad at Toby for knocking you up and leaving?"

*WHAP*

It wasn't Trey's finest hour to attempt to even be funny. I slammed my fist on to the ground, Trey jumped back as the ground shook and he watched strangely from a distance… "Okay I called you Goth girl for a mocking reason but no reason to actually go pasty on me."

I felt it deep inside that level beyond four point five, something within my reach, but it felt tainted and I could see the face behind it, I opened my palm out.

"Sis you're going all species on me!"

I turned round and glared at him. "Species?!" I screeched and stood up, my entire body, white, spike petruding from my arms and back a saiyan tail flipping behind me, I fired a ki blast in his direction, he slammed the door before I could reach it. I heard words on the other end and growled as I banged on it to realized he'd locked me in with a wish.

"TREY!!! YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" I shouted and banged on the door.

"I'm not reversing the wish till you calm down!!" He shouted back through the door.

I looked at the windows Trey may have had a high IQ but that was only when he was actually using that brain and I opened the window and jumped out.

I phased in behind him as he turned round and caught him dead in a close line and slammed him to the ground. I placed my foot on his chest much like a mock wrestler.

"Uhhhh sis… look Toby'll be back and he'll bring G back too. Just don't go all psycho Willow on me kay?"

I turned round and walked out of the house eyes flashing into dark black pupils vivid of all emotion. I held my hand out and a staff slowly appeared in my hand and I spun it round. Who would of through Blake's offer looked even more tempting after he was dead in this world.

*****

I yawned as I woke up, I stood up, my back popping as I stretched and I smiled as I looked back at Gohan as he slept in our bed. I went into the bathroom with my silk robe on, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. For a second the face that stared back at me was terrifyingly different! My long hair was chopped close to my scalp, three long slashes ran parallel across my face, and my blue eyes were a disturbing milky white! I took a step back and suddenly I felt as if a great burden was removed…was…was that what I would've looked like if…I shook my head.

"No, you won, you defeated Votre, Uro, and you'll defeat whatever else is coming," I said to my reflection. I quickly finished my business and turned to go back to bed. I felt it low in my abdomen and I gasped as I nearly fell back onto my ass!

"Belle?" Gohan asked as he stood in the doorway looking down at me, looking remarkably like his chibi self. I smiled up at him, the tears in my eyes, I didn't know how to feel about this. "Belle, honey! What's wrong?" He was suddenly by my side and I hugged him.

"I'm pregnant!" I cried into his chest, was I happy or sad, I sighed, I didn't care.

"Well, at least Gokin will have someone near his age to play with," Gohan laughed and I started to laugh too.

"Yea, only a year younger," I had a feeling that something had happened, something bad, not my baby, my baby was good, but suddenly I was worried about someone close to me. I hugged Gohan, I would call J'dee tomorrow, then Kakuna, and then Tsunami. Something was wrong with one of them. I KNEW it!

*****

"Shit, shit, shit, shit…" Trey cursed rummaging through the books, "She must have been reading something about invocation, what's she up to? It's gotta be deeper…"

He pulled a book out and looked at it and flipped it open, "Well it's not past life regression and it's not romany spells and charms…" He was at a lost and slumped down to the ground when he heard it, it wasn't clear but it was defiantly a voice.

"GHOST IN THE LIBRARY!!!" Trey bolted to the door and turned round to see a swirl of light. He saw the face pale metallic and the spike coming from the head.

"Mutha-fucker… Blake is dead… what type of wish did that guy make?" Trey slammed the door, this had happened before, and it wasn't a good side. "Stupid sister what was she doing…" He was about to take off down the hall when a piece of paper flitted to the ground, in his sister's writing, it told of the dream and the trance she'd gone in to see if Blake / Seisetsu was alright, the notes got as far as him wishing to split the evil from him. Someone had died that day on the battlefield with Uro and they had sensed Sei back in the normal world. Trey was instantly worried, then he ran off down the hallway to find Icer. The first question he would ask would defiantly be 'What happens to a Tsiru-jinn's body when they die?'

*****

To Be Continued…

R & R

~J'dee