Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter 16.3 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***Mirai Gabriel's Timeline***

***My heart's at a low, I'm so much to manage, I think you should know that, I've been damaged***

*****

*Mysterious / Tobias / Mabelle / Lady Youko / Raine / S'rac / J'dee*

I snarled to myself as I sipped my drink, looking out the window. A spy had been able to make it into what was Capsule Corp. Before she was killed, she reported that Gabriel was NOT located anywhere in the CC grounds. He had not left, so where could he be?

"My lady, the hunt for Lady Icer has taken a turn for the worst. Brolly and his group had cornered them but-"

"But that incompetent fool was killed by the boy wasn't he?" I snarled. The servant shrank back as my voice rose in volume. I snarled and whirled around, my cloak flowing behind me. My body had begun to absorb more of Tobias's. All of the body was now covered in black shell, and the physical shape had changed. It could no longer be defined as male now. My body was now the dominant thing in Tobias's, the only trace left of him was the long Saiyan tail that had grown back a month or two after I had absorbed him. I had even tested the transformation, and I had to say I had been most pleased. It was an attack I would only need if I could never win otherwise. So it would never be needed.

"How many of the possessed Saiyan remain then?" I barked. My strategist paused, searching her host's memories. She was in charge of care of my Saiyan slaves, since she had the most knowledge about them.

"Only my host's daughter, Bra, remains because she is ill." She spoke. I bellowed and knocked a table aside, smashing it into a wall where it burst into splinters.

"My forces have been reduced by 90%!!!!!!!" I screamed. Everyone was shivering and trying to avoid me.

"Yes my lord. Even the author Saiyans have been slaughtered. As you already know Brolly was the highest, being a level four, the others level two and three." Bulma said. I bellowed and began throwing things, impaling the Mrs. Briefs host with a chair in the process. She let out strangled gurgles before she died.

"If this boy was so powerful, then why did he not attack sooner?" I snarled.

"My lady, I can only speculate that he only cares for his mother and sister. If we do not pursue them, then they shall leave us alone as well. Lady Icer has made it clear that she wants nothing to do with anyone else since she found out who you really are. Iczer of course knows but he has not told anyone else." Bulma host said. I paused and turned to my medic.

"See that when Bra is fully back to strength that she spends every moment awake training, or eating. Have that Korrin host grow more senzu beans for her to use. Bulma host, make sure that your advanced greenhouse to grow them quicker works." I said. They both bowed and hurried off to carry out my orders. I turned to a slave nearby.

"Get some men to clean up this mess." I snarled and turned to walk out. My mind began to whirl as they began to clean up my throne room. How could this boy be that powerful? I can defeat the children easily, each of them only level fours. The only level fives were Mabelle, Goku, and Vegeta. I quickly took mental count. Mabelle, Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan. All powerful as me, but crippled. Kakuna and MT, healthy but not able to power up since I had deformed eggs in them. Some times an egg was born deformed, and could only focus on one thing. I had those restrict Kakuna and MT's use of ki to that of a mere human. There was also Tenks, Vegeta II, Liana, Alex, J.D., Gokin, and Gabriel. Each a level four, and if they attacked at once, a true challenge, but their parents never allowed it. Icer, and her son, Iczer, and her daughter, whose name yet alone existence were still in question. If this boy attacked with the others then he would be a true challenge, but it would not happen. There were also rumors that Zane and his sister, Jubilee had survived the explosion in their home but I scoffed at this. Like that could ever happen, the ki blast I had killed their parents, and Turles and Blight with had powerful enough to destroy the sun. I smirked at my own self control. Yes, I had controlled that blast and sent them and half of the human population to the next dimension. I had even killed Dende and then traveled to Namek, killing their elder. Now there were no Dragon Balls. It was my world now. It was time to kill off the remaining "flies in the ointment." I began to laugh crazily as I walked down the hall.

*****

They appeared in the broken remains of Capsule Corp. Tobias shoved Gabe out and got out. He checked the time by looking at the huge clock in what was left of West City. Damn, it was ten minutes till midnight!

"Where are they meeting?" he hissed.

"At Gohan and Belle's house, but Tobias wait they think your-!" Gabe said but Tobias powered up to his max and shot off to the Son homes. Gabe cursed and flew after him.

*****

I smiled peacefully as I hummed the lullaby, my fingers going over the small wound, applying the disinfectant ointment. A slight smile played on my lips as I placed the bandage over the wound, my fingers gently stroking his hair as he rested his head on my lap so I could take care of it. I played my fingers over his face, gently creating an image of his face in my mind. It contrasted to the image of his face I had in my memory, I sighed as I thought about it.

~Flashback~

"BITCH!" I screamed as I threw my children back. "I'LL KILL YOU FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE!" I snarled as I powered up to SSJ5. It was hard, but I wasn't going to let her get my children. Liana and Alex stood behind me, Alex holding Gokin back with the help of Gab. He was having trouble holding back their eleven year old brother. Liana was sheltering J.D. in her arms.

"You'll lose," Uro hissed with a smile and I snarled as I calmed down as I usually did in SSJ5.

"I don't think I will," I said, it was true we were too close in power to really do much more that hurt each other. "I will make you pay for everyone, Tobias, J'dee, everyone!" I attacked. Gohan was lying on the ground in a pool of blood. He was cauterizing the bloody stump of his left leg. I watched as she attacked me, my eyes going wide as I realized I couldn't block this blow. I concentrated my power, she may strike me, but I would blast her far away. My eyes turned to my children as an attempt to lessen the damage, Gokin's face was one of fear, Gab looking ill, J.D. had tears streaming down her cheeks, and Liana and Alex wore the same looked of disbelief. I smiled at them and for a second they all smiled back. I closed my eyes and screamed as my power reached max. I sent the blast into Uro's stomach, just as her claws raked over my face. She went flying and I felt her ki vanish over the mountains. I fell to the ground, dropping back to my normal form holding my hands over my wounded face.

"MOMMY!" Gokin cried and I focused on the faces of my children, the memory would remain with me forever. I fell to the ground unconscious, the faces of my five babies all in my head.

~End of Flashback~

"Ma, I'm not a baby anymore, I don't need you to sing while you clean my wounds," Gokin said and I smirked as I looked down at him. I was blind, however Dende helped to heal me, a week before Uro destroyed the Lookout, I couldn't see actually, but I could see the auras of people as well as their ki. I looked at my son, his aura told me of his playful nature and I jabbed him in the arm.

"Don't call me 'Ma', you sound like an uneducated brat!" I said as I pushed him off my lap and onto the floor. "And I thought you liked Suo Gan, I put you to sleep with it as well as Alex, Liana, Gab, and J.D." I got up and he laughed as he gave me a big hug.

"I'm sorry, Mom," he rested his head on my shoulder and I could see his aura take on a worried and loving shade. I smiled as I hugged my son, he was always worried about me. Of all my children, Gokin blamed himself for my blindness, he and J.D. had the same habit of blaming themselves as I did. It was genetic.

"Hush, Baby, I love you too," I said soothingly as I held him. They were so prepared to act tough, fight hard, and protect me, yet they still came running to me at the first sign of trouble or uncertainly. I closed my eyes again and pulled away.

"Tell me wherefore art thou smiling,
Smiling sweetly in thy sleep?
Do the angels smile in heaven
When thy happy smile they see?" I sang as I patted his head and headed to my study.

*****

I stood in front of the great King Yemma, swinging back and forward on my heels waiting for him to speak to me, but he seemed to busy in his books.

'Just like a man… find an alternative interest when he calls a girl to his place…'

"I have called you here to send you to earth." He stated.

My eyes went wide and looked up at the halo. "Earth me? What is this another Buu saga?" I asked remembering how King Yemma had sent Vegeta to earth to help in the defeat of Buu and stop the flow of human souls coming in… though then it had been too late, that thought made me worried.

"With Baba's death her magickal powers have no ability to send any warriors back to earth to fight. But the books I have on you, you can cross those dimension quite easily with your powers." King Yemma stated.

"Well yeah of course, but why not pick another warrior?…" I looked round. "Hmmm Pikkon would be good, he's good he's green just like Piccolo and he's-"

"Not available, beside this is your planet. The North Kai hasn't he been training you?" King Yemma asked.

"Sure but that's for that spiffy otherworld tournament!" I grinned, that's what other world was all about these days the annual tournaments where the other worlder's get to take on us spifferiffic authors in an all out battle… and where us spifferiffic authors got to battle each other without a strange possession incident.

"Ahhh yes you and those author friends of yours seem to be taking over that tournament."

I smiled at the sweatdrop as it rolled down the side of King Yemma's head. It wasn't that bad was it? Perhaps I had underestimated how many of the author's were now running amuck in otherworld of DBZ timeline. Old kai didn't mind the old pervert must of mystick-sized every pretty author he'd come across already. Sweatdropping I knew I wasn't one to even think about that. Oh the horror!

"Goku has spoken with North Kai telepathetically, they do need you it seems a figure from the past has traveled in to this time line with the help of your son."

"Ooooh I see." I nodded. Though truthfully I didn't see a damn thing.

"Yes time with the old kai unleashing your inner powers has doubled your super saiyan abilities, not only can you go level four, but you have the mystick power on top of that."

I let out a shudder. "Uuuuuugh… don't remind. That was a hellish forty days of my entire dead life." The memories of the old pervert staring at me for the entire forty days, when I knew it was only suppose to be hours, he had mentioned I had magickal abilities to unleash along with the level of super saiyan four, it made sense that it would take longer, much longer. But having him stare at my cleavage and wear those… clothes. I raised an eyebrow at the memory.

***FLASHBACK***

"Are you sure this is what I'm suppose to wear, Gohan didn't wear anything like this." I had complained as I sat down.

Frowning at the bleeding nose I had jumped back. "Aaaggggh!" Then hiding behind the supreme kai.

"Now Jera, this is for your own good, you never know there might still be a change at bringing you back to life and when you do you want your powers to be as good as they can." The supreme kai had told me, stepping a side and sitting me down in front of the old perverted kai.

"Why do I have to wear a play-bunny costume?!?! This is so degrading!!!" My arms flailed about in protest.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

"Are you ready to return to Earth?" King Yemma asked.

I slowly nodded. "Sure but I have to get to a location where I can use the instant transmission to lock on to some earth ki's, seems like it's the only way I can get back there. If you've been watching earth you know my inter-dimensional spells need a lot of work." I remarked, remembering the first one that had brought all the authors to the dragonball world to start off with.

"Well there is the area where north kai's planet used to be." King Yemma remarked.

"Alright I'm on it!!" I dashed out the door in what I called her 'The Flash' impersonation minus the red and yellow streak of color trail that was left behind.

I missed out on the rest of the conversation to my bad luck, isn't that just typical?

"Um sir should we go after her and tell her that snake way was the other direction?" A timid blue demon asked standing by the door.

"If you can keep up. Be my guest."

*****

I giggled as I slipped out of my room.

"Where are YOU going?" I nearly cursed when I turned to give Alex a glare.

"You know damn well where I'm going," I said as I pulled my jacket on a little tighter to cover the outfit I was wearing.

"Does Mother?" he smirked at me and I glared at him. He always won; it was hard to glare at that hideous eye patch.

"No, she doesn't need to know, neither do you, or Gokin, or J.D., or Gab," I stated as I pushed by him.

"Dad will not be happy with you," Gokin said as he hopped up the stairs in front of me.

"Daddy, doesn't need to know either!" I said as I glared at him. "Don't make me repeat our session in the gravity room this afternoon." He rubbed the bandage on his temple, Mom probably did the bandages.

"Well just make sure you move, last week you were right under my window," J.D. said as she opened her door and popped out. I glared daggers at my younger sister and she laughed as she held up her camera. "I couldn't get your faces." Alex and Gokin chuckled as she slipped between them.

"I'm not going to stand here and put up with this," I said as I started down the stairs.

"I'll go distract Daddy," J.D. chuckled and bounced down the hall to our parents' room.

"Gokin, let's go spar so Mom has something else to worry about," Alex said as he smirked at me.

"Thank you," I said as I skipped down the steps and slipped out the front door, my ki barely readable. I slipped into the shadows on the far side of the porch and smiled as I looked up into the sky. "You're late."

"Sorry," he said as he landed before me, his long white arms wrapping around me, pulling me into his chest. "Gab never showed, I got tired of waiting for him and I wanted to see you anyway." He kissed me and I giggled as I embraced him and returned his affection.

"I've got the capsule home, whenever you want to head out into the woods…" he smiled as he kissed me again.

"Men, only thinking about that," I laughed, slightly nervous that tonight would be my first night. Then a familiar ki blasted towards us!

*****

"LIANA! ICZER!" Tobias screamed blasting into the front yard. Lights blazed on inside the house and outside. He saw Iczer pull away from Liana, who was in his arms. Tobias growled and began advancing.

*****

I opened my eyes in shock, it wasn't possible he couldn't be here….then again Gab's ki had disappeared around CC about two weeks ago, he wouldn't be stupid enough to go back in time.

"Who am I kidding, of course Gab went back," I said as I stood up. Gokin and Alex already were outside, Gohan was fighting J.D. upstairs and I looked up. I could see them through their auras, J.D.'s aura a color no human eye has ever seen, and it was the color of concern and fear. Gohan's aura was a similar shade, but his was anger, concern, and fear. I looked through the wall as my sons stood before their sister and her boyfriend. I watched them, I would be needed. My sons were so protective, they might kill him before he could explain why he was here.

*****

It was several hours before I found snake way and raced up it stopping by Princess Snake's place, the women were quite friendly and offered me a place to rest up. But as a typical upon leaving I turned the wrong way and headed away from the location I was aiming for, ending up as the first person to get lost on snake way, a one way road with only two stops along the way, and typical as only I could get lost on a one way street. But I completely blame the length if it wasn't so long then it would have been easier.

I stopped when I saw the LARGE check in point sign, turning round I headed to go back down snake way.

"That's my problem I always turn left instead of right… I have sever Right phobia…"

I raced back down snake way at flash speed cause at anything slower I most definitely would probably be too late, by then I'd already wasted one month running the wrong way, any bet it would take her two months to get to the end at flash speed, snake way wasn't just a little terrace that you could walk down in a few minutes.

*****

I stood there clutching Iczer as I watched the most evil being I had ever known advancing.

"Urotsukidoji!" Gokin roared. "Power Pole Extend!" The long pole struck the monster in the chest and it fell to the ground.

"I don't know why you're here, Urotsukidoji, but you will not hurt another one of us!" Alex said as he grabbed the almost normal body of the monster. "You took away so many of our friends! Do you think we'll let you just come here and attack us while we sleep!"

"You don't understand I have to stop them!" the creature howled in rage as he looked at me and Iczer.

*****

"Hold him back! He might be planning to kill them!" Gokin cried as he and Alex held Tobias back. Tobias snarled and tried to move forward.

"Let go of me! I have to stop them before they do something they'll both regret!" he cried. Gohan floated outside and frowned.

"Tobias is here? But he looks normal again! It's a trap!" he cried. Tobias noticed he had no legs.

"TOBIAS!" Gabe said, catching up. He was panting. When the hell had Tobias reached level three?

"Stop it Father!" Iczer cried, hugging Liana close to him. This made Tobias bellow and struggle harder.

"That's not Tobias, it is Toby," came a clam voice everyone stopped as they looked at Mabelle who stood in the doorway.

*****

Gabriel was cursing every bone in his body for not being able to catch up but his fear of powering up just to catch up he was worried Uro would locate them and then this whole mess would be an even bigger mess.

*****

I stood there, J.D. huddling against my back as I looked at them. Seeing them though their souls and ki, but never to see their actual faces ever again.

"What?!" Gohan cried as he looked at Toby. His eyes went wide as he read Toby's ki. "I'll be damned."

"T-t-toby," Alex said as he released our old friend. My oldest child bowed. "I am sorry, we…we thought you were that thing." I smiled as I looked at Gabriel.

"Gabriel," I called and my adopted son approached me. I caught his face in my hands and brought him down so we were eye to eye. "Don't EVER do that to me again! I thought you were dead, if I hadn't realized where you were I would've gone insane. You're my son and I love you! Don't scare me like that!" I kissed his cheek and then caught his ear in my hand. "Come inside everyone. You too Iczer, don't think I don't know you're inching away."

*****

When I came to the end of snake way, looking up in the sky where king kai's planet used to be I knew I'd reached my destination the debris's were still floating there… I powered up flying up to where it used to be in location.

"Wow this was where Yamcha got trained…" I grinned, only I'd find something completely off topic and relate it back to Yamcha.

Looking round I tried to find the location of earth and some ki's to lock on to. It was several minutes, which was nothing on the months I'd wasted running up and down snake way in a lost fit. I just won't mention how many times I'd run up and down that thing.

"Ooooh excellent found someone's ki…" I smiled to myself, placed two fingers to my forehead and instant transmissioned out.

*****

I sat down on the couch with Iczer, I watched as Tobias was given Daddy's old chair. Dad sat down in his wheelchair as J.D. wheeled it in. Alex and Gokin stood by the doors still looking at Tobias warily. Mom stood in the middle of the room scolding Gab as she hugged him and brushed her hands over his face. She had been really worried about him, she felt even more responsible for him since she had taken him in all those years ago. Gab was slowly turning a bright red and Gokin made the mistake of chuckling.

"AS FOR YOU, GOKIN SON! I would not be taking this so light, you should have told me he was going back in time BEFORE he left. I thought Gab-chan was killed! You two should know better!" she turned to Tobias and I looked at my younger brothers. I would teach them a lesson personally, this was going to be the best night of my life but Gab had to bring HIM!

*****

I turned to Toby and slowly took the seat next to him. His aura changed so many times and I knew what was going on. He was seeing me as the Belle from whenever he was from. Then he was taking in my scarred face, my short hair, and my sightless eyes.

"Oh…Kami, Belle, y-y-your eyes!" he gasped and I noticed how his aura turned a shade of blue I knew all to well.

"Don't you dare! Don't you pity me," I said as I stood up and looked down at Toby. He stood up, he was lost, and he knew who did this to me.

"Trust me, she wouldn't deserve it," came the smart ass remark that made me smirk. I turned to Alex to see his aura burning with humor.

"Why couldn't you take after your father?" I smirked as I looked at him. Suddenly I realized what had brought Toby here alone. I sighed.

"Don't talk to h-" I covered Toby's mouth and looked in the direction of my children's ki.

"It's time to tell the truth, I never got to it due to…circumstance," I spoke and I could feel Gohan telling me it would be best now. "Alex, Liana, it's time to tell you something that I should have told you YEARS ago."

"Oh thank God I am adopted!" Gokin cried and I snarled.

"This is no joking matter!" I looked in his direction, my eyes would never see the look of shame on my son's face.

*****

I sat there in dumb shock as I listened to my mother telling me about her and Tobias. Talking about J'dee and Daddy. Telling me that my twin was only my HALF-brother, Alex looked shocked to find out that Grandpa Goku was really his half-brother. I was sick when I found out that Iczer, MY Iczer was really my half-brother. Suddenly we were on the opposite sides of the couch. I felt the unshed tears in my eyes as well as the over powering urge to run to the bathroom and vomit. We came so close…so close….

"My children, I am sorry, things kept going downhill, I…I was sure this would break you. I only wanted the three of you to be happy," Mom sighed, she looked like she had been carrying the world on her shoulders and finally gotten a break. I knew Mom actually DID carry the fate of the world on her shoulders. She was training us, getting us ready for the final battle, she was caring for the future of Earth.

"You still shouldn't of let this have gotten so far!" Tobias hissed as he pointed at me and Iczer. My mother's sightless eyes turned to him, the expression on her face was a mask I had seen many times. He was on thin ice.

*****

"Sorry Toby, but you do need to learn not to overreact." Mabelle said. Tobias snorted, and couldn't help but look at those white, milky eyes.

"YOU should have been watching her more carefully!" he snapped. He looked at Liana who was still pale. Iczer was sitting on the opposite end of the couch.

"I do believe I can't watch anything anymore." She huffed. Tobias sighed.

"Sorry." He said. Mabelle nodded, and got up. She walked over to Liana who she patted gently.

"It's okay. My ki sense has gotten much better. Liana, I should have told you sooner." She said gently.

"My brother? Alex is Grandpa Bardock's son? Mom this is insane!" she cried. Tobias nodded.

"Insane but true." Tobias said. He looked at his son.

"You okay boy?" he asked. Iczer nodded and ran a hand threw his hair.

"I think so Dad, this is just, Dad we were, I mean." Tobias sighed and got away from the wall and placed a hand on Iczer's shoulder squeezing it.

"It's okay son. It'll hurt for a bit, but it should be fine. Now I need you to focus for me." He said. Iczer looked up at him.

"On what Dad?" he asked. Tobias smirked.

"On helping me kill Urotsukidoji."

*****

"And before I forget," I said with a smile. "If you're going to be talking about plans to destroy that, then you need to meet my youngest child. J.D. come here and meet Tobias." J.D. took a step out from behind her father's wheelchair and I smiled as I managed to find her arm and pull her towards me.

"J…D…" Tobias looked shocked. I nodded.

"Shortly after Jera died, I became pregnant. I decided that my child you be named after either you or her, depending on the sex.," I hugged J.D. "She's a level four as are all my children. You may need her for what you have planned."

*****

Gabriel blinked. He was more than insulted his half sister was being sent off on a mission but not him! It was the final straw the very final straw. He had had enough with this.

Tobias' comment on getting Iczer to help them defeat Uro. Was the starting point his sister? He couldn't get over that. 'What do they think I am? A kid?' He fumed.

He flew as far away as possible from the group probably risking his own life in the doing by isolating himself but what could he do, it was obvious how his parents saw him in this time, where as in the past he was fighting alongside his mother and the others, having pizza with them, and celebrating. He landed at the makeshift graveyard for the authors. He remembered Trey telling him how hard it had been to find all their bodies and bury them here, they were marked down with only their author names carved in to make shift wooden crosses. Other authors who had out lived some of them for a while had written or carved their own contributes on to the crosses. Gabriel found his mother's grave and he knelt over it.

"I never really got to grow up knowing you, but at least I meet you in the past and I know you're okay, mom said you have a free spirit and I now know what that means." He spoke softly to the grave. "I got to know you even if it was only for a little while, a few weeks with you guys felt like only a few seconds it wasn't enough time."

Gabriel felt the ki arrive it was his parents of this timeline he knew it. Gokin was with them, he could understand his best friend after all would of wanted to come with him.

"Gabriel… what you did was completely foolish do you know you've created a parallel dimension to ours now?" Gohan looked at him.

"This is stupid! I had to do something. My mother, she never got a chance to live her life. She brought all the authors here and now she's dead."

"She's been dead a long time." Gohan placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "But I'm sure in other world she's doing what she can and watching over you."

Gabriel smiled. "I wish she could of come from the past here to help us. But she had a vision. I think it changed her mind."

"You meet your biological mother huh?" Gohan raised an eyebrow a sweatdrop rolled down the side of his head.

"And Tsunami as well, it was neat to actually meet my god mother. She's a nice person."

Gohan nodded. "They were all good people."

"Yea well excuse me dad. I'm gunna just um… go somewhere…" Gabriel looked left then right.

"Are you kidding me you just got back kiddo. You're grounded." Gohan added.

"Eh?!" Gabriel sighed. "It was Trey's idea!" He added quickly.

"Hey why didn't you take me?" Gokin asked. "We're best buds." He added poking Gabriel with the power pole.

Gabriel waved the pole away but Gokin kept poking him with it.

"You two together in the past, I'll be surprised if it still stands." Mabelle's voice made Gabriel smiled and he walked up to her and gave her a hug. "Mom, sorry about running off like that, it was just something I had to do."

"I understand." She smiled and ruffled Gabriel's hair.

"So is um Jubilee round here anywhere? I just want her to know I got back okay." Gabriel pushed his two fingers together and blushed a deep crimson.

Gohan smiled. "She's at home inside where it's warm kiddo, where you should be… so off you go."

Gabriel grinned and placed two fingers to his forehead and instant transmission back home, he hadn't known how to use that move until his mother and Trey kept using it for what they called transport means, in the two weeks Trey had explained his mother had a strange fear of roads and cars and didn't like using them. It was something not many people had told him about his mother, not even the uncle Trey he grew up with.

Arriving outside the house he then rushed inside smiling, he would be happily to see Jubilee again, Gabriel stopped seeing Zane sitting on the couch looking as staunch as ever and he gulped.

"Heh… hi guys I'm back." He blushed seeing Jubilee standing there, he wondered how mad she would be with him for running off in to the past.

*****

When I arrived on earth I jumped seeing she had landed in a cemetery, and I spotted Gohan walking out and it was so tempting, I went to call out for him when I could feel how broken his energy felt, it was like he was suffering inside. I frowned and looked down seeing the crosses, cringing I was now noting now that Gohan wasn't walking he was hovering!

"Megami… he has no legs." I swallowed a lump forming in my throat.

Just the memory of my own death was painful but seeing the living suffering, it made my heart ache, even as I watched Mabelle leave with him. They were both silent and I kept any of my living ki untraceable, it would pay to see them once they were all in a better mood, which could be a while at the sight of the author's cemetery.

Words echoed in my head reminding me, of my untimely death. 'A message from your grandmother, you took her future, now I take yours.'

Later on in otherworld I'd found out Toby had been possessed by some sort of parasite, the mission of this bug was to either take me back to the real dimension or kill me, this parasite had chosen the kill method, it was typical for a parasite to choose such an option. Like the warden from the Mummy the line 'Bugs! I hate bugs!' was sooooo appropriate.

There was such pain in the memory I went to look to the sky for a sign, but all I saw was dismal, and that shiny halo which seemed to block part of the view, not that there was much of a view anymore.

"Super saiyan mystick four me is here to help save this world… but first I need something to eat." I grinned and jogged off in the direction of a connivance store. Well I hoped there was in the direction I was heading.

*****

Jubilee blinked as Gabriel came rushing into the room, but that surprise quickly turned to anger when she remembered that she was supposed to be mad at him. Zane glared at the youth for a little while before turning to Jubilee. She merely 'hmphed' and stormed past Gabriel and headed outside. If he wanted to survive the night, he'd follow.

*****

Gabriel gulped and he looked at Zane… "I'll um… go get her, see if she's okay…"

He raced out of Gohan's place chasing after Jubilee… "Hey I'm sorry Ju ju bee! But it was something I had to do, I didn't even tell Gokin. Really I am, but I wanted to see my mother, to get to know her…" he fell in to step beside her. "You know how it is. Parentless, I have no memory of her, or did until now." He looked at her. "I really am sorry. Forgive me?" he gave her the famous Son eyes™ that S'rac had taught him.

*****

Jubilee's frown slowly turned to sympathy and before Gabriel could react, she glomped onto him with a smile.

"I forgive you, but just because you didn't tell Gokin doesn't excuse the fact that you didn't tell me. I was worried," she said, slowly letting go of him when she realized his face was now red from blushing.

She looked towards the sky, there was a crescent moon out. Something about that made her queasy, and made her smile all at the same time. A primal feeling suddenly overcame her and a ring of gold and red encircled her eyes. But it passed almost as quickly as it came.

"So, what was she like? Your mother?" She looked at him.

*****

Gabriel smiled. "She was worth it… exactly as mom (Belle) said she was 'a free spirit', I got to fight Uro and the minions along side her, instead of this hiding stuff. It was a good team effort. Which is what we need in this world. Not that I'm not grateful to Iczer in fact I am, but it can't just be him fighting." He blushed a little. "I got to see us as kids though," He chuckled. "Wow were we rascals… I never knew Zane was so powerful at such a young age too." He paused for a moment remembering the scene outside his mother's house.

"My mother she seemed more peaceful than the other saiyans… She couldn't cook, but she made the effort when I was there." He still remembered the smoke upon arriving back at his mother's house floating upwards from the house, yet there was no fire.

He looked down. "I know it's my bad for not even telling you where I was going. Next time I'm gunna take you, me and Gokin back and we can meet everyone! They'll be no Uro and our parents will be alive and unharmed and it will be great!"

*****

Jubilee smiled warmly. It was great to see Gabriel this way. Though he had his happy moments, she could feel the depression oozing from his body. And all her comforting wasn't enough to deter him from the absence of his real mother not to mention all the recent deaths.

She frowned, reminiscing on the loss of her parents. Learning the truth about Zane's bloodlines. She could never bring up Turles's name around him or he'd go off the deep-end.

Her ears perked when he told her that he could take her back to the past with him and she turned to him, "When?"

*****

"Well Toby is here now… so when he's helped defeat Uro I have to take him back we could go back then." Gabriel smiled and blushed. "How's that sound, to see the world at it's original finest, see people alive and cities, country sides towns at their best."

Gabriel pushed his fingers together looking down shyly, a strange habit that he had no idea where he picked it up from, girls made him a bit nervous, they may not of been physically stronger, but they were stronger, that's for sure.

*****

Jubilee stared at Gabriel for a moment before suddenly smacking his arm, "Gabe would you chill?"

She folded her arms and huffed, "I swear. We've known each other since we were tots and you still act like a hot-faced teen whenever we're alone. You were never this way before we hit puberty."

She got up in his face, invading his personal space with a sly smirk on her face, "What's the matter? Do my *changes* make you uncomfortable?"

*****

Gabriel jumped and he chuckled…. "Not your changes, they never make me uncomfortable, you could never make me uncomfortable… it's to be honest… your brother…" A sweatdrop rolled down the side of his head. "If he catches me alone with you-" He paused. "Well last time, you know I was only walking with you… I think it's since he's realized we've hit puberty, he's been getting that older brother syndrome X."

Gabriel frowned remembering being chased to the continent over and not coming back until his father came to get him. It was one thing to see a girl and have the older brother pull what he called older brother syndrome on you. But to have a more, stronger older saiyan pulling, that older brother syndrome X on you that made it harder.

"I admit your brother makes me nervous, more than I should be when and if we get to fight Uro."

*****

Jubilee giggled. Zane WAS just a tad bit overprotective. Even more so than dad. She literally had to sneak out of the place behind Zane's back whenever she wanted to hang with Gabriel. Especially if they were alone. It mostly had to do with the death of their parents. Zane felt that it was his responsibility to look after Jubilee what with their parents gone. She could feel her attention being drawn back to the moon. There was just something about it that was having an effect on her. Those rings surrounded her pupils again and she felt that primal need kick in again, but she resisted, shaking her head and running her fingers through her straight hair.

She turned to Gabriel and rested her head against his shoulder, "Come on. Zane should give us about an hour before he hunts us down."

*****

Gabriel wrapped his arm round Jubilee, "It'll be great when this is all over, we can get Trey to use his wishing powers and wish everyone back to life, our parents included. Then hopefully Zane might lay off me for a while." He smiled. "But that's a dream in it's own for me." He looked up at the moon then at Jubilee and smiled it was good to be in her presence again.

*****

The two spent the entire hour talking about Gabriel's journey and about their own past experiences before Zane showed up to break them up.

"Let's go Jubilee," Zane said in his usual stern voice.

Jubilee turned to Gabriel with a faint smile and whispered, "See ya tomorrow night."

Then she kissed him on the cheek and hurried to catch up with Zane, who was throwing Gabriel a glare before heading home.

*****

Gabriel touched his cheek where jubilee kissed him smiled and turned round heading back home himself. It was one of those nights were the moon's energies loved to play nice little surprises on you.

"I wonder…" he looked over his shoulder as he walked back to the house. "If we could seriously see each other some time, perhaps a date. I could ask her tomorrow."

He entered the house and saw Gohan sitting in his wheel chair. "Do the words grounded? Mean anything to you at all?"

"Grounded… hmmm lets see. It's where after a magickal ritual you need to ground the energy you've collected by doing the ritual in the first place and letting the lord and Lady return back to-"

"Just like J'dee at times…" He shook his head.

*****

Sitting on the floor of the connivance store, I was sure to keep out of sight of any of the normal people. I had my fair share of scarfing food, namely because I was able to, plus food bring energy. Dead or alive, to maintain that ability to keep strong a source of energy was needed.

Then again I eat when I'm nervous or bored, this was the first though, nervous about seeing everyone again, bout my return… about seeing Gabriel. Then trying to tell everyone about Mene, if she had managed to survive this long.

I closed my eyes and reached out for the feeling of her energy and felt it very much alive and strong. More stronger than I thought she would have been. I decided to seek her out first due to the fact she wasn't surrounded by people, and she was so much closer in location and then when I got to the others I could explain to them about her. About how she came in to being, a fault of mine in a moment of weakness, but not a single regret.

Stepping out of the connivance store I stopped feeling her energy closer even still and I looked round she was so close.

"Enemy or friend?" A voice spoke from the darkness behind me.

Turning round I felt her energy, to me that energy is by what I call magickal energy much different to sense than normal ki.

"Friend." I motioned up to the halo, "You really don't think they'd let me come back from the dead to destroy do you?" I asked her.

She nodded and stepped from the darkness, she flipped part of her black hair from her face, it had the typical saiyan unruliness and was chopped short so it spiked up in several directions.

"Mene?" I questioned.

She looked baffled for a moment and stared at me. "I don't use that name anymore." She stated. "He said you'd come one day to explain. He left me to fend for my own, so I disowned that name."

"I gave you that name." I frowned and looked insulted. "Do you really think he could come up with that name? He probably would of called you Velese if I gave him the choice."

A sweatdropped rolled down her head. "Well isn't that just peachy?"

I smirked. "You're using that name aren't you?"

"Bah…" She huffed and walked off, then turned round and stopped. "Just who are you anyway? He didn't say much about you, just that you would know about me and my powers and where I was from, who he was."

"You can say his name you know?"

"If I say his name I'll become mad. He left me."

"He's you're father, saying his name might be better than calling him dad."

"Fine. Goten." She huffed. "Goten, Goten, Goten!" She turned to walk off again then stopped. "Hey you didn't answer my question."

I rubbed the back of my neck. "We should find somewhere to talk."

*****

Sitting on the floor of the connivance store, I was sure to keep out of sight of any of the normal people. I had my fair share of scarfing food, namely because I was able to, plus food brings energy. Dead or alive, to maintain that ability to keep strong a source of energy was needed.

Then again I eat when I'm nervous or bored, this was the first though, nervous about seeing everyone again, bout my return… about seeing Gabriel. Then trying to tell everyone about Mene, if she had managed to survive this long.

I closed my eyes and reached out for the feeling of her energy and felt it very much alive and strong. More stronger than I thought she would have been. I decided to seek her out first due to the fact she wasn't surrounded by people, and she was so much closer in location and then when I got to the others I could explain to them about her. About how she came in to being, a fault of mine in a moment of weakness, but not a single regret.

Stepping out of the connivance store I stopped feeling her energy closer even still and I looked round she was so close.

"Enemy or friend?" A voice spoke from the darkness behind me.

Turning round I felt her energy, to me that energy is by what I call magickal energy much different to sense than normal ki.

"Friend." I motioned up to the halo, "You really don't think they'd let me come back from the dead to destroy do you?" I asked her.

She nodded and stepped from the darkness, she flipped part of her black hair from her face, it had the typical saiyan unruliness and was chopped short so it spiked up in several directions.

"Mene?" I questioned.

She looked baffled for a moment and stared at me. "I don't use that name anymore." She stated. "He said you'd come one day to explain. He left me to fend for my own, so I disowned that name."

"I gave you that name." I frowned and looked insulted. "Do you really think he could come up with that name? He probably would of called you Velese if I gave him the choice."

A sweatdropped rolled down her head. "Well isn't that just peachy?"

I smirked. "You're using that name aren't you?"

"Bah…" She huffed and walked off, then turned round and stopped. "Just who are you anyway? He didn't say much about you, just that you would know about me and my powers and where I was from, who he was."

"You can say his name you know?"

"If I say his name I'll become mad. He left me."

"He's you're father, saying his name might be better than calling him dad."

"Fine. Goten." She huffed. "Goten, Goten, Goten!" She turned to walk off again then stopped. "Hey you didn't answer my question."

I rubbed the back of my neck. "We should find somewhere to talk."

*****

S'rac blinked, as he was suddenly in a very sullen looking place. "Whoa. Guess this is the Gabe's timeline," he said, looking around. "Not a very happy looking place. Man why is the future ALWAYS bad? Even in movies there's never a happy future," he said shaking his head. "It's depressing never having a happy future."

He shrugged that thought off. "Oh well guess I should get around to looking for Gabe and Toby," he said to himself, looking for their ki's. "That's weird. Why can't I sense anyone's ki," he tilted his head. "Hmmm...they've probably got their ki's repressed because of Uro or something..." he mused.

"Well I guess they'd probably be at Gohan's. I mean that'd make sense," he said, scratching his head. He lifted up into the air, and started his flight towards Gohan's house.

*****

Mene (Velese) and I sat at a little café, it was an underground café, one of those where the people are in hiding undergrounds.

"When I fight the spawn of that Uro thing I go by the name Nemesis. I have killed several of them in hand to hand combat."

I looked at her. "Okay when I'm here no more fighting life is a good choice."

Mene frowned. "What are you my mother?"

"Kinda, sorta…. I didn't give birth to you cause I was dead… but you were conceived in me… I had to pass the life force on. Videl did me a big favor by this she gave birth to you I was six months dead at this time, we discussed your name together. I knew you were gunna be a girl because of that damn genetics thing with my mum… girl, boy girl… seriously. Weird, but yeah."

"So I'm your first or third child?" She asked.

"Well the second their was an ah… aborted one, the first child I actually gave birth to was Gabriel, he's staying with his father-" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Different father, how much older than me is he?"

"Um perhaps 14 months…" I could see the obvious glare. "But if I'd had him and got to stay in this world five years this dimension's timeline."

"So this thing with Goten?"

"Oh that was anger. I thought Toby wished to be a demon you see and I've had it up to here with demons." I motioned to my forehead. "Seriously they have these mood swings and tend to try and kill the ones they love, because you know demons and love, love is a weakness something they don't need and yadda yadda… Goten was actually a crush I've had on since I was here the first time. But he was with DE, and when the authors were being killed off, it kinda freed him up he was going through this rough patch. DE was gone and he was just moping and I was mad at demon Toby…"

"No one knows of me?" Mene looked up at me.

"I'm sure Belle knows she's good at that knowing stuff, and sensing her senses are far beyond mine, and mine cover ki and magickal."

"Then why not look for me?" Mene asked.

"You would probably become another target." I replied sadly. "Unknown to all it's safer that way."

"Lotta good that did to the millions of other unknown people out there." Mene huffed.

I looked at her. "I'm sorry I wasn't… here." I let out a sigh.

"You were dead it's okay." Mene gave me the first smile I'd seen from her. It made me smile. The smile was a warm feeling, when happy I knew this girl could probably cheer up crowds and crowds of people. She probably got along well with most, much like her father.

"So Goten do you know what happened to him?" She asked suddenly.

***FLASHBACK***

I had walked Goten to the cemetery and he had looked completely defeated.

"Your demon boyfriend is getting out of hand."

"I don't date demons!!" I had protested for the tenth time. "I married a demon... yeah, but he tried to kill me I've learned my lesson I have no link to Toby now. I told him that, then he tried to kill me!" I pulled up my sleeve and pointed to the scar slashed horizontal through my ying yang tattoo. He tried to cut my arm off. You really think I want to see him again?" We walked in to the cemetery and Goten knelt down and paid his respects to DragonEmpress' grave.

While I marked down the latest author who had been killed off by carving a message in to their cross.

"I think even as psychedelic as she was you actually cared for her ne?" I asked.

Goten glared at me. "Of course I did, DO!"

"Whooooa easy fellow, if you don't want me round I'll just grab my car and you know leave you here and drive off."

"Fine." He grumbled.

I glared at him. "Damn you."

"What?"

"I can't leave you here, not another victim of Toby I don't want that." I motioned to the seven crosses that were in the author's grave yard already."

"He's only chasing you guys at the moment why should I care?"

"To get to us, he goes through you guys, do you know how many fans are out there, I've lost count how many times he's attacked, Vegeta and Goku." I pulled him up as he placed the flower on DE's grave. "Lets go before he locks on to us here."

We had driven a while, I only learned to drive to save demon Toby with mystick saiyan powers able to lock on to our ki, when we were in the car, our ki was lowered to that of mere humans.

"I'm pregnant you know…" I muttered as I fiddled with the radio station.

Goten looked at me. "DE forgive me." He sighed.

I sighed. Sure in all of my wildest dreams having Goten with me was suppose to be a good thing, but circumstance didn't make it good.

"I'm sure I'll get my beats once Toby kills me."

"He's not going to kill you."

"Do you see the future?" I asked him staring at him as I drove.

"No."

"Well I do I saw it. Not a pretty sight, and I really thought blunt objects were bad, but limb slicing isn't my way to go, did you know I had a vision of seeing myself lying in some weird hole like something out of a satanic ritual with my limbs cut from my body placed away from each other at least with the distance of half a meter."

"I'm sorry, it's just I'm all defensive at the moment."

"Defense is all we have at the moment. I'm not going to live much longer you know so what I'm going to do is ask you a huge favor, I'm suppose to be dead at the moment, if Gohan finds out I'm alive and pregnant to you…" I sighed. "I want you to give the baby to Videl…"

He raised and eyebrow. "I guess, how much longer till-"

"No I mean today. I'm going to give you the life force, it's simple it'll look much like a teeny tiny version of the spirit bomb, the ki practically untraceable because it hasn't learned to develop it yet, give it to Videl I'll give you the spell to say, just place it up against her stomach and chat the words it should enter her no problem, then you go on about your life but please don't call the baby Velese, Mene is the name I want for her, it keeps within the typical Satan family names. Sort of…"

"Mene…" Goten repeated. "Wait are you going after Toby today and now?!" He exclaimed.

"That last author was the drawing point Goten. Toby wouldn't train me while I was pregnant with Gabe, I'm not sure how he'll react fighting a pregnant me I don't want him to take it easy on me because of that, and if he doesn't I don't want the baby to die with me."

"So this is the last I'm going to see of you."

"Yeah sorry I can't be your chaffier anymore." I joked.

"Well I hope it goes okay for you."

"You do realize once this is done and I am dead in other world I will cast a spell of forgetfulness over you for the passing over of the baby so any knowledge of her will be kept a secret. I saw you get- infected or possessed something like that."

"Guess I don't have a choice." Goten sighed.

"Sorry."

"Do what you gotta."

"Thanks." I pulled the car up outside Goku and Chi chi's place. With that I gave him the life force and wrote the spell down on a piece of paper. "I'm trusting you Goten." He got from the car and it was the last I saw of the youngest child of Goku and Chi Chi.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

I looked at Mene. "I haven't seen him in otherworld yet… it's pretty packed now. As you can imagine. King Yemma stepped in and brought me back, I have only up to two days after Uro is defeated to stay. After that-" I sighed. I didn't want to return leaving my kids behind kids I didn't even know. It was a harsh thing.

"So when did you figure out Demon Toby wasn't a demon?" She asked.

"When I reached otherworld, King Yemma's first words were 'So Uro's killing witches now is she?' And I was completely confused. It took some of the other authors a fair while to give me the up to date on who and what Uro was and why she had possessed Toby to start off with."

It was a painful thing to think about someone I had momentarily cared for possessed by that… that… bug. Mene I felt her gaze, looking up at her I knew I couldn't delay it anymore. I had to go see Belle, see my son, see them all again.

"Soooo what happens now? We un possess him?"

"We could try. But it will take a lot of magick and a lot of faith. Faith and magick along with some super saiyan four mystick powers." I stood up.

"I'm not a super saiyan four whatever that is."

"You're a born wiccan and that's just as good. Now c'mon we've got a plan to hatch." I held my hand out for her to grab, she looked at it wearily. "Do you trust me?"

Mene stood up slowly and looked at my hand. "I trust, you… but what will this… do?"

"It'll get us there faster." I replied.

Mene grabbed my hand. "Then lets go."

I placed two fingers to my forehead and I instant transmission directly in to the middle of Belle's lounge and saw the large gathering going on.

"Sooo is this where we sign up for some major Uro whazzit ass kicking?"

Mene let go of my hand and fell over backwards. "Whoa whoa whoa! How'd we? What'd you… where…"

"I want you to meet the only saiyans left." I motioned round the room. "Oh and Tsiru-jinn's." I added quickly.

"Satan?" I looked over to see Gabriel standing there older so much stronger than when I remembered him. He looked at me. "Mom… but how I thought you said-."

"Reality check Gab check the halo…" Tobias pointed.

I stared at him, there were no wings, claws, or even shell like armor. "I have a lease on undeadness, Uro lives I stay. I'm here till she is gone. If she dies I go two days later."

"So who's this?" Gabriel asked.

"Mene Velese Satan." I smiled introducing her. "She's your younger sister, and Goten's daughter..."

*****

"Well," S'rac said, landing in front Gohan's house, though it was obviously much older than it was in his time. "Guess this is it," he smiled to himself. "It'll be interesting to see how I turn out," he grinned as he knocked on the door.

*****

To Be Continued…

R & R

~J'dee