Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter 17.1 ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Kotahitanga / The Return

Author/s: Deathdroid, Mabelle / Tobias / S'rac / Raine / Lady Youko / Jan / J'dee.

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: Well this has taken longer than a month to get out and I am very sorry but with a new locations my fics will not be updated regularly, just as I won't be reading fics regularly unless you send me and e-mail and go 'read my fic' and I will, when I have time. Well not many pieces apart from the norm who send them in and you guys I love it so dramatic, just like a soap except so much better. Keep up the good work

Added AN: Oh yeah and a few of my pieces might seem just a little un-meish due to the fact that my cousin wanted to write some things, she says she likes to type... -.-v I let her anyways, she came up with the Blake thing not me…

Disclaimer: You ALL know the deal, I don't own, so don't sue cause all you're gunna get is my second favorite number… ZERO!! "We should do a movie, make it black and white… and call it zero." - Jim Morrison, (from the movie The Doors 1991 Oliver Stone) no I don't own that either…

*****

*Deathdroid*

3 days. 3 boring days. Paris had gone off 3 days ago, and still no word. I toyed with my metal arm, taking off wires and plugging them in differently. I had trained, but it did so little. I then heard a beep - my cell phone. I checked it, only an text message but I thought I would read it anyway. It was from Paris.

Duraham,

I am sorry that I have been gone so long, but I have to be away longer.

I have to get my head together after all of this, it has been too weird with you,

with all the author business and 'magick', and you being a powerful being.

I will be gone for a long time to get my head together.

Goodbye for now.

Paris.

I was speechless. She had pretty much dumped me for being different. Just like the way people disliked me before because I was different. The mobile fell out of my hand, bouncing onto the floor.

It was just like back in the real world. What am I talking about? This is the real world! It is as real - as alive as any other place I have been to! But still, it felt different. That doesn't matter. It felt different in a good way.

I sat and thought for a few hours, trying to get my head round what had happened. I still did not understand how she could see me or any of the authors being different from anyone else.

~But why am I here?~ I ask myself. I could answer that question myself. To live, to be happy. What's the point in life in not having any happiness? This may have seemed like before in the real world at this point, but it will not stop me, because it is living through life and making something of it that matters.

"I will live my life in happiness for myself!!!, and to start with changes...!!" I ripped my mechanical arm off. I could see that it was hideous so I tore it off. Blood and hydraulic fluid poured all over the floor. I tossed the arm out of the window into the nearby lake. I then wished to restore my original arm. Much better to have flesh and blood then wires and cogs.

"BOB!" I yelled. "Get your ass over here!!" Bob appeared in an instant.

"Yes bakaboss?"

"Don't call me a baka!"

"How bout nutbar?"

"Nah, just call me Duraham! We're going for a joyride!!"

"Humph! Some joyride..." moaned Bob.

"Ah shaddup, or I'll wish for my Scythe of Ass whooping!"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"I wish..."

"ALRIGHT! Alright.... sheesh, some people these days… Where to, oh great mistress?"

I sweatdropped.

At the mall...

"Well, I suppose that if I was really depressed I would be moping around my house, but I'm in the DBGT world! There is no time to mope around, I have a life to live!"

"Well yeah but so do I!!" complained Bob.

"Y'know, you are becoming a right Sorack aren't you?"

"I thought you compared me to Druzil?"

"Hey, how did you find out about that?"

"Er, erm, umm LOOK OVER THERE!!"

"Yeah, I'm really going to fall for that.." And then I was sent rolling by a runaway shopping cart.

"Sucker!" yelled Bob before zooming past the shoppers into the cold meats section.

"Urgggghh...."

"Now, I reckon the blue would look great on you." Said the shop assistant. I wasn't paying attention, mainly cause I didn't really care what the person thought of what I was wearing. I bought the blue top and the black leg huggers and left, only to find Bob eating a pile of meat while people were running all over the place screaming about the end of the world (again). Sigh, just another day at the office....

"Now Bob, how many times have I told you NOT to try and eat humans?"

"Erm.." thought Bob. You could hear the gears turning. "Twice including this."

"And why don't you listen to me?" I asked in a tone that was not threatening, but was as close as you could get to one.

"Because your a baka" replied Bob.

"Sigh.... When we get home, I'm going to have you neutered!" The Deer in the headlights look on Bob's face before he took off in the other direction was what I was aiming for. I quickly finished shopping (I have no idea where the money keeps coming from!!) and headed off.

The rest of the day was quiet. Too quiet. No word from any other goddamn person could drive anyone insane!! Boredom does get you to do strange things though, so I decided to see which characters where about.

"Lets see... there are now a heap of Vegeta's going about, a Younger Vegeta, Goku and Chi chi... J'dee and Gohan I think... Pan and S'rac if I heard right... Tobias. Bastard. Bananagirl, won't bother.. Paris..

*a hill about 500 yards away blows up*

Hmmm... Bulma.. Quorky wants her.. Then there's all the other authors I don't know yet. What bout the other ones, the "evil" clones? I'd hate to see the evil me, it'll probably enslave humanity as soon as possible if I was in its shoes..

***

Somewhere far away...

"Useless ingrates!!" yelled the evil double of Duraham. "How come you can't properly install air conditioning!!!"

"But sir..." said one of the mindless drones. "We're mindless!"

"Bah!" He fired a blast at it, reducing it to ashes.

"I wish that the air conditioning was installed right!!" growled the double. He had had a bad day. First he tried to set up an underground secret volcano lair but it then erupted. He tried to set a base up in Antarctica but it was too cold. He did however find a nice desert island somewhere in the middle of the sea near Tahiti. He stepped out of the base and summoned up a deckchair and a ice cold lemonade. He then pulled out a CD player and put in Linkin Park and put the volume to full. He sat there for 5 minutes. Then it started to rain.

"Oh bollocks!!" yelled the double at the sky. "I wish it was sunny for the next 2 hours!!" And so it was...

***

Jesus it was hot!! This heat came out of no-where!! Ah well, I suppose if I was going to train it might as well be hot! I changed into a T-shirt and shorts and went outside. I was going to be a while...

***

A blur sped past towns and cities until it came to what it was looking for. Yes, it would feast well tonight...

***

Several hours past. I was making little headway here, but I wasn't too fussed. I could at least control my energy properly now, instead of it being uncontrollable. I was bored, so I decided to head to the capsule corp. (it was the only place I knew I would be mostly welcome by most people there) cause if nothing else, it would be summat to do. I blasted off at top speed....

*Mabelle / Tobias / S'rac / Raine / Lady Youko / Jan / J'dee*

From within I could see everything Blake was doing and causing my body to do. Destroy, maim, kill even… he seemed intent on making me upset but why?

Yet deep within my mind I knew I still held control, it was confusing why would he leave my mind free, and why was he doing this? The memories we had before this evil, were something I wanted to keep.

I felt another soul being devoured in his evil. Why my body? Was it the magick? Was it cause this was my doing to begin with? Or was he wanting something more? I guess I would never know, unless I called him and we spoke.

That became my plan and I called out to him.

"BLAKE!!! WE NEED TO TALK!!!"

Moments upon moments of silence and I stood there in the darkness of my own mind and memories waiting for him, was this what it was like to be waiting for death? Perhaps I would die, perhaps I wouldn't. I really wouldn't know unless he answered.

"Blake…" my voice trailed off and I slumped to the ground and I went to flop backwards when suddenly the scenery of darkness changed and I was leaning up against a tree and I looked round, it was a gentle park scene.

Reminded me of Spenser Park, where I had spent a birthday with Iris, Krista and Merlyn. I had sat under the tree watching while they cooked up the meat on a barbeque. I was actually eating some meat back then.

I saw the scene before me the four of us playing round taking photos of each other. Krista and I were the only ones who looked out of place, the sports coats, black trousers and flashy shoes.

From within the memory Blake emerged walking straight towards me and I stood up, he looked human… like his good side with the Yue quality, his brown hair now a long silver and wings on his back, an image of an angel, or an image of that who he admired… Sephiroth. It was the Jenova that was for sure it had reformed him in to something like a clone of Sephiroth.

The memory fades and all that was left was us, the scenery of the park, and the tree behind me. Blake walked up to me.

"Lets talk then." He spoke.

His hand touched mine and the staff appeared out of nowhere and it was in my hands, the staff he gave me, the staff I had used to kill people. I didn't want to hold it, but it fit perfectly in to my hand and I looked at him, I remembered when he gave it to me. It was at Gohan's place, when we were all here the first time.

His hand moved from my hand to round my waist and I watched his hand carefully the other hand touched the side of my face and he slowly pushed me to the ground to sit.

*****

I woke up and looked over at Gohan, he was sleeping peacefully and I smiled as I brushed some hair out of his face. I got up slowly and quickly dressed in one of my sundresses. I picked up Gokin and headed down to my office.

"Okay, I'll call J'dee first," I said as I opened my shirt and allowed Gokin to nurse. I pulled out my phone guide and smiled as I saw Gohan's writing with J'dee's address and number. "Alright, Gokin, let's see if Mommy was right in thinking there is something up." I dialled the number.

"Hello?" the cool voice of Icer answered the phone. I sighed.

"Hello Lady Icer, this is Belle, I was wondering if J'dee was around?" I asked and I heard a chuckle.

"It's just Icer now and I don't think you want to talk to J'dee right now. She's a bit mad at Tobias right now. Do you want to leave a message?" Icer asked and I heard some loud noises in the background.

"Er…not really, but I did want to invite her, Tobias, and you to dinner sometime. You know, a chance for the kids to play together or something," I said and I wondered where that came from. It couldn't be J'dee I felt last night, maybe someone else.

"I'd like that, I'll be sure to mention it to J'dee when she's feeling better and to Tobias when he gets back," she said and I stopped.

"Where's Tobias?" I asked as Gokin looked up at me with his blue eyes.

"He went with Mirai Gab, apparently Iczer and Liana are a couple in the future," she chuckled more and I felt my eyes widen.

"WHAT?" I cried and Icer laughed.

"That's what Tobias said, don't worry that's why he went," she said and I growled.

"That jerk! He didn't even think to ask us to come too!" I snarled as Gokin watched me.

"I don't mind, I'm too tired to care anyway," Icer chuckled.

"Okay, thanks," I said as I sighed. "I'll talk to you and J'dee soon. Bye."

"Bye, Belle," and there was a loud explosion. "ICZER WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT FLYING IN THE HOUSE?" I hung up and sighed as I dialled Kakuna's number.

"Hello, Brief residence, Bulma speaking," the voice came and I smiled as I switched Gokin to my other arm.

"Hi Bulma, this is Belle, is Kakuna there?" I asked.

"Oh yes, she and MT are training. VEGETA!!" she cried and I winced as I pulled the phone away from my ear. "Sorry Belle, the Baka grabbed me from behind."

"It's okay," I sighed as I listened to the sound of Bulma and Vegeta fighting moving off, away from the phone. "Hurry up Bulma, this is important." There was the sound of screams and such and then the sound of the phone being picked up.

"Hey Belle! How are you?" Kakuna said in a happy voice.

"Oh I'm fine, much better after getting rid of Votre," I said as I put Gokin down in his playpen and buttoned my blouse up. "I was just seeing what was going on with you."

"Oh not much, MT and I have just been sparing, Vegeta's going nuts because of your ascension, something about not letting a 'low-class, uppity female' beat him," Kakuna laughed and I decided she wasn't the one either.

"Well I was just making sure our sparing match this Sunday was still on," I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Of course, but I may be working a little harder this time," she joked and I smiled.

"I understand, I'll talk to you later then," I sighed and Kakuna started laughing.

"Okay, I have to go anyway, Vegeta and Bulma are in a very serious fight," there was more laughter and I smiled.

"Bye Kakuna," I chuckled.

"Bye Belle," and she hung up.

"It's not Kakuna and it's not J'dee, that leaves Tsunami and Tatsu," I sighed.

"I'll visit Tatsu if it's not Tsunami," I said as I began to dial Tsunami's number. I sighed as the phone began to ring. And ring. And ring. I got that feeling of oncoming danger and I put the phone down. "Okay there's no answer and there should be someone home. I'll try her cell!"

"Mommy, we're hungry," I looked up at Alex and Liana as they stood in the door. I sighed as I looked down at Gokin. "Pan is out looking for Uncle S'rac."

"Oh, I see," I got up and headed into the kitchen, grabbing the headset phone. I quickly dialled Tsunami's cell and I prayed she was alright as I started to cook a Saiyan sized breakfast for my mate and my children.

*****

Jubilee gurgled and uttered gibberish as Zane held her in his arms. His stomach growled and Jubilee blinked before forgetting about the noise and tugging at her older brother's shirt. He frowned and looked to the closed door of his room. He wondered if his mother was still sobbing in the next room. Like some children, he had pushed last night's incident to the farthest corners of his young mind. He wanted to ask her for breakfast, but he knew that she was going through hell so he left her in peace and took the initiative to watch after his little sister while his mother had her space.

Tsunami had miraculously finally gotten to sleep…from exhaustion. She lay completely knocked out in bed. That's when her cell phone suddenly rang and her eyes shot open. She sat up immediately, shaking. She instinctively created a ki ball, ready to fire at whoever was in the room. But when she realized it was just her cell, she diminished it and sighed deeply. Cautiously, she picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello?" she said shakily.

"Hey Tsunami, what's going on? I called to ask how you're doing," Mabelle's voice replied.

Tsunami blinked, a little surprised, "Belle? I…I wasn't expecting a call from you."

There was a pause, "Who were you expecting a call from? And why do you sound so shaky? Is everything okay?"

Tsunami sighed, fighting off the urge to cry by biting lower lip, "I was expecting a call from Yam-I mean Turles. He got into the house…"

There was a gasp.

"I managed to get away and take the kids with me."

"Where's Yamcha?" Mabelle asked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Well, where are you now?"

"5th and Rory."

"Where?! Those are the downtown projects! I'll be on my way as soon as I can."

"A-Alright."

They both hung up.

*****

"I've got to go, Gohan," I cried as I handed the spatula to him. "Tsunami was attacked by Turles and she's staying in some sleazy hotel with the kids." I pulled on my jacket and grabbed my capsule car.

"Can we come Mommy?" Liana asked and I brushed her bangs back.

"No baby, you and Alex stay here. I'll be there and back before you know it anyway," I turned to the door. "And if I even catch your ki outside of the house I know two children who will have sore bottoms when I get back." I rushed out of the house and tossed my capsule watching as my minivan capsule car appeared. I got in quickly and headed to the motel where Tsunami was staying. It wasn't as bad as I imagined but I had seen better. I went to her room and knocked.

"Tsunami, it's me, Belle," I said as I stood there. The door opened slowly and I was greeted by a zombie-like Tsunami. She was in classic shock, I was worried, and she could be broken so easily. I went in the room and smiled at Zane. "Come on, Kiddo, you, Juu Juu Bee, and your mom will be staying with me and Uncle Gohan for a bit okay?"

"Yeah," Zane said as he looked at me and I patted his head as I grabbed the few belongings that had been brought with them.

"Okay, let's load up the car," I said as I watched Tsunami sit down and nurse Juu Juu Bee. It hurt me to see her like this. When Zane and I were outside I sighed as I opened the trunk and put what I had grabbed into the car. Zane placed his in and I kneeled next to him. "You don't have enough clothes, we have to go back to your house. I'll go into the house and get what you need. Keep your mom company in the car and if ANYONE comes out besides me, send off a ki blast at them." Zane nodded as I went to get Tsunami.

*****

Tsunami took a deep breath as she tried to relax. The second she stepped out of that motel, her nerves went on edge. Even with the comforting words and reassurance from Belle, she still felt as if she couldn't turn her back on anyone. She looked down at Jubilee whose mood seemed to fit the atmosphere. She wasn't crying, but she wasn't smiling either. She just remained somber and drank quietly.

She clutched the armrest when the car stopped in front of her house.

"Belle no! He might still be in there!" she cried.

*****

"No, I'm going in, if I see Yamcha I'll do a ki scan, if he's off in ANY way I'll stun him and then I'll get what you need. I won't let him hurt you or the kids, Tsunami," I said as I parked the car. "Now wait here and I'll take care of everything. And Zane, you're in charge." I got out of the car and slipped into the house using Tsunami's key. I quickly found the closet with the suitcases and I moved as quietly as possible, I could sense the ki of someone else in the house. I quickly gathered the things that Zane and Juu Juu Bee would need. I placed those suitcases by the door and pulled two more upstairs quietly as I opened the door I heard someone in the bathroom. I moved as stealthy as possible and I loaded up most of Tsunami's things. The bathroom door opened and I turned to Yamcha in a defensive stance. I would use my speed to get behind him if he proved to be someone else.

"B-b-belle?" he looked confused and I quickly did a ki scan, it felt confused and scared. This was Yamcha and I sighed as I dropped my stance.

"Yamcha, I think it would be best if Tsunami and the children found a safer place to stay while Turles is able to steal your body," I said as I locked eyes with him.

"I…I…" he was at a loss for words and I walked up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I know, you didn't mean it, but you are a portal now," I said as placed my other hand on his other shoulder. "If you truly want to protect Tsunami, don't follow her and don't contact her. I'll have her call you from her cell. Chin up, Yamcha, she'll be fine and we'll solve this thing." I smiled at him and he nodded.

"I understand, tell her…" I waved my hand to stop him.

"Tell her yourself when I have her call. Once she's safe and secure, we'll figure out what to do," I said and he nodded.

"Blight did this," he said and I looked at him. "She's Tsunami's evil twin, she did this, and she switched Turles and me." I nodded.

"I'll let her know, we'll stop this…Blight and I'll send Turles to hell personally," I said, my mind wandering to the time I found the clearing where Turles had raped Tsunami, with my clairsentience I had lived the rape through Tsunami. Turles was on my ass-kicking list for sure.

"Thank you for helping her Belle," he said and I looked at him.

"I'm not sure if it's me who can really help her," I said, the image of me blasting Turles into the next dimension was a strong one and I knew part of it was because with Votre gone I would have to accept images like that as part of me. "But I will do what I can, I hope we can end this with Blight quickly." I waved as I walked out of the house with the suitcases and I loaded up the trunks.

"Wh-what happened?" she asked and I smiled at her.

"He's Yamcha right now, let's go home," I said and I drove us back home.

*****

"Alex! Liana! Behave yourself, I know you're excited to have Zane here but please, I raised you better than that," I sighed as I looked at my children as they slowly detached themselves off of Zane. "You can go put Juu Juu Bee in Gokin's playpen, he'll be shocked to see another baby. I'll take your stuff up into the guest bedroom. Liana can share Pan's bedroom and Zane can sleep in the twins' room with Alex." I carried the suitcases up the steps and sighed as I placed them in the guest room. Tsunami had been quiet when I told her about Blight and Turles. I sighed as I came back downstairs to see Liana run pass me and out the door, then Alex and Zane rushed by.

"NO FAIR, LIANA!" Alex cried as he ran after his twin. "YOU GOT A HEAD START!"

"GET BACK HERE!" Zane cried and the two of them disappeared out of the door. I was tempted to yell at them but I didn't have the heart for it. Tsunami needed someone to talk to I walked into the living room to see her sitting on the couch watching Gokin and Juu Juu Bee staring at each other.

"Wanna talk?" I asked as I sat next to her. She looked at me and I placed an arm around her shoulder.

*****

Tsunami gave a shuddered sigh and rested her head against Mabelle's shoulder. Her eyes grew watery and tears began to fall. She was quiet for a few seconds before she spoke, "This has got to be the worst feeling of insecurity in the world.

"I mean, in the past when Turles was still alive, I knew what form to expect him in. But now that he can even possess my husband's body and…attack me again…" she fought back a sob as her tears increased.

Jubilee gurgled and touched Gokin's face curiously.

"I hate this," Tsunami grimaced, "I finally get the man of my life, the best kids a woman could ever ask for, a nice stable house. And that all gets destroyed in one night!"

She sat up, wiping her eyes angrily.

'I can't cry. Not in front of Jubilee. And I certainly couldn't let Zane see me like this. I can't sit around here blubbering like some helpless child! It hurts so much inside, but I can't let them know that' she thought.

She clasped her hands in front of her lips, "All I know is that that bitch is gonna fuckin' pay for this."

***Future Time Line***

"How's your mother doing?" Tobias asked as they flew towards where Icer and Iczer where currently staying.

"Okay, I guess. She's been watching my sister like crazy. She refuses to let her out of her sight for a minute or more." Iczer said. Tobias nodded.

*****

S'rac blinked as he looked at his future self. He could tell his future counterpart was older, and he was also sporting a few scars, it would seem. "Um...hi." he said.

"Yeah.........hi." his future self replied. The two circled around each other looking their counterparts over. When they finally stopped, they looked at each other again. "Well this is different."

"Yeah I'd have to say so." the S'rac from the normal timeline said. Any further conversation was put to a stop by a sudden rumbling noise. Both looked down at their stomachs, which were growling in unison.

They both Son Grinned and put their hands on their heads both at once. "Guess I'm hungry." they both said.

They looked at each other, and then they both cracked up. "Let's get something to eat huh?" the future S'rac said.

"Sounds good to me," past S'rac replied.

*****

I watched the approaching ki's, one was Iczer and the other wasn't possible. I was powered up to my fifth transformation.

"Momma," the soft voice of my daughter reached my ears and I looked to her.

"Go to the cellar and if you hear my Kamikaze Attack you run and get to the Saiyans," I hissed as I prepared to fight to save my daughter, my sweet innocent baby. She stood there like she was going to defy me but then slowly went down the steps to the hidden escape tunnel. I waited for the door to open and once I saw the two figures enter I nearly screamed.

"Hi Mom, sorry I'm late, but I ran into someone you would like to see," my son said as he smiled at me. I felt myself fall into my usual form.

"T-T-T-T-Toby?" I asked as I looked at the un-possessed man before me. He smiled at me and I launched my self at him, vaguely aware of Iczer calling his sister up from the basement.

*****

'Icer-Icer-wait-hang on!" Tobias gasped out as Icer kept hugging him and kissing him. He gently grabbed her arms and put her at arms length. Icer laughed and smiled at him. She stared for a moment and then her smile slowly vanished.

"You're not Toby. Not really, are you?" she said quietly. He slowly shook his head.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm from the past. I brought past S'rac with me as well." He said, his eyes were drawn to the female Tsiru-jinn. She was physically just like her mother. The only difference that Toby could see was that she wore her haircut above her shoulders but below her jaw. Instead of the bright blue coloring of her mother she had bright pink hair, eyes, and armor. She stared at him with those pupil -less pink eyes, like a rabbit's. She was staring at him cynically and was standing behind Iczer.

"Is that who I think it is?" he asked. Icer looked behind her and smiled softly.

"That's my daughter, Zno."

*****

I looked at the man, Toby, that was what Momma called him. I didn't know what to think of him and I slowly opened his mind to peer inside. Momma had told me to always ask before going into people's heads but this man was too much like Uro. He was her host, only he was from the past where Uro had lost. I tilted my head and entered my brother's head.

This is you father? I asked as I kept my eyes on my mother and this man.

Yep, that's my dad. At least the one I would've have had if Uro hadn't come, he replied and I felt my nose twitch the way it did when I wasn't convinced.

Will you two stop talking so loud and get over here. This discussion is about your future and the future of the earth itself, Momma's voice was in both our heads. There was one problem with the Tsiru-jinn telepathy, you could talk without letting other species know what you were thinking, however any other member of the Tsiru-jinn species could hear it. Iczer had limited ability, only with in the range of hearing could he hear our thoughts. Momma and I could hear each other across the planet from each other.

"We will help you, to be free of Uro. I would walk into hell dragging her with me to free you," Momma said and then looked at Iczer and me. "Don't you agree children?" I smiled as I looked at Iczer. A similar smile was on his lips. Liana said Gokin and Gab called them the 'creepy-ass Tsiru-jinn death smile'. Personally I liked the name.

*****

Both S'rac's stood in front of Iczer. They had been training for quite some time now and found it hard to keep up with him. "Man, "the past S'rac said, wiping the sweat off his forehead, "You're really strong!"

"Thanks." He said back, smirking.

After sparring for a little bit longer, they were called in for dinner. "Alright food!" both S'rac's yelled happily, rushing in, leaving a trail of dust behind them.

****

"Well, I'll be damned," I chuckled as I helped Gohan tie the legs of his gi pants into knots. I was doing it from feel alone. "He managed to get that lizard out of her hole as well as her daughter." Gohan smirked up at me from his wheelchair, the color of his aura told me he had thought Toby would do it. I smiled down at my mate and kissed him. He went out of our bedroom and I carried the chair down the stairs with him in it. We waited at the door, we had company and I had always been taught to be a good hostess. I opened the door and smiled as I let the small group into the house.

"Welcome Lady Icer, it's been some time," I said, trying to smooth the way with a woman I hadn't talked to directly in eighteen years. She looked at me and then that horrible, sickening color of Pity washed over her aura. Her and Toby's auras at the same time. My children entered the room at the WRONG time.

*****

I felt my stomach flop as I stared at Belle and Gohan. The two of them would wear the scars of this battle for the rest of their lives. I had taken the coward's way out. I had run away, only allowing Iczer to go fight when he had succeeded me in power.

"Stop that now!" Belle's voice was a deadly hiss and I'm sure everyone just stopped what they were doing at that tone. Her eyes were in Toby's and my direction. "Gohan and I are not cripples and we can fight just as well as you can!" I could see the unshed tears in her eyes as she glared at me. I knew what was coming. I could've saved some of them, I knew it, and she knew it. We had found out of my immunity at the battle with J'dee's death. One of the eggs had tried to escape and I had stepped on it. The insect in the egg had sliced my foot open and when it came in contact with my blood it had screamed in rage and pain before it had died. However, I had been carrying Chibi Zno and I didn't want to risk my baby. I had fled, leaving Belle, Gohan, and the other authors. Belle had seen the whole thing and at the time she had nodded when I fled holding my newborn daughter. I closed my eyes and lowered my head.

"I am sorry Belle," I whispered as I looked into those milky orbs that had once been a shade of blue to rival my own. There was that deadly silence and I watched in awe as she seemed to shake with her power, the very foundation rippling. I took a step back.

"I told you to stop that! I am no cripple!" her eyes were narrowed to the point of being closed and I felt my heart stop. She was stronger than I remembered, of course she had to do the same thing as me. When she was blinded she knew that the only hope was in her children, my children, J'dee's children, and Tsunami's children. She had done the hardest thing a hero could do: she had run away like me. I suddenly understood her a bit better, she would've gone out in a blaze of glory that would make Goku himself proud if only she didn't have Gohan, her children, and the orphans of others to watch over. I lowered my head, this time in apology, if I hadn't run perhaps I could have helped to save some of the others. I nodded as I looked up with her.

"We will see how strong you've gotten in a friendly spar," I said and then the trembling ground stopped and everyone took on a look of relief.

"Icer, you won't last long," Belle said with a smirk that made me think of Toby when I had first met them…Kami, how long had that been?

*****

"Okay we're going to start training right now!" Toby declared as I walked into the room with Alex and Gokin. Iczer was on the other side of the room and I could see Mom's eyes narrow at Toby's sudden command. "Well brats, to the training room. We have a lot of work to do before we can finally rid this world of Uro." I looked at my parents and my father nodded to us.

"Tonight you guys train alone, tomorrow you train under me. Get some training in or get to bed. Either way you better be ready for tomorrow afternoon," he said and Mother looked at him in the way that told me she was reading him. Reading his emotions to see what he was hiding.

*****

"Tobias you can't just start bossing everyone around and ordering the kids like this!" Gohan shouted. Tobias gave him a look and crossed his arms. Mabelle huffed, and gave Tobias that strange look, as if she was reading him.

"You're worried aren't you? You're also hiding something!" she stated. Tobias smirked.

"You're being too lax on the kids. Their all-level four, but you're not pushing them to five. Why not?" he asked. Mabelle was silent, and so was Gohan. Tobias nodded, their silence confirmed it.

"I thought as much." He said and walked away. He could feel like they were boring their eyes at him, even Mabelle.

*****

"He hasn't even made it to five," Gohan said absently, the venom in his voice told me ALL too well that he wasn't thrilled with our newly declared 'leader'. "You should take over training them, you've been doing it for almost twenty years now." I looked at Gohan's aura and smiled at my mate.

"Let him do what he wants, training alone cannot send a Saiyan beyond SSJ4, but I guess we will see," I sighed as I looked at my mate. "Come on, with the kids all training or sleeping we can relax in a nice warm tub." Gohan chuckled.

"Hmmm, not a bad idea, but I have the feeling you're trying to distract me, Mrs. Son," he chuckled and I laughed out loud.

"My dear, sweet husband, if I were trying to distract you, I'd throw you to the floor right now. I'm only trying to persuade you to change the subject," I smiled as I lifted the chair up and went into our room

*****

I looked over at Liana as my mother went off with Zno to prepare for the training that was coming soon. I saw her eyes glancing over at me in a way that told me all to well that she wished we could've never found out and continued on in happy ignorance.

"Liana…" I stared and then I saw Belle and Toby sending glances towards us. The ever-vigilant parents protecting us from ourselves, how quaint. I looked at Liana again and I could see the resentfulness in her eyes. I sighed as I headed up to rest for a bit in Alex's room, he himself was in there cleaning out his empty eye socket.

"You snore you die," I said as I entered and he chuckled as he replaced the eye patch over his missing eye.

"Riiiight, and if you make demands in my room I'll throw you out the window," he laughed and I smirked. It was going to be an interesting training period.

*****

"I'm here." Tobias said. He and S'rac had IT'd to New Namek. The Nameks nodded.

"We are all prepared, are you ready Tobias?" they asked. He nodded.

"I am."

"Then begin."

*****

I felt a part intrusion staying under Belle's roof. Mene though she wanted to be anywhere that was linked to her father. I hugged myself subconsciously the small hairs on my arms stood up on end with the feel of a battle. A strong battle.

Mene lay sleeping and I watched her sleep she had grown up I hadn't even seen her birth, yet she was my child.

"I'm going to miss you and Gabe when I go back." I whispered.

I closed my eyes and rested back in the chair watching her sleep. She was sharing a room with J.D. They both were asleep. Toby and his terminator training, I knew that wouldn't work. I kissed Mene on the forehead. "G'night."

She mumbled in her sleep and rolled over. I got up and walked out. I would get her up in the morning for some private training.

*****

"Up and at 'em, Girls!" Toby called from the door of my bedroom, flicking the light on and off in such a manner that even if I tried I couldn't get back to sleep. J.D. snarled from the floor where her sleeping bag was set up since Icer and Zno were in her room.

"It is five A.M. I thought we weren't going to be training till the afternoon!" I snarled and Tobias smiled.

"I got a head start," with that he went down the hall to Gokin and Gabriel's shared room and tried the same process but my smart-ass younger brothers had ki blasted the light and immediately rolled over to sleep again.

"That was pretty smart of them," J.D. said as she looked out the door next to me.

"Yea, I say we teach him a thing or two. He may be an adult but we've been training under Mom," I snarled. I smirked as I looked at her. "Let's go, I want to see what those other girls can do!"

*****

Gabriel sat at the table scoffing his food down that Belle had made, he never realized how much he'd missed her food, seeing his mother's several attempts at cooking he was kind of glad to be back.

*splat*

Gabriel blinked and looked at Gokin holding a cereal spoon that was still wet and dripping milk, he wiped the wheaty soggy cereal from the side of his face. He saw Gokin crack up laughing.

"Pay attention bro training day!"

"I'll show you training day!" Gabriel grinned and grabbed an orange from the fruit bowl and threw it at Gokin who blasted it splattering orange around the room and flavouring the other's breakfast.

Gokin grinned that typical son grin and picked up a boiled egg.

Gabriel retorted of course his best friend and brother they were always like this and he was sure Gokin was making up for missing time.

Food flew over the table in heaps and all varieties. Gabriel got hit in the head with a plastic bowl as he watched his mother walk past with Mene.

"Hey!"

"Got ya!" Gokin laughed.

*****

Sitting outside of Gohan's house Mene watched as the training began, she of course was waiting in line, it was extremely typical, she wasn't a super saiyan so they didn't seem to think she could be of much help. It made her feel weak a feeling she didn't like, she'd been fighting for years on end by herself and suddenly she was expected to sit back and watch the stronger train above her.

'Not in this lifetime.' She thought to herself and munched on some food she'd prepared. Unlike her mother, her uncle Trey was surprised she could cook. She had some skills of Videl's that her mother didn't have.

She could sense Uro a far distance away that parasite obviously didn't want to come near the newly created base of saiyans.

Mene cast a quick spell and slipped off in to the forest, the spell was cast so those training didn't notice her just get up and walk away… She was going to prove to them once and for all not to underestimate the power of the daughter of a witch.

Concealing any ki she even had that was traceable she leapt in to the sky and flew towards her destination- Uro's castle. She knew where it was after years of fighting and tracking them down, it would be silly otherwise to not know.

*****

Mene stepped up outside castle Uro's base. Before she could even make herself known by releasing the concealing spell she had over her ki, minions came charging at her.

'But how did they even know?' She thought with a frown and dropped in to a defence stance as the minions charged. Perhaps she had underestimated herself and Uro at the same time.

She counted six figures to start off with them several more shadows across the wall and frowning 'Maybe this wasn't a good idea.' Mene thought to herself.

She watched as a shimmer of light reflected off a sword drawn. Looking round for anything she could use as a weapon she grabbed an old broom and kicked the head of it, sending it in to a spin and it spun off, she held the broom handle up like a staff.

Four of the infected jumped out at Mene, she jumped back in to a defence front stance. The broom handle in her hand in position up the length of her arm behind her back her other hand out in front of herself. Mene smiled sweetly, then swept the broom handle down low.

She tripped each of them up with the broom hand and spinning round she brought the broom handle back to it is positioned behind her again like she started out, she dropped back in to a defence stance and winked at the fallen four and flashed a victory sign.

"Nah nah."

The one with the sword charges at her out of darkness and she jumped over him with a flip, then dropped down to the ground and sweep kicked him from behind, taking out the warrior's feet. She grabbed the sword and went to stab him when the face made her stop.

"Dad…"

Another infected grabbed her from behind and spun her round ramming her up against the wall of the castle. Mene kneed it in the groin. He doubled over letting her go. One other of the parasite infected threw a knife at her, Mene ducked quickly. The knife landed in the wall, Mene straightened up and raced over to her fallen infected father's side.

"Dad…" She whispered.

He looked at her groggily and then jumped to his feet. Mene saw him hold his hand up a ki blast forming and Mene looked to the wall behind her.

"So much for father daughter bondage." She exclaimed.

Mene noticed two pipes on either side of her about two or less meters apart. Goten fired two ki blasts at her. Mene jumped up doing the splits. Both her feet firmly holding her up as they balance her between the pipes.

The blast hit directly below her and through her skirt. Mene blinked for a moment then looked at the tear in her skirt, then she glared at Goten looking rather pissed off.

"Right that's it!!! You ruined my skirt! Father or not do you know how much clothes cost these days and how hard they are to come by huh?!"

She powered up her own ki blast and fired it at Goten he merely tilted his head to the side letting it sail over his shoulder and exploding in the distance with other infected.

"You claim I'm your father. Yet I have no memory of you." He stated and before she could blink was right up in her face his hand around her neck.

"Good thing too otherwise this probably wouldn't be too easy for me."

Mene grabbed at his hands but realising her untrained saiyan side was just too untrained she had no strength to fight him or the infected that surrounded behind him, all of them looking like they wanted to get a piece of her. She felt all air being cut off from her access and then all was black.

*****

Waking, she saw her mother placing a damp clothe on her forehead and she was back at Gohan's place.

"What on earth do you think you were doing young lady?!" Her mother exclaimed. "Didn't I say no fighting?"

"Ummm somewhere alone the line… but what? How?" She asked.

J'dee sighed. "You can thank S'rac. He was inside eating when you took off and didn't fall for that little spell of yours."

"S'rac saved me?" Mene asked. "I hardly know him why would he-?"

"We work together that's why. Now off you go and DON'T forget to thank him."

Mene got up and walked outside and saw S'rac she ran up to him and glomped on to him. "Thank-you!"

"ACK!" He sweatdropped and looked at Mene and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I owe you big big biiiiiiig time. So whatever you want or whatever you need, be it someone who can cook? I can be that someone!"

"Cook?" S'rac asked.

Gabriel snickered. "You do know what it means when they offer to cook don't you?" He teased.

"Oh you stay out of this!" Mene growled at him.

"I'm an older brother I'm suppose to hassle."

"Hassle this!!" Mene fired several ki blasts in his direction.

J'dee grabbed her by the hand and pulled her off. "No no no, we do not try and destroy Gohan and Mabelle's house." She scolded pulling her daughter away from Gabriel.

Gabriel stepped up next to S'rac. "She like you." He nodded. "Defiantly. So when's the wedding?"

"Gah! Wedding! You're jumping a bit ahead aren't you?"

Gabriel thought for a moment. "Man what would Pan say? I predict major catfights." He nodded and grinned at S'rac. "Say is there anyone else you're keeping out of the loop on your circle of girls?"

*****

J'dee sat by Mene as she had changed in to a pair of black jeans. J'dee was stitching up the skirt.

"You know how to stitch?" Mene raised an eyebrow. "Dad er Goten didn't say anything about that."

J'dee smiled. "That's cause he didn't know me that well… in fact I don't think many of the male authors do. They know what I let them see, and I may not know how to cook, but I can stitch, my mother taught me how. I did embroidery to, my grandmother's idea, she didn't like me climbing trees and sneaking through holes in the fence."

Mene smiled. "So that where I got my tomboyish childhood from." She looked at her mother. "Videl told me I was twice the man of Goten."

J'dee frowned. "That's pretty macho…"

"I still dress that way but only when I'm fighting. Though lately I haven't had anything else to wear but that skirt and a few tops."

"When did Goten get possessed or infected?"

"After my ninth birthday. After that I turned more female because I didn't understand, why he didn't come round. I thought he didn't like me anymore. The last memory I have of him is on my ninth birthday, he was trying to teach me to act like a girl. I didn't understand why Videl was on the floor laughing but now that I think back on it. He really only knew a few females in his time. His image to me was bunny ears were feminine. He wore them and pranced round trying to show me how to act."

A sweatdrop rolled down the side of J'dee's head. "Oh dear… that's an um… odd image…"

Mene nodded. "I'm still mad at him for leaving me. He said he didn't know who my dad was but he felt somewhat responsible for me. I can't believe that he has no memory of me anymore. He and Videl looked after me for nine years, till they were both infected."

*****

I owed S'rac I knew that, and I knew how determined Mene had become in the little time I knew her so I took it upon myself to train her. It was all I could do, train her, I knew she was far behind everyone else she didn't even know she was a saiyan until I had told her. So this was a moment in mother daughter time where I would teach her what she needed to know to defend herself more.

I stood in a stance and looked at her. "Copy this stance and arms like this, remember to flow with the kata, if you put fore behind it balance can be lost it has to be flowing. Okinawa-te is a gentle flowing martial arts." I explained running through the basic sword and hammer kata.

It was the longest but my most favorite kata and it reminded me of my martial arts days back in the real world. I had enjoying the fell of the kata flowing through me then and even leading her through this simple kata was the same feeling.

"Flowing…" Mene repeated as she spun round slowly her hand slicing through the air her other hand in a fist by her side and she stepped round and slipped in to the next stance of the kata. I was always in awe of watching someone perform this kata.

*****

"Move, damn it!" Tobias bellowed. Alex and Gokin panted, struggling to get up. The two boys had been sparing together for hours. Iczer was training with both S'rac's, who were powered up to try and keep up with him. Goku and Vegeta were sitting in their wheel chairs, watching the scene with interest. Tobias snarled as both boys failed to get off their backs. He floated down to them, and crossed his arms.

"Do you think Uro will give you time to rest on your backs before she goes in for the kill?" he snapped. They slowly shook their heads.

"Then get the fuck up. Zane!" he bellowed. Zane stopped sparring with Trey and floated down.

"Hai?" he snapped. Tobias smirked.

"Spar with them, at your max." He said and walked over to the girls. Liana was sparring with Jubilee and J.D. was sparring with Zno. Mene was sparring with J'dee. Tobias grunted and rubbed his eyes. He had to make sure everyone was at their max, so no one else would die by his hands.

*****

The simulator was on in the gravity room where Gabriel was training solo, sweat beaded down his forehead as he ran through a series of kicks and motions he looked out the window to see his mother and his half sister going through a sparring kata, he frowned what was that feeling? Jealousy that she was able to get that training one on one with his mother.

"I sure hope you're allowed to stay here longer after the battle with Uro. She's gunna have a problem killing the already dead. You might be an advantage." He said softly to himself.

Gabriel looked out the window his eyes falling on Jubilee, a lump formed in his throat how he felt about her was so strong and when they'd talked the other night it was like it was just them and the world.

Suddenly there was a thump on the window.

"Quit daydreaming and get back to training You think Uro will wait for you to stop daydreaming before attacking?!"

Gabriel jumped startled and then glared at Toby he turned the gravity up and continued to train, grumbling all the way curses in languages he remembered his mother from the past using.

*****

I felt the urge to laugh fall over me as I watched my children. What a show those kids were putting on. I could almost swear they were TRYING to piss Toby off. I nearly started to laugh when J.D. and Liana hit each other and acted like they were K.O.'ed. I knew their tricks all too well. Toby could deal with them. Gabe and Gokin had been in fine form this morning blasting their light, starting a food fight at breakfast, and doing a little dance they had created when they were boys to show off for Jubilee.

"The kids are running their old races I take it," Gohan said as Toby began to swear and I smirked as I found his hand.

"Oh yes, the boys are behaving horribly, even Alex and Zane are screwing around," I chuckled. "Then again they didn't know Toby, they only knew me. I used a different motivation. Maybe I should help the poor guy out."

"Go ahead. I think his head is going to explode soon," Gohan chuckled and I almost wished I could see Toby's face.

"IF YOU KIDS DON'T STRAIGHTEN UP AND FLY STRAIGHT NO ONE'S GETTING DINNER!" I screamed from the doorway and suddenly I felt the ki output in the room quadruple and I was pretty sure Toby was pissed at those slacking kids. "Really, those are his kids too. Did he actually think they'd work if they could get away with pretending?" I went to go cook dinner.

*****

I smiled at Belle as we entered the gravity room. She was stretching and I wondered how her other senses had developed. I remember reading about how blind people developed their other senses to make up for the lost ones. I also knew that Dende had healed her wounds after she lost her eyes, giving her some sort of gift before Uro killed him.

"Are you going to stand there staring at me or are we going to spar?" Belle asked and I could still sense her anger at Toby for his…enthusiastic….training. I had the same feeling he was ordering US around like WE were the low level fighters. He had dismissed Belle, Gohan , and me from the training hall when he started the kids' training. I had never been so insulted! I wanted to kick that pompous ass right between the legs for his suddenly drill sergeant attitude. Whatever the hell the Nameks had done he had gotten an attitude over it. I sighed as I got into a fighting stance, Belle stood there with her eyes staring at me, and it was REALLY creepy.

"I'll spar once you start blinking again," I said and she laughed at me, what an annoying trick. I smiled though, it would be nice to let some steam off seeing as we were apparently not wanted for the final battle.

*****

I heard the clock in the hall ring ten-thirty and I sighed. It was time. I had made up my mind while watching the children spar. They were so much stronger than me and yet they couldn't tap into it. They had to be broken to be able to reach it. Icer was putting up a decent fight, but she was no match and I decided to end it, letting her know my fate.

"Do you mind answering one question for me?" she asked and I smirked.

"Shoot," I said as I kicked her legs out from under her and she did a few flips to land on her feet further back.

"Why haven't you pushed the kids to become SSJ5s yet?" she asked and I nodded slowly. She must have been surprised when I appeared right in front of her and punched her in the gut.

*****

I gasped as the blow hit me in just the right angle and I dropped to my knees grasping my stomach. Belle stood over me with a sad look on her face.

"It…was…just a….question…..why….why didn't you push them?" I gasped so shocked that the woman I had once called the 'weak bitch' had been so vicious in her reaction. I only wanted to know why she didn't push her children to SSJ5. She looked at me with those milky eyes and I realized in a way she could see me, even trapped in the darkness that I imagine the blindness was, she could see me well enough.

"I went SSJ5 battling the evil me, the me that was going to fight Uro on her own, the evil me that was going to slaughter my mate, my step-daughter, my adopted son, my youngest children, for species purity. Vorte was going to kill all un-pure Saiyans, my family, my friends, then she was going to kill you, for being Tsiru-jinn, then J'dee to keep from being stopped by magic. Vorte was going to burn the world I loved. That kind of stress drove me to SSJ5. You don't understand how hard it was to beat the thought that I was going to lose them all and find the power to break Vorte's control. How could I place that kind of stress on my children, on your children?" she looked at me and suddenly I realized what she was going to do. Each child that looked up to Belle as a mother in ANY way, were all at the edges of SSJ5. If…if that stress was added…. Liana, Alex, Gokin, Gabe, J.D., my Iczer, and Zane, all of them would make that final leap. I could see it in my mind's eye: seven SSJ5s glowing in the light of their power. Suddenly that image was replaced with the seven dragon balls, it was like it was destined to be. I looked up at her trying to shake my head.

"Belle, you could break them," I gasped in pain as I started to get up and she shook her head.

"Better to break their hearts than to lose the world. Besides, I'd rather go out in an all-out attack than letting that bitch kill my children," she said in a voice that I recognized as a part me, a part Toby, a part Vegeta, and a whole warrior ready to give it all to win. "Sorry. You'll wake up in time to tell the kids…but not before I'm done." She moved so fast I thought I had blinked, but I had been knocked unconscious.

*****

Mene stretched after the dinner meal and watched as her mother walked around the room she seemed to be acting strange. Ever since she had put her hand on Gohan's shoulder to ask him a question.

"Mom you okay?" Mene asked even though it felt weird to use that after so long to a woman whom only had conceived her and not given birth to her. She felt she owed her that much for training her.

"Fine, fine fine." J'dee muttered more to herself than to anyone else. She let out a sigh and lent up against the doorframe looking out to a window staring off blankly.

"Aren't you hungry?" Mene looked at Gabriel as he asked that question.

J'dee smiled lightly. "Yeah I guess, but the dead don't really need to eat ya know."

"You're here you're not dead." Gabriel stated.

"I am going back you know. Then I will be once again." She looked to the window.

"You're birth mother's a space case." Gokin whispered.

*splat*

Gokin blinked and looked at Mene who held up a spoon and she grinned.

"Dude she catapulted peas!!" Trey announced and shuddered. "Greens yuck!"

J'dee looked at her brother. "Anyone would still think you're fifteen."

"I am." Trey nodded.

"But I thought you were really going on fort-"

"Shush now." Trey growled at Gabriel.

*****

After everyone had had their fill of dinner, Zane and Jubilee were ready to go. Zane headed for the door, but stopped when he noticed that Jubilee was headed for Tobias. He blinked.

'Juju-bee, the exit is this way,' he thought in a smart-aleck tone.

'Dur. I just want to ask Uncle Toby something before we go,' she replied.

Zane sighed and leaned against the door as he waited for her. Toby was headed for bed when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and raised his brows in a questioning manner. It was weird seeing him with such a kind and compassionate expression. She had gotten used to his Uro-possessed form.

She intertwined her fingers nervously, "The others say that you're from the timeline where Uro was destroyed. I wanted to ask you about my mother and father? How are they?"

*****

Tobias smiled and began to talk as Jubilee listened earnestly.

*****

I gently placed Icer on the floor of the gravity room before I went up to my room. Gohan was sleeping sweetly and I gently went in and kissed him. I slowly moved into Alex's room, Iczer slept without knowing of the kiss I planted on my first child's brow, my hand gently going over his ruined eye. I went into Liana's room, kissing both my daughters' cheeks before sneaking into Gokin's room. I kissed Gokin on the brow like I had his brother and I took Gabriel's hand before kissing his.

"I'm sorry babies," I whispered as I went out into the night. "I'm sorry but there is no other way." I flew off to what would be my last battle.

*****

To Be Continued… in part 2…

;p long chappie this one…

it's to make up for the lack of updates…

~J'dee