Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter 17.3 ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part 3

Gabriel watched as his birth mother reconstructed the inside of the home she had before Uro came along. The objects hovered here and there as she used her magick to reorganize the house. Mene two was helping out. Gabriel rubbed the back of his neck as the two worked on reconstructing the house.

"Crème is still better." J'dee claimed as with a wave of her hand the color of the walls changed.

"I like pink." Mene complained.

"No way yuck." Gabriel stuck out his tongue. "I'm not gunna visit you guys if the walls are pink."

"You're such a macho." Mene rolled her eyes.

J'dee grabbed both of them and hugged them tight.

"Who cares what color the walls are I'm just glad to be spending time with you both."

Gabriel looked up as he saw his mother was actually crying as she held them both. He smiled and returned the hug even hugging his younger sister.

"Will you tell dad about me?" Mene asked softly.

J'dee nodded. "I'll make sure he knows about you. Even though I'm sure he's gunna want to spend as much time with D.E as possible."

Gabriel looked at mother and he could feel her emotions the feelings she still held for Goten were pretty strong, he wondered how the Tobias of this timeline would feel about that, this timeline of his mother would probably not want to settle down anyway, he had heard the stories from Trey of the past husband and the whole trying to kill her thing.

"Will your grandmother try and send someone else you think?" He asked.

J'dee looked at Gabriel and she shrugged. "Even if she does I doubt she could find someone stronger than seven level five saiyans."

"Teach me to become a super saiyan. Please." Mene looked up at both of them.

"I don't see why not, we will need you in future battles and this is the Dragonball timeline after all others will come." J'dee replied as she continued to hug them.

The door to the house opened and J'dee looked up, as there was a knock on the now open door. Mene stared at the figure and Gabriel stood up he smiled.

"Hey Goten how you feeling?"

"Really really reeeeeeeaaaallly bad." He gave Mene an apologetic look.

She looked at him he smiled. "C'mon I won't hurt hurt you."

Mene jumped up and raced in to his arms to receive a hug. "Dad." She held on to him.

He looked at J'dee. "Everyone's headed to Belle's for breakfast and the departure of kako Tobias and S'rac. I was wondering if…" Goten blushed just a little.

J'dee smiled. "Of course I'll come. I want to say good bye and besides I'd like to see my son off safely to the past where he plans on taking his other brother and sister along with Jubilee and Zane."

Goten smiled. "Right. Gives us some time to work some things out I guess."

"Yeah."

*****

I smiled as I got cleaned up, I walked out and looked at my family, and with a lot of work Dende had healed most of us. Gohan's legs were gone as well as Alex's eye but we could live with that and Alex claimed chicks loved the eye patch. Tobias and S'rac from the past would be leaving soon and I smiled as I wore the sundress I had hidden away when the war had started and I was fixing breakfast when P.Tobias walked in.

"Hey Belle, whoa…" he stopped that thought and I smirked.

"Close your mouth Tobias, you're attracting flies," I chuckled as I began on the Saiyan sized banquet I was preparing. "Just because I'm not the young thing I was a decade or two ago doesn't mean I can't wear a mini skirted sundress. This happens to be Gohan's favorite, thank you very much."

"No, no, no, it wasn't the dress, it was the tattoo, I'd seen the one on your arm but not the one on your ankle, or your hip," he said as he sat down and I looked at him.

"How'd you see the one on my hip, the skirts not THAT short," I looked at him and he smirked.

"Don't twirl around so much, that skirt gets good air," he chuckled and I put some coffee in front of him.

"Ah, well, they're important to me," I said as I went back to cooking.

"What for?" he asked and I smiled as I turned to looked at him.

"You want to know, huh?" I sat down across from him, sipping my coffee.

"Why not?" he replied and I nodded.

"This one…" I pointed at my left arm where the four-star dragon ball was tattooed. "…represents Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, and I, our disabilities and power. This one…" I pointed at a tattoo of the earth surrounded in flame. "…represents the destruction of Earth. This one…" I pointed to my back above my tail, where a yin yang was tattooed. "…represents J'dee. And this one…" I pointed to my hip where the image of a wilted rose was. "…represents you." I got up and returned to breakfast.

"You…" Toby stared but my children rushed in followed by our guests.

"Right on time, here we go," I loaded the table with food. "You know what kids….why don't you visit the past with Tobias and S'rac?"

"WHAT?!" was the reply and I smiled.

"Well someone told me there's a wedding and you kids need a vacation. Lord knows your father and I have some making up to do. There was a mutual response of a groan.

"Don't you two EVER stop!" Tobias asked and there was a group laugh.

"Hmm not while we're alive," I laughed and smiled at my husband as he came in on his wheelchair.

*****

"Don't forget this and this and this…" I remarked as I piled a whole bunch of stuff on to my son and in his backpack.

"Ma couldn't you like ya know capsulated this all first?" Gabriel complained.

Goten snickered and he looked down at Mene who was still attached to his waist and he put an arm round her, she seemed determined to not let him go.

"Capsules… what a brilliant idea but I've been dead for seventeen years where do you think the dead is gunna get money for the capsules from?"

"From here." Trunks handed some capsules over to Gabriel.

I smiled. "Oooh you're here."

"Don't even think about glomping me." Trunks pointed a finger at me.

I pouted. "Drat."

"Besides." I watched as he pulled Eternity up to him. "She won't be your friend anymore."

"E!!!!" I squealed and hugged her. "It had been so long since I'd seen her. I gave her the biggest glomp I could manage.

She smiled at me. "Yes. I'm back also. Trunks wanted to see Goten and this unknown daughter of his."

Goten smiled. "Part of me always knew she was, but J'dee's spell."

"Wore off once I was wished alive it was made to come in to effect after my demise. And I can say that ain't gunna happen again anytime to soon."

*****

"Thanks, Tobias. For everything." Gohan said, and they shook hands. Tobias glanced at his Mirai self who crossed his arms. P. Tobias walked over to him.

"Thanks, I guess." M. Tobias grumbled. P. Tobias nodded.

"Let me give you some advice. Marry them both. I am." P. Tobias said. Jerking a thumb at J'dee and Icer who were getting the kids ready for the trip. M. Tobias grunted.

"I'll think about it." He said in a tone that meant he would.

"Right. We tested Liana and Iczer's DNA by the way. They're not related." P. Tobias said. M. Tobias grunted.

"Okay, we're all ready to go!" Iczer cried. Both Tobias' sighed. Mabelle and her bright ideas to take the kids back with them for a vacation. All the kids were packed, and the time capsules had been expanded and two more were built. Bulma really was a genius.

"Have fun kids." Mabelle said, her huge smile still on her face. It had been there ever since she found she could see again, and saw her kids. They all called out an affirmative.

"Let's go!" P. S'rac cried flying into a time machine. Tobias sighed.

"Are you sure you kids don't want to come? You're more than welcome." He said. Mene and Zno shook their heads.

"We have some things we need to work out with our parents here." Mene replied, gesturing to where Tobias, J'dee and Goten were. Tobias nodded in understanding.

"I still want to get to know my time. Maybe another time." Zno replied. Tobias sighed. Yup, just like her mother.

"Let's go home." He said.

*****

S'rac loaded everything he'd taken into the future in the time machine. "It'll be nice to see MY timeline again." he said to himself, grinning.

He turned around, looking to those from the future. "Later all!" he said, Son Grinning, as he waves and got in to the time machine.

He smiled and continued waving, until suddenly, that time disappeared and was replaced by his own.

*****

Zane and Jubilee quietly hopped into the time machine and joined the others on their journey to the past. They were curious to see what this Toby's timeline was like. Their parents insisted that they join the others on vacation, but Jubilee had a faint feeling that it had to do with her mother finding out about her closeness with Gabriel.

*****

I smiled as I waved at the rest of my guests as they headed out and I turned to go into the house. Gohan smirked as he closed the door behind me.

"Mrs. Son, I do believe you're wearing my favorite dress," he said and I smiled as I looked down at him.

"Maybe I am," I giggled as I looked at him. "What would you say if I were?"

"I'd have to say that I like that dress only one way," he bumped into me with the wheelchair, causing me to fall into his lap. He caught me in his arms, kissing me deeply, brushing his fingers over my cheek and I ran my hands through his hair. He pulled away. "I only like that dress rumpled up and tossed in the corner of our room." I smiled as he took me into his arms and flew us into our room.

"Mmmm Gohan, really the kids are going to be gone two weeks," I smirked as he kissed my bond mark.

"Your point being," he nipped at the sensitive skin. My head lolled back on my neck.

"Pace yourself, lover," I whispered as I held onto him tightly. He smiled down at me.

"Oh…but I am, I've got so much energy now that I'm not constantly looking out for us and the kids, I have soooo much more to use on you," his kissed me on my bond mark again. "Tonight is the full moon." I stopped and looked at him.

"Gohan, we…that's dangerous," I whispered as I looked at the love in those deep pools of onyx.

"I lost you once and I decided, I don't want to live if you're not in my life," he kissed me again. "Tonight we moon-bond, then the next time one of us dies we'll still be together in the next life." I smiled, the tears running down my cheeks.

"Then tonight," I kissed him; thankful he and I had the place to ourselves for two whole weeks.

***Present Time Line (Only One Day Has Passed)***

Deep within the depths of J'dee's mind she was already suffering from the destruction of several towns under Blake's Jenova influence each on of her hands now bared a scar similar to something stigmata like (except in the hands not the wrists).

Blake was sitting under a tree with J'dee next to him, she had the staff he gave her across her lap and she looked off in to the distance.

"They've returned you know?" She spoke first.

"Yeah I know."

"Why do you have to make me so paranoid?" Another question.

"Cause I'm your best friend's evil half."

"I'd rather him than you…"

"Well I'm dead and he's not."

J'dee sighed. "You can't stay in control forever."

Blake merely grinned at her and she knew he would do everything in his power to make sure he did stay in control.

"Why do you hate Toby?" J'dee asked.

"Oh c'mon he wants to marry both you and Icer! Seriously how can you allow that?"

J'dee looked at Blake and she looked down slowly.

"See I've made my point. You will always be second."

*whack*

Blake grabbed his head and looked at J'dee holding the staff.

"Ow why'd you do that?"

J'dee shrugged. "Cause…"

Blake sweatdropped. "Riiiiiiiiiiiight."

J'dee beamed a cheeky smile at him.

"Look I have control of your body you aren't suppose to hit me."

J'dee smirked at him. "You have control of my body but I have control of my mind."

"I don't want control of your mind."

She paused staring at Blake with a side long glance. "…."

"I like you the way you are."

"Whooooooooooooa hold up! Like me?"

J'dee felt as if her head was ready to explode. She decided to take a comical approach to his last comment.

*whack*

Blake once again grabbed his head in pain.

"Let me explain. Well… uumm… you see… it happened like… uuhh…"

"Well aren't you articulate"

"It's not fair you didn't give me a chance, what I wanted to say was that I really, really, really lo…ike… y.y.y.y.yo.yo.yo… you"

*whack*

"If you haven't already realized, Mr Observant, I'm about to get… MARRIED!!! And on top of that you tell me this… NOW!!!"

"What was I supposed to say, 'Don't marry Tobias, Marry me instead' "

"Marry You!!!"

Blake rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Would you?"

"Let's finish this conversation later." J'dee whispered in an urgent tone of voice "Toby is on his way"

"That man has the worst timing in the world." Blake muttered.

*****

"Daddy!" Iczer cried, leaping into Tobias arms. Tobias laughed and ruffled his Chibi son's hair as the Mirai one looked on, smiling. All the kids were looking around them in awe. After all, their world was shattered and dark. This world was unbroken and clean.

"So where are my fiancées?" Tobias asked, and all the Mirias looked sharply at him. Tobias didn't notice.

"Well, Icer is coming here right now, but J'dee…Tobias, Blake infested J'dee with his cells. She's gone evil on us."

*****

Tobias blasted as fast as he could for where he felt J'dee's ki. He ignored the fact that Icer had been heading for him. He had to save J'dee and Icer could take care of the kids. He came upon where she was and sucked in a breath.

"J'dee!" Tobias cried landing in front of her. She immediately struck at him, and he dodged to the left letting her go sailing by.

"Go away!" she hissed. "If you're around me, you'll die!"

"No." he replied, and she in turn swung at him with her staff. He ducked and caught her from behind, pinning her arms to her front. She hissed and kicked in the air.

"J'dee please, talk to me. Uro's dead, in both times! We're safe! We can get married and live happily ever after! I give my word!" he cried. J'dee reeled her head back into his face, and broke the hold, flipping away. Tobias growled but suppressed the urge to power up.

"Toby, she'll always send people after us! You, Gabe, anyone else will die!" she cried.

"No Mom." M. Gabe said ITing in front of them. He spread his hands wide. "We love you and we'd die to protect you."

"Just my point! She'll send people after you, like she did Uro!" she snapped. She lunged at them, again but Tobias caught her in his arms.

"Don't you remember? I was one with Uro. She may have used my own mind to hurt me, I could still see hers. She was the last, the old woman said so. Please come back to us." He whispered. J'dee struggled.

"But this morning-?" she whimpered.

"I'm sorry, I overreacted. I give my word I won't do that again. You know I've never broken my word." He said. J'dee looked from M. Gabe to Tobias.

"Toby-"

"Come back to us, J'dee. We're your family. Me, Gabe, Icer, Iczer, Icer's baby, Trey, we're all your family now. We'll be here for you just like you'll be here for us. Come back to ALL of us." He whispered into her ear. J'dee wrapped her arms around Tobias and began to cry as her body shed off the cells from Blake, the only thing remaining the scar, as a reminder.

*****

'Blake…' I looked at the cells as they slipped in to the ground… 'is he truly gone?' I rubbed my arms. I could still feel him though, it was an odd feeling. He was dead but he didn't feel like it.

Staring at the scars on my hands I felt like something was going to burst from them. I still felt the darkness I couldn't see it but I felt it. Why had 'the bad guy' confessed he loved me? I could still feel Toby's arms around me and I felt so confused. At least Blake was gone now, he wouldn't confuse my emotions anymore. It was to Ichi and Rian cliché, that was a while ago anyways, back in the days of Blade's Saiyan Elite… if only they could see me now.

I looked up at Toby. "Please I just want to go home."

It obviously upset me to stay round the area where Blake could still possibly be.

Mirai Gabriel nodded and he looked at Toby. "At least that's sorted out."

*****

Zane stepped back outside to bask in the sunlight. The morning seemed much brighter in this timeline as well and the sun felt so much warmer. He began to concentrate on ki until he felt a familiar one. He could feel his mother's ki and he could sense sorrow, even at this distance. He lowered his brow.

'Jubilee, I'm going to see mother. Stay here,' he communicated to her before flying off to find Tsunami.

Jubilee 'hmphed' and headed outside, annoyed that her older brother was once again trying to keep her locked up. She put her hands on her hips. Uro's gone in both worlds. What kind of trouble could she possibly get into? She then closed her eyes and concentrated. Maybe she could find her parents. She turned in the direction of the beach house and her eyes opened. She could feel Yamcha's ki, and she could sense frustration…and sorrow. What was going on? And why wasn't mother there with him? She turned over to the horizon where she could sense Gabriel's ki. She could feel that almost irresistible pull again, but she shook her head. She would see him later. So she turned in the direction of the beach house and took off.

*****

"Well, that went well," Turles, said as he stepped out of the fountain, trailing water behind him.

"Yes, it did," Blight intertwined her fingers. "But I still do not have my mate. And I now have two objectives."

"Which are?" Blight looked back at him. He smirked, "To retrieve my mate and my child."

Blight rolled her eyes and sighed dramatically before storming out of the pool. She could promise this Neanderthal so much power and all he had to do was become her lover! But NO! He was still infatuated with that damned goody-goody!

'What does a girl have to do around here for attention!' she screamed in her thoughts.

*****

Zane quickly touched down before the Son house and ran before the front door. He couldn't sense any unfamiliar kis and he lowered his brows in confusion. Reaching up one hand, he knocked on the door and waited. That's when the door opened and there stood Gohan.

He stared at the demi-saiiyan with wide eyes, taking in the extreme difference between him and the one of his own timeline.

"Son Gohan?" he snapped out of his stupor, "I need to see Tsunami. It's urgent."

*****

Yamcha sat in a broken heap on the carpeted floor of his living room. He had spent most of the day yesterday sparring in the GR in the backyard, but he still felt horrible. Because of Turles he couldn't even see his mate because she was afraid of him! Him! Her mate and husband! He growled and ran a hand through his long hair. He would find that son of a bitch and make him pay for this, but first he had to restore Tsunami's trust.

His head rose as he suddenly picked up an unfamiliar ki. It was making a beeline for the beach house and he couldn't tell if it was the enemy or not. He slowly rose to his feet and walked towards the front door when the doorbell rang. He blinked and headed for the door and looked through the peephole. There was a young girl standing there. He lowered his brows in confusion and opened the door.

"May I help you miss?" he asked.

Mirai Jubilee frowned. He looked awful! His eyes were baggy and he looked exhausted and just plain miserable. She quickly wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. He blinked and looked down at the girl. She looked to be in her mature teens. Perhaps some fan. He gently pried her off of him.

"I'm sorry, but this isn't such a good time," he said and she looked up at him with her deep purple eyes. There was something very familiar about them. And her hair too. He looked at her with a raised brow, "Do I…know you from somewhere?"

She smiled and folded her arms, "I'm Jubilee. From the future."

Jubilee covered her mouth as her father collapsed on the floor.

*****

Struck with the realization that he loved J'dee more than anything in the world, the shredded cells of Blake begin to regenerate, into an evolved Tsiru-jinn a level higher than what he was. Blake's once, pupiless eyes now grey, gleamed with satisfaction; he now had the power he needed to defeat Tobias for J'dee's affection.

Spreading the wings formed from the jenova cells Blake's evolved form was a most evil Metal cooler look with the image of Sephiroth.

"Lets see them try to defeat the dead and evolved."

*****

I was sitting in the kitchen cooking breakfast when I felt the powers appear, my eyes went wide as I nearly dropped the skillet with the pancakes in it.

"Belle, did you feel that?" Gohan asked and I nodded as I looked out of the window. The powers were definitely coming this way and I could feel Toby and S'rac among them as well as Mirai Gabriel.

"Yes, they…they feel familiar don't they?" I asked as I looked at the pancakes. "I guess I better make more food then." Gohan looked at me and then out the window again.

"Yeah, they don't feel hostile," Gohan said as he came up behind him, his arms wrapping around my waist as his lips pressed against the back of my neck.

"No, but you're starting to get 'happy' and we can't risk one of the kids coming down," I chuckled as I poured more batter into the skillet. "Unless of course Daddy would like to explain what he and Mommy were doing on the counter while the pancakes burned." Gohan chuckled against my neck before he pulled away, running his hands over my hips where I was ticklish.

"Well I guess I better not, I much rather explain why Mommy and Daddy take two hours in the shower," he chuckled as he headed upstairs. I giggled; he was such a 'loving' husband.

"I just hope that Mirai Zane can help Tsunami," I whispered as I looked out into the horizon, perhaps these were other Mirai people coming. Mirai Zane had appeared and we had let him in.

*****

Gokie, oh my precious Gokie. I climbed out of the cargo compartment and quickly looked around. Tobias was over there with the others, talking. I quickly snuck into the woods and took to the air, flying under the trees. I flew silently, having no ki to be traced. Yet I could smell her, like I was sure she could smell me. Yes, she was now coming to me as well. I landed and waited for her to come. Yes, there she was.

"What are you doing here, you do not belong here! This is my world!" Jan hissed at me. I laughed.

"But it is, it's just my past world, and you are me. And I need you to help me get my Gokie." I said. She looked surprised.

"But, I just saw Gokin as he would get older!" Jan replied. I smiled, my fangs gleaming.

"Yes, but this did not happen in my time. In mine they did not know Uro had brought me back." I said. Talking to my past self was confusing.

"But they know I exist in this version!" she hissed. I sighed, that would be a slight annoyance, but hopefully they would forget.

"Then I shall deal with that when it occurs." I said, and leaped on her. She looked surprised.

"What are you doing?" she spat. I chuckled.

"Why drinking your last drops. Or I will be, since taking you into me will purify myself of the Saiyan and make myself whole vampeal." I screeched and sank my fangs into her neck. I drank my past self-dry, and then drank till I received nothing. I dropped her body and watched it fade to dust. Yes, I know possessed her vampeal blood and I used it to drive the last of the Saiyan from my blood. I had discussed this with my brother when we had been in our world. That is before he locked me away and this all occurred. I had believed that a pure vampire would be able to over power any Saiyan. He believed that a cross breed would be able to hold their own. I had tired it his way when I first came here. Now it was my turn. I spread my mind out, and felt all those I had bitten. Icer was not able to be touched. I had not fed enough on her. Ignoring her, I turned to the others. Ah, Bulma was there, and she would respond to my call if the need be. I also felt my boy, my Gokie. I had bit him once, when he was mere child of three. So this was my future Gokie I was sensing. He was not under my control, just marked. I had watched him, I had seen into Gohan and Mabelle's minds during a battle with Uro, just a quick peak. I had gathered their earlier memories of Gokie from birth to three, when I first saw him, wandering the forest alone, crying. I had taken him rather than feeding on him. Something about him drew me. I wanted my precious; I even absorbed Mabelle, and Gohan's memories of the night of his conception. Gokie was mine. All mine from the cradle to the grave…………

*****

I stared at Mom, she looked so young, and A LOT like Liana, her hair was long and flowed around her shoulders as she stood at the door looking at us. I blinked and suddenly wished I had my eye back, she was going to flip over my eye patch, I just knew it.

*****

I couldn't believe it, Mom looked JUST like me, even more so than the Mom I had left in the future. I felt myself blush as she looked at me, the shock was apparent in her eyes. She looked over each one of us and I tried not to stare, but she and I were like twins.

*****

I wanted to laugh and run into my past mother's arms, she looked so young and innocent, like the weight of the world hadn't ever rested on her shoulders. She was an SSJ5, I could sense it, but wow, she looked like a kid, she was probably only a few years older than Alex and Liana right now.

*****

I rubbed the back of my head as I stared at my mom, she looked like Liana so much, but there was something different about her than from our time. I guess the stress of Uro hadn't effected her in the same way it had affected her Mirai self. She looked like a kid, I looked over at Gab to see his look of amusement as we met our past mother and she took us in.

*****

I stared at the young men and woman standing on my doorstep; I was rather shocked as I looked at them. I blinked as I looked at the young woman that could be my twin, then at the young man with one eyes, his Son hair was too identifiable, the young girl with her head tilted to the side, and the young man who looked like Gohan. I did the only think I could when faced with an army of Mirai children. I fainted.

*****

I sighed. My past self had done well. S'rac had abandoned his old home and I had made it mine. I looked at the stereo I had "acquired" from a human and turned it on. I smiled. My future self had gotten the CD. I constantly played this song whenever I was home; it reminded me of my Gokie.

"He's everything you want, he's everything you need.

He's everything inside of you that you wish you could be.

He says all the right things at exactly the right time.

But he means nothing to you and you don't know why."

I began to sing along, murmuring it as I always do.

"I am everything you want, I am everything you need.

I am everything inside of you that you wish you could be.

I say all the right things at exactly the right time.

But I mean nothing to you and I don't know why."

*****

I woke up and stared at the kids.

"ALEX!" I cried as I looked at the one-eyed giant with my first-born son's face. I leapt to my feet and quickly grabbed him, dragging him into the kitchen and sitting him down to look at his eye. "My baby!" I hugged him and I stroked his hair. "My poor baby boy!" I looked at him as he flushed deep red. "My, my, my, my son is going to be so handsome when he grows up." I smiled as I turned to the others who were sitting down.

"Can you guess who I am?" the girl who looked like me asked and I smiled.

"Oh, my Liana is such a…well….a clone of myself," I giggled as I stroked her cheek, she was prettier than me, at least I thought she was.

"What about me?" the cocky grin on my younger son's face was too much.

"Oh aren't we arrogant Son Gokin!" I cried as I laughed. He was so handsome, how could a mother not be proud? I looked at the last girl, she was standing there blushing and I smiled.

"So, I guess you don't really know who I am," she giggled and I smiled as I looked at her.

"Oh, on the contrary, I know exactly who's going to be you," I said as I took her hand and placed it over my womb. "I JUST found out about you." Everyone laughed. "ALEX! LIANA!" I watched as my two children came running into the room and I watched Mirai Alex and Mirai Liana stare at their Chibi selves.

"He did it, Mommy!" Chibi Liana said as she pointed at Chibi Alex.

"Did not! She did it!" Chibi Alex said as he pointed at Chibi Liana. I looked at them and shook my head as the group of Mirai teenagers chuckled.

"I'll find what you two did later, I want you to meet these nice people," I said. They looked at them and smiled. "That boy and that girl are your future selves."

"Just like Vegeta II and Tenks' Daddy!" the twins cried and once and I nodded as the two chibis became missiles and attached themselves to their Mirai selves.

"COOL! You have an eye patch!" Chibi Alex cried as he sat on Miria Alex's lap.

"Oh, you're hair is really long, but not as long as Mommy's!" Chibi Liana said.

*****

I stared at my Chibi self and smiled as he began asking a million questions at once.

"Wow, I'm going be really big!" he said as he stood on my lap so we were nose to nose.

"Well only if you train really hard," I said as I rubbed the back of my head. He stopped to think and then smiled.

"I know! You can train me, then I can really strong!" he said and then looked over at his twin. "Come on Liana and Mirai Liana, let's go train so we can get strong and grow up fast!"

"Not too fast please," Mom said as she placed breakfast on the table and I smiled, she was so happy, I couldn't believe that this was the same Mom who kept us alive for so long.

*****

"Come on! We're done!" my Chibi self said as she grabbed my hand and then started to drag me away. I laughed as I watched Chibi Alex tugging on my Alex's hand. My brother was smirking as he sat there, not letting the Chibi move him. Chibi Alex stopped and looked at my brother before smiling and flying to the top of the fridge.

"Son Alex if you do that again I swear you won't sit down for the rest of the day," Mom said as she gave Iczer his coffee, he was looking at me with his 'You-me-alone-later' eyes. I smirked as I watched Chibi Alex come back and stand in front of my Alex with Mom's cookie jar.

"I'll give you all of the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies if you'll spar with me," he said as he open the jar and held up his favorite cookie. Mom hadn't been able to make them for a long time, I could see Mirai Alex's eye widen as he looked at his Chibi self.

"Okay, but the cookies first and then training," Mirai Alex said and Chibi Alex shook his head.

"I'm not stupid, Liana and I always trade cookies, we don't switch cookies till AFTER," Chibi Alex said and I heard my mother chuckling.

"I think someone thinks his Chibi self isn't as quick as he is," Mom said and we all laughed as Chibi Alex took out a cookie and the scent of the peanut butter and chocolate reached my nose. I smiled, I missed that smell, Mirai Alex's nose was twitching and I smirked as I watched him try to grab for the Chibi only to have the kid run off to the gravity room.

"TRAIN AND THEN COOKIES!" Chibi Alex cried and I laughed as my Alex launched himself after him.

"GIVE ME THAT COOKIE, CHIBI!" he cried as Chibi me and I followed them.

"MIRAI ALEX DON'T THINK THAT THE NO FLYING RULE DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T SIT DOWN EITHER!" Mom called and the whole room burst out laughing.

"ZANE COME ON WE'RE GOING TO TRAIN WITH OUR FUTURE SELVES!" Chibi me cried and I watched as Chibi Zane ran down the stairs after us.

*****

Gokin shivered as he walked into his past mother's living room. He looked east, feeling deep wanting.

"You okay bud?" Gabe asked. Gokin laughed.

"Fine! Let's go eat something!" Gokin said. With one more glance east, he followed his brother.

*****

I looked over at Gokin and Gabe, smiling as I put out their breakfast and gently stroked Gokin's cheek. He looked up at me somewhat shocked at the contact and I smiled as I quickly walked into the next room as Gohan talked with the boys and I smiled as I saw J.D. playing with Chibi Gokin. She looked shocked to see me and pulled back as if I would yell at her. I smiled as I stood next to her and picked up Chibi Gokin.

"I…I was just playing with him while Tsunami, Chibi Juju Bee, and Mirai Zane talked," J.D. said as she looked down at the floor. I smiled as I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and started to lead her back to the kitchen.

"Relax, J.D., it's okay, I don't mind at all, besides, I bet this little one is going to cause a lot of trouble with you once you're born," I giggled as I bounced Chibi Gokin on my hip. She smiled as she relaxed a bit and I smiled at her as I watched the boys fighting at the table and I sighed. "Well I was going to go change Gokin upstairs but because I have to watch you three Mirai, I might as well change him right here." I watched as Mirai Gokin turned bright pink.

*****

I turned red as I watched my mom pull a bag out of nowhere and I gasped as she pulled out a changing blanket.

"Oh come on Mom, this isn't fair at all!" I cried as Gab, J.D., and Iczer began chuckling. "I mean, it's not like you can embarrass anyone of them!" I felt my blush spreading further as she began to take of my Chibi form's pants.

"Oh come on Gokin, it's not like it's you," J.D. giggled and I glared at her, she was hiding behind Gab and I could see the gleam in her eyes being behind him.

"Well what's she going to do to you huh? You're not even born! You're probably still a blob of cell!" I cried and then off came the diaper and I watched in horror as my Chibi form tried to escape with nothing covering his bottom.

"Oh you little nudist, get back here," Mom giggled as she grabbed my Chibi self's ankle and dragged him back as he giggled.

"Hey, Gokin, nothing much has changed has it?" Gab snickered and I glared at him.

"Oh please, I'm way bigger than you!" I growled and suddenly blushed as I remembered my Mom, Dad, and baby sister were in the room. "Um…I'm going to go watch Liana, Alex, and the Chibis." I rushed into the back of the house still beat red.

"I wonder what upset him," my dad laughed and I felt myself get redder.

*****

I smiled as I saw Iczer and Gab appear at the door of the gravity room and stand next to Gokin, he was still red and I smirked as I sparred with my Chibi self. Alex was busy with Chibi Alex and Chibi Zane. The two little boys were having a lot of fun sparing with the big bad Alex from the future.

"Hey Liana, want to go spar with me at Tobias' cabin?" Iczer asked and I smiled, it would be fun to taunt Tobias with our relationship, he had made an extra effort to keep us apart after we had the blood test.

"Sure," I said as I winked at him. "Okay Chibi Me, why don't you go spar with your brother and Zane?" She looked at me and then at Iczer curiously before shrugging and flying towards Alex.

"Hey no fair!" my Alex cried as he suddenly had three chibis sparring with him. "I wanna come too! Wait! Hey! No! HEHEHEHE! That tickles! Stop!" I landed next to the other boys as the chibis began to tickle my brother and we all laughed as the Might Son Alex, son of Belle and Gohan, fell to his side unable to keep three chibis from tickling him

"Bye Alex!" we called as a group and I could hear my brother.

"I'll hehehehe get you eheheheheh all for this wahahahaha!" he was lost to the giggles of the chibis.

*****

I flew west, to their home. When I got close I dropped into the woods. I felt my new powers emerge and I made myself one with the shadows and the dark. Now I could see my Gokie up close. All mine from the cradle to the grave……………….

*****

I was sitting at the table with Gohan giggling as Chibi Gokin ate, well splattered his father with strained carrots, for the fourth time.

"Gohan, this may come as a shock, but I don't think he wants the carrots," I giggled as I looked at my mate, he was covered with orange splatters.

"How come he never does this to you?" Gohan asked as he wiped some of the goo off his face. I smirked as Mirai Gokin, Mirai Gab, Mirai Liana, and Mirai Iczer appeared in the doorway.

"Cause Mommy breast feeds him," I said as I looked at the flush on Mirai Gokin's face. "Oh come on, you're an adult now, Gokin-chan, you should be able to take the fact that I've breast-fed you, as well as each of your siblings. It's a fact, get over it." The Mirai group around him giggled and I smiled.

"Iczer and I are going to Tobias' to spar and visit Chibi Iczer," Liana said as she waved at me, I was still trying to accept what Tobias had told me. Iczer and Liana a couple….and the shared blood was another thing. I sighed, I just hoped this wouldn't develop in this timeline.

"Okay dears, have fun," I said as Chibi Gokin splattered his father with strained peas.

"Are those peas?" Mirai Gokin asked and Gohan nodded. "Oh, I hate peas."

"Ah, so I gathered," Gohan said as a large wad of green goop hit him in the face. I stared laughing with Gokin and Gab and then stopped. I looked out of the window and growled slowly.

"Belle? What is it?" Gohan asked as he wiped his face clean as Gokin began to feed his Chibi self some applesauce.

"I feel a dark ki," I growled as I felt my power rising. "It's somewhere out there." I bared my teeth at the window, something was watching me and my family, something with a black soul!

"Calm down Belle, we can take it right?" Gohan asked and I closed my eyes before nodding.

"Not strong enough to really be a threat, but I just don't like it," I said and turned to see Chibi Gokin, hit his Mirai self in the face with a large glop of applesauce. We all laughed as Mirai Gokin glared at his Chibi self.

"Fine, fine, I give up," Mirai Gokin said as he went to wash his face.

"Guess I'll feed him then," I sighed as I went over to clean up my baby.

*****

Shit! I had no idea that Mabelle of the past had such strong ki senses! I avoided the future version of her for such reasons but her past self wasn't even blind!

"Bitch." I hissed and she looked up from the table frowning. I wanted to appear and rip her throat out, but no. Not now. I had to have Gokin all to myself, and loosing his mother would hurt him. No, I would make him mine in the past, where his damn mother could not protect him. His past mother was unable to know I was here. The only person that would be able to see me in the dark was J'dee. But she would hardly ever be here, and Gokin would more than likely………

"Hey Gokin! Let's go spar with our Iczer and Liana at Tobias's house!" Gabriel called. I cursed.

*****

I laughed as I finished sparing with Iczer, he was going to stay here as was Gab, and they wanted to be with their mothers and Chibi forms. I nodded as I gave Iczer a passionate kiss right in front of Toby, I heard him growl and giggled as I took off with Gokin.

"Wow, so are you and he going to do it or what?" Gokin asked and dodged my ki blast.

"None of your business, Mr. I-love-my-brother's-girlfriend-but-don't-act-like-it," I said and he blushed.

"Oh…you….knew…about….that," Gokin whispered and I hugged him.

"I just don't get you Gokin," I said as I looked at him, he looked up at me confused. "You'll fight Gab over food, money, clothes, and who gets the top bunk everyday, but you won't fight for the girl you love." He sighed as shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Juju Bee loves Gab, I'm not going to confuse her. She confides in me about him and asks me for advice, I give it, I'm glad to help her," Gokin said and I could see the crushing pain of helping his love be involved with his best friend and brother. "I can love her from afar, I just…" I stopped and hugged him as he started to cry.

"Hush, just let it out Gokin-chan," we floated there for a bit before going home, giving my baby brother the time he needed to control his emotions.

*****

I sighed as I went into my room, it was decorated as a nursery at the moment, and I sighed as I dropped off my jacket and my shirt. Mom had set up a bed and had left a plate of food as a peace offering for embarrassing me earlier. I smiled as I found a note from the Chibis.

Dear Mirai Gokin-chan,

We hope you had fun training with Mirai Iczer, Mirai Me (Liana wrote that not me), and Mirai Gab. We had fun with Big Brother Me (Alex wrote that not me). Will you play with us and spar with us tomorrow? We have cookies! And Mommy said if we clean our room that Big Sister Me(I wrote that not Alex) and Big Brother Me (I wrote that not Liana), would take us to visit Iczer with you and Big Brother Gab.

Love you (Liana wrote that not me!)

Liana the pretty Saiyan princess (even thought Vegeta-san calls us third class brats)

Alex the mighty Saiyan warrior (not he's not) (yes I am) (No) (Yes and you aren't a princess) (I am too) (are not)

The letter ended about there and there was a picture of all the Mirais standing on the doorway as Mom was passed out on the floor. Gokin chuckled as he put the picture and letter in his jacket pocket and slipped under the covers, slowly falling asleep.

*****

I quietly entered their shared room. I had done this numerous times before, especially when Gokie was sad. The good thing was Gabe was sleeping at his mother's home. I snarled a bit. How disgusting. Tobias was marrying both the witch whore and the ice bitch. I sat on the edge of the bed and gently brushed my hand over his hair. He slowly opened his eyes and shot straight up. I had taught him before to be quiet, since his brother usually slept in the same room.

"MY angel!" he said in a hushed tone. I placed a finger on his lips. Oh my Gokie, I should take you now.

"How are you my pet?" I asked. I had done this once a month ever since I had taken him home. I had watched him grow, my Gokie. I, of course, did not age so I always remained his angel.

"Well, but did you follow us here?" he asked and I nodded. He smiled and hugged me. Tonight I would have some fun. I traced my hand down his chest.

"Oh my Gokie, I have come to tell you that your fallen angel will soon be with you." I whispered. His eyes widened.

"You mean it! I'll know your name and everything?" he whispered. I nodded. I refrained from giving him my name. He being an angel would just convince his parent when he told them of my visits that he had a guardian angel. If he knew my name all would be lost, because then they would know the truth.

"Yes, my sweet, soon. But I have first come for a delight." I said trailing my arm under his gi pants. He gasped.

"An-angel………" he moaned. I smiled. Oh so sweet, so very sweet. I lowered my head-

"I just want to say goodnight." Mabelle said opening the door. I instantly merged with the dark as the light clicked on. Gokin blinked a few times and snatched the blanket up around him. Mabelle shrieked, making my ears hurt, which were far more sensitive than Saiyan hearing.

"Oh, I'm sorry Gokin, I didn't know you slept naked! I just thought-"

"It's okay Mom. I should have told you or something." He said. I smiled. Gokie, so sweet and clever too.

"Um, should I just go to bed, or-?"

"I'm okay, I was just having another dream, and at least that's what my mother from the future calls them. Their like visions of my guardian angel." He said. Mabelle raised her eyebrows and sat where I once had. I cursed as I stayed on the ceiling. I may be one with the dark but still-

"When did they start?" she asked. Gokie shrugged, and began to tell her.

*****

I looked at my Mom, she looked so worried about me, but I had to curl up to hide my obvious….er….train of thought in my dream. She smiled innocently unaware of the throbbing heat my angel had caused. I looked into her blue eyes, they were just like mine, I guess I got them from her, I hadn't really looked at Mom's when they had been healed, I was just too excited that she was alive.

"Well they started when I was three, you had just saved Kakuna and Trunks, but they were crippled by Uro, unable to fight. You had been furious with yourself, you and blaming yourself for everything. I do that too, but I was upset because you told me that I couldn't go with you when you trained Alex, Liana, and Zane." She nodded and I sighed. "I ran away, trying to find you while you trained them in the forest and you refused to let me come. Anyway, I got lost and what I didn't realize was that Bra and Goten were there, already transformed into Uro's slaves. I met them and ran, faster than they expected and I hid. Before I knew it I was completely lost. Then…the most beautiful woman I ever saw just appeared. She hugged me and told me not to cry. I asked her if she was an angel and said yes. I don't remember much after that, until you found me and cried your heart out. Telling me that you were sorry and that you'd train me as long as I didn't run away ever again."

"I see," Mom said as she looked at me. "What does your angel look like?" She smiled as she rested her hand on my knee giving it a comforting squeeze. I felt myself calming down.

*****

I listened to my Mirai son's description of his angel and I got a sinking feeling. I felt the darkness in this room, which was why I had actually come in. I wanted to growl, but I wanted to calm Gokin-chan.

"This is fascinating," I said as I cupped his face in my hands. "I believe I owe this 'angel' a thank you."

"Well, I'm used to her," he said with a smile.

*****

"So you've had visions of her since she saved you in the woods. That's nice." Mabelle said, smiling and running her hands through his hair. Gokin shrugged.

"At least once a month. On month they happened almost every night. It was when Alex lost his eye saving me. She's always been there to comfort me. She said to always be happy so I have." Gokin son grinned, making me smile. I did not mind being up here watching him talking to that whore when he smiled like that.

"Well goodnight son. Sleep well. We're going over to Toby's place to help with the wedding plans. Besides I know you guys don't like to be split up for too long." She said walking to door and turning off the light. "I love you son."

"Love you too, Mama." He murmured already falling asleep. She closed the door and I became myself again. I brushed his hair out of his eyes and kissed his forehead. Perhaps another night. I slipped out the window, through the very slight crack between the window and sill since it was closed. I saw Mabelle standing outside, watching the sky, face frowning. I knew that look, she was worried. I became on with the dark again and floated in front of her. She was staring off into the woods where I had found Gokie, now. I floated around behind her, and whispered into her ear.

"He's mine you bitch, all from the cradle to the grave, he's my Gokie." I said. She whirled around as I passed through her, making her shiver. In this form she couldn't touch me, so she could pick me up with damn clairsentience of hers. I headed for home. All mine, from the cradle to the grave, all mine………………

*****

I snarled into the night as I went SSJ5, my body glowing, illuminating the darkness around me. I glared at the darkness, the direction of S'rac's cave, I could see nothing, but I had learned, seeing is not always believing.

"That's where you're wrong," I hissed as I glanced through the trees. "Gokin is my son, my baby, and you're threatening him. I know what you are and I have a pretty good idea where you came from. You're one of Jan's damn vampires, so you must be from the future if you know this Gokin. I won't let you touch him." I felt my power begin to waken those in the house and I dropped back to normal.

"My family and friends are the most important thing in my life and you've made a big mistake. Everyone knows not to get in the way of a mother and her child, you will not have him. From the cradle to the grave he is his own!" I snarled into the night, I knew it was gone. "I have him as a baby now, so if you think just because he's not that baby I won't die to protect him. You're dead wrong, bitch. I went through hell and back for my babies and one whore of a vampire isn't going to ruin all I worked for. I will find you." I smirked, she was powerful alright, but she forgot one thing. She had left her scent on my son's skin, I would begin my hunt tomorrow, I would start with the area Gokin had gotten lost in….and I was going to go Primal.

*****

To Be Continued… (surprise ain't it? ;p)

~J'dee