Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter 18 ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Return / Kotahitanga / ANBM sequel

Author: Lady Youko, Mabelle, Raine, Jan, Tobias, J'dee

Rating: NC-17 (offensive language possible lemon later if I feel like it)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour?? / Angst?? / Supernatural?? / Mary-sue

Author's Note: Normally I would have LEMONS separate but not this chapter sorry there are LEMONS in this chapter but clearly marked before hand and when ended so if it's not your style you can skim through it.

Added AN: A lot of confusion in this chapter more than likely, but man we're a confusing bunch. Oh yeah I would of separated this but honestly I don't have the time anymore. Last month of classes and I'm full on and trying to catch up. Damn stupid influenza shot.

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball / Z / GT. Wish I did but I don't, I do own a hand crafted 4 star dragonball. It's mine, it's made of clay and it's stupid cause I made it along with a Vegeta bust upwards sculpture, talk about withdrawl! Oh yeah don't sue, not worth it, cause I'm broke.

***The Games We Play***

Mirai Gabriel walked in to his mother's bedroom to see her lying stomach down on the bed reading a book, listening to music and writing on a lined pad. She seemed so much more younger than she was supposed to act. But he had to remind himself she wished herself to be in the twenties when she would have probably been only eighteen.

"I don't agree with what Toby said." She remarked not looking at him.

"How'd you-?" He began to ask.

She sat up and turned round and he saw her hold her scarred hand up.

"It's something of a feeling now, nothing at all like the whole ki stuff, this is new and I'm trying to get used to it."

"Blake." He let out a sigh. "At least he's gone."

"He's not so bad, after all he's half of a really good friend of mine, sure it's the evil half but he's a friend still."

"Do you still think your psycho granny will send people after you?"

She smirked. "Are you kidding that's what I meant when I said I don't agree with Toby, but what I do agree with is that it won't be for a while, time passes here so much faster."

Gabriel looked at her and he saw the saddened look on her face and he remember the Trey from his timeline telling him about that night in the airport motel when his mother was horribly sick, a sign that the bond between his father and his mother had been severed. He looked at her, it must have really hurt, and he couldn't image not being able to see Jubilee again. It would drive him crazy, he wondered if that's how his mother felt.

"What are you writing?" he walked over to the bed and she sat up and he sat down next to him she handed the lined pad over and he was instantly reminded on how much he didn't know about his birth mother.

TOO MUCH

Don't you pity me, I have shit luck, don't you pity me, cause I don't give a fuck.

Don't tell me what to do, cause I won't, don't tell me what to do, just don't.

I was so angry I had to take a walk the other day, Personally I like it all my way.

I'm alone, I am a loner, it's just me, sitting here by myself, can't you see?

I have too much, I don't talk enough, my eyes are black, and I don't give a stuff.

I'm over it but you're not, I don't care, you want to dig my grave, don't you dare.

Too much attitude for you to cope, too much attitude cause I'm out of hope

It's getting too much for everyone but me, it's getting too much just let me be.

"I've seen three shrinks in a matter of two months and they all blame my childhood for all my built up anger. I thought it was gone, I really did. Gohan he…" She let out a sigh.

"Trey told me about this, he took all that negative energy in to him to remove Babity's spell from you, but that doesn't mean more won't come."

"Can you see if we have any Passion flower herbs in the kitchen please. I need to get some rest perhaps I'll feel better when I wake up."

Gabriel nodded and he got up and walked out of the room to leave his mother to her writing. He added water to the jug and put it on to boil. He decided after this he would go back to Belle's and spend some time with Gokin, after all they were going to do this whole past trip thing together with Jubilee. He thought for a moment as he opened the pantry and looked inside. He wondered what Jubilee was up to and searched for her energy. She was with her father so that was okay and Zane seemed to be at Belle's with their mother.

'Maybe I'll skip seeing Gokin until later on tonight and sneak over to visit Jubilee and see how she and Yamcha are doing.' He thought to himself.

"Any food?" Trey asked peeking over his shoulder.

"I'm looking for herbs."

"Awww man you're not in to that weird stuff too."

"Why not? Where I come from you are."

"No I'm just weird I don't weird stuff I just be weird."

Gabriel smirked as Marron came in to the room and smiled at Trey.

"Don't worry about food Trey, we'll get some when we're out. After all you don't want to stick around for another one of your sister's cooking mishaps."

"Heeeeeeeeeeell no. Well see ya kid." With that Trey left following Marron.

J'dee wandered in to the kitchen just as Gabriel was pulling the passionflower herbs out of the back of the herb section. He held it up for her to see with out turning away from the pantry.

"Hungry huh?" she asked as the jug clicked off signalling that it had finished boiling.

"Trey's fault, him and S'rac always make me hungry."

J'dee took the herbs and picked up a blue teapot, she placed the herbs in the bottom, probably only about one tablespoon full and added the boiled water. Picking up a spoon and a cup she left the kitchen kissing her son on the check.

Gabriel watched her walk out, even though she was his mother, he felt like he was intruding on her and wrote a note for her and stuck it to the fridge and he left to go annoy Jubilee for a while.

*****

I yawned as I got up, I was in the last stage of pregnancy, it was not going to be fun. Tsiru-jinn births were violent and I should probably warn Tobias and the others about that. I stretched my tail and looked around, speaking of my son and future mate.

I got up and patted my large belly, my daughter, that would be a new experience. I pulled on a robe that was servig as my maternity gown and headed downstairs.

*****

I sighed. This was vastly annoying. I watched Mabelle zip around, and sniff the air for my scent location. I had returned home near dawn, after having fed well, to find the bitch tracking my scent to S'rac's cave. I had immediately stripped and vaporized my clothing. I then ran naked through the woods, spreading my scent everywhere. I had then climbed one of the trees I had rubbed against and watched her. She snarled and stopped off into one of the many directions where I had gone. I smirked and flew for home. I slipped in my secret entrance, since I had collapsed the main entrance. I had burrowed this one using my abilities. Only one who could become one with the dark could use it. I stripped naked and slowly sank into the ground, moaning as the sift soil sank in around me. I felt my body begin to absorb what I needed, and I slipped into sleep from the day just as the last of my hair was covered in dirt.

*****

I looked at the bouquets and looked at J'dee. She was kind of out of it today, something else seemed to be on her mind and I smirked as I decided to accept this gift from Dende.

"The blue and white roses would be best for me," I said quietly. "The red and pink clash with my hair and well me." J'dee nodded as she stared out of the window and I smiled more. I'd have to try and get through most of the plans today while she was so agreeable.

*****

Tobias sighed. J'dee and Icer were inside, talking about the wedding again. He didn't mind too much that they were. Icer's was two months due and the wedding was four months away, but it was still damn tiring. The kids were all sparring and playing, and the Mirai versions were just hanging out, or spending time with themselves. He kept a close eye on both Iczers, wanting to make sure his chibi son didn't get hurt and his Mirai one didn't run off with Liana. Tobias sighed again and tapped his foot impatiently. He had invited Belle over with her family, and he was hoping they would get here soon. As if summoned by thought he saw them approaching on the horizon. He smiled as Mabelle landed with her family, now practically doubled with all the Mirais.

"Hi, guys!" M. Iczer cried racing to the others. The all broke off into smaller groups. Tobias growled at M. Iczer who was going off with M. Liana. He motioned to his chibi son to follow them and he giggled. He pulled Chibi Liana, and Alex with him, sneaking behind them. That should keep them apart, for now.

"Hi, Toby, what's up?" Mabelle asked. Tobias smiled as the kids broke off to play or spar.

"Can we talk? Alone." He added, seeing Gohan standing nearby. Gohan looked worried but Mabelle just smiled.

"Sure."

*****

"So what flower is Toby going to have on his tux?" J'dee asked and I looked at the pictures in the book.

"White would be best, but it really is his decision," I muttered as I looked around. "Hey where is he?"

*****

I smiled at Gohan and winked at him, after this morning's 'shower' he should have been more relaxed about me. I followed after Toby as he led me around the house to the garden. I looked at it and tried not to wince, too many memories of Toby and me in gardens, too many old wounds to open. I looked up at him.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked him, my attention was all on him, even though I was scanning the area around us.

"Belle, you and I were really….close," he said as he turned his back to me and I nodded slowly.

"Yes, we were," I said quietly, but not quiet enough to escape his ears.

"I need to ask you something," Toby said as he turned to look at me and I nodded.

"Anything Toby, go ahead and ask," I said and he smiled as he looked at me. Something about that smile reminded me of Liana, both of them actually.

"Will you be my best man?" he asked and then made a face like it had come out wrong.

*****

"You want me to be your best man?" Mabelle asked in disbelief. Tobias laughed sheepishly, and put his hand behind his head.

"Well, best person. I still think you're my best friend Belle. Please?" Tobias asked.

*****

I looked at him for a second, I turned away from him as I thought. A part of me was telling me to say yes right now, but another part of me, a part I thought was long dead spoke up. 'Once upon a time you would have been asking him who he wanted to be the best man at YOUR wedding.' I shook my head, trying to forget what might have been. That road had been missed too long ago and I turned to him and smiled happily. He looked worried and I realized that he thought when I shook my head I was saying no. I began to laugh as I patted his shoulder.

"Of course I will, silly," I giggled as I looked up at him. Regret wouldn't ruin his wedding and I would make sure of it. "Of course in four months I'll be getting a bit round." I said as I looked at him and he stared at me.

"What the hell? You're a Saiyan not a damn rabbit!" he joked as he looked at me. I grabbed his hand and placed it over my womb.

"If it's a boy it'll be Son Tobias Joto and if it's a girl it'll be Son Jera Daphne. Of course I'll call the boy T.J. and the girl J.D.," I said as I removed his hand and headed back towards the door. "Well don't just stand there, we've got a wedding to plan."

*****

"Well come along," I said as J'dee turned and headed back to the house, Belle was chuckling over their exchange. "She may get mad and I don't know if I can protect you in this condition." I laughed as I headed inside my future husband following with his best person.

*****

"So Tobias," Vegeta said as they all stood in the kitchen. J'dee and Icer had insisted he help with the plans and most of the adults had followed, wanting to see the spectacle. Tobias shot Vegeta a glare who continued. Mabelle and Gohan were practically laughing out loud as Tobias kept murmuring, "I mustn't run away! I mustn't run AWAY!"

"Have you decided which onna gets to have you first on your wedding night?" Vegeta finished. Everyone froze and Tobias went deathly pale.

"He's going to choose me of course!" Icer said. J'dee frowned.

"No, ME!"

"NO, ME!"

"ME!"

"ME!"

"ME!"

"Let's have Toby decide!"

"Fine, Toby who gets you first on our wedding night?" Both women turned to where Tobias had been standing but he was no where to be found. Suddenly everyone heard the explosion of some one powering straight into SSJ4 as they took off. They all ran outside just to see Tobias zoom off in to the distance.

'I mustn't run away my ASS!!!!' Tobias thought.

*****

"Where the hell do you think you're going!" I cried as I took off after him. "I'm pregnant not weak!" J'dee was behind me yelling threats and demands.

"I gotta go to the other side of the world!" he cried and I hissed as I zoomed down into the trees. I put on the speed dodging trees and rocks. I looked up and smiled as I flew straight up and caught Toby's arm.

"Ha, got you!" I hissed.

*****

I was rolling on the floor next to Gohan and the other Mirais as Icer and J'dee flew off after the runaway groom.

"I should feel sorry for him," Gohan huffed as we slowly stopped laughing.

"Don't waste good pity," I chuckled as I slowly got up, dusting myself off as I took in M. Izcer and M. Liana hugging each other close as they laughed. "He did ask them both to marry him. He gets what he deserves." That started a whole new bout of the giggles.

******

"Uh……I will not answer that question for fear of death." Tobias replied as both women held him by an arm each. They may not be as strong as he but DAMN they were fast!

"Tobias Fiften. We arranged a schedule so each one of us gets you every other night, with Sundays off. We're trying to compromise on this weding. The LEAST you can do is choose who goes FIRST!" J'dee snapped. Icer nodded.

"Ummmmmmm………could I just flip a coin?"

"NO!"

*****

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I hissed as I bounced my hand. "One, Two, Three, Shoot." I held back a smile as I held out sissors to J'dee's paper. "I win, now that that humiliation's over can we go back?"

*****

"I still can't believe he had us play rock, paper, scissors to settle it." Icer snarled. Tobias gulped as he enetered the doorway.

"Neither can I. Hello Toby." J'dee said, ice in her voice. Tobias gave a weak smile and pulled out two bouquets, one contrasting the other. He smiled and gave them one each.

"Ummm, I'm not asking you to accept it but I just want to say I'm sorry. There's a tournament for children and teenagers. I was going to take the kids so you girls could have some time alone. Is that okay?" he asked. They gave him a look.

"Fine but make damn sure they don't get hurt!"

*****

Placing the teapot down on the bedside table I looked at my reflection in the mirror wondering to myself, why I had tried to distance myself from my own child especially one from the future of a world so dreary. I felt so cold thinking about it, sitting down on my bed I poured myself a cup of passionflower tea and took a quick sip and cringed.

"Ergh forgot to add honey." I muttered to myself and left the room and walked back in to the kitchen. I looked at Chibi Gabriel sleeping on the couch with pillows round him.

I picked him up went in to the pantry and grabbed some honey and a tea spoon and went back in to my room, I placed Gabriel down on my bed gently, he just yawned and his eyes didn't open.

"Me with a kid… who woulda thought." It was still a hard notion to get used to.

The whole early morning wake ups with the crying cause the baby's hungry and my whole self-conscious feelings towards the breast-feeding situation.

I added the honey to the teapot and a half-teaspoon to the cup I had taken a sip from. I stirred it a bit then sat down on the bed next to my son. I brushed some hair from his face. He was still so small it was hard for me to imagine him being the Gabriel I had seen from the future.

"I hope I can raise you as well as Belle seemed to."

*****

I snarled in rage again as I moved back and forth through the forest, growling escaping as I finally gave up. I was back at the entrance of S'rac's cave and I let out a loud howl.

"BITCH!!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! I SWEAR BY ALL I HOLD SACRED I WILL PROTECT MY CHILD FROM YOU!" it was a roar as I punched the rocks from the cave in, shattering them on contact. I let out another long, deep howl.

"YOU TOUCH HIM AND I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A PIG AND LEAVE YOUR INNARDS IN THE SUN TO ROAST!" My tail was lashing as I felt something…something horribly familiar.

*****

I rested on my bed, it was hard to stay awake and I felt part of me shiver. Someone or something was coming. I could feel it in my bones. I growled as I wrapped myself into a ball and curled my tail around me. I was worried for my daughter.

*****

Trey grinned as he and Marron landed outside a small looking restaurant.

"Where's this?" he asked.

"I used to work here." Marron smiled.

"You want to eat where you worked? I could never do that or even get a job in my favourite fast-food place."

"You having wishing powers you don't need a job, you just wish for money."

"Ooooh so that's why you're with me?" Trey teased.

Marron hit him playfully. "I'm not as money grabbing as my mother thank-you."

"Heh." He rubbed the back of his neck as Marron leaned in close and smiled at him.

Trey couldn't help but blush.

"Aw you're so shy it's so cute." She smiled.

"Uh… heh yeah… so shall we um… eat?"

"You saiyans always with your stomachs."

"Yeah but I didn't wish to be a saiyan. I think it's cause my sis is. So well relations seems typical really." Trey shrugged.

"Well lets go." Marron grabbed him by the hand and pulled him in to the restaurant.

"Alright foooood!" Trey grinned as he was pulled inside.

*****

Gabriel flew towards where Jubilee was. He sensed a bit of confusion from Yamcha who must of not been informed of their future kids returning.

Gabriel looked at his watch as he flew. He really hoped he wasn't interrupting anything important between the father and daughter. Her wanted her to come with him and the others to the tournament.

He could sense his mother back at her place just climbing into her bed ready to go to sleep.

"I hope you're gunna be okay mom. You seem a bit distant lately after this Blake thing."

*****

I smiled as Iczer showed me his picture of me and J'dee fighting over Toby, it was funny, but I was so tired.

"Baby, why don't you go play outside, Mommy's very tired," I whispered and he looked at me concerned. "Don't worry, Honey, I was like this when you were getting ready to be born."

*****

I looked at the castle as I fell out of Primal, my curiousity quelling the beast in me. I slowly approached the back way, my ki undetectable and my anger unparalleled. I lifted my nose and with normal Saiyan senses I took in the scents. It was one female Saiyan and one male Saiyan. The male was Turles, but the female Saiyan was familiar, it was Tsunami's scent….it had to be Blight!

*****

Blight growled at Turles from her seat as he paced back and forth.

"Why didn't you kill her?!" she demanded to know.

He looked at her with lowered brows, "Baka, I don't want her dead! I want her back her with me! The onna and brat are mine."

Blight smirked and rested her chin in hand, "Oh? And what about the infant girl with them? That one obviously isn't yours. How can you love a woman who has borne a child to another man? If you ask me, that's the make-up of a whore."

"Shut up!" Turles yelled at her and she got quiet.

"The onna is mine regardless of who she lives with! You will aid me in retrieving her and the boy. Then I will kill that Yamcha and put down that mistake he forced her to conceive."

*****

Blake paused for a bit, he was standing in J'dee's room watching her sleep, he was having odd memories that he knew were from his better half and he frowned maybe his better half was with him after all instead of being back in the other world, he placed the bouquet of flowers on the bedside table. He turned to leave when he saw a child standing in the open doorway.

The kid blinked and looked at him and Blake let out a curse as the kid ran off.

"Mommy! Mommy, there's someone who looks like Uncle Cooler in the house."

Blake growled and stepped back fading away from the scene with a new body, he had new powers, which were extremely useful. His Cooler crossed with Sephiroth body definitely did stand out.

He appeared in a meadow and just walked through the tall golden colored strands of grass.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid…" he scolded himself.

He long black jacket flapped in the gentle breeze flowing through the meadow.

"I wish I was just me again, me as in me, me, full complete and not split in to these two different halves." He growled the wish out loud.

There was a sudden flash of light that encircled him.

Silence filled the air and the jacket continued to flap in the breeze. He looked down at himself and blinked surprised his dark shirt had been replaced with a green one and the trousers were now jeans, he had his brown spiky hair again and he grinned.

"Alright I'm me again!" He jumped up and down then stopped. "Wait am I me or did I just wish to be me?" He questioned himself.

He walked out of the meadow and looked round he had no saiyan tail that would stand out for miles on end. He looked off in to the distance towards where J'dee's house was.

"I guess I could go see you later and find out the truth by a reading." He remarked. "But for now call me Setsuna, Seisetsu Setsuna!" He grinned. "Well call me that while I'm not being pasty."

*****

I smiled as I slipped in the window, my ki was down and gently forming a bubble to keep MY scent from getting to their noses. I suddenly heard voices and smirked. Well now, what could I do? I crept to right outside the door of the room where the voices were coming from and began to listen to the conversation.

*****

I let out a low growl after Turles' last comment and I snarled as I stepped into the room. Both of them looked rather shocked to see me.

"I assume I need no introduction," I said as I slammed the door shut behind me and cracked my knuckles.

"Belle?" Blight said, trying to speak in Tsunami's voice. I snarled.

"Shut up, Blight!" I hissed and her eyes widened a bit. "Yes, I know who and what you are. I've come by on a nice little visit to let you know just who you're messing with." I caught Turles by his throat as he tried to hit me from behind.

"Urk," he managed to choke and I smiled as I threw him into the far wall.

"Oh, and I owe you something special too," I hissed as I power up to SSJ4. "You both should learn your places." I shot up to SSJ5. "Both of you are out of your league." I began Turles and Blight's lesson of pain.

*****

"Mommy! Mommy, there's someone who looks like Uncle Cooler in the house!" Iczer cried and I shot up in bed. Cooler! Here! I hissed as I swung my tail around me defensively. I got up quickly and began to search for another Tsiru-jinn mind, for a moment I felt a clear and definite mind and then it was gone. I ran to see if there was a stronger presence in J'dee's room.

*****

I woke up suddenly and looked round the room. I looked to the door as Icer raced up to it followed by Iczer.

"It was here. That Uncle Cooler looking guy was here!"

I blinked. 'Blake? In my room.' I sniffed the air something typically saiyan and then turned my head to the scent of flowers where I saw the bouquet.

I was officially confused now. Blake's cells were supposed to be shredded, even though part of me had hoped he wasn't gone.

I looked at Icer. I wanted to ask if she could still sense him or if she knew how to. But I didn't I was just glad I wasn't alone in this.

Chibi Gabriel began to cry and I picked him up suddenly. "I'm okay." I smiled. "Just tired." I nodded. I didn't really know how else to emphasize I was alright. And that she could please not inform Toby of what had happened. Blake was my responsibility and I knew he wouldn't hurt anyone unless I'd been hurt myself.

*****

"How could it be Cooler?" I hissed to myself as I shook my head, it was getting harder to stay awake, I looked at my belly. Perhaps I was wrong, after all my daughter was going to be full Tsiru-jinn, perhaps she wouldn't take as long to gestate as Iczer had. I looked at my son, he was half-Saiyan and a male, perhaps I was wrong on the gestation period. I would sleep the full two days before the birth and I was awfully tired now.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Iczer asked and I smiled at him as I stroked his cheek.

"Nothing baby, Mommy's just tired," I yawned and he smiled.

"Mommy, you should go to sleep then," he giggled. I nodded as I hugged him.

"I'm going to go do that," I whispered and I kissed his cheek before heading to bed.

*****

"Bitch!" Turles cried as I dislocated his shoulder, my knee in his spine. I snarled as I heard Blight groan from under the bookcase I pulled down over her.

"Name calling is not going to help you," I whispered in my ancient voice as I placed a hand over the back of Turles' skull. "Especially when I'm going to show you the other side of the coin." I pulled forth the memories I held in the deepest, darkest part of my mind. The memories of a girl being raped in the woods. With my clairsentience I had been raped with Tsunami, now, I would let Turles feel that pain. I felt power shoot through me and I smiled as I reached down to stroke Turles' tail gently. "You will sleep for a bit." I hit the back of his head, knocking him unconscious, and pulled his tail off before I walked over to Blight, kicking the bookcase off her.

"What are you?" she hissed and I kicked her lightly across her face to knock her unconscious. I reached down and took her tail too.

"I know what to do with these," I whispered as I used my ki to make my new belt.

*****

Mirai Gabriel landed on the beach near Yamcha and Tsunami's house. He could sense Jubilee was still inside. He didn't want to interrupt but he would stay close by just in case, because he had a strange feeling in the depth of his stomach that Jubilee was worried about her father.

"Mommy mommy that guy flew!" a chibi called out pointing at him.

"Don't be silly, people don't fly." Gabriel watched as the mother pulled the child along their walk across the beach to their car, a beach umbrella, and towels all folded up. Gabriel looked off in to the distance to see the sun setting. Another day was defiantly going.

Gabriel walked through the sand and he crouched down and picked up a handful of it, when he'd been to this timeline the first time he didn't have much time to take in all the details, but now with a little more time on his hand he let the sand slide between the fingers feeling the grains as they dropped back to the ground.

*****

Yamcha opened his heavy lids to see a pale brow-skinned young woman hovering over him. She looked worried. Her eyes were dark purple…like Tsunami's hair…Jubilee….Mirai Jubilee…

He immediately sat up. Mirai Jubilee pulled away the wet handkerchief she was wiping his head with. He suddenly winced and held his head as a sharp pain filled it. Jubilee reached out to him, "You hit your head when you fell."

Yamcha looked at her in surprise, "Jujubee? My little Jujubee?"

She nodded with a genuine smile and was surprised when she soon found herself within the confines of his warm embrace. The feeling of euphoria that came over her caused her to sigh and hug onto her father. Though she had just gotten him back in her own time, she only spent a few hours with him and her mother….mother…

"Where's mom?" she asked.

She felt him stiffen. He sat up, he looked like he felt like the crappiest man on the planet. She began to worry, "Daddy? Where's mom? Did something bad happen to her?"

He looked away and sighed, "Baby, your mom's alive. She's over at Mabelle and Gohan's."

Jubilee blinked, "Why? Why isn't she here? With you? Where are mine and Zane's younger selves?"

"They're with her too," Yamcha said quietly.

Jubilee's brows lowered, "Did you two have an argument?"

She could feel the sickness and guilt roll off of his body in waves. It shook her to the core so much that she felt she'd be better off being ignorant of the whole thing. She tried to feign a smile, "The house looks just as I remember it."

Yamcha nodded slowly, "Yeah."

"Zane would love to see this," she said and Yamcha suddenly brightened.

"Zane? How is he?" he turned to her.

"He's with the others right now," she lied, "maybe we could head over to see him."

Yamcha glanced at the clock on the wall. Daylight was fading fast. He sighed with a smile, "It'll have to be tomorrow. It's really late."

Jubilee nodded and rose with him, "Come on. You can sleep in one of the spare bedrooms."

As they walked up the stairs, Jubilee noticed Yamcha's hunching. Was the argument that bad? He looked so miserable. They finally reached the spare bedroom. It was spacious and very cozy-looking. Yamcha smiled warmly and placed a hand on her shoulder, "See you in the morning."

"Night daddy," she said before he closed the door.

She walked over to the window, feeling the cool breeze and smelling the salty air of the beach. A force was pulling her towards the outside….Gabriel…he had followed her here. How could she not have sensed him? She could see him standing on the sands of the beach. He was looking directly at her. She released a breath she didn't know she was holding and looked behind her. Without a second thought, she climbed out of the window and flew down towards him. She landed a few feet before him and walked slowly towards him. He was like a magnet! And it was taking so much self-control not to pounce on him and….

She blushed, finding herself lost in his eyes. What was wrong with her? She had been this way for the past few weeks! And it only seemed to get more intense with each passing day. She could feel something in the pit of her psyche pushing outwards. Something primal…and animalistic. And she liked it, and embraced it. Her eyes faded from their rich purple into a bright reddish-brown. A sly grin replaced her look of want and she soon closed the gap between herself and her childhood friend and grabbed his face, giving him a searing, passionate, kiss.

*****

For a brief moment it felt like they had been wrapped up in a blanket of the night. Gabriel's hands trembled but just for a moment as he wrapped his arms around her. It felt good. His teeth raking over her bottom lip. It was as if he wanted something much more deep from within, something he didn't understand. He wanted to draw her more and more to him, the more closer, more raw, more passion. She had brought out a hunger and it flared up inside unlike any he had experienced that he knew of. He felt like he was on fire, and it was blazing, shortening his breath and hardening his body.


'Is it supposed to feel like this?' he thought to himself, as the passion seemed to keep on streaming out from somewhere deep inside of him like the energy he used in battle.

*****

"Who are you?" Tsunami asked as this strange young man now stood in front of her guestroom door.

She had been changing Baby Jubilee when she sensed his presence. His skin was a light mahogany and his eyes were a pale brown. But what scared her was that he was the spitting image of Turles! She would've fired at him had he not started explaining himself.

He looked hesitant and took one step forward, "I'm Zane. From the other timeline."

Tsunami's eyes widened as she placed Jubilee in her playpen and slowly approached him. She reached up and held his face in her hands. Her face formed into a surprised smile, "It really is you!"

She quickly hugged him and he hugged her back, a wave of contentment overcoming him. She suddenly let him go and held him at an arm's length.

"Why are you here? Is there trouble?" she asked.

He shook his head, "No. Tobias, your Tobias, decided to bring us here for a vacation."

Tsunami looked out of the window and noticed that it was dark. She sighed and looked at her grown boy. He looked so strong and tough. Like a warrior. There was also underlying sorrow. Sorrow she wanted to figure out, but knew it would have to wait.

"We have so much to talk about. But it's so late," she said, earning a yawn from Baby Jubilee.

Zane smiled and walked over to his baby sister, hefting her into his arms. She stared at him for a bit before resting her head against his chest and falling asleep. Mirai Zane looked up at Tsunami, "She's been up all this time?"

Tsunami rolled her eyes, "Your younger self thought it would be funny to see how she reacted to some fruit punch."

Zane chuckled before placing the baby in her crib. Tsunami pulled out a capsule, creating a bed beside the crib. Zane sat down on the bed, "Mom, there's so much I want to talk to you about."

Tsunami smiled, kissing him on the forehead. "Don't worry. We'll have all the time in the world tomorrow. But for tonight, you need your rest."

*****

He was giving in, like her. She couldn't understand why she felt this way. She had always been attracted to him, but lately, he was almost irresistible. She slowly pulled away from the kiss. His eyes were slowly winking from their natural color into the same primal brown that she had.

Interrupting their warm embrace, she slowly pulled away from his body, that smile still on her face.

"There's a forest not too far from here. If you can catch me, I'm yours."

That was all she said before her ki flared and she flew off into the sky, jumpstarting the chase.

*****

There was only so far a man could run and so fast, but this didn't bother him he was only ¼ man ¾ saiyan. And half of that was also Wiccan. But it was the saiyan side taking over and he moved at an almost untraceable pace giving in to the chase. It was what he had wanted to hear all these years.

'If you catch me, I'm yours.'

He followed her ki strong and powerful more so than he remembered. His eyes lingered to the sky for a moment, the darkness lit by the moon. The moon had to have something to do with this he knew it. Jumping over rivers and rocks, he gained on her scent, it was even more seductive in chase.

"Just you wait, I will catch you." He grinned to himself unaware of his own personal change. It didn't matter. He wasn't going to give up that easily, especially on her.

Lunging through the trees he landed graceful and crouched. His eyes flickered as he looked at the clearing and in directions. He sniffed the air. She'd been this way and he was close. Smirking he leapt back in to the chase directly in to the most awkward looking bunch of shrubbery that man would find impossible to cut through. Yet he grazed through it as if it were only grass.

*****

She grinned. He was close, and getting closer. The idea of getting caught gave her an adrenaline rush, but at the same time, she refused to just give up and give in. If he wanted her badly enough, he'd have to force her into submission. Of course, he'd have to get his hands on her first. And they had established it years ago in their days of childhood that she was the faster of the two.

Her heart pounded at the thought of him catching her and her eyes darted all over the place for a spot where he might jump out and attack. She made the mistake of slowing down and looking around for him. His scent, she could smell it. He was close, very close.

That's when he pounced from behind.

And she ducked.

He was on his feet in seconds, creeping towards her. She giggled, seeing the want in his eyes. He wasn't going to give up. He hardly looked tired! He jumped at her again and she barely dodged. She soon gave up dodging and was on the run again.

She wanted him to catch her, Kami knew she did, but something inside just refused to just sit there and be taken!

******

She was faster than him much faster than he ever expected to get, then again she had always been that way when the three of them played these games as kids, he was teased at first being the younger one, but after a while he got used to it and they stopped teasing him, they grew up together. For a brief moment he thought on Gokin and wondered what his best friend was doing at that moment, had he found a mate of his own?

He crouched low like a tiger, she was faster but he was more cunning, he had to be while they grew up, he was the small one who always found the perfect places and holes to hide in when they were kids.

Gabriel was only paused for a moment. He couldn't stop, he had to run his race and he had to catch her. He could feel the stretch of his muscles and the beat of his feet against the earth before leaping skyward. He leapt through the trees, from branch to branch never stopping, stalking her from the air. Up here the breeze was stronger and it made him more passionate about catching her. He saw a flash as she dashed one way, sensing him and he jumped, pounced on her and caught her in his arm. They tumbled for a brief moment; she had forced them to roll over and she was soon on top. She smirked seductively, gave him a kiss and then took off again.

"Women." He blinked and jumped to his feet and leapt back in to the trees to continue the chase, never giving up, he was enjoying this, it was like they were suppose to be doing this, something raw animalistic, something truly and most definitely saiiyan.

The breeze pushed him harder, motivated him to catch her this time and claim her. To take her for his very own. He lunged out of the trees jumping on to her pinning her to the ground, he rolled her over and held her there he grinned at her.

"My turn." He kissed her mouth with a raw saiiyan passion slowly trailing the kisses down to her neck and he licked there. "I win."

*****

(LEMON WARNING)

She grinned and bit her lower lip in anticipation. She didn't bother struggling because she knew she couldn't get away. She, him and Gokin had wrestled as kids and Gabriel was nicknamed the "vice" because it was a rare occurrence when you could be freed from his grip.

She reached up to kiss him passionately and she could feel him joining in quickly. His hands trailed all over her body, ripping at fabric all while kissing her and nuzzling her. It was all a blur before she realized that they were both naked and his teeth were raking over her sensitive skin.

He chuckled at each slight jump she made from his touches and revelled in her moans. He captured her lips again as she tightened her own grip around his neck. He began nipping and kissing at her neck and something inside told him to bite her, but he fought it off, at least until later.

He grabbed onto one of her thighs and pried it from the other before resting between them. The teasing was over with, he wanted her now.

Jubilee winced and dug her nails into his back when he first pushed inside of her. It hurt! She remembered learning about the subject from Mirai Mabelle, but she didn't know it was like this. Granted it hurt, she didn't want him to stop.

Even if she wanted him to, he wasn't going to. He held her tighter, gathering his breath before thrusting in again and again and again. She was so tight! It was just as Mirai Gohan had told him. Of course, he was obviously uncomfortable teaching him about the "birds and the bees". She felt incredible! This was what it was like! Kami he wanted more of her! Her moans were like an irresistible melody that he relished in. His primal side was pushing him to thrust harder inside of her, mixing her moans with screams. He grunted and moaned and growled like a wild beast and it felt so good! This was truly saiiyan.

(END OF LEMON WARNING)

*****

The knowing at the back of his mind was the biggest thing ever, he wanted to bite her, truly bite her but he couldn't figure out why. He'd seen how his mother reacted to it and that part made him draw back just for a moment, she had pushed Toby away. Then again his mother was not with his father and it must of hurt her at times to see him. He ran his hand along Jubilee's cheek, she was completely different, he could feel the love and trusting coming from her, and for some reason he couldn't help it despite the warnings in the back of his mind, he leant over her nipping her in the neck, drawing blood, as if he was completing something he was suppose to do.

'I cant' believe we did that.' He thought as he captured her mouth in another kiss.

*****

"Uh?" I landed outside of Goku's place and looked off in to the distance, something felt odd, and I knocked on the door looking forever behind me. Mother's intuition was scream and shouting at me, jumping up and down and pointing in that direction.

"What are you up to Gabe?" I asked softly.

The door opened and Goku greeted me in the hug. "I heard the news Congratulations!"

"News?" I blinked looking confused.

"The wedding. I am invited right?"

I smiled. "Sure. You're the first person I meet in this world and it's hero, why wouldn't I invite you?"

"Well Jess seems to think-"

"Jess…" I trailed off and tried to think where I'd heard that name. "As in JessChauex?"

"Yeah."

I smiled and let out a sigh at the same time. "I must be loosing my senses. Is she in."

"She told me to tell you she's not in at the moment."

I laughed. I didn't blame her really Goku was a catch in his own. "Well tell her I called in, I think I have to sort out my future son, he's definitely up to something."

"Oh tell him I say hi and that I'll see him at the wedding."

I nodded. "Sure. See you Goku."

"Bye." He waved as I took off to the air.

I flew towards where I sensed Gabriel and I sensed another presence with him, and stopping in mid air I blushed. "Perhaps I should wait." I murmured to myself.

Blushing madly at the realisation he was with Jubilee and their power levels were at a strange and more powerful state I knew what had or was happening.

"Wedding." I murmured to myself and let out a sigh. I couldn't believe Goku had to remind me like that. Part of me lingered on that word for a long time, one wedding had surly been enough, but what could I do where could I go in this world I could be found anyway. I knew I'd go through with it, but I still had to sort out the invitations with Icer and that itself was a battle in its own.

"Gabe honey, I hope you know what you're getting yourself in to." I sighed. I was always the paranoid sort in relationships.

Then I made my decision I flew the other direction away from Gabriel and Jubilee's powers and even away from my own home. "Where Julia Roberts fails I will succeed, this bride is running away and ain't gunna be caught!"

*****

(LEMON WARNING # 2)

Jubilee cried out as he continued to push inside of her. Neither one was aware of her nails embedded in his back, or that Gabriel's mother was nearby a moment ago. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, her mind suddenly filling with flashes of his memories and experiences. She knew deep down that he was seeing into her thoughts and memories as well.

She arched her back as he thrusted inside one last time, sharp and rough and hard before both felt sweet release. They collapsed as one in a tangle of limbs. Both panted and held the other close as they tried to catch their breaths. It had been hours. Gabriel arched his head up as far as he could in his weary state. The moon wasn't even directly over the moon. And something inside told him that once it was, this would start all over again. He smirked at the idea, as perverted or hormonal as it made him look.

He looked down at Jubilee who was smiling back up at him, no doubt thinking the same thing. He kissed her gently on the lips and rested his head above hers.

'I love you Jubilee…' he whispered in his thoughts.

'I love you too Gabriel' she replied.

And the newly mated couple just laid there, not thinking about the outside world, not thinking about how their parents would react to this alien union, not thinking about what repercussions would come from this, not thinking about what Zane would do to Gabriel once he found out that his baby sister wasn't a baby anymore.

Jubilee sighed and looked up at the sky. Moon or no, she wasn't completely satiated yet. Without warning, she forced Gabriel onto his back and climbed atop him, still breathing hard. He looked at her in surprise. She bent down and kissed him sensually.

'Time for round two.'

(END OF LEMON WARNING)

******

It was dark as Trey and Marron left the movie theatre, Trey was actually surprised at how well Marron took the martial arts films. A lot of times when going to the movies with his other girlfriends they had wanted to see really annoying movies like 'Shakespeare in love' or one of those chick flicks.

But the martial arts movie was Marron's idea and she enjoyed it.

"You know I'm going to have to take you to meet my parents." She smiled.

Trey blinked. "Meet Krillen?" He decided to keep quiet about the many Tien vs. Yamcha arguments he had with his sister and how often he said Krillen was stronger than Yamcha just to annoy her.

"You sound nervous don't worry my dad is pretty relaxed these days."

Trey nodded. "That's cool. We don't have to go now right?"

"Oh no no no he's on a dragonball hunt at the moment to wish back Master Roshi."

Trey blinked. "Why?" He asked not even thinking before asking.

Marron looked at him with a sidelong glance and Trey covered his mouth. "Mwhorry." He apologised from under his hand.

"I know Master Roshi is an old pervert but he trained my dad and Goku from when they were just kids, I hold him in respect for that. But only that."

Trey removed his hand from his mouth. "I guess that is cool, but he's still an old freak."

Marron chuckled. "To each his own."

"What does that mean? I hear it always but I never quite figured it out."

*****

"Tsunami?" I asked as I entered the room, my ragged clothes hanging off my body. "How are you doing?" I knelt next to her chair and patted her hand. Mirai Zane was fast asleep in a bed next to Baby Jubilee's crib.

"Belle, you look awful," Tsunami said worriedly and sat up. I smiled as I looked at her.

"I found Blight and Turles," I said with a big smile. Her eyes got huge as she looked at me.

"What?!" she was starting to panic when I grabbed her arms. She startled Mirai Zane and he began to stir.

"Don't worry Tsunami, I took care of them. They'll be nursing those wounds for a while," I said and I held up the new belt I had made.

"What's that?" she asked as she looked at the belt and I smiled.

"Well, Blight and Turles will be learning how to walk all over again while I have a new belt," I said as I stood up and wrapped it around my waist. Tsunami looked at me and I laughed, slowly she joined me. "Anyway, this should get them to hate me, I did humiliate them rather well."

"Belle, you should be careful," Tsunami said and I smiled at her.

"Hey, we're friends, your enemies are my enemies and I won't let you fight them alone," I said. She suddenly hugged me and I smiled. "Now I better get going. I'm going to miss the tournament.

*****

Seisetsu stood with his arms crossed on the side of the road thinking to himself, he was quite positive no one would want to see him just yet, especially Eighteen despite wanting to see her.

"Might as well see how strong I am." He shrugged casually and slowly began to power up to notice he was powering up in an untraceable way, something familiar of the androids. "Blake…" He realised and with a flash made that metamorphosis to Blake's new form. A definite improvement except for the pale Tsiru-jinn skin color, but his one long Sephiroth like hair was now short and spiky typical of his Seisetsu persona but it was silver.

"This is going to get far too confusing." He shook his head and let the metamorphosis go, falling back in to the Seisetsu form. It appeared when he powered up like the saiyans. He transformed into Blake, his obvious strong half. But he felt no evil, just this anger coming from Blake at letting his friend marry into what seemed to him a bigamist relationship.

She could never be happy like that. He knew she wouldn't. He'd been there through Snake and that obsessive relationship the whole being threatened by his scary obsessiveness for her. But at the same time Snake had slipped off in to an affair on the side with a good friend of hers. He shook his head. That had happened twice before, he wondered how she could live like that, throwing herself in to the background of the men and showing no real sign of actually wanting to fight for what she believed in.

*****

"I'm sorry I'm late," I cried as I rushed into the house and began to strip, tossing clothes left and right as I ran up the stairs.

"It's okay, I told the kids to go on without us and that you'd probably be late from wherever you've been all day," Gohan laughed from where he was sitting on the bed admiring my underwear. I laughed as I quickly stripped the rest of the way and climbed into the shower.

"I feel bad I promised I'd be there, I hope I don't miss too much of the fighting," I sighed and I smiled as Gohan climbed into the shower behind me.

"Don't worry, it's not like we don't see it everyday here at home," he whispered as he nipped at my neck. "You want to know what Mirai Alex told me?" He nipped and sucked on my mark. I purred and wrapped my tail around his waist.

"What?" I leaned back into my mate, pulling his arms around me. His tail wrapped around my waist.

"He told me that Mirai Me was planning on moon bonding with Mirai You on the next full moon their time," he whispered as he nuzzled my neck.

"Hmm, getting ideas?" I asked as I turned my head to catch his lips. He pulled away slowly and smiled.

"Maybe" he whispered and kissed me again. I closed my eyes against tears.

"Good thing the next full moon's a month away," I whispered as his hands massagued my hips. "Son Gohan, if you keep that up you're going to make us late." He chuckled into my neck.

"Like I said, it's not like we don't see it everyday," he purred and began the process of making us late.

*****

I smiled as I finished dressing Iczer in his black gi, I tied his red belt on and pulled his chocolate hair back in a small ponytail.

"Take good care of him," I said as I looked up at Toby and Mirai Iczer. They both smiled and I approached my Mirai son, it was nice to see how handsome my son would be one day.

"<I wish you great victory and success in all of you matches,>" I said, giving my son a formal Tsiru-jinn warrior's wish of good luck. "<May Dende grant you good fortune.>" I bowed and my Mirai son bowed in response.

"<I will bring honor to our family,>" he said and smiled. I nodded before waving good bye to them. I watched them fly off with the others.

"<You have already, my son,>" I headed inside.

*****

"You kids ready?" Tobias asked. The chibi's jumped around lapping their hands, while the mirai's nodded. He noticed that no one from Tsunami's family was there. He shrugged, also noticing Mabelle and M. Gabriel still weren't here. He had asked Gohan to come with her but just the Son family children had come.

"Okay let's get you guys signed up. Chibi's are first up in their division. Remember, this goes for all of you, no power up beyond normal." He said as the chibi's ran off to get ready. Tobias sighed as he looked at the registration form. "This is it?"

"Yup. Only three or fours kids for the smaller class, and just your group for the teenager one. I was expecting more myself but hey, no one wants to fight for only a measly one million American any more."

*****

I helped Chibi me get dressed and smirked when I looked at him, he was wearing a gi much like Grandpa Goku's when he had been chibi-fied. I looked over to see Chibi Liana in the same gi and I looked up to see my Liana in her usual gi, we didn't change much and I smiled as we led them to warm up.

*****

I sighed as I stretched next to my Alex, the chibis were trying to imitate us and I smirked at Alex as I began to make faces at him. He winked with his eye and started doing the same thing. I began to giggle as he made worse and worse faces, the giggles of the chibis was only causing me to crack up faster.

"Time to tickle Big Brother Alex!" I cried and the look of panic was too much.

*****

"Okay ladies and gentlemen! Here is the line up for the 4 to 12 age range!

"Iczer versus Camen!

"Inu-Yasha vs. Saber!

"Liana vs. BP!

"Ken-oki vs. Michael!

"Jackie vs. Ryoko!

"And Alex vs. Steven! Now let's get this party started!"

*****

"Now remember son, hold back. A swift attack that will send him out of the ring or knock him out. Save your strength for the others." Tobias instructed. C. Izcer nodded vigorously as he left the others and bounded up the steps to the ring. Camen easily towered over the boy, each opposite each other on the age scale.

"So, you're my first challenge? Bah, your just a wimp!" Camen said as the gong rang. Iczer cocked his head and grinned.

"But Dad says that you should never judge some one by how they look!" Iczer said. Camen rushed the boy just as he finished speaking. Iczer looked surprised at the move and merely shoved the boy back with what should have been a gentle push. Camen went flying out of the ring to slam into a wall surrounding the arena.

"Iczer wins by ringout!" the announcer cried. Tobias groaned and lowered his head, covering his eyes as Iczer walked out, while two medics helped pry Camen out of his new hole in the wall.

*****

I smiled as I got dressed, smiling as Gohan finished pulling on his shirt. I sighed as I walked over and literally ripped the 'nerd' shirt off.

"I keep telling you," I whispered into his ear. "You look much better in these." I pulled out a polo shirt and tossed it to him. I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail and walked out with a smirk.

*****

"Uncle Tobias why did that boy look like a doggy-man?" Liana asked as the small boy named Inu-Yasha walked out of the ring with a limp. Tobias shook his head and sighed. Some people were even more obessed about animes than his family, come on who name's their kid after an anime character?

"He's a different type of person, like my son and Icer." He replied as a young girl bounced up to the steps to the ring. "Looks like your up, Lia."

"Kay!" Liana replied jumping up the steps.

*****

I smiled as I watched Liana cheer her chibi self on. The little girl was faster than the boy she was against and she was still on regular power. I smiled as my chibi self cheered and howled next to my Liana. It was so cute and I looked up to see Mom and Dad sitting down. Mom was giggling as she pushed Dad away, they looked like kids as he whispered something in her ear and she giggled as she turned away. I smiled as I watched them, by the time we got back our Mom and Dad would be moonbonded, together in mind and soul forever. I sighed a bit as I returned to the fight watching Liana kick the boy into the air. I hoped one day I would have the luck of being in a relationship like that of my parents. I winced as the boy hit the ground and the KO was declared.

*****

"Son Gohan!" I cried as I pushed him back. "You're asking for trouble." I giggled as his tail wrapped around my leg under the skirt of my sundress.

"You two are horrible," Vegeta grumbled as he turned to look at us and I blushed. "We can hear you all too well." Goku whistled and nodded.

"What's wrong with being in love?" Gohan asked as he hugged me and I smiled.

"Yea, besides, Vegeta, you should be proud that we're increasing the number of Saiyans," I laughed and Goku chuckled. Vegeta's eyes locked onto my waist and I looked down to see him admiring my new belt.

"What is that?" he asked as he looked at me and I smirked as I looked him in the eye.

"A trophy I made after a small battle with two pathetic Saiyans," I said as I brushed a hand over the fur of the two-tail belt. Vegeta smirked as he turned back to watch Alex begin what I called his Tantrum attack.

"You're more Saiyan than I thought," Vegeta chuckled and I smiled at the compliment.

"Thank you, Ou." I chuckled as I watched my son KO his opponent.

*****

"You sure did whoop him good Alex." Gokin replied, patting the C. Alex on the shoulder. C. Alex grineed and looked at his Mirai self.

"I get a bye too! What's a bye?" he asked. Everyone face faulted.

"It means you don't have a match till the finals. Now Iczer and Liana have to fight each other." Tobias said.

"KEWL!" Alex cried as the Mirai's immediately began to take bets on who would win. C. Iczer looked worried and came over to his father as C. Liana went to wait for the gong on the arena.

"Dad, you never said to hit a girl unless she kicks you in your, well, you know!" Iczer cried. Tobias smiled and kneeled on one knee before his son ruffling his hair.

"It's okay son, I know fool proof technique for you to win, and not hit her once."

*****

I smiled as I saw Liana enter the ring and I began to jump up and down clapping. I slowly looked over to see Tobias whispering something to Iczer and I glared at him. He was cheating!!!

*****

I giggled as my Chibi self got into a ready position.

"You're not afraid to fight me cause I'm a girl are you?" she asked as her tail flicked around behind her. I would have to teach her how to wrap it around her waist during a fight.

*****

"Begin!" the announcer cried. Liana smirked and rushed Iczer. Iczer grabbed her shoulders,a nd fell back, rolling them over so she landed on her back on the bottom. She began to struggled when Iczer…….gave her a quick kiss. Liana looked surprised as the gong rang and Iczer jumped off.

"Winner by pinfall, ICZER!"

"Nani? That wasn't fair!" M. Liana screeched as M. Iczer smirked. The other were in shock. Tobias smirked as well and placed a hand on M. Liana's shoulder.

"There's no rules against kissing your opponent as an attack."

*****

"Oh, now I KNOW Toby told him to do that!" I cried as I glared at Toby, he couldn't see me probably so he couldn't see the look of death.

"Why is he back there?" Gohan asked and I sighed as I sat down and crossed my arms over my chest.

"He organized it so he's claiming rights to be there or something," I sighed. "If I catch him helping his son much more I'm going to be very mad at him."

*****

"EWWW!" Chibi me cried as she ran out of the ring, jumping into my arms and I looked at her in shock. "I GOT COOTIES!!!" She was near tears and I smiled as I looked at her.

"It's okay, I think that wasn't very fair, let me help you get rid of those," I said with a smile.

"How?" she asked as she sniffled and I glared at Toby. I began to whisper into my chibi self's ear.

*****

I looked over at Toby to see him talking to Chibi Iczer and I growled, he wasn't playing fair. If Toby wasn't fighting he shouldn't even be back here. I closed my eye and smiled as I looked over at Chibi Me who was stretching.

"Hey Midget Me," I said as I knelt by him and smiled. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Giant Me," he said as he looked over and I watched as Chibi Liana walked over to Chibi Iczer.

"I'm still mad that you won but I wish you luck 'cause you're going to need it against my brother," C. Liana said as she handed C. Iczer a flower. "Oh and COOTIES!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss, apparently someone had given her some lipstick. C. Liana laughed as C. Iczer cried out in what had to be shock or maybe terror. I watched her run over to my Liana and I smiled.

"Well, Midget Me, here's some advice against your new opponent," I said as I looked over at Toby as he tried to calm C. Iczer down. I chuckled.

*****

"Now ladies and gentlemen. The finals for the younger kids bracket! We have Alex Son!" the announcer cried, weaving a hand at Alex who waved vigorously at the crowd.

"And Iczer Fiften!" he said gesturing to Iczer who looked eerily like his father, arms crossed and smirking.

"Now let the match begin!" he said and the gong rang. Both boys took a defensive stance, circling one another. Icer feigned an attack at Alex's left and that was all he needed as he lept at Iczer, throwing punch after punch. Iczer did like his dad taught him and met each punch at first with a punch of his own, fist colliding with fist. He could tell Alex was far stronger in his normal form than Iczer but by the energy, not all to reach as high a level as he could. Too bad they couldn't transform. Iczer took to the air to catch his breath and change strategy. He had never sparred with Alex before and was surprised when they boy also took to the air. They circled as the crowd gaped in awe. Alex suddenly vanished and before Iczer could pick up his ki, he felt Alex grab him from behind. Tobias was strubk by serious déjà vu, the scene looking exactly like Goten caught by Trunks in their match at the Budokai.

*****

"Yea Alex!" I cried as I bounced up and down. I used my ki to create a sign reading "Go Alex!"

"Does that look familiar to you?" Goku asked Vegeta and the other Saiyan nodded.

*****

`Damn,` Tobias thought, `I knew I forgot to teach Iczer how to do something in mid-air but I had forgotten what. Should have known Belle would have taught Alex a full nelson.`

"<Icer!>" Tobias called out in Tsiru-jinn. The boy opened his eyes painfully, focusing on his father. `Damn, Alex must be using all he's got.` Tobias thought to which he called out, "<Pull your arms down as hard as you can, whirl yourself around so your back faces the ground and fly straight into it! Make sure you hold his arms under your arm pits as hard as you can!>" C. Icer nodded as M. Icer looked shocked.

*****

I looked at Toby and snarled. He was speaking Tsiru-jinn! He was helping his kid! He was cheating!

"Belle! Calm down!" Gohan cried as he caught my waist! I snarled.

"I'm gonna kill that cheater! You can't help them in the middle of a match!" I snarled and suddenly Goku joined in to help Gohan! "Hey! Two on one isn't fair either!"

"It is when you're trying to keep your mate from interrupting a match," Gohan laughed and I glared at him before chuckling.

*****

"DAD!" he cried as his chibi self whirled around and slammed Alex into the hard arena concrete. There was a loud shriek of surprise from him as C. Iczer bounded out of the hole. The announcer began to count but he didn't even reach two before Alex lept out of the hole.

"What?" Tobias asked, pretending to be innocent. M. Icer, M. Liana, and M. Alex glared at him. Tobias smirked and turned back to the fight. Both boys were now locked hand to hand, sparks flying between them as their powers clashed, trying to win at what looked like a game of mercy. Their hands and arms slowly began to move outward as they both pushed harder, and soon their chests touched. Tobias saw Iczer reveal his sharp fangs, which came form his mother's family. He heard his son snarl and growl at Alex, and for some reason, he couldn't help but beam proudly. `That's my little warrior.`

*****

I watched in pride as Alex bared his own teeth and snarled right back at Iczer. I had stopped fighting and Goku had returned to his seat.

"GO ON ALEX, SHOW HIM HOW TO FIGHT!" I screamed and I smiled Alex head butted Iczer, a move I assumed the Mirais had taught him. Iczer fell back allowing Alex the chance to hit him in the gut. I smiled as Alex IT'ed behind Iczer and caught in his tiny arms. I watched them spin and smiled. Alex loved me to spin him around, this was going to be fun for him.

*****

"Iczer! Brace up!" Tobias called. Iczer growled trying to shake Alex off of him, but he was starting to feel dizzy.

`Damn, if this wasn't a tournament match, Iczer would have kicked back to catch Alex in his testicles. That's it!` Tobias thought, as an idea struck him.

"<Iczer! Step back like you would kick him in the balls but don't raise your foot up to hit him, instead plant it down and yank him forward! Throw him out!>" Tobias cried and M. Iczer growled again. C. Iczer nodded, and did what he was told. He tossed Alex forward, but to everyone's surprise, Alex grabbed the edge of the ring, flipped himself up and fired a large blast straight at Iczer who couldn't react. It sent him hurtling towards the wall, where he would be counted out. Wastling no time, he raised his fingers to his forehead, and IT'd away making everyone gasp, including M. Iczer.

"Dad you never taught me that!" M. Iczer cried and Tobias smirked.

"I taught your chibi self that when we got back. Iczer, where are you?" Tobias called out to his younger son. Iczer waved from the stands and Tobias's face fell.

"ICZER!" he scolded, as the announcer, puzzled but still doing his job, counted Iczer out. C. Iczer looked at his feet which were planted firmly on a spectator bench and said, "Aw, I disqualified myself! KUSO!"

*****

"Dear, I love you too," I whispered as Gohan held me in a tight hug that was not for the victory of Alex. "But I'm not going to hurt Toby because Alex managed to win even though somebody was cheating against him." I smiled as the Mirias and Chibi Liana raced to hug Alex.

*****

I smiled at Chibi Me as he hopped out of the ring. I watched Chibi Liana run up and hug him laughing that happy child laugh.

"Good job, Midget Me," I said as I picked up the two and hugged them.

"Thanks, Giant Me, I couldn't have won if you didn't suggest some of those moves. The head butt hurt though," he said as he rubbed his forehead and we all laughed.

*****

"Now laides and gentlemen. For our teenager bracket we have……

"Iczer vs. Alex?" the announcer said looking up to see the two chibi's standing next to their older versions who were stretching. He shook his head and went on.

"Liana vs. JD!

"And Gokin will face off against the winner of the latest match! Now let's get this party started!"

*****

I looked down nervously as I did a few push-ups, I was nervous, it was one thing to fight Uro and her henchmen, it was quite a different thing to fight a good friend and potential mate of your twin sister. I sighed as I sat up. My fingers brushed over my eyepatch. I liked my patch, I had had it for nearly half my life, but I knew Iczer would use my weakness against me. I snarled as I threw a large ki blast into the sky. Why….why did I have to have such an obvious weakness.

*****

'I still don't understand why Mirai Gabriel couldn't make it,' Tobias thought to himself.

"Dad I don't know if I can do this. Alex has always been stronger than me." Iczer replied, glancing at his chibi self who grinned,and ran off to play with the other chibi's. Tobias smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You see his eye patch?" Tobias asked and Iczer snorted.

"Duh, let me guees, focus on that side, right?" he replied and rolled his eyes. Tobias laughed and shook his head.

"No attack his good side and eye." He said and Iczer looked surprised.

"Why?"

"Because when you take out a man's strengths in a fight, all he has left ARE his weaknesses."

*****

"Iczer, remember, you better play fair," I chuckled as I looked at him as I tied on my bandana. Then I dropped into my ready position.

"And why is that?" Iczer chuckled back and I smiled widly.

"Because, my lovely sister would remain by my bedside if I were hurt too bad," I chuckled and Iczer's eyes went over to Liana just as the gong rang. "Eyes on me!" I began the fight.

*****

"The hell?" Alex cried, caught off guard as Iczer swung for his GOOD side, NOT his bad! The blow creened into him sending him skidding. Iczer grinned. Dad had been right, Alex hadn't been prepared for the blow and he got hurt more.

*****

"Iczer! <Ka-Oh-Ken time!>" Tobias called up. Iczer gasped for air as he was held in the same head lock as his chibi self was. He couldn't reach back like his chibe self. He slowly shook his head no as his eyes began to see spots. Tobias growled.

"<Do it! It's not cheating you stay in the same form! It's his problem if his parents didn't teach it to him! You know everything I did except Hell's Rage and Instant Transmission! Go on!> Tobias snapped. Iczer closed his eyes and concentrated. Alex thought he had passed out and was about to let go, infact his grip lossened a bit when Iczer's eyes snapped open and he screamed, "KA-OH-KEN ATTAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!"

*****

"Crap!" I cried as I jumped back and resisted the urge to go SSJ1. "You bloody piece of crap!" I cried as I glared at Toby. "Machine gun!" I began to throw ki blasts at Iczer, I knew it wouldn't help and if I went Kaohken against him I could hurt him or someone else. I sighed at least I could get some revenge. One or two of my Machine gun blasts veared off and hit Toby. It wasn't much but it was a warning.

"You're going down!" Iczer cried as he appeared before me.

"You two are nothing but …" I went flying.

*****

"Che………" Alex responded as he fell out of his new Alex impression in the side of the arena. He landed on his face with a thud as fell out of the impression. He slowly got up as Iczer pumped a fist in the air.

*****

"LET ME GO! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" I snarled as I fought, Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta were all holding me down as I struggled. "HE'S A WORTHLESS CHEATER! LET ME GO!!"

"Belle-chan please, we're making a scene," Gohan blushed as he sat on my back holding my legs.

"He cheated!!" I snarled as I thrashed.

*****

"So…you're going to go easy on your baby sister right?" I asked and Liana chuckled as she pulled out her bandana and tighed it on. Gokin was sitting next to Alex, the look of death that was being given to Toby was a sign that he was on a bunch of Shit lists.

"Nope, you've been training with the rest of us. You should be ready to take me down," Liana said as she glared at Iczer before turning her nose up at him. "I have enough problems that I need a challege.

"Um…may I suggest Iczer as your punching bag," I said as I dropped into my ready position.

"Nooooope," she said as she attacked.

"Come on!" I cried as I used some blast to keep her back. She was far faster, so hand to hand was not a option for me.

*****

I smiled as I burst through J.D.'s ki attack and smiled.

"Give Big Sister a big hug!" I cried as I wrapped my arms aroung J.D.

"NO! Not this one!" she cried and I smiled as I began to spin, much like Chibi Alex had done. "I'm gonna be sick!"

"Not yet!" I jumped into the air and kicked J.D. towards the ground. She made a lovely crater.

*****

"Well, that was….interesting." Tobias remarked as J.D. was helped out of the hole she made on the outside of the ring. M. Iczer grinned. "That's my girl."

*****

"Not yours," I said as I hopped out of the ring. "I play fair." I snubbed Iczer again as I walked past him to hug J.D. and then to sit next to Alex to talk. Toby looked hurt but I didn't care I was mad at him for cheating.

*****

I sighed as I sat up and let out a breath. Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan all had nice lumps on their heads from where I had 'encouraged' them to let me go.

"I'm so proud of her," I said as I watched her snub the cheaters. I knew by nightfall she would be back with Iczer, but I was proud she wasn't letting him get away with cheating.

*****

I cheered Gokin on with a smile, he was becoming such a strong fighter. I kissed Gohan and he smirked, the bumps were gone now.

"I'm glad Dende taught you that," he said with a laugh and I smiled as I tapped Goku and Vegeta's heads. They looked at me as their bumps healed.

"Sorry, it must be early pregnancy mood swings," I giggled as I watched Liana enter the ring with Iczer.

*****

"Gonna forgive me now?" he asked and I turned to him, tightening my bandana.

"Uh…no," I said as I got into position. "I'm mad at you for cheating like that. Don't forget you've taught me a bit of Tsiru-jinn and I know what he said."

"Oh…yea….forgot about that," he muttered as he smirked at me. I looked at him as the gong rang.

"What?" I asked as we began to circle.

*****

"You're gonna go down so easily!" Iczer taunted as he and Liana circled each other. She batted her eyes at him and leaped on him, giving him a kiss. Surprised, Iczer stumbled back and she gave him a shove as he fell out of the ring.

"You were saying?" she teased.

*****

"What?" I asked as I watched Iczer leave the ring. "Your Chibi self used it on my Chibi self, it's fair now." He gave me a look and I wave at him as he headed back and Gokin approached.

"Watch it big sister, I'm ready for anything you throw at me," Gokin said as he cracked his knuckles.

*****

I smiled as I raced at Liana after the gong rang. She dodged and quickly turned it into an areal battle, she was better with more plains of movement and I growled as I concentrated on her. I began my attack, if I could grab her I could throw her out and then she hit me.

*****

"Gokie." I whispered, as he fought. I stretched my reach out to him and focused.

I smirked as the fight started. Yes, tonight, Gokie would feel my touch.

*****

"Wake up Baby Brother," I laughed as I began to zoom around him. He was not happy and I knew all he needed was to get a handhold and I was screwed.

"I'm awake, but are you!" he disappeared.

"Oh crap!" I cried and suddenly I was caught. I snarled at him as he held onto my ankles tighter and began to spin around and around. "You copy cat!" I was getting ill.

"Have a nice trip, Liana!" Gokin laughed as he let go and sent a blast after me. I whimpered as I made a body print on the other side of Alex's.
"Damn him," I grunted as I pulled myself out of the wall.

*****

"Oh I'm so proud of you!" I cried as I ran and picked up Chibi Alex, smothering him with kisses. "And I so proud of you too!" I hugged and kissed Chibi Liana and the two hugged me tight before running over to Gohan. I got up and hugged J.D.

"I should've stayed out, then again I enjoy fighting Liana," J.D. chuckled as she hugged me. I smiled and brushed some hair out of her face.

"You did wonderful too, Liana," I said as I hugged my clone and she smiled as she hugged J.D.

"I should've gone easier on her," she said as she smiled more.

"And Gokin you were wonderful!" I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I felt something in my heart clench. I brush his hair gently before I walked over to Alex.

"I feel rather stupid," he said with a blush and I smiled as I stroked his face gently.

"No, Alex, don't, they used your weaknesses in an unfair way," I said as I hugged him, he seemed to melt against me and I held him. "They cheated and I feel that if they had played fair you would have won, not Gokin." I brought his face to look at me.

"Mom…" I covered his mouth with my hand.

"I'm proud of you Alex, you could have beaten Iczer, I had Goku teach you Keohken before Uro, so I know you know it. You were the bigger man and played fair, nothing could make me happier than to see you do the right thing," I said and he smiled at me. "Now go celebrate with your siblings." I smiled as I walked over to Iczer and Toby. The look on Toby's face told me that he suddenly wasn't glad to see me.

"Uh…heheheh…Hi Belle," he said as he rubbed the back of his head and I smiled at him.

"Wonderful matches," I said as I held out my hand. He looked at it and gently took it. I quickly threw him into a wall behind me and I turned, still smiling, to ki bond him to the wall like Vegeta had to Goku in the Buu Saga. His head was near the ground and his feet were near the ceiling. I walked over, my smile the same happy smile and I squatted next to him, keeping my sundress skirt down. "Now Fiften Tobias, why in Dende's name would I have done that?" I looked at him and his eyes were very wide.

"Um…I'm sorry about the cheating," he said with a smiled and I chuckled as I tweeked his nose.

"You damn well better be, I came here to see our CHILDREN fight, not to see you help them. The purpose of fighting for yourself is to learn how to do things and figure out problems YOURSELF!" I looked at him as I tapped his forehead. "I don't like seeing you handicap your son by advising him in the middle of a fight. If he gets dependant on your help what will he do when you aren't there?" I smiled and turned to Mirai Iczer. I reached out and grabbed his ear and I could hear my children, Mirai and Chibi, laughing.

"What did I do?" M. Iczer cried as I pulled his face down to my level by his ear.

"I expect you to know better Fiften Iczer!" I cried as I locked eyes with him and he gulped. "I can excuse Chibi Iczer for accepting Tobias' help, he's too young to know better but you! You're a full grown man looking to mate with my daughter, I don't care if you're the Mirais, as far as I'm concerned Liana is my daughter and you are her suitor. I want you to be able to fight for yourself and you are old enough to realize that what you were accepting from Tobias was a form of cheating! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Iczer looked down and I could see the sweatdrop running down his forehead.

"I…er…um…" he stuttered as he looked from me, to Tobias, to Liana, and then the floor.

"I imagine you owe Alex something," I said as I pushed him towards my son, he was a head taller than Iczer and he had a smug look on his face.

"Er…Alex…man…I'm sorry I cheated like that," Iczer looked back at me and I smiled sweetly.

"It's okay man!" Alex said and slapped Iczer on the back sending the young half Tsiru-jinn stumbling. "Besides, I think you'll have quite a hard time when the time comes for you to confront Mirai Mom about you and Liana." Alex and the other Mirais chuckled as they watched Iczer and Liana blush. I smiled and turned back to Tobias.

"Now as for you," I said as I looked down at him. "Next time you want to open that big mouth….don't." I snapped and the ki bands disappeared and he fell on his head. "Because next time I'll show you what a really pissed off Saiyan female can do. See you later Toby." I waved as I took to the air with the rest of my family.

*****

"Ah, my sweet Gokie. That was too easy for you." I cooed softly to myself. I watched as he and C. Alex collected their prize money. I slowly floated from roof top to roof top, watching as they all walked to the outskirts of town to go home. Tobias went for Bulma's while the Mirai's took the chibi's home.

*****

I tossed and turned in my sleep, my blue hair drapped over my face. I sat up in bed screaming as I curled up around my protruding belly.

"You can't have her! You can't have me!" I hissed as my tail flailed around me. I looked around, sobbing before I realized it was a dream. "Damn you Cooler! Damn you for haunting my dreams!" I began to cry into my hands.

*****

"I'm worried," Mirai Zane said as he sat next to Tsunami. She had made a point that she didn't feel like stepping outside of the room unless absolutely necessary. M. Zane still couldn't figure out what the problem was, but respected her wishes and stayed with her.

"What about?" she asked. Zane looked to the window, "Jubilee. She's been gone a long time."

Tsunami looked over at the playpen where Baby Jubilee was playing with some plastic blocks, gurgling and attempting to talk. She blinked and looked at her future son, "What? Where is she? Is she okay?"

M. Zane turned back to her, "Nothing's wrong as far as I can tell. I sensed her flying in dad's direction so I assumed she was with him."

Tsunami stiffened, and it didn't go unnoticed by her future son, "Mom? What's wrong? Why is it that you've been staying here and not at the house with dad?"

Tsunami got up and started walking towards the window, "I-I don't really want to discuss it."

M. Zane was soon on his feet and right behind her. He placed his hands on her shoulders, "Mom, did he do something? Did something happen to him?"

Tsunami turned to him, suddenly looking a few years older and weary, "Zane, baby, you remember Turles don't you?"

M. Zane's eyes rose, "M-My father…my real father.."

Tsunami's eyes rose as well, "You already know."

"Your future self told me, and it's alright. I've accepted it. But what's the matter? Did he do something to you? To dad?" he asked.

Tsunami looked down, "Yes. He did something to both of us. Something so…painful, that I can't go near Yamcha right now. I'd be a nervous wreck."

That's when the door opened and M. Alex came rushing in, "Zane! Aunt Nami! I think you two might want to come outside.

When they did come outside, they were definitely surprised. A weary-looking Mirai Gabriel stood before everyone wearing nothing but a pair of baggy black slacks. There was dirt and scratches all over his arms and chest. And in his arms was a sleeping Mirai Jubilee, wrapped only in a small brown blanket. There were scratches on her body as well.

Tsunami was the first to run up to the two. She checked Jubilee's pulse, when she was alright, she looked up at Gabriel, "What happened to you two? Were you attacked?"

Gabriel's face immediately turned red and he looked away. Tsunami's brows lowered, "Gabriel, what happened? Why are there scratches all over you two and what happened to your clothes?"

Gabriel's face turned a brighter shade of red and he continued to avoid her eyes. That's when Tsunami noticed an all-too-familiar mark on his neck and her eyes grew wide, "GABRIEL YOU DIDN'T!"

Everyone was staring at the two in confusion.

"What? What'd he do?" M. Gokin asked. Everyone gasped when M. Jubilee was suddenly lying on the ground and M. Gabriel soon found M. Zane's hand wrapped tightly around his neck.

"You pervert! You just couldn't keep your hormones in check, could you?! She's just a teenager and you took advantage of her!!" he exclaimed angrily.

This left the Mirais in confusion. Mabelle and Gohan were not so naiive and both of them looked shocked when they realized why the two were gone the ENTIRE night. Mirai Gokin and Alex were quick to pull Zane off of their half-brother as he fell to his knees in a coughing fit.

Tsunami took a deep breath. This was just too much. She turned to other Mirais, "Iczer, sweety, could you carry Jubilee upstairs to one of the guest bedrooms, please?"

He nodded silently, still a little shocked before walking over to Jubilee.

*****

"What just happened?" Gabriel asked worriedly as he sat on the living room couch. Gohan, M. Alex, M. Gokin and M. Iczer surrounded. The girls had gone outside to watch over the chibis.

He felt a pat on his shoulder, Iczer was standing over him, "Congratulations man."

Gabriel blinked, "On what? Officially putting myself on Zane's death list?"

The boys laughed, well aware that Zane seemed to have it in for him ever since he hit puberty.

"How long have you been feeling this way about Jubilee?" Gohan asked, leaning against the wall.

Gabriel blushed and looked down, "F-For a while. It was just never this intense until last night. I couldn't keep my hands off of her."

He suddenly blushed again as the others started laughing once more. Gohan smiled warmly and shook his head, "It's perfectly normal. Saiiyans main objectives in life are to fight, to feed and to mate. It's a bit shaky with you guys since the only full-blooded saiiyans among you are Jubilee and Zane. Jubilee must've felt an attraction to you. Initiated the chase, ne?"

Gabriel nodded and Gohan continued, "You chased her, caught her, and consumated the act. The two of you are now mates."

Gabriel was speechless. Gokin sat beside him with a smile, "Wait till Uncle Yamcha finds out."

Gabriel's eyes suddenly widened.

*****

"Yeah, there's a mark on her neck too. It's official, they're mated," Mabelle said, still recovering from the shock. Jubilee suddenly stirred and opened her eyes, "Momma?"

Tsunami smiled warmly, "Hey baby."

Jubilee sat up and hugged her tight, then blushed when she recalled the events of last night, "Um…"

Tsunami placed a hand on her shoulder, "It's gonna be okay. I already know what happened."

She then turned to Mabelle, her brows creased in worry, "This happens at such a young age?"

"Of course," she replied as she took a seat, "She'll be fine, she'll just be kind of…hormonal for a few days."

Tsunami's and Jubilee replied at the same time, "Days?"

Mabelle nodded, "Vegeta told me that this is a perfectly normal part of saiiyan physiology. Jubilee must've gone into heat. She must've subconsciously chosen Gabriel as her mate, thus initiating that she wanted him. And Gabe, being a single unmated male, must've accepted and sought after her."

"And I take it, Gabe's gonna be hormonal too?" Tsunami asked.

"Yeah. He's just claimed his mate. He's gonna want all the time in the world to conceive offspring with her, or at least keep her with him," Mabelle said.

"Oh no…Zane's gonna kill him…" Jubilee frowned and buried herself under the blankets. Tsunami placed a hand on her back, "It's okay Jujubee. I sent him away to blow off some steam."

"What'll happen if we keep them apart? I'm not exactly too fond of leaving my only daughter alone with a guy, no matter how well I know him," Tsunami said.

Mabelle sighed, "I'm afraid you'll have to give her to him eventually. According to what Vegeta's told me, the male will react violently if he and his mate are separated, especially if the female is around another male. He'll hunt her down until he he has her."

Tsunami sighed and got up, "I need to go outside for some fresh air. This is too much drama for one day."

She closed the door behind her, Mabelle looked to Jubilee with a smile, "Don't worry hon, I think Gabriel will make a fine mate."

Jubilee blushed, looking down, though a smile could be seen on her face, "Thanks."

*****

"How are you feeling Tobias? Is the pain getting any worse?" Bulma asked. Tobias nodded as she drew more blood and took his blood pressure next.

"Yes, it's getting worse as the days go on. I'm lucky the Mirai's are here so they can spar with Iczer." He responded and Vegeta snorted.

"You really should tell your mates about this." He said and Tobias shook his head vigorously as Bulma put a thermometer in his mouth.

"No! I don't vant vem to know." He responded. Bulma took it out a minute later and looked at it. She sighed and checked the computer which had finished his analyzing his latest blood sample.

"Cell degradation has increased by .05%. Tobias this is going to keep increasing like this, and it will take leaps and bounds everytime you power up beyond normal. This may not even stay steady, you could have total cellular damage by your wedding day!" she cried. Tobias sighed and put his shirt back on. He gasped as, he felt the pain begin again. He quickly pulled out his medicine bottle and opened it with shaky hands,a nd dumped a good deal of therm into his mouth and began crunching and eating the pills. After a few moments he stopped shaking and swallowed the pills. Bulma shook her head, and pulled out a vial from the specimen cooler and a needle. She filled it and jabbed it into Tobias's arm.

"This treatment of artificial Saiyin DNA should help replenish faster than the last. It's 25% purer. The pain killers are also wearing off. I'm going to have to switch you to a morphine base soon, and maybe even morphine if gets worse." She responded, checking her shelves.

"Which it will." Vegeta snapped. Tobias sighed as Bulma handed him the new pills.

"Now for the next couple of days, use Instant Transmission instead of flying. Uses less of your ki and it may hold off cell degradation for a bit longer." She odered. Tobias nodded and IT'd to home.

*****

I had left the house after feeling part of whatever bond or link Blake had shared with me flared up. It wasn't traceable but it was obvious. Blake was here but less threatening than before. Why though?

I arrived at Capsule Corp. and landed on the ground entering through the main doors.

"Just me." I called out.

I saw Vegeta look at me from where he was in the kitchen. "Hmph Majo why are you here?"

I shrugged. "Just getting some away time I guess."

Vegeta smirked. "The brat getting too much for you?"

"No." I huffed annoyed. "Icer offered to watch over him besides, she's nearly due so it would be good practice for her." It was a lame attempt. "Is Bulma here?" I asked changing the topic.

"Seems the woman is in quite a demand lately." Vegeta remarked. "She's in the lab where else."

"Sweet as." I walked out passing by several other Vegetas I felt like I was in the dream. "Some Vegeta fans went just a tad bit crazy." I muttered before knocking on the door and entering the lab.

Bulma looked at me and spoke instantly. "You have author powers right?"

I looked confused and saw a crying Chi-chi. "What's up?"

"Some author wished for her to be married to Hercule and for themselves to be married to Goku."

I tried to hide the smirk on my face. 'Oh why didn't I think of that for Goten!' I thought.

Chi-chi just sniffed. I looked at her apologetic.

"I'm sorry I don't have author powers I wished them away so I wouldn't cause anything like this."

"They forgot about the small little author mix up thing here."

"Mix up?"

"Evil authors." Bulma reminded me. "Some are still around."

I blinked and slapped my forehead. "How could I forget?! Damn I've been so busy lately I forgot about them."

"Well so long as they're still around we retain our memory, despite wishes, because it was the wishes that started it all." Bulma explained.

"Ohhhh." I nodded my head slowly. "It's not up to me to defeat them only they can to that. They know themselves better than I do, it's their battle." I explained.

Bulma nodded. "But about getting Chi-chi Goku back?"

I scratched my head. "I'll have to see the authoress… assuming it is an authoress right?" I asked.

Chi-chi gave me an odd look. "Of cause! My Goku is not Gay!"

"Heh… sorry my bad." I rubbed the back of my head. I'd defiantly read too many yaoi fics of late. "Anyway Bulma I came to see you about… um… this thing, like how Artic was um controlled or thingied with. Could you help me with that?"

Bulma looked at me suddenly confused. "Artic shouldn't be back though."

I shuffled my feet nerviously. "Yeah but Blake is and he brought Seisetsu with him. I can feel it I know when a new author arrives, or when an old one returns. I'm always the first to know."

"Blake?" Bulma sighed. "I'll see what I can do. But can you just visit this authoress for Chi-chi and make sure she's not messing too much up."

I nodded. "I'll see what I can do."

*****

Yamcha suddenly touched down at the Son residence. Jubilee had dissapeared without warning and he was concerned. He rushed for the door, ready to knock the door in with his fist from worry.

"Don't."

He stopped, startled, and turned around to see Tsunami standing before him in a long-sleeved, ankle-length black dress. Her arms were folded around her. She was frowning and the wind was blowing at her hair.

"Baby…" he said quietly.

Tsunami took a deep breath, "I've gotta get you up to speed. Come with me."

Yamcha merely nodded and walked with her into the woods.

*****

I sat in the backyard and smiled as I rested on the bench in my garden. I could hear the children eating and playing in the house. It had been decided that Gabriel and Jubilee would be separated just for the day. What would happen to the two tomorrow would be decided tomorrow. I looked up at the sky and thought about home. I hadn't been happy after my father had died and my mother had turned into a wicked witch after remarrying. However, I did miss her and my sister for that matter. I brought my legs up to my chest and hugged them. Home. I chuckled to myself. I was going to be 24 this year, a mother of four, and the Saiyan with the highest transformation state. I wondered what would have happened if I hadn't come here. I would have graduated from high school around the time the twins were born. I would have been in college now, I closed my eyes as a tear rolled down, my cheek. I looked at the stars, they were different from our world, the others probably didn't know it. I had spent a long time looking for friendly constalations, only to find out when I asked Gohan that they didn't exist.

"What's wrong?" Gohan asked from behind me and I shrugged.

"Thinking," I said quietly.

"About?" he was behind me.

"What could have been," I said as I reached out and grabbed his hand.

"Such as?" he was right behind me and I leaned back against him.

"Going to college, meeting someone in my world, and what my life may have been if I did that instead of stay here," I said and I felt him tense up.

"So…" he said.

"I couldn't imagine my life without my twins, my sons, my daughters, or my mate," I said as I turned to look at him, he looked shocked as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I can't imagine a life where I'm not with you, where I don't have our children, and I don't think I want to." He smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me over the bench and pulling me up into his arms.

"I love you Son Belle," he whispered into my neck and I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I love you too, Son Gohan," I brought his head up and kissed him. "Let's go see our family." He smiled as he carried me into the house, our tails entwining.

*****

"Gabriel and Jubilee WHAT?" Toby asked in shock.

"They're mates now," Iczer said.

Toby held his head in surprise and took a seat, "That explains why neither one of them was at the tournament.

"Dad." Iczer said. He looked over at his Mirai son. He frowned.

"What is it son?" It's my night to spend with your mother, and-"

"Cooler is coming back."

*****

I looked up at the sky from my window and whimpered. Someone was calling me and I didn't want to answer.

"No, we killed you, I saw you die!" I hissed as I hugged myself. "She's not going to be yours, I don't care if I have to kill her before her first breath, I won't let you corrupt her like that!" I sobbed into the darkness.

*****

"Hell." Tobias said and rubbed his eyes. M. Iczer nodded.

"So when can he be expected to get here?" Tobias asked.

"In my timeline it was about a month or so, but if my chibi self is right, which I'm sure he is, Cooler is already here." Iczer said. Tobias nodded and got up. He patted his son on the shoulder.

"I'll take care of it, son. Uro may have stopped Cooler in your time but now it's my turn." Tobias said as he went to go to bed.

"But Dad-!"

"I said I'll take care of it son."

*****

Tobias leaned against the door and sighed. He could hear Icer humming as she got ready for bed in the bathroom that was connected to her room. He pulled out his pills and crunched one, so he wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night in pain. He put them in his jeans pocket as Icer came out of the bedroom and smiled at him. He smiled back, and turned off the lights. He climbed into bed after taking off his jeans and held her. She had explained to him how much sleep and energy she would need so they agreed to cut the intimate stuff out till she gave birth.

"Are you okay Toby?" she whispered to him. He sighed and rested his head on her shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her from behind, twining his tail with hers.

"I'm fine. I'm more worried about you and J'dee." He said. She chuckled.

"We're tough broads, so we'll be okay."

"I'm sure you will. Good night."

*****

"Actually Toby, I think you might want to know something," I said, I was bracing my tail for his reaction.

"Oh damn, what now," he groaned and I bit back the urge to hit him.

"I think I was wrong on the gestation time," I said and he jerked. "I was going on what I went through with Iczer, forgetting that he's half-Saiyan and was a male Tsiru-jinn incubated in a female body."

"Um….what?" Toby pulled back to look me in the face.

"What I'm saying is, this is my daughter, a full blooded Tsiru-jinn, I think I'm going to give birth sooner than expected," I said as I looked at him. His eye twitched.

"H-how much sooner?" he looked like he was going to go into shock.

"I think within the week," I whispered and watched as Toby's eyes rolled up into his head. I poked him a couple times. "I knew I should have just let it be a surprise."

*****

I stretched and smiled at Mirai Liana and Mirai Alex as they stretched.

"So, let's see what I've taught you," I said as I smiled at them and they nodded. "I've been wanting to spar with you two for a while now. This should be fun."

"I hope so, Mom," Liana said and I smiled as she and Alex put on their bandanas.

"That's so cute," I said as I pulled my hair back into a braid and wrapped it into a braid.

"Mom, please, we're not cute," Alex said as he looked at me with a look that I hoped made girls fall in love with him. I laughed.

"I'm your mother, you'll always be cute to me," I said as we began to spar.

*****

Soon everyone had gone to bed. Zane had come for Jubilee and took her back to Yamcha and Tsunami's beach house.

I yawned as I curled up in bed next to Gohan, he smiled as he held me tight and nibbled on my neck.

"Gohan, I swear, you must becoming a nymphomaniac or something," I giggled as he chuckled.

"Only with you, my Belle, only with you," he whispered and I giggled as he kissed me.

"Oh well, if it's just me that does this to you I better help you work this off," I kissed him back. He smiled as he moved to cover me. "Just be quiet."

"I soundproofed this room last year and you know it," he chuckled as he nipped at my neck.

"Oh..right….Vegeta's idea," I laughed and we began to make love.

*****

"Gokieeeeeee……." I whispered, as he turned over in his bed, with a grunt. I adjusted my position on the tree, keeping my distance form the house, well out of Mabelle's ki senses, but not of my sight and link to Gokie. Tonight he would be mine at last.

"Wake my love, it is time." I whispered. He got up and walked to twindow, opening it carefully so not to wake up his roommate, Gabriel. He smiled and took off in my direction, and I met him in the air.

"Angel, what are you doing here?" he asked. I smiled.

"It's time my love, come with me." I said and took his hand. He smiled and I smiled back. It was time.

*****

I smiled at my Angel, she was beautiful and the night was almost as beautiful as her. I followed her, my hand holding onto hers tightly. I wasn't going to let her go this time. I would know her name and we would be together finally. I felt a little bad not letting anyone know I was leaving but I could fight off anything that was after us if I had to.

"You're beautiful," I whispered and she smiled as she looked back at me. I smiled at her and blushed as we moved the through the forest. We would be together finally.

*****

(LEMON WARNING #3)

"Hold me tightly my love." I said, and he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled as I made us one with the dark. He gasped in wonder as we moved silently into my home. I smiled and led him into my room, where I had a bed set up, which I had dusted so lightly with earth, so that you couldn't feel it, but it would heal us, after tonight. I smiled and drew him to me, and kneeled before him, shucking his pajama pants. I smiled as he looked at me nervously.

"Relax." I purred as I drew him into my mouth. I smiled as he moaned, and I moved with my minstrations. His breath came in short pants as I moved my mouth over him. His hands buried in my hair, his innocent moans exciting me all the more. I stopped and stood up, kissing him softly, phasing out of my clothes and drew him to me on the bed. His innocent hands explored my body and I smiled as he kissed every inch of me. He stooped and looked up at me from between my legs.

"You never told me your name my angel." He whispered. I smiled and and grabbed the back of his head.

"Jan, my name is Jan, my love." I said and thrust his face into me. I gasped as he explored my areas. I could finally stand no more and yanked him up to me.

"Now." I hissed and felt his innocence shatter as he plunged with in me. I cried out as we moved together, in this frantic ballet of passion. At it's zenith, when I felt him explode inside me and I felt my explosions, I sank my fangs into his neck. He moaned as I fed and I drank deeply. I carefully slit my wrist with my finger nails and offered it to him. I let go of his neck, his new healing taking over and sealing with in seconds. His eyes were tightly closed and he uttered short grunts as his jaw bones and teeth re-fromed. I saw his fangs decend from his upper teeth. He let out a guttural hiss, like I do when ever I about to sink my teeth into prey. He viscously sank his new fangs into my wrist to drink and complete a bond that was far superior to that of a Saiyin bond. I moaned and came again as he fed enough o replenish what I had taken. Then he collapsed onto of me, panting.

"Jan……." he moaned and I smiled as I pet his hair.

"Hush my love. We must sleep for the day and then, then we shall announce ourselves to the world, especially since your mother thinks I am one of my servents. I have none, but you my love, and you are my mate." I whispered into his ear as he fell asleep. I kept him nuzzled between my legs as I pulled the oceversaround us. Yes, the following week would be most, interesting.

(END OF LEMON WARNING)

*****

Gabriel woke briefly and rolled over in his bed, he was confused and withdrawn. Jubilee, she had started the chase, he'd answered now they were mated. A saiyan marriage of sorts. He felt a happiness withing him, she and him, they were bonded. Bonded.

'Mom's gunna completely freak.' He thought with a smile. 'I'll let her know tomorrow.' Ha let his eyes close not noticing his best friend and half brother had gone form the room, the bond was so strong that all his other senses were blocked from anything else.

*****

I let out a scream as I felt it, something in me shattered and I howled in terror. I leapt from the bed and checked the crib something in me screamed out in agony. Gohan was sitting up looking at me as I clutched Chibi Gokin to me, but it wasn't him that was crying out to me.

I looked at my infant and then I realized something

"Gohan take care of Gokin!" I cried as I ran down the hallway and opened the door to see Gabe sleeping on the floor, the bed was empty, Mirai Gokin was gone and I felt the panic fill my heart.

"No….not my baby!" I hissed as I looked at the open window and I flew through it, my hair becoming gold as I flew through the predawn sky. Gokin, my baby, my first child with Gohan! "No! NO! NOT MY BABY YOU BITCH!" I found the mountain and I searched I could feel him and the presence of the other. Their scent was so strong. I screamed in rage as I went SSJ2 and I zoomed around the sky.

"My son! Not my Gokin! You bitch!" I sobbed as I went all the way to SSJ5 my screams of lost and pain filling the sky as the sun began to peak over the horizon. He was gone, I couldn't feel him like I usually did. She had claimed him, taken him from us! I howled into the sky as only a mother who has lost her child has. Gokin was hers now, my son, my baby was her property.

"No….I failed him," I sobbed as I fell to the ground back to my normal state. "You bitch! You made him into one of you! YOU TOOK MY SON AND TURNED HIM INTO A CREATURE OF DARKNESS!" My fists began to pound into the ground, shattering rocks.

"HE BELONGS IN THE LIGHT! HE WAS A CHILD OF THE SUN!" I screamed, my tears baptizing the ground with my grief. "HE SHOULDN'T BE LOCKED IN THE DARKNESS! YOU STUPID WENCH!" My body shaking, the large craters beneath me were covered with flicks of my tears and my blood from my bleeding hands. I sobbed into my bleeding hands, the salt of my tears stinging my wounds. "You'll pay…he doesn't deserve to be locked in the night! You'll pay for doing that to him. I swear it!" I flew off to find Krillen, he had two wishes with the Dragon Balls and I would beg him for one of the wishes.

*****

*****

Seisetsu watched J'dee as she breathed in the air, of his home. The part Blake trapped inside him enjoyed having her with him. She wiped something from her eye and looked round at all the equipment.

"So cool." She picked up some glass, "Oooh this was Cell's tube thingie."

Sei laughed and nodded. "Yes."

"Sweeeeeet. He was cool I like Cell, Buu Saga just went a bit overboard and waaaay long."

"Not as long as Freeza."

"Oh megami no, that was evil."

Sei picked up his cloud shirt and he handed it to her, she smiled taking the shirt.

"Awww how kawaii."

"You can get changed through that door there." He motioned to a door; "I wish added a few things in to make it a bit more habitable."

"What about evil doubles."

Sei tapped his chest. "No worries, he's not going anywhere."

J'dee smiled. "Okay. See you when I get out."

With that she walked in through the door to get changed.

Sei stood there for a moment and he sat down, he could feel Blake stirring deep from within he wanted to get out, he obviously had something he wanted to say. Sei clutched his stomach.

"No you don't." He growled annoyed. "Not now. She's my friend and I won't let you confuse her."

*****

I pulled the shirt down over the lower part of my body it was a bit short and I looked at my reflection in the mirror and flipped around with my hair, I felt a strange guilt in the pit of my stomach for running off. I was scared, the whole till death do you part, and it scared me. I mean really scared me, that's why I had run away from Brooklyn too, though he'd found me and brought me back.

'I got a head start this time though.' I thought to myself. 'Besides Toby he won't mind, I just need some me time; I'm not wife material. I don't think I could talk him in to a Wiccan wedding either.'

I stepped out of the bathroom. "The shirt's a bit shor-" I stopped seeing Sei standing with his back to me and two silver wings on his back I hadn't even sensed the power up, his hair was still Sei styles though.

"Sei…" I stood there for a moment. "Perhaps this was a bad idea."

When he turned round to look at me I could see his eyes were tinted with a glaze of grey over green. His hair silver, the wings stretched out but he was still the same, dressed the same.

I had instant bad memory flashbacks of Uro. But the way Sei looked at me it wasn't like Uro had, Uro had wanted to kill me. Sei had a look of like he was battling something inside. I realised he was half in his form half in the evolved form of Blake.

I watched in horror as he doubled over clutching his head.

"I should… um… go." I raced in to the room and shut the door bolting it I grabbed my jeans throwing them on I left the rest of my clothes there and powered up blasting through the wall and in to the forest and powered down dropping my power level to the point of being untraceable.

I let out a breath and flopped down underneath a tree. "Why was I stupid enough…" I let out a sigh, I knew why. I missed Seisetsu, I missed him more than anything, and I missed him as a good friend. I realised that's what I wanted I didn't want a relationship; I just wanted a really good friend to talk to. I felt so far away from everyone I knew.

*****

I'd been seated in the forest for a night and a day, the new night coming through the crack of the trees, the moon bright and full of light, sending it's vibrant pale glow to the ground round me.

"She can have him, she can have him." I muttered to myself holding my knees. "They have Iczer, what do I have? A son to a man who loves another and a brother who's more interested in Marron than his own sister."

"I'm interested…"

I sucked in a deep breath. He'd found me. I knew that voice. I looked over my shoulder and blinked in surprise Sei it was Sei but with a cool silver glow about him, his forearms were in the typial spiked manner and he had the tail, their tail.

"Blake." I let out a sigh.

Suddenly I was pinned up against a tree, he looked down at the shirt I wore, "My good side is so predictable."

A curious light danced in his eyes as he moved closer to me, I couldn't move. Sei was in there somewhere, I had to free him, he was my friend.

"You know I know you preferred Ichi over Snake, seriously what good could a green guy do for you?" His referral to a simple RPG game reminded me of a world I had left a second time, in to a world where I thought I would be welcomed back.

"I guess I was flattered." my voice fell soft, "He was so nice."

"I can be nice."

I slapped him hard across the face. "GIVE SEI BACK!!!" I shouted at him. "I WANT HIM BACK!!"

He let out a sigh. "Bah you prefer that weirdo over me?"

"That weirdo is someone I miss."

"Fine." He huffed.

I blinked as he powered downa dn Sei was the one suddenly infront of me. My enter body felt suddenly relieved. He looked round confused for a moment then at me.

"Sorry. He knew you were with me."

"I hate how he confuses me." I let out a sigh, "He scares me I hate being scared. I promised I wouldn't be scared."

Sei wrapped his arms round me in an embrace and I hugged him back, he was so warm and comforting. "I want to go home." He whispered.

"You can go home, just wish yourself there."

"Not with Blake in me. I know I am Blake. I always will be. Safer here where I won't harm anyone who can't be brought back."

I looked at him. "You are Blake… do you truly believe that?"

"I came here as Blake."

"I'm going to help you get home."

"Come with me."

"Can't psycho grandmother." I offered a pathetic smile.

He held me close and just whispered words of comfort in to my hair. I just held on to him, I needed that solotary interest. I needed that one on one attention. I was trembling suddenly from something deep in me a fear resurfacing. He was warm though, I needed that warmth, that comfort a good friend offered.

I looked up at him suddenly feeling a slight change in him, he hesitated for a moment. Then his tongue slid in to my mouth and I was so shocked, but I was comforted suddenly. It was kindling an odd passion, then I flet the change and I pulled backa dn looked as Blake was before me again. He merely smirked.

"You jerk! You've got Sei trapped! You're using his body! It's his!"

"Contradiction aren't you? So you're marrying Toby yet you would let my goody good side show you a good time."

I let a punch hard in to his stomach, and he just pushed me back.

"GO AWAY!" I screamed at him.

"Sei is mine I am him, he is me, no matter what we are and always will be one. You kiss him, you kiss me, He wants you I want you. Except I like evil you better."

"I have no evil half. Gohan he stopped that, the only evil I had was when you possessed me! But that was YOU not me YOU. I'M NOT EVIL!"

"Now I possess him. You cheated on Toby."

I turned my back on him and felt his tail snake round my leg. I let my shoulders slump. "You're jealous of Icer. Completely jealous, she gets to have him on the wedding night."

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!" I shouted, I turned round to slap him but he grabbed my hand and ran his finger along the scar. I tried to pull away, but he was holding me tight, escape at this point in time would have been a sad attempt.

His mouth moved over mine and I felt a slight chill run up my arms and I swallowed hard as he kissed me again. I tried to hold back tried to resist, but it felt like I was kissing Sei, it was sweet, his arms felt like Sei's warm and welcome. I tried to vow to myself that each kiss would be the last. But he had power a dominant power that made me completely submissive and unable to fight him.

When he released my mouth I blinked and for the moment it took me to react I stared at him. At Blake, he wasn't Sei, he was Blake, he had sent his own minion to try and kill me the first time. He confused me I looked behind me and kept my head turned away I felt guilty. Guilt stronger than anything, and fear, fear of myself for running away, fear of commitment, It was Toby's fault he ran away then I ran away, a terrible terrible problem.

"Let me go please." I said softly.

I flet his tail loosen and his hand let me go, I moved away from him. "Forgive me."

He looked confused for a moment.

"BUBBLE WRAP!!" I shouted shooting a large ki concealing bubble at him trapping him inside. He looked at me through the blue shade of the bubble.

"J'dee!!"

"I don't deserve anyone, If I can cheat on Toby, I can cheat on you, I'm not relationship material." I ran off in to the trees away from him shooting in to the sky and flying even further away.

When I arrived in a town I just rented a room at a cheap hotel a single bed. I walked in to the hotel threw myself on the bed and just let out a string of sobs, I couldn't hack it. I couldn't hack any of this. I missed begin able to talk to my mother about this sort of thing, I missed everyone back home in Christchurch, Krista, Iris, Mer. I felt far to alone.

*****

To Be Continued…