Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ Only You ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only You - Chapter 2: The cyber meeting


After finishing his dinner, Gohan went back into his room.
"Hey mom? Can i go on the net please?" Gohan asked his mom, who was now doing the dishes.
"Ok Gohan, BUT only if your going to do research and not to talk to a load of girls!"
"Huh!?...B…but mom i...i...i don't talk to a load of girls on the net!" said Gohan.
"Yeah...that's what they all say," Chi-chi said in a clever way.
"Ehh...mom? Who's they?"
"Never mind Gohan, just don't get too close to girls, it'll only get in the way of your studies. Besides you've got all your life for girls. At this age they can be trouble."
Gohan just blinked, staring at Chi-chi blankly.
" Geeze, its almost like she's betraying her own sex!" He thought. "Heh heh ok mom" Gohan said with a sweatdrop sliding down the side of his face as he headed for his room.
"Phew finally" Gohan said to himself.
He switched on his computer and went online.
When Gohan went online he noticed that Videl was online too.
Hey Gohan
Hi Videl
so whats up?
Oh nothing really. I just finnished a lill' training and had a weird conversation with my mom
Cool, hey Gohan? Next time you do any training, can I come? I won't get in the way i promise!
Sure, you don't get in the way anyway
Oh c'mon, i'm not stupid Gohan! I know I was keeping you behind on your training when you were trying to teach me how to fly, well you don't have to do that anymore, and i'm sry if i got in the way
Hey its ok, that wasn't really such a big deal anyway, it was really Goten who wanted to train i mean...I only ever train to keep my strength up
Hehe yep, i can understand that! Your really strong already Gohan and Really cute
...
Umm...Oops i didn't really mean that last bit!
Heh heh (sweatdrop)
So...is there anything you wanna do Gohan?
Ummm...hmmm…can't think of anything
Oh great! Its school tomorrow! Damn!
Whats so bad about school?
I know you like to hit the books Gohan but...I think school's pretty...borring! I just hope there's another bank robbery or something so i can sneak out and beat some guys up!
Hey if there is i'll help you
Thanx Gohan but you might not be allowed out, i mean well i suppose cus i'm the daughter of Hurcule they let me out anyway
Yeah...i suppose
Sry Gohan, and anyway its not like i'm gonna need your help i mean, i'm a tough gurl, i can look after myself
Yep, i suppose, i just don't like the idea that while i'm stuck in school you could be getting beaten up
Hey don't worry, i'll be fine, don't forget i've been training since i was 3yrs old, unfortunatly i'm not quite as skilled or talented as you
Yeah well...I suppose thats just family reasons


Goten walked in Gohans room and noticed that Gohan's talking to Videl.
"Oh yeah Gohan! Hehe, are you doing research on pretty teenage girls' behavior??? Hehe, i thought mommy told you not to get tooooo close to girls???"
Gohan's eye's widened as he blushed a bit.
"GOTEN! I'm not getting too close to anyone! I'm just talking to my best friend if you don't mind! Anyway Videl's the only person i can really talk to and trust, she understands me, and just because of that doesn't mean i've gotta crush on her!"
"Oh ok Gohan...maybe you haven't noticed yet but...I know you must have some kinda bond with her, I mean i come in the room 3 mins after you click on the net and wotta suprise...you're talking to Viiii-del hehe". Goten says in a cheeky voice as he winks. "Hmmm…you sure do spend a lot of time with her"
"Thats enough Goten! Ok lets look at it this way then...i suppose Videl and me are just like you and Trunks. Soooo...i'd shut my mouth if i was you!"
Goten looked at Gohan speechless " i...uhhh...ummm…i...b…b…but...Videl's a girl heh heh" Goten said in a nervous voice with his hand behind his head.
"Hmm…very funny Goten, you can't predict people by their sex you know", said Gohan, rubbing in his victory of that little miss-understanding.
"Gohan? What are you two doing??" Chi-chi said walking in the room.
Gohan just sat there frozen and wide eyed at Chi-chi.
"Gohan! I thought i told you not to...oh"
"What...what is it mom?"
"Oh i see...you're talking to Videl then?"
"Uhh yes but i uhhh...i can do research now i guess"
"no i mean...I don't mind!"
"Huh?"
"I don't mind if you talk to Videl"
"Uhhh...Ok heh heh. Thats it, she's lost it" he thought.
"As far as i care Gohan you can get as close as you want to Videl, i don't mind her, she's fine. You two suit anyway, i mean...you both like to fight all the time and your personalities kinda remind me of your father and i". She said "Besides she's rich, just imagine, my son will be married to Hurcule's daughter, he'll be rich enough to do what he wanted wow" she thought.
Gohan just sat there staring blankly at Chi-chi
"Uhh Mom? Are you feeling ok?" he asked.
"Huh…Oh yes dear i'm fine, you go ahead and talk more to that lovely young girl, i don't mind"
"heh heh ok".
Gohan looked back at the screen as Goten walked out following their mom.
Gohan?
Gohan???
hello is anyone there??????
Oh uhh...hi Videl
it talks!!
lol, i umm...just had another WEIRD conversation with my mom, sry about that.
Hey its ok, i was only kidding, yeah your moms been acting weird lately
yeah i know strange
Uhuh, anyway...Gohan wanna meet by the lockers before class tomorrow?
Yeah sure, is there any reason?
Huh?
I mean is there anything you want like help with your homework or something or maybe you wanna tell me something?
Ohhh Gohan i just wanna meet you so i can see you, at least before Eliza is ALL over you, she's really starting to get on my nerves
Yeah me too, do you know why she acts like that when i'm around, i mean, she never does it when its just her and Sharpener
Don't tell me you haven't noticed yet!
Hm? noticed what
-_-0 she's flirting with you silly!!!!
flirting??? whats that???
Omg! You mean you're trying to tell me that....you don't know what flirting is!!!!?
Uhhh…Is it something I should know about?
Ok lets see...do you know what i mean by a crush?? You know when you REALLY like someone but you wanna like get closer to him or her and wait for the right time to ask them out? Or hope that they will ask you out?
yeah...
well... Eliza's gotta crush on YOU!!!
WHA…????
mm-hm!
B...b....but why!? Ahh! oh GREAT!!!
I can't believe you didn't know
But that means Sharpener's gotta crush on you!!! because he always acts a bit like that, well in a different way but he's always trying to impress you!
I know...he's REALLY annoying me!!!!
Yeah...well...i suppose thats just another thing we've got in common heh ^.^
Yep...i suppose...well Gohan i don't mind having things in common with you ^_~
uhh....Ooook
Oh well, i g2g dads in rage!! See ya tomorrow Gohan! meet ya at 8:00am then ok? ^_~
Okie, chow!
bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
at Videl's Residence
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Videl switched off her computer.
"Ok dad! I was just...reading looking at some of the websites that your fans have made"
"hmmmm...ok Videl, as long as that all!"
"Yes dad!"
Videl put on her white Gi and and starts thumping and kicking the punchbag in her room. After about an hour of doing that she finally stopped and took a shower.
"I wish i can be just as strong as Gohan, he's perfect, he's perfect at everything. He's great at fighting, studying, and who knows where he got ALL his strength! I've been training longer than he has and yet he's so much more powerful than I am. If he wanted, he could kill me in a swipe. I just hope that he won't do that, nahh i trust Gohan with my life, theres no way i can ever doubt him. He's also perfect in looks, wow he's a real dreamer thats for sure, i wish i could have a guy just like him, maybe even him one day". Videl blushed at the thought.
"But...i suppose it won't work out, I mean he doesn't seem to take any intrest in girls let alone me, I'm supposed to be his bestfriend and i can't ruin our friendship by asking him out. But then again everytime i see his adorable face it feels so strange, i feel like i'm blushing but I try to hide it and when I hear his voice my heart starts to race, I think i must have a crush on him, a REALLY big crush! Wow, i just can't stop thinking about him, 24/7. Ohhh shut up Videl you don't have a chance with a guy like that! He's too good for you, one day he'll get the perfect girl and i'll just sit in the dark corner, lonely and jealous as anything, damn! But I just can't help it!!! Ohhhh" she said to herself in frustration.

Videl stepped out the shower and wrapped herself in a towl and looked at herself in the steamed up mirror. She then wiped the mirror so she could see her reflection.
"Nope, nuh uh" she said as she shook her head "There's no way on earth he'll ever wanna go out with me, I mean look at me, all I ever do is train and beat up all the mean criminals in Satan city hmmmm... thats just about it i suppose. Apart from thinking about Gohan in my spare time, and thats only if i have any. I'm always so busy doing all the stuff my dad wants me to do that i don't really have the time to be a normal teenage girl, which means i'll never have the time for Gohan" she said to herself as she looked in the mirror. Her eyes started sparkling with tears at the thought.


She tightened her fist and slammed it on the sink below the mirror "THATS IT!!! I'm NOT going to make Gohan 2nd best, he's more important to me than my life!!! And i'm NOT going to just push him aside, my life is a pile of garbage as it is, I'm NOT going to let this chance go to waste!!!!" she said to herself in confidence.
Videl ran out the bathroom in her towl with water still dripping from her short hair bouncing up and down in the air. She skidded and stopped infront of three concerned maids.

"Are you feeling alright Miss Videl? You don't have a temperature or fever do you!?" they said as they rushed up to her, observing her and feeling her temperature.


Videl pushed them away and jumped through them, she stopped and turned around "I'M FINE, I know your only doing your job and you're doing it because my father doesn't have the time to care about me!" she said in a rush.
"BUT Miss Videl!!! Thats not true!" Videl looked up at them with a little smirk "Oh isn't it, well lets just see what he'll say when i call him, I BET you he'll say 'not now Videl i'm busy' right?" she said as she slowly walked to the top of her loooooong stairs. "DAD!!!!?" there was silence "DAD!!!!!!!!???" she shouted at the top of her lungs.
"BE QUITE VIDEL!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO CONCERTRATE!!!!!?"
Videl smirked as she walked back to the maids.
"I rest my case", she said. "But miss Videl!!! He's just a little busy, thats all"
"Oh so you really think i'm stupid enough to fall for that then???...Let's just see" she said as she ran to the top of the stairs again.
Videl then stomped as hard as she could but fast down all her stairs.
She then laid down on the floor at the bottom of her stairs.
"Ahh.... Owww...d...d...dad.... DAD!!! Owwww!" she cried pretending to be seriously hurt.
"Dad!!! i fell down the st..St.. Stairs.... i...i can't move my leg....OW!!!!" she cried, acting as if she was in agony.
"Well don't move if it hurts, the maids will sort you out! Now let me get on!!!!!"
"Videl then got up and ran up the stairs with a smirk on her face.
"Excuse me!" she said as she pushed through the speechless maids.


Videl ran into her room and looked at her school photo, then she picked up Gohan's that she had a copy of.
She looked down at his adorable face smiling. As she looked at it more and more her cheeks started to blush.
"Wow! Man, what i'll do for an amazing guy like him!" she said to herself.
There was a knock on Videl's door.
"Miss Videl? Are you in there?" said one of the butlers.
Videl was broken from her daydream and switched back to reality. She gasped then paniced because about 10 pictures of Gohan were spead all over her bed as she was looking at them.
Videl rushed around and grabbed them all in one go and shoved them as quickly but as carefully as she could back into her box and slid it back under her bed.
The butler opened the door and walked in as she was pushing it under her bed. Videl didn't want him to know what she was doing, because she knew that if her father found out she had a crush on someone, he'd go mental and he'll do anything to keep her away from him.
So Videl did the first thing she could think of. She purpposly dropped her towl and stood up, but with her back facing the butler of course. She then turned her head to the butler and screamed.
"AHHHH!!! EXCUSE ME!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO GET CHANGED!!!!!" she yelled as she quickly bent down to grab her towl and covered herself.
"Oh my word! I am so sry Miss", the butler said as her turned away from her with a little tint of red in his cheeks.
"Stupid perv" Videl mumbled to herself, but loud enough for him to hear.
"I ummm...mmm...i just came to remind you that its time for your second training course now Miss Videl" he said in a nervous tone.
"Ohh is it really!?" she said. "Well can i just remind you that i'm a teenage girl who has every reason to have some time to HERSELF!!!".
The butler tilted his head downward a little.
"Yes miss, i'm so very sry, it won't happen again"
"Hmph! It had better not. Because if it does, i'll report you to your boss, Roger, and you know how he takes complaints"
"Yes miss, i'm sry, it won't happen again"
"Ok, i'll forgive you, but only this once, you can tell my tutor i'll be down in 5mins"
"Yes, of course Miss Videl" said the butler as he gently closed the door.


"Phew! I'm glad thats over!!! Damn i hope he didn't see anything!, man that was so bad! My butler almost saw me completly naked! Ewww, well...I suppose i'll go through any limits to make sure i can still see Gohan. Damn, just imagine what i'll do to go out with him! Well...ummm...it won't be like that, thats for sure, well unless if i have no choice what so ever" Videl said to herself, throwing herself back on her bed.
"Ahh...Stop thinking about it, i've gotta think of how to get outta all this training i have to do, that'll be tough, c'mon Videl think think!" She said as she sat up looking down.
"Well...I suppose i'll train today, but tommorow i'm gonna sneak out of it and sneak over to Gohan's house or meet him some place, anything as long as i can spend more time with him!". Videl got up and ran over to her big wordrobe and took out her purple training Gi and put it on. She ran downstairs and into her private training room. She then started doing all her somersaults and flips (by the way, she doesn't know how use beams or fly yet).