Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ Only You ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only You - Chapter3: Big trouble for Videl


The next day Gohan woke up by the smell of breakfast.
He walked in the kitchen topless and wearing his black pants that he wears in bed.
"Morning Gohan" said Chi-chi
"hi mom" Gohan said, rubbing his eyes.
"Mommy let me lay the table Gohan" said Goten proudly.
"Oh thats nice Goten, you've done a great job" Gohan said.
"Hehe tank you big bwother" he said
The two demi Saiyans started stuffing they're faces and all you could hear was their chop sticks hitting the bowls.
"Will you be seeing Videl today Gohan?" said Chi-chi
"hm?" said Gohan as he lifted his head away from his bowl. He swallowed what was in his mouth and said,
"Oh yeah, of course. I see her everyday mom, i thought you knew that?"
"Oh yes, you have mentioned it." she said, turning herself away from the sink to face him.
"Tell me Gohan...do you think Videl is a really nice girl?" said Chi-chi curiously.
"Oh...yeah i guess, i mean when i first met her and she kept following and hassling me, i thought she was a bit annoying and difficult, and i kept trying to avoid her. But resently she's become so nice to me, well she's a nice girl anyway. She said the reason why she was like that was because her father was really winding her up at that time and wouldn't pay any attention to her. But i've helped her to just accept it and she's such a good friend, we tell eachother everything." Gohan said.
Goten looked up at him with a curious look on his face.
"Everything?" said Chi-chi "ummm...nevermind, ummm Gohan?"
"hm?"
"Do you think Videl's...quite pretty???" she asked
"Mom! What kinda question is that!?? Videl's my friend, i don't really look at her in that way!"
"Well Gohan...i think she's a very attractive girl, maybe you should start looking at her like that, you'll notice if you do"
"MOM!" Gohan said, blushing a bit.
"I think Gohan and Videl suit eachother mommy, Videl's kinda pwetty i guess, and she's the same age as you Gohan, plus you two are very close!" said Goten in a serious but quite cheeky way.
"Why is it that you two think so much that me and Videl are an item!? WE'RE NOT!!!" said Gohan, getting a little ticked off.
"Yes maybe Gohan...but i know that you wanna be. You show signs of it all the time. You might not know it yet but...you like her." Said Chi-chi, trying to encourage Gohan to admit he likes her.
Gohan finished his breakfast as he put the last bowl on the pile of empty bowls he's used.
"Gohan, you'd better hurry! Its 7:40am!" said Chi-chi
"WHAT!!!!, I'M SUPPOSED TO MEET VIDEL AT 8:00am!!!" he said in a panic.
"Gohan you can't be late for Videl!!!" said Goten childishly.
Gohan just ignored him and ran into his room.
He got dressed into his usual school clothes, White shirt, black vest (with the orange star highschool badge) and red pants. He then rushed into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, then packed his school bag and rushed out the house.
He floated off the ground and was about to fly off when Chi-chi came rushing out the house with Gohan's lunch.
"GOHAN!!! You almost forgot this!!!" she yelled so he could hear.
"Oh right, thanks mom!" he said as he took the bag.
"Have a nice day dear, and don't forget what i said earlier!"
"Ok mom, bye!" he said as he flew off at top speed.
"Bye honey!!!" Chi-chi yelled as she waved good-bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Orange star highschool
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Videl is waiting by Gohan's locker, its 7:59am and she's been waiting there for 15 minutes.
"Hmm...I hope Gohans here soon", she said to herself as she looked at her watch.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Oh great! Look at the time, i'm gonna be laaaaaate!!!!" Gohan said to himself as he landed on the roof of the school and ran down the stairs.
Gohan ran as fast as he could, well as fast as a human could anyway.
Videl looked up from hearing the sound of very fast footsteps in the distance.
Videl's face lighted up to hear a skidding sound and to see Gohan skid around the corner into the locker hallway that she was standing in.
"Hello Gohan" she said
"V…Vi...Videl...i'm so sorry i'm late!"
She looked at her watch
"hmmm.... Don't worry you're only 3 minutes late, but hey, don't forget you're fashionably late! Right? Hehe"
"Heh heh well...i guess you've gotta point there" Gohan said with his hand behind his head. "So whats the deal? Why did you wanna meet Videl?" he asked.
"Oh well...errr...to see you"
"Oh is that all?"
"Well...we are best friends...aren't we Gohan?"
"Sure, course we are"
"Well...i've been thinking...for best friends, we don't really see much of eachother, I mean sure we talk on the phone and online but...it's not the same…"
"Hmmm..Yeah i suppose, i guess you're right"
"And its all my fault Gohan, i'm sry…"
"No! No it's not your fault!" Gohan interrupted
"Yes it is, its my stupid Dad and all his stupid rules. I've got all these stupid training classes, i have 4 a day which means i don't really have that much spare time and when i do, i'm on the net talking to you or phoning you, i do try to spend time with you"
"Hey don't worry, you should spend your spare time the way you want, don't worry about me"
"But...spending time with you IS what i want!"
"Hm?"
Videls face starts to blush.
"Uhhh...what i meant was..................mmmmmm...i meant to say......ummm......"
"Its ok Videl...i don't expect a reason, you just like to stay close to your friends right?"
Videl looksedup at him with a bit of blush in her cheeks.
"Umm...right!"
"Wow, you know what....moms right, she is really pretty, hey maybe she wants to spend more time with me because she...no, no that can't be right. She wouldn't like me, she just wants to stay close i guess" Gohan thought to himself.
"...Gohan?"
"Hm? Yes Videl?"
"I...I need to tell you something" she said as she looked down.
"Yes? What is it?"
"But you have to promise me you won't hate me or look at me any differently as you do now!"
"Umm...ok, i promise, why would i hate you anyway?"
"Well Gohan.... i didn't wanna really tell you this......well...not yet anyway but...i..i really like…"
Videl was interupted by the school bell, and huge groups of pupils started gathering, heading to their lessons.
"Ummm...I...I'll tell you another time Gohan, don't worry about it, its nothing really!"
"Oh...ok Videl"
"Uhh...what lesson is it now?"
"English"
"wha....??? ENGLISH!!! oh CRAP! I didn't revise for that test!"
"You didn't?"
"No, i just hope something happens to get me out of it" she said as she gathered her books from her locker. They both then started walking to their class.


As they sat down in their seats Eliza shot to her seat next to Gohan and Sharpener appeared out of nowhere and sat next to Videl.
"Hey"
"Oh...hello Sharpener "
"hey Videl! Why so down girl!?" said Eliza in her lively bubbley way.
"Hm? I'm not, theres nothing wrong"
"You sure? You look like you've just been let down by someone or something…" Eliza said
"huh?" Gohan looked over to Videl, a little concerned
"Honestly Eliza...I don't know what you're talking about, i'm fine...honestly!!" she said.
"If someone's let you down Videl, tell me who they are and I'll put them right!!!!" said Sharpener, hitting his fist on the palm of his other hand.
"Ohh quit it Sharpener"
"I know what Videl means by him trying to impress her!" Gohan thought to himself, a little jealous.
The teacher then walked in.

"Now class as you all know there's a big test today! And you're all gonna try your hardest right?"
"Yes miss"{said the whole class, apart from Gohan who was looking at Videl in concern and Videl who just looking down at her desk.
'Bleep, Bleep, Bleep' Videl's watch sounded.
"Hm?" Gohan looked further over to Videl
Videl pressed the button on her watch.
"Yes Sir, what is it?" she said.
"Videl!!! We need you, there's a huge bank robbery at the Satan bank!!! WE NEED YOU AHHH!!!" said one of the cops with a gun fire sound behind him.
"Don't worry!!! I'm on my way!!!!" Videl said as she jumped out her seat.
"Videl, i'll give you a hand!!!!" said Gohan
"Gohan I told you, don't worry, i can take care of myself!" she said as she rushed down the stairs in the middle of the classroom.
"May i be excused miss?"
"Yes Videl, but this time we're gonna watch you live, in action. Maybe some of your moves and skills will teach our fellow scholars a thing or two. There's gonna be a cameraman right by you, the whole way!" said the teacher.
"Uhhh...right, ok miss, well i've gotta hurry!!!" said Videl as she rushed out the room.
"Oh great, this is perfect! Now i can make sure Videl's gonna be ok" Gohan thought to himself.
The teacher pulled out the huge Tv set and switched it on.
"Now class, lets see if we can learn a few things by watching Videl fight, remember, she puts a lot of effort into her training so I wouldn't just go and try ANY of her moves on your friends or at home."
"blaa blaa blaa, does she ever go on!" Gohan said.
"You seem to have a lot of confidence in Videl all of a sudden Gohan" said Eliza.
"Maybe he's just gotta crush on her!" said Sharpener loudly in his bullyish attitude.
"No, no you've got it all wrong, i just know how hard Videl is and no one seems to get it." he said
"Oh here she is class already" said the teacher as she turned the volume up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Videl jumped down on the ground infront of the criminals.
"HEY! You've picked on the wrong city mister!" she said
"Ooooo oh no i'm sooooo scared, hey boss!!! a little girl is chalanging us!!" said one of the crooks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Back at the school, all the scholars laughed at his stupidity.
"Man that guys a div! he doesn't even recognise the most famous guy in the world's daughter! Haha!" said Sharpener.
"Hmmm....maybe he does, i recognise him, i just can't remember where" Gohan said to himself, starring at the Tv set with a concerned, serious face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"SO! Come back for more!?" said Videl.
"Oh no, we haven't come back for more, but...our boss has, he's now much stronger than before and now he's past the limit of your stupid wussy fathers strength"
"he's what!?" said Videl with a little worried look on her face. "hmm...well i suppose that means more fun for me!" she said.
The boss of the gang stepped out of the bank, holding Hurcule up by the neck, unconcious.
"AHH DAD!" yelled Videl.


The whole class gasped.


"Hahaha, you can have your stupid Daddy!!!!" the boss said as he chucked Hurcule at Videl.
Videl jumped up and caught him. It suprised the class a little from her strength on stopping Hurcule like that.
"Dad! Dad! Dad can you hear me!?" Videl said, gently slapping Hurcule on the side of his face.
Videl slowly stood up, looking down and tightening her fists.
"You hurt my father, you're going to be sorry!"
"Ooooo...how comes i'm not so scared, Hurcule's little girl wants to beat me up, oh no i'm shaking!"
"SHUT UP YOU BIG GOOF!, YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!!" yelled Videl as she charged at him.
"Boys!" the boss said as 8 men jumped out towards her.


Gohan was sitting at his seat, shaking his leg and tapping his fingertips on his desk.


"Ha!" Videl ran faster and ducked, then elbowed the 1st one in the stomach.
Then with the same arm shot it foward and thumped the other guy around the face and tripped him, picked him up by his foot and tossed him on top of the other guy.
Then she turned around to see the third guy, charging straight for her and she ducked and head-butted his stomach then grabbed his legs and slammed him down.
Then she stepped on his chest and jumped up high in the air and kicked the other guy in the face, making him go flying. The fith guy jumped right infront of her and grabbed her by her arms and lifted her up.
"You're going down!" he said
"Hm? Lets see...nope i can't figue out why i'm not crying of fear right now!!!" she said as she kneed him on the chin and as he came down she thumped him, making him go flying and landing on the other guy who was coming strait for her.
"You see, i'm not scared of you whimps" she said standing up straight with her arms crossed and a smirk across her face.
"THATS BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST A STUPID CHILD!!!" the boss yelled as he ran towards her. The floor shook everytime his foot touched it when he was running but Videl continued to keep her balance.
He jumped straight for her. As she jumped away and he grabbed her foot and slammed her into the ground.
"Videl!!!" Gohan yelled as he jumped out his seat again.
"Ahhh!" Videl was struggling when the boss had her in a lock against the ground with his hard arm pressed against her neck.
"Give up yet little baby!?"
"NEVER!"
"Ohhh isn't that a shame!"
He pushed down harder on her, leaning right over her so she had difficulty moving.
"Arrhhh...ahhhhhh!!!!!"
The ground started to crack where she was pressed against it. Videl then streched her arm out long enough to reach him.
She thumped him in the face continuously and he eventually came off then she jumped up but while she was in mid-air he kicked her, sending her flying into the bank wall.
She slid down the wall, in a bit of pain, struggling a bit, then he charged at her.
"Ahh!"
He kicked her up and as she came back down and he grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall.
"Arrhhhhh...arhhh"


"No Videl!!!! I can't just sit here and watch this much longer!!!!"


The boss held her tight against the wall with one hand, and with the other he swang it back and thumped her in the stomach, hard.
"Ahhhhhh!"
He continued doing it over and over. Eventually rocks came flying from the wall and the cracks began to spread.
"Ahhhhhh!!!...Ahhhhhhhh!!!...Ahhhhhhhh!!!!"
Blood strated to leak from Videls mouth and the harder he hit her the deeper she was pushed into the wall.
Then the boss chucked her over to where her unconcious father was lying. Videl skidded across the ground and eventually stopped.
She opened her eyes, shaking and looked up to see his big fat, ugly grin.
Videl slowly stood up, shaking and struggling a bit. She wiped the blood from her face.
"Like i said, i'll NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!"
"Hmmm....you're pretty tough for a little baby girl, but no matter, you obviously haven't learnt much yet awwww...poor lill' baby"
Videl started coughing, spitting out blood and looked back up at him, fearless.
"You don't scare me!"
"Oh don't i, well we'll just see about that!!!"
Videl charged for him.
"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR MOUTH!!!!"
She jumped up and at the last minute struck out her foot.
The boss moved out the way and thumped her as hard as he could back.
"Ahhhhh!!!"
She went flying up and as she fell down, the boss ran directly under her and kicked her back up in the air.
"AHHH!!!"
Then he stuck out his knee and she landed on it lying on her back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Ohhhh Videl!, whats wrong with her, somethings wrong, someone has to do something!!!!" said Eliza, panicing.
Eliza felt a breeze on her, as she looked up she noticed that Gohan was missing and the window was wide open.
"Oh no!!! now Gohan's gone, he's gonna get hurt!!!!!" she said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The boss started thumping her stomach again over and over, with his big hand holding her head up so she couldn't get away. Everytime she made a sound he thumped her around the face, making it much more painfull for her.
"I'm not gonna give up, I can't! This is for Gohan!" she thought.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
She screemed as though she was in pain but a strong force surrounded her body, making the boss go flying back.
Videl was floating off the ground, in mid-air yelling.
"HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"
Gohan turned up, dressed as the Great Saiyaman and looked at her in confusion but also in great concern.
Videl floated higher and higher, yelling.
Then all of a sudden, she lost it. Her hair stopped waving around, the force dissapeared and she stopped yelling.
Videl fell to to floor, unconcious.
"NO VIDEL!!!!!"
All the men aimed they're guns at her. Just then Gohan flew in and punched them all, one by one, knocking them all out and when he got to the boss he shoot his weakest ki at him and it blew him away, unconcious.
Gohan then turned to Videl and looked at her, she was shaking even though she was unconcious.
Scratches, bruises and blood were scattered all over her body. She had rips in her white long shirt and blood steins all over it and her pink shirt under.
Gohan walked over and picked her up. He then floated off the ground looking at her shaking in pain.
The first thing Gohan could think of was to take her to his house and help her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chi-chi was training with Goten in the fields that surrounded their house.
"Mommy, mommy looky big bwother!!!!!" Goten yelled as he pointed to Gohan in the distance.
"Huh?" Chi-chi looked up at him and noticed he was carrying Videl who seemed to be unconcious.
Gohan landed, looking at Videl.
"Oh my God! GOHAN WHAT HAPPENED!!!!???" Chi-chi yelled as she ran to them.
"Its a long story mom, quick!!! WE NEED TO HELP HER!!!! PLEASE!" Gohan said in a panic.
"Yes yes of course, quickly bring her inside!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 hrs later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Videl slowly opened her eye's, she looked around to see that she was lying in Gohans bed.
She looked up.
"Hey its ok, just relax Videl!" said Gohan in a soft voice.
"G...G...Gohan?...W..what happened?"
"Its ok, you were just knocked out in that fight"
Videl noticed that Gohan was sitting next to her, wiping all the cuts and grazes off her face and arms. There was a bowl of water next to him with a pile of ripped sheets, covered with blood stiens.
"Gohan? have you been with me all this time, all the time i've been out?"
"Yes of course, I was REALLY worried about you! And hey this must be the first time i've skipped school!"
"You skipped school!!? For me!?"
"No because I got a bad grade in that english test, of course for you!!!"
Videl looked up at Gohan with sparkles in her eyes as they slowly began to flood and her cheeks slowly blended into a shade of pink.
"Gohan... Thank-you, thank-you for helping me, its very sweet of you to go through the trouble of looking after me when I was hurt".
"Hey, it was no trouble, honestly! As long as i know you're safe and feeling ok, thats all that matters to me"
Videl started to blush a little more as she wiped the tears from her eyes before they slid down her face.
"Are you ok Videl?"
" ~sniffle~ yes, i'm fine ~sniffle~, its just that...no-one's ever been so nice to me in all my life, you're so sweet Gohan, thank-you so much"
"Its ok, no prob, I just hate to see you get hurt. It's my fault you fell unconcious…"
Videl interupted "NO! No its not Gohan!!! if it wasn't for you, i'll probably be dead, you saved my life and you brought me back here and looked after me, how can it possibly be your fault!?"
"I should have come sooner. I was just sitting there in class watching you get pounded and I knew I should have gone to help but I didn't know if you were gonna be ok or not, I was so worried about you. It was so painful seeing you like that. And when i eventually got there, you were screeming, floating in the air and pushing everything around you back, even that big fat guy was pushed back really fast. Then you just fell unconious, you were out cold! If i got there sooner, you wouldn't have been in that mess!"
"..." Videl just stared at Gohan speechless. "W...what did i do???"
"You mean...you don't remember!!?"
"Remember what, all i know was being held by the head and lying on back against his knee, being punched over and over and....thats it".
"The same thing happened to me when i was young, i kept bursting out in rage with incredible power and I didn't even remember afterwards".
"And I want you to stop blaming yourself Gohan, it was me that kept going back for more, it's my fault".
Gohan took Videl's hand and held it to his chest.
"Listen, I don't care who's fault it is, as long as you're feeling ok, and as long as you don't get hurt like that again, thats all I ever care about"
Videl's eyes sparkled as her face began to blush again.
"Thank-you Gohan, I don't know what i'll do without you. You mean so much to me, if I ever saw you get hurt I dunno what i'd do, i'll do anything to protect You".
Videl just realised what she said and went bright red.
Gohan started to blush, realising what they've just been saying to eachother.
"Hey ummm...Videl? I've got something that'll make you feel better."
"Hm?"
"Its a senzu bean, i'll just get it". Gohan walked into the other room, noticing that Chi-chi was standing by the door smiling, looking down.
"Hmm...Nice Gohan, is that really how much you care about her?" said Chi-chi
"I...ummm...errr...I don't know what you're talking about!" Gohan said in a nervous tone as he walked by her.
Gohan walked over to the drawer in the kitchen and picked out a senzu bean out the little bag.
"Ok Gohan, i'll leave you two alone but i just wanna tell you something...." said Chi-chi
"what is it?" said Gohan, expecting more annoying comments about how much she thinks he cares about Videl.
"I know I can tell she wants you Gohan, she cares about you a lot and I don't mean as a friend. She wants to be more than just friends, She's flirting with you but she doesn't know it. I could tell that you were flirting a bit too, but you didn't know it, right?" said Chi-chi
"Oh mom! I don't know what you're talking about! I don't love her and she doesn't love me! That's the end of it!" he said, getting a little pissed.
Gohan walked back in his room with a senzu bean in his hand.
"Here, eat this. Its a senzu bean"
"A senzu bean? Whats a senzu bean?"
"Just trust me, it's a bean that heals you when you're hurt and it takes away all your pain. If you eat it you'll see what i mean. Trust me"
"Ok, I trust you Gohan"
Gohan leaned over Videl and put the senzu in her mouth. As soon as Videl swallowed it, all her pain went away and the blood faded from her cuts and her bruises dissapered.
"Whoa, what happened? I can move! And the blood… it's gone!"
"See, see what i mean now?"
"Oh thank-you Gohan!" Videl said as she threw herself at him. She hugged him, with a little tint of pink in her cheeks.
Gohan also blushed then hugged her back.
"Its ok" he said
As soon as Gohan hugged her back, Videl felt strange, like a strange feeling in her stomach but couldn't describe it.
They both let go of eachother and stared in eachothers eyes.
"I…I...I'll be outside If you need me, ok?" said Gohan, trying to break the stare.
"Ok Gohan, thanks".