Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ Only You ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only You - Chapter 6: The family dinner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
at the end of the day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Gohan! Gohan look i'm highter than the tree's!!!" said Videl, excited.
"Yes! Very good Videl!! You've REALLY got the hang of it!!!" he said as he looked up at Videl laughing with the orange glow of the sunset behind her.
Goten shot strait past Videl.
"whipee birdy, birdy i'm a little birdy haha!!!" yelled Goten, cheering, flying fast doing somersaults in the air.
"So....how long till I can fly like that?" Videl asked.
"Umm...i'm not sure, I suppose it depends on how determind the person is" he said a little nervously.
Videl slowly landed.
"I'll be right back" said Gohan as he flew up towards Goten.
"Hmm…" Videl stared at Gohan going up towards Goten.
Gohan appeared right infront of Goten.
"Hey keep it down will you, just calm down Goten while Videl's here ok?"
"Awww...its not fair, I never get to have fun when she's here! First I can't turn Super Saiyan and now I can't fly as much!"
"Just till she's gone, and I don't want her to go too early today, she's got a lot of problems and I want to be there for her as much as i can" said Gohan as he looked down at Videl who was looking up at them, confused.
"Ohhhh....ok Gohan"
Gohan floated down an landed.
"Problem?"
"No, not really, just....some advice"
"Oh...ok then"
"hey Gohan!" yelled Goten while floating in the air.
"Hm? Yes Goten?
"Mom said Krillin, Juunachigou and Marron are coming over for dinner!" he yelled while punching and kicking in mid-air.
"Oh great! I haven't seen them for months, thats cool"
"Is Videl staying too?"
"Do you want to stay for dinner Videl?" Gohan asked.
"Umm...I dunno, your mom sure has a lot of food to cook for all those people, I don't want her to go through the trouble of cooking for me too." she said
"Oh don't worry, believe me, she's used to cooking A LOT! Especially with Dad around."
"Well...I..Uhh..." She looked at Gohan's adorable face and she could see that he wanted her to stay.
"Ok then, if you really want me to"
"GREAT!"
"Besides i can play with Marron, she's so adorable"
"yea..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minuites later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HEY YOU GUYS, DINNERS READY!!!" Chi-chi yelled out the window.
"'K, coming mom!" yelled Gohan back
The three started walking towards the house.
"Videl?"
"Yes Goten?"
"Do you like kids, you know like Marron and me?"
"Sure, i get along with kids very well, i dunno why but everytime a see an adorable kid's face i feel like crying because they're just so cute. I suppose its just cus i'm a girl."
"Yea...i like you, you're very nice to me, and you're pwetty too"
"Awww thanks Goten"
"If you and Gohan ever got together, will you have a baby?"
".....umm....i...uhhh...."
"Ummm Goten...i think thats enough questions, don't you??" interupted Gohan with a shy tone.
"But Gohan...I only wanted to know if i was gonna have any niece's or nephew's" said Goten, looking up at Gohan with an inosent face.
Videl put her hand on Goten's sholder.
"We'll see ok Goten, you can't predict the future right?" said Videl with a smile at him, trying to kindly shut him up.
"Ok Videl, hey look! There's Krillin!" yelled Goten, pointing at him.
"Ugh...when is he gonna change that goofy hairstyle?" said Gohan.
Videl giggled a bit at his comment.
"Hehe yea...i see what u mean" she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner and a little chat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Just try to relax Gohan. Don't forget, you still have a chance to change things, do it...do it for her." Krillin said.
Gohan stared at Videl, thinking about how he'll tell her, what he'll do to help.
Videl walked out smiling and giggling a little.
"I really should go now", she said.
Videl looked at Gohan as he stared at her with a face of concern.
"Gohan? Are you alright?" she asked.
"Hm? Me? Oh yeah i'm.....Fine"
"Well i've got to go....see ya guys and thanks Chi-chi"
"no prob Videl, you're always welcome over here ok?" she said.
"thanks you guys are all so nice to me...I dunno what i'll do without you"
Videl then walked over to Gohan.
"Well...bye Gohan" she said as she kissed his cheek and walked off.
Gohan just stared at her as she pulled her capsule out of her pocket and chucked it.
"Bye Videl!!" he yelled so she could hear him.
"Bye Gohan" she said as she stepped in her jetcopter.
Videl took off as everyone yelled good-bye to her and waved apart from Gohan who just had a worried look on his face.