Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ Only You ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only You - chapter 7: Runaway

Videl got home and nervously stepped in the house.

She quitely walked upstairs when Hurcule stepped behind her. He grabbed her arm and quickly spun her around

to face him.

"Well did u have fun with your friend Videl!?" he said in an angry tone.

"Yes dad! Actually I did!" she said as she turned and started walking up the stairs again.

"By the way Videl once you're married I am forbidding you from seeing that boy again!" said Hurcule in a calm voice.

Videl's eye's widened as she froze on the stairs. Her eye's sparkled in pain as she tightened her fist in fustration.

She quickly turned to face her father.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!"

"Well...i just did"

"NO YOU DIDN'T! I'M NOT YOUR LITTLE BABY ANYMORE DAD! I'M 18 AND I'M LEGALLY OLD ENOUGH TO LIVE MY OWN LIFE AND MAKE MY OWN CHOICES!!!!"

"He's the one isn't he!?"

"What!?"

"He's the one you're in love with!!!"

"Uhh...th...thats rediculous!!!"

"DON'T DENY IT VIDEL!!! HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM!!!?"

"Stupid enough to blackmail your daughter into getting married to a childhood friend!"

"HOW DARE YOU!!!"

"MORE LIKE HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! YOU'RE THE ONE BLACKMAILING ME!!!!"

"Don't you DARE talk to me like that young lady!!! I'M WARNING YOU!"

"Oh no! How stupid of me! I must have forgot that NO ONE can talk to the GREAT Hurcule like that!!!!!"

"You ungreatful spoilt little.."

"Little what dad!!? C'mon you can say it little what!!!!!?"

"LITTLE WHORE!!!!!"

"Thank-you!"

Videl jumped over to Hurcule and thumped him as hard as she could around the face. Hurcule went flying back and skidded across the marble floor with a loud screeching noise. He looked up at her in total shock in how strong she was.

"Hmm...I wounder how i did that…no one can ground the great Hurcule!" Videl said sarcasticly, looking at her hands with a fake look of shock on her face.

"You...you...YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!!"

"Oh no! I'm a little bratt...~sniff~ I..I think i'm gonna cry!" she said sarcasticly again. "As far as i care dad...you can shoot me cus i don't give a SHIT!!!!"

"WHAT!!!!?"

"YES YOU HEARD ME DAD!!! SHOOT ME! I DARE YOU!!!! GO ON SHOOT ME!!!!"

Hurcule stood up, staring at Videl with a look on his face to think she'd lost her mind.

"Oh dear! Don't you want to shoot your presious little princess Dad??? Hmph! Great Hurcule my ass!!!!"

"THATS IT VIDEL!!! GET OUT!!!!!!!"

"Oh no! Now he's chucking me out...whatever will I do????" she said sarcasticly again.

"YOU WILL GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND MARRY SHINGO!!!!"

"Here we go again…all this marry Shingo crap!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!!"

"Yes Dad thats just what it is CRAP!!! EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE IS CRAP INCLUDING YOU!!!! THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON IN MY WHOLE LIFE I CARE ABOUT AND NO...its not mom...NO...its not you and NOOO its not Shingo! its Gohan!!!!"

Hurcule started walking heavily towards Videl in anger.

"Oh no! What are you gonna do Dad??? You hate me! Go on! Let ALL your anger out!!! GO ON!!!!"

Hurcule walked right up to her as she looked up at him.

"Go on dad DO IT!!!!!"

Hurcule thumped Videl around her face as hard as he could. Videl fell sidewards but remained standing.

She got back in exactly the same spot she was in before.

"Thats it! You liked that didn't you!!! DO IT AGAIN!! GO ON!!! DO IT!!!!!!!"

Hurcule thumped her face as hard as her could with both his hands over and over, about 15 times.

Videl eventually went flying back when he thumped under her face, making her go upward and land on the floor, skidding across the marble floor.

Videl looked up at Hurcule, with a little sign of pain, but not much.

Blood ran down her face and trickled the corner of her mouth. She was covered in bruises and marks from the hits but she didn't seem to care.

"Thats it dad" she said as her eye's sparkled.

"You've done it, you've proven it to me great Hurcule!" she said as she slowly stood up.

Hurcule smiled, expecting her to say you've proven your strength.

"You've proven how much you care about me!!!!!"

"What!!!?"

"Good-bye dad!"

"VIDEL GET BACK HERE!!!!"

"Why should I!?"

"BECAUSE I'M YOUR FATHER AND I'M TELLING YOU TO GET HERE NOW!!!!"

Videl turned and headed slowly out the door.

"I have no father!" she said calmly as she stepped outside, where it was starting to rain.

"VIDEL!!!!!"

"ONE STEP CLOSER AND I'LL REPORT YOU TO THE CHILD CARE SERVICES AND THEN JUST IMAGINE, The GREAT Hurcule beat up his daughter!!!! It'll make GREAT headlines don't you think!!!?"

".......I..I....uhhh"

"Bye dad...no i mean...goodbye Hurcule!!!" she said, running off in the cold dark night, surrounded by heavy rain drops until she was out of his sight.

"YPU CAN'T LAST FOREVER OUT THERE!!!! YOU'LL COME BACK!!!! I KNOW YOU WILL!!!" Hurcule yelled.

"I'll never go back to a heartless selfish, ignorant monster like you!" she said to herself.

Videl eventually after running for nearly an hour chucked her capsule and jumped in her jetcoter, soaking wet, freezing cold and her face still mostly covered in blood, even tho most of it was washed away from the rain.

She took off in it with tears slowly trickling down her face.

She didn't know what to do or where to go. She was lost in her mind. She was so alone she just wanted to die, to kill herself. But she also knew that if she did, she'll leave Gohan and never see him again. Then even where-ever she'll be in death, she'll be more depressed and heartbroken than ever from the thought of never seeing him again.

Videl didn't know where she was going but she suddenly spotted Gohan's petite isolated house in the fields which were surrounded by millions of tree's, rustling around in the cold wind.

Suddenly a bault of lightening shot right across the front of the jetcopter, causing her to lose control.

Videl paniced a bit as it went falling at great speed nose first. She saw the tree's coming straight towards her, faster and faster. Videl pulled the joystick in the jetcopter as hard as she could, trying to take control again but instead it snapped and went flying out the side door.

Videl screemed as loud as she could in panic. Her dress was caught in the belt and in the door, so she couldn't jump out to safety.

Gohan heard the sound of the thunder and saw Jetcopter falling and that finnished off with hearing a familiar screem.

"VIDEL!!!!" he yelled as he saw the jetcopter she was in, falling at tremendous speed.

Gohan shot out his window towards the copter.

The first crash into the first tree bashed Videl against the smashing window and the second bashed her to the side, knocking her unconious. Before there was a third, Videl was grabbed through the hole that was ripped open on the side of the copter from the crashing.

Then Gohan carrying Videl, floating in the cold wet air watched the copter have its final crash before blowing up.

Gohan ran in his house carrying Videl in his arms.

"QUICK, SHE NEEDS HELP!!!" he yelled in panic.

Gohan layed Videl on the sofa as he rushed off, looking for something to help her.

Goten walked up to her, staring down at her pale, almost white face, with blood running down from her head, cheeks and mouth. He stared at her closed, lifeless eye's and saw all the cuts, grazes and blood all over the top half of her body, inside ripped peices of material from her dress.

"MOMMY QUICK! SHE'S GONNA DIE!!!" yelled Goten with tears exploding from his eye's.

Chi-chi and Gohan were rushing around like mad, in panic.

Gohan sat next to her, with white pieces of cloth and especially strong painkillers Chi-chi had just incase.

Gohan gave Videl the painkillers, in hope she'd wake up.

2 minuites later, she did. Videl started shaking and moaning in pain but was trying to hold it in.

"Shh...its ok Videl, try to calm down" said Gohan, stroking the side of her blood covered face.

"Ahhhhh!!" she screemed in agony.

"GOTEN! quickly go to Korin's and get some senzu beans NOW!!!"

"Ok Gohan!!!!" said Goten as he flew off as fast as he could.

Gohan covered Videl in a warm blanket, trying to warm her up; she was as cold as ice and soaking wet.

Videl's cries calmed down a little more as he gave her more painkillers. Gohan then started to wipe off most of her blood.

"Shhh...Its ok Videl...I'm here, everythings gonna be ok"

Videl opened her flooded eyes and looked at Gohan as tears trickled down both her cheeks.

"…Oh Goha, i'm so sry" she said in a painful way.

"Why...what happened? And why have you got so much blood and bruises on your face? They can't have all come from the crash" he said in concern.

"My...my dad...he...he let out his anger on me, but I let him because I wanted to know just how much he really hated me" she said more painfully.

"THAT FUCKING ....!!!!!!!"

"And...now i've got no home, theres no way i'll go back to him! He said when I get married, i'm forbidden from seeing you ever again! And I...I wouldn't be able to live with that Gohan ...i just don't know what to do" she said as she almost burst into tears.

Gohan hugged Videl to comfort her.

"It's ok…everyting will be ok. You can live with us" he said in a soft sweet voice.

Videl looked up at him with sparkled puppy dog eye's.

"I...I can?" she asked

"Sure, its the best place for you to hide since no-one else knows I live here and i'd love it if you lived with me"

"Really???" her eye's stopped looking so sad and began to sparkle in happiness.

"Yeah...it'll be great if u lived here"

"Oh thank-you so much Gohan!!!!" she said in excitment

Chi-chi came in the room after hearing everything.

"You can sleep on the sofa" she said.

"Its ok, she can sleep on my bed" said Gohan.

Videl looked at Gohan.

"No it's ok, i'd rather sleep on the sofa anyway. I wouldn't want to stop you from sleeping on your own bed.

"Hopefully you'll both be sleeping on the bed soon" Chi-chi mumbled under her breath.

"Hm? Ehat was that mom!?!" asked Gohan, knowing what she said

"Ohh...ummm...nothing dear" said Chi-chi.

"Well if you ever need anything Videl, you just ask me ok? And if its during the night, you can wake me up, I don't care aslong as you're happy" said Gohan, looking at Videl, smiling.

"Oh Gohan! I love you so much thank-you!!!" said Videl as she threw herself in Gohan's arms.

"Huh?" said Chi-chi in surprise.

"Hm?"

Videl's eye's shot widely open as she realised what she just said. Videl then got off Gohan, bright red looking at Gohan's confused face.

"I uhh...i umm...didn't...didn't mean what i just said...I uhhh suppose...that crash got the best of me then...heh heh" she said nervously as it was the first excuse that came into her head.

Gohan continued dabbing the cloth on Videl's face, wiping off the blood. Most off it had gone by now anyway. He stroked a thick strand of wet hair away from her face as he looked deeply in her eyes. Gohan stopped wiping her face and his hand froze still, holding the cloth on her cheek while he gazed into her eye's uncontrolably.

Videl gazed back in Gohan's eye's, noticing how adorable his face looked when he looked at her like that. A light tint of blush appeared on Videl's cheeks and the same happened to Gohan.

They're faces were slowly and uncontrolably drifting towards eachother when...

"GOHAN! I GOT THEM! I GOT THE SENZU BEANS!" said Goten who was panting of exaust and soaking wet.

The gaze was broken and both Gohan and Videl suddenly acted cajual, trying to hide what had just happened.

"Oh great! Thanks Goten!" said Gohan as he took the senzu beans.

"Oh Goten, my poor little baby! You're frozen and wet!" said Chi-chi in concern as she wrapped her 2nd demi-saiyan son in a warm towl.

"~Sniff~ thanx mom ~sniff~"

"We have better get you to bed sweetie, we don't want you catching a cold!" said Chi-chi as she led Goten into his room.

"Here...take this, its one of those senzu beans" said Gohan as he held it to Videl's mouth.

Videl opened her mouth as Gohan popped it in. Videl chewed and swallowed it then a few seconds later she was completly healed again.

"Thanks Gohan! I needed that." She said in gratitude.

"Its ok, you're probably tired now aren't you?"

"Yeah...a little"

"Thought so...I'm goin to bed now anyway. I think my mom will have some clothes you can wear at night."

"Yeah, thanks Gohan"

"Hey, i'll tell you what, if you want I can fly over to your house and sneak into your window cus i know which one it is now since i've been in there, and I can get some of your clothes, and maybe some other things you might want ok?"

"You'd do that?"

"Sure, for you"

"Oh thanks Gohan! I'd REALLY appreciate it" she said in gratitude.

"Oh thats ok, well...night Videl" he said as he walked in his room.

"Night Gohan"