Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ Only You ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only You - chapter 8: Her new home

Videl woke up as the light from the sun hit her face. She stretched and got up.

She got dressed in the bathroom to make sure no one saw her and stared at Gohan's bedroom door.

"He's so sweet, he shouldn't have to do this for me" she thought.

"But when i stared into his eye's lastnight it was like...I couldn't get away...a bit like some kind of curse or spell, well if it was a curse, it was a good curse thats for sure. And when he stared back at me it was like...I dunno...I can't explain the feeling but whatever it was...it was wounderful, it just made me love him even more and its...its almost like...like he's a magnet and i'm a piece of metal, and i just can't stop getting closer to him. I just don't know what it is. Yes…yes of course I do...it's love isn't it. I suppose its just so weird, i've never felt this way before."

Videl slowly walked towards Gohan's bedroom and quietly opened it and peeked in to make sure he was all right.

Gohan was fast asleep, and doesn't snore unlike his dad. "Wow, he looks so adorable like that,Ii don't wanna disturb him" she thought as a light tint of blush appeared in her face again. Videl slowly and quietly closed the door, carefull not to wake him.

Videl looked at her watch.

"Its only 6:30am, its still early and it is a Sunday...they'll probably wanna stay in bed late anyway. I know, i can go outside and train myself. Yeah thats what i'll do...train, besides Gohan loves doing that and just look at all the space he's got out here" she said to herself as she ran to a window and looked out.

"I guess i'll have to make do with this dress for now, damn I wish I didn't at least rip it last night in that crash" she said as she picked up the bottom of it and looked at one of the 15 or so tears.

Videl walked outside into and open space and titled her head with her eye's closed and fists tightened. She was concerntrating, trying to fly.

10 minuites later she felt herself floating about 50 feet off the ground. She started to panic a bit but remaind calm so she didn't lose concerntration and fall.

As she looked down she made herself slowly float lower until she was about 15 feet in the air.

Videl then started to feel confident on flying and started punching and kicking in the air, training herself.

Gohan walked out of his bedroom to check on Videl.

No one was there, just a cover folded neatly on the sofa. Gohan looked around the house for Videl. He then walked in his bedroom, unable to find her. He walked past his open window and heard her yelling as she punched and kicked.

Gohan looked out of his window, relieved but amazed that Videl could already do this.

"Wow Videl, she's definetly something else. I mean...i've only spent 3 hours teaching her how to fly and already she seems to be finding it really easy, she's even training herself while she's in mid-air!" he thought as he stared at her through the window.

"Ha, ya, ha, ha!" Videl continued punching and kicking. She then noticed something at the window in the corner of her eye. She turned to look to see Gohan staring at her with a suprised look on his face.

Videl then slowly landed on her feet, a little out of breath then looked up at Gohan.

Gohan came running out.

"Whoa Videl that was amazing! I dunno how you did that I mean...you've picked this flying thing up so quicky!"

"You think?"

"Sure!!"

Videl smiled up at Gohan. Then Goten came flying out his room.

"I mean not everyone can learn to fly like that so quickly and easily" Gohan said to her.

"Is that so??" Videl said wathing Goten fly around"

"A birdy a birdy I am a birdy!!!"

"Of course Goten's just an exception!" said Gohan nervously, waving his hands in front of him.

"Well...I guess he IS your brother", she said...still not totally convinced.

Videl then turned back to Gohan, smiling.

"Well i'm just so glad that I can fly at all", she said, changing her tone.

Videl then looked down at her ragged out dress.

"Oh yeah, hey don't worry Videl, I haven't forgotten to get your stuff from your room" said Gohan.

"You sure u don't mind?"

"No, of course not"

"Ok, then i'll come with you"

"I don't think that's a good idea. Your father or one of the butlers or maids or even Shingo might see you, and i think you can guess what will happen after that!"

"They'll make me stay" Videl said sadly as she tilted her head.

"Its ok Videl, listen You're not gonna be imprisioned here or anything. After the date of the wedding is over, it should be safe to go wherever you want ok?" Said Gohan, trying to cheer her up.

"Ok, thanx Gohan" she said as she looked up with a smile.

Gohan put his hand on Videl's sholder

"I'll go right now ok? I'll be right back"

Videl's heart stared to race a bit as she looked up at him, close to her and when she felt his hand touch her, then she just clicked onto what he just said.

"Ehh...Gohan wait!!!" she called as he was about to fly off.

Gohan froze in his position and stood up strait and looked back to Videl.

"Yeah?"

"Umm...don't you think you'd better put something on first!? " said Videl as she looked up and down him noticing he was only wearing black pants.

"Ohh errr...yeah I guess you're right! Heh heh" he said with his common grin and his hand behind his head.

Gohan ran inside as Videl just stood in that same spot watching him.

"Not that I don't like you looking like that" she thought, blushing a lill.

In 10 seconds Gohan ran back out, fully dressed.

"Ok i'm off! Have fun while i'm gone and I'll bring back all your clothes ok?" Gohan said as he floated in the air, waving.

"Ok Gohan, be carefull!!" Videl yelled as he flew off.

"Don't worry, i'll be fine!!" he yelled back as he shot off in the distance.