Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Piccolo's Family ❯ Meet the family ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Piccolo's Family

I've decided to start another fic, but this time it's a DBZ/GT fic. There's a Piccolo/Rezyra (my OC) fic. No, it's not self-insertion. I just decided to name my OC my name cuz...I thinks it's cool. ^_^;; Anyways, hope you enjoy and read my other fics if you want. No pressure. ^_^

REVIEW PLEASE!!!

"~blah~" talking telepathically

DONT OWN DBZ/GT. IT BELONGS TO AKIRA TORIYAMA. Lucky devil.
Piccolo was sitting under a tree meditating. He heard ki blasts and yelling above him and looks up to find his three sons sparring.

His eldest son, Dedro, was using water attacks on his younger brothers. He is a hydro kinetic and can move objects with his mind.

The middle child, Andros, was using his psychic powers to confuse Dedro. He was trying to avoid getting more soaked than he already was.

The youngest, Suminagashi, Sumi for short, used lightening attacks. He was still developing his powers and one of his bolts hit a bush and set it on fire.

"Enjoying yourself?" a female voice diverted his attention. The female sat down beside him. He gave her that 'Piccolo smirk' (AN: you know, that smirk ^_~ ) and turned back towards the action above.

"Just thinking, Rezyra" he responded.

"About what?" she looks up and smiles at their sons sparring with each other. She then noticed the burning bush. (AN: not THE burning bush. ^_^ ) "~Sumi is worse than my brother. He's a little firestarter too.~" Piccolo chuckled at her remark.

"I was just thinking about how far we've come." answering her question from before. Piccolo felt his wife wrap her arms around his waist.

"Yeah, it's weird. I would have never thought I'd marry a tall, dark, handsome green man." Piccolo looks down at her with a surprised look. Rezyra laughed at his expression.

"I'm just teasing hun," she goes back to staring at the sky, "I can remeber when each of them were born. It's so vivid, like it happened one day after another..."

~FLASHBACK~
*takes place during Raditz Saga, after Goku was killed by Piccolo's special beam cannon and he trains Gohan for the arrival of Nappa and Vegeta.*

Piccolo was training in a secluded area after leaving Gohan to face the elements of nature. After throwing a few ki blasts around he noticed someone out there, but also realized a few of his blasts were rediredted towards him. He managed to dodge and block them and went to investigate. He saw a girl around 16 years of age on her knees catching her breath. He landed infront of her.

"Did you do that?" The girl looks up surprised.

"You're...green" she replied.

"Answer the question." Piccolo was getting a bit irritated.

"The real question is did you do that? You almost killed me!" She stood up from her position. Piccolo glared at the girl.

"How did you redirect my attacks?"

The girl narrowed her eyes. "Why do you want to know?"

"Because we need all the help we can get."

///////////////////////////

After nine months of much explaining and training, they were camping out in the middle of the woods where they set up a campfire with Rezyra making s'mores for Gohan and herself. Gohan fell asleep afterwards. Piccolo was sitting Indian-style with his eyes closed in front of the fire.

"Piccolo?" he opened his eyes signifying that he was listening. "When this is over, what will happen?

"Don't know. Hopefully things will return to normal." he answered. Rezyra offered him a smore, but he shook his head no.

"You'd better come visit me. If you don't I'll use my powers, that you had a hand in polishing, and hunt you down." Piccolo's eyes widened, but relaxed and gave her a smile that was rarely seen among the trio.

"Of course." Rezyra smiled and closed her eyes and fell asleep. Piccolo reaches over and pushed her hair out of her face and received a content smile from her sleeping form.

*After Frieza Sage, after everyone returned to Earth when Namek was destroyed. Before Cell games.*

Piccolo was following a familiar ki signature that lead to a two story house past a vast forest in the hills while flying. He landed in front of the house and looked around.

"SPIRAL BEAM CANNON!!" A beam similar to his own attack was heading for his head. He tilted his head to the side. The beam hits two trees behind him.

He smirked. "Nice try."

Rezyra briskly walked towards him with a scowl on her face. Piccolo gulped at her imminent fury. Her scowl turned into a sad face. He felt arms tightly wrap around his waist. He was surprised, to say the least.

"Where have you been?! I felt your ki disappear for over a year!" Her voice was muffled by his stomach, but he heard every word. He placed a hand on her head and began to stroke her head with unease.

"Rezyra...forgive me. I didn't mean to make you worry." Rezyra blinks away tears and ralized that Piccolo just apologized.

"Piccolo..." she released her grip on him. "Come in, she then narrowed her eyes, "I insist." Piccolo nods and smirks at her invitation.

Rezyra and Piccolo catch up on what has happened in the time that past. He told the story of what happened on Namek, and What occured when he was dead and training with King Kai. They noticed that a thunderstorm began. Rezyra offered Piccolo shelter until the storm passed. They both sat on her windowsill in her bedroom. Piccolo sat crosslegged, as usual, while Rezyra was on her knees Japanese-style. Both were looking out the window.

"Piccolo, you need to know something." she stated, never taking her gaze from the window outside. Piccolo shifted his eyes towards her, but not his head.

"When you disappeared, I went everywhere to look for you. My friend, Ludarez, thought I was wasting my time, but...when you just...vanished, I felt like, " she turned towards him," like a part of me died. I figured you were dead." she diverted her gaze downwards. Piccolo reached out to touch her face with the back of his hand.

"I think...I'm in love with you." Lightening flashes and Piccolo's face was illuminated with surprise. The lights went out, and Piccolo snaked his hand behind her head and brought her close for a rough kiss. Rezyra was surprised, but immediately responded back.

The lovers moved to the bed, and the afternoon thunderstorm with its defening thunder was mixed with the sweet sounds of pleasure, which still lingered long after the sun settled behind the horizon

1 month later

Yamcha, Tien, Chao-tzu, and Piccolo were in her living room watching Rezyra's old home movies.

"You have a brother? Why haven't we met him yet? Too ashamed of us?" Yamcha teased playfully. Tien gave Yamcha a hard pat on the shoulder.

"Maybe she's just ashamed of you!"

Rezyra gave a small smile. "It's nothing like that guys. He died when he was seven. In a car crash." Yamcha and Tien stopped their horseplay.

"We're sorry. We didn't know." Chao-tzu looked at Rezyra with pity in his eyes. Yamcha looked the most guilty out of the bunch.

"Yeah, I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright. You didn't know, so it's not your fault." Piccolo was standing in the doorway intently watching Rezyra with great interest.

'Should I tell her?' he thought to himself.

"Hey guys, I got other movies we can watch upstairs. I'll be right back." As she climbs the stairs, Yamcha eats the remaining two cookies that were on the snack plate. "You think she's got more cookies?"

"These cookies she made are great!" said Chao-tzu. Tien was in agreement.

"They're the best I've had since-" A thud was heard from upstairs. Piccolo flew toward where the sound came from while the other three flew behind.