Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Piccolo's Family ❯ The Truth... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Truth...

AN: Bra wasn't born in this fic, hence there will be no mention of her. Sorry if anyone gets mad over this.

This chapter will have Shounen-Ai between Trunks/Goten/Andros.
//////////////////////////

Piccolo was the first to Rezyra's room.

"REZYRA!!" Piccolo found her on the floor, unconscious, and on her side. Yamcha, Tien, and Chao-Tzu stood in the door way, shocked.

"What happened to her?" Tien asked. Piccolo lifted Rezyra up and onto the bed gently. He checked her pulse.

"She just fainted. It's quite normal for someone in her shoes." Piccolo answered.

"What do you mean by that? What's so special about her that we don't already know?" Anger was clear in Yamcha's voice. "If you know something wrong about Rezyra, you should tell us now."

"It's private. You should leave." Yamcha went livid and grabbed Piccolo's shirt and their faces were inches apart.

"You're going to tell us what's wrong with her." Piccolo narrowed his eyes at Yamcha.

"If you value your life, you will let go of me." Yamcha released his shirt and stepped back with a scowl.

"She'll be fine. I'll tell her to call you later. Now leave." Yamcha was reluctant to leave, but eventually left, followed by Chao-Tzu and Tien.

Piccolo turned back to Rezyra's sleeping form and sat next to her. She began to stir in her sleep and a moment later opened her eyes slowly.

"Piccolo? Why are you here? What happened?" Rezyra slowly sat up and tried to make to room stop spinning by covering her eyes with her hands.

"You passed out. And I know why." Piccolo held Rezyra still since she was wobbling. She looked up at Piccolo with confusion.

"You're pregnant."

Rezyra's eyes went wide. "What?!"

/////////////////////////////

"Sumi!!" Rezyra called to her youngest from the ground. She knew her son wasn't as strong as his older brothers. Sumi heard his mother's voice and flew towards her.

"Yes, mom?" Sumi had his big chibi eyes out, just in case.

"You're not in trouble, hun. So quit with the eyes. I don't want you playing too roughly with your brothers yet. You just learned how to fly not too long ago."

"Actually, mom, he's getting pretty strong." Dedro, the oldest, landed next to Sumi and ruffled his little brother's spiky, yet soft hair. Andros was not far behind.

"We need a break anyways." Andros stated.

"Then you can listen to the rest of your mother's story." Piccolo said. He had removed his armor and had his hands folded behind his head.

"What story?" Dedro asked.

"You're just in time. I was just reminiscing about when I had you three." Rezyra leaned onto Piccolo underneath the tree. Dedro sat across from his parents and held his youngest brother in his lap while Andros sat in between his mother and Dedro.

"Well...

////////FLASHBACK////////

"You have four months until you give birth." Piccolo stated.

"Four months?! What happened to the other five?" Rezyra was a bit surprised at the statement, to say the least.

"It doesn't take long for Namekian embyros to develop, despite their heritage." Rezyra lifted a shaky hand to her soon-to-be swollen belly.

"I'm...I'm going to be a mother? I...we..." Tears cascaded down her face. Piccolo placed her face between his huge hands.

"Are you regretting what we did a month ago?" Rezyra looked into the eyes of her unborn child's father. "Do you not want to be a mother?"

"It's not that, Piccolo. I want to be a mother. More importantly, I want to be the mother of your child." Rezyra's last words came out in a whisper. "But, do you want this? Even with my gift of psychokinesis, I could never read your mind, with or without permission. It's like a puzzle. I want our child to have a father."

Piccolo was taken back by her statement. "I want this, Rezyra. I won't let the mother of my child raise our child alone." Piccolo brought her into his embrace, allowing her to fall asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~FOUR MONTHS LATER~~~~~~~~~~

Rezyra held their newborn son, Dedro, in her arms in her bed. She arrived home from the hospital a week ago. Her room was decorated with balloons, flowers, and baby products.

"So you saw Goku? And some kid from the future?" Rezyra asked.

Piccolo nodded. "Seems that some androids are going to attack the Earth in three years. We have to start preparing."

"Will that include me?" Rezyra's eyes were sparkling with hope. Piccolo smirked.

"When you're up to it. But for now, our son needs your attention." Rezyra looked down at her son. He had spiky hair in the front and short yet straight hair fuzzy. He had his mother's eyes, yet slight marks on his forearms and abdomen like his father.

"Don't you mean 'our' attention?"

"I don't have to be psychic to know where you're gettng at. Our son is top priority to me, Rezyra. Protecting the both of you is just as important." Piccolo sat onto the bed and touched his innocent son's face. "I could never live with myself if something were to happen to either of you." Rezyra looked at Piccolo then back to their son.

"Hold your son." Rezyra helped Piccolo switch their son into the other parent's arms. Piccolo couldn't take his eyes off his first born.

"He's so...fragile." Rezyra smile at his realization.

'He's so simple.' She thought to herself.

"That's why we must protect him."

////////////////THREE YEARS LATER/////////////////

Rezyra was levitating above Capsule Corp, creating a protective shield around the battered warriors so the androids would be unable to detect their energy signals. A white aura surrounded her. Piccolo levitated to her level.

"I think they're gone."

They both levitated to the ground, but the shield was still in place.

"I'm not taking chances." Rezyra's eyes were still aglow.

"MOMMY!" A little boy ran up to Rezyra.

"Where's the fire, hun?"

"Uncle Vegeta said he would teach me how to fight!" Dedro exclaimed.

Rezyra gave her son a skeptical look. "Uh...you mean Vegeta, proud prince of all Saiyans?"

"Over my dead body." Piccolo stated.

Dedro giggled. "He knew you were gonna say that, Daddy!" Piccolo glared at Vegeta, who made his way over to the group.

"The woman has this notion that our son is too young to spar." Vegeta smirked. "Besides, we need to make sure you don't pass on your fighting skills to your son. He'll be stronger than you." Piccolo tried to supress a growl, but to no luck. Dedro backed away from his father in fear.

"Daddy, are you mad at me?" Dedros chibi eyes grew watery. Piccolo looked down at his son and saw the fear in his child's eyes. He picked up his son and held him close.

"No, I'm not. It's just that sometimes your Uncle Vegeta can be an ass."

"Piccolo!! ...That's jackass." Rezyra corrected, looking at Vegeta scowl.

"Besides, I could never get mad at you, kid. But you're Uncle Vegeta will have his hands full."

Dedro looked up at his father. "Why?" Rezyra walked up to the father and son.

"Because if he wants to train you, he'll have to babysit your little brother or sister."

"What?!" Vegeta was taken back by the news. Bulma and baby Trunks laughed, never seeing Vegeta's eyes grow so big. Rezyra sauntered over to Vegeta and hugged him in a vice like grip.

"That's right Vegeta. I'm pregnant, and you're gonna be an uncle again!"

~~~~~PRESENT~~~~~

"Didn't you have trouble when you gave birth to me, mom?" Andros asked. He wasn't as loud as his brothers. He wore long sleeves that had holes for his thumbs, an oversized t-shirt, and blue jeans, no matter what the weather was. He also wore specially made goggles over his head, mainly used when he fought.

"Yeah, I did. I nearly died. Actually, I flat-lined for a while. But what happened afterwards, I will never forget...

////////FLASHBACK////////

Rezyra sat in front of the incubator that held her premature son. She named him Andros. She put her hand against the encasement. She then felt a hand on her shoulder and found a white rose on her lap.

"Piccolo, it's beautiful." Rezyra sniffed the rose as Piccolo came beside her.

"Rezyra, I've...put this off for too long. You deserve something more definite." Rezyra looked up at Piccolo with confusion.

"Piccolo, wha-" Her sentence was cut off when Piccolo kneeled in front of her and presented her with a black velvet box.

"Rezyra, do me the honor of marrying me." He opened the box to reveal a silver ring set with rubies. Rezyra's eyes became glassy.

"Piccolo...of course I'll marry you!" Piccolo placed the ring on her left ring finger. She leaned forward and locked her lips with his.

"I love you, Piccolo."

"And I you, Rezyra." He kissed her forehead and rested his chin on top of her head.

"There's something I have to do Piccolo..."

~~~~PRESENT~~~~

"I know what you did next." Dedro interrupted. Sumi was busy playing with his older brother's long braided ponytail.

"Oh really? I could've sworn I never told this story before." Rezyra pondered.

"You haven't, but I remember what happened. You wished back Uncle Joshindo to his full grown age."

"Someone say my name?" Josh, as he was called, walked towards them from the house.

"Right on time. Take a seat." Joshindo was Rezyra's older brother by two years. He was a pyrokinetic.

"So after I wished back my brother, we had our wedding, and four years later, Sumi was born."

"I'm eight!" Sumi exclaimed. Dedro tickled his little brother.

"Yes, you are honey." Rezyra laughed at her sons.

"Oh, before I forget, Nira wanted to know if you two were still on for shopping today. She said to call her back."

"I'd better call her then."

Nira was Vegeta's first love. They were an item four years before he came to earth. She was a princess on her planet, Frelia. She was also half Saiyan.

She came to Earth stating that a being named Bebe destroyed her people and her planet. Vegeta found out they had produced a child, Valja, who was four years older than Trunks. Vegeta's marriage wasn't going well and filed for divorce and custody of his son.

Trunks was more than happy to be in the custody of his father. It meant he wouldn't have to live up to his mother's expectations and he would get to know his new family better. It would also mean that he would be able to see two certain people.

"Mom, would you mind if I visit Trunks while you're out?" Andros asked.

"Do you plan on staying there for the night?" she asked. Andros nodded.

"Then you're free to go." Andros teleported out of sight.

"Valja and I are gonna spar soon. I'd better get ready." Dedro stated. He and Valja were both sixteen and had become best friends over the years.

"Behave!!" she yelled after him, before he took to the skies. Piccolo stood and gathered Sumi onto his shoulders.

"Come on kid. We're spending some quality time together."

"YAY!" Sumi exclaimed.

///////////////////////////

Andros teleported into Trunks' room. He was surprised to see Goten there already.

"Been waiting for you, Andros." Goten got up from the seat by the computer and walked over to Andros.

"Where's Trunks?" Andros asked.

"He's downstairs. He got thirsty." Goten closed the gap between them and embraced Andros. Andros returned the affection.

"Why haven't you been around, Andros?" Goten asked, his head buried into Andros' shoulder.

"I had to clear my head. I just got bombarded with all this..."

"We didn't mean to confuse you." the new voice said. Both turned to find Trunks standing in the doorway. He let his purple hair grow to his shoulders. He walked over to the couple.

"We both want to be with you, Andros. We grew up together, we're best friends. I wouldn't have it any other way."

Andros tightened his hold on Goten and looked at Trunks.

"I...want to be with the both of you too." Andros opened an arm and Trunks entered the group hug. His thick spiky hair covered his face. "But, is this right?"

Trunks and Goten both looked up at him. Goten planted a chaste kiss on Andros' lips, followed by Trunks. Andros was shocked at the emotions that ran through him. He felt their desire, their passion, their affection for him surge through his system. Being a psychic amplified these emotions.

"How can that...how can this not be right?" Trunks asked. Andros held out his hands and both teens took them.

"I'm sorry if I seemed like, like I didn't want to be with you two. I just needed to make sure I don't hurt you. If I wasn't what you two wanted in a boyfriend."

"If you weren't what we wanted, we would have let you know." Trunks gave his father's trademark smirk to Andros.

"Oh really? Andros lunged for Trunks and started tickling him. Goten decided to join in on the torture.

After about thirty minutes, they lay exhausted on Trunks bed. Goten laid on Trunks' chest while Andros laid on his abdomen.

"I'm glad we're dating. But there's a new problem..." Goten stated.

"What is it, chibi?" Trunks asked.

"How will we tell our parents?"

/////////////////////////////////

PLEASE REVIEW!! NO ONE HAS YET! *sad face*