Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Piccolo's Family ❯ The Circle Gets Bigger... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Circle Gets Bigger...

I got my first review for this fic! YAY!!

Responses:

Queen Breeza: Thanks, I really appreciate your comment! I think you're right about that. I'll try to incorporate your idea into this chapter. I may not do a good job, but at least I tried. Let me know what you think.

//////////////////////////////////

Goten sat up from his position on the bed. "I don't think I can tell my mom," he said in a low voice. Trunks and Andros looked at Goten.

"You don't have to, at least not for now." Andros said.

"We can be with you when you tell her." Trunks said. Goten becam quiet once more and looked off to his right, finding the floor very interesting.

"What is it, chibi? I know there's something else bothering you." Trunks' question was full of worry.

"I think...we should take our relationship slowly." Goten stated. Trunks ran a hand through his lavender locks and let out a sigh.

"To tell you both the truth, I felt the same way. I mean, we're best friends, and..." Trunks trailed off.

"Trunks?" Goten questioned. Andros knew what Trunks was thinking. He was psychic after all.

"...I didn't want to be alone. I didn't want to be without you two. I feel like we have a strong connection with each other. We haven't been seperated from each other in the past, and I'm just afraid we'll grow apart."

"You won't be alone, Tru-chan. We can still be best friends and closer." Goten gently squeezed Trunks' shoulder in reassurance.

"I agree with Goten. Taking this relationship slow is best. We may get on each others nerves if we don't." Andros said.

"You won't ever be alone, Tru-chan."

"Thanks, Psy, Chibi. But we still need figure out a way to tell the parental units of our decision when the time comes."

"Why don't you try telling me first." Said a voice from the doorway. The trio almost jumped out of their skins.

"M-mother!?" Trunks surprised to see his stepmother. "How much...did you hear?"

"All of it." Nira came in and sat on her son's king sized bed. Her thick, straight, long black hair pooled under her when she sat down.

"Auntie Nira, please, don't tell my mom. I want to tell her first." Andros pleaded. Nira gave Andros a sympathetic smile.

"I won't. But you must tell her. You too Goten, no matter the consequences. You three have my support and if you need to talk, just let me know."

"Why arent you freakin' out mother?"

"Why should I? I mean, you three have been closer than peas on a pod. It's only natural for you three to get together."

"I agree."

"Dad?!"

"Uncle 'Geta?!"

"Vegeta-san?!" All three boys were suprised, and yet horribly scared, that Vegeta showed up.

"It's about time you brats made some sort of move. I was getting sick and tired of the three of you oggling each other." The boys' faces turned different shades of red.

"Vegeta, be nice. This is a delicate time for them." Vegeta just crossed his arms and smirked. Nira returned her gaze to the trio.

"Your mom is on her way over,Andros. I'll keep my promise, but you know she loves you. She won't be mad. As for Chichi, she'll probably have cows." That last comment didn't make Goten feel any better. "We'll be gone a while and your father is sparring with Goku and Piccolo. Please behave yourselves. And Trunks, we'll talk later." Nira gets up and kissed them on their foreheads. Vegeta smirks at the boys before he and his wife left hand in hand.

"Well, that was...awkward." Goten leaned back onto the bed and breathed a sigh of relief. Andros went to the window and looked out at the white clouds and blue sky. Just then he felt a seering pain across his left cheek and screeching echoing in his mind. He held up his hands to his ears to block out the sound but it seemed to be coming from inside his head. He saw a few blurred pictures, but he could tell who at least one person was. He then felt a waves of sadness, depression, fear, fatigue, and coldness rush over him. When it was over, he removed his hand from his ears and saw two streaks of blood seeping through his shirt at his wrists. The background began to swirl and he felt a liquid run down his nose. He never heard the voices around him that were in panic. He also never saw the floor meeting his head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rezyra teleported into Nira and Vegeta's expansive mansion. She saw her best friend ready with purse in hand in the foye. Rezyra was puzzled by the look Nira gave her when she approached her friend.

"What? I got something on my face?"

"Yes, actually. Your nose is bleeding." Rezyra lifted a finger and wiped away some of the crimson liquid. Rezyra gasped.

"Something's wrong..." Rezyra stared at the crimson liquid on her shaking fingers. Nirah handed her a tissue.

"ANDROS!!!" Nira and Rezyra both turned to the voice and bolted back to Trunks room.

//////////////////////////////////////

"ANDROS!!!" Trunks was the first to reach him when he heard a thud hit the floor. He saw that Andros' nose was bloody and his body was having slight convulsions. Trunks removed the goggles from Andros' head to aleviate pressure. Goten ran to the bathroom for a facecloth to stop the bleeding. Trunks placed Andros' head onto his lap.

"Psy, please wake up!" Trunks brushed back his bangs from the sweaty head on his lap. Goten returned with the facecloth and applied pressure to the nose.

"He's having another vision, isn't he?" Goten asked Trunks.

"Yes he is. He'll come around soon." Both boys turned to find Rezyra and Nira entering the room. Rezyra's nose was still bleeding, but slowly.

"I can tell when he gets visions. We're linked psychically. And being his mother, it's obvious that I know what wrong with my sons." She knelt down and saw that his convulsions had stopped.

"I'll move him to the bed." Rezyra had her palm outstreched then turned it palm-up. Andros' body levitated and moved toward the bed, as Rezyra's hand did. He was gently set down.

"He'll be fine. Although I've never seen him have a vison this violent." Rezyra sighed then turned towards Goten and Trunks. "I'm going to leave him in your care. Keep me posted and don't let him leave your sight. No matter what."

"We will, Auntie Zyra. We take good care of him. We promise." Trunks stated. The two women left. Trunks and Goten looked towards their fallen friend.

"What do you think he saw?" Goten asked.

"Whatever it was spooked the heck out of him. He usually doesn't pass out from his visions. Just a minor nosebleed." Trunks answered. Goten walked to Andros' right side and brushed aside an unruly strand. Andros began to stir in his sleep. Beads of cold sweat began to form on his forehead. HIs face was contorted in pain.

"NOOOO!!!" Andros bolted up in bed, panting heavily. Andors immediately pulled up his sleeves to look at his wrists.

"Andros, what happened? What did you see?" Trunks asked.

"There's no blood...but, I saw it..." Andros hadn't heard Trunks' question. He was still puzzled by his vison.

'It seemed so real...' he thought.

"Andros, did you hear Trunks?" Goten placed his hand on Andros' shoulder, but it was quickly grabbed by said male.

"Andros, wha-"

"You cannot tell Chichi anything." Goten could see the unadulturated fear in Andros' eyes. He has never seen his friend so afraid, especially of a vision. Goten regained his hand and embraced his best friend.

"We already promised that we wouldn't tell our mother's anything yet." Trunks ran his fingers through his best friends long locks.

'He's shaking like a leaf.' Trunks thought to himself.

"You don't understand Trunks. If she...she'll find out...and then..." Tears streaked down his cheeks, which created wet spots on Goten's pants. Goten lifted up Andros' head and saw his face flushed and his eyes slightly red.

"Tell us, Andros, what did you see?" Andros looked away from Goten. Trunks made his way around the bed and kneeled in front of the duo.

"You don't have to go through this alone. Please, let us help you, psy." Trunks pleaded.

"I can't tell you." Andros answered in a low voice. Saiyan ears picked up his statement.

"You've always told us about your visions. Why would now be any different?" Trunks' irritation was slightly apparent in his voice.

"Trunks..." Goten chided him.

"You don't understand, this is different. I just...can't say, Trunks. Just heed my warning." Andros got up and walked towards the window. Trunks and Goten followed behind.

"Make us understand, Andros. We won't be able to until you tell us." Goten reached out to Andros, whose back was turned to them, but Andros floated above them.

"I need to go." Before Trunks could catch Andros, he had teleported out of the room.

"Damnit. Auntie Zyra isn't going to be happy." Trunks ran a frustrated hand through his shoulder length lavender locks.

'Andros, why won't you let us help you?' Goten thought to himself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Goku, Vegeta, and Piccolo were sparring in an open field. They were unaware of Andros' presence on the ground below them.

'If I tell them about my vision, it will come true anyway. Goten...' Andros was too deep in thought to realize the ki-blasts that were deflected by Piccolo from Goku. Vegeta spotted Andros on the ground.

"Isn't that your brat, Namek?!" Piccolo looked towards where Vegeta was pointing, also seeing the ki-blasts hurdling towards him.

"ANDROS! MOVE!" Piccolo flew towards his son, but realized that at the last minute Andros redirected the blasts away from him with a flick of his wrist, never taking his gaze from the ground. Piccolo landed beside his son and saw the troubled look on his son's face.

"Papa, what am I supposed to do?" Andros' voice wavered. Piccolo felt his heart tighten at his son's distress. Vegeta and Goku landed near the father and son. Sumi was inside the house with his uncle, since he fell asleep during some quality Father-son time. Piccolo looked back at the Saiyans.

"I need to talk with my son. You can continue sparring without me. I'll join you later." Goku shrugged his shoulders and nodded to Vegeta to spar somewhere else. Piccolo knelt down to his son and forced his son to look at him.

"What happened?" Andros looked up at his father with slightly swollen, red eyes.

"I can't stop it, Papa. He's...I can't..." Andros kept replaying his vision in his head over and over. Although they were just glimpses of what was to come, he knew what would happen.

"Tell me what you can't stop, Andros. Did you have another vision? Is someone in trouble?" He figured Andros had a vision, but wanted to make sure. Piccolo tried his best not to force an answer out of him. It was frustrating not being able to help his son through this.

Not everything can be solved with a couple of well-placed kicks and punches.

"Y-yes. My vision...Goten...and us...oh Kami, no..." Andros lowered his head and clenched his fists in his lap. Piccolo saw wet spots from his son's tears and embraced his son.

'He's shaking like a leaf.' Piccolo tried his best to help his son calm down, but it took a while before the shaking eased down enough for Piccolo to try to get some answers from him.

"Tell me from the beginning, son. I can't help unless you tell me."

Andros' gaze was still on his clenched fists in his legs. "Papa, you...you'll be mad...if I tell you."

"I won't be mad. This burden is too big for you to handle, apparently. I give my word that whatever you tell me I won't hold against you." Piccolo replied in a gentle voice. His son looked up at him, looking like a scared little boy who was afraid of telling his father the truth.

"I...was in Trunks' room..."

//////////////////////////////////////////

"Do you think Andros is okay, Rezyra?" Nira asked. They just returned from their shopping escapade and put their bags in Nira's bedroom.

"I don't know. Andros usually doesn't pass out from his visions."

"It could be he's just getting stronger and so are his visions." Nira replied. She opened a chocolate bar and started munching on it.

"I doubt it. That vision must have been too much for him." Rezyra was eyeing the dessert Nira was eating. Nira noticed her friend become quiet and realized she was staring at her chocolate bar.

"You want some?" Nira offered. Rezyra snapped out of her stupor and shook her head.

"You know I can't eat chocolate. I do get tempted at times, but I gotta remember what it does to me."

"Not even a little bite?" Rezyra her an annoyed look.

"The last time I had a 'little bite' I almost destroyed half the city with my eyes closed. No thanks. I won't take any chances. We should go check on the boys now." Nira and Rezyra made their way out of the room and towards Trunks' room. They could hear panicked voices coming from the other side of the door.

"Auntie Zyra is going to kill us for letting Andros leave!"

"Chibi, we didn't let him leave, remember? He knows how to teleport. But she'll probably kill us anyway."

The mothers opened the door and hear a yelp come from the duo.

"I'll spare you lives if you tell me what happened." Trunks and Goten slowly turned to a clearly angered Rezyra. Goten took in a deep breath.

"Andros woke up and started babbling stuff about his vision but he wouldn't tell us exactly what happened and then Trunks got a little frustrated and then Andros took off somewhere and we haven't heard from him since." Goten managed to explain on a single breath of air. Rezyra, after registering Goten's mile-a-minute explanation, glared at Trunks.

"You need to learn how to keep your temper in line."

"When we find Andros, you WILL apologize to him and then you're father and I will deal with you later. Is that understood?" Nira's eyes flashed a teal green color, which meant she was deadly serious. Trunks brought his gaze down to the floor.

"Yes, ma'am."

"This isn't entirely Trunks' fault. I shouldn't have pressured Andros into telling us what he saw." Goten looked down in shame.

Rezyra sighed. "Listen, right now we need to find Andros. My guess is that he went back home. Let's start there."

///////////////////////////

"It's probably for the best that you didn't say anything about your vision. It would have made things more complicated."

"But...isn't there someway to change it, Papa? Goten can't...he just can't..."

"If you try to change your vision, it will still come true in a different yet similar way. The best thing you can do is wait until it happens-"

"But that's crazy! You want me to jsut watch Goten-"

"Don't cut me off. I wasn't done." Piccolo gave his son a serious look.

"I'm sorry, Papa." Piccolo placed a hand on his son's shoulder.

"We should wait until it happens OR until we can come up with a solution. If you care for Goten as much as you say you do, you'll have to trust me. If it comes to a point where my help isn't enough, just do what you think is right. There will be consequences for our actions regardless." Piccolo looked down at his son, who was picking the lint of the cuff of his sleeves.

"I know how it feels to feel useless when you know you can't do something about a situation." He said in a low voice. "When your mother had difficulty giving birth to you, I felt helpless. I couldn't do anything to help her. All I could do was let her know I was there. And a bit a praying." Piccolo smirked, which his son didn't miss the effort his father made to lighten the mood. He wrapped his arms around his father's waist and hugged him for all his worth.

"Thank you Papa." Piccolo returned the gesture.

"It's late, and there's no doubt your mother will be here shortly." The sky was different shades of orange and pink and the sun began to settle behind the horizon.

"She's gonna be mad." Andros added as they stood up.

"Yes, she will." They made their way to the house, knowing they were in for a long night.

~*~*~*~*~*~

REVIEW PLEASE!!!