Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Rough Road To Happiness ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey people! Thank you for those of you who reviewed. Well, here's the next chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own or claim anything.

Mirai Trunks-20 (After going into the hyperbolic time chamber for 2 years)

Mirai Pan-16

~Chapter 2~

Things were going great as Mirai Trunks (Since there's only one Trunks in this story from now on, I'm just going to call him Trunks) got back from his second travel in the past safely. He sat down at the kitchen table to tell his mom the whole story. "Oh, poor Goku! So he didn't want to come back after all. That sure sounds like him." Bulma said sadly.

"Yeah. We all wanted him back so badly but it really was his choice. Hey mom, I have to tell you something. When I first got in the time machine, I think I accidentally hit a wrong button or something because instead of going to the past, I landed in the future! It was a good thing I had enough fuel left to make it to the past and back home again." Trunks exclaimed.

"Oh no! Well, you know it's not really good to travel to the future, because if you know your future and it's a bad one, you wouldn't want to know."

"Well, I went there and nothing bad has happened." Trunks lied. He didn't want to tell his mother of her cruel fate in the future. He was planning on changing it.

"Hey Trunks, when you were in the future, did you find out if we ever found Pan?" Bulma asked.

"No, I didn't hear anything about her but don't worry, we will find her. I'll make sure of it. I promised Gohan we would take care of her remember?"

"Yes I know. But if we only had a picture of her, it would be so much easier to find her! I mean, all we know about her is that she has dark eyes and hair like her father and that she is 16 years old and is

"I've tried, but I've never met her before so I don't really know her energy wave. I've also tried sensing a high power levels since she is a saiyan but no luck. She's either wearing that ki blocker bracelet that Gohan gave her to protect her from the androids or that she is…dead." Trunks said the last part softly but Bulma still heard.

"Well, we can't give up on her until we are positive that she is…" Bulma was interrupted by the radio.

"This is Bob Newson bringing you up to date about the two terrorizing duo, the androids. They are currently in Satan City destroying everything in sight!!! I advise everyone to get out of town for your own safety until the androids leave the area! Leave at once…ahh!!! They're here! Run!" The radio turned to static.

"That does it! I am going out there and I am going to destroy them!" Trunks said as he flared into super saiyan mode.

"Be careful!" Bulma managed to shout before he took off into the sky. ~Oh Trunks, please come back safely to me. And once we find Pan too, we can all go on and try to live the rest of our lives as happily as we can.~ She thought.

*********

Pan Son was no ordinary girl. She was tough and was a saiyan! She wasn't about to let anyone cheat her and win! She stood up and slammed her hand down on the table so hard that it broke in half. "What do you think you're doing?! I saw you take an extra card from your sleeve. Did you think I wouldn't notice?" She shouted. The men backed away slowly after seeing her break the table with her hands.

"Uh w-well we um, here, take the money, I mean, you would've won anyway right? I-I mean since you're so good at poker!" One of the men tried to bate her on.

"You better believe it. And if you ever try to cheat me again, I will give you the beating of your life! I better not see you again!" She growled and punched a hole through the wall to prove her point.

"Y-yes ma'am." Another said and they all ran away.

"They better not mess with me again," Pan said as she took the all the money and started walking home. ~Hmm, there's still not enough here. I can barely last a day with this.~ She thought. ~ I don't want to do this but I have no choice.~ She stepped behind a building and watched the people go by. ~I need to find someone who looks rich. I mean, even if I mug the rich, they'll still have lots of money left.~ Suddenly, Pan smirked. Bingo! She spotted a tall, handsome man, wearing a Capsule Corporation jacket. ~Well, if he works for C.C, he's got to have lots of money. Here I come! ~

*********

Trunks was in a good mood. He had just defeated the androids! It wasn't too difficult either. ~All that training in the hyperbolic time chamber sure paid off! ~ He thought and decided to go on a walk before he went home to tell his mom the good news. He was so busy celebrating in his own mind that he didn't even notice the presence behind him. He noticed too late as someone hit him on the side of his head. ~What the hell was that? ~ Trunks turned around and noticed a girl behind him. She must have been the one who kicked him.

~What is going on?~ Pan thought. That kick should have knocked him out! ~Maybe I should try again.~ Pan charged at him again and this time threw her arm out to punch him in the face. She didn't expect him to be able to dodge it, so she lost her balance and fell on the ground. ~Shit! How did that guy do that? I'm a saiyan, I should be able to take him no problem!~ She growled as she got really angry.

~Who is that girl? She's way stronger than any normal human, but she's starting to get angry. Her fighting techniques are getting sloppy. I can take her, no problem.~ Trunks thought. The girl growled at him. " I will beat you and take your money or my name isn't Pan Son!" She shouted. ~Pan? Holy shit. That must be why she is so strong! She's part saiyan. I can't believe I finally found her. Today really is a good day!~ Pan attacked yet again as she saw Trunks distracted in his thoughts. Her kick barely missed his head as Trunks grabbed her leg and used his hand to knock her out.

"Sorry," he said even though he knew she couldn't hear him. He had to knock her out since he knew she probably wouldn't go back to C.C. with him willingly. Trunks picked her up and looked around. Everything was clear so he took off to the sky. ~I can't wait till I get home and tell mom that I found her! She'll be so happy!~ he thought as he looked down at the sleeping figure in his arms. ~She sure is real pretty~ He shook his head. ~What am I thinking? That's Gohan's daughter you're thinking about! Snap out of it! Me and Pan? Yeah right!~

**********

"Mom!" Trunks shouted as he ran into C.C. "I have a surprise!"

"What is it Trun…Omigod! Who is that?" Bulma demanded.

"This is Pan! Well, I was taking a walk after defeating the androids and then she came out of nowhere and tried to mug me! Well, she kept on attacking me so I knocked her out and brought her back here!" Trunks exclaimed.

"Ok, what? Wait a minute. You destroyed the androids?" Bulma asked, shocked.

"Yeah. After my training, I became strong enough to defeat them."

"Ok and then you say Pan tried to MUG you?"

"Uh, yeah kind of. See, that's how I met her."

"Well, hurry up and put her in one of the spare rooms. I'll be up shortly to do some tests on her to make sure that she's ok." Bulma said.

"All right." Trunks opened the door to one of the rooms while still carrying Pan in his arms. ~She's really thin.~ he thought. A minute later, Bulma came in.

"I'm going to run some tests. Why don't you go downstairs and grab something to eat. Oh, and prepare something for Pan too. She looks too thin to be healthy. My guess is that she hasn't got much money for food and that's why she tried to mug you. Well, get out. I have to strip her down and give her some clean clothes." Trunks nodded and left. ~I hope she'll be ok, though when she wakes up, she's going to be mad.~

A/N: There's the second chapter for you. Oh and does anyone know how to upload two different stories at once? Because I have another story but I had to remove it from the document manager so I could upload this story as a different one. If anyone knows how please let me know. You can put it in the review or email it to me. Thanks! Ciao for now.