Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Runaway ❯ High-School Run-Ins ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-I don't own DBZ, though my sister owns this incredibly hot picture of Mirai Trunks…I've gotta photocopy it!

Summary-Do you really need this? Didn't think so…

High-School

"Bulma, wake up," Yamcha whispered in her ear.

"Mmm," Bulma groaned, turning over and slinging an arm across her face. "Too early…" she mumbled.

"Move over," Vegeta ordered, shoving Yamcha aside. "GET UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

"AAHH!" Bulma yelled, popping out from under the sheets she had been sleeping on. "Jesus Christ, Vegeta, what was that for?"

"Move it, newbie," Vegeta ordered. "Goku's (#1) banshee of a wife decreed it law that the Zens will go to school together and leave together. Normally, I wouldn't even listen to the screech-owl, but she found a frying pan out back."

Bulma giggled a little.

"And just what is so funny?" he demanded.

"Nothin'," Bulma answered. She rolled over and stood up straight. "Fine. I'll be done in a few minutes." She loped into the bathroom to wash up.

"Don't hog the soap," Chichi said grumpily to Launch, slightly shoving her away from the sink.

"Chill, Chichi, there's enough to last the week, and the money we raked in from the concert is more than enough to cover us for a month."

Chichi glared at Launch. Launch cowered. "Then again, it doesn't hurt to be frugal."

"Well whadaya know," Vegeta said from the outside. "Launch just learned a big word! Give the girl a prize!"

"Shut up!" Launch yelled back, allowing the evil side of her split personality to take over. "Your grades are as bad as mine, Vegetable-head!"

"At least I know that pufferfish is venomous if not cooked properly!" Vegeta shouted back.

"Ugh, don't remind me," Krillin moaned, who had been the unfortunate victim of Launch's pufferfish incident.

"Okay guys, quit dissin' Launch," Goku ordered. "Tien's gettin' really ticked off."

Tien was starting to boil because they were making fun of his girl. All three of his eyes were twitching.

"All right, all right," Krillin muttered, heading for the door.

The Zens were must about to make it into the school. This included Gohan, Videl, and Dende. The poor two-year-olds had to suffer through high school with their parents.

They were about to enter the double-doors when a low whistle was heard behind them.

Whirling around, Bulma came face-to-face with quite a handsome young man. Unfortunately, two extremely ugly men stood behind them.

"Mm-mm," the handsome one said. "Hey, baby. You new?"

"Yeah," Bulma said, shifting a bit, uncomfortably. "I just moved into town."

"Bulma, let's go," Yamcha said, tugging her shoulder. "We're gonna be late."

"You flow wit' the Zens?" the handsome man said, giving her an incredulous glance. He smirked, and grabbed Bulma's arm, rather threateningly. "Why don't you hang out with real men?"

"Tell me if you see any," Bulma spat, yanking her arm free.

"Oh, she punked you," one of the ugly ones, a purple and pasty-white colored one, snickered.

"Hey, she's hot-blooded. I'm sure I can cool her down," he replied.

"Excuse me," Vegeta said threateningly, stepping into the front. "Did your puny mind forget what I said? I told you three years ago, you mess wit' the Zens, you get killed. Or did I not make myself clear?" Vegeta grabbed the kid's shirt and brought him to eye level. "You touch any of our girls, I will beat your pansy @$$ into the pavement. I promise you that."

"Hey!" a female voice called down the hall. The Zens, the three boys, and the crowd that had gathered to watch all turned to see an elderly lady with dark blonde hair and brown eyes tripping down the hall towards them. (#2)

Vegeta dropped the kid to the floor. "And I never break a promise," he finished.

"What's going on?" the elderly woman asked, coming up to them. "Are you making trouble again?" She directed at the Zens.

"No, ma'am," Goku said. "Zarbon started harassing Bulma, so Vegeta told him off."

The lady gave them the Look. "Very well. Go to your classes."

The three boys scattered, but the Zens stayed around.

"Excuse me, but are you Miss Ben, the principal of the school?" Bulma asked.

"I am," Miss Ben said.

"Well, I'm Bulma. I'm new to this school. I need to be registered in."

Miss Ben gave her a look. "Where do you live?"

Bulma caught her breath. "Capsule Corps," she said, giving the name of her former residence.

"Really?" Miss Ben exclaimed, sounding excited despite her 60 years. "Well, then, by all means! Please come with me, young lady." She glanced at the Zens. "The rest of you, get to class now."

"Catch you later, Bulma," Goku said, giving her a wave as they turned to go on.

"Not those three," Miss Ben said, pointing to the three little bodies of Gohan, Videl, and Dende.

"Miss Ben, they have been coming to school with us for a year. They shouldn't be excluded now," Chichi objected.

"You should have thought of that before you slept together. I will take them to a day-care center."

"We can't AFFORD a day-care center!" Chichi exploded.

"You certainly could afford that concert," Miss Ben shot back.

"I've told you a million times, we won that stuff in a mall lotto!" Chichi said, about ready to punch her principal out.

"Lies!" Miss Ben said. "I know you stole it!"

"Miss Ben, about my registration?" Bulma interrupted.

"Fine. Let's go, Miss Bulma," Miss Ben said, pulling the newbie into the Main Office.

"Are you acquainted with that group, the Zens?" Miss Ben, looking at Bulma from the corner of her eye. "Name."

"Bulma Gwendolyn Brief. And yes, the Zens are my closest friends."

"I must warn you about them," Miss Ben said. "They're not to be trusted. Age."

"17. Why do you need to warn me?"

"I suspect that they are thieves. Birth date."

"November 6th, 1985. I highly doubt that."

"Oh? Why?" Miss Ben asked, having filled out the report.

"They seem like good, honest people and parents who look out for each other when the hard times hit. Not only that, they protected me from rapists."

"Commendable. But I still do not trust them. Just watch your back, Miss Bulma," she said, handing Bulma her schedule. "Especially the one called Vegeta. I've heard he can be exceptionally mean."

"Thanks, Miss Ben," Bulma said, a little aggressively, walking out the door with her schoolbooks. "I'll remember that."

Bulma walked into her first class, Geometry. Only 18 was in that class with her. "Oh, you must be the new student Miss Ben beeped in about!" the teacher, a tall man with brown hair and eyes said. "I'm Mr. Oolong, (#3) and I must say, you are a very pretty girl…umm, anyway, introduce yourself!"

"Thanks," Bulma said, turning to face the class. "Hi. My name's Bulma. I just transferred in. I used to be tutored."

"Very well, Bulma," Mr. Oolong said. "Take a seat." He gestured to the steps, where rows of students lined up. (Think of a college classroom, like in the Movie 'A Goofy Movie II'.)

18 shoved the kid next her over and moved in as well. "Sit here," she mouthed to Bulma.

Bulma sat, setting down the books. "18," she whispered, "those boys…who were they?"

"That's Zarbon, Frieza, and Dodoria. They are the most notorious womanizers here. They're heads are so full of bunk they call their mothers Skranche."

"And Miss Ben? What's with her stick-up-her-@$$ attitude?"

"Miss Ben thinks she's too good for us. She also doesn't like the fact that both Chichi and Leah got pregnant while attending her school. She wants to 'protect the school's reputation' by making it torture for us."

"And what's with Mr. Oolong?"

"He's a perv," 18 answered so simply that Bulma had to giggle. "Just wait until Gym class with Mr. Roshi. Don't be surprised if he tries to sneak into the Girls' Dressing Room."

The two paid attention for the rest of the class, and soon the bell rang. The next class: Literature.

I'm ALIVE! I finally updated!

1-They don't know about the Saiyans yet, but they will soon. So Vegeta will call Goku 'Goku' until further notice.

2-That's my principal, Ms. Ben. We all hate her at my school.

3-All the animals in DBZ will instead be teachers.

REVIEW!!