Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Runaway ❯ The Zens Newest Member...Bulma! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-Read the first one

Summary-Read the first one

The Zen's Newest Member…Bulma!

Everyone was screaming and hollering for the Zens. Some were even throwing money, which was immediately scooped up by Gohan, Videl, and Dende, who ran up on stage to grab the shiny stuff.

And for the second time that day, the police pulled up.

The crowd scattered as the Zens went on cleaning up as if nothing was unusual.

"Excuse me," the cop said, addressing the entire group. "Do you realize that we got several calls about you for disturbing the peace, and you are using a public area without a permit?"

"And do you realize," Chichi spat back, walking up to the mouth of the cannon, (A/N: Cool expression, eh?) "that we are high school hard-knocks trying to make a living so we can support ourselves? Do you realize that we have three babies with us? Do you realize that we don't care about disturbing the peace, because our well-being comes first?"

"Ma'am I'm gonna have to restrain you for unnecessary harassment," the cop answered sedately.

"You can't do that to my Mommy!" Gohan yelled, tackling the officer's leg.

"Don't talk to Aunt Chichi like that!!" Videl chorused, grabbing onto the officer's other leg. (A/N: No, Videl is in no way related to Chichi, she's just very close to her future mother-in-law.) Dende stuck his thumbs in his ears, wiggled his fingers, and stuck out his tongue at the policeman.

"Hey! Hey! Get off me! Get off me!" the officer yelled, trying to shake the two toddlers off his leg.

Krillin, Goku, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha were cracking up. Vegeta, Nappa, 17, and Radditz were looking on, amused. Hercule was looking ticked and Leah and Chichi were looking on with a mixture of pride and worry. 18, Mai, and Hasky looked on, bored.

Piccolo sighed. Calmly, he walked over to the policeman. He reached down and pulled the two children off the poor cop's legs.

"Hey! Put me down!" both Gohan and Videl yelled. Piccolo ignored them and started walking away. Wise Dende moved out of there real quick.

"This is a warning for all of you," the second police officer said. "Next time we get a complaint about you, we'll come and arrest you."

As the two cops turned away, both 18 and Hasky flipped them off.

From the corner, Bulma snickered. These people sure had a lot of guts to stand up to the police like that.

"Well, whadaya know," a male voice said from behind her. Bulma whirled around to find herself staring at a group of boys. "We got ourselves a new girl," said the same one. His hair was curled like horns and his black eyes were glittering evilly,

"What should we do wit' her, Spike?" another boy asked. This one had a crew cut and dark brown eyes. "You first or me first?"

"Let's let Ray do the honors, shall we?" Spike said.

A black boy with short black hair and dark brown eyes stepped up. He smiled at her maliciously. "Hey," he commented to her. He moved up next to her and grabbed her arms before she could run. He stared seductively at her breasts. "God, they're big."

Bulma kicked him where the sun don't shine.

"You little whore!" Spike yelled. He jumped her and pushed her to the ground, pulling on her shirt. "I'm gonna show you what happens to girls who mess wit' us."

Bulma opened her mouth and let out an ear-piercing shriek.

Vegeta's head shot up. "God, they're at it again. Hey, Yamcha!" He called over.

"Yeah?" Yamcha called back.

"Get over here. They caught another girl."

"Ah, man." Yamcha swore under his breath, then went to follow Vegeta.

"All right," Spike said to Bulma's face after ripping her shirt up. "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm…"

He never finished his sentence. A balled-up fist connected solidly to his face, sending him flying ten feet away.

"It's Vegeta!" RJ yelled. "Let's get outta here!" He and Ray took off, leaving Spike moaning on the ground.

"We'll just let our ol' friends at the police department take care of him," Yamcha remarked snidely. Then he kneeled next to Bulma and lifted her up. "Hey baby, you okay?"

"How's she?" Vegeta asked, coming over after kicking Spike's…ahem.

"I…I guess I'm okay," Bulma said, trying to hold together her tattered shirt.

"What's goin' on out here?" Chichi called from the corner. "You guys okay?"

"We got ourselves another victim!" Yamcha called back.

"Ah, God," Chichi mumbled. "Bring her over!"

Both Yamcha and Vegeta grabbed Bulma's arms and pulled her up. They let her steady herself, then started walking ahead. "Come on," Vegeta said over his shoulder. "Let's get going."

"Right," Bulma said, running after them.

Chichi was waiting for them at the end of the alley. "Okay boys, get lost," she ordered. "This is where I step in."

"There," Chichi said, stepping back to look at Bulma. Bulma was now washed up and had on another shirt. "You should know better than to walk around in NYC in a blue halter," Chichi scolded. "You're just lucky it was only RJ, Ray, and Spike who got to you. If they'd brought their friends Dave and Mitch, you wouldn't have had the air space to scream. They woulda took you for all you got."

"Thanks," Bulma said. "For helping me, I mean."

"No proble'mo," Chichi said, smiling. "Zens don't approve of those kind of boys."

"Hiya, Mama!" Gohan yelled, running past them.

"I thought you didn't approve of them," Bulma said.

"Don't you DARE call my Goku a rapist!" Chichi yelled at Bulma.

"Sorry, sorry!" Bulma whimpered.

"So, where you from?" Chichi asked.

"Capsule Corps."

"SERIOUSLY? THE CAPSULE CORPS? Why are you out here?"

"I don't like talking about it," Bulma said quietly, looking away.

"Oh. Hey guys!" Chichi called. "We got ourselves another runaway!"

"My God, ANOTHER?" Launch exclaimed. "What kind of place is NYC?"

"You know damn well what kinda place NYC is," Vegeta cut in.

"Shut up!"

"Well, c'mon Bulma," Chichi said. (A/N: Bulma introduced herself already) "I'll go show you the others."

"Guys, this is Bulma," Chichi said. She began pointing out the Zens. "That's Launch and her boy, Tien. There's Hercule and Leah. That's Piccolo, and that's Dende. There's 17 and his twin sister, 18, and that's Krillin over there. There's Nappa, Vegeta, Radditz, and Yamcha, and there's Chiaotzu over there. And that's my Goku." She stopped to smile at her husband. "And there's Mai and Hasky. And those three," She made her last point-out, "are Gohan, my son, and his friends, Videl and Dende."

"Hi," Bulma said, kneeling next to the three toddlers, who were sitting cross-legged in a row. "My name's Bulma."

"I'm Gohan/Videl/Dende," said Gohan/Videl/Dende.

"I'm gonna be staying here for awhile," Bulma said.

"Cool!" Gohan said, smiling at the older woman.

"Come on, you guys!' Chichi said. She picked Gohan off the ground. "It's time to go in."

"Go in where?" Bulma asked.

"Follow me," Chichi said, walking away. The rest of the group followed her.

Chichi stopped when she reached an old tenement apartment. "This should do nicely."

"You sleep in an abandoned apartment?" Bulma asked incredulously.

"When you a runaway," Chichi said sadly, "you sleep anywhere you can."

She sighed. "You got a lot to learn, Bulma."

Well, that's chapter 2! If any of you know ghetto slang, please review and tell me, along with their definitions.

REVIEW!!!!!!!!!