Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 52

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 52— (So… o.o… Happy Holidays!!… =D it's a new chapter!)
 
An ear-piercing blast filled the air around the teenagers as the Ferris wheel began collapsing. The half-saiyen girl thought quickly and huddled her two friends together as she broke through the metal booth jumping onto the ground. She began looking around but couldn't see much because of the smoke. A tug was felt on her shirt and she looked down seeing Katashi coughing as he covered his mouth with his eyes shut,
 
“M-Minako! Is that you?” he slowly got up opening an eye to look at her through the thick smoke.
 
The teenage girl bent down to pick up the other twin, who lay unconscious on the ground. She held a hand over her mouth while the other arm held Sumi up, “C'mon, we gotta get out of here!”
 
After Katashi took his sister into his arms they both ran away from the wreckage around them. Finally getting out of the smoke, the two looked around frantically for their friends. Trunks, Goten, and Hachiro were seen a few feet away from them.
 
Goten ran up to Minako, “Are you alright!?”
 
“Yes, we're fine”
 
“Where's Kasumi?” Katashi asked noticing she wasn't with them.
 
“I don't know!” Goten grabbed his head, “It was like she disappeared!” he turned back to Trunks and yelled, “She's not with them!!”
 
Trunks and Hachiro ran over to the others. The dazed 15 year-old teenager didn't speak but simply stared at the rest of them in fright. The 16 year-old, on the other hand, had so much to say, but couldn't in front of the non-saiyens.
 
“Minako and I will stay with Goten to look for Kasumi. Katashi, you and Hachiro go take Sumi outta here to make sure she's alright” they all simply stared at him, “GO! NOW!”
 
The teenagers split up and went their separate ways. Police cars were approaching the scene of the broken Ferris wheel with and ambulances practically bumper to bumper. Civilians all around ran frantically away out of the park while many others bravely stayed to see what will happen next.
 
The woman stayed in the air and seemed to be waiting for someone… and that someone seemed to be the three saiyens.
 
Minako turned to her brother and friend, “That's that lady!”
 
“What lady?” the two asked simultaneously
 
“The lady from the lab! I thought I beat her!” Minako balled up her fists, “She wasn't moving! I swear!”
 
“I told you already! You can't read power levels! She could have been faking it!” Trunks yelled over the screams of the people.
 
“What are you two even talking about!?” Goten yelled out, still unknowledgeable about yesterday's incident.
 
“LOOK OUT!” Trunks grabbed the two by their shirt collars and pulled them up after himself into the air avoiding a blast that headed straight at them which ended up hitting a nearby empty roller coaster instead.
 
“Dammit! Super saiyen, guys!” Trunks and Goten quickly went super saiyen to disguise themselves from the others and quickly pulled Minako behind a building.
 
“You can't come with us, you'll be recognized.” Trunks told his friend as the three floated in mid-air hiding from the dangerous enemy.
 
“What!? No! I wanna fight!” Minako said in a child-like manner
 
“C'mon Minako, do me a favor and go look for Kasumi, please!” Goten asked almost begging
 
“Fine…” Minako pouted and descended back down to the ground as she watched the two boys fly off after the opponent.
 
She ran quickly though the crowds of people while yelling out Kasumi's name, yet the girl was no where to be seen. Before she knew it, Minako appeared next to the others.
 
“Minako!” Katashi waved her over, “Any sign of Kasumi?”
 
“No… I couldn't find her” Minako sighed
 
“Where's Trunks and Goten?” Sumi asked already awoken from her little nap.
 
“They're… um… looking for her too” Minako quickly lied.
 
Hachiro pointed a finger into the air, “Whoa look at that! Two more guys are up in the air! They're glowing!!”
 
“Glowing? Hey… I heard about those guys form the Cell Games!” Katashi said
 
“You think that's them? That was years ago… they'd be pretty old by now.” Sumi replied.
 
The two glowing people collided in the air with the opponent. The three disappeared and all that was seen to the civilians were random bursts of light at different parts in the sky every passing second. Minako was the only one who kept up with the battle, seeing almost everything that was going on up there. Oh how she wished to join the two up in the air, she felt so useless as a mere audience member.
 
The battle halted abruptly when the two glowing figures were sent flying down into the ground. The powerful alien woman floated in the air and turned to face, what seemed to be, the group of teenagers.
 
Minako's eyes widened, she knows it's me?
 
Hachiro panicked, “She's looking this way! What do we do?? She's gonna attack the crowd!!”
 
Katashi stared back at the alien lady with his mouth hanging open not able to get any words out. Even Sumi, who was usually the toughest acting one, couldn't say anything but merely shake with fear.
 
Minako looked back at woman, what are Goten and Trunks doing? She couldn't have hit them that hard!
 
 
 
Meanwhile Goten sat up in the newly formed crater in the pavement and rubbed his head, “Aw man, Trunks this isn't good”
 
Trunks stood up, “Stop complaining, we gotta end this now!”
 
Goten gave a quick nod and quickly jetted up into the sky alongside his friend.
 
The punches and kicks thrown at her were all dodged. Trunks sent a punch in her face but hit the air and realized she appeared behind him. Goten quickly threw a punch as soon as she appeared and felt his fist finally hit something. She had grabbed the 14 year-old's arm and spun him into the other saiyen, sending them both flying into the ground once more. Trunks luckily teleported away from in front of the thrown Goten and managed to stop himself in mid-air while his other friend continued flying towards the cement.
 
The red-headed woman smirked and started chuckling and how badly Trunks wanted to punch her right now. Images of Vegeta ran through his mind:
 
“Get up! You're half of nothing!” he spat, “Prove me your worth! Where is that saiyen blood and gave you!? You're just a mere human…
 
Trunks shut his eyes and yelled as he began charging up. The hatred and embarrassment filled him with power. So this is the kind of power his father talked out… pure rage.
 
But where did it come from?
 
He flew right back at the woman and kneed her in the ribs. Thousands of punches were sent at her, not being able to dodge a single one.
 
Goten flew up at their level in the air and watched the battle, Whoa…what's gotten over Trunks all of a sudden? “Go Trunks! Nice job, buddy!”
 
The sound of Goten's voice made Trunks suddenly stop, “Huh? Wha—“The woman disappeared as soon as Trunks stopped. He looked around himself in disbelief, “What!? Where did she go??”
 
Goten flew over to him, “I think you scared her off”
 
“But…” he continued spinning around in mid-air but no trace at all was felt. “How can someone just disappear like that?”
 
“I dunno, but what I do know is that we gotta tell Piccolo and my dad that those aliens are back”
 
“Yeah…” Trunks descended down alongside his friend behind a building. They quickly turned back to normal and ran at lighting speed to the entrance on the other side of the park.
 
People all around her gawking at the sky wondering if everything was over and who had won. The police were attempting to calm all the people around asking them to move along and head back home where it was safe. Little kids clutched to their mothers, crying, still afraid after all the explosions and fighting.
 
“Goten! Trunks!” the two turned to a familiar voice coming from the open rear door of an ambulance truck.
 
“Kasumi!!” Goten sprinted to the girl as she sat on the floor of the trunk as one leg hung over the edge and the other leg was getting inspected by a doctor.
 
“Whoa, what happened to you?” Trunks walked quickly over joining the two.
 
“When the ride started falling, the window burst open behind me and I fell to the ground. I tried calling after you guys but you didn't hear me and when I tried to get up… well…” she looked down at her once perfect leg which was now scraped up.
 
“We found her lying near the wreckage and have been taking care of her for a while now. You're lucky we found her when we did” the medic said to the two boys not taking his eyes off of bandaging Kasumi's leg up. He snipped off the bandage and taped it on, “You'll be fine, it's just a bit banged up.” He turned back to Trunks and Goten, “I'm taking her to the hospital, the one a couple streets away. You'll be joining her shortly; the police have a couple of questions for the rest of you first.”
 
He walked away to the driver's door while a woman medic helped the 16 year-old girl inside, “I'll be fine, I'll call you later, Goten”
 
Goten nodded as guilt slowly over took him, “I'm sorry…”
 
Kasumi laughed, “Don't be; it's my fault,” the doors started closing, “Bye!”
 
Goten and Trunks watched the ambulance drive away and the 14 year-old half saiyen stared at the ground, “I can't believe it… she was right there… and… and… I didn't see her… UGH!” he grabbed his head, “Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!”
 
“C'mon man, don't beat yourself up… there was just so much going on.” He patted his friend's back, “She's alright, and that's all that matters…”
 
“Trunks! Goten!” Katashi ran over to the two, “Was that just Kasumi, just now?”
 
“Yeah…” Goten stared at the pavement with his fists balled up
 
“Oh thank Kami, she's okay” Sumi said standing right next to her brother, “She… is okay? Right?”
 
“Yeah, just her leg's a little banged up” Trunks replied and looked over to Minako who had a serious look on her face. He gave her the same look in return and they both knew that they'd have to tell the others about it later.
 
 
 
Seven medics, five police officers, twelve new reporters, and a billion questions later… the kids were finally able to go home from the hospital. Trunks kept arguing that it was a waste of time to go there and that their parents didn't have to know, but he was quickly silenced by all the adults around him. ChiChi and Bulma pushed their way throw the group of reporters outside the medical room where the six teenagers were and, boy, were they mad. ChiChi hugged her daughter and son happy so see them again, but that happiness faded and the screaming began. It was the same for Trunks. Poor Katashi, Sumi, and Hachiro never had seen the moms of saiyens before, so they were shocked at all the yelling. Even the doctors began sneaking out of the room, afraid of the two women's terror.
 
At the Son household Bulma, Chichi, Trunks, Goten, and Minako sat in the living room as they waited for Goku and Piccolo.
 
“Why can't we just get them?” Goten pleaded for the last hour.
 
“Last time we let you out you destroy the city amusement park” ChiChi replied with her arms crossed sitting next to Bulma.
 
“That's right; now shut your pie hole.” Bulma added.
 
“Dad!” Minako jumped up from her spot near the window and ran to open the door.
 
Goku and Piccolo had landed with Vegeta right behind them, and it was obvious he wasn't happy that their training was interrupted.
 
“I felt that power level before, Minako was right, there was a lab at those mountain ranges” Piccolo informed
 
“What!? What lab!?” ChiChi yelled out looking at her daughter
 
“It was her! Defiantly her!” the girl paid no attention to her mother
 
“And you two couldn't handle one lousy woman? And I actually thought you were worth something” Vegeta crossed his arms and glared at his son who avoiding eye contact with an ashamed look on his face.
 
“Vegeta! Now's not the time” Goku looked back at the three teenagers, “So what happened? I thought it was just you three training”
 
“We were at the amusement park when some weird lady with red hair and yellow skin attacked us with an energy blast while we were all on the Ferris wheel” Goten explained, “Trunks and I went super saiyen so we wouldn't be recognized and tried to fight her since she wouldn't leave”
 
“Even at super saiyen? Wow…” Goku said while looking at the ground but then looked back up and smiled, “That must've been some fight! Man! I can't believe I missed it!”
 
“WHAT IS GOING ON???” ChiChi and Bulma yelled angrily hating how they were being ignored.
 
“It's a long story…” Minako replied.
 
The two mothers crossed their arms and replied, “We have time”
 
“Well we don't” Piccolo said angrily, “I got these from Korin” the green man threw a little brown bag to Goku, “Dende said there's a lab over at Yunzabito Heights”
 
“That cold deserted place on the North?” Goku asked
 
“Yeah, he doesn't know what's going on, but there's defiantly something there.”
 
“Then what are we waiting for!? We have to go there, now!” Trunks made a fist not wanting to miss a second
 
“Oh no you don't, young man” Bulma grabbed her son's ear, “You're staying home and leaving this to your father and the others”
 
“Oh! You're coming with us Vegeta?” Goku asked happily turning to his friend.
 
“Of course I am! I haven't had a real fight in a while” he smirked trying to hide his excitement for battle.
 
“Wait a second, let's not get too ahead of ourselves,” Piccolo remarked, “We're talking about enemies that Goten and Trunks couldn't beat at super saiyen form.”
 
“That says nothing! My strand of hair can beat those two, now c'mon!” Vegeta took off into the sky impatiently.
 
“Wait for me!” Goku took off into the air after Vegeta
 
“Dammit! You two never listen!” Piccolo soared after the two saiyens
 
“C'mon! — Huh?” Goten had jumped into the air to fly after the others but saw that his mother and grabbed him by the end of his shirt
 
“Goten!” she practically growled, “What is going ON!?”
 
 
 
After an hour of explaining and then a lot of yelling, the three teenagers were grounded and got sent to their rooms. Well… that is… Trunks had to go back home with Bulma to get punished.
 
Goten sat next to his wall with his arms crossed on his chest and his legs crossed Indian-style as he fumed inside, “This is so unfair!”
 
“I know what you mean!” Minako's voice came from the other side of the wall as the girl sat on the floor of her own room in the same position as her brother.
 
The 14-year-old leaned his face on the wall feeling the coolness on his face, “Why do they get to have all the fun…”
 
“Speak for yourself, at least you and Trunks got to fight… I gut stuck on the ground with the others” she sighed, “It was so unfair”
 
Goten punched his left fist into the palm of his right hand, “That's it, I'm not sitting here anymore” he leaned into the wall more and whispered low enough for only his sister to hear, “What'dayya say we sneak out and head to fight with our dads?”
 
“I say if you do that, you'll lose all feeling in your legs~” their mother's voice came from downstairs and her sweet tone seemed to be covered in bone-chilling acid.
 
Minako shuddered, “Yeah… um… not gonna happen, Goten”
 
Goten plopped down on his back and kicked his heels against the floor like a child, “It's not fair mom!”
 
“I'm a mother, Goten. Being fair is not one of our requirements” the woman replied once more from the kitchen downstairs.
 
Minako sighed and then heard her brother continue speaking once more but in a serious tone this time, “I'm mad at you, Minako…”
 
“What!? What did I do??”
 
“While I was at a party, you and Trunks were off fighting some awesome aliens with dad and the others.”
 
“Not my fault… well…” she thought about it for a second, “It kinda was… since… I got kidnapped and all…”
 
Goten sat up and let out an angry sigh, “And neither of you guys told me! I thought we were siblings Minako!”
 
“I'm sorry, Goten…” Minako pouted and put her hand on the wall with a sad look on her face.
 
“I'm just messin' with you, but seriously… next time… I want in on the action”
 
Minako laughed and looked out the window, “How do you think dad is doing?”
 
“He's the world's strongest fighter” Goten began making his way to his bed, “How do you think he's doing?” There was no response from the other side of the wall, “Aw, c'mon Min… don't worry, he's fine. Besides, he's got Piccolo and Vegeta with him!”
 
“Yeah you're right…” Minako made her way to her bed as well and crawled under the covers.
 
“Hey…”
 
“Huh?” Minako opened one eye up
 
“Can you do me a favor… and…” Goten stopped to think for a second, “Just… if we have to go and fight… just be careful, `kay?”
 
“I thought you said dad's fine.”
 
“He is; I'm just saying… if we have to. Just, don't go doing anything stupid”
 
“Hey! What's that supposed to mean!?”
 
Goten laughed, “It means that you have a knack for acting without thinking.”
 
“At least I have a brain to think with” Minako added with a giggle
 
“You won't have a head to store it in if you both won't go to SLEEP
 
The siblings quickly shut their eyes and fell asleep because I mean… c'mon… no one messes with ChiChi…
 
Feel Her Wrath o.o
 
END OF CHAPTER 52