Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Drama's Of A Teenage Life ❯ Daily Announcements ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: EKKK! So this is my new fic. So you guys like so far? I hope so! I also have this on www . mediaminer . org (backspace when c&p) under the same name. So if you want to leave a review for me there then that would be awesome too!
 
Thank you little-fighter88 for beta-ing this!!!
 
Disclaimer: I don't now DBZ or any of the characters, sadly. You can totally tell that I messed up Zarbon in this fic. Sorry to all the Zarbon fans out there!
 
Chapter 1: Daily Announcements
 
“Veggie-chan, what do you have?” Bulma asked looking at his schedule, her eyes brightened, “YAY! We have the same classes together!”
 
“O joy! Another year with miss know-it-all!” Vegeta said sarcastically, secretly delighted at the fact.
 
“But if you're able to make it into all classes then I guess that means you're not as dumb as I thought you were.” Bulma said innocently making Vegeta not know where the smirk or scowl but added, “But then again, they might have just made a mistake on your schedule.”
 
She laughed merrily, grabbing his arm to pull him to their first class before he could explode with anger.
 
Chichi shook her head as she watched the two walk off.
 
“They would make such a great couple.” Chichi said to her boyfriend Goku.
 
He smiled and nodded, agreeing.
 
“Maybe-“
 
“No Chichi.” Goku cut her off, already knowing what she wanted. “Just let them be. They'll fine each other soon enough.”
 
“You mean, she'll fine him soon enough. He already found her.” Chichi corrected and sighed. “You know, for someone as smart as Bulma she can be pretty dumb about some thing's.”
 
“Don't worry about it.” Goku reassured her, walking Chichi to her class. “I have a feeling we won't have to wait that much longer.” He smiled, `I can just feel it.' He thought.
 
……..5th period…….
 
::…And now we have a special announcements…::
 
Vegeta, who sat behind Bulma, rolled his eyes in annoyance. Everyday the same old geezer announced some useless crap saying it's special.
 
His eyes soften slightly when he looked in front of him and saw a perfect picture of Bulma tapping her pencil on her desk, hand on her chin and looking out the window.
 
:: …Bulma, this poem is made for you… :: A deep voice from the speaker called her name catching her attention, causing her to stop her tapping and lean back on her chair.
 
The whole class turned to look at her, while listening to the speaker.
 
:: You're the sun in my sky, the light in my dark universe.
You are the reason I live and wake up every morning,
even if it is just a mere glimpse of you.
You are everything to me. Everything. ::
 
A pause as he proclaimed his love for her to the entire school. In the back some girls awed at the romance some practically swooning from the words.
 
Everyone looked at Bulma for her reaction, even the teacher looked up from her textbook.
 
Bulma sat leaned back in her chair, an unreadable expression on her face that was mastered by the years with Vegeta. A flicker on the speakers and his voice came on again.
 
:: I know that you've been hurt before. But if you would bless me with just one chance, just one chance to prove myself to you, you would make me the happiest man in this universe. I swear to all the heavenly gods above that I would protect you from all harm and shield you from all pain. I love you Bulma Briefs. ::
 
Vegeta nearly growled out loud. He didn't know whether to be worried about Bulma falling for that bastard or jealous of the bastard's approach on what is his. But one thing was for sure, he felt rage; deep blinding angry.
 
…………Another Class Room…………
 
“Damn, the bastard is pretty good.” Juu said still shocked that Zarbon would actually proclaim his love to the whole school. All the girls in her class and no doubt the whole school were swooning by now.
 
Jay who sat across from her grunted in response. That's when Juu remembered that Jay also had a crush on Bulma, but never got the guts to tell her.
 
“You think she's going to fall for him?” Krillin asked from the right of her.
 
“I hope not.” She sighed. Poor Vegeta, Juu thought.
………………………&# 8230;
 
As soon as it ended, everyone immediate crowed around her desk, asking all sorts of question all at once.
 
“-Are you going out with him?”
“-o my god! That was sooo romantic.”
“-His sooo cute, are you going with him?”
“Are you going to homecoming with him?”
 
Before Bulma even had a chance to answer, they all stopped talking and turned towards the door where a small freshman boy stood holding a dozen roses, a white teddy bear and to top it all off; a box of chocolate.
 
Once again, silence took over the room. Vegeta filled with rage. Bulma confused. Girls waiting in anticipation. Boys looking on with interest. The teacher looked up at the scene.
 
“Th-This is for Bulma.” The small boy walked timidly in the room. The students parted like the `Red Sea' as the boy walked up to Bulma with the gifts.
 
The poor freshman shook with fear when he got closer to Bulma. Which confused her to no end, sure she was intimidating when she was competing but other times she's was nice to people. His hands were trembling when he handed it to her.
 
“Thank you.” Bulma said nicely trying to ease the poor boy's fear. Completely unaware of the fact that Vegeta was all along sending the freshman a very dark glare that promised a painful death.
 
“B-chan, there's a card!” One of the girls near her exclaimed with excitement.
 
“Open it!” Another urged her.
 
Bulma sighed and handed the card to one of the girls near her to open. She already got a feeling what was going to be in it. The other girls gladly excepted it and ripped it open reading it aloud.
 
“To my dearest love,” the reader paused and everyone awed and sighed dreamily. “No rose or flower will ever surpass your beauty. You hold my heart and soul in your very hand, my love. Will you come to homecoming with me?”
 
“Awwww! That's so sweet!”
 
And again all the questions started again. Finally the teacher came and ordered everyone to get back to his or her own desk. Then started to drone on and on about economics during the Great Depression.
 
She sighed tiredly and rubbed her head. What was she supposed to do? Ever since she broke up with `the cheating fuckin' bastard', Yamcha. Zarbon had been going for her.
 
For weeks on end he'd been sending her brand name necklaces, bracelets, flowers, bears, chocolate, etc. She's got enough to start her own market.
 
Not only was it a fact that she wasn't quiet ready for a boyfriend yet, but she was well aware of Vegeta's hate for Zarbon's group of friends which explained why he hated Yamcha in the first place.
 
She thanked the gods when the bell rang; so needing a girl talk with Juu and Chi. They would find a way to help her. She ran out before anyone could crowd around her.
 
(Hallway)
 
“I can't believe that Zarbon would have the guts to do that,” Goku said to Chichi as they walk down the hall the their lockers which were right next to their friends.
 
“Chichi!” A frantic Bulma zoomed past Goku, grabbed Chichi and pulled her down the hall to the girl's room in a blink of an eye.
 
Down the hall Goku could see Juu and Krillen talking and walking towards him, he was just about to wave when Juu got pulled in the girl's room.
 
Krillin and Goku sweat dropped. (Anime style!!!!)
 
“So, have you seen Vegeta yet?” Goku said.
 
“No and I don't think I want to cross his path at the moment.” Krillen gulped at the thought of an angry Vegeta.
 
[Girl's Room]
 
“OH MY GOD!” Chichi exclaimed to Bulma,
 
Juu was checking the bathroom stalls to make sure no one was in it then walked back to the pair.
 
“I know can you believe it!” Bulma squealed with both excitement and nervousness. “To the whole school too!”
 
She lifted herself up and sat down on the sink, leaning against the mirror.
 
“Do you like him?” Juu asked, cool blue eyes staring at her.
 
“He's sweet and all, but I don't really know him.” Bulma turned her head so that the cool mirrors rested against her hot skin. “I mean his nice and all, he never really did anything to make me hate him. But I don't really know him and I'm still wounded from `the fuckin cheating bastard'.” She sighed.
 
Juu and Chichi exchanged glances as they listened to Bulma, letting her continue.
 
“But then I want to put that pain away and move on. I just didn't think that someone would approach me so soon.”
 
Chichi snorted, “Even when you were going out with `the cheating bastard' there were others asking you out. What's stopping them from jumping you now that `the fuckin cheating bastard' is out of the way?”
 
“But the question is: Do you like him?” Juu pursued, still looking for the answer.
 
Bulma sighed and toss the box of chocolate to Juu, which she caught. Juu looked at her questioningly.
 
“Open it.” Bulma commanded.
 
Juu opened it and found another note inside.
 
“Give me a call when you decide.” Chichi scrunched her face up when she finished reading behind Juu's shoulders.
 
“He's sweet and charming,” Bulma said nonchalantly. “Drop dead rich, handsome-“
 
“Bulma,” Juu said looking up at her seriously. “We've known each other since we started kindergarten. We've got out alive from 15 different kidnap-and-ransoms.”
 
She defiantly knew where her friend was heading when she started out her sentence like that. And she dreaded the on coming question.
 
“Don't tell me that I don't understand.” Juu said firmly. “Do. You. Like. Him?”
 
Author's Note: So what do you think? I know I totally messed up Zarbon. But review!!!
 
(Reviewers Corner)
 
Anna- Thanks so much! This is my first high school b/v fic I hope you like it! Plz review for me!!!
 
Candy the Duck- Haha, I know that Zarbon is a bit odd in this fic. I totally messed him up. Sorry, if you're a Zarbon fan! Reivew for me this chapter!
 
b-chan2007- Thanks for the support!!! Michelle is also my editor!!! Yay! My very own first high school DBZ fic! Plz Review for me!
 
Little-figher88- Great big thanks to you for inspiring this idea on me! I've wanted to write it down for awhile now, I guess I finally have to chance now that it's summer! Thanks so much for being my editor!!!
 
DBZ-fan-Jess: YAYYY!!! I'm so glad that you like this fic! It's another one of my crazy ideas. I hope you like this chapter! I love hearing from you Plz Review for me!!!!
 
Phsycobratt- Thanks for the review! This is only the beginning! Mahahahaha ::cough cough:: Plz review for me this chapter! I hope you like it!