Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Drama's Of A Teenage Life ❯ A New Beginning ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Ok so I have a bit of time on my hands now. Here's the next chapter! Check and for stories too!
 
I wrote another story called 'From the very beginning!' Check it out!.... I know, it's so pathetic I'm promoting my own story.
 
Thank you Little-fighter88 for beta-ing this!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ....I don't own dbz....I live in a box....I don't own dbz.
 
Chapter 2: A New Beginning
 
“No.” Bulma whispered.
 
Juu and Chichi both exchanged relived looks. They went up the Bulma and hugged her comfortingly. They didn't realize that she was crying until her shoulders shook.
 
“Shhh,” Chichi soothed, “Don't cry b-chan.”
 
“I-I'm just so scared.” She whispered, her voice shaking. “After what he did to me, I'm so afraid th-that…that…” She couldn't finish. She didn't want to think about it.
 
“I should kill that bastard.” Juu snared with hate at the memory of what Yamcha did to Bulma. He had dared to beat Bulma, sending her to the hospital. Remembering clearly how Vegeta had went mad with rage and nearly killed Yamcha.
 
They fell into a pregnant silence then Chichi broke it. Pulling back she pulled Bulma to her feet.
 
“Come on! Some food will do you good!” Chichi's warm smile reassured her.
 
“Someone's started to sound like Goku.” Bulma laughed.
 
“Yah, next thing ya know she'll be snoring in class right along with Goku.” Juu teased.
 
“Haha, funny.” Chichi mock glared. “Next thing we know you'll go baled right along with cue ball.”
 
Bulma shook her head and laughed. Those two always knew a way to cheer her up, she sighed happily.
 
(Cafeteria)
 
“So what was it about?” Krillen asked as soon a Juu and Chichi sat down. The table only consisted of Vegeta and Krillin at the time. Goku was at the line and Bulma went to get some food too.
 
Vegeta listened on with interest, except he didn't show it.
 
“Good news!” Chichi smiled, “She doesn't like him at all, she just thinks that he's sweet and all.”
 
“Well that's a relief.” Krillen said. Vegeta mentally agreed as he glanced over to the women who stood in line, talking animatedly to Goku.
 
“But I think we should pay Yamcha a little visit after school.” Jun's voice was quiet so only their table could hear. “She's still a bit shaken by what that bastard did.”
 
Vegeta frowned remember the past events. Another beating of Yamcha would be good, even if it was just for the hell of it.
………………….
 
Bulma sighed as she finished telling Goku what happened. She looked around the cafeteria to see all the different groups.
 
There were the nerds, the geeks, the Asians, the Goths, popular group, and then her table, which she didn't know what they fell under. Since they were popular, but not preppy popular.
 
“But you're over Yamcha, right?” Goku asked, interrupting her thoughts.
 
Before she could answer, she saw Yamcha walking in with a red head. It was Tina, one of the bitchy popular people who thought that she was god's gift.
 
Also Vegeta's ex-girlfriend and somehow, that thought made her growl.
 
Vegeta had dated Tina in Jr. High. It had only been one date but, she went on and on about it. Making herself look like a queen to everyone since Vegeta is and always had been quite popular.
 
She remembered that ever since Jr. High, Tina had tried to breakup her friendship with Vegeta, along with Chichi and Juu. Tina always hated her for a reason but she didn't know why. All she knew was that Tina was jealous of Chichi, Juu and her undying friendship.
 
“Of course I'm over him.” Bulma huffed, still keeping an eye on the red head. `I wonder what she's going to try this year.' Frowning at the thought.
……………………….< /div>
 
“Hi Veggie-chan!” Bulma greeted as she sat down next to him, with a tray of food.
 
“Don't call me that woman!” Vegeta gruffed out between inhaling the food.
 
“Why not Veggie-chan? Does it annoy you Veggie-chan? Why don't you like it Veggie-chan?” Bulma bit back a chuckle when she saw his patience run low.
 
Ah, the joy of irritating him, she bit back another chuckle that came up her stomach. She patted him on the shoulder lightly. Getting a look of murder from him, she quickly put on her cutest pout. Though he seemed unaffected by it.
 
Everyone at the table rolled their eyes, knowing that they would make a perfect couple.
 
“So this year it's down to you guys huh?” Bulma smirked at Juu and Chichi, letting Vegeta eat in peace. “May the best win and rule in utter and complete power, glory, and wealth.”
 
Chichi and Juu smirked too.
 
“Yup, after all the freshman's tryouts. The team members will vote on whose going to be captain of the volleyball team.” Chichi said excitedly.
 
“And if it's a tie, then we play a one-on-one game. Winner takes all.” Juu finished, barely containing her excitement too.
 
“You are coming to see the tryouts, right?” Chichi asked.
 
“Can't.” Bulma replied, taking Vegeta's apple thinking that he didn't notice. “I'm the captain of the swimming team remember? So I have to coordinate all the `fresh meat' when they try out this afternoon.”
 
“You guys have football practice right?” Chichi asked Krillen.
 
“Yeah, but we already know whose the captain of the team.” Krillin said, glancing at Vegeta. `No big surprise there.' Everything thought.
 
“Alright then, meet by the parking lot after practice!” Chichi said before the bell rang. They all nodded and left.
 
…..After School……
Pool Area
 
“Alright girls,” the swimming couch addressed the freshman girls. “As some of you may have known, Bulma is the captain and has been for the past two years. I want you all…”
 
She blabbed on. But none of the girls were really paying attention. Instead their focus was on their captain. All the freshman girls immediately admired her from the beginning with her great figure and beauty. She stood like a goddess standing out in the sun. (A/U: It was an outdoor pool.)
 
Football field
 
“Prince! Son!” the couch yelled, catching their attention. “Lead the freshman's for warm up.”
 
Vegeta and Goku smirked. Oh, this is going to be fun, Vegeta thought as he eyed the weak looking freshmen's.
 
Gym court
 
“Alright! Do I have all the votes?” The couch yelled out in the volleyball court. After a minuet of tallying up the points, she looked up and smiled.
 
“15:15. The court is all yours girls. May the best win.” Even the couch was excited to see who would win. Juu and Chi had been the best players Orange Star High ever had.
 
Two groups spread on either side. One side cheering for Chichi and the other for Juu.
 
“May the best win and rule in utter and complete power, glory and wealth.” Both Juu and Chichi said at the same time as they shook hands before the game.
 
Author's Note: Ok, I know this chapter wasn't all that interesting but I swear it'll get better!!! I WANT REVIEWS!!!
 
(To my reviewers)
 
Candy the Duck- Yes that was a freaky thought too when I frist looked back at it, lol. Just imagine Frieza a bit shorter, ::cough:: not that he already isn't. Thanks for the review! Plz review this chapter or the next.
 
b-chan2007- Lol, I know what you mean when you say that Veggie was mad! I like to him in frustrated. As for Zarbon... ::smirks evilly with gloved hands::... Let's just say I like to torture certain characters. Don't worry Veggie will have his revenge in due time. All in good time, bchan, all in good time. Mahahahahahaha ::carries on insanely:: Oh and don't worry so much about making the one-shots! I'm sure it will be great, coming from you! Just tell me when you post it up and I'll be one of the first to review for you!
 
PunkOnna- Thanks for the support! Now that I know your pen name I could go check out your story!!! YAY! Haha. Plz review for me this chapter too! Or the next.
 
DBZ-fan-Jess- Lol, Now that's another thought. Bulma with Zarbon ::shudder:: haha. All in good time, my friend and you will see.... ::smiles mysteriously:: Review for me!!!
 
Little-fighter88: Finally! I thought you would never show up on my review list! ::chuckles evilly:: I know, I totally mess Zarbon up in this story. I can't help it! ::Hides behind a book:: It was wayyy too tempting not. Any more comments from you and I might never stop blushing! Have a good time on your vacation, thank god I was lucky enough to get to you before you go!!! Review for me!!!
 
Guerro- Thanks for the support! Don't worry, I made two chapters this time. Enough to last you for awhile! Plz review for me again!
 
DBZ MANIAC- ::Smirks:: Don't worry, a show you shall get. Soon, patience is virtue (even though I don't have it). Thanks for the review! I hope you hear from you again!