Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Drama's Of A Teenage Life ❯ Getting Mad, Getting Even ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: It's really pissing my bloody ass off! Someone tell the ff. net people to stop erasing my special features like bold, and underlining! GRRRR!!!!!!! :: Drools and starts pulling her hair::
 
Thank You Little-fighter88 for beta-ing this!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own'm. Never had, Never will. Simple life simple mind.
 
Chapter 4: Getting Mad, Getting Even
 
Pool Area
 
“My highest time was 60 laps in 20 minutes.” Bulma said taking off her towel and sunglasses to place them on the chair.
 
The group of girls had to stop themselves from `oooooing' and `ahhing' at her god gifted figure. Her body was well toned, not too muscular nor too flabby. A body that every girl dreamed of and every boy fantasized about.
 
“20 laps in freestyle, 10 in breaststrokes, 10 in backstroke, and 20 in butterfly.” Bulma stood on the edge of the deep end of the pool and turned to face them, tucking her hair under her cap.
 
“This is what brought home the state championship last year.” She said pulling on her goggles.
 
“Ready…Get set…” Hatsumi shouted as she held the timer.
 
“GOOOO!!!!”
 
She drove in…
 
Football Field
 
Vegeta pulled his helmet on, covering his black hair and part of his face.
 
Crouching down slightly, he waited for Kakkarote to throw the ball to Zarbon.
 
It was just the two of them, each on either side of the field. The others watched from the side.
 
Zarbon was on the other end, looking as confident as ever.
 
`But not for long.' Vegeta smirked, feeling a rush of energy go through his body.
 
In the corner of his eyes, he could see Kakkarote pull back his arm to throw the ball.
 
Gym Court
 
How long has it been? Chichi thought in the back of her head as she watched the ball pummel toward Juu.
 
In a flash, Juu had the ball pummeling toward her again.
 
“Bump…set…” Chichi muttered to herself. The ball flew up; she saw her chance and jumped.
 
Football Field
 
He rushed forward when he saw the ball sailing across the sky. But he wasn't looking at the ball; he was looking straight at Zarbon.
 
Zarbon saw this. Quickly catching the ball, he ran towards Vegeta too.
 
Finally they met in the middle of the field.
 
Vegeta went to tackle him, specifically on the shoulder.
 
Seeing this Zarbon turned slightly and hidden to everyone else's eyes, he tightened his fist punching Vegeta's stomach.
 
Pool Area
 
She relished in the feeling of the cool liquid all around her. She loved the feeling, loved how her body slid through the water, almost as if cutting through it. Loved how she felt so free in it. Loved how every time she ducked her head in she could hear the water sing to her.
 
How many laps has it been? She asked herself in the back of her mind.
 
“17:34” she heard Sumi-chan called out distantly. “5 more breaststrokes! Come on Bulma!”
 
She distantly heard the others cheering for her before she gasped for breath and ducked under again, doing the last 5 laps of breaststrokes.
 
Gym Court
 
`No! I jumped too soon!' She saw her mistake, as she jumped in mid air. `The ball won't go down in full force now', Chichi thought as she spiked it.
 
“Spike..” she breathe out. She was right. In a blink of an eye, Juu had the ball sailing towards the far end of her court.
 
Football Field
 
`Dirty bastard,' Vegeta thought also seeing this coming. In a quickly movement he caught Zarbon's fist, crushing it within mere seconds. He heard Zarbon's fingers crack, not once, but all five times.
 
He purposely tackled him to the ground so that no one could see him slamming his elbow on Zarbon's stomach when they were tumbling a few times.
 
As he got up, after grabbing the ball from Zarbon's crushed arm, he sent another unseen blow to his other shoulder. This time hearing a satisfying crack, he got up threw the ball to the goal post.
 
`Would have been even better if the bastard didn't have a helmet.' Vegeta smirked, watching the ball sail perfectly toward between the two posts, and hearing the freshmen awing.
 
Gym Court
 
“14:15” The couch announced smiling. All the teams rushed over to Chichi and Juu to congratulate them on the game, as well as Juu being the new captain.
 
Chichi walked up to Juu smiling, satisfied. Juu smiled and shook hands, then pulled her into a hug.
 
“Great game, Chi-chan.”
 
“Same to you,” Chichi smiled and giggled. “May you rule in utter and complete power, glory and wealth.”
 
The teams clapped and continued congratulating Juu.
 
Pool Area
 
“17:45….46…47…” Hatsumi whispered, mentally willing Bulma to finish before 20 minutes to beat her own record.
 
“……4….” On the side, the girls counted down in excitement.
 
She looked back down in the pool. She always knew why the `old varsity bitches' hated Bulma so much. Because they saw the potential she had, they saw the beauty she held and the undying fire in her.
 
“…..3…..”
 
God! She looked beautiful in there. She looked like a water nymph. She could tell how much Bulma loved swimming from the moment she met her, from the moment she saw her drive into the water from freshman year.
 
“….2…..”
 
She was apart of it! She needed it, just as the water thrives from her too. She had never seen anything so perfectly unified in her life as she had when she saw Bulma swim.
 
“18:08!!! Come on B! You can do it! Come on!” Hatsumi jumped up and down in hysterically, “Almost half way. Come on!!!!”
 
She was running out of breath fast. She stretched her body more as she neared the end of the wall. The water muffled the sound from above; all she heard was her own heart beat.
 
Something was wrong! She felt like she was getting more and more distant from the other end.
 
A gentle voice suddenly ran into her head, soft yielding, guiding.
 
“…you must be…apart of it….don't fight it…..be apart of it. Water is something that must flow.”
 
Her brother.
 
She knew she was getting too nervous, her muscles were too tense. She closed her covered eyes and relaxed her muscles feeling the water around her….
 
“What is she doing?” Chichi wondered from the bleachers.
 
“Why is she slowing down?” Juu put in.
 
“Is she hurt?” Goku asked concerned.
 
They all leaned forward trying to look closer. Suddenly she shot forward doubling her speed from before.
 
“18:15….16…17!” Hatsumi whispered with joy, eyes widening.
 
“…..1…..” All the girls cheered and ran over to where Bulma came out.
 
“What's…. my….time?” Bulma huffed out. Leaning against a girl.
 
“Guess.” Hatsumi said playfully.
 
“Aw come on!” Bulma whined, unaware of her friends on the bleachers.
 
“Guess.”
 
“19:55?”
 
“So little confidence in yourself.” Hatsumi tsked mockingly.
 
“19:35?”
 
“At this rate you'll never get it,” Hatsumi shook her head exasperatingly. Hatsumi tossed the stopwatch to her and watched with joy as her friend's blue eyes filled with happiest and excitement when she read the time!
 
“AHHHHHHH 18:17 AHHHHHHH” Bulma screamed and jump forward hugging her. Hatsumi laughed and joined with her screaming.
 
“OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!” Bulma and Hatsumi screamed together.
 
“We're going to state!!!” Hatsumi said tear eyed.
 
“I can see it now! My name written in gold,” Bulma mocked sobbing with joy.
 
“People bowing down to your every wimp.” Hatsumi continued.
 
“Bulma-san! We're never going to catch up to you!” A red head said admiringly.
 
“Don't worry! Once your muscles get use to the work you have everyday then it should be no problem working on your speed. I'll even help you with it!” At her offer, a dozen other girls crowded around her.
 
Thankfully, Hatsumi got her microphone.
 
“Alright ladies! Give Miss Briefs her rest. I mean it does takes a lot of skills to be so `talented' at `this'.” Hatsumi snickered before the mic was yet again grabbed out of her hand.
 
“Please proceed to the ladies locker room and no electrical devises such as cameras, phones, and vibrators will be allowed.” Bulma chuckled in the mic, hearing a few giggles and chuckles from the girls.
 
“See ya tomorrow b-chan!” Hatsumi waved.
 
“Bye! Sumi-chan!” Bulma smiled.
 
Finally Bulma saw the group sitting on the bleachers. She squealed and ran toward them, in her swimsuit and all.
 
“So who won?” Bulma asked turning to Chichi and Juu.
 
“Guess.” They both giggled at the annoyed look that crossed Bulma's face.
 
“Just tell ME!!!” Bulma practically screamed in frustration.
 
“I did!!!” Juu squealed jumping up and down, then into Bulma's arms as they squealed together. Everyone sweat dropped at the scene.
 
“Just hold on! Let me go get changed.” Bulma said excitedly, running towards the locker room.
………………………&# 8230;
 
“Your so mean, Veggie-chan!” Bulma pouted as the group walked towards the parking lot.
 
“Carry your own bag! It's about time you use those practically non-existent muscles of yours.” Vegeta replied crossing his arms.
 
Bulma was just about the answer when her phone ran. Walking along, she dug in her bag and finally flipped open her phone. She raised an eyebrow when it flashed the words `Text Message'.
 
(To my reviewers)
 
DBZ- fan- Jess- Awww! Thanks for the awesomely long review! It makes me so happy. I know I've been slacking of my other fics ::laughes nervously:: but I can't think of what to do with my other one's ::cough Timeless Beauty cough:: I hope that this fic is entertaining you enough until I update that one. I swear to god, I'm working on the next chapter for that story!!! ::slowly backs out towards the door:: Read and Review for me!!! ::Runs out, other people hearing tires screeching down the road::
 
PunkOnna: Yup! How can I resist making him captain? His so hot!!! LOL. I got your review for my one-shot!!! ::jumps up and down reading it:: I'll have to gracefully thank you here, since it's just a one-shot and I'm not updating that story. So thank you!!! ::bows deeply:: R&R for me!!!
 
SassyKay0215- It was suppose to be one whole chapter but I deiced to split it into two because then it would have been too long. ::smiles:: Thanks for the review! I hope to hear from you again!
 
Little-figher88- ::Smiles happily:: A review yay!!!! Yah, those two took a while, I was surprise I finish them. Thanks for the support and encouragement! I'm glad to hear that you're finally going to update your stories! I've been waiting for quiet some time now!!! I'll keep my eye out for the alerts. Plz Review for me again!!!
 
Candy the Duck- LOL. I know what you mean, I can't help making her that way!!! Thank you so much for the review in my first one-shot fic! ::blushes shyly:: Plz review for me!!!
 
b-chan2007- Thanks again for reviewing both chapters!!! ::smiles brightly:: If your looking for a little violence btw veggie and freaky green guy then I think this chapter will satisfy you! LOL. Review for me!!!!
 
DBZ MANIAC- Oh Veggie will make sure he'll get more then just a pencil rammed up his ass don't worry, lol. Sorry for the slight delay, my beta- reader was taking a well-needed break and she just got back! ::smiles:: So here's the next chapter I hope you like it! GOOOO VEGGIE FANS!!! ::jumps up and down like mad::