Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Drama's Of A Teenage Life ❯ Signs ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: HIIII! Don't kill me for the late update. Here is my warning: LEMON in this chapter. This is also my first lemon so be nice!!!
 
For those of you who don't want to lemon version please proceed to ff. net (star-brella) and for those of you would wish to see the lemon version please proceed to mm. org or fosff. net.
 
For those of you who don't know what lemon is; (there are innocent ppl out there!) it is a highly rated adult content (NC-17)text/writing. To simplify it; it contains sex. If you don't want to read it, that's fine move to ff. net which contains the pg-13 version of this story.
Thank you little-fighter for beta-ing this!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters except for a few made up ones.
 
Chapter 16: Signs
 
“What's wrong?” Bulma asked, looking at all of them. Her blue eyes landed on Vegeta who stood away from the rest; his arm crossed, face emotionless and eyes empty.
 
“Nothing's wrong.” Juu stated, turning to walk away and pulling Krillan with her. Quickly the rest of her friends followed. Chichi glanced back at Bulma who was walking a little bit behind them.
 
“No one say a word about seeing Tomoyuki.” Chichi hissed to the group, seeing everyone nod in agreement.
 
Chichi shuddered recalling the man that stood on the other side of the street. Even though his brown hair grew past his shoulders now, he looked like he hadn't shaved for weeks, and he practically wore rags for clothing; there was no mistake it was Tomoyuki. She knew it was him from the moment her black/brown eyes met his. She remembered the way he just stood in the street with this odd glint in his eyes. `What did he want? Why is he here?' Chichi thought as she walked.
 
Goku frowned slightly, knowing what Chichi was thinking. He knew that Chichi had once had a huge crush on Tomoyuki. She and Tomoyuki had been really good friends, until Tomoyuki started dating Bulma. Bulma later found out about Chichi's crush and decided that no man is worth breaking their friendship over. The next day Bulma broke up with Tomoyuki and the rest is history.
………………………&# 8230;
 
Bulma glared suspiciously at them, as she followed behind. Didn't she have the right to know what's going on here? The more she glared at them, the angrier she got so she decided to look away. Snorting Bulma turned to her left, looking across the street. It was around 10pm, but there were still a lot of people on the streets, still a lot of cars going by.
 
Looking at the older looking apartments as she pasted by, she looked up at a dark window and gasped.
 
Her heart pounded against her chest as she stared into the eyes of a man who stood behind the window, staring straight back at her. It was dark, but she could clearly see his tight jaw, brown hair and his brow eyes that glinted oddly.
 
Tomoyuki Takashi. Her mind repeated that name over and over again, like a death siren.
 
Bulma watched him smile down at her and mouth something she couldn't hear nor understand. Her heart nearly stopped when she saw him hold up his gun, mouthing an unmistakable `Vegeta'.
 
She squinted slightly to get a closer look at him, just to make sure it was him.
 
“HONK HONNNNKKKK
 
Bulma turned and gasped, seeing only blinding headlights racing towards her. She froze in her spot in shock.
 
Suddenly a strong hand pulled her back from the road. Bulma gasped in surprise, jerking back awake from her trance like state. She could feel the strong wind and roaring engine as the bus passed by them in an alarming speed that would have ripped her head off.
 
“Onna!” Vegeta's strong voice called out, shaking a dazed Bulma within his arms.
 
Bulma turned to look at him, seeing his eyes full of worry and slight panic. She was still breathing deeply as she held his dark orbs; his eyes making her calm down….her breathing slowly became even again.
 
Vegeta pulled Bulma into a tight embrace as if trying to protect her from all the harm in the universe. He looked down at the frail creature within his arms.
 
`The trunk…it had barely missed her. If he hadn't turned around to look for her she might have been……' His mind raced with all the things that could have happened. Another thing he couldn't get out of his mind was the look of complete and utter terror in her blue eyes when she looked back at him.
 
Bulma was trembling slightly, not from the trunk that nearly crushed her, but from the fear that Tomoyuki would hurt Vegeta. She buried her head against Vegeta's neck, trying to block out the crazed look on Tomo's face as he lifted the gun and mouthed `Vegeta'.
 
Vegeta looked up, glancing around him. His eyes finally came to a sudden halt as it rested on a dirty window. He narrowed his dark eyes at it; every fiber in his body telling him something was up there…
………………………&# 8230;…
 
Rinnnggg
`10'
Rinnggg
`11'
Rinnggg
`12'
 
Theodore dropped the phone back to the receiver, sighing. It was the twentieth call he had made to Bulma. And still she had not picked up, not even once.
 
`Maybe her batteries ran out, maybe she left her phone somewhere…maybe she saw the caller ID.' The last one made more sense to him then any of the others, even though he was trying to convince himself otherwise.
 
He rubbed his temples expeditiously, feeling an on coming headache.
 
(Trunks' Apartment)
 
1:04am
 
1:05am
 
Trunks laid wide awake on his bed, staring up at the spotless ceiling. He could feel his girlfriend's breathing against his naked chest, sleeping peacefully, could hear the clock on the far wall ticking sharply. Normally, after their nightly activity he would be sleeping contently…but tonight his mind kept jumping back to two people.
 
The first one was Bulma. He could still see the cold in her eyes as she glared back at him. What was wrong with her was still a mystery to him. He knew she had mood swings, but none of them were ever like this before.
 
The second person was Hanayo, surprisingly.
 
Trunks closed his blue eyes, taking a deep breath. He had the sudden urge to slam his head against the smooth, dark oak headboard of the bed as he recalled what he did for the millionth time tonight.
 
He had almost called out Hanayo's name as he made love to his girlfriend. Frustrated he ran a hand through his lavender locks, getting up slowly and softly so not to wake Mia. Quickly getting dress in record time, he felt like kicking himself as that thought came back to him again.
 
Slipping out of the room and apartment, he walking to the elevator. True, Hanayo was the one that called it off on their relationship and true, he was ok with it. But there was always something missing in all of the other relationships he had had with other girls after Hanayo.
 
He would be one lying bastard if he told anyone that Hanayo wasn't a drop-dead gorgeous woman. Hell, she was far more the gorgeous. Walking out of the elevator he made his way quickly over to the glass doors, feeling the cool night air hit him as he walked out.
………………………&# 8230;…….
 
Bulma stepped out of the shower wrapping a beige towel around her as she opened to bathroom door to her room. She looked up in surprise when she found Vegeta sitting up on the bed just as she opened to door. She froze when his onyx eyes turned hers and she couldn't help but watch in fascination as his muscles rippled when he moved to stand up. His naked chest held proudly, his physique was strong, and every way perfect.
 
Her heart pounded so fast and hard she was sure he could hear it, if not see it beating against her chest as he walked towards her. She stood stiffly on the doorway as he made his way up to her. Every step confident and demanding, but also cautious and slow for fear of scaring her away. He was wearing nothing but black boxers.
 
“Onna…” His voice came out as merely a whisper, his eyes wandering down her body, studying every inch of her wet form the towel did not hide. The wet towel was practically not there with it molded to her body like a second skin. Did she know how seductive she looks? He watched every movement she made as she unconsciously tightened her grip on the towel, pressing it even tighter against her body. Unbeknown to her, her innocent act only invoked more desire within him. He held back, barely restrained as he inched even closer to her.
 
Standing so close, she looked up at his dark orbs seeing them fill with desire, with want—no-- with need….and it was all for her.
 
Bulma boldly took a step forward, almost closing the last two inches between them. Her deep blue eyes that flashed with all kinds of emotions as she looked up at him, she let her towel drop to the floor landing in a puddle around her feet. Her heart pound violently against her chest, seeing that Vegeta didn't so much as twitch. What if she got it all wrong? What if he didn't want her? What if he thinks she's a slut-?
 
“Vegeta-” She breathed nervously. In an instant, his lips were crushed against hers as he slammed her back against the wall in the bathroom. She moaned breathing heavily, feeling his hands everyone at once, touching her where no one had ever before.
 
What have you done to me?” Vegeta breathed heatedly against her neck. She gasped when Vegeta ground his hips against hers, letting her feel how hard he was. She was pressed fully against his heated body and the wall. Bulma ran her fingers through Vegeta's flamed hair, as his mouth started attacking her neck, his hot breath making her shiver.
 
Vegeta pulled her head back by her wet blue locks, looking into her smoky blue eyes that were clouded with desire.
 
She almost screamed when his hand started playing with the hair between her legs. He slowly slid two digits inside her, feeling her warm and wet. He moved his fingers, exploring her as her muscles clenched around his finger.
 
“Vegeta…” Bulma moaned tossing her head from side to side, moving her hips in rhythm with his finger; urging him to go faster. He really wanted to take it slowly, but he didn't know how long he could hold himself off. He watched her beautiful face filled with passion as she hit. He slowly pulled out of her, hearing her moan in protest. He stifled her protest as when he crushed her mouth to his.
 
Bulma's response was quickly and bold, both her lips and hands were exploring everywhere, leaving both of them breathless and gasping for air when they pulled back.
 
“Are you sure about this?” Vegeta whispered looking into her blue eyes, only to see her love and approval for him. God, he wasn't sure if he was able to stop even if she refused. He lifted her slightly against the wall, her legs wrapping around him.
 
“Yes. I want you Vegeta.” Bulma defiantly, demandingly as she met his black orbs pulling his head down for another kiss.
 
Vegeta positioned himself against her, gently easing his swollen tip inside her and held still; knowing that it would be painful for her.
 
“Vegeta…” Bulma sobbed, tears leaking out of her eyes as her nails dug into his back. It felt like her insides were tearing apart!
 
“Onna, this will hurt…but it will go away soon.” Vegeta rumbled, sending light kisses all over her teary face. After a moment when her tears ceased, he moved slightly and had to stifle a groan as her muscles clench and unclenched perfectly around his length; getting use to his size. Oh god, she was made for this…for him.
 
He went slowly at first as she met his every thrust. He complied with her command as she urged him to go faster. Soon he was so lost in her that when his climax came, they fell to the floor; his knees where unable to support both of them up. He heard Bulma cry is name out as she gave one final thrust of her hips; hitting her climax too.
 
Unable to move, he was almost shaking beneath her, almost crying with joy for what had happened. All he could do was hold her shaking form tightly against his own, as his mind repeated Bulma's name over and over again.
 
“Vegeta, I love you.” Bulma whispered; blue eyes shined through the darkness, looking straight into his soul.
 
Vegeta's only response was his tightened hold on her naked form. He didn't need to say anything; the look in his eyes was enough for Bulma. The expression that crossed his eyes was worth more then a million words.
 
She traced the hard features of his face. Bulma's fingers brushing against his skin as if painting it. Her eyes dropping sleepily, until they were completely closed.
 
Vegeta pulled her even closer, still studying her sleeping face. She was the personification of perfection. He ran his callused hand softly over her smooth skin, stopping at the mark he left on her neck. He didn't even know when or what possessed him to bite her when they were making love. But this mark only proves all the more that she belongs to him now…and forever. He was her first, and he will be her last and only one, he vowed to himself as he lifted her sleeping form to their bed; gently laying down next to her as he too fell asleep.
 
I would like to thank the following reviewers:
 
East Coastie1500
Candy the Duck
PunkOnna
Goku-lover21
little-fighter88
b-chan2007
nan de mo chibi otoko
DBZ-Fan-Jess
 
Sorry, but I'v been too busy to write longer reviews!!! Next chapter I will though, promise!!!