Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Drama's Of A Teenage Life ❯ Glimpse Of Insanity ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Sorry for the late update people!!! It's been really busy these pass couple of days! Thanks for voting people! It turns out that more people voted for lemon then for non-lemon.

Then a friend of mine ::squeezes b-chan:: gave me an awesome idea...if there is lemon in future chapters then I will post them up on mediaminer. org and fosff. net since ff. net doesn't allow lemon anyway. We'll see about the lemon, this would be my first lemon story so I'm not pretty confident about it ::blush::

I will tell you if the chapter contains lemon or not, so you can all move to the site that has it or not. So don't worry. I still haven't made up my lemon yet…trying to decide how to make the perfect one…haha, that sounds weird

Here's the next chapter, this one should explain a lot about the missing gaps for you!!!

THANKS LITTLE-FIGHTER88 FOR EDITING THIS!!!

[To My Reviewers]

Goku-lover21- Thanks so much for the review. Thanks so much for voting! I'm glad that you like this story so far!!! R&R for me!!!

b-chan2007- ::continues squeezing b-chan in a hug:: Thank you for the advice!!! I think it's a good idea!!! Haha, I thought it was about time they step up to the next level in their relationship. I'm glad you like the relationships btw Trunks and Bulma…unlike some brothers ::glares at my own onii-chan:: haha, j/k. Thanks for the long long LONG review, I really enjoyed reading it!!! R&R for me!!

Candy the Duck- Haha, so you're the only one in the family that knows what I lemon is too huh? Me two! Feel sort of dirty but hey, that's my dirty little secret, haha. Thanks for the vote and review!!! R&R for me!!

PunkOnna- lol, I just couldn't help making Krillan a bit less shy. Haha, Thanks for the vote…I knew you were going to pick that one ::winks:: Thanks also, for the review! I enjoy hearing from you! R&R for me!

East Coastie1500- Awwww, so innocent, don't worry I won't corrupt your mind with telling you what it is. You're safe here, haha. Thanks for voting! I love hearing from you! R&R for me again!!!

Nan de mo chibi otoko- Haha, yup veggie had his own personal stalker!!! You'll fine more about him soon enough. ::starts drooling:: TRUNKS is hot!!! He's number two next to veggie…I've been a LONG time admirer of Trunks, haha. Thanks for the review! R&R for me!

DBZ-Fan-Jess- ::pouts:: You dare you leave me hanging even in a review!!! You know I thought it was you, for the first couple of sentences, but considering how slow I am I kept thinking it was someone else…haha. Thanks for the vote, but it turns out that more people wanted a lemon, and I'm this would be my first on…so it may suck big time. ::starts packing frantically:: You're not safe on mm. org anymore!!! RUNNNN!!!! Move to ff. net if you want the hinting of it. ::winks:: See my win-win solution, works out fine for everyone!!! Update and review for me!!!

Chapter 15

In a small, empty apartment a man lay on his creaky old bed, it could barely hold him up. It was dark out, he knew that. So it must be around seven o'clock now. He turned his head to the wall beside his bed.

On the green wall that was tainted with holes, black spots, and other unnamed variables, stood one colorful, laminated picture of a smiling Bulma under a huge tree.

The crease between his eyebrows started to loosen as he studied Bulma in the picture that was pinned to the wall. Bulma's silky blue hair was twisted into two braids; she was wearing a white summer dress with small ribbons along the neckline. Her eyes shined with laugher as it reflected the sunlight. She was 13 years old then, and he was 14.

For the past five and a half-years he could still picture her in his mind. Her smile, her laugher, her voice…her essence.

His eyes slowly drifted closed, but the picture was still as clearly burned into the back of his eyelids.

>>>>FLASHBACK>>>>>

"No wait Tomo-chan!" Bulma exclaimed as he opened the coke can.

Too late. Coke bubbles and foam blasted into Tomoyuki's face, neck and shoulders making him all wet. The laugher of many different people filled his ears as he grabbed the napkin nearest him.

"Thanks for the warning." He glared over at Bulma and all her brothers and sisters behind her that were laughing their heads off. He failed his death glare when he saw Bulma still laughing at him, making him grin himself.

"I did warn you not to touch anything my brothers and sisters give you, didn't I?" Bulma giggled pulling him towards the table where all her siblings sat.

It was summer and the Briefs usually liked to have their meals outside, in their backyard if the weather was perfect as it was today. He had finally had the guts to ask Bulma out and they had been dating for a week now. He couldn't be happier and more content in his life. Bulma's father and mother were away on a business trip this week and Bulma thought that he should meet her family, so they settled on lunch.

"Come on." Bulma's hand tugged at him to sit down next to her at the table that sat under the big oak tree. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat seeing Bulma's siblings' stare at him quietly.

"So….Tomoyuki, right?" Trunks said, in a very calm and intimidating tone.

"Yah." Tomoyuki answered, finding the tablecloth very interesting. Normally he wouldn't be scared of another guy, even if he was older then him. But we are talking about Trunks Briefs, the most popular guy in school and the strongest guy in school.

Yah, he had heard all about Bulma's 18 year-old brother; the one that beat up her last boyfriend for giving her a goodnight kiss on the cheek, the one that single handedly sent seven guys to the hospital, the one that's sitting directly in front of him this very moment. Of course he would feel a `little' nervous.

"You go to my sister's school?" Trunks began his interrogation.

"Yah…" He answered still playing with the edges of the tablecloth.

"You're in her class?"

"Spanish." He rasped out.

"Any bothers and sisters?"

"No"

"Have you kissed her?"

"Trunks!" Bulma said, with a warning tone in her voice.

"It was just a question." Trunks defended, trying to look innocent.

"A question that he has the right NOT to answer." Bulma said saving Tomoyuki from his death. Hell yah, he had kissed her. Who could resist?

"Fine, geez chill sis." Trunks said, taking a sip of his drink.

"Lunch is ready!!!" The shrill voice of the old babysitter rang out.

They saw the babysitter and a few house cooks bring out a few trays of food.

Tomoyuki shifted uncomfortably in his seat seeing Bulma's siblings staring at him quietly all the while the cooks served the food.

"Go ahead." 11 year-old Beniha offered Tomoyuki to start first, all of Bulma's siblings just stared at him quietly.

`Every time! Every time they do this…' Bulma sighed mentally and rolled her blue eyes heavenwards.

"No thank you, you can go." Tomoyuki declined thinking they were testing him.

"As our guest, it is only polite if you're the one who start us off for lunch." Trunks explained, leaving no corners for him to back out of. They all kept their eyes perfectly dull, but Bulma could see light traces of amusement and mischief in all of them.

With no choice Tomoyuki reached towards a perfectly cut ham sandwich that lay on top of a few dozen.

"I wouldn't pick that one if I were you." Bulma said softly, her blue eyes shined with laughter as she stopped him from taking the sandwich.

Trunks almost chuckled aloud when he saw Tomoyuki's hand shrink back in uncertainty. Tomoyuki reached for another one, the bottom one.

"Are you sure about that?" Benika asked, making him reach for another one.

He finally picked one up without being stopped, putting it in his plate. He waited for everyone else to take their piece and indeed no one picked the two that he had chosen before.

"VEGETA!!!" Bulma screamed across the yard, jumping up to run towards a boy that was walking across the other yard. Everyone else at the table quickly got up, running across the yard to meet the flamed hair boy.

Tomoyuki glared suspiciously at Vegeta as he slowly followed everyone else.

Jealously grew when he saw how warmly Bulma's family members greeted Vegeta, how Trunks favored Vegeta, how Bulma didn't even stiffen when Vegeta had put his arm around her waist, how Bulma held Vegeta's hand pulling him down on the sit next to her.

"O hey!" Bulma stood up, finally seeing Tomoyuki standing near the table. "Vegeta I want you to meet Tomoyuki, my boyfriend. You know, the one that I told you about online when you were in Italy."

Vegeta slowly stood up, matching Tomoyuki's glare. Tomoyuki forced himself not to look away from Vegeta's pitch black eyes that had a murderous look in them. He saw Vegeta suddenly smirk as his black eyes looked him over like he was a piece of trash.

"So this is it?" Vegeta huffed in a very snotty tone.

At that very moment Tomoyuki knew that his growing hatred for Vegeta would never end. "Nice to meet you, Vegeta." He spat out Vegeta's name, holding out his hand for Vegeta to shake.

Vegeta snorted and turned his head away, ignoring Tomoyuki's out stretched hand. That both embarrassed and insulted Tomoyuki.

The next few seconds were tense, at least for Bulma who finally nudged Vegeta's shoulder. Vegeta rolled his eyes and took Tomoyuki's hand.

"Yah, it must be." Vegeta replied in his arrogant voice, squeezing Tomoyuki's hand with bone crushing force. Vegeta smirked widened when he saw the pained expression that across Tomoyuki's face and quickly released Tomoyuki's hand before Bulma saw.

"Alright, let's eat. Pull up another chair, will you George?" Trunks asked the cook, turning to sit down.

"So tell me what you saw in Italy, Veggie-chan." Bulma demanded excitedly, turning her attention completely to Vegeta, leaving Tomoyuki at the other end of the table.

"No. I'm eating now." Vegeta grunted digging into his food. Annoyed, Bulma grabbed his plate away.

"Tell me now!" She demanded to a growling Vegeta who was trying to grab his plate back.

"No, gimme my plate back Onna!"

"Not until you tell me-EKKK" Bulma started, but squealed when Vegeta started wresting her for the plate. After all the giggling, and little food fight, Vegeta ended up having Bulma on his lap.

Vegeta's smirk widened when he saw the jealous look on Tomoyuki's face turn into pure rage. Vegeta tighten his hold on Bulma and started eating.

Bulma sighed, finally giving up trying to struggle out of Vegeta's lap. Shrugging she reached for her food and started eating all the while still on Vegeta's lap, totally unaware of Tomoyuki's glare.

[After lunch]

"Do you think your brother will rip my head off if I kiss you right now?" Tomoyuki's eyes shined with laughter.

They were standing near the front door. She had just finished sweet-talking him. Bulma had apologized about ignoring him and told him that there was nothing between her and Vegeta but pure friendship. Like a lovesick fool that he was; he had believed her and forgave her.

"Yes, he will." Bulma answered, a wicked smile spread across her face seeing him slowly dip his head towards her.

"It's all the more worth it then." He smirked, reaching down to capture her soft lips, but was interrupted.

"ONNA!!!" Vegeta's voice thundered through the halls, making Bulma pull back quickly. Too quickly for Tomoyuki's liking, he stared suspiciously at Bulma who was studying the floor as Vegeta stopped a few feet away from them.

The smirk Vegeta sent to Tomoyuki told him that it wasn't by chance that he had walked in on them, it was on purpose.

>>>>>>END OF FLASHBACK>>>>>>>

They had broken up a week later and it was all because of Vegeta…..

Vegeta…..He still felt the anger as he thought about Vegeta.

As his fist tightened, Tomoyuki realized that he was still holding his gun. A slow smirk formed on his lips, his brown eyes shined with insanity.

[New York Core Restaurant]

"You still didn't tell me how you got us booked in here." Chichi smiled at Juu as they waited for desert to come.

They were all dressed elegantly for New York City's hottest restaurant; The NY Core. They had the greatest food, greatest service, and the chances of meeting a celebrity here were 78%. The building was made in Greek style, Bulma's favorite.

"It helps to know people." Juu smirked.

"This place is awesome." Bulma leaned back in her chair, stretching her full stomach with a content smile on her face. Even Vegeta who sat next to her had to agree. Bulma smiled leaning her head on to Vegeta's shoulder.

"Let's go to the washroom." Chichi said smiling, Bulma and Juu both knew what Chichi meant when she called for a washroom break. "We'll be right back."

"Why do girls always travel in packs to the washroom?" Krillan asked shaking his head.

"It's just one of the mysteries of life." Goku chuckled watching them go. He turned his head slightly seeing a blue haired woman walk towards the washroom a few seconds after Chichi, Bulma and Juu walked in. Goku smiled slightly thinking how much the women resembled Bulma.

[Lady's Room]

"Yo Juu." Chichi called from the stall to the next one where Juu was.

"What?" Juu asked.

"Pass me some toilet paper; I don't have anymore on this side." Chichi said, not at the least embarrassed that there were five other women in the washroom.

Bulma, who was washing her hands shook her hand in shame, but had a smirk on her face the whole time. "Can't take them anywhere." She muttered earning a laugh from the women next to her. Bulma turned her head hearing the clear, musical laugher.

Nagomi smiled softly at the girl that stood next to her, she had just came out of the washroom too and didn't know that they were standing next to each other until she heard the girl's voice. Nagomi couldn't pull her eyes away as she finally got to see the girl clearly for the first time. Smooth white skin, beautiful blue locks straightened, slender yet full figure outlined by her black dress, passionate lips, and the deepest most expressive blue eyes that looks into your soul.

Bulma returned the smile, after a few seconds. Totally captured by her mother's beauty. Bulma couldn't help the feeling of nervousness that washed over as her mother studied her. She couldn't help wondering what her mother was thinking right now, about her, about them…

"Your friends?" Nagomi asked, her soft light voice jotting Bulma awake.

"Them? Oh, I don't know them." Bulma said jokingly, earning another laugh from her mother.

"My name's Nagomi Sachiyo." Nagomi held her hand out for Bulma, after she finished drying it.

"I'm Bulma…" Bulma stopped herself before saying her last name. "But all my friends call me b-chan." She finished, taking her mother's warm, soft hand.

"So do you come here often?" Nagomi asked, seeing that the Bulma didn't want to state her last name.

"First time, this place is beautiful. You?" Bulma asked, curious.

"Just a couple times a year." Nagomi said, her blue eyes sparkling lively, suddenly getting her old energy back. "What school do you go to? Maybe my son goes to the same school as you do."

"I don't live here. I live in California." Bulma smiled softly seeing the slight shock and……disappointed look that passed Nagomi's face. "How old is your son?" Bulma asked, even though she already knew.

"Sixteen. You came all the way from California? On a school weekend?" Nagomi asked, lifting an eyebrow up.

"Yah, it was a four day weekend. We'll make it back in time." `I think.' Bulma said, not adding the last part in. She had nothing to ask Nagomi since she knew everything about where they lived and stuff. Hell, even their monthly income.

Bulma was both relieved and disappointed when Juu and Chichi finally came out of their stalls.

Chichi and Juu paused slightly as they walked over to the sink where Bulma and Nagomi stood.

"Well, it was really nice meeting you. Have a nice night." Nagomi said reluctantly turning away, towards the door.

"Thanks. You too." Bulma nodded watching Nagomi walk out of the door, feeling both the urge to yell it out and push Nagomi out and lock the door behind her. She felt Juu and Chichi's hands on her shoulder once the door closed.

"You didn't tell her," Juu said softly, after the pregnant silence. "I guess some things are just not meant to be…"

"You know, the most important fact is that your Dad loves you. He didn't want to give you up, because he loved you so much." Chichi said, when Bulma didn't say anything.

They didn't see Bulma softly smile because her back was to them. Funny this time she didn't feel like crying anymore. Not like all the other times. The words that the old man had said made sense.

"I guess we are going to make it back to school in time…" Bulma said, and then laughed at the `awww' she got from the two.

[Restaurant]

"Everything alright?" Umihiko asked seeing the slight daze on Nagomi's face as she sat down.

"Yah, everything is fine. Where's Sadahiko?"

"Still in the washroom." Umihiko replied, taking a slip of his drink. His eyes silently watched the three girls that walked out of the washroom, laughing. `It's that girl again…'

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Finally, I though I would have to call for a search party." Vegeta mumbled paying the bill with his golden Visa card.

"You got the gold one already?!" Bulma exclaimed, her eyes widened seeing the waiter taking it from Vegeta. Vegeta just smirked leaning back on his chair.

"Don't tell me you're still on the silver edition. That is so outdated." Vegeta taunted, seeing Bulma bit her lips in fury glaring at him.

Huffing, Bulma turned her head away from the smirking Vegeta because she couldn't think of a smart comeback for a change. Her eyes widened slightly seeing a sixteen-year-old walk out of the washroom.

`Sadahiko….' Her mind whispered as she watched him walk towards his table where her real parents sat talking happily.

"I didn't know you're into little boys, Onna." Vegeta's voice cut through her thoughts. Bulma turned slightly to look at him, seeing his face emotionless but detecting a mix of anger and jealously in his voice.

"Please, I'm not that desperate." Bulma rolled her eyes at him. "Let's get out of here."

[Hanayo's Office]

Hanayo leaned back in her chair exhaling deeply after taking all that info in. She had spent to rest of the afternoon reading the information William gave her. So lost in the package and what she found out, she had ignored all her phone calls and meetings for the rest of the afternoon.

Everything seems to make perfect sense now; why Bulma had been acting the way she had, why Theodore favored Bulma all the time, why Bulma looks so different from all her other family members.

She had always thought that Bulma looked different, but didn't give it much thought. Thinking that Bulma looked more like her deceased grandparents or something.

Here in front of her were all the papers about the time, place, and dates of Bulma, Nagomi, Umihiko and Sadohiko's birth. Then some illegal documents of Bulma's name change, birth certificate, social security number, etc. and all the people that where given a large sum to keep their mouths shut about this business.

Hanayo sighed, rubbing her temples. Now the real question was, should she give the info to Bulma or not?

Bulma had asked her to get the info, just to make sure that there was no mistake that she really wasn't a Briefs. All the documents that were lying in front of her right now, proved all the more that Bulma wasn't a Briefs.

`Poor Bulma,' Hanayo thought looking out the window at the night scenery. `Does Trunks know?…'

[Briefs House]

Benika sighed, stirring the eggs in the large glass bowl. She and her mother were in the kitchen making dinner while all her brother and sisters were doing their own thing.

"What's the matter honey? It's the tenth time you've sighed in the last five minutes." Bunni smiled, her face still turned to the stove in front of her.

Benika glanced at her mother's back, and sighed again.

"Mommy, where is Bulma? I tried calling her on her cell phone and she won't pick up." Benika said with both sadness and anger in her voice.

"Is there something you wanted from her?" Bunni asked, glancing at her daughter that was now angrily mixing already mixed eggs.

"It just so boring without her. Why did she have to go to that stupid cabin over the long weekend? Who's going to help me with my homework? Who's going to tell me stories at night? Who am I going to go shopping with? Who's going to yell at Beniko when she annoys me too much?" Benika exclaimed wildly as if the world was going to end.

"Relax, it's only two more days and she'll be back." Bunni said, even though there was a knot in her chest when she said that.

"That's the point. Two more long boring days. Saturday is a perfect day to go shopping, but Bulma's not here. Sunday is a perfect to go out and have fun at the beach or something, but Bulma's still not here."

"If it makes you feel any better, I could take you to go mall and we can go out on Sunday." Bunni said, already knowing her daughter's reply.

"Go to the mall with my mom? No way!" Benika said, scrunching up her face. Benika sighed again and slid off the chair from the table. "I'm going to go call Bulma." She muttered walking out of the kitchen.

Benika rolled her eyes hearing loud music from upstairs at the room she and her twin shared, mentally crossing out the phone in her room.

Finally walking down to Bulma's room, she opened the door and found that everything was perfectly in place as it was the last time she came in here…. which was this morning.

Piles and piles of teddy bears greeted her vision against the far wall as if guarding Bulma's room. Their black beady eyes stared at her as she made her way over to Bulma's king size canopy.

Flopping down on the fluffy white sheets she reached for the phone on the nightstand and dialed Bulma's cell phone number.

[Streets of NY]

Bulma, Vegeta, Goku, Chichi, Krillan, and Juu all decided to walk back to the apartment instead of taking a taxi since it was such a beautiful night.

Bulma and Vegeta were both a little behind the rest, holding hands and walking silently next to each other, enjoying each other's presents.

Bulma glanced at Vegeta and saw that his face was masked emotionless as usual but his eyes shined with contentment and happiness. Bulma smiled softly and looked up at the stars.

"Onna…." Vegeta's voice made her turn to him. She felt her body react when she saw how close they were together. His eyes bore into hers.

Then suddenly her phone ranged, making her pull back to dig into her pocket. Bulma sent an apologizing glance at Vegeta who crossed his arms over his chest annoyed.

"Hello?" Bulma said, knowing that it was from home. She was finally, for a change, was able to at least talk to them.

"Oneeeee-channnnn." Benika's whining reached Bulma's ears, making her smile.

"Nika!" Bulma laughed out, walking when she felt Vegeta's hand tug her forward.

Benika sighed on the other end, holding Bulma's red phone to her ear as she rolled all over Bulma's bed in complete boredom. One of the many things that Benika loved about Bulma was that she can always tell between her and her twin; even on the phone, which even her own mother couldn't do sometimes.

"I've been trying to call you for the past eight days and you wouldn't pick up!" Benika accused punching one of Bulma's many pillows.

"What are you talking about? I've only been gone two days." Bulma laughed at her little sister's exaggeration. She sounded so cute when she's mad.

"It's sooooo boring here. Can I come to the cabin? I'll be good I promised!!!" Benika pleaded in the phone.

Vegeta glanced back at Bulma when he felt her soft hand tighten slightly around his.

"No, sorry not this time." Bulma said, trying to avoid lying. She felt a wave of guilt.

"Whhhyyyyyy." Benika whined.

"Because Chichi has a headache and she doesn't want noise." Bulma replied quickly. "Is that Mamoru kid still picking on you?" she quickly changed to subject.

"YES!" Benika hissed, thinking of the bully that was in her class. Grabbing one of the many bears, she started to punch it against the pillow. "I told him that you would beat him up if he doesn't stop. But he said that all girls are weak no matter how old they are."

"Don't worry about him; I'll beat him up for you once I get back." Bulma said nonchalantly, walking faster to where Chichi and the rest of them stood.

Goku was supporting Chichi; even Vegeta's onyx eyes were cold, scanning the streets expertly.

"Listen I have to go now. See ya soon!" With that Bulma ended to call and ran up to the group.

[Briefs House]

"That was no more then five sentences." Benika hung up the phone and sighed yet again.

Benika flipped over on Bulma's soft bed and opened the family album that lay on the floor near Bulma's bed.

Author's Note: So did you think that this chapter is boring? It's not really a cliffhanger is it? REVIEW!!!!!