Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Drama's Of A Teenage Life ❯ Betrayal ( Chapter 40 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I know, I know, it's been awhile…but school started so my days are limited on writing. At least this story is coming to an end so you don't have to wait that long to find out the ending! ::smiles fades to a sad look:: One more chapter to go and then an epilogue and I'm done ::cries::

THANK YOU LITTLE-FIGHTER88 FOR BETA-ING THIS!!!!

[To My Reviewers]

Nan De Mo Chibi Otoko- At least you like the ending of the last chapter. Thanks for the review! R&R for me again!

Goku-lover21- lol, I guess it would start all over again if Bulma knew the whole truth about her parents. As for that Tina girl, all good questions that will all be answered in good time ::smirks evilly looking at Tina:: Thanks for the review! R&R for me!!

b-chan2007- ::squeezes Rachel in a tight hug:: So glad you like the last chapter! ::sweat drops:: Yah, I totally made that virginity checking thing up But hey! Bulma's dad could make anything haha. ::blushes:: Awww, any more complements from you and I'll start melting! Really! You flatter me so much these days your spoiling me ::smiles sweetly:: As for the half truth that Chi and Juu told Bulma, if Bulma knew the whole truth that would start a whole new stor-….oops….I mean trouble ::laughes nervously, backing away slowly towards the door:: Thanks for the review! R&R for me again!!! ::slams the door behind her, tires screeching outside::

Sumz (Sumara)- YAY! I'm so glad to hear that you like my story so far!!! And good to know that I'm not the only one that reads through out the night when I get hooked on a fanfic ::rubs red eyes:: I update very soon, almost once a week so don't worry about leaving you hanging for too long ::smiles brightly:: R&R for me again!!!

PunkOnna- ::continues to sign along:: Yup, Bulma finally knows the truth about almost everything. It's ok about the short review; at least you dropped me a line or two! R&R for me again!!!

DBZ-fan-Jess- Finally! A review from you ::cheers:: And here I thought that you abandoned me ::wipes tears from eyes:: I'm so glad to hear from you again! I hope you review for me again and update your story soon!!!

NuTHoUse (pinkelephant100@hotmail.com)- ::smiles brightly:: Yup! I thought it up all by myself, with whatever brain cell that was left in my head. You're right about those stupid exams frying every last brain cell. ::blushes:: so someone actually reads my ramblings every chapter? Haha, I thought everyone just ignores it. Thank you so much for the review, I hope you R&R for me again!!!!

Candy the Duck- Well, here is your requested chapter! I hope you like it! Thanks for the review! R&R for me again!!!!

East Coastie1500- Oops, I forgot that there are innocent people out there. Maybe I should have edited that second a little bit…::thinks to self:: Sorry about that!!! But I'm glad to hear that you like it more or less. R&R for me again!!!

Little-fighter88- ::pouts innocently:: What? I was just trying to make a little angst in this story! ::ducks from Michelle's fist:: I can see the `fighter' in you. ::hugs Michelle back while crying:: I don't want this story to end either, but it has to sometime. I might make a sequel and you can be my beta reader again ::watery puppy dog eyes, cutest pout:: lol, we'll see though. So glad to hear that you like my last chapter ::smiles:: And I learn all the cliffhangers from Rachel ::points to an aware Rachel:: It's her! Get her! ::Hides behind a sofa:: Thanks for the review!!

Xonnie- ::cheers:: Yup, b/v is together again! ::smirks evilly at Tina:: Happy to hear that you like my fic so far! I hope you like this chapter. Thanks so much for the review! R&R for me again!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, I don't own a cell phone, I don't own my own apartment, I don't own my soul (don't ask). But I do own a lava lamp!!!

Chapter 22

Betrayal

[Mall]

Chichi sighed, leaning against the counter as she and Juu waited for the lady to wrap up the perfect homecoming dresses that they had finally found. They had already spent a week looking for the perfect one and now there were only two more days until homecoming night.

"Too bad Bulma can't go to homecoming this year." A snobby high-pitched voice said, the fake disappointment showing perfectly well in their voice came behind Juu and Chichi.

Juu stopped herself from swinging around to punch the person on the face, already knowing who it was.

"What do you want, Tina?" Chichi sneered out Tina's name as they both turned around to find Tina and her red headed friend.

"I just came to buy my prom dress." Tina replied coolly, and then smirked "I have to look perfect for my date."

At her last statement Chichi couldn't help but grow curious about who could be her date.

"You?! Have a date?!" Juu gasped in shock. Surprisingly to the both her and Chichi; Tina didn't do anything but smirk.

"As a matter of fact yes, I do. It just so happens that Vegeta is taking me to homecoming." Tina didn't even bother to stifle the laugh at the shocked looks on Chichi and Juu's face. "Can you imagine how shocked I was when he asked me to homecoming?" She continued rubbing it in their faces, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

[School]

Next Day…….

Jay closed his locker still thinking about the news that he just heard from two gossiping girls in his last class. Vegeta was going out with Tina? And they're going to homecoming together? Jay frowned at that thought.

`Does that mean Vegeta has finally given up on Bulma?' Jay thought, a ray of hope shining through him. If Vegeta did, then he just might have a chance with Bulma. Jay smiled at the last thought before walking into his physics class.

"Yo Jay!" Goku shouted from the back of the class where he, Vegeta and Krillan sat with girls surrounding them.

He made his way past all the girls and finally sat down next to Krillan who was telling jokes to all the girls.

"Hey Jay," Hatsumi said sitting in the seat next to him. "Is it true that Vegeta's going with that bitch?" She whispered, her green eyes tinted with worry for Bulma.

"I don't know." Jay sighed, just as confused. "What have you heard?"

"Well," Hatsumi started listing off her fingers, "Tina has been going over to Vegeta's house for the past 2 months, then they started sleeping together, and now they're going to homecoming together."

"If Vegeta finally gives up on Bulma then that means that I get a chance with her." Jay smirked at the idea, getting a scowl from Hatsumi.

"You know Vegeta and Bulma belong together." Hatsumi hissed quietly.

"So?!" Jay shot back, "Bulma doesn't remember anything, only up to the part where she went to Ken's party. Besides it's a fair game…" Jay glanced at Vegeta who had his headphones on, ignoring everything else around him.

[Hospital]

"You can stop pushing me now." Bulma frowned, making the nurse stop pushing her wheel chair. She didn't understand why her dad made her sit in this damn wheel chair like she was crippled, when she could walk and run just fine. Hell, she was healed to perfection now even Dr. Willos said so. But her dad had made her stay in the hospital just four more days making her miss homecoming.

She now sat in the middle of the garden near were the roses where planted, her nurse had walked off somewhere after she had dismissed her. Standing up, Bulma yawned and stretched her stiff muscles; wanting so much to just dive in a cool pool right now.

"Bulma!!!" A voice called excitedly behind Bulma making her turn around to see Hatsumi running towards her. Bulma smiled seeing her friend's ragged look with her dark brown curls swaging behind her, cheeks red, and chest heaving as her lungs gather more air.

"Hatsumi!!!" Bulma squealed as Hatsumi jumped into Bulma's arms.

"How have you been, b-chan?" Sumi smiled giving Bulma a hug.

"Good. I should be out by now, but my dad made me stay a few more days." Bulma pouted as they pulled apart. "Now, what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you today?"

"The pleasure is all mine." Hatsumi replied smoothly, grinning as they walked around the large garden.

"Is that a pick up line?" Bulma gasped, fanning herself dramatically.

"Oh stop it." Hatsumi giggled, "Seriously now, have you seen Vegeta lately?"

"I thought you already had a boyfriend." Bulma narrowed her eyes at her friend.

"I wasn't thinking about Vegeta like that!" Hatsumi exclaimed, raising her hand in defense. "But have you talked to him lately?"

"Yah, I talked to him just last night when he sneaked into the hospital. Why? What's wrong?" Bulma answered, curious now as to why Hatsumi looked so troubled.

"I don't know if I should be telling you this…" Hatsumi trailed off getting an irritated look from Bulma.

"You say that line every time you want to tell me something. Now just spit it out!" Bulma demanded placing her hands on her hips.

"Vegeta'sgoingtohomcomingwithTinaandhesbeentakingherhomealmoste verynight." Hatsumi blurted out as quickly as possible, taking a deep breath as she waited for Bulma to blow up.

Bulma thought for a second trying to register what Hatsumi just threw out. Not able to catch a word Hatsumi had just said.

"What?" Bulma asked a confused expression on her face as she scratched her head very much like Goku.

"Vegeta is going to homecoming with Tina and he's been taking her home almost every night." Hatsumi cried out, not noticing people turning around to look at them.

For a minute Bulma wasn't able to think as the words finally registered in her mind. Vegeta? Her Vegeta going out with Tina? Those words rang through her brain as if jotting it wake.

"It's rumored that they have been sleeping together for the past 2 months too." Hatsumi cried hysterically, sinking to the floor as tears rolled down her face freely as she hugged Bulma's legs.

She couldn't breath now, as her body shook. Tears clouded her eyes, Vegeta? Sleeping with Tina? All the while she was in a coma? She could clearly feel her heart clinch with pain as the image of those two flashed clearly behind her eyelids. Stinking to the floor, she felt tears began to fall from her face freely as the feeling of betrayal took over her.

[Later]

"Bulma, what's wrong honey?" Bunni's concerned voice jotted Bulma out of her thoughts.

"It's nothing mommy." Bulma sighed, looking out the window at the setting sun.

Bunni sighed inwardly at her luck, every time Bulma called her mommy. She couldn't believe that the Sachiyo's decided not to tell Bulma about the truth and let Bulma stay with them instead of taking her back to NY. She didn't know what to do without her beautiful baby girl. Over the days that Bulma had been in coma, she and Nagomi had reached a mutual understanding of each other. She had shown Nagomi all of the pictures of when Bulma was little, and told her all the stories of Bulma growing up. They had both ended up crying and laughing at the memories.

Even though the Sachiyo's had decided to go back to NY, they still wanted to keep in touch with Bulma. They had reached an agreement on once every year; they would come to visit Bulma as family friends.

"Mommy," Bulma's voice shook her awake, as she turned to smile at her daughter.

"What is it sweetheart?"

"I wanna go home." Bulma pleaded, doing her best cutest pout.

"But it's only a few more days." Bunni said, fixing the fresh flowers on the table.

"I'm fine I just want to go home!" Bulma said, tears slowly falling down her face making Bunni rush over to Bulma.

"Oh, honey…" Bunni wrapped her arms around Bulma's shoulders, patting her back gently.

"Please mommy." Bulma sobbed, not entirely because she was homesick but because of the thought of Vegeta and Tina together. She just wanted to go home to her room, where it was safe.

"Alright. We'll leave the first thing tomorro-"

"No, I want to leave tonight." Bulma said firmly, getting up to change into her sweat pants and T-shirt.

[Ouji House]

Uzuki peeked into the kitchen and ducked back quickly before anyone noticed her.

"Is she still in here?" Asumi asked in a whisper to Uzuki, getting a nod from her.

"I don't like her. She doesn't play with us like at all." Ayumi pouted lifting her teapot.

"Why doesn't Bulma come to our house anymore?" Genji asked, drinking the poured tea.

"Because she's still in the hospital." Asumi answered nonchalantly, she missed Bulma a lot too. She didn't like this Tina girl coming to their house almost every night with Vegeta.

[Briefs House]

Bulma sighed, smiling softly as she lay down on her king size bed. All her teddy bears were exactly as she left them. She yawned, turning off the light before turning to sleep.

She turned her head to the window quickly when a shadow flicked across the yard in Vegeta's room. Where her window stood, she could see the perfect shadows of Vegeta and another girl. `Tina…' Bulma thought, walking over to her window.

Her eyes widened seeing the shadow disappear, to the direction where Vegeta's bed was. Her hand unconsciously clenched in anger and disappointment as fresh tears sprang to her eyes. Turning swiftly, her hair whipping behind her, she grabbed her pillow and a teddy bear then ran out of her room.

Slamming her bedroom door behind her, she ran down the hall to where Trunks' room was. She was glad that he decided not to go back to New York until next week. Not even knocking on his door, she ran in and jumped into his king-sized bed waking him up immediately.

"Bulma?" His voice was rough from sleep as he sat up rubbing his eyes.

"I'm sleeping with you tonight." Bulma said, as if declaring a war. Before he could say anything she slipped underneath the sheets pulling her pillow, teddy bear and Trunks down with her.

Trunks yawned, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her safely to him as she snuggled against him. They hadn't shared a bed together that often after she had become friends with Vegeta. Guessing that she was just scared of sleeping by herself tonight. He drifted back to sleep when he felt Bulma's regular heartbeat and even breathing. He missed the good old days…

Author's Note: You can start counting down now, only updates for this story and then I'm done ::breaks down:: Plz don't kill me for this chapter!!!

I want Review!!! I want Review!!!