Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Drama's Of A Teenage Life ❯ Seeing, Hearing, Feeling ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I have to go to camp for four days! So I won't be updating until maybe Tuesday or maybe Monday if I get more reviews!!!! ::wink wink, hint hint, nudge nudge::
Thank you little-fighter88 for beta-ing this!
 
Disclaimer: Toriyama won't like what I'm doing with the characters. It's not mine. But there are a few originals that I do own!
 
Chapter 12: Seeing, Hearing, Feeling
 
Sadahiko looked over to his father, who was sitting next to him on the couch watching TV and reading the newspaper. He glanced at his mother who was in the kitchen cleaning the dinner dishes and remembered that it was going to be her birthday tomorrow.
 
All his life he had never really seen his mother truly happy, and that frustrated him to no end when he thought about it. It was the same every year for his mother's birthday. Her birthday would be the quietest day of the year because it was the same day that she had a car crash and lost Sadaka. She would either go to the grave spending the whole day there or stay in her room. He just wished that she would forget about Sadaka and move on. Suddenly an idea crossed his head.
 
Glancing at Nagomi to see that she wasn't looking, Sadahiko leaned towards his father and he whispered his plan. A slow smile spread across Umihiko's face.
 
(Apartment)
 
Vegeta frowned when he heard the door to the apartment slam shut as Juu and Chichi dragged Bulma out, to gossip no less. The memory of how she had sat on his lap and started flirting with him came back. He was helpless under her; he could do nothing but flirt back. They had spent the rest of the day on the beach flirting as well; it would have been perfect if four other people weren't with them the whole time.
 
Looking around the apartment, he smirked. Everything was already there, from the black leather couches, plasma TV, stereo, soft carpet, to all the items that are necessary for everyday use.
 
“Hey Vegeta!” Goku's voice yelled from the kitchen. “The refrigerator is packed!”
 
Quickly walking over to the kitchen he saw that there was everything needed there too. Pots, pans, knifes of all sizes, spoons, forks, napkins, soap. `Figures that Hanayo lives only with the best.' Vegeta thought and started eating before Goku could finish it all.
 
(Streets)
 
Bulma walked along the nearly empty streets of New York, occasionally looking in the windows of shops, restaurants and buildings that caught her eyes. She could see the sun slowly setting, the last few rays of sunlight reflected off some of the glass windows.
 
Turning her head up she pushed back the soft waves of her hair that was still slightly damp from the shower she had taken. On a tall building she saw the time flash across the screen, telling her it was 8:28 before it changed to another picture. It was a nice warm day and would have been perfect if she didn't hear two voices drifting up to her.
 
“I think the heat is really getting to me, Juu.” Chichi said, the two of them walking behind Bulma who was trying to ignore them. “Did I really see what I saw the whole day at the beach?”
 
“Well, it must be some heat because I saw the same thing you did.” Juu said loudly so Bulma could hear. “All that groping, teasing, and flirting. O my virgin eyes.”
 
“Did you hear all that NC-17 talk!? I thought I would faint. My virgin ears!” Chichi exclaimed, mock fainting.
 
“You two are virgins!?” Bulma mocked back with just as much shock. Turning around to them, placing her hands on heart.
 
“Admit it, you like Vegeta!” Chichi let the insult slide, seeing Bulma finally talk. Bulma quickly turned back around and started walking with incredible speed.
 
“What did Hanayo say to you that made you finally see what's in front of you?” Juu asked curiously, walking next to Bulma with just as much speed.
 
“She didn't say anything.” Bulma shrugged off and turned the corner. “I just-” she stopped in mid sentence when she saw where they were. “Let's head back guys it's getting late.” She was about to turn and go but Juu and Chi each grabbed one of her arm each and held her in place.
 
“You're not going anywhere, sweetheart.” Juu said in a gangster voice.
 
“Not until you tell us why you were flirting with him.” Chichi smiled, ready for juicy gossip.
 
“Is there a law against me flirting with Vegeta? Now let's go, before it gets dark.” Bulma said glancing nervously across the street to the nice, small house. She had no idea that her feet brought her all the way to this street. And of all places she just had to end up here. She should have just stayed at the apartment.
 
“What is it tha-” Chichi began, but Bulma pulled her forcefully behind a corner of a building, almost ripping Chichi's shirt off.
 
“Shhhh.” Bulma hissed as they peeked around the corner. She saw two people walking out with large plastic garbage bags in their hands. She felt her throat tighten at the picture in front of her. The boy looked exactly like the picture. She watched him laugh out as he threw the heavy bag inside the garbage box, his eyes catching the last rays of sunshine making the blue in his eyes glow.
 
Gasped softly, she saw her father follow up behind his son. He was laughing as well, light wrinkles deepened from the smile. He didn't look much older then the picture she had seen, still strong looking, and energetic. She watched as he tried to follow Sadahiko's example, throwing the bag in the garbage box, but missed and causing at loud laugh from Sadahiko.
 
`So that's her real parents…' Chichi thought sadly, watching from behind Bulma too. Everything would have been so different in her life if she hadn't met Bulma. All the things that they've been through wouldn't have happened. It's so hard to imagine life without her best friend. Bulma would have lived in New York, in that nice, cozy looking house. Bulma would have gone to school here, know other people from here. And even if someday she did pass Bulma in the streets sometime in their lives, they wouldn't even take a second glance at each other. They would have just walked by like another person they pass in the streets.
 
Bulma couldn't hold back a tear, but she didn't feel it slid down her cheek. Blinking back her tears when she heard another voice from the house, a soft, clear voice that sounded like a sweet melody from a piano. Bulma stiffened when she saw a woman walking out to the porch. She watched as the woman reached up the tuck back her blue hair that was played with by the soft wind. She watched the woman smile softly and she couldn't help as another tear escaped. She didn't move until she finally saw and heard the door shut, as if shutting her out. She leaned her head against the cool building and started crying again as she had that night when she found out.
 
Juu and Chichi glanced at each other as they held Bulma's crying form.
 
California
(Briefs)
 
“I'm home!” Theodore's voice echoed above all the different noises in the house.
 
“Hi dad!” A few shouts came from upstairs and a few from down stairs.
 
Smiling he walked in the kitchen where he was sure his wife would be at. And he was right when he saw her face behind a large cook book, and her standing in the middle of all the different kinds of pots.
 
“O your back, dear.” Bunni smiled, welcoming him home. Smiling he went over to kiss her on the cheek.
 
“Where's Bulma?” He asked, it was usual for Bulma to run up to him complaining about his long business trip, after all the kisses he received from her. Then they would usually go into the lab or his office and just talk. With Bulma being his favorite and most brilliant child, he always enjoyed the conversations and talks they had.
 
“She's spending the rest of the four-day weekend up at Goku's cabin with the rest of her friends.” Bunni answered, turning around to taste the soup so he couldn't see the slightly worried expression that crossed her face.
 
“Well, I'll be in my office then.” Theodore walked off. Making his way over to his office and quickly closed door behind him to block out all the noise. Placing his black brief case on his large oak desk, he saw that everything was as he had left it as in Bulma didn't come wandering around his room again. He almost chuckled out loud when he remembered the time when she was five she had begged him everyday, every second, and every minute until he had her in this room.
 
The first time she came in, was the time she fell in love with it. From then on, no matter now hard he tried to stop her from coming into this room she never listened. She would always find a way to get past all his locks and security, so after a while he didn't even bother putting any locks on the door knowing that she could break in anytime she wanted anyway.
 
Reaching down for the bag under the desk he pulled out his suit. He reached in the left pocket for the key and gasped.
 
(Park)
 
“Poor B-chan.” Chichi sighed as they watched Bulma from the bench. Bulma had told them that she wanted sometime alone. Not wanting to pressure or bother her, they decide to keep their distance and watch her from afar incase anything happened.
 
“This wouldn't have happened if I went to pick her up. I knew I should have stopped my car when I passed by her house.” Juu sighed, looking at Bulma who had her back to them, sitting on the other side of the park on a bench next to the lake.
 
“Don't blame yourself, there's nothing we can do about that now.” Chichi replied. “All we can do now is be here for her when she needs us.” Juu nodded watching the sun set.
………………………&# 8230;………
 
They all looked so happy, so perfect. Maybe she shouldn't confront them, it would only cause pain. It was obvious that they had gotten over loosing their daughter so why should she dig up all the bones again? Did Sadahiko know about this? What would they do if they saw her again? Would they welcome her with open arms? Did she even want them to welcome her? What about her home in California?
 
Bulma closed her eyes, trying to imagine sitting at the same table with them, how tense they would feel, how awkward….how quiet. She was so used to all the noise in her house, it would feel so strange living in a house that isn't filled with people that nearly run you over every time you turn the corner.
 
“Stop thinking so much, you'll ware out your brain, missy.” A voice said besides her, making her jump slightly.
 
So lost in her own thoughts she didn't notice the old man who had been sitting beside her the whole time. She looked to her right to see a friendly old man smiling at her. All his hair was white, and you could clearly see the wrinkles around his mouth and eyes. It deepened with his smile. His eyes were greenish brown. They look so familiar that Bulma couldn't look away for awhile. She blushed softly when she found herself staring.
 
“It's too hard not to.” Bulma replied looking at the ducks that he had been feeding. Their soft brown feathers ruffled a few times as they continued to eat.
 
“Water is something that must flow, as is life.” He said so suddenly that Bulma had to do a double take. “A ripple from one end of the lake can affect the whole lake. Just like everything we do.”
 
She didn't say anything for awhile it was so quiet they could hear the invisible night creatures start their song as the sun set. Bulma closed her eyes letting the words sink in. Slowly a real smile spread across her face as she made her final decision. It was the first real smile for days now. She lifted her head up to admire the sky. Half of it was already full of stars swimming in the dark blue, almost black, while the other half was a sea of different colors of red, orange and yellow. It was truly magical.
 
Bulma stood up so suddenly that the man quirked an amused eyebrow up.
 
“Arigatou, Ojiisan.” Bulma smiled, getting a warm smile and nod in return. She turned back to him as she walked away. “Hatsumi-chan told me to say hi if I saw you.”
 
Walking away she couldn't help the smirk that spread across her face when she saw the old man's shocked expression. But it turned back to a look of amusement and peace when he turned back to the lake.
 
She had just taken a blind shot. Guessing that the old man might be Hatsumi's grandfather. `Looks like my luck isn't so bad after all.' Bulma mused as she walked towards Juu and Chi who had been patently waiting for her.
………………………&# 8230;………………
 
He stared at the key that was in his hands after finding it in the inside pocket. All these years, he had kept his key in the same pocket. There was no way that he could have misplaced it in another.
 
He bent down to slip the key in the drawer, pulling it open he saw that the case was just as he left it. Hope began to fill him, that maybe he had misplaced it himself. But that thought was quickly smothered when he saw that the lock was facing to the right and not the left as he had ALWAYS left it. With shaky hands he pulled the silver brief case on to the desk, quickly pressing in the combo so the lock snapped open. Opening it, he reached in to find that all the files are in the same place as he had left it. At the bottom the silver disk shinning in the light as if calling for him to pick it up.
 
He uttered a small prayer and reached for it, flipping it to the back as his whole world shattered then.
 
There, at the center of the disk was a familiar smug finger print that only his eldest daughter had the habit of doing whenever she lays a hand on any disk.
 
“No.” He mumbled to himself leaning back on the black chair. He swallowed and raised his hand to rub his already aching temple. Maybe it was someone else. Maybe he was careless more then once. Maybe it was one of the younger kids. As much as he tried to convince himself of those things, the clearer the truth became. She had found out.
………………………&# 8230;……….
 
Closing the door behind them they saw that the whole apartment was quiet. It was already midnight when they got back. Juu, Bulma and Chichi walked down to their bedrooms.
 
Just as Chichi was going to open the door to her room, she turned around and pushed Bulma back.
 
“What?” Bulma asked confused.
 
“I'm rooming with Goku. Good night!” With that Chi closed the door behind her.
 
Bulma turned to walk in with Juu only to be pushed back again.
 
“What now?” She asked annoyed.
 
“I'm rooming with Krillan. Night.” Juu slipped in quickly sending her a mischievous smirk before closing the room.
 
Huffing Bulma walked towards the last door and froze when she was just about the open it. `Shit! Figures they would do this.' Realization dawned upon her and then started cursing Juu and Chichi in her mind a mile a minute.
 
Finally calming down slightly she took a deep breath. `Ok, it's not like you haven't slept in the same bed with him before.' She slowly opened to door to find the whole room dark; walking in slowly and closing to door behind her she saw a lump on the bed and knew that it was Vegeta. `Good he's asleep.' She went over to the side to change her clothes.
 
Vegeta closed his eyes, taking every last drop of his will power not to turn around; knowing that Bulma was changing. It felt like five agonizing hours rather then minutes, clearly hearing her cloths rustle. He felt her slowly climbed onto the bed, lifting the sheets.
 
`This is going to be a long night' He thought. Unbeknown to him, Bulma was thinking exactly the same exact thing at that moment.
 
Ouji Corporation
New York…..
 
Saturday, 11:45am
 
“……..Yes…...…bring all the info you found about her to Crystal Café at noon, I'll be there to pick it up.” Hanayo tapped her well-manicured nails against her large desk, looking over at the clock on her office wall. “Thank you, William…I really own you one….” She sighed exhaustingly finally able to hang up.
 
“Bulma, you owe me BIG time, I had to flirt with the world's biggest geek to get this for you.” She muttered, as if Bulma could hear her.
 
Hanayo checked herself in the mirror once more before gathering her purse to go out for lunch. Just as she was heading towards the door, a knock came. Opening the door, she found a tall, muscular, lavender haired man greet her vision. Immediately waking her, like a morning dose of coffee.
 
“Hi Hanayo.” Trunks blue eyes sparkled with amusement seeing his old friend and ex-girlfriend's eyes widen in surprise.
 
“Trunks?!” Hanayo exclaimed in surprised. “I thought you were in Italy promoting your fathers work!” She hadn't seen him for a whole month and god does he looked hot. (Trunks lovers out there! You know how hot he can get ::wink::)
 
True they had broken up for six whole years now, but they had still remained good friends. Partners in work, and friends out side of work. She couldn't help but find herself wanting him…and this feeling had been going on for three years now.
 
She felt her heart pound and her body heat up as he stepped closer to her. Yes, the tough Hanayo Ouji turned into a silly schoolgirl just by the one man that stood in before her.
 
“Aren't you going to let me in?” Trunks asked amused, seeing a blush spread across Hanayo's face as she quickly stepped back.
 
“So why are you back so early? Is everything alright?” She asked leading him to the seats.
 
“No, everything isn't all right. I want you back, Hanayo.” Trunks said huskily, grabbing her arm to swing her to him, pressing her womanly curves to his muscular one.
 
`Hey! A woman can still dream.' Hanayo thought disappointedly as they sat down and Trunks voiced his real reply. Truth be told; he has a new girlfriend now.
 
“No, everything went smoothly so I thought I might as well go home early since there is nothing left to do.” He said nonchalantly.
 
“O.” She didn't know what to say, her damn mind wouldn't stop picturing all the different kinds of situations she wanted them to be in right now……here….in her office. `God! I'm so perverted,' she had to stop herself from rolling her eyes and slamming her head on the hard, smooth oak table.
 
Here she is, able to get any man she so desires and the only one she wanted she couldn't get. Instead of acting like a perfectly controlled woman, she turns into a lovesick schoolgirl.
 
“Are…you ok?” Trunks asked concerned, narrowing his eyes at Hanayo's slightly shaking from.
 
“W-What?” Hanayo slapped herself out of her thoughts, “I'm fine, and you know what? I'm starved. Let's go out for lunch.” She sprang up to her feet and practically ran out the room leaving behind a confused Trunks.
 
(Apartment)
 
Vegeta stiffened as he woke up, feeling a half-naked body pressed against him. He looked down to find Bulma sleeping on his chest comfortably. He didn't even realize how hard he was until he moved slightly beneath her, he almost groaned aloud at the sensation she invoked in him.
 
He could painfully feel almost every detail of her body with the silk, mid thigh, low-necked, nightdress that she wore. `Damn, where the hell did she get that anyway?' He turned his head to the side, looking for something to distract him from her heated body.
 
“Hummm….” He heard her mumble as she moved unconsciously, sliding her body up against his. Her face was now between his shoulder and neck, her soft chest pressed fully onto his, and…o god….his member was pressed to her warmth igniting intoxicating sensations. He was practically burning under her, he couldn't stop his arms from going around her waist pulling her closer to him even more. Trying desperately to somehow satisfy his body.
 
He clenched his jaws when he heard her moan……pleasurably. He harden painfully yet again when he felt her hand move up and threading her fingers through his hair, her breathing a bit uneven against his neck.
 
He had to stop himself from moaning at the images that his mind made. `Control yourself, Ouji.' He snarled to himself, but this time, unlike all the other times, it didn't work. Different images still popped up in his mind. God, he could take her right now and she wouldn't even know.
 
HEY GUYS!!!! WAKE UPPP!!!!” Chichi's voice ranged through the small apartment.
 
He jumped up and off the bed quickly, causing Bulma to roll off him and wake up in a daze. Before she had to chance to even look at him, he ran into the bathroom slamming the door behind him.
 
Bulma yawned, rolling over to the middle of the bed, the loud noise waking her up even more. She turned her head to the clock on the nightstand to see that it was almost noon. Bulma sighed, getting up off the bed and walked out to the bathroom across the hall only to fined it locked. Turning `slightly' irritated, she banged on the door.
 
“WILL YOU HURRY UP IN THERE!?” Bulma yelled through the door, hearing the water continue to run. Kicking it one last time she walked to the living room and flopped down on the black leather sofa, grabbing to remote to the TV.
………………………&# 8230;…………
 
Vegeta stood in the showers letting nothing but cold, icy water run over him. But he could still feel her body pressed against his…molding to his perfectly.
 
He had no clue what to do next. Sure, he had dreamed about a moment like this a `couple' of times, but never had he thought that it would actually happen. That she would flirt with him, that she would kiss…that she would feel so good against him.
 
“Hurry up in there.” Juu's knock on the door snapped his attention out of his thoughts.
 
Reaching to turn off the water, he grabbed a towel to dry himself off.
 
(Crystal Café)
 
She couldn't choke down the food in the embarrassed state she was in. Her mind mentally cursed Bulma through out the whole lunch. Hanayo sat in an elegant table with Trunks sitting next to her engaged in a conversation. Normally, this would have been a good lunch break…if the world's biggest geek wasn't sitting on her other side, acting as if they were going out and if the conversation wasn't about how she had flirted with William.
 
Hanayo glanced at Trunks to see his lips pulled into an amused grin, his eyes shining with laugher as he listened to William go on and on. Every so often he would glance back at her and it looked like he would burst out laughing.
 
“Isn't that right, my love?” William's freakish voice cracked, making her turn to him. Will's dull brown eyes stared back at her.
 
`Oh shit.' She panicked slightly, she wasn't listening the whole time. What if he just asked her to marry him or something? Should she just say `yah' and hope for the best? Glancing at Trunks, she saw that he his cheeks were slightly pink from holding in his laugher that shined brightly in his blue eyes.
 
“Yah,” She said, inwardly wincing when she heard her own voice sound like a shy schoolgirl. “Isn't it time for your second shift at the hospital?” She asked, trying to keep the hope out of her voice.
 
“O my, yes!” William exclaimed, “I was having such a good time that I didn't realize how much time flew by.”
 
`Yah, best day of my life.' Hanayo thought sarcastically, forcing herself not to roll her eyes. She smiled politely, watching him stand up to shake hands with Trunks who still had that damn grin on his face.
 
“It was nice meeting you too.” Trunks said holding William's hand in a firm shake. Trunks' smile widened when he saw what Will did next.
 
Hanayo quickly turned her face, so that Will's kiss that was meant to be on the lips, landed on her cheeks instead. `Bulma, this better be worth it.' She forced on a smile, inwardly cursing him, and physically holding back her vomit.
 
She exhaled deeply, dropping her head on the nice green tablecloth causing a few glasses to clink and plates to jump up. She growled in annoyance when she heard Trunks' laugher next to her.
 
“Shut up.” She said between clench teeth.
 
“Did you--haha—are you two--wahaha—I can't believe you said those things to him.” Trunks choked out between his laugher. “YOU FLIRTED with HIM?!”
 
“Trunks, shut up.” She lifted her head up and dropped it back on the table again. She should just kill herself and get it over with. The embarrassment was unbearable.
 
“YOU FLIRTED with HIM?!” Trunks leaned back on his chair, holding his stomach as he continued laughing.
 
“I mean it; shut the fuck up.” Hanayo continued to bang her head on the table. `I should have stuck to my dad's number one plan; beat the info out of him, then beat the living hell out of him just for the hell of it.'
 
“Hahaha—Him? I didn't know you were that desperate.” Trunks chuckled, finally getting his laugher in control.
 
“Nayo-chan!” A familiar voiced reached her ears. Hanayo lifted her head up and turned to see Bulma and the rest of the gang walking towards her. She glanced back quickly at Trunks to see his laugher filled face turn into a shocked one.
 
“Hey guys!” Hanayo exclaimed, standing up to greet everyone. She looked over at her otouto to find that he still hadn't changed all that much over the years.
 
“So did you-” Bulma smiled was wiped off her face when she glanced behind Hanayo, at the table. Her blue eyes met that of her brother's as they stared at each other for a whole tense minuet.
………………………&# 8230;……………
 
“I just saw them on the streets of New York……” A raspy voice said into the phone. He paused to listen to the person on the other end talk then continued. “Pay back is a bitch. Don't worry cousin……..once I'm done ripping his limbs off, I'll send you a piece.”
 
The man hung up his phone, then looked out the small, dirty window what was practically black from the dirt. But he didn't see any of that, his focus was one other man and he would do anything to bring that bastard down.
 
His chuckles soon turned to complete insane laughter that rang through the small, broken apartment; which rested on the slum side of NY.
 
 
Author's Note: If you read this then you will know that I'll be gone in a camp trip. Review or I won't update until I get 100000000+ reviews. When I get back, I want to see my mail box full of letters from ff .net about author reviews!!!! ::picks up a knife::
 
You do know that I was kidding about that right? PLZZZZ REVIEWW!!! ::sobs uncontrollably:: Just a few sentences, just a few words!!! ANY THING TO TELL ME YOUR ALIVE OUT THERE!!!!!!
 
[To My Reviewers]
 
Jill- Of course I mentioned you!!! I'll mention you more if you review for me again ::hopeful eyes:: Haha, I'm so glad that you think this is getting better and better. I really like where this fic is going too! R&R for me!!!
 
DBZ-fan-JESS- AH! One of my favorite reviewers!!! Yay. I got another long one from you ::smiles brightly:: I'm so happy to hear that your getting your reviews now! See I told you that it was a good fic! ::smiles proudly at you:: lol, I will be heart broken that you won't be updating soon, but I won't be able to read it even if you did update cuz I'm going to camp and won't be bak for four days :P Thanks for the review!! R&R for me again!!!!
 
PunkOnna- ::blushes shyly:: You really like it!? I'm still new at the lemon thing, but I don't think I will post it on ff .net even if I write some, b/c they don't let you!!! Well we'll see! I don't know if I should write a lemon on this fic or not ::thinks deeply:: Feel free to tell me what you think, R&R for me!!!
 
b-chan2007- lol, I thought it was time I start some INTENSE b/v ::wink:: As for the cliffhanger…I learn from the best ::cough you cough:: haha, what!? I couldn't help it! Like you once said, if it helps getting more reviews than I'm all for it!!! Thank you for the long review!!! Update your story soon so I can review!!! R&R for me again!!!
 
little-fighter88- I know what you mean!!! I would run to NYC too if I had all that money, lol. All the siblings are so nice, something I don't have ::grumbles to self, glaring at my own onii-chan:: Thanks for the support! I love hearing from you. Both being my awesome beta-reader and constant reviewer!!! YAY! R&R for me!!!
 
nan_de_mo_chibi_otoko- Hahaha, So do I but sadly neither of us owns any benches….or the occupant of the bench ::pouts sadly:: His already taken by Bulma ::cries:: Thanks so much for the review!!! I enjoy reading your reviews!!! R&R for me!!!