Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Sister Saga ❯ What's Going On? ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: If you don't know by now, then just sue me.

A/N: I have a few surprises in store for you during this chapter, so enjoy! Oh, as always, thanks to all my reviewers. I love you so much. Did you know that? Well, keep up the reviewing and I'll keep up the updates!

Mirai - (dials the phone.)

Gohan - Moshi moshi. Son residence, Gohan speaking.

Mirai - It's me.

Gohan - Hey, Trunks. How's Mikomi?

Mirai - Still mad.

Gohan - And Vegeta?

Mirai - Still really mad. Oh, by the way, you're not allowed over here anymore.

Gohan - What?!?

Mirai - Dad banned you. Something about a peasant not showing proper respect.

Gohan - Man, this can't get any worse! [As a tip, never say this if you're in a cartoon, or a fanfic! Especially one with a writer as demented as me!] (A click sounds on the line.)

Mirai - Who just picked up?

Gohan - It's someone at your house. We only have one phone.

Voice - Are you talking with that spawn of Kakarot? [If you don't know that's Vegeta, find another story.]

Mirai - Yes, father.

Vegeta - Get off this instant!

Mirai - Bye Gohan, it's been a pleasure knowing ya. (He hangs up.)

Vegeta - I'm only going to tell you this once, so listen closely. You are by no means to come near my sister again until you prove you know your place. Understood?

Gohan - (sighs) Yes.

Vegeta - What?!?

Gohan - Yes, sir.

Vegeta - (growls) Better. (He breaks the connection.)

Chi-Chi - What's wrong, Gohan?

Gohan - Mikomi and I had a fight. I tried to apologize but she won't see me, and now Vegeta won't even let me within ten miles of Capsule Corps.

Chi-Chi - (sits beside Gohan and lovingly puts one arm around his shoulders.) I knew that Mikomi was trouble as soon as she admitted to being Vegeta's sister. Besides, you don't have time for girls. You need to study and get scholarships.

Gohan - I know. I just feel bad.

Chi-Chi - Well, you get that overactive conscience from your father. Now go to bed. You have school tomorrow.

Gohan - I guess you're right, Mom. Goodnight. (He gives her a kiss and heads for bed.)

NEXT MORNING

Gohan - (is actually early to school, so he heads for homeroom hoping Mikomi will be there so he can apologize.)

Mikomi - (is also early for school and is in homeroom when Gohan enters.)

Sharpener - (is in homeroom trying to talk with Mikomi, Erasa, and Videl. He doesn't even notice when Gohan walks in to a very odd scene.)

Mikomi - (is dressed in an outfit so sexy it should be illegal and sitting in Sharpener's lap flirting with him.)

Gohan - (is shocked at seeing Mikomi and Sharpener together. Then he smiles as he thinks of Sharpener meeting Vegeta.)

Videl - What's so funny, Gohan?

Gohan - (comes back from his trip to lala-land.) Uh, just thinking about how glad I am that Sharpener and Mikomi hit it off so well.

Mikomi - (sends Gohan a scowl only he catches then she smiles sexily.) Yeah, odd how some people just gravitate toward one another instead of toward disrespectful losers. Thankfully, I've got a hottie.

Sharpener - (can't say a word.)

Erasa - (giggles) Well, it looks like I need to find myself a boyfriend.

Videl - Why?

Erasa - Well, you and Gohan are practically going out and now Sharpener has Mikomi.

Videl - (blushes and glances at Gohan, who coincidently is blushing as well.) WE aren't going out, Erasa, so don't worry about a boyfriend. (The bell rings.)

Teacher - (walks in.) Good morning class. Gohan, it's nice to see you here on time. Let's make a habit of it, okay? Miss Mikomi, I don't know what the rules were at your old school, but around here everyone sits in their own chair. Now get off Mr. Sharpener's lap and in a chair!

Mikomi - Of course. (She quickly complies by sitting in the chair next to Sharpener and scooting it as close as she possibly can to him.)

AT LUNCH

Mikomi - (is once again at her perch on Sharpener's lap, while scarfing down her lunch, all four trays of it.)

Sharpener - You do have a healthy appetite.

Erasa - Yeah, I don't see how you can eat that much and stay so skinny. (She comments on Mikomi's figure, which is quite apparent through what little clothing she is wearing.)

Mikmoi - (has her mouth full) I uns in i amy. [Translation - It runs in my family.]

Erasa - The only other person I've ever seen eat like that is Gohan. Are you related?

Mikomi - (chokes) HFIL NO! There is no way I could ever be related to that!

Gohan - (walks up) What were you yelling about, Mikomi?

Mikomi - (ignores Gohan and turns to Sharpener) (flirtily) So, Sharpener, how many hours did you say you worked out everyday to stay so fit?

Sharpener - (gulps as Mikomi runs her hand over his chest.) A…About…th…th…ree.

Mikomi - Wow. You must be really committed to work out that much. I could never do that.

Gohan - Bull! You work out at least six hours a day and you know it! You've been avoiding me all day and we really need to talk.

Mikomi - (Purrs in Sharpener's ear.) Tell Gohan I'm uh, busy at the moment. (She changes positions enough in Sharpener's lap to give him the right/wrong idea.)

Sharpener - (is very happy right now.) [Read that any way you like.] She says she's busy right now, Gohan.

Gohan - It's important, Mikomi.

Mikomi - (Gets off Sharpener's lap and grabbing his hand, leads him away from the lunch table.) I keep hearing something in here. Let's go find somewhere a little less noisy. (She shoots Gohan a dirty look over her shoulder as she cuddles with Sharpener.)

Sharpener - No problem. I think I know just the place.

Mikomi - (thinks) You think? Wow, that's something new for you, isn't it? Well, at least I'm getting away from Gohan. Kami, I can't wait to dump this buffoon! (aloud) Great. Lead the way. (They leave the cafeteria.)

Erasa - Wow, she didn't care half as much about Sharpener yesterday. I guess she fell in love today.

Videl - (groans silently at Erasa's stupidity.) What happened, Gohan? Yesterday she was all over you and today she's shooting you daggers with her eyes.

Gohan - Well, it's a long story. Basically she made me mad and I kinda lost my cool and yelled at her. She then slapped me and won't say anything to me.

Videl - I wondered where that bruise came from. Oh well, I'm glad she's all over Sharpener now. He's not hitting on me, and to be honest, I'm not too fond of her. (thinks) Now if I could just get rid of Erasa…

Gohan - She's not that bad.

Videl - She slapped you and now won't even speak to you. How can you say she's not that bad?

Gohan - There's a lot about her no one knows. I kinda feel sorry for her.

Videl - Whatever, Gohan. (The bell rings and everyone heads for class.)

IN CLASS

Teacher - (is droning on and on about subject-verb agreement.)

Erasa - (whispers) Aren't Mikomi and Sharpener supposed to be in this class?

Gohan - (was lost in his own thoughts) Yeah, they are.

Erasa - Well, do you know where they are?

Gohan - (looks around the room) I have no idea where they are.

Erasa - I can't believe they're skipping class!

Videl - They were probably so busy they forgot all about class.

Erasa - (looks confused) Busy? Doing what?

Videl - (rolls her eyes) I'll explain later, Erasa. [I know, Erasa's too easy of a target!]

AFTERSCHOOL

Gohan - (has had just about all he can take of everyone, so he flies [figuratively speaking] out of school and starts walking toward the end of town where he plans to take to the air.) (thinks aloud) I guess this just isn't my week! Everything is going wrong! First Mikomi, then Vegeta, then Mikomi and Sharpener, now Videl's on my case again…At least The Great Saiyaman is getting a break.

Videl - (as luck would have it, catches up to Gohan just in time to hear the words The Great Saiyaman.) Gohan!

Gohan - (freezes mid-step and has one of those cute sweat drops fall.) Yeah, Videl?

Videl - You were in a hurry to leave school today.

Gohan - Things have been kinda hectic lately.

Videl - Hmm…Well, what's this about The Great Saiyaman?

Gohan - (stupidly) The Great Saiyaman? (thinks) Kuso! She's got me for sure now!

Videl - Yeah, the guy that flies around helping people. You know, the one you were talking about to yourself just a minute ago!

Gohan - (winces) Oh, that Great Saiyaman. Umm, nothing about him. I was just uh, thinking about how cool it would be to, well be him! (He smiles weakly.) (thinks) Please buy it. Please buy it!

Videl - (eyes Gohan suspiciously) Well…okay. At least you admitted you wish you were like The Great Saiyaman.

Gohan - Uh, okay.

Videl - You know, you could start by not being late all the time! The Great Saiyaman always makes it on time! He's never late!

Gohan - I'll start right now by hurrying home so I won't be late.

Videl - Good. I'll see you in class tomorrow.

Gohan - Yeah, bye Videl. (He watches as Videl walks away and when she rounds the corner, he takes to the sky heading for home.) (thinks) Man, girls are strange! I need to talk to a girl to figure out what to do, but who? I can't talk to Mom about this. Eighteen is well, to unattached and Bulma lives with Mikomi. She's the source of 90% of my problems right now…I know who I'll talk to! Asuke! (He flies for home with a smile on his face and hope in his heart.)

A/N: Are things getting complicated or what? I don't know about you guys and gals, but I'm really glad I'm not Gohan. Mikomi sure does know how to hit `em where it hurts! I wonder what will happen next... R&R and let me know what you think! I'm taking requests for update reminders through email.