Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Sister Saga ❯ Parties, Shopping, and Transformations ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Whatever.

A/N: Wow! It's been like forever since I updated. In truth, I've had this written for a while, but I just now got around to editing it. I hate editing my own work! Well, thank you so very much to all my reviewers and loyal readers. I love you so friggin' much! Oh, I do have new stories in the works, that's part of the reason this one has been so long in coming. Sorry, I'll try to do better. As a last thought, chem class is over, though I still don't know how I did.....I hope I passed. I don't want to take it again and lose that much time I could be writing!!!

THE SPACESHIP

Asuke - (has been working hard all day collecting DNA samples. She has been stung, bitten, and chased by every creature imaginable in the area.) I'm so glad that's over. (She puts away the dino DNA samples and hears a knock on the door.) Who's there?

Gohan - It's just me. Are you busy?

Asuke - Not particularly. Just come in.

Gohan - (walks in and notices Asuke is covered in bandages) What have you been up to all day?

Asuke - I have been collecting DNA and acting as a saber-tooth cat's scratching post. Other than that, my day was just peachy keen. And your day?

Gohan - Almost as good as yours.

Asuke - We'll you wanna share or are you going to keep me in suspense?

Gohan - Well, yesterday Mikomi and I had a fight. Now Vegeta's mad, I'm not

allowed at Capsule Corps, and Mikomi is acting very strangely.

Asuke - Doesn't she always?

Gohan - Maybe, but now she's acting really weird.

Asuke - I guess you came here looking for advice?

Gohan - Well, yeah I guess I did.

Asuke - This may take a while, so let's go get a bite to eat while we're at it. (She leads him to the kitchen and gets them some leftovers and cokes from the fridge.) Here you go. Now, tell me what's been going on.

Gohan - (told Asuke the story in detail. [I'm sure all of you are tired of hearing it by now.]) So, that's basically it.

Asuke - And what exactly are you wanting me to do.

Gohan - Give me some suggestions on how to handle this.

Asuke - Well, Mikomi is headstrong and the more others want her to do something, the less likely she is to do it. I know for a fact that she likes you and if you give her some time, she'll come back to you. This Sharpener doesn't sound like her type and she'll tire of him quickly. She's just using him to get to you.

Gohan - So, just don't let her get under my skin and wait for her to come to me? Okay, but what about Vegeta? It doesn't matter what happens between us if Vegeta still won't let me come around.

Asuke - Mikomi will handle him when the time is right. Just trust her and have a little faith. Now, get out of here and let me get a bath. (She scratches her arm.) I think I got into some poison ivy or something.

Gohan - (laughs) Okay, I'll see ya later.

Asuke - Good, keep me posted.

Gohan - Okay. (He leaves Asuke to her bubble bath and goes to see when supper will be ready.)

CAPSULE CORPS (SUPPER TIME)

Everyone is sitting around the table waiting on Vegeta and Mikomi.

Vegeta - (walks in and sits down) Where's Mikomi?

Bulma - I don't know. I thought she was training with you.

Vegeta - I haven't seen that brat all day.

Mikomi - (walks in) Hi, all! (She sits down and prepares to eat.)

Vegeta - Where have you been? You missed your training.

Mirai - (whispers to Bulma) See, I told you she'd be back as soon as she got hungry.

Mikomi - Oh, I was with a new friend and lost track of time. As soon as supper is over, I'll go train.

Vegeta - Good, you need it. Mirai will train with you.

Mirai - Sure, Dad.

Bulma - So, who was this new friend?

Mikomi - Sharpener.

Bulma - Sharpener? I think I remember Gohan mentioning him.

Mikomi - Yeah, they hang out in the same group, but Sharpener doesn't like

Gohan very much.

Vegeta - Smart boy.

Bulma - Is he cute?

Mikomi - Of course. (thinks) If you like cavemen.

Mirai - Sounds like you like him.

Mikomi - I guess so. Oh, he invited me to a party on Friday night.

Bulma - That sounds like fun!

Mikomi - (sadly) Yeah.

Vegeta - What's wrong, brat?

Mikomi - I don't have anything to wear.

Vegeta - (snorts in disgust)

Bulma - No problem! You can borrow my credit card and pick something up at the mall tomorrow on your way home.

Mikomi - Really?

Bulma - Of course you can. We are family you know.

Mikomi - (hugs Bulma) Thank you so much! I can't wait now! (A robot enters with the food, which ends all conversations.)

LATER THAT NIGHT AT CAPSULE CORPS

Mikomi - (is on the phone)

Goten - Moshi moshi. This is Goten.

Mikomi - Goten, go outside and get Asuke for me. It's Mikomi.

Goten - Hi, Mikomi. Did you know Gohan likes you?

Mikomi - (blushes) Well, I'm mad at him. Go get Asuke.

Goten - Sure thing just hang on a minute. (He goes outside to the space ship and knocks on the door.)

Asuke - What do you want now?

Goten - You have a phone call.

Asuke - (opens the door.) Who is it?

Goten - (is speechless. He's never seen anyone look like Asuke does right now. She is in a bathrobe, has a towel on her head, and is covered in calamine lotion and bandages.) Uh...It's Mikomi.

Asuke - Fine. Let's go.

Goten - (follows Asuke toward the house) Why do you look so funny?

Asuke - What do you mean I look funny?!?

Goten - Well, you're all pink and white.

Asuke - I had a bad day. Now don't make it worse!

Goten - Sorry.

Asuke - (enters the house and picks up the phone) What do you want?

Mikomi - I'm going shopping tomorrow and I want you to come too.

Asuke - Do you have any idea what kind of day I've had?!?

Mikomi - Nope, but I'd be willing to bet you're about to tell me.

Asuke - I was chased by a saber-toothed cat, stepped on by a dinosaur, and a squirrel mistook my hand for a nut! Now you're bugging me about shopping!!! As if having Gohan come begging for advice due to your antics wasn't bad enough, now I have to deal with you directly!!!

Mikomi - So, does that mean you're in or out?

Asuke - (sighs) I'm in.

Mikomi - Good, meet me at the mall after school.

Asuke - Sure, whatever. (She hangs up.) (thinks) I've just sold my soul to the devil I'm sure. Why me?

Mikomi - (is thinking about tomorrow)

Vegeta - I thought you were going to train.

Mikomi - Oh, yeah. I'm on my way now.

Vegeta - Good, the boy is waiting on you.

Mikomi - Okay, I just have to change first. (She goes to her room and changes into some training clothes and then heads for the gravity chamber.)

Mirai - (is stretching for his workout.) You finally made it.

Mikomi - Yeah, Vegeta caught me on the phone.

Miai - I can't believe you're dating Sharpener. You and Gohan need to go out. You're perfect for each other.

Mikomi - Could we not talk about that right now and concentrate on trying to get me to Super Saiyan?

Mirai - Okay. Do you remember what you did yesterday?

Mikomi - Yes, I remember.

Mirai - Do that again.

Mikomi - Okay. (She starts concentrating her ki.)

Mirai - (watches his pupil/aunt with pride) You'll never believe how close you are. I think tonight might be the night.

Mikomi - Shut up or tell me what to do! You're distracting me!

Mirai - Sorry, I just need you to think about how Dad let Bulma cut your tail after he knocked you unconscious.

Mikomi - Okay. (She closes her eyes and concentrates really hard.)

Mirai - (watches Mikomi struggle to reach the needed level for her transformation.) You're almost there Mikomi, just a little more! You'll do it tonight for sure! (He encourages her watching in awe as Mikomi's hair starts flashing between blonde and black and her eyes between brown and green.) That's it Mikomi!!! You're starting to do it now!!!!

Mikomi - SHUT THE HFIL UP!!!!!!! (That last burst of anger at Trunks causes her to fully transform into the legendary Super Saiyan!)

Mirai - YOU'RE THERE YOU'RE A SUPER SAIYAN!!!!!

Mikomi - REALLY?!?!? (She looks down.) WOW!!! I'M A SUPER SAIYAN!!!!!

Mirai - YOU DID IT!!!

Mikomi - (jumps up and down then hugs Trunks and starts dancing around the room, dragging him along, and singing.) I'm a Super Saiyan! I'm a Super Saiyan!

Mirai - You're the first female ever!

Mikomi - (stops dancing and singing) You're right. (She gets an evil gleam in her eyes.) Now I'll fix Vegeta the next time he decides to wake me up too early, or does something else to piss me off.

Mirai - He's still much more powerful than you, even as a Super Saiyan.

Mikomi - I know, but when I transform he'll probably die of a heart attack!

Mrai - You have it in for him, don't you?

Mikomi - Right now, I'm having fun tormenting Gohan, but that'll get boring before long, and I'll need a new victim. Oh well, I'm going to bed now. (She leaves, showers, and goes to sleep.)

THE NEXT DAY AFTER SCHOOL

Mikomi - (is trying to escape school before Sharpener catches her.)

Sharpener - Hey, Mikomi! Wait up!

Mikomi - Dang it! He found me! (She slows down now that she knows she's caught.)

Sharpener - (stops to catch his breath) Man, you sure seemed like you were in a hurry.

Mikomi - (thinks) Well, duh. (aloud) I'm late for an appointment.

Sharpener - Oh, where are you going?

Mikomi - The mall. I need to get something to wear Friday night.

Sharpener - Good, I guess you got permission.

Mikomi - Yeah, though I'd go whether I had permission or not.

Sharpener - Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow.

Mikomi - Yeah. (She turns to leave.)

Sharpener - Oh, what's your phone number?

Mikomi - Uh...I don't think calling me would be the smartest thing to do. My brother doesn't like anyone, especially guys.

Sharpener - I'll just have to be charming, then.

Mikomi - (thinks) It would be interesting if I gave him my number and Vegeta answered, but the odds aren't all that high. Oh, well what could it hurt? I don't plan on keeping him around much longer anyway. (aloud) You can try. The number is (555)555-5555. [Isn't that original?]

Sharpener - (writes it on his hand) I think I've got it. I'll give you a ring later tonight.

Mikomi - That would be great. (thinks) Please forget or wash it off my accident!

Sharpener - Well, bye.

Mikomi - Yeah, bye.

Sharpener - (leans in for a goodbye kiss)

Mikomi - (quickly turns around and jogs off for the mall.) (thinks) Dende that was close! I can't wait until Friday is over. Hopefully by then he will have served his purpose.

AT THE MALL

Asuke - (is waiting impatiently for Mikomi to arrive.) Why can't she be on time for once?

Mikomi - (jogs up) Sorry I'm late, I was detained by an idiot.

Asuke - Sharpener?

Mikomi - Yeah, how did you know about him?

Asuke - Gohan told me yesterday.

Mikomi - Really, what did he say?

Asuke - Just that you were acting strangely and he didn't know what to do.

Mikomi - And you told him...?

Asuke - I told him to just wait and it would pass.

Mikomi - YOU DID WHAT!!!! Why?!?

Asuke - Because I didn't know what else to tell him. You're going out with this Sharpener to get under Gohan's skin, aren't you?

Mikomi - Of course. If you met him, you'd understand that for sure. He's a loser with a capital "L".

Asuke - You know that's wrong, don't you?

Mikomi - Yeah, but Gohan asked for it. I'm just dishing out his just desserts.

Asuke - That's just plain evil. You do know that Gohan really does like you, right?

Mikomi - Of course he does. If he didn't I wouldn't be wasting my time with Sharpener.

Asuke - Why don't you try being nice for a change?

Mikomi - Because I'm playing hard to get.

Asuke - Why?

Mikomi - (gives Asuke a look that says, "Don't you know anything?") Because there's this other girl, Videl, and she's got her eye on Gohan. I want him to do nothing but think of me until we hook up so that he has no spare time to worry about her.

Asuke - That makes absolutely no sense.

Mikomi - Oh, who asked you anyway? (They shop, and shop, and shop for the next few hours.)

A/N: Well, are you happy now Jadedbest? You asked about Asuke and here she is. I plan for more of her in later chapters, just give me time! For the rest of you, what did you think? I hope you all liked it! Well, go down there and click that little button and leave me a review! I love hearing from you all! Peace and Out.

AD: I never advertise other authors, but I feel compelled to do so this once since this author is my online lil sis and the topic is of great interest to me. SaiyanBeauty has a story in the works called Love At Halloween on fanfiction.net. Since you've read this, you'll understand the story because my characters are in it as well as both SaiyanBeauty and ME!!! If you want me to advertise you...get my attention!!! I know this one did!!!