Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Sister Saga ❯ Aftermath ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: You betcha!

A/N: I know I've been very slow about updating lately, but I've had some stuff written, it's just been a matter of typing it and then finding the time to edit it. Thank you to all my reviewers, and a special shout-out to Jadedbest for reading over this before I posted. *huggles everyone* I have a few really cute things in here and a huge surprise. Hope you enjoy! ^_^

MORNING AT CAPSULE CORPS

Mikomi - (hears alarm) Grrr, shut up! (smashes alarm)

Chibi Trunks - (rushes in and jumps on her) Wake up!

Mikomi - Get out! (pulls the pillow over her head)

Chibi Trunks - (bouncing on Mikomi) C'mon! Let's play!

Mirai Trunks - (at the door) C'mon Chibi. If you wanna go see Goten, you'd best behave and get ready.

Chibi Trunks - Aw man! You're no fun! (jumps off and runs out of the room)

Mirai Trunks - Mikomi, you might want to get up before Dad comes in here.

Mikomi - (waves hand, dismissing him)

Mirai Trunks - (shrugs) I warned you. (leaves)

Mikomi - (goes back to sleep)

Vegeta - (at the door) Get up girl! You need to train!

Mikomi - (ignores him)

Vegeta - Now! (leaves the room)

Mikomi - (goes back to sleep)

Bulma - (angrily) Mikomi! Get up now!!!

Mikomi - (ignores her)

Bulma - (pulls Mikomi off the bed)

Mikomi - (thuds on the floor) Hey! What's the big i-…(rushes to the bathroom and vomits)

Bulma - (follows Mikomi) Being sick won't get you off the hook!

Mikomi - (covers her ears) Keep it down! (moans) I have a headache…

Bulma - (studies Mikomi) You have a hangover.

Mikomi - I don't know what you're talking about. (vomits again)

Bulma - Yes, you do. You got drunk last night!

Mikomi - Whatever... Just get me some aspirin.

Bulma - (sighs and hands Mikomi the aspirin) Hurry up. We need to talk.

Mikomi - (takes the aspirin and goes back to bed) What is it?

Bulma - (sits beside Mikomi) This. (holds up a piece of paper)

Mikomi - What is that?

Bulma - My credit card bill.

Mikomi - And?

Bulma - You maxed it out!

Mikomi - Oh…

Bulma - First off, you're grounded until further notice for whatever stunt you pulled last night to end up like this. Secondly, you'll be getting a job to pay off this bill... Oh, and if you didn't notice earlier, Vegeta's in a bad mood and wants a sparring partner. Since the Trunkses are leaving soon, it looks like that partner will be you. (grins wickedly) Good luck. (leaves)

Mikomi - Great. (lays back down to sleep more) At least things can't get any worse.

Vegeta - GIRL! Get in here NOW!!!

Mikomi - (groans) Fine…(looks heavenward) Prove me wrong. (gets up, dresses, and goes to train)

AT THE SON'S

Gohan - (snoring peacefully)

Goten - (runs in and jumps on Gohan's chest, grinning) Gohan! Wake up! You promised Trunks could come over and play!

Gohan - (groans) Goten…Gee…Get off!

Goten - (still grinning, jumps down) C'mon Gohan! Get up!

Gohan - (begins sitting up then flops back down groaning) This early?

Goten - (looks confused) Gohan, it's noon…

Gohan - (eyes wide) Huh?

Goten - (still confused)

Gohan - (looks at the clock) Shi-oot! (sits up) Kami, my head hurts! (rubs where Mirai Trunks smacked him) There's a bump there! (confused) Did Mom do that last night?

Goten - Uh…I don't think so…(frowning, rubs his own head) But she got me this morning.

Gohan - (smiles at Goten and gets out of bed) Alright, I'm up. (begins dressing)

Goten - Yay! I'm going to call Trunks over right now! (runs from the room)

Gohan - (sighs, finished dressing, and goes to the kitchen for food and some aspirin)

Chi-Chi - (watches Gohan with the aspirin) You okay?

Gohan - (nods) Yeah, I'm fine, Mom. Why?

Chi-Chi - You don't normally start the day with an aspirin. Do you? (glares)

Gohan - Hehe…uh…no…

Chi-Chi - (yells) Then I'm worried about you of course! (smiles sweetly) Want something to eat?

Gohan - (thinks momentarily before nodding) Sure, Mom.

Chi-Chi - (begins cooking) So, how was the party?

Gohan - (shrugs) Like all parties I guess…

Chi-Chi - Do you remember coming home last night?

Gohan - (thinks) No, I don't…

Chi-Chi - Trunks brought you home. He said you tripped and hit your head. (looks at Gohan suspiciously)

Gohan - Uh... Yeah. That's what happened…

Chi-Chi - Well, were any of your other friends there?

Gohan - Um…Videl, Sharpener, Erasa since it was her party (quietly) Mikomi…

Chi-Chi - Hm? What was that Gohan?

Gohan - Uh, nothing Mom…Hehe…

Chi-Chi - (turns, spatula in hand like a weapon) Good because I thought you said Mikomi was there!

Gohan - Uh... well...she was…

Chi-Chi - That hussy had the nerve to show?!? I hope you stayed away from her! She's not good enough for you! (turns back to food) Whatever happened to that Videl? She was such a nice girl, and I'm sure she'll make a great wife!

Gohan - (rolls eyes) Mom, I'm too young to think about marriage.

Chi-Chi - (puts food on the table) Why? I was younger then you when I discovered who I wanted to marry. (dreamy eyed) Goku…

Gohan - (starts chowing down, ignoring Chi-Chi)

Chi-Chi - (slaps Gohan's hand with the spatula) Slow down or you'll choke!

Gohan - (winces) Yes, Mom. (slows)

Chi-Chi - Good. (walks out to start the laundry)

Gohan - (watches her leave before scarfing the remaining food in one bite) Yum…(spatula hits his head) Ouch!

Chi-Chi - (standing in the doorway) I told you to slow down! Now go outside before you get under foot!

Gohan - (nods and makes his escape)

Goten - (outside, staring at a butterfly, cross-eyed, completely enthralled)

Gohan - (walks over) Whatcha doin'?

Goten - (shakes head to reset his eyes, and grins up at Gohan) Watchin' the butterfly. (butterfly takes flight with Goten close behind)

Gohan - (smiles and watches Goten traipse happily through the meadow)

Mirai Trunks - (lands)

Chibi Trunks - (lands beside him)

Mirai Trunks - Chibi, you better behave while you're here.

Chibi Trunks - (innocent look) Of course, Mirai.

Mirai Trunks - (looks skeptical) I'm sure you will.

Goten - Trunks! (comes running over)

Chibi Trunks - Hiya, Goten.

Goten - Goody! Now we can have fun!

Chibi Trunks - Yeah. (looks at Gohan and smirks) Hey Goten.

Goten - (smiling innocently) Yeah Trunks?

Chibi Trunks - I have an idea.

Goten - Goody!

Gohan - Hey Mirai.

Mirai Trunks - Gohan. Thanks for watching Chibi today.

Gohan - No problem. I just wish I didn't have this headache.

Mirai Trunks - Really?

Gohan - Yeah, I woke up with one, and I've got this huge knot there too. (rubs head)

Mirai Trunks - (uncomfortable) Well, uh, that stinks, Gohan. You know, I think I'm going to go now and see what Asuke's up to...

Gohan - Well, sure. I'll keep an eye on Chibi.

Mirai Trunks - Good. I guess I'll be seeing ya. (takes off for the ship)

Gohan - Alright. (watches Mirai Trunks leave)

Chibi Trunks - Now! (he and Goten tackle Gohan)

Mirai Trunks - (laughs, glad he's not the one dealing with the demons)

IN THE SPACE SHIP

Asuke - (is eating Lucky Charms)

Mirai Trunks - (lands and knocks)

Asuke - Coming...(goes to the door and opens it) Mirai (smiles) Hey!

Mirai Trunks - Mind some company?

Asuke - No, of course not. Come on in. (opens door wide)

Mirai Trunks - (steps inside) You weren't busy, were you?

Asuke - (heads for the kitchen) No, of course not. Just eating breakfast.

Mirai Trunks - Oh well, don't let me stop you.

Asuke - (puts bowl in sink and milk in the fridge) You're not. I was done anyway.

Mirai Trunks - Okay, that's good. (follows Asuke to the living room/recreational area)

Asuke - (sits on a sofa) So, what are you doing out this way?

Mirai Trunks - (joins her) Well, Gohan told Goten, Chibi could come over, so I flew over to make sure he got here without too much trouble along the way.

Asuke - I see...Do you want to watch TV or something?

Mirai Trunks - Sure.

Asuke - (using remote, turns on TV) Of all the programming on this planet, after the informative programs, I believe this, I Love Lucy, is my favorite.

Mirai Trunks - (smiles) I understand. It's a good show.

Asuke - Yeah. (shifts uncomfortably, watching TV)

Mirai Trunks - (after a few minutes, yawns, stretching his arms, and leaves one right behind Asuke, on the sofa's back)

Asuke - (turns her attention shyly to Mirai Trunks) I, had a really nice time last night...

Mirai Trunks - (looks at her) Me too...

Asuke - We should, uh, do it again sometime.

Mirai Trunks - (nods) Definitely.

Asuke - (shyly leans a little closer to Mirai Trunks) I enjoy being around you...It's...fun...

Mirai Trunks - Same here... (puts his arm around her shoulders)

Asuke - I...(is cut-off by Mirai Trunks's lips)

Mirai Trunks - (after a moment, leans back, breaking the kiss)

Asuke - (blushes)

Mirai Trunks - (blushes and becomes very interested in Fred and Ethel's argument)

Asuke - (scoots closer and lays her head on Mirai Trunks's shoulder to watch the show)

IN THE FIELD NEAR THE SON HOME

Gohan - (is on his back in the grass, laughing)

Goten - (is helping Chibi Trunks tickle Gohan) Gee Trunks, this is fun!

Chibi Trunks - Well, I don't think it'll be so fun when he gets up.

Goten - Why do you say that?

Gohan - (laughing) Because...you guys...are dead...meat! (jumps up, knocking the chibis to the ground)

Goten - Ah! He's up! (freezes, watching Gohan)

Chibi Trunks - (grabs Goten's arm) Move it! (they hide)

Gohan - (dusts himself off) Much better. We'll play hide-and-go-seek. I'm going to count to twenty and then come looking for you boys.

Chibi Trunks - Yikes! C'mon Goten, let's find a better place to hide!

Goten - Why? Gohan's offering to play a game with us, he can't be all that mad.

Chibi Trunks - (groans) Goten, do I have to explain everything to you?

Goten - (blinks)

Chibi Trunks - Sheesh! The point in hide-and-go-seek is to hide so you can't be found.

Goten - Oh!...Why?

Chibi Trunks - Because...Because...Because it just is, okay! Now do you get it?

Goten - (nods) Yeah, I think so.

Chibi Trunks - Good. Now, let's hide better!

Goten - (smiles) Okay, Trunks!

Gohan - 1...2...3 (yawn) 4...5...6 (yawn) 7...8 (looks around) 9?...Good, they're gone. Hiding should keep them busy for a while. (finds a comfortable spot under a tree a short distance away and goes to sleep)

A/N: So, how did you like this chapter? Well, review and let me know! I love feedback whether good or bad. So REVIEW! ^_^ Laterz! Next time, Mikomi gets a job, but where? And what is going to become of our young half-Saiyan cutie? You'll have to read the next chapter to find out! Ha! Adios!