Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Things get worse, before better! ❯ The return of the Ditz ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
 
Yamcha walked down the streets of West-City thinking about his new opportunities.
 
He, Yamcha, become a Singer? He was amazed. The only thing Yamcha ever knew to do well in his life was fight, but now that he had retired from that world, he needed something new.
 
He already had enough money to last him up to three lifetimes. Yet a singing career sounded cool too. A chance for Yamcha to earn a new title in life, and be recognized by others…but first!
 
He still had to get over the fact that he was still very lonely, with no family waiting for him. This brought tears to eyes again.
 
Yamcha was brought out of it when he heard two ladies calling out his name from behind.
 
“YAMCHA!!”
 
He turned round, and saw Bulma and Chi-Chi jogging up to him. `Oh great, more bad news!' he thought to himself.
 
“What Do You Two Want!' he snapped at them both. Bulma and Chi-Chi stood back a bit, as if they had come face to face with a Snake!
 
“We need to talk Yamcha, and you know it too!” said Bulma. “Forget it” said Yamcha, “Didn't I tell you a while ago that I never want to see either of you guys again?!”
 
“Don't change the subject!” snapped Chi-Chi. “I'm not Changing it, I'm going to finish it!” replied Yamcha. “I have nothing to say to you two. So Go Away, and LEAVE ME ALONE!”
 
“Yamcha please!” cried Bulma, “Let us help you!” “We promise we won't make you feel bad again!” added Chi-Chi.
 
“BLAH!” snorted Yamcha, looking the women dead in the eyes. “What good are your promises to me now?” He started walking away. “Good bye, Good-Luck, and GOOD-RIDANCE!”
 
 
Bulma and Chi-Chi really felt hurt. They never saw Yamcha so upset before. Also, what were they going to tell the guys back at the Kame-house.
* * *
 
Later on that night at the Kame House. Everyone exchanged their stories of not finding Yamcha everywhere. Krillin even came home with a few shopping bags.
 
“Don't look at me!” he laughed while starring at his wife. 18 blushed slightly. “Hey, it's a women thing!” she said. “By the way how was Marron today?”
 
Bulma and Chi-Chi exchanged heavy looks at each other. “How do you two raise her?” asked Bulma. “Even Goten is more mature than that!” added Chi-Chi.
 
18 and Krillin both shot stern looks at the other women. “Hey, at least we don't have to worry about financial troubles!” snapped Krillin.
 
Chi-Chi put her hands to her hip, “Boy, even Yamcha was less grumpy to us than that!”
 
Everyone in the room went silent, “You two found Yamcha?” asked Goku. “But this can't be!” replied Vegeta,” Now my own wife makes a mockery of me!”
 
“I'm not making a mockery out of anyone!” snapped Bulma. “We found Yamcha in West-City, by dumb-luck!”
 
“What was he doing in West-city?” asked Videl. “When Chi-Chi and I were in the pub for a drink, Yamcha was asked to sing on the stage!” said Bulma.
 
“Well did you get chance to talk to him?” asked Gohan. Chi-Chi shook her head. “We tried to, but he was still mad at us, and he pushed us away!”
 
Gohan slumped into an armchair. “This is all my fault!” he cried, “If I hadn't asked him to be my best-man, none of this would have happened!”
 
Videl put a comforting arm on his shoulder, “I'm not sure he would feel any better if we hadn't asked him!” she said. “What are we going to do?” she then asked.
 
The wedding was in three days, but nobody wanted to have the weeding go on without Yamcha's presence.
 
“Let's face it!” said Gohan, “We can't have the wedding without Yamcha. It would be too depressing!” “I agree,” said Videl, “I guess we'll have to postpone it until further notice!”
 
“NO WAY!” snapped Chi-Chi. “I'm going to get Yamcha to come to the wedding if it's the last thing I do!”
 
Chi-Chi then grabbed her Space-frying-pan. This shocked everyone in the room.
 
“Uh-oh!” said Goku, “When Chi-Chi gets out her Frying-Pan…” He stopped, because Chi-Chi had already zoomed out the door.
 
“I hope Yamcha still knows how to fight!” cried Krillin. “Or else, he's going to have one heck of a headache in the morning.”
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile, back in the desert.
 
Yamcha had just stated walking toward the steps of his home, when he noticed that in the sand, were a trail of footprints. Which lead all the way inside his house.
 
They couldn't possibly be his footprints, because he flew all the way here without touching the ground. Even so, they looked as though to be one size smaller than his own feet.
 
Yamcha peeked inside, and saw a figure inside his house. Sleeping by his bed, and not in it.
 
Strange, Yamcha could have sworn that this person looked familiar. He only couldn't tell because this person's face was hidden by the darkness of the night.
 
What Yamcha did notice was that the moonlight was shining on this character's Legs, and the legs seemed to be shiny and smooth, and had no leg hairs at all.
 
Yamcha swallowed hard, a woman inside his secret house? Suddenly, he had a suspicion. He assumed it was only Puar, disguised as a woman, in an attempt to lure him back to the Z fighters.
 
Either way, he turned on one of his new lamps and, “OKAY PUAR, WHAT IS…!” he stopped as the shrieking woman leaped up in shock.
 
Yamcha couldn't believe his eyes. The woman was none other than Krillin's ex-Girlfriend, Maron!
 
“Maron?”
 
The trembling woman backed into a corner. “Who…who are you?” she asked.
 
“Maron, it's me, Yamcha.”
 
Maron almost jumped out of her skin in joy, “Yamcha, I can't believe it!” she cried. “Maron, what are in my house?” asked Yamcha.
 
“Your house?” asked Maron, “So, this isn't an old abandoned cave?” Yamcha shook his head. “Maron, babe, we got a lot of catching up to do.”
 
Yamcha made a pot of tea, and then he and Maron began to chat about what was going on with each other.