Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XIII, Another Round ❯ The Morning After ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Not Matoh, not making money, yaoi here.
SET DURING THE SEVENTH MANGA AFTER DEE AND RYO'S FIRST `TIME' TOGETHER.
 
He was sore.
Ryo sighed as he unlocked the apartment door, his jacket hanging heavily over his arm, his tie tucked into the pocket. He hoped that Bikky had already left for the day, he just wasn't sure that he was ready to face anyone. He'd spent the subway ride home trying to put things into perspective, but everything still felt…different. Ryo winced a little. The subway had been uncomfortable, with the hard seats, thudding vibration, and jerky stops. He had given up after only a few minutes and had stood the rest of the way home.
“Bikky?”
He already knew the place was empty, it just had that silent feel to it that it couldn't achieve when Bikky was there. He dropped his jacket onto a dining room chair and picked up the note resting on the table.
Ryo, gone to Carol's for dinner. Going to stay over unless you call. See you tomorrow night. B.
Well that was something at least. Ryo kicked his shoes off and headed to the bedroom, sprawling across the large bed as his eyes slid closed. It would be nice to just lay there all day. Every muscle in his body felt strained and stretched. He could just call the station and tell them he was sick, and then he could just sleep and let everything relax and loosen.
Ryo sighed and pushed himself up and out of bed.
If he didn't come in Diana would call to find out what was going on and he knew, knew, that Dee would come by to see what was wrong.
Ryo sighed again as he unbuttoned his shirt.
What was wrong…
The truth was, nothing was wrong. Yes, he was sore, and strained, and he'd probably feel tender and stiff for a few days, but honestly, that was nothing. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt so content and pleased, it was like something had been clenching in his chest all this time and now it was suddenly gone. There was nothing wrong, and he didn't want Dee to think that there was.
Ryo tossed his shirt aside and quickly turned on the water, a small yawn escaping him as he stepped out of his pants. He glanced down at his body, a light frown on his face. He didn't know what he had been expecting, but he thought that there would have been something. Shouldn't something be different now? He sighed and stepped beneath the water, his eyes closing as it rushed over him.
There was something different now, it just wasn't something that he could see. He leaned into the hot water, enjoying the way it slid over him, so warm and soothing. Ryo leaned back against the tile wall, the coldness comforting against his sore back and aching ass. He let the temperatures duel over him, hot and cold playing across his skin as his eyes remained closed.
Everything about the night before had been beyond any expectations he could have ever hoped to have. He couldn't shake the memory of Dee's hands and lips tracing over him, exploring and caressing as Ryo shivered and moaned. His mouth slid open as a long deep breath escaped him, and the blush that spread across his face had nothing to do with the water's hot temperature. He had never thought it could be like that, he had never thought he could feel like that.
His eyes closed and he stood back up, quickly soaping and running his hands over his body. He winced a little as he soaped across his ass, his fingers slowing and now searching back and forth. See what Dee Laytner's done to me? I'm in the shower fondling my own ass. The thought was so strange and unexpected that Ryo snorted laughter. It wasn't really a body part that he had ever been all that interested in. Yes, he was aware of it and had been told before that he did in fact have a nice ass, but this was the first time that he allowed his fingers to dart across it, to gently search and slide within it. He winced again and cautiously washed, his touch as gentle as he could make it as he cleaned himself. He sighed and leaned back against the tile again.
It had been…well…awkward, he supposed described it. He wasn't used to it, to the way his back had to arch, to the stretching burning sensations, to pulling his legs up, to letting someone touch him like that; it had all been new. Ryo leaned back into the water and let it rush down over him. His lower back was throbbing now and he massaged his hand across it as he shook his head. Dee had been slow and careful with him, gently guiding and caressing him as they slid together. Ryo sighed. He supposed that he would eventually learn…
Eventually learn?
A voice in his mind piped up quickly, a wary anger in it. Ryo winced again and rinsed the last of the soap away, quickly stepping out of the shower. He toweled off, again moving slowly over tender skin as he wiped the mirror clean and stared at his reflection.
Eventually learn, the quiet voice persisted. So you're planning on this happening again?
Silence answered and Ryo surveyed his own face. Where was the answer?
He closed his eyes and his mind drifted again to the night before. Dee's touch, his kiss, the soft feeling of his skin pressed against Ryo, the feeling of him pressing inside. Ryo shivered and another blush fanned across his face as his eyes slid open. He could admit it now, he had enjoyed it. It had been so much more than he had ever felt before. He liked the way Dee touched him, the way Dee made him feel so warm and loved. Dee had been so…attentive, so loving and gentle and Ryo still felt like he was drowning in Dee's beautiful eyes. And then they had fallen asleep.
Ryo smiled and met his own eyes again. Dee's arm had slid beneath him, wrapping around his waist and caressing over his hip, a small contented smile on his face as he drifted to sleep. Ryo had held him close, the heat from Dee's skin welcome and soothing against his pleasantly aching body. He had fallen asleep quickly, exhausted in every sense of the word, and had slept deeply in Dee's hold. He had only awakened once that night, when Dee's hand had again caressed across his hip, the touch hesitant and gentle. Ryo's eyes had slid open and Dee had smiled at him, a small happy smile, as though he were glad that Ryo really was there. Ryo had smiled back and leaned closer, his eyes closing as he fell back to sleep.
Ryo's smile grew a little as he remembered Dee's soft breathing that morning, his partner's face lit by early sunlight, his features relaxed and peaceful. Ryo had thought about waking Dee up to say goodbye, but he didn't know what he'd say. And everything had been stripped away from Dee, the brash smile, the cocky light in his eyes, the loud laughter, all were gone and it was just Dee there. He had looked so beautiful that Ryo hadn't wanted to disturb him. Ryo felt it again, a strange pulling in his chest and he smiled. He knew it. He was in love with Dee Laytner.
His eyes slid up to the mirror and he chuckled softly.
“I…”
The words faded and a worried frown darted across his face. There it was again, that finger of doubt, that pressing of terror that wouldn't shut up. He had slept with Dee. Would that be the end of it? Dee loved him. Dee had said it so many times, and he had proven it over and over, but still…Ryo slumped against the sink. What if that was all Dee wanted? What if he had gotten the only thing he had cared about all along?
Ryo's eyes closed again and he pressed his forehead against the smooth mirror. Dammit. He loved Dee, but he couldn't even get the words out in an empty apartment.
Ryo stepped back into his bedroom, the small frown remaining as he pulled out some clothes and dressed. His fingers were sluggish as he tied the tie, his eyes distant and unfocused. Maybe he should just stay home, there was no way he was going to be able to focus on anything today.
His eyes closed again and he pulled on his jacket, a light blush caressing across his cheeks as he headed for the door. No, there was an excellent reason to go to work.
He'd see Dee there.